[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you find out if it's really the devil (or any high-ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: flower.jpg (19 KB, 400x419) Image search: [Google]
flower.jpg
19 KB, 400x419
how do you find out if it's really the devil (or any high-ranking demon/angel) you are "communicating" with or just a lower spirit or fairy pretending to be, using trickery to fuck with you?

getting messages that the devil wants to kill me by putting some antichrist spawn in my body when I use methods of divination, but I wonder if it's just some low rank spirit fucking with me and my fears?
>>
>>17449886
You can't.
>>
>>17449886
Imagine for a second, the devil was never written into the Bible, you wouldn't even be saying you're talking to the devil. Imagine no religion at all, you wouldn't be saying there's these invisible beings tormenting you.
>>
>>17449917
i wouldnt, thats true. but as things are now, the devil exists some what, at least as an idea.

so there are really no ways to find out if spirits lie and pretend, or if they really are what they claim?
>>
>>17449925
There's no evidence for any spirits, it's all in your head.
>>
>>17449930
it's not in my head, it physically happened on my phone
>>
>>17449932
How?
>>
>>17449937
i have a lot of songs on my phone and i use the pick random song version as a form of divination tool

and well the songs appeared on my phone, i didnt imagine that and I was already worried about the whole antichrist baby thing BEFORE these results appeared on the phone

"What should I do?" - "Dance with the devil (Breaking Benjamin)"
"Why does the devil want to dance with me?" - "Where the Wild Roses Grow" it's a song about a man who seduces a virgin and kills her afterwards
"Why does the devil want to kill me?" - "Moonchild (Fields Of The Nephilim)"

nephilim.. children of human women and fallen angel (devil is a fallen angel), Moonchild is a novel by Aleister Crowley of some wizard impregnating a girl with the soul of an ethereal being

so explain that to me. im not saying it's true, it could be just some random peasant spirit manipulating my phone to troll me, but how can i tell?
>>
>>17449978
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17449978
Sounds like you're making too much out of coincidences.
>>
>>17450023
>>17449978
If you can even call that a coincidence.
>>
>>17450011
>>17450023
okay sure then, "totally-not-the-devil"
>>
>>17449930
>There's no evidence for any spirits
billions of religious people is argument.
>>
>>17449886
You can try formulas of conjure
>>
>>17450031
Argumentum ad populum. People can't have mass delusions?
>>
>>17450031
Billions of religious people is the argument.
>>
>>17450040
This is not tread about question of existence of spirits and god so don't waste time with off-topic.
>>
>>17450050
Stop presupposing spirits and god then we won't have a problem.
>>
>>17449886
>"communicating"
>""
>"
>quotes
>>
>>17449886
>getting messages that the devil wants to kill me
From where and by what medium? Sounds like Fae feeders to me.
>>
>>17450125
great post really helped me out thanks you fucking cuck
>>
>>17450129
here i talked about it >>17449978
>>
>>17449978
>i use the pick random song version as a form of divination tool
Oh. Well then you're fucked. Entities that feed on your music tastes tend to be evil and untraceable.

Just stop using that method of contact and you're gonna make it out of this alive.
>>
File: k.jpg (21 KB, 476x400) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
21 KB, 476x400
>>17450181
>>
File: like.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
like.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
>mfw "lower ranking spirits"
>>
File: _.png (97 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
_.png
97 KB, 600x500
I know what you mean anon, don't be afraid.. evil and good are illusion.. just let they teach you. Gain their respect so they won't fuck with you. You gotta be open minded. Because what if the devil is the god who everyone is praying? Remember, the history always is write by the winners
>>
>>17449886
>>17449932
>>17449978
>>17450137
Op you are literally the dumbest person I've ever read or heard about. I left this damn place 4 years ago and I come back to this. Fucking hell /x/ what happened? God I hope this is a troll or I may actually kill myself
>>
>>17450548
All the oldfags left simultaneously. Fucking shills. You giving up is the cancer killing /b/.
>>
>>17450559
I've only been back for a short while. Maybe a week, mostly lurking just starting to post again. I started at /b/ but I've always been an /x/phile
>>
>>17449886
all spirits are demons.
magic is fucking evil, stop using it.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (417 KB, 731x1024) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
417 KB, 731x1024
14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,

15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (18 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
18 KB, 241x300
And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
>>
>>17449978
So the majority of the music on your phone talks about the devil..
No way it could be just a crazy shuffle of music on you phone
>>
>>17450816
Christfags are so amusingly ignorant
>>
File: download (7).jpg (138 KB, 889x1333) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
138 KB, 889x1333
I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
>>
>>17450775
Right, if you're look through the lens of a Christian any voice or entity that is not God is most likely a demon. Don't fuck with spirits. It's just an invitation into your soul that you're obviously not ready for OP
>>
File: download (1).jpg (95 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
95 KB, 600x396
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
>>
>>17450834
if man knew the power of these words

Selah.
>>
>>17449900
>TRIBBLE DUBS CONFIRM
Everything is a lie. Nothing is correct. And WE ALL GONNA DIE
>>
>>17450831
>if you're look through the lens of a Christian any voice or entity that is not God is most likely a demon

Realistically, if you're anything other than a pentecostal/charismatic christian ALL voices, signs, spirits, etc etc are demons...God doesn't communicate through signs, visions, wonders, etc. He communicates via the word and the sacraments...and ONLY the word and sacraments.
>>
>>17450820
no i have all kinds of songs idiot
>>
>>17449886
Why you have to do something just because a devil tells you so?
>>
>>17451907
press random again 3 times. We'll arrange the meanings for them to mean something according to your own paranoia, and you'll see how this coincidences are made
>>
>>17449886
it's always the motherfucking devil...
the nigga is a low ranking spirit to begin with.. he's the dead spirit, the Jinn.. he needs energy by all means necessary just to stay out of hell and keep himself alive
>>
>>17450916
What a shit God.
>>
>>17449917
You're confusing the cause and the effect.
>>
>>17452158
ok, i pressed it again

1. Mortal Kombat - Annihilation Soundtrack
2. Beyoncé - Indepedent Women
3. Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams

i got these 3 songs now when i pressed random. now try to make this in such a PERFECT answers like it was here >>17449978 (mentioning devil, mentioning nephilim/moon child, seduction of virgin/killing)
>>
>>17452153
of course i dont, but if its really the devil id like to know because then my doubts could be right
>>
>>17452349
and just to try it out, i pressed songs randomly yet again (without questions) and this time i got:

1. I'm not a vampire (FiR)
2. Cell Block Tango (Chicago)
3. Like a Prayer (Madonna)

not fitting AGAIN. even with paranoia.
>>
>>17450548
Go ahead and end it, do us all a favor faggot
>>
>>17449978
> shuffle music(I have diverse tastes)
> What should I do?
> Awake - Godsmack
> Well... that sounds like a horrible idea. Why would I do that?
> Black Grease - The Black Angels
> Ok, I'm fucking done.
> Decide to hit skip one more time.
> Run For Cover - Kito & Reija Lee
> Oh, fuck... Now I have to know why I should run for cover.
> Mein Teil - Rammstein
> Shit, now I have to Google German.
> Means "My Part" My part in what?
> A Living Prayer - Alison Krauss & Union Station
> What does that mean?
> We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
> You can't stop what?
> The Sniper at the Gates of Heaven - The Black Angels
> Are fucking kidding me?
> Would? - Alice in Chains
> Oh no. I definitely shouldn't ask. Damn it. Would I what?
> Bright Morning Star - Teisto
> What?
> Yesterday Don't Mean Shit - Pantera
> I Give You This Heart - Alison
> Remedy - Adele
> I don't think I can do that.
> What's The Difference - Dr. Dre
> I don't know.
> Royals - Lorde
> Who's royal?
> Nobody But You - The Black Keys
> That's bullshit.
> Please To Meet You - Wolfmother
> Are you fucking with me?
> Jeremy - Pearl Jam
> So now I'm going to kill myself?
> Momma Cried - Alison Krauss
> Past tense?
> Travelin' Soldier - Dixie Chicks
> What soldier?
> Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
> Who?
> Know Your enemy - Rage Against The Machine
> Who is my enemy?
> Apple Tree - Wolfmother
> Wait. That apple tree?
> Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
> Stereo as in dual?
> Under My Skin - Kito & Reija Lee
> Under my skin? I don't think so.
> The Denial Twist - The White Stripes
> No, that's just impossible.
> Since You Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
> What...
> Carried Away - George Straight
> Someone's getting carried away?
> Counting Stars - One Republic
> What?
> Personal Jesus - Marilyn Manson
> What about Jesus?
> Aphrodite - Nebula
> You love Jesus?
> You Make Me Feel... - Cobra Starship
> I make you feel what?
> Killing In The Name - Rage Against The Machine
> Come at me bro!
> The Veil of Isis - The Sword
>>
>>17452520
its pretty intense isnt it..
>>
File: 1457342537101.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1457342537101.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>17452349
Dude, I'm not trying to be an ass, but you know how Google has predictive queries based on your history? Several large music sites do the same thing. Spotify, pandora, etc. Your shuffle playlist is not a demon sending you messages.
Shit taste in music, btw.
>>
>>17452535
> Last question. What of OP?
> The Verdict - Gui Boratto
> Marvin Gaye - Charlie Pluth
> Holy shit, the spirits just called OP a fag.
> Burn - Ellie Goulding
> Yeah man, that was a sick burn. One more before we're done. You have a message? Deliver.
> Nobody But The Baby - Apollo's Fire
> Well... that's terrifying. Peace out, Brosef.
> Rude - Magic
> My apologies. Peace out, Brommander.
> I Don't Care - Apocalyptica
> Don't be like that. You know how I am.
> Ancestral Legacy - Rudy Adrian
> Oh, respect my elders. I dig. Peace be with you, ancestors.
> Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato
> Yeah, me neither. Just don't fuck with me.
> Make You Feel My Love - Adele
> Seriously though, don't fuck with me.
> Live Your Life - T.I.
> You don't tell me my business.
> Dream On - Aerosmith
> Take a shot, bitch nigga...
> Over In The Glory Land - Dry Branch Fire Squad
> Very well, we shall meet on the battlefields of Valhalla and you will fall before my blade.
> Vicarious - Tool
> No. You yourself.
> I Like It - Enrique Iglesias
> You won't.
> Rumble of the Diesel - Les Claypool
> Indeed
> Rolling in the Deep - Adele
> To the abyss if need be.
> Big Poppa - B.I.G.
> Afraid to wake Him?
> Du Hast - Rammstein
> I have?
> It Was a Very Good Year - The Flaming Lips
> I see.
> Yeah - Usher
> OHHKAAY!!!
> Dust On The Bottle - David Lee Murphy
> What's inside?
> A National Acrobat - Black Sabbath
> Listening to the lyrics realizing what I just asked and was answered.
>>
>>17452650
the fuck does it have to do with google if i use my phone for music? are you braindamaged?
>>
File: Ha.jpg (60 KB, 600x729) Image search: [Google]
Ha.jpg
60 KB, 600x729
>>17452653
you just randomy ask it, i did a fucking ritual with it and commanded it to say the truth and such, bro just tipping random songs and asking doesnt do shit if you have no connection with the phone oracle
>>
>>17452653
> There might be a dust on the bottle, but don't let that fool you bout what's inside.
> What's inside?
> I am the world that hides the universal secret of all time. Destruction of the empty spaces is my one and only crime. I've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be believed.
>>
>>17452659
Rituals are for amateurs.
>>
>>17452654
Are you?
Google was an example of predictive searches, not the actual thing.
Although I guess if I'm asking a guy who thinks his shuffle list is sending him demonic messages is retarded I think my question has been answered.
>>
>>17452715
im asking these questions not in google, i say them out loud and then pick random song, it has fuck nothing to do with google

and if you keep denying that the answers i got aren't creepily accurate and fit the questions super well, YOU are retarded

but yeah muh coincidences
>>
>>17452719
Do you wear boots?
>>
>>17452726
i dont
>>
>>17452719
Your music playlist is literally determined by you.
There is no fucking coincidence besides the one you're shoehorning in.
You've answered the question, you're a mouthbreather. Keep on keeping on.
>>
I'll bite. Your falling victim to your ego. You are the chosen one! That's literally what you're saying here. There is no Satan, wasn't even one in the Bible until the German monks mistranslated Saturn. We even have Saturn's day every weekend where people tend to choose debauchery over productivity. The Universe, the Creator and the entire human existence is based on Love. There is no evil out to make you "the one." Unless of course you're able to recognize that the ego itself is the source of all evil and disconnection from Oneness. Hope this helps. Try getting out into nature or finding meaningful work/hobbies. You'll get out of your self imposed victim stance. I guarantee it.
>>
>>17452732
yes, my music playlist is determined by me but i'm not fan of a certain genre, it's a super wild mix of all kinds of genres

so whats your point nigger? i have pressed it 3x times twice again and posted the results, and they didnt fit the devil thing at all, so i just have proven that you cant just take every song and mold it into this context
>>
>>17452728
Hmm... It seems you're right then. I guess I don't have a connection. I ask about OP again. The spirits insisted you wear boots.
>>
>>17452736
>Your falling victim to your ego. You are the chosen one!

did you read what the thread said though? i dont feel you did

i think its even more likely that its a low-rank spirit like a random fairy or troll ghost fucking with me and my fears, and not the "REAL DEVIL (TM)"

i just want to know how to tell for sure

>Try getting out into nature

i dont like nature much so no thanks
>>
>>17452745
well what happens when you call it "music oracle" and you command it to tell the truth, and also allow it to look into your soul and fate, so it has permission.

try it then.

"music oracle i command you to tell me the truth, oracle tell me: blabla"
>>
>>17449886
Ask them to prove it. I suggest targeting a location and asking for a flood or something. No disaster, no rank.
>>
>>17452768
i cant say it because i dont want people to know my name, but they did, because there was a big disaster a few months ago and it was called "(my name) disaster" where a lot of people died .. so yeah

the place happened to have the same name as me and it happened shortly after i said its not real

maybe coincidence, maybe not
>>
>>17452745
>These Boots are Made for Walking- Nancy Sintara came on?
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5dyEnZFu0w

watch this

who else has jupiter in virgo?
>>
>>17452774
There is literally no such thing as coincidence in the universe.
Neither do your particular occurances hold any meaning. Learn to differentiate what does before your ego debases your process further.
>>
>>17452783
> Fairies Wear Boots - Black Sabbath
>>
>>17452808
I think I just got genesis to revelations, the 90's version.
> Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
> Glycerine - Bush
> The World You Know - Collective Soul
> Closing Time - Semisonic
>>
>>17449886
>how do you find out if it's really the devil (or any high-ranking demon/angel) you are "communicating" with or just a lower spirit or fairy pretending to be, using trickery to fuck with you?

It's always a demon.

The dead are not allowed to stay, it's an old lie. If you are communicating with spirits you are communicating with demons who lie to kill, steal, and destroy.
>>
>>17453188
and how do you know if its a high rank demon or low rank
>>
>>17453368
Waterboarding. Get it's Name, Rank, and Allegiances.
>>
>>17453373
fuck off man
>>
>>17453376
What good are you if you can't even waterboard a simple demon?
>>
>>17453385
im going to waterboard YOU
>>
>>17453396
Go ahead but I don't know nothin bout nothin.
>>
>>17449886
OP are you a girl? If you are, never get pregnant. If you're gonna go mad about your kid being a demon spare that kid that, you will probably end up fucking his life
>>
>>17453188
Most of that info is wrong. You're not entirely wrong but mostly.
>>17453368
What's It's name. I'll ask around.
>>
>>17453414
yes i am but how the fuck its not normal to never have sex ever in your life i dont want to stay sexless forever

>>17453423
i dont know its name, it just told me about satan here >>17449978
>>
>>17453446
you dont get pregnant every time you have sx senpai
>>
Logic.

Why would the devil waste his time on you. You arent special. Someone in power, someone who has influence over others, they are the ones who should be worried.
>>
>>17453485
>implying a demon cant possess and make him sabotage the pill or condom
>>
>>17449978
You use songs as a divination tool? Do you examine the full lyrics?
>>
>>17453488
its just about having a vessel for a fucking baby

and the vessel dies afterwards anyways
>>
>>17453500
depends on the situation, if the song name isn't super obvious then yes

for example "Dance with the devil" and "Moon child (by Nephilim)" are obvious titles

Where the wild roses grow isn't, but the song story is very obvious, I listened to it plenty of times so I know it's about a guy who seduces a virgin and then kills her because he is insane/evil
>>
>>17453504
So you just ask your phone questions with your music on shuffle?
>>
>>17449886
Easy. Just ask him.
>>
>>17453509
i hold my phone tight, i say some lines, i command it to tell me the truth, i address it by name as "music oracle", then i ask the question out loud and push random song
>>
>>17449978
>not listening to dance with the devil by immortal technique.
>>
>>17453515
i listened to that one too, its a cool song
>>
File: IMG_20160224_203923.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_203923.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3200
I may can help. Ask it for its name. This may sound basic but trust me on this. I'm not into devil worship. Spells or any of that. I'm actually a Baptist. However, I've experienced some unbelievable things. Those that have never experienced things out of this world so to speak will always criticize .
I've studied many different religions but it all balled down to what I KnEw for fact and seen with my eyes. I've tried using science to explain away many of the things. But when it's put in your face no lights smoke and mirrors you soon become a believer.

Ask it it's name.
>>
>>17450666
/b/ is total shit now. You can get banned now for raids. Like wtf.
>>
>>17453518
i can't ask for it's literal name because it can just reply with songs, and when I asked the oracle who or what it is

i got the song "I'm a slave for you" by Britney

I don'T think the oracle itself is the devil, but I don't know if it tells me the truth about the devil OR if it's some random low spirit or fairy fucking with me
>>
>>17449886
Nope we are going to make you kill yourself. You ought to look up the word devil. There isn't just one. Also thanks for letting us out in time we will be eating your entrails while you watch your mom being raped with a spiked dildo in hell. Tic tock meat.
>>
>>17453532
so edgy. really scary much wow
>>
File: IMG_20160310_073203.jpg (337 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_073203.jpg
337 KB, 1024x768
Ooh OK I see OK let me text a friend of mine she's into some wild stuff
>>
>>17453538
Boo.
>>
File: tJ1qipjd4o1_540.png (177 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
tJ1qipjd4o1_540.png
177 KB, 510x340
>>17453546
>>
>>17453549
Please fight it it makes your misery all the sweeter later on when you realize you never had a chance.
>>
>>17453554
never had a chance for what? nigga you dont even know who i am so stop acting like you know whats going on
>>
>>17453514
Can you do it now?
>>
>>17453556
Doesn't matter who you are we wisper in the back of your head now. Sign quietly and you will hear us.
>>
File: 6058342725167994898.jpg (18 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
6058342725167994898.jpg
18 KB, 640x361
OK that was easy and freaky. She said that's simple. It's low level. Andbto listen to that song in reverse. It gave you the song to direct you to exactly what it wants and saying. My friend said inbthat video alone Brittany was possessed so chances are the same low levels are with you. She saying it's on YouTube . she said low levels are like ponds in chess..... This is out of mybrealm lol but I hope she helped
>>
>>17453559
i could try it, but i remember that it told me when i asked why are demons, god, etc, not just directly speaking to me? i got the song "forbidden act"

>>17453564
no, the oracle implied that i wont kill myself, but that my body will be used for a demon baby, at least know the thread if you want to roleplay as some edgy evil spirit or something

>>17453566
hm.. i dont really understand
>>
File: 6002669010436642098.png (129 KB, 480x191) Image search: [Google]
6002669010436642098.png
129 KB, 480x191
That kinda makes sense. I can see lower levels using songs and imagery instead of using their names or just saying what is what. Higher levels I guess more status more power ??? I have know idea. I just love trying to figure stuff out.
>>
File: 6025028766593666306.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
6025028766593666306.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
Uhm ,OK I'm confused. It seems like some people are getting upset with my post? I'm not here to upset anyone I stated I do not know anything about this stuff. I was offering ideas and asked a friend that may know more. Soooooo, I'm not sure how that upset anyone
>>
>>17453573
alaha braile
>>
>>17453573
Ask if they know who this specific anon is.
>>
Ephphatha
>>
Raca
>>
>>17453599
im not upset

>>17453612
IT CAN ONLY ANSWERS with songs! so how can it possibly answer with a song what your name is
>>
>>17453636
I know. I didn't ask if it knows my name. I asked if it knows me.
>>
File: operating.jpg (70 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
operating.jpg
70 KB, 800x546
>>17449886
Ask MIB. How do you know if it's MIB? Well... you can always come here and thread until I see you need some help.
MIB
>>
Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

ROTFLMAO!!!!
>>
File: n_65770_1.jpg (22 KB, 626x353) Image search: [Google]
n_65770_1.jpg
22 KB, 626x353
>>17453641
alright but the question is so awkward "do you know who this person on the internet is that replied?" and i got some generic pop song (Objection (tango) Shakira) so i take that as a no, but maybe YOU are not who YOU think you are, plottwist.

This is pathetic and sardonic
Its sadistic and psychotic
Tango is not for three
Was never meant to be

But you can try it
Rehearse it
Or train like a horse
But don't you count on me
>>
>>17453645
man in black?
>>
>>17453657
She knows. Ask who she is.
>>
>>17453671
you mean the oracle is a she?
>>
>>17453657
Quod tibi nomen est ? " Interrogavit illum . " Legio nomen mihi est , " ille respondit ," est quia multi sumus. "
>>
>>17453690
i cant read that out loud cause i dont know what it means nor do i know how to pronounce it
>>
>>17453683
I suspect. From everything else I've read here as well.
>>
>>17453695
Raca
>>
>>17453697
i did ask what or who it is once before, and the answer was "i'm a slave 4 for you" and when I asked how it feels about me, like does it hate or like me, the reply was "Amour"
>>
File: corefire-imp.v7814.jpg (15 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
corefire-imp.v7814.jpg
15 KB, 280x280
>>17453702
raca bunga wuga racu kurahul ruka buga buga ooga pepe meme
>>
>>17453690
All legions say their name is Legion unless there's an active commander which is rare.
>>
>>17453704
Ask if there's an egg.
>>
>>17453719
male in infernum vermis viam meam in visceribus vestris
>>
>>17453735
>>17453736
man stfu guys

i wont ask shit anymore

"ask if theres an egg LOL"
"*random latin/demonic phrases"
>>
File: 6058339742384069538.jpg (51 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
6058339742384069538.jpg
51 KB, 638x640
Legion means many soooooo it won't be just one than right?
>>
>>17453725
You can ask but I will never tell.
>>
PEOPLE NOT REALIZING THAT IM NOT SAYING IM TALKING DIRECTLY TO THE DEVIL! NOR IS MY ORACLE THE DEVIL!

IT JUST INFORMED ME ABOUT THE DEVIL! (POSSIBLY)

SO STOP WITH THE DEMONIC AND LATIN NONSENSE CAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE THREAD!
>>
>>17453741
I'm just trying to help you out. You think Satan's trying to make you his baby momma.The other guy is just being retarded.
>>
>>17453746
All of me
Come on get all of me
Can't you see
I'm just a mess without you
>>
>>17453749
See you soon meat.
>>
File: maxresdefault57.jpg (163 KB, 1416x769) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault57.jpg
163 KB, 1416x769
>>17453749
but you are not helping me with egg questions

you see someone told me years ago in a dream interpretation that it meant ill have an antichrist baby some day, and then i get this weird results from my phone

but also this >>17452789

talks about the return of the king (they believe CHRIST, not antichrist, but i dont) and that jupiter will be in a rare event, in the womb of virgo (virgin) it only does this once 7000 years

when I checked my astrology chart I saw that my Jupiter is in vIRGO too just like the prophecy for 2016-2017 i was like WHAT THE FUCK

and 666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016
>>
>>17453746
Ok. You know the Oracle isn't the devil but it warned you about him. You want to know if the warning's bullshit. I'm asking the same questions on my side. I'm just not posting my answers.
>>
>>17453764
What's the answer worth to you?
>>
File: 6055300766103722098.jpg (34 KB, 359x640) Image search: [Google]
6055300766103722098.jpg
34 KB, 359x640
OK so amour means many so the person saying legion as their name that fits OK OK . so let's see , In my religion when God shows you a birth or tell you of a baby pregnancy exc often times it means birthing something new an idea or belief or just a new start in or at something. Now my friend said to her it means possession. You belong to it it owns you exc. That Brittany song backwards from what I decided to listen to , spoke of being theirs doing what it tells you it owning you exc. I didn't listen to it all its weird. Idk again I'm just throwing stuff at you from what I'm gathering. Idk anything about this stuff.

Why the heck do I have to keep picking diff pics to post??
>>
>>17453771
it didn't warn me about it, or well it kind of did, but at the same time it TOLD me to dance with the devil

remember,. the question was "what should I do?"

like, it doesn't make sense, but Icommanded it to tell me the truth

>>17453775
what do you want? money?
>>
>>17453764
The egg's relevant. There's a line of questioning and an answer tree. It's just easier to follow it.
>>
>>17453784
amour means many? thought it means love, cause it said it when I asked it (the oracle) - how do you feel about me?

and then i got Amour by Rammstein
>>
>>17453657
Well if you haven't realized yet I can make you feel my presence just by you reading MIB. And when you read MIB and I want you to you will feel you are speaking with,
MIB
>>
>>17453789
ok, i asked "is there an egg? what is the egg?" and I got The Devil in Me ( Oliver Koletzki feat. Jan Blomqvist -)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyXHkwcGOY

i dont know what the egg is meant to be so i dont understand the answer
>>
>>17453785
Money is worthless? Only fools and Mammon's whores seek it.
>>
>>17453798
i dont feel shit, stop pretending thanks
>>
>>17453804
nah i like money, it gives you freedom to some extent (i can sleep as much as iwant, eat what i want, buy what i want, travel where i want, take of people i like, etc)

but what do you want from people then?
>>
>>17453813
I take what I want you can to. Your life is a lie.
>>
>>17453799
> Is there an egg?
and you got
> The Devil in Me
Holy shit. How the fuck do you not know what that means when you're worried about devil baby? Yeah, ok, definitely don't have any fucking kids...
>>
>>17453820
so you go around and tell people their lifes are a lie because they arent enlightened like you are?

cool

im not sure what you are trying to achieve here, im not a schizophrenic so your tricks wont work
>>
>>17453827
i dont want to have kids anyways but i dont want to stay virgin forever either or live with weird paranoia

and yes theres ways to prevent babies, but if the antichrist story is true (which it might be not, i know) then they could just sabotage the pill and condoms, then POW you get a baby
>>
>>17453830
There is no enlightenment. Just what is coming.
>>
File: 1457661388578-450261461.jpg (374 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457661388578-450261461.jpg
374 KB, 768x1024
I think from everything I've read that there's many evil spirits trying to possess you , your vessel , your body and use it to do their work. 666 in angel numbers are good it means new start. It could also be your guardians warning you. Maybe change your path or stop doing something you're doing or into. Turn down a different road or else. Also listen let me be the first to say Satan is tricky he will play you get you scared not to have a baby and your angels maybe saying this is the year have the baby. It's called a spiritual warfare. Yes good vs evil. I went through it for a few years. I was so confused. One thing about Angels they want to help. So ask for help and a sign. A clear sign. Try Doreen Virtue on YouTube she's so amazing. I saw 666 everywhere my totals at the store would ring $6.66 I still have one of the receipts. I have one of her angel card reading apps and over and over it showed me the same card telling me to take up a class basically go learn something I'll be guided. I got up one day and just went out stayed open to what I needed to do what was it I was missing. Sure enough this lady came up to me I worked with as a CNA she was a Professor now at UVA and said she was head of the RN program and offered me a slot in the next group. Now here people are on waiting list for that two year program. I'm just saying try looking it it from the other side. Try Doreen Virtue or try one of her Angel card reading apps. She has fairy card decks and Arch Angel. She is a Christian but I do not get down with the fairy stuff . but my card deck I purchased everyday I use it it's accurate I promise you that.
>>
>>17453837
le cryptic replies

so can you help me or not? like do you have any knowledge about my PERSONAL problem, specifically this, or do you just spout about general things?
>>
>>17453844
>Satan is tricky he will play you get you scared not to have a baby and your angels maybe saying this is the year have the baby.

oh yeah man, thats a good point, cause that prophecy in the bible that applies to the year 2017 with jupiter/virgo is about christ, not the antichrist

so maybe its some next level mindgame
>>
>>17453846
I can but why should I. The others are hungry why deny them their fun and be an object of their wrath? What's in it for me?
>>
File: shrug.png (20 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
20 KB, 112x112
>>17453855
yeah youre right

i have nothing you want, but if you cant or dont want to help then at least stop posting shit
>>
>>17453833
Scratch that. Have the kid. Just don't be a whore. Find a good man, and I mean good. This part's important. Your kid's going to be great.
>>
>>17453860
I DONT WANT KIDS!!!
>>
>>17453858
we already have what we want? Now we want to play.
>>
>>17453863
you can play with my fist when it ends up in your fucking face, roleplaying troll
>>
>>17453858
Libera me!!!! Rica!
>>
>>17453868
Silly little thing.
>>
>>17453877
ok let me libera you then

libera

>>17453881
"Hey Satan and Legion, it's time to shitpost on /x/!"
>>
>>17453862
Doesn't matter. We know you. Respect. Any direct questions? I can't say much, but I'll try.
>>
>>17453889
Thank you. That's all I needed.
>>
>>17453895
look thats the problem with roleplaying anything supernatural or someone with knowledge yourself, its very easy to debunk

for example, i can just ask you: whats my name? where do i live? who am i?

go ahead and answer that, but pro tip you can't because you're just a normal human like me

>>17453898
ok, im glad i could help
>>
>>17453902
See you soon. mentis tergo erimus Wisper semper
>>
>>17453902
I'm not role-playing. That's insulting. I don't know anything about you physically. I'm not a seer. I know your spirit. I know your "Oracle." I know your child.
>>
>>17453925
To late meat this one is ours she invited us.
>>
>>17453923
like i said, im not a schizo and your tricks wont work on me

if peopel can't tell me convincing stuff (information about me they cant possibly know for exampe) i dont buy it

and no random latin isn't creepy

>>17453925
so what do you know about my spirit and my child? even though I said I don't want a child at all
>>
>>17453923
You're going to have to shout. It's crowded.
>>
>>17453933
No more tricks no more games we are coming. Listen for us.
>>
File: brain_size_cultural_evolution.gif (200 KB, 1010x760) Image search: [Google]
brain_size_cultural_evolution.gif
200 KB, 1010x760
>>17449886
>how do you find out if it's really the devil (or any high-ranking demon/angel) you are "communicating" with or just a lower spirit or fairy pretending to be, using trickery to fuck with you?

It's called mental illness

Seek help
>>
>>17453936
like i said, you have not said one thing that is convincing at all, if you actually were a demon you could

but you are just some bored kid trying to scare me, "trying"

lol

>>17453939
nah im not mentally ill, im stable

just curious
>>
>>17453933
Foolish child we have no interest in the meat only the egg.
homo, ovi Ego sum , ego sum homo, ovi Koo Koo kachoo Paulus mortuus est .
>>
>>17453933
Your purpose and His disposition.
>>
>>17453957
well i hope this roleplay is fun to you

pretty boring day

>>17453959
so the only thing you know is what i already said in this thread by myself? wow.
>>
>>17453970
When did you say that? You know your purpose but I'm under the impression that you're mistaken about your child's nature.
>>
>>17453974
ok tell me about my childs nature then please
>>
File: 1455839415252.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1455839415252.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1707
>>17453975
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17454005
meh that doesnt look tasty at all, would not/10
>>
File: 1455143609304.gif (618 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455143609304.gif
618 KB, 320x240
>>17454018
Please sir may I have some more.
>>
>>17453943
You aren't "communicating" with anything, the brain can do all sorts of things when it is unstable.
>>
>>17454052
yeah maybe you are right
>>
>>17454058
He's not.The child belongs to us. You know it already.
>>
>>17454072
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IMBECILE FUCK YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES

seriously how can you be THIS autistic and still commit to your fantasy role?? i asked you several times to prove it or demonstrate your demonic powers, but you just dodge that and babble nonsense, you retarded fraud
>>
>>17454080
In time. You opened the door now fulfil your purpose.
>>
>>17454093
what is my purpose again? :^)
>>
>>17454097
That's telling and telling will cost you. Shall we play a new game?
>>
Who taught men astrology?
>>
>>17454140
Name him.
>>
>>17454102
yeah lets play a new game MY FRIEND

>>17454140
cant tell, dont know
>>
>>17454152
What did you have in mind?
>>
>>17454176
we play: "confession time"

i start, confess in this thread why you are an autistic peasant and why you feel the need to do this
>>
>>17454179
Cheeky cunt were going to have fun with you.
>>
File: 1273.gif (2 MB, 245x253) Image search: [Google]
1273.gif
2 MB, 245x253
>>17454186
sure bro
>>
>>17454198
The strong prideful ones are the most fun. They all break in time.
>>
>>17454212
man thought we had a special relationship going on but there are others before me?

so youre a slut, used goods..

sorry not interested
>>
>>17453975
We're just like other people
We love to sing
We love to dance
We admire beautiful women
We're human
And sometimes very human
Perhaps those who may be among us for the first time
May be wondering what is going to happen now
It is of course necessary for the minds and the souls of us all
>>
>>17454420
L O N D O N
>>
>>17454420
so you replied with a song too, i see
>>
>>17449886
http://www.creative-writing-now.com/story-endings.html
>>
>>17455597
I did the same thing you do. Interesting tool. Interesting results.
>>
>>17453902
>for example, i can just ask you: whats my name? where do i live? who am i?

You're the Hamburger. And no, it's not supernatural in any way, it's your writing style.
>>
>>17455937
Hamburglar?
>>
>>17455950
2spooky
>>
>>17455937
implying i said the truth about where i live HAHAHAHAH stupid fool
>>
>>17455906
it is, but its also dangerous cause its easy to see meaning
>>
>>17456183
Especially when you get straight forward answers.
>>
>>17456191
yes

did your oracle tell you anything interesting?
>>
>>17456191
They cant help you and you know it we are always with you now.
>>
>>17450666
Welcome, Satan!
>>
>>17456205
salus, nulla misericordia spem es nobis
>>
>>17456224
>salus, nulla misericordia spem es nobis

OP est a cinaede
>>
>>17456244
hahaha well memed my friend xdd
>>
Call on Christ. He can determine the matter.
>>
>>17456260
no, i asked for jesus some day deeply but literally nothing happened, in fact i just got Saturn and "Bael/Ba'al ???" ( lol )

also you cant know if demons dont troll as christ

"oh yeah wanna convince that human? just pretend youre christ!"
>>
>>17456265
Christ doesn't answer you in words. He will simply clarify the matter. He did obviously.
>>
>>17456269
no he didn't, he clarified that he doesn't care

cause i asked him if he's real and if he cares about me, to appear in a dream or feeling, please <- but nothing happened EVER, only Saturn and co happened
>>
>>17456195
If you wanna play in Texas you gotta have a fiddle in the band.
>>
>>17456269
Also read the bible or just listen to the audio bible. It can help irritate whatever is associated with you to the point of revealing itself. God doesn't like concealed matters.
>>
>>17456272
doesnt sound very interesting
>>
>>17456274
fuck you i asked for jesus and jesus didnt do shit, not even a dream
>>
>>17456274
> God doesn't like concealed matters.
Since when?
>>17456281
It is.
>>
>>17456286
well then EXPLAIN IT MAN

i hate all this cryptic roleplay shit, why can people not just EXPALIN THEMSELVES like i do,

either

1) youre just heavily autistic
2) it wouldn't suit your roleplay story
3) both
>>
>>17456285
If you seek earnestly and follow his laws. He will reveal himself to you. Fasting, praying/repenting, and reading the bible are tried and true methods of contacting him.

Ask Christ what your current allegiance is. You will get an answer when you are able to hear it but your heart is closed right now.
>>
File: christ.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>17456295
"who is christ? what is the nature of christ?"

this was the answer

go figure
>>
>>17456288
It's association. It doesn't mean the same to everyone. To me that means you need someone who's bested the devil in your band.
>>17456295
No. Unlike other judgemental manipulative entities, Jesus loves you no matter what and is always by your side. Father's laws be damned.
>>
>>17449886
should beat them up
>>
>>17456312
John 3:16
>>
>>17456312
what band? your band? my band? what fucking band even
>>
>>17456316
Holy Checked
>>
>>17456322
ok bye
>>
>>17456304
Surprisingly accurate pic.
>>17456316
Every band. You're not very good at this.
>>
>>17456336
tell me why it's accurate :) the pic
>>
https://youtu.be/oE3S-lGW9Zk
>>
>>17456345
thats an interesting video, but its very hard to test the music oracle for these specific question cause i don't have songs about the trinity or that jesus came in flesh, you know what i mean?
>>
>>17456342
As a symbolic representation of the spirit of a christ.
>>
>>17456377
you know what, i will just not reply to you anymore theres no point, youre either too dumb or do it on purpose and it leads me nowhere

what would it have taken you to write 1-2 sentences more to explain instead of almost repeating the same shit

jesus fuck
>>
>>17452659
Phone Oracle... Nigga uhh you are crazy as fuck, there is no such phone Oracle, or demon that resides inside your phone to communicate w you.
Go outside, stop allowing your panic/schizophrenia to drive you into thinking you can hold a Ouija type ritual WITH A GOD DAMNED CELL PHONE...
>>
File: verickwarrior-dqu29u.jpg (183 KB, 773x700) Image search: [Google]
verickwarrior-dqu29u.jpg
183 KB, 773x700
>>17456381
i dont have schizophrenia

being open/curious to paranormal things being real and paying attention to it doesn't make you a "crazy nigga" if you are still a well functioning member of society

>you can hold a Ouija type ritual WITH A GOD DAMNED CELL PHONE..

oh sure, ouija is legit with a cardboard, but doing divination with something as complex as a PHONE? IMPOSSIBLE!!!
>>
>>17452764
Literally crazy, you are allowing a CELL PHONE to "look into your soul"? Bro.. gtfo, your literally only making your schizophrenia worse by being on here..
>>
>>17456378
Sorry, I don't want to teach a class. Look at the picture. Break it down. Look up some symbolism apply some metaphors and association. Damn.
>>
>>17453368
The devil wouldn't waste time on your crazy phone bullshit
>>
>>17456390
>>17456395
you have no idea what you are talking about, peasant

the only thing that is questioneable IF anything paranormal is real, but if it is then communicating via phones is more than possible

also the results were super accurate and gave a clear "storyline" for the antichrist thing, i tried it several times without a question and just got meaningless songs

>>17456394
whatever man
>>
>>17453813
Your soul sweetheart..
>>
>>17456434
i have given my soul "away" or sold it whatever many times already to different people or whatnot

but as you can see im still here and doing well, i dont believe in that concept
>>
>>17453833
Every man who lays with you is a demon, if you have sex enjoy the child from hell.. Either stay lonely/crazy your whole life.. or raise the Satan child.
>>
the only paranormal thing here are frighteningly bad musical preferences

seriously though if you put some classical music on your phone and took off the bloodlusty 2edgy5me top 40 nonsense then you would receive different results from your music oracle. you are only getting out what you put into the situation. i recommend you redirect your energy and get some better music
>>
>>17456443
>raise the child
>implying giving birth to antichrist baby wont fucking kill you

please, theres nothing to raise when you are DEAD AS FUCK

>>17456444
i have all kinds of music, its totally mixed, i also have only soundtracks and classical, but i didnt get them when i asked so kindly stfu
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.