[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good place to talk about my views on god? Given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: god in a nutshell.jpg (15 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
god in a nutshell.jpg
15 KB, 472x600
What's a good place to talk about my views on god? Given it's not Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or really fitting into any of the major religions, nor accepting of any of the other occult forms I know, where's a place to preach my message or talk about god without really bothering people? Especially since nothing is really written down as of yet.
>>
Everywhere you talk about God, you infringe on a much bigger thing as a much smaller thing. You can't know God without something convincing, otherwise people especially of those war-religions you mentioned WILL find offense, as it's part of their religion to find offense with novel ideas about God.

Go find some stoners, they will talk god witcha.
>>
facebook
>>
just talk here, make a thousand threads. Our type in google, "religous forum" our "religious board"
>>
talking about the exterior in the interior... as if
>>
>>17448051
>where's a place to preach my message
what's your message?
>>
>>17448051
if by "good place" you mean "safe place" then you are limited to the following locations:

>>
>>17448051
riddle me this:

how come all the religions are out-shouting each other about shit and even the atheists and agnostic do it, but not hindis ?
>>
>>17448092
hindis can't out-shout the wind and everyone runs away from the stench of curry. hindis shout but no one hears
>>
>>17448083

These are the basic general principles I've had in mind. I'm still working to formulate them into something more solid.

http://pastebin.com/NTNPfej1 It was too long for 4chan's character limit, so I threw it up in a pastebin.
>>
>>17448092

Some branches of Hinduism have done just that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
>>
>>17448051
what...
do you think Donald Trump is God or something
>>
>>17448121
>God is humanity
Sounds just like Lucifer.

Yeshua Christ can save you from this nonsense.
>>
>>17448168

No, I don't believe Donald Trump is god. I just posted a pastebin for some other guy explaining the basic outline of what I believe.
>>
>>17448174

Humanity is the god of the material world, not of the spiritual world.

Or have you become so rooted in dogma that you fear your own power and meaning besides being a puling slave?
>>
>>17448183
Nobody can overpower Yeshua Christ. Humanity is a slave to sin. The wages of sin are death. Lucifer fell and hell was created for him but he hates us for being made in Gods image. So he wants to drag us down as well.
>>
>>17448187
Iblis guy is that you?
>>
>>17448187
Nothing with power, that uses it wisely, wastes it on hate. Hate is how humans weigh themselves down. Demons are too light to carry such a burden. So they just carry their job, and use it as we use senses.
>>
>>17448187

>Nobody can overpower Yeshua Christ.

None except for the people of his time. He was a good man, but he saw but one shard of divinity. And he was still only a man.

>Humanity is a slave to sin.

Humanity should be slave to nothing. Nor are we slaves to sin. It seems like many of your people, you've clung to your god because you fear your own humanity. You think that without this, there's no reason to be moral or good. Such thoughts say more about your own mindset than anything else. You're a rabid dog kept in place only because you fear eternal fire. If you wish to be a slave to god, then so be it, but don't expect that all men are so weak willed.

>The wages of sin are death.

The wage of life is death. We must all die no matter how righteous or sinful we may be. The king and the pawn both go back into the same box.
>>
>>17448190
you think everyone who believes is the same person.. how ironic lol...
>>
>>17448187
Yeshua Mashiah makes more sense, not Yeshua Christ.
>>
>>17448242
How is that ironic? The irony would be if you actually were that faggot he's talking about.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>17448051
God isn't real. Science has proven that you little fucking idiot
>>
>>17448299

what is the god particle and the fact that they fucking found it?

check mate atheist
>>
>>17448381
2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>17448299
>science has proven that
You have proven your autism.
>>
>>17448183
Fuck off, hippie. If humans were god, then how come literally anything in our universe can kill us?
>>
>>17448092
>out-shouting each other
It's a mistake to think that Hindus don't "out-shout" each other. They're just not violent about it.
>>
File: GodIsReal.jpg (42 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
GodIsReal.jpg
42 KB, 403x403
>>17448299
>>
>>17448121
Theology as Anthropology eh? Hello Feuerbach how are you doing?
>>
>>17448466
>believing a man who lived in a time where being an atheist would get you shunned and ostrizied
Also to pile up on that one smart dude believing in god doesn't make it real
>>
>>17448497

One smart dude is better than a million dumb dudes
>>
>>17448497
>believing a man who lived in a time where being an atheist would get you shunned and ostrizied
No it wouldn't. XXth century, height of positivism. If anything believing in God in academia was considered embarassing.
>>
>>17448051
noa rcheological discovery has ever controverted a single biblical reference
>>
File: Early Quaker Meeting.jpg (175 KB, 701x504) Image search: [Google]
Early Quaker Meeting.jpg
175 KB, 701x504
OP have you ever looked into the QUAKERS?
>>
>>17448641

I have. I respect them, but my views branch off quite a bit from theirs. And I know there's "non-Christian" Quakers and all that.
>>
>>17448446

1. I said a nascent god.

2. Being divine doesn't mean we are without death. We still live in the physical world and are bound by its laws. We're just the only divinity in the universe. As bad or as good as we may be.
>>
>>17448446
What has killed "us" even once throughout all history? We aren't dead because one of our bodies stops moving. We are a culture.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.