[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Blackstar mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Bowie Blackatar.jpg (41 KB, 1078x441) Image search: [Google]
Bowie Blackatar.jpg
41 KB, 1078x441
A month or so ago an anon made a thread on here claiming to know the meaning behind the Blackstar video.

it was something to do with how everyone was dancing, shaking.

However, it was never revealed what it means. Does anyone know or have a concrete theory?
>>
It was a dedication as a final music video to his fans before he passed away of cancer.
>>
>>17450084
It was his way of saying goodbye because he knew he had cancer and only months to live. Stop trying to do any conspiracy shit with this. Bowie wanted to go out with something memorable, different, and a bit weird just like he always was
>>
What about that movie where he was immortal?
>>
totally ilumintati bro
>>
Blackstar is about a man transcending life into godhood. AKA Kanye West, the "blackstar".
>>
This is /x/ how?
>>
>>17450985

Funny thing happens when you just have a huge fucking circlejerk cumfest for two decades until nobody outside of your gay bathhouse knows or gives a shit what you're talking about.

MAGA suck my dick
>>
>>17450084

stars in the sky are small luminaries attached to the dome and a few of them have falled lately.
like that black one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315700/THIRD-mystery-Death-Star-space-ball-crash-Spanish-village-sparks-terror-locals-mayor-demands-authorities-explain-are.html
>>
>>17450084
It's open to interpretation.

I always view the scarecrows at the end at representations of David Bowies body. The spaghetti monster thing is the cancer, coming to kill him. That's why as it attacks the scarecrows, it cuts to a scene of Bowie bending over like he's in pain.

But like I say, you can interpret it anyway you like.
>>
>>17450084
itsd a reference to ture detective season one "black stars rise"
>>
>>17451169
>flat earth
Pls go
>>
>>17450084
Let's just point you to the right direction.. Also Death is a feminine (high frenquency) energy/force.

http://youtu.be/ibi-J74NyTw
>>
The frequency of the rapid rhythmic shaking allows Lucifer to appear in Bowie on the great I am part
>>
>>17451192
>>17451921
>>17451935
Thank you for some actual answers.

>>17451921 is interesting, thanks for that video. VC said the dancing was part of a sex magic ritual, which makes sense.

Did not know death was a feminine energy, but the "only women kneel and smile" like makes much more sense.
>>
>>17451921
lol that video..
>>
>>17450084
Many times blackstars collapse(die) instead of becoming a black hole they explode(resurrection/reincarnation) and shine brighter than ever. His last single was Lazarus who was resurrected. He knew death is not the end.
>>
File: 314.jpg (47 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
314.jpg
47 KB, 736x414
this guy in True Detective mentioned black star as well
>>
>>17450084
Saturn; most likely.
>>
Think about the history of Bowie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_%28occult_symbol%29

Did he mean this and not want the inevitable shitstorm it would've entailed?
>>
Did you notice the black star in It Follows? It looked exactly like the one on album cover.
>>
>>17450084
It was a ritual numbnuts, rituals themselves gravitate entities, I. E Law of Attraction. They're literally gravitating towards Lucifer's presence and being (Synchronizing), they're well basically inducted into him. A Rite of Initiation and passage.

Nothing that should be explained, because if /x/ knew half or what it thinks it does or should, then this would be common knowledge for anyone of the craft.
>>
>>17452378
It's in lots of movies, again it's a sort of placement to encourage a type of worship. It's even in places you may not have noticed before, at times it's obvious, others it's very subtle.

Like Thor: Dark World, it's in the background when Thor and Loki get teleported to the Dark Elves use to be home world.
>>
>>17452267
That part tweaked my sensibilities. The whole circle of "dancing" women reminded me of the Gopi Dance, actually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopi

Bowie might have been referencing the sanskrit concept of prakriti, which can translate as female, energy, or that which is enjoyed. There's an idea that God is the only true male/energetic/enjoyer (purusa), while everyone and everything else is female/energy/enjoyed (prakriti). Only those beings who realize and accept this will kneel and smile when God approaches.
>>
>>17452378
It's on 13:03 in the movie.
>>17452408
>>
File: Blackstar-digitalsingle.png (126 KB, 780x779) Image search: [Google]
Blackstar-digitalsingle.png
126 KB, 780x779
The Blackstar cover art is very similar to the picture the media released when they announced the discovery of gravitational waves.
>>
I believe it's a reference to 'sol niger'. One of the three alchemical suns.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy#Sol_niger
>>
>concrete theory

fishing in the wrong lake, bud.
>>
File: james-brown.jpg (11 KB, 292x282) Image search: [Google]
james-brown.jpg
11 KB, 292x282
>>17455869

>soul nigger
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.