[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been trying to find an explanation for this story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So I've been trying to find an explanation for this story of mine for over a year now but I've run out of places to look for answers so I'm here
>Grandmother dies
>family goes to her house for the weekend in Kentucky
>100 acres of woods behind the place leading to the Ohio River
>Go hiking in there every day around noon
>last day I'm there i come across a dead deer about 4000ft from the house that wasn't there the day prior.
>Almost entirely bones
>The smell lingered so I knew it had to be real
>Hear very rapid footsteps maybe about 50 yards away
>Me and my brother run back to the house.
props to him for the blurry-ass pic btw
>Later that night on my laptop
>On skype
>Here a loud bang at the window behind me
>Look back and see the bushes about 60 ft away rustling violently.
To this day I still don't know what was out there. And I'm scarred to go back into those woods.
>>
Sounds spoopy, update when you can?
>>
Congratulations, you found a secret poaching spot and now a crazy redneck is gonna kill you.
>>
>>17450325
I'm not sure when I'm going back to my Grandfathers. Probably around June or September. And I'll be prepared to stay out there for several hours. I cant believe I made it all the way down there wearing vans. They were completely ruined after the hike, but still worth it. The town is called Ft. Thomas Kentucky and the forest-y areas in between the ridge and the river look like skin walker country.
>>
>>17450371
Well you know man, there are a lot of skin walker stories that sound pretty plausible , here on 4chan. So you should look into how to keep them away from your house. ,Just to be safe.
>>
>>17450333
and no, This is Northern Kentucky.
>>
>>17450428
Its not my house, it is my Grandfather's. Im actually worried for him. he collects his own wood from the bottom of a ravine which empties into the Ohio river. Lucky it is much closer to the house than where I found that corpse.
>>
>>17450442
>Kentucky
>no rednecks
Boy, don't you lie to me like that.
>>
>>17450460
In other parts of the state there are lots.
>>
>>17450449
Well still, if you're seriously scared about whatever this thing is, just be prepared.
>>
How long ago was this? Maybe it was wolves that killed the deer and then tracked you and your brother's scent? Wolves were extinct in Kentucky since the 1800s, but a wolf was killed in Kentucky in 2013, and there was no way it was alone. It was killed in Munfordville which halfway between Louisville and Bowling Green, so not so close to the Ohio River, but it's plausible.
>>
>>17450310
>incident 1
Scavenger. You scared it away from the carcass. I work on a ranch and it's pretty common and actually kind of cute. I was once investigating a dead cow in a stream when suddenly a turtle hauled ass straight from the innards and in to the water. Never seen one move that fast. It was awesome

>incident 2
Loud bang on your window likely spooked another critter in the bushes. Probably a bird.
>>
>>17450310
Are you still alive?
>>
>>17450501
Don't forget about that mountain lion they killed in Bourbon county, KY (2014 I think?).
>>
>Kentucky
Goddamnit, I was almost certain I wasn't close to anything spooky
>>
>>17450474
you know, they spread like crazy rabbits...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.