[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To homeless children sleeping on the street, neon is as comforting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: A.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
171 KB, 1280x720
To homeless children sleeping on the street, neon is as comforting as a night light. Angels love colored light too. After nightfall in downtown Miami, they nibble on the Nation's Bank building - always drenched in a green, pink, or golden glow.

"They eat light so they can fly," eight-year-old André tells the children sitting on the patio of the Salvation Army's emergency shelter on NW 38th Street. André explains that the angels hide in the building while they study battle maps.

"There's a lot of killing going on in Miami," he says. "You want to fight, want to learn how to live; you got to learn the secret stories." The small group listens intently to these tales told by homeless children in shelters.

On Christmas night a year ago, God fled Heaven to escape an audacious demon attack - a celestial Tet Offensive. The demons smashed to dust his palace of beautiful blue-moon marble. TV news kept it secret, but homeless children in shelters across the country report being awakened from troubled sleep and alerted by dead relatives. No one knows why God has never reappeared, leaving his stunned angels to defend his earthly estate against assaults from Hell.
>>
File: B.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
B.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>17450331
"Demons found doors to our world," adds Miguel, who sits before André with the other children at the Salvation Army shelter. The demons' gateways from Hell include abandoned refrigerators, mirrors, Ghost Town (the nickname shelter children have for a cemetery somewhere in Dade County), and Jeep Cherokees with tinted or "black" windows. The demons are nourished by dark human emotions: jealousy, hate, fear.

One demon is feared even by Satan. In Miami shelters, children know her by two names: Bloody Mary and La Llorona (the Crying Woman). She weeps blood or black tears from ghoulish empty sockets and feeds on children's terror. When a child is killed accidentally in gang crossfire or is murdered, she croons with joy. "If you wake at night and see her," a ten-year-old says softly, "her clothes be blowing back, even in a room where there is no wind. And you know she's marked you for killing."

The homeless children's chief ally is a beautiful angel they have nicknamed the Blue Lady. She has pale blue skin and lives in the ocean, but she is hobbled by a spell.

"The demons made it so she only has power if you know her secret name," says André, whose mother has been through three rehabilitation programs for crack addiction. "If you and your friends on a corner on a street when a car comes shooting bullets and only one child yells out her true name, all will be safe. Even if bullets are tearing your skin, the Blue Lady makes them fall on the ground. She can talk to us, even without her name.

She says: 'Hold on.'"

A blond six-year-old with a bruise above his eye, swollen huge as a ruby egg and laced with black stitches, nods his head in affirmation.

"I've seen her," he murmurs. A rustle of whispered "Me too"s ripples through the small circle of initiates.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1017x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1017x552
heard of the blue angel before

glad to see this
>>
>>17450331
sauce?
>>
>>17450331
>>17450332
well done
>>
[5] And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
[6] And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
[7] Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
[8] And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
[9] And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
[10] And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
>>
File: apocalypse.jpg (83 KB, 615x438) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse.jpg
83 KB, 615x438
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
[17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
[18] That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
>>
>>17450733
>>17450740
shit posts
>>
>>17450331
>To homeless children sleeping on the street, neon is as comforting as a night light.

former homeless here:

light in general is actually pretty scary, as it let's cops and thugs see where you're hiding.

Darkness hides you and keeps you safe.
>>
>>17450331
>>17450332
Source for the story?
>>
>>17450633
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/myths-over-miami-6393117
>>
File: warhammer-40k-inquisition.jpg (317 KB, 1440x1060) Image search: [Google]
warhammer-40k-inquisition.jpg
317 KB, 1440x1060
>>17450332
>demons are nourished by dark human emotions: jelously, hate and fear.

I will not be fall to jelously for the Emperor will provide.
I will not fear for the Emperor will safe guard me.
I will make them choke on my hate and contempt and they shall know his wrath.
>>
>>17450910
Shit thread.
>>
File: 1369520156067.gif (242 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1369520156067.gif
242 KB, 500x359
>>17451189
my nigga
>>
>>17452232
Could a Primaris Psyker defeat a Space Marine in a 1v1 battle?
>>
>>17452415
Depends on the Space Marine, their distance from each other and what they roll.
>>
>>17452240
why do you say so? i thought it was beautiful.
>>
>>17452639
I dunno...

not him, but it just sounds like a bunch of literary wank. it reminds me of the sort of pretentious art film shit you see in media like lain.
>>
>>17452816
i guess i usually only think of stuff as pretentious when it's purposely boring, slow, or difficult to understand without reason (like, lain was definitely the first two, not sure about the third because i gave up on it three episodes in). but hey, nothing wrong with different people having different opinions.
>>
>>17452863
>not sure about the third because i gave up on it three episodes in

if you can actually get into it, lain is impressive if only for the fact that it predicted alot of things about internet culture that wouldn't manifest until ~2008, in 1998.

it IS boring shit other than that.

but yeah, people can have opinions and that's great.
>>
>>17452816
It's from an actual interview with street children
>>
I like it. Your getting two thumbs up.
>>
File: 1420328813155.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1420328813155.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>17452816

Yep, this is clearly inferior to the 12,0000 divination threads.

Curse OP for typing something other than conspiracy theories.
>>
>>17450910
>Book of Revelation
>Shitpost
Idk, those verses have more credibility than this little story that smells a lot like bullshit,
>>
>>17454132
They don't.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.