[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the spiritual/metaphysical significance of Owls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Owl.jpg (65 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
Owl.jpg
65 KB, 500x451
>>
>>17448979
Who?
>>
File: pol is stupid.gif (906 KB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
pol is stupid.gif
906 KB, 350x256
>>17448987
They are silent and profound, stalkers of the night.
They take what they kill, and they turn it into a sort of homogenized pellet, a furry cylindrical piece of leftover whatever.

From those pellets of amalgamated leftovers, you can tell their presence, but otherwise they are really good at hiding.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>17448979
They are not what they seem
>>
>>17448991
Who?
>>
>>17448987

The owl was a symbol of Pallas Athena and represented wisdom and vigilance (unmatched vision). The owl was also included on the Illuminati Minerval and Illuminati Minor medallions.
>>
>>17448996
wh-whooo hooowot hoooot
>>
>>17448999
Who? Who?
>>
>>17449006
Hoot hoot whoo! Whoot whoo?
>>
File: Owl .jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Owl .jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>17448991
>>17448979
>They are silent and profound

Interesting. Are they guardians of some kind? Of dark or the light? Maybe they can be of either... It is interesting how owls have religious significance all over the world.

To my understanding and experience they symbolize insight, intuition, wisdom, and prophecy embodied by their unparalleled night-vision. 'The owls can see what others cannot see'.

The owls are considered evil in the Old Testament, what I consider to be an evil religion. Your insight is appreciated...

>>17448992
Ha! No, they are not. It would be interesting to hear Lynch's perspective....
>>
>>17449023
Who?
>>
>>17448999
>wisdom and vigilance (unmatched vision).

Yes, I know about Athena. Great. I believe they can be spiritual emissaries and perhaps guardians. Any further information is appreciated.
>>
>>17448987
>Who?
Owls are traditionally related to.... oh wait, I get the joke.
>>
They may symbolize whatever they want, but in biology they are one of the dumber birds.
Wanna get smart spirit animal? Get connection with Crow.
No idea why ancient greeks thought Owls are wise.
>>
>>17449023
>To my understanding and experience they symbolize insight, intuition, wisdom, and prophecy embodied by their unparalleled night-vision. 'The owls can see what others cannot see'.

Correct.
>>
>>17449135
Because they weren't really hunted muchh, cause they are nocturnal. They hated crows,
>>
>>17449135
>No idea why ancient greeks thought Owls are wise

probably because they're one of the few bird species with forward-facing eyes, like humans.
>>
Could be the reason for Banshee myths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDmRmRb2OpE
>>
>>17449011
hoot hoot
>>
>>17449227
I thought those were foxes.
>>
>>17449135
>but in biology they are one of the dumber birds.

a study found ...
>>
>>17449011
You whoot m8?
>>
>>17449023
>The owls are considered evil in the Old Testament, what I consider to be an evil religion. Your insight is appreciated...
If the Jews think it's bad, it's most definitely good.
>>
File: fight milk.png (969 KB, 1280x1160) Image search: [Google]
fight milk.png
969 KB, 1280x1160
>>17449135
Yeah, get that crowtein in your system.
>>
>>17449135
Because they see in the dark. It's symbolic. But yeah, crows, ravens, it's definitely where it's at.
>>
They just be owls and shit. Niggaz is wise as fuck. They see what y'all aint see by night, knowmsayn?

Don't know, betta ask somebody.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.