[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can imagically cure someone's diabetes i dont care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7
File: steel-for-honing.jpg (830 KB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
steel-for-honing.jpg
830 KB, 4288x3216
how can imagically cure someone's diabetes

i dont care the method, as long as long as she is restored and doesnt have negative side effects from the method

i dont care if i have huge negative impact on myself, even death or me developing diabetes or something worse

someone must know something?
>>
>>17449509
Dump all her Dr Pepper down the sink, hand cuff her to a treadmill and feed her nothing but veggies and protein shakes
>>
>>17449514
shes not fat, she eats healthy and exercises, she has to take insulin
>>
Rub the engine with Cheetah blood?
>>
>>17449509
You don't you fucking autist. Diabetes isn't something you fuck around with; if you want to risk killing this person go ahead and practice whatever bullshit ritual you want. The only way to know if it works is to feed the person an ungodly amount of sugar or starving them of any sugar, or taking away their insulin, any of which will hospitalize the person you're trying to "cure", possibly even killing them.
>>
>>17449526
Look for doctors outside the mainstream
You want to look for doctors who have a PhD in herbs or naturist doctor
Also meditation helps to restart the Inmunity system and all the other gland system so she should meditate often to help.
>>
>>17449632
Do this if you want the person in question to stop living. This person has no fuckong idea how diabetes works. As I said before this disease is NOT something you want to fuck around with.
>>
>>17449509
Go back in time and slap that first burger out of her hand.
>>
Diabetic (type 1) here: There's no cure YET.
Leave science shit to the people actually understanding science.
You won't make someone's broken pancreas work again by anything.

If she's a type 2 (and obese) : Excercise and a regular, healthy diet. Nature-magic.

If she's a type 2, help her diet and live healthy.
>>
>>17449509
There is no cure for diabetes, but type 2 has a few medicinal options that work well. In some cases, type 2 diabetes can even be regulated to the point of control via diet alone, but it is rare.

Type 1 diabetes will not be cured until pancreatic transplant becomes a viable surgical operation. There are a few advances such as an insulin pump, and site based glucose meter, that can make life easier though.

Source: my sister is a type 1 diabetic, have been bringing her stupid ass back from the brink of death since she was 6.
>>
>>17449664
>>17449612
if her pancreas suddenly sprang back to life and started producing beta cells, it would not be dangerous at all

she only has to take insulin after when she eats, she has to check her blood sugar first every time, if her pancreas suddenly started working her blood sugar reading would come up normal and she wouldnt have to take insulin

there is no danger, there is no telling her to stop correcting her blood sugar if there is something that can fix her pancreas
>>
>>17449710
But you aren't understanding that there is no way to fix their pancreas. Throughout human history there is not one reported case of somebody with type 1 diabetes getting cured. It's good you want to help this person, but being autistic about it isn't going to accomplish anything but wasting time, money, and a possible risk of injury.

There's been mqny advances in the treatment of diabetes over the years, you should probably look into those instead if you actually wamt to help.
>>
>>17449732
im not going to do anything retarded

i dont think your iq is high enough to understand what im asking
>>
>>17449740
If you think I'm going to believe you are OP you are sadly mistaken.

Troll harder next time bucko.
>>
>>17449749
i am op though...

/x/ really is completely unenlightened
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1024x680
i would look into the detox miracle sourcebook, it's helped me out a lot

if you put in the effort you will obtain results. the body knows how to heal itself although we take that for granted when it comes to small things. in regarded to bigger and scarier health issues that probably took a long time to manifest, we still tend to balk if the fix is not easy or quick. so all that to say, be patient

seriously it's a good book and it just requires some moderation/changes in diet, i'm not going to say that anything can cure anything definitively but i just know it helped me out with my own issues and i know diabetes was covered because i tried to use the info to help my mom.

i'm not advocating risking her health by dramatically doing something unsafe but anon above was correct when he or she suggested to look outside of conventional medicine and incorporate other methods. essentially modern methods focus on regulating and dealing with symptoms and not really cures per se. look into acidosis and how to reverse it.

i hope this helps anon, above all stay positive
>>
>>17449757
I'm pretty unenlightened, it's true. I figure I got all the time in the world!
>>
Momordia charantica has been proven to lower blood sugar.

Weed does too, as does cheapo cinnamon. But none of that matters if she slips and has anything from a restaurant or can.

If she doesn't already, get her a sleep mask, and have her stop eating all sweets/carbs 4 hours before bed. Hgh is proven to help the body deal with insulin resistance. To this end melatonin supplementation can help a bit. But I'm no doctor, I'm just a demon summoner.
>>
>>17449843
But really it's the HFCS in absolutely everything that is the real problem. That and the refined carbs.

Back when americans ate acorns and earthworms, and wapato, and berries, nobody had this problem. Back when we fasted regularly. If she does get her blood sugar under control(no longer requiring insulin), try and get her to fast once a month or so. No food intake for 24 hours, this means sugary drinks and juice too, but water and teas of all kinds are acceptable during such a fast.

If this fast is done, it can actually help insulin resistance to lower. This is essentially curing diabetes, but it can't be done with the hardcore injection crowd, because they can't deal with insulin without the glucose, or glucose without the insulin.

The treatment of sugar conditions is like being on a teeter-totter/see-saw, and the only way to properly manage it, is to keep it stable.

She has to be coming here herself and asking the demon summoners for help,, otherwise she's gonna ignore my words and drink soda, eat ice cream, and fuck around till her death.

This is serious shit, diabetes really hurts your brain, and cognitive abilities. She would do well to know that that soda she might drink is literally making her dumber and less able to heal.

I'm a summoner of Buer, not a doctor. If you want a doctor, don't come here.
>>
>>17449509
> seeking medical advice on /x/

this is how people die faggot
>>
>>17449509
This will cure her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aenAvW9UrE

It results from mineral deficiency.
>>
>>17449509
If you have to ask, you can't do magic
>>
>>17449878
>>17449843
What would you say for the sufferers of other ills?

Know anything about hypothyroidism?
>>
>>17449916
First off, drink clean water. Tap is not good if you have any sort of thyroid issue. Buy salt for reef aquariums and use it instead of cheap "iodized" salt. Consume tamarind pulp daily for the rest of your life, that shit is known to detox heavy metals, and really helps you poop-more-gooder.

This is how my father is no longer on his thyroid medicine, I dunno about your specific case, but this is what Buer recommends.

He also said that you must get sunlight, and dark sleep, and should consume earthworms as often as you can. For omega 3.
>>
>>17449878
The problem with that is diabetics oftentimes have /hypo/glycemia. which is.. if their blood sugar lowers too much, they could also go into a coma.. so.. saying she shouldnt eat puts her in the same predicament.
>>
>>17449950
I addressed that concern in my post.
What is really important now is stabilization of the condition. Meals at very specific times, like a monastic. There's a reason why sick people were hauled off to a monastery. There's many reasons why they got better from it. She must live like a monk, like a warrior against her disease.
>>
>>17449509
Go to Mexico or your local third world country, depending on where you live, and have a doctor switch your pancreas with hers.
>>
>>17449514
Im a /fit/izen with type 2 :'(
>>
I called the ambulance on someone that went in a diabetic coma once, I was 5.
>>
NOBODY HAS EVERY BEEN CURED OF TYPE 1 DIABETES ANYONE TRYING TO PUSH THEIR BULLSHIT CURES HAS NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!
>>
>>17449970
But let's address other reasons why monastics are not diabetics.

A monastic wakes up early, works hard for a good part of the day, meditates for a long time, and then sleeps in a distraction-free darkspace.

A monastic has a lot of friends who they laugh and chat with, laughter is the best medicine. Laughter is proven to help heal wounds with HGH, this same HGH is also increased by the excersise and darkness. This is why diabetics who get deep into atheleticism often experience better blood-sugar control.

Monks don't get much in the way of sweets. You wanna know what sweets do to a body?
They are blocking laughter from healing you. Sugar intake blunts HGH formation.

Tibetan buddhist medicine looks to all of these practices, plus Rhodiola Rosea and other herbs that I don't really know much about.

Western naturopathic medicine(I mean trannies and bodybuilders) they have found that GABA supplements can improve hgh, but even the smallest amount of refined sugar can cut the extra production down. Really look to HGH though, it will ease the symptoms and risks associated in later life.

I'm not a doctor, I've only studied 18 years on how to grow boobies with herbs.
>>
>>17449509

from wikipedia's "history of diabetes"

"In medieval Persia, Avicenna (980–1037) provided a detailed account on diabetes mellitus in The Canon of Medicine, "describing the abnormal appetite and the collapse of sexual functions," and he documented the sweet taste of diabetic urine. Like Aretaeus before him, Avicenna recognized a primary and secondary diabetes. He also described diabetic gangrene, and treated diabetes using a mixture of lupine, trigonella (fenugreek), and zedoary seed, which produces a considerable reduction in the excretion of sugar, a treatment which is still prescribed in modern times."
>>
Another type-1 reporting in, there are some damned idiots in here :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3415843/Is-CURE-Type-1-diabetes-horizon-Scientists-imp.html

hope on the horizon though.
>>
>>17449999
Avicenna also advocated some really questionable things.

Lupine is known to be toxic to modern peeps, but Fenugreek and zedoary can really lower blood sugar, according to rat studies.

But so can cinnamon, and it doesn't make you stink of artifical maple syrup
>>
>>17449710
it won't though, not how it works.

Also, what type of insulin is she on, I'm supposed to take mine before eating.

Not taking insulin is awful, I'm in my 5th week off work after a bad hypo, started fitting - bad enough that I fractured a vertebrae :/
>>
>>17449509
Have you consulted a medical doctor?
>>
>>17449509
You'll literally have to feel their pulse and control their blood sugar with sheer intention. Not really a decent way to go about it, honestly.
>>
>>17450002
> citing dailymail

I feel really bad about bursting your bubble, but daily mail is 100% the least trustworthy news source.
>>
>>17450244
read it elsewhere, but that was the first link I got just now.
Worse than The Sun, The Star? I know it's shit, but it's hard for them to fuck that story.
>>
>>17450280
>read it elsewhere

I'll take your word for it, I've seen similar articles myself.

And yes, it is the worst. I read articles from cites that routinely debunk bad "news" stories, and the DM is by far the most frequent proveyer of bull shit.
>>
Well the Chinese think Acupuncture and moxibustion. I'm sure that works since they've been doing it so long.
>>
>>17449509
>someone must know something?
I know a method, though it would take a lot of money. Build a time machine.
>stop that laughter
Just need a spaceship to accelerate really fast so time dilation comes into play. You can travel to a future where they cured diabetes type one. Let's say 200yrs to be on the safe side.
>>
>>17449509
Magic doesn't exist.
>>
File: kermityoda.jpg (40 KB, 391x480) Image search: [Google]
kermityoda.jpg
40 KB, 391x480
>>17450370
MAGIC EXISTS IN THE HEARTS OF LITTLE CHILDREN EVERYWHERE YOU USELESS SHIT FUCKER
>>
>>17450387
That more hurts than helps them.
>>
>>17450387
>>17450395
See, OP.
You need to do experiments on live children's organs to see of their is magic there!
>>
>>17450395
>>17450407
I could not have scripted better responses. You two give me hope for /x/'s future!
>>
do a magical pancreas transplant: with the right spells you will switch her pancreas with a healthy one. the other person will get diabetes and she'll be fine.
>>
>>17449993
If you were fit, you wouldn't have type 2, aren't you refering to type 1?
>>
>>17451425
You're a great example of what a useless retard looks like!

Keep it up! My core argument is fueled by shit like you!
>>
>>17449694
pancreas transplants exist but they are not very paranormal, although if the donor was dead it may be a haunted pancreas or some shit
>>
Pray in the name of Jesus Christ that she will be healed. Believe and it will happen. These signs and wonders prove the existence of the lord. No negative side effects although your eternal soul may be saved. Pray for the forgiveness of both of your sins.

Do this witchcraft and you will only damn yourself. Some spirits may or may not act to help in order to trap you in their dark magic and damn you eternally. Pray to God and you will not have negative side effects or demons bothering you for it. Choose wisely my friend. Jesus has cured far worse than diabetes. He is greatest and can cure all. God has saved me time and time again.

I will pray for you, my friend. Stay away from witchcraft as it will bring you threefold the suffering you are trying to cure. There is no pain or suffering in praying in the name of jesus Christ other than maybe your ego.

Take care
>>
It's funny. People tend to say that there is quite a bunch of weird folk on /x/. But then I find a post like >>17451562 and I remember that the most retarded are the ones that don't receive criticism from the mainstream media. Their retardness blooms without question and borders.
>>
>>17449632
Had a friend who did what you suggest and they died.
>>
>>17451562
peado alert
>>
>>17449632
> shill for Big Natural detected
>>
well, ive convinced her to meditate on all sorts of positive feelings (weve discussed them somewhat in depth, i think she really understands that actually making herself experience those feelings is important) every day at the same time

now i will work on her diet

but, in response to most of the posters here:
you people need to open your third eye

everything is fixable, you just have to see the alignment

you think its retarded mumbo jumbo, but if you actually paid attention to the sciences and human interaction you can clearly see that one person can change another person physically through calculated influence and knowing how they will respond

you cant scream at a person to get them to do what you want, but you can make them do what you want and become what you want... you just need to uncover the path

look at meme magic and how it works, these mechanisms that exist can be used outside of the internet or media on whatever scale

look at how many people posted alluding to the meme that if you do anything that doctors dont say to do that it will harm the person

its not wholly true, but this prevents people from acquiring the knowledge they need to push their beings in a separate direction

i will never cause her to harm herself or stop taking insulin and checking her blood sugar

she will stop taking insulin because her blood sugar reading will be normal, if her beta cells start being produced again

i believe we can shape ourselves and our future

i dont believe memes that have obviously been fabricated for certain ends
>>
There are anecdotal reports of keto diets prolonging the honeymoon stage of decreased pancreatic insulin production in newly diagnosed type 1 diabetic children. Speculation that it may extend this grace period long enough for a relatively normal childhood. As an adult with type 1 for 30 years, I have found a keto diet has greatly reduced my need for insulin injections down to one daily basal dose (most days), with very stable blood glucose levels, and no complications from the disease. I am healthier, and outlasting my cohorts. Keto often cures type 2, if the patient adopts the diet soon enough. If there's anything magical, it's human willpower to control your medical condition.
>>
>>17451984
You're an idiot who literally hasn't even a clue what they are talking about scientifically OR spiritually. You're an idiot way in over his head drawing some hapless diabetic into a world of autism and false hope. If you can cure her diabetes I swear on my mother's grave I will end my life.
>>
>>17452033
Welp, it seems there will be one less idiot.
>>
>>17452033
im not telling her it will cure her

im convincing her she wants to take the steps towards a cure

if it fails, she still is leading a healthier, better life... there is no promise of a cure, i have never even said a thing about my intentions on this to her

there is no harm here
>>
File: 1436218732216.jpg (108 KB, 421x1146) Image search: [Google]
1436218732216.jpg
108 KB, 421x1146
>>
>>17452060
If you want to put her on a diabetic-friendly diet to improve her handling of the disease then that's a completely different story than your OP, and I wish you the best of luck.

But unless there's a major medical breakthrough in the not so distant future, I'm sorry to say your friend will never be fully cured.
>>
>>17452032
This. I've never heard of this particular diet before and I usually take anecdotal evidence with a grain of salt, but from my knowledge of the disease and everything else that's been said in the thread so far this is probably your best shot at helping your friend out.
>>
>>17452079
i dont trust the intentions of anything that can be traced to our currency systems, they could tell us any lies as a people and we would see nothing else so we must believe it

everything is memes, friend, i believe what i see

i believe there is a cure, i dont believe the currency system backed medical industry is the exclusive place that it can or will be found

everyone has intentions, and intentions are magnified through any sort of socio economic structure

not everything that is said is good is good
not everything that is said is bad is bad

there are things undiscovered, and there are things hidden, it is the only logical conclusion when observing everything in existence
>>
>>17449509
Don't eat as much sugar.

>Healthy
>@
>Any
>Size
>>
>>17449509
mylar blankets ($3 from amazon) shielding on the walls

sugar free diet asap
yogurt
>>
>>17452099
We've known about the disease for at least 2,000 years, and that's only Western culture. I'm sure if there was a natural cure, whether it be herbal or otherwise, for diabetes it would have been found by now.

Look pal, you believe what you want, but if we develope a cure for diabetes in the next decade and you refuse to even consider it because "muh memes", you'd be doing your friend a huge disservice.
>>
>Pancreas replacement
>OAD
>>
>>17452097
Ketogenic diets do work well for controlling blood sugar in both type 1 and type 2 diabetics in adults. A large scale clinical trial on human children is pretty hard to do because it's kids, and there is an established drug therapy. I would never advocate cessation of insulin or oral medications. Doing so would be harmful, and it's bullshit. Close monitoring in combination with a ketogenic diet will produce favorable results in disease management.
>>
>>17452136
if she isnt cured she will still be a lot healthier, where is the problem?

nobody is telling her doing these things will cure her

>>17452141
trade one set of problems for another
>>
>>17452071

penis mudra
>>
>>17449705
Pancreatic transplant will never be an option to cure diabetes, since diabetics have antibodies which destroy insulin-producing cells, which is the exact cause of the disease.
Don't you people at least try to understand some basic principles of a pathology before going on the internet to state your opinion as if it were absolute truth?
>>
Magic can't do shit.
She just have to follow the lifestyle and take meds to control it as long as she lives.
You can't support her in that?
>>
>>17449514
That doesn't fix anything, you idiot.

You can't just eat healthy and be cured of diabetes. Plus she might have diabetes type 1, and she could have got that if she was healthy and fit af.
>>
>>17452099
name me something that can't be traced to our currency systems.
>>
>>17449509
I'm a diabetic type 1, and I can assure you that there is no (known) cure available. In the future there may be, but at the mean time there isn't.

Just help her eat healthy and exercise and stuff. I've maintained great control of diabetes due to being healthy. Like my lantus has kept on 34 units for around 3-2 years now, and only now I'm I starting to thing about changing it. (I'm not going to go to unit 35, I'll probably go down to 33 as I've been having a few hypos recently. But that might just be because my pancreas has kept producing some insulin over the 6 years I've had it)
>>
>>17450327
>I read articles from cites that routinely debunk bad "news" stories, and the DM is by far the most frequent proveyer of bull shit.

like RT? lol
>>
>>17455707
So are you okay with that or have you ever looked at alternative sources for a possible cure?
>>
>>17455726
Meh, life goes on. It's unlike I'll find a cure right now, so I do what I've always done. I accept that I can't cure myself, and I simply move on with my life.
>>
>>17455735
How expensive are the medications?
>>
>>17455747
I live in the uk, so most meds are free for me.
>>
>>17455760
That's nice, I wonder where OP lives.
>>
>>17451425
The /fit/izen was probably fat before and got type 2 diabetes
>>
File: orig-9438211.jpg (14 KB, 346x253) Image search: [Google]
orig-9438211.jpg
14 KB, 346x253
>>17452032
Keto diets are strict as fuck, but they stem from an ancient Hindu practice regarding coconuts and oily fruits called the Miracle-fruits. These are the same fruits that are held by the medicine buddha.

You should look into these herbs

Rhodiola rosea, Turmeric(curcumin specifically) Green tea extract, Triphala(common tonic laxative that has been proven to reduce insulin resistance and certainly helps your intestines, and thus your entire body can absorb nutrients and medicine easier. Cassia cinnamon, Ginger, oregano oil, hempseed oil.Bitter things should learn to be loved, because they help the body against sugar, according to the paranormal food charts. As fire is doused by milk, milk can be reduced and changed with the right method. With the right things it can become fire-hardened cheese that can withstand heat, or it could scald and become burned. It could get too much sugar added to it and become even thicker and harder for the Wind or Vata to stir. Pitta is what makes italians Fiery, and it's all in the spice. Curries are games of balance, and that is why they can scratch vegetarian itches, cause they give us what we need, especially if you throw recipes to the wind and know your ingredients on a deep level that can only be gained by cooking.

I don't really recommend Keto diets all of a sudden, just a reduced carbohydrate intake is encouraged. Oddly enough restricting sweet foods to the Ayurvedic doctor forbids rice, immediately because they have a classification for that sort of thing.

Oil helps a lot of things, kapha conditions are the culprit for type two diabetes in most cases, but the cause for Kapha can be totally genetic, or also exacerbated by cheese consumption, from excessive damp cold weather, decreased exercise, aversion to spicy food, general picky eater syndrome is really a causal factor or a correlated one, but it's essential that the body is fed the right balance of oils and fats.
>>
>>17449509
You could use alchemy and inject her with the magikal substance known as insulin.
>>
>>17449509
wats her name maybe I can help
>>
>>17449509
Kidney and pancreas transplant OP. Only way to be sure
>>
>>17455658
>>17449732

What are you talking about? My own mother got a kidney and pancreas transplant and she is cured of Type-1 diabetes. Her insulin levels are normal.

Of course she now takes anti-rejection drugs so that she doesn't reject the implant, that's a fact of life. But it's a working fucking pancreas, which is a lot better than when she was on a dialysis machine.
>>
>>17451984
You'd better fucking not convince her to stop taking insulin.

I suggest you get it into your skull: The pancreas of a diabetic is NONFUNCTIONAL. This CANNOT be fixed with spiritually and meditation.

By all means look into alternative cures... as long as you don't discount what fucking works.

A pancreas and kidney transplant works. I don't think anything else will.

Peace
>>
>>17458060
alchemy is a drastic measure to take for something as simple as diabitis

what your going to want to do is check her humors and make sure she has a healthy level of bile

if her humors are a pale green it may be to late and alchemy is the answer but if its red - brown or even black wild onions ground down and mixed with lavender applied to the forehead 2 times a day should be enough
>>
OP here, anyone know any good resurrection spells?
>>
>>17459364
First you need a big pufferfish....and then you need to find me, and pay me 10 million dollars.
>>
>>17459326
>what is satire?
>>
File: dave.jpg (125 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
125 KB, 800x600
First drawing the symbols.

ae I + I + I ea
mOkOkOkOm
HhHhHhHhHhH
9 EHT NAMUH 9

Burn candles.

Incantation, a chant:
EUROPEDES DIABETES GO AWAY DONOTBEDIS
AMEN

Thank You Friend GOD BLESS
>>
>>17461343
Sorry, I'm not too familiar with this one.
Is that the American or European chant?
>>
>>17459290
>working fucking pancreas
>No more dialysis

Wait how are these related
>>
>>17451945
>>17449664

Lol
Nope
Guys do you even fringe?
The best doctors are outside the mainstream!
Because they cure , and curing is not a good business and the big pharma hate the naturist doctors , is because is bad for their business.
>>
>>17449509
Keto.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.