[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dream.png (50 KB, 311x325) Image search: [Google]
dream.png
50 KB, 311x325
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what this means?
Pic related is the exact dream I had.

A Tarot card with this on it and 2 moons on either side.
The Tarot card spoke and said "I have 2 moons"

Any help would be good. Thanks.
>>
>>17451170
Dream thread is here. >>17403356

Or as the divination thread, they'd probably know.
>>
>>17451201
*ask
>>
yeah i can tell you exactly what this shit is
>>
stay away from this shit its demonic as fuck
>>
baphomet <---- dont trust anything you learn about this shit besides the fact that its demonic..demons exist man..and God especially exist.. it took demons possessing my friend and fucking with me to find that out the hard way
>>
>>17451221
>>17451223
I asked that thread but no reply.

What the hell is this?

I am not into Tarot at all. Not on any level. All I know is that this is what I saw.

Please tell me what it means.
>>
It is Baphomet, but you knew that before you made this post.
>>
It's Baphomet, are you retarded?
>>
Demon worshipping pagan here. That's Baphomet. Anything that is old Satanism like that is symbolic for hating the fuck out of Christianity. He's made up of old gods. My guess is two moon gods that are part of the same thing. Sin is probably one of them. Those are full moons, though. Maybe something. Is trying to say something hand that's the only way it could be said. We have two stars, maybe? Also technically an atheist because pantheism mixed with panentheism. Good luck, queer.
>>
>>17452437
OP confirmed for latent bisexual
>>
It's Baphoment, a highly misunderstood and controversial symbol re-introduced to western occultism by Eliphas Levi. To my understanding Levi initially intended the symbol to signify what he called Astral Light, the polarized electro-magnetic fluid a magician strives to wield. Androgynous, part animal, polarized.
The symbol in itself is not evil, despite what some superstitious people might tell you. It's a fertile source for projection and reflection, for sure. How different symbols fit into your personal understanding of the world and the laws governing it is left for you to decide.
The two moons again signifies the astral polarity - the negative and positive, light and dark, solve & coagula, all that. What your dream is telling you is that you are motivated by a polarized force that is by definition self-contradictory. In order to master this polarization (which, after all, is what the magnum opus is largely about) you must seek higher ground, so to say, to gain an unbiased viewpoint into your astral soul. Look into A. O. Spare's technique called "neither-neither-principle", this ought to give you potent tools to begin with.
>>
>>17451225
>it took demons possessing my friend and fucking with me to find that out the hard way
Care to share your story?
>>
>>17452437
you have issues, man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.