[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one deal with curses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1400728992304.jpg (21 KB, 367x384) Image search: [Google]
1400728992304.jpg
21 KB, 367x384
I think I might have been cursed. Really bad shit keeps happening for no real reason and i'm starting to think I might have been cursed. I'm not one to usually believe in that junk but I don't know anymore. Any anons here know how I can solve or deal with it?
>>
You deal with a curse in ways that are personal and intimate. You're asking for us to give you a handie when you really need somebody to love you. Go find that somebody, they are you.
>>
>>17449948
I'll help you if you pay me. I can pretend to be your friend, and pretend to give you applicable advice, knowing nothing of whether you deserved the curse or not.
>>
>>17449736
So what exactly has happened? It could be bad planet influence
>>
>>17449736

Stop hurting people.

I break the curse upon you by the power of YHWH and His Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17450589
Two weeks ago I had a glob of meat tossed at the back of my car in a relatively "good" part of town and that has never happened. And recently someone hit my car when it was parked, in a completely different county too.

>>17450847
That's the thing man. I'm one of the nicest people around and I don't believe I have hurt anyone recently.
>>
>>17450924
Maybe you're hurting people BECAUSE you're so nice. Someone with a shitty life sees you, and how nice and perfect you are, and they get jealous and hate you and want you to die. I do this a lot. :D
>>
>>17450924
that's unusual. you know I find the same dead chunk of bark on my lawn. I pick it up and toss it most days but I know it will show up again
>>
>>17450924
Is this all you have experienced? It seems your car is more cursed that you are.
>>
>>17451052
You know i'm starting to think that, a day ago while driving it randomly spat out a cassette tape that was in the middle of playing. It never did that before. Spoopy.
>>
>>17450938
Not OP, but how do I deal with that? What am I actually supposed to do there? My working solution has been to just leave it be since how you feel is ultimately your own problem to deal with but that really doesn't help at all. You don't *feel* like a small person to me, so I want to... Not necessarily reach out, but... What do I do? Tell me what you'd do with me if you had total control of my life.
>>
>>17451090
Well, in that kind of situation, if you know who it is that's jealous of you, be nice directly to them. If the person I was jealous of and hated actually reached out to me and gave a fuck then I doubt I'd hate them at all anymore. There isn't really much you can do, other than be nice to them, or start having a shittier life than they have, so they'd be satisfied and not be jealous anymore. It's kind of pathetic, I know, but I'm a pathetic person.
>>
>>17451128
>I'm a pathetic person.
The capacity for jealousy doesn't make someone pathetic in my eyes, it just gives them more opportunities to feel human. Like right now, I'm analyzing your psyche from your post, trying to figure out how best to reach out to people that fit your profile. That's not a human thing to think and/or do in my opinion, so I consider you in your (natural) jealousy way more human than I'll ever be.

Actually it just occurred to me you might try to console me on the matter, so I should probably point out that I'm a clinical psychopath; I have no capacity for affective empathy at all.
>>
>>17451128
I know someone like you, and I'll just tell you now, there's been more than enough times that I could have ruined that person's life, who behaved similarly to you. I didn't do it because he's got a kid who has a really good heart and is a good person and it would ruin him.
>>
>>17450028
Ill do this but without the paying part.
The sure fact of getting a bud from /x/ is plenty payment for me.
>>
>>17451309
I have no children. My life is already pretty much ruined. What do you mean behaved similarly to me? I don't do anything malicious towards anyone. I dislike people and feel jealousy, sure, but that's about it. I keep these feelings to myself, mostly, I don't act out or anything. I'm curious as to how you could bring about the ruin of someone's life though, care to expand on that?

>>17451296
Interesting. In that case, why would you bother reaching out to someone like me? Do you gain something from it? Even lacking empathy, acting selfishly and maintaining positive relationships purely because it's in your best interest seems like a pretty human thing to do to me. I do it myself.
>>
>>17451489
You don't feel like the anon I was talking to earlier.
>>
>>17451530
I'm a changeable guy.
>>
>>17451608
I know who YOU are, I'm saying there's no reason to talk to you. You're an utter shithead and it'll be a long while before you realize that jumping in and pretending to be other people won't work here.
>>
>>17451618
Huh... I'm not pretending to be anyone here. So mean, anon-kun. You really do lack empathy. You monster. :(
>>
>>17451626
Posting generally implies you're worth talking to. Therefore, you're pretending to be someone worth talking to by responding to me. Don't.
>>
File: 1437341691790.jpg (108 KB, 491x515) Image search: [Google]
1437341691790.jpg
108 KB, 491x515
>>17451658
What a load of shit. And kind of ironic that you say these things whilst posting yourself. People talk all the time, and 99% of the time, they have nothing worthwhile to say. Just like you. Arrogant little human.
>>
>>17451668
>People talk all the time
Welcome to /x/. Enjoy your stay.

If you can.
>>
>>17451682
???
Ok.
>>
File: 1447187559453.png (407 KB, 1160x2928) Image search: [Google]
1447187559453.png
407 KB, 1160x2928
>>17449736
Have any of you read the legend of ghostpuncher? You should. It pretty much explains how to deal with any paranormal problems.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.