[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best coast to coast AM podcasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
Best coast to coast AM podcasts
>>
>>17450094
Um... the coast to coast am podcast? Where you can listen to older shows.
>>
>>17450126
I think he's asking for the best episodes...
>>
>>17450138
Oh... kek. I dont know if he's been on recently but neil arnold is a good guest they have. he talks about urban legends from around the world. find one of those, op.
>>
>>17450138
Yep. Sorry I fucked up how I worded that.
>>
>>17450126
Heather Wade MITD is much better
>>
Check out the interviews with David Paulides
>>
A C2C thread?

I summon you theONE
>>
>>17450703
getting lonely here, bit boring ?? hehe :)
>>
>>17450703
since this is C2C thread I have nothing much to say except that "smart cat"-George Noory is getting better every day :),
and horrible-Heather sucks better every day.

Other vise I will stay away so you guys can have uninterrupted fun and have no reason
to blame me for fucking up your shitting around time here :)

BTW, Art Bell who started C2C was great as a host, but as a human Art SUCKS !!
>>
Area 51 caller.
Men in Black.
Mel's Hole.
The guy that shot two Bigfeet.
>>
>>17450776
got any links?
>>
>>17450772
Heather is getting better every day. She's already better than Noory.
>>
Art pls.
You're better than this.
>>
>>17450799
Unfortunately Art was harassed off of the air due to a stalker. However his replacement Heather Wade is doing a fantastic job.
>>
>>17450812
Art stop it.
No matter how hard you try to convince us, we will never like Heather "Witch" Wade.
>>
>>17450785
>Heather is getting better every day. She's already better than Noory.
O yea?, tell me why in that case since Heather Wade took over show from Art Bell
on 12.Dec.2015 she drove so many radio stations away.
When Art left on 11.Dec.2015 there was 43-45 radio stations carrying MITD show,
as of today (09.March.2016) there is 8-10 radio stations left.
That's only 3 months, and your Heather managed to drive the show to the ground,
to the point that every few days Art is embarrassing him self and begging people
all over the internet to support his highly talented Heather, ...hehe , LOL
>>
isn't that funny that Art's show MITD with Heather Wade is going down the drain,
and that "yucky" web site "smart-cat"George Noory has "Paranormal Date"
is growing every day, hahaha , lol .... suck on that Art Bell :)
>>
>>17450906
As of today that 'yucky' "Paranormal Date" site has 38,000 members.
Art,how many members your show MITD with Heather Wade has ??? , (800-900 ?)
.....haha..ha.....
>>
File: WE.jpg (97 KB, 472x514) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
97 KB, 472x514
>>17450828
>>17450906
>>17450919
Why the fuck do you type like this
>>
>>17450948
like what, be more precise,..like literary genius -??
>>
>>17450783
Literally all of them are on youtube.
>>
File: RCH-caricature-4.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
RCH-caricature-4.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>17450828
>Art is gone
WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK I CAME BACK HERE JUST FOR HIS NONSENSE!! ;~;
>>
>>17451059
He quit three months ago.
>>
>>17451177
the stalker chased Art away, and big Art run like a little squealing pussy, hehe....
>>
GREAT, finally MV from Bellgab locked up that poison infested thread "George Noory Sucks!" - so no more abusive garbage will be posted there.
Bravo MV !!
>>
>>17451699
MV is a gigantic pussy. He had to marry an Arab because he's too much of a loser to get a white woman like a normal person.
>>
URGENT NEWS RELEASE ...!!!

George Noory from C2C show just announced that his life is ..."complete now"
Reason is that there is a couple from his Paranormal Date site who fell in LOVE
and they will get married.
George said that even Hollywood contacted him and they like to do 'reality show'.
Eat your heart out Art and Heather
"smart-cat"George is hot, hot, hot

Art, here is an idea for you. Pimp Heather to George.
He will use her sexy wet dripping voice as a bait on his Paranormal Date site to attract more singles,
and George will give you couple of shows to do on his C2C show every month.

Art, this is ONE time offer, take it - or suck it
>>
>>17451725
yea,..MV is a trader :) wanna be truck driver , haha
>>
>>17451699
It's not locked, you homosexual.
>>
>>17451761
>you homosexual.
100% hetero you homo :)
>>
>>17451761
>It's not locked
it is fucking locked, George give MV one of his old microphones as a present
and MV is trying to fit it in one of his orifices
>>
>>17450776
So it's bigfeet and not bigfoots? I always wondered that.
>>
>>17452700
Plural of foot is feet so I'll allow it
>>
>>17450948
He's a fucking insane retard.
>>
>>17453481
BLOW ME
>>
>>17451699
>>17451782

Wrong again. It was never locked. People are still shitposting in the Noory Sucks thread. Aren't you ever right about anything?
>>
>>17454669
I was told by MV that he is sick and tired of brainless attacks on George,
but I guess MV needs traffic on his forum,
that trader, I guess his arab wife controls him ....poor white boy.
>>
>>17450094
Anything with Art is great. I haven't listened to much C2C the past few years, but I remember when I was a kid I always used to listen to Art Bell with my dad. Now the only time I listen to it is when I'm on the road late at night.
>>
File: image.jpg (827 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
827 KB, 1920x1080
>>17450955
Topkek. Fucking Yeezus over here.
>>
>>17454669
>Aren't you ever right about anything?
I'm right about Art being human swine the way he treated his first two children
and his first wife, also the way he treated Ramona 3-4 months before her death.
And some other stuff. Fucker he is.
Also I'm right about hateful-Heather being false
as a nice gentle loving person as she is trying to present her self on Air.
She is evil infested bitch-witch.
>>
>>17454721
who da'fuck knows what you are trying to say to me,
speak english to me sucker not some kind of enigma shit
>>
>>17454734
I'm saying that you appear to be a conceited asshat who thinks way too highly of himself just like Kanye West aka Yeezus. You're the one who speaks speaks like a deranged crackhead.
>>
so vanilla-Heather is taking calls from the start of the show so she doesn't have to talk
and irritate people with her stupid voice fry...lousy radio hosting gimmick.
Listeners interviewing the guests.
>>
44 posts in, not a single link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQePZ3_MBkU
>>
>>17454746
>who thinks way too highly of himself
you have no sense of humor, I'm making jokes when I'm saying "highly shit" about my self because I know my strengths , but i also know very well my weak points so I fucking joke about it,
you are reading that wrong.
Yes, I do point real serious shit about Art and Heather, but I try from time to time to shit around even if it is on my own account (or on others),
It is "sin" :) to pass a chance to make joke,even on your own account, if situation is funny let's fucking laugh......
I know that my grammar sucks, I'm doing my best, but english is my third language so I'm fucked in that territory.....
fuck the grammar if you can get the point of the story.
My apology about my sucking grammar that's all I can say, I never went to school to learn proper english , (my mistake)......
>>
>>17454754
that's funny, in other thread several days ago I did posted few links and some fucker told me that is not allowed,
fuck that fucker in the armpit that shit head......
>>
Missing 411/David Paulides

Scary shit man.
>>
>>17454794
what are you talking about senpai?
>>
Some one was asking a question and in order to help finding answer I posted 2 or 3 links to a bellgab forum posts and got response from some anon something to this effect: "what are you out of you fucking mind, you posted links here, bla bla bla,....."
It give me the impression that what I did was against the rules.
But that might be different from posting youtube links ?
>>
>>17450094
going back to OP's original question for me at least of course most memorable shows were done by Art Bell,
and there are so many of them that were great on various topics.
But one topic was so rare and unusual that stuck in my mind till today.

It was/is "spontaneous human combustion" , that topic was so different for me.
Art had over the years 2 or 3 (maybe more) great guests on that topic, especially one time it was a fire marshal who had worked many years as a fire fighter and said that the "shc" was 100% real, they had labs doing tests on the burn bodies and on surrounding furniture that was not touch by the fire, and strange thing was that in order to burn human body to ashes temperature needed would definitely burn surrounding furniture,chair bed or couch that person was on.

Very strange phenomenon
>>
>>17456168
Unless you were posting something illegal, or a classified document for the first time I don't know why would anyone get worried and tell you you shouldn't post this or that. Youtube links have been allowed on 4chan for ages afaik.
>>
>>17456238
Thank's anon.
Now thinking about it, perhaps that anon who told me that didn't want the other anon to know where the source of my info was...and was bs-ing me :)

Thanks
>>
>>17456250
I haven't been on /x/ for quite a while and there seems to be a lot of shilling and derailing going on. it's surprising that someone would outright tell you DONT DO THAT.
>>
>>17450094
father malachi martin
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.