[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flawed conspiracy theories that completely enthrall your curiosity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (415 KB, 753x440) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415 KB, 753x440
Flawed conspiracy theories that completely enthrall your curiosity.

Pic related.
>>
>>17449321
Can you explain how it's flawed? I'm not much of a conspiracy theory kind of guy but missing 411 is really interesting and pretty convincing.
>>
>>17449321
DUDE BIGFOOT LMAO
>>
>>17449321
There is no theory, just facts.
>>
>>17449321
>conspiracy theory
>offers no answers
>>
>>17451141
There's the exclusion of important facts... I'm not familiar enough with the 411 thing to comment on it, but in like... the 9/11 conspiracy theories, you often hear about Larry Silverstein, who was paid $4.5 billion in insurance money after the 9/11 attacks and was therefore, involved with the plot.

What they don't add, is that Silverstein leased the WTC a year earlier for $6.3 billion, resulting in a net loss of $1.8 billion.
>>
>>17451158
>What they don't add, is that Silverstein leased the WTC a year earlier for $6.3 billion, resulting in a net loss of $1.8 billion.

holy shit, that's cool to know.

Looks like lucky larry wasn't so lucky afterall.
>>
>missing 411
>411
What's up with 411 anyway?
>>
>>17451185
because originally he was researching 411 unsolved missing person reports
>>
>>17451185
411 used to be (maybe it still is?) a directory number in the US. You could dial 411 and get people's phone numbers and other information.

To get "the 411" on something is to get information about it, and thus "Missing 411" is the information on those things which are missing.

...at least I'm guessing anyway.
>>
>>17449321
>>17449321
Jesus Christ. The Big Foots/Dogmen are taking retarded children because they are lonely. They are smart enough to realize the retarded ones might tolerate them better and are quite possibly raising them in the wild.

This is most disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLNLW228D0A

Listen to this first story and tell me that's not exactly what is happening.
>>
>>17451820
but its not only retarded people being taken, but also people who were really smart. Also I don't buy that it's bigfoot.
>>
>>17452151
The abduction profiles aren't always the same. Some of them are just hungry or are looking to kill. We see abductions are abandoned more often when children are involved. When adults are involved a dead body is found way more often.

I'm gonna be doing some serious research on this soon because it's definitely what is happening. Native Americans Wendigo legend says on their 'powers' is to turn humans into them. This may come from later encounters with people who were abducted and raised by them.

Adults refuse to talk about it because they know they won't be believed or it was too traumatizing. Only children will talk and when they do they talk about being taken by wolves and bears. Can't wait to crack open these 411 books.
>>
>>17453181
Yeah you do have a point about the kids talking about being taken by wolves and stuff. The stories they have are really creepy. What about the ones that happen in cities? I think the guy is gonna do a book on that or already has.
>>
File: AJBH.jpg (546 KB, 742x1382) Image search: [Google]
AJBH.jpg
546 KB, 742x1382
The Alex Jones is Bill Hicks idea. Seriously think Bill faked his death to make more than he did alive just to come back and rattle government bones.
>>
>>17453665
He did a fifth book on the supposed Lake Michigan "smiley face" killer.

I don't know if it's relevant to this stuff, too much of an MO in my opinion not to be a serial killer. But I'll probably read it as well.
>>
>>17449350
There's a long review on Amazon for one of these books that goes in depth about how wrong paulides is about everything and now every tom, dick, and agent mulder on /x/ likes to shit on it.
>>
>>17449321
the lost cosmonauts. i know the judica-cordiglia brothers recordings are fake, but the whole thing is still so fascinating to me
>>
>>17453982
Those are fake?
>>
>>17453990
yeah, imo i think they're fake. basically the people in the recordings are speaking incorrect russian.
from wikipedia:
>Since the 1960s critical analysis of the recordings has cast doubt on their provenance. For instance, audio transcripts reveal that none of the cosmonauts, who were supposed to be Soviet air force pilots, followed standard communication protocols, such as identifying themselves when speaking or using correct technical terminology.[4] Likewise all the recordings contain disjointed sentences and grammatical errors (e.g. the meaningless "..aшa пepeдaчa бyдeт тeпepь", Nov 1963)←(″aшa пepeдaчa бyдeт тeпepь″ Translation: "...[o]ur transmission will now...") contradicting the known fact that the Soviet space program only used highly trained, well-educated Russian native speakers from aeronautical backgrounds
>>
>>17449321
New Chronology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
>>
>>17454022
O wow. I never looked much into them but I'll check that out. I hadn't heard of them at all until that dark matters episode.
>>
http://pastebin.com/sYu5iiiX
>>
File: loch-ness-monster-190414.jpg (86 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
loch-ness-monster-190414.jpg
86 KB, 630x420
Nessie is pretty swank. Can't really say it's a boat wake when boats are clearly visible in the zoomed out pic.

It looks a giant 100ft long catfish or something similar to a whaleshark.

Definitely will not swim in a lake again.
>>
File: loch-ness-monster-apple-maps.jpg (26 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
loch-ness-monster-apple-maps.jpg
26 KB, 600x325
>>
Hard to say it's a shoop as well since at least two people found this and then there's the weird Google Maps image that is quite similar. Can't completely rule out a shoop though, but it seems like the real deal.
>>
>>17454906
That's the pic they should be showing. I only ever saw the closer one, which really does look like a boat wake. But this one shows other boats clearly on the water.

Spoopy.
>>
>>17454973
Yep, I am convinced that unless it's a good shoop it's real. The more I look at it the more it checks out. Really creepy though cause that thing is gigantic.

In fact it's clearly not Nessie at all, but something different.
>>
>>17454973
Here's a Youtube that treats it fairly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6i45s_94A4
>>
scan those fucking books mang i aint buyin that shit or even reading it just let me download it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj94gUtCblY

Were they playing a joke?
>>
>May 1966: Spillimacheen, British Colombia. A man watching two Bigfoots have sex while another watched shot the Bigfoot that was watching the other two but missed. The man was hunting grizzly bears at the time. Reported by the BFRO site.
>>
>>17451158
Leased for $6.3 billion minus tax etc, still decent income, not hired any large buildings of late, does that get paid upfront?
Did he refund that money to the people that were leasing, because no more buildings?

+$4.5 billion insurance payout (cost of buildings?).

>Not trying to be difficult, just trying to math.

Also, what are US laws on asbestos?
Here in the UK it's a banned substance, but if it's in place from before these rules came in then it gets inspected and if deemed "inert" then it's left alone/in place.
>>
>>17455554
bigfoot 3some?
bigfoot cuck?

sheesh, those guys spend too much time here, was one of them trapping?
>>
>>17454973
>>17454981
"must be a shoop otherwise ITS REAL"
ARE YOU UNDERAGE OR JUST AN AUTISTIC RETARD THAT LACKS ANY COMMON SENSE???

http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/21/loch-ness-monster-not-found-in-apple-maps/
You people are the most retarded guys on 4chan.
>>
>>17451158
Dude what are you talking about 911 isn't 411 and referencing someone else's review you can't even remember is so dumb
>>
>>17455630
Why is it bigger than the other boats tho.
>>
>>17455648
>Flawed conspiracy theories that completely enthrall your curiosity.

Name of thread?
>>
>>17453181
>Wendigo
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>17449321
You do realize david paulides never explains what causes those strange disappearances
>>
>>17453665
>The stories they have are really creepy
Children have illustrious and imaginative minds, anon. You probably webbed together a story of your own when you were younger.

Take into consideration: they were likely petrified to vocalize what happened to them articularly, so they wax together whatever come to mind.

It's about deciphering and making them open up to you where they reveal the truth.
>>
>>17454912
it looks like someone shopped out the boat wich caused the wakes
>>
>>17453753
>"And I am the son of Obama, Bill Hicks."
Alex is 2meta4me.
>>
>>17455879
I dont really care for aj either but hes never really denied he isnt bill.
Bill Hicks was a comedic genius.
>>
>>17455582
Asbestos laws are the same in US
>>
>>17455826
>every boat is the same size
>>
I'm fascinated by UFOlogy from the perspective of it being a modern mythology being formed before us. I have never read about a single piece of scientific evidence to support the ET hypothesis but i still read all the books on the subject. From an anthropological perspective it is fascinating. Like being able to study the first decades of Christanity or Islam.
>>
>>17456440
This is true. While things like religion etc have been formed before our time and been used to teach others how to act (OR ELSE) and live your life, as well as explain the wonders of nature... the current UFO mythology is an interesting result out of the need for more, and of how scientific we have become to even see them that way.
Instead of demons and shit, we now got aliens. So I do wonder what's the next big thing is gonna be.
>>
>>17456948
>Instead of demons and shit, we now got aliens.
>implying
>>
>>17457072
Demons and shit were featured way more regularly back then. Although, no, they haven't been replaced yet. They co-exist, more or less. Epileptic and schizophrenic attacks being now the cause of satan or an abduction, for example.

I could add fairytales to the list as well, considering they were created around the 10th century (altho surely even before that) and were used to also teach children and adults "valuable" lessons... of course, I don't just mean the japanese ones where the kappa keeps children away from deep water. Although, ya, european ones usually had not much meaning behind it besides "lmao this is kinda gruesome and fun".
I'd say shit like "Aschenputtel" could fall under it, though, but I'm not sure how much of it changed.
>your life sucks but maybe you can hope for something better
>tfw some people back in that time used her as a dream figure because their life sucked and wanted something to clinge on, bc hope is important
hng
>>
>>17457154
Speaking of which, I'm waiting for "tales of the internet" where children are being taught how to not suck on the internet and not make the same mistakes you and I may have made in 6th grade.
thank god social media didn't exist back then.

Although, I suppose the meme pics etc KINDA now fall under such a similiar umbrella, considering they can teach children not to do the same shit whoever else did to have come thus far.
With that, I mean people who revelaed themselves to Social Media and got fucked bc of it, bc embarassing pics or whatnot. "you dun goofed up", that shit.
>>
File: Peggy_hill.jpg (7 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
Peggy_hill.jpg
7 KB, 211x239
>>17454984
>treats it fairly
>Crazy! Real Loch Ness Monster Caught On Apple Satellite Image!
>>
File: sex.jpg (66 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
66 KB, 300x331
"sexual images" in advertising
>>
>>17457422
but why would they put in the effort
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.