[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your scariest paranormal exprience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Aam5yzNP.jpg (55 KB, 1006x1006) Image search: [Google]
Aam5yzNP.jpg
55 KB, 1006x1006
>>
>>17451241
Why don't you post something yourself instead of being so damn lazy?
>>
firth you
>>
File: image10.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1860) Image search: [Google]
image10.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1860
>>17451241
these view is real ?
>>
I got abducted a couple of times while i was sleeping.
>>
>>17453357
By cartels?
>>
>>17451241
I dreamt that I was British
>>
>>17451241
REALLY SPOOKY DONT CONTINUE READING IF HEART PROBLEMS
i woke up and my pillow was standing straight up at the other end of my bed by my feet. I was 100% awake, didn't really scare me though. I sat there trying to figure out why the fuck there was a big black square shadow at my feet and as soon as i realized it was my pillow it fell over,
It was sticking straight up tho weird shit.
>>
>>17451241
>be housesitting gf's parents house while they are all in California
>her grandmother died recently so they were all going there to visit the rest of the family
>couldn't get time off work and they have pets so I stayed behind

FAST FORWARD

>sleeping in the living room
>wake up at around 3
>groggy as fuck
>feel really cold
>the dog is upstairs losing its shit and the cat is sprinting down the stairs
>i feel a presence just rush towards me as an overwhelming stench of cigarettes fill my nose
>hide under the blankets til the sun comes up
>her grandmother was a chain smoker and no one in the house smokes
>>
Possession by Satan
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.