[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling the Bohemian Grove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 00J0J_flcBUxvv5iz_600x450.jpg (50 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
00J0J_flcBUxvv5iz_600x450.jpg
50 KB, 259x194
I got their number and was wondering what should I say to these guys? I called once the other night but got nervous and told them I had the wrong number when they picked up.
>>
>>17449805
It's generally bad conduct to call someone when you have nothing to say.
>>
You wait for them to say, "Dawn is breaking." In reply to this, you say "Greet the new day." Then you're in.
>>
>>17450160
Almost sounds plausible
>>
>>17449805
Ask whoever picks up if they have a copy of Battle Toads.
>>
>super secret occult gathering of worlds elite and rulers that gather to "rape children and make sacrifices to Satan/moloch/imagination"

>can be completely and openly talked about on the internet without getting deleted, v& and killed
Kek.
>>
>>17450468
You haven't been lurking very long, have you?
>>
>>17450556
For a good long while, m8. The "shills" people say are in those threads are just bored RPers.
>>
>>17450566
Then you've the most unforgivably blind namefag ever to cross the pipes. Filtered, again.
>>
>>17450468
>never heard of the streisand effect

If they had massive crackdowns on people even mentioning it then there it would spread like herpes.
>>
>>17450607
Oh well.

And lack of evidence =/= evidence. Lol.
>>
>>17449805
Ask them if Moloch is in if so can you talk to him
>>
>>17450566
Nice try shill
>>
>>17449805
Is your refrigerator running?
>>
File: 9gags.jpg (46 KB, 685x700) Image search: [Google]
9gags.jpg
46 KB, 685x700
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.