[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination genital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: Chironic.jpg (172 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
Chironic.jpg
172 KB, 505x800
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17442522
>>
>>17446374
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching readings for you all:

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17446382
Ancient is correct lol.
>>
>>17446382
Yes.

I am capable of loving. That's positive.
*Name: Shimannee
*Sign: Libra
*Description of yourselfL Short, black, average-above average looks depending on water content
*Locationish: South eastern north carolina
*Query: Dealers choice. Present, past, and future reading. When will the spirits stop bothering me?
>>
>>17446382
Do you do readings on past lives?
>>
>>17446408
I wish I did! Sorry!
>>
File: simba.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
simba.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>17446382

The Baron
Male
Leo
Tall, olive complected, bespectacled, long and curly black hair
Murrica

I'd like to know if I'm still a subject of the experiment/project.
>>
>>17446325
No doubt. Great, another photo to add to my extensive collection. And another from this thread, op

>My awakeness has been going pretty alrightish, thanks!
Well, that's kind of good then. Sounds like you're content with life. Don't stay up too late.. not that it should even be that late in New York yet.

>>17444590
Ay Sed, more info on the reading if possible pls? I posted butt for you >>17442568
>>
>>17446407
Yes? Lol.

Past - "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following.
Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

Present:

It is never a mistake to retreat to a stronger position.

Future - "Liberation":

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him.

It pays to accept things as they are for now. If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune. If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations. Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you. Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are. Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others. See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you.

>When
Numbers indicated by this reading: 7, 4, and 40
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
Hey.

I want to give a few serious readings. Give me:

>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Make me laugh (or at least post something--like an image--that has made me laugh at in the past)

Obviously if you fail the fourth step, you do not get a reading.
>>
File: violent sex offender.jpg (34 KB, 609x356) Image search: [Google]
violent sex offender.jpg
34 KB, 609x356
>>17446433

Male
Leo
>>
File: 1453663782831.jpg (251 KB, 1280x927) Image search: [Google]
1453663782831.jpg
251 KB, 1280x927
>>17446382

You are fun, helpful, sometimes funny, good at doing readings, and all around pretty swell. Here is a picture of a cute dragon.

Jessica/Kilroy
MtF
Taurus
Psychotic gun toting computer science student with philosophical aspirations
Colorado
Will chaos-senpai ever deliver in my 19 day old dragon thread?
>>
File: datinincrim.png (531 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
datinincrim.png
531 KB, 720x450
>>17446382

do you accept this pic as cheerful or sexy points

>Name/nickname
macana14
>Gender
male
>Sign
pisces
>Locationish
on an island
>Query
can you give me something general?
>>
File: 1395919170135.jpg (48 KB, 719x559) Image search: [Google]
1395919170135.jpg
48 KB, 719x559
>>17446433
>22
>M
>Cancer

Never done this before, do I ask a question or what?
>>
>>17446433

what kind of things make you laugh though?
>>
File: f1nKZPR.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1845) Image search: [Google]
f1nKZPR.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1845
>>17446433
Male
Aries

Love Reading, mang. About the red haired girl from college.

If i dont pass the fourth step, thank you, and have a good night.
>>
>>17446423
Haha, glad to increase your collection. Perhaps there will be more.

>content with life
I wouldn't go that far, lol. But I'm mostly good. I usually stay up pretty late as far as Eastern Standard Time goes and then sleep in, but some nights I hit the hay earlier. I sleep when I'm tired, lol.

At least I get to see the sweet butt of my photo collector!
>>
>>17446433
Probably should add that a specific query would be nice.

>>17446449
>>17446440
Nope.

>>17446453
It wouldn't be fun if I told you.
>>
File: 1456887319060.jpg (141 KB, 1164x1465) Image search: [Google]
1456887319060.jpg
141 KB, 1164x1465
>>17446413
Oh look, a fellow vancouverite
West van here

Did you hear about this? http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2016/03/furries-world-celebrate-fandom-vancoufur/
>VancouFUR

For fuck's sake

I didn't even know fuck had a sake

>>17446433
>Make me laugh (or at least post something--like an image--that has made me laugh at in the past)
By any chance, are you amused by animal gore?
>>
>>17446432
Honestly, I don't find this helpful. I might if I wasn't such an outsider. It's like telling buddha to chill out and be peaceful and let go of anger. He's already chill and peaceful and non-angry. I'm gonna ask someone clairvoyant if we get someone like that.
>>
>>17446382
I enjoy these threads, and think it's really generous of you and all other readers to do this! Thanks to these threads, I've started practicing tarot on my own.
*Rach
*female
*virgo
*purple dyed hair, blue eyes with mild anisocoria, thin.
*northern US
*Any insight or guidance on my new romantic interest? Should I be like Costanza, and try the opposite of my instincts and just go for it?
>>
File: images (6).jpg (21 KB, 314x469) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
21 KB, 314x469
>>17446433
Male
Gemini
Pls give love reading
>>
>>17446413
Thank you so much! I'm glad! You're very welcome! <3

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows.
This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility.
Be. Here. Now.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He keeps his trunk still through flexibility.
Faultless.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 748x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 748x777
Will discuss divination technique and theory to those interested. Not divining tonight however ;__;

[spoiler] I've studied and practiced many methods [/spoiler]
>>
>>17446433
Hey Poli, how are you?
>>
>>17446382
Hey good luck in all your future endeavours

Anthony
Male
Scorpio
Tall handsome
Northern Europe

Could you give a business reading

Could I also get a relationship reading

Both for the next few months
>>
>>17446472
They can't all be zingers!

Good luck!
>>
>>17446488
I know it's kinda off topic.
Do you know how I could banish a spirit that has been bothering while I sleep?
>you are always welcome in the IRC sweetie
>>
File: canada.webm (3 MB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
canada.webm
3 MB, 800x480
M
Leo

Will I get anywhere with my meditation?
>>
>>17446382
youre cool OP is that friendly?

Twixie
Female
Aries
4ft 8 chubbs blue hair
Australia

my friend has left for awhile his name is Emerald and i need to know if hes still okay and when hes getting back
>>
>>17446512
This is a divination thread

Make your own with that topic

It'll be better
>>
>>17446433
29 Male Sagittarius

I'd like a reading hopefully pointing me in the right direction in terms of my next esoteric steps towards my long-term goals.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure if you speak Crazy.
>>
File: IMG-20160303-WA0013.jpg (17 KB, 396x243) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160303-WA0013.jpg
17 KB, 396x243
>>17446521
No, u
>>
>>17446414
Odds look not so good. Most likely not. My sources say no.
>>
>>17446488

how are you doing tonight hijinks?
>>
>>17446512
There are many ways to banish a spirit. And, yeah, maybe I will join in on the IRC tonight. Perhaps it would be best answered there? Best wishes!
>>
File: 1418858631870.jpg (59 KB, 460x347) Image search: [Google]
1418858631870.jpg
59 KB, 460x347
Well, it looks the situation is indeed prime for love. I would suggest you use the stable ground you have. Look for an opportunity to ground yourself because this is what you need to be successful here. Do not go full out desire on this chick because hell she's probably full of desire herself. You need to solidify yourself and stop being so indecisive. Choose a path, and stick to it. She will not like indecision.

>>17446490
Pretty good. It's been a chill and productive day. I'm hungry as fuck though and waiting for my sister to make dinner.
>>
>>17446540

Excellent.
>>
>>17446544
I hope i catch you there then, pls gib ETA of possible
>>
File: PBF273-Quiz_Kid.png (509 KB, 700x1610) Image search: [Google]
PBF273-Quiz_Kid.png
509 KB, 700x1610
>>17446433

try this one

female
pisces

love reading pls
>>
>>17446465
>>17446483
>>17446491
Nope.

>>17446525
Oh my God. A buddy of mine showed me this back in university when I first started smoking. Holy shit this is god tier. Reading coming soon, pal.
>>
>>17446541
I'm doing well on this most auspicious of new moons :3

How do you do, Anon?
>>
>>17446545
Oh god, my post got cut off terribly. Fuck I'm not retyping everything or the cards I picked. It was a celtic cross and there was a lot more to it... Just follow the advice. Basically, you have a lot of desire, but are acting too boyish and need to be more manly and on solid footing.
>>
>>17446446
Thank you so much!

>sometimes funny
They can't all be zingers! ;p But seriously, thank you! :)

Also, I can't make this shit up -- this is your reading:

The first part of the reading reveals "Creative Activity":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The dragon climbs to the surface.
Seek advice from an authority you respect.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.
>>
>>17446557
>Holy shit this is god tier
I certainly know my audience.

Also, I'm a tarotfag as well, so I would appreciate if you told me the cards, and I'd be happy to offer you a reading as well, if you like.
>>
>>17446382
i don't know much about you, but to do readings for random people on the internet says a lot about your character--and by that i mean good things. i cannot tell you if you are a good person or not, but you are doing something that would imply that you are.

Nikolai
Male
Virgo
a broken man
east US
tomorrow i see my psychiatrist again about the disorders that led to me describing myself as a broken man. i would like to know how you feel this meeting will go. so far past meetings have gone poorly because he seems to want to put me on every antipsychotic with FDA approval before trying something different for my "unique" (his words) case. i do not want to waste any more time with antipsychotics when more than half of them have not worked. a general feeling or maybe even advice is fine.

thank you.
>>
>>17446564
>>17446458

This was for Moe, of course.
>>
>>17446463
I wouldn't say I'm too content either, will probably drink away my sorrows tonight. Escapism at its finest.

I usually stay up pretty damn late, the exhaustion is nice in a way due to the numbing effect. Probably not good for my health, but so be it. Neither are a lot of things we do to ourselves.

>At least I get to see the sweet butt of my photo collector!
Careful. Chrishansen.jpg
All yours though

>>17446557
Shit nigga.
>>
>>17446566

That is a pretty auspicious reading! I'm not sure what exactly I am supposed to be doing, so I will just do something and hope it is the right thing. Thank you again!
>>
>>17446447
Yes.

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram. It is the hexagram for "Social Mechanism":

The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a matter of Positioning -- not only yourself, but others as well. There are niches to be filled, potentials to be realized, right livelihoods to be found. You are not building a new organization, but shoring up an existing infrastructure. It's worth the effort, because it will provide union, community, and an ironclad alliance.
>>
>>17446575
Oh, it sucks that it got cut, your readings are great. But thank you very much, i got the idea, and, fuck, you were accurate.
Thanks again, have a good night and keep up the good reads, Poliwag.
>>
>>17446514 This is for you >>17446433
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448160936460.jpg (59 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448160936460.jpg
59 KB, 600x577
>>17446483
>>17446557
Trying again senpai
>>
>>17446488
Hey Hijinks :) how are you? I'm curious if you have any knowledge or insight with Ogham sticks?
>>
>>17446474
Thank you! Very cool!

All signs point to yes:

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram. It is the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
>>17446545
Nom nom nom
>>
>>17446581
You're very welcome!
>>
Hey, guys. Want to do some tarot readings and get some practice. Very new to the art, and I've only ever read for myself up until now.

Can't make any promises about the quality of my reading, but I'll do my best.

I'm using the Divine Tarot, pic related.

I'll do at least 3 readings, maybe more if I have time.

Gender, age and a word to describe yourself, please.

Feedback welcome.
>>
>>17446525
>>17446570

Situation: Four of Cups
Conflict: Seven of Cups
Basis: Nine of Wands
Goal: Jack(Prince or Page if you'd like) of Wands
Past: Nine of Cups
Immediate Future: Eight of Cups

It looks like you recently had some sort of success. However, since then you've been a bit stagnant. Maybe you either have been spending too much time daydreaming or maybe you just have been drinking too much or just doing too much drugs in general. Either way, it also looks like in the immediate future, this stagnation will last. You will not find the step you want to take, and you will be sitting around trying to figure out what to do.

Querent: Eight of Discs
Environment: Queen of Discs
Advice: Seven of Wands
Outcome: Queen of Swords

Alternatively, it's possible you have been working diligently on something, but you haven't been directing yourself in the right direction, and aren't working towards the right thing. Maybe you are distracted from work you are putting else where. Either way, you seem to have a pretty solid foundation right now. You probably have someone nice to fall back on that is supportive.

Well, even though you may feel a little bit off and aren't going in the right direction, just keep on preservering. Do not give in. Don't necessarily continuing down the path, but don't just stagnate or give up. If you keep on going, no matter how off your footing may seem, you're still doing OK. It does seem like the outcome involves mental clarity. However, it won't be the mental clairty you expected. But it will be enough to cut away the bullshit that has been distracting you and has been keeping you from the next step.

>>17446553
>>17446514
>>17446601
These will be the last readings. I can't promise I'll get them all done before I go eat dinner.
>>
>>17446624
Male
Analysis
>>
>>17446624
male, 21, word: meh... reading for me and my crush?
>>
>>17446624
Practice on me, if you so desire

female
around 18
unproductive

I'll go with a love reading
>>
>>17446606
Thanks so much for this. This is my first time getting an I-Ching reading done, so it's quite interesting. I feel good about my situation now, thank you.
>>
>>17446578
>Careful. Chrishansen.jpg
OH. Yikes.
Don't put your butt on the internet, young lady. :p

Hi again. Be good. :p

>I wouldn't say I'm too content either, will probably drink away my sorrows tonight. Escapism at its finest.
If you're underage b&, you shouldn't be drinking, let alone drinking your sorrows away! :p Not a good idea even for overage. I used to do that and it ended up screwing me up pretty bad. Knock it off. ;p

And cheer up! :D

I can only sleep if I'm completely exhausted.
>>
>>17446648
You're very welcome! I'm glad!
>>
I am the guy that you did the reading in >>17446339
Please see
>>17446652
>Oh wow, I am graduating with my Masters in Engineering this year, I take that as a good sign? =)

>You are the best!

And thank you very much!
>>
File: 1456140524507.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456140524507.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>17446553
Situation: Queen of Cups
Conflict: Five of Discs
Basis: Queen of Discs
Goal: Two of Wands
Past: Two of Discs
Future: King of Swords

The way I see it is, you haven't been able to perform the role you want to perform. You have been forced into busywork because of financial worry. As a result, you've been having to ignore your emotional inside and effectively stamp it out to deal with current material issues. My guess is someone will come and give you the guidance you need. You might not like him or what he has to say, but he'll help you.

Querent: Five of Cups
Environment: Seven of Cups
Advice: Seven of Swords
Outcome: Four of Wands

Again, these fives got you in a bad place. Your environment seems a little bit untrustworthy, and honestly, you should be careful about who you trust. Someone will try to take advantage of you and screw you over. Look out for it. However, I think you will find those whom you can trust eventually, and you'll feel happy and at home.

>>17446514
>>17446601
I'm going to go eat dinner. Unfortunately, I won't be able to come back and do these readings. Sorry senpaitachi.
>>
File: 1374714977903.jpg (269 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1374714977903.jpg
269 KB, 720x540
>>17446626
>you recently had some sort of success
Egh, no, everything fell to shit, and I've been trying to pick up pieces and figure things out and move forward and all that. You're definitely right about my current stagnation, and it's more the result of lack of direction than anything else. The only direction I have is based on what makes sense to me emotionally because I can't see far enough to make any good plans.

>you have been working diligently on something, but you haven't been directing yourself in the right direction, and aren't working towards the right thing
This sounds right on point. Once again, I lack direction, hence the reading request.

>Maybe you are distracted from work you are putting else where
Distracted like you wouldn't believe, lad

>You probably have someone nice to fall back on that is supportive
Absolutely no one right now, honestly; I'm 100% on my own right now in this respect

>it will be enough to cut away the bullshit that has been distracting you and has been keeping you from the next step
Gods be praised for that, I fucking need it.

Thanks for the reading. Let me know if you'd like one in return.

>>17446578
Animal gore isn't funny, young lady.

But cheers
>pic related
>>
>>17446668

thanks for the reading, i am indeed in a bad place at the moment. everything is a little up in the air at the moment.
>>
File: IMG_20160308_225506-2.jpg (102 KB, 845x391) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_225506-2.jpg
102 KB, 845x391
>>17446632

You have a significant change approaching. It looks like it's going to be an auspicious opportunity. You have a good foundation, or preparation for this opportunity already in place. Given the ace and knight of swords to either side of the wheel, I want to say it'll be a situation your intellect and sharp mind will serve you very well in.

It probably won't be easy or perfectly smooth, though. Knight of swords is giving me the impression that it's something you'll have to fight for, or work at, and it may be a bit hectic, but you'll come out on top.
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48 KB, 460x645
Bumpits
>>
File: IMG_20160308_231141.jpg (113 KB, 875x426) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_231141.jpg
113 KB, 875x426
>>17446634

This one was a tough read.

It opens up with the 3 of swords, but don't despair just yet.

3 of swords, plainly indicates right from the start that things may not work out the way you hope with your crush. There's really no way around that, but let's take a look at the rest of the spread.

The Devil indicates, to me, that there's something with a hold on you, keeping you back, keeping you from progressing. The devil's holding the hourglass level. Nothing can move forward until you address what's got you caught up.

After those first two cards, maybe a little surprisingly, comes the 9 of cups. Once you figure out what it is that you need to break free from, things are definitely looking good for you. Abundance above and beyond what you might have expected at first. There's definitely something good in your future, but given the very clear emotional pain of the first card, and the difficulty of the second one, it's tough to say whether that abundance is necessarily going to arise from this particular love interest or not.
>>
>>17446624
female
silly

What can I do to bring a love into my life that I will love and that will return my efforts?
>>
>>17446624

Female
Tired
Just a general, if you do those that is.
>>
File: 1450218262810.jpg (110 KB, 768x767) Image search: [Google]
1450218262810.jpg
110 KB, 768x767
>>17446651
>you shouldn't be drinking
Too late now. I''l try to be good next time. I'm already screwed up pretty badly so can't do much more harm than I've already doe to myself
Cheers

>I can only sleep if I'm completely exhausted.
Mayeb you havea an overly active mind. I've had trouble sleeping too. Haven't been able to fal asleep before 3 this week

>>17446671
Cheers to you to
You catn be a true 4channer when you repress your love for animal gore. I know youre a sick fuck theres no hiding from th truth
>>
>>17446731
Wow... interesting! Thank you :)
>>
>>17446671
Eh, then those two cards--Nine of Cups and Queen of Discs--seemed a bit off so maybe you can think of your own interpretation. I usually get a good understanding of the "environment" card in that reading, anyway.

Either way, all you have to do is change your mental view, and you will be on your way.

A reading would be actually pretty sweet. Could you give me a reading regarding my career situation? I'm a bit lost, and I can't help but just want to work physical labor jobs with little responsibility.
>>
>>17446517
Haha, sure, thanks!

I did several readings to try to get to the bottom of this, and although I couldn't establish when he's getting back...

>if hes still okay
All signs point to yes.
>>
File: naughty-cat-600x500.jpg (25 KB, 530x442) Image search: [Google]
naughty-cat-600x500.jpg
25 KB, 530x442
>>17446745
>I know youre a sick fuck theres no hiding from th truth
Wewlass, I certainly am a sick fuck too, but for very very different reasons.

>that picture
Hnnng...I mean...behave, young lady.

Also, I can tell the alcohol is hitting; perhaps I'll catch up soon.

>>17446757
Sure thing but, do you want a reading on your current job or on a potential manual labor job and switching careers?
>>
>>17446687
Thanks broheim.
Will be on the lookout.
The problem is that I have different things that I could try, so I don't know which one is "the one"
>>
>>17446807
Well, I have two jobs. I'm working one part time until a full time job opens back up for me in April in which case I'll probably do both for a while. So if you could do it on this current situation, I guess, and how it is going to treat me over the coming months, that would be great.
>>
File: IMG_20160308_233416.jpg (124 KB, 544x616) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_233416.jpg
124 KB, 544x616
>>17446637

Page of coins. Youth and opportunity are to your advantage here. Now is the time to start laying a solid foundation for a prosperous future, while you still have some of the innocence and freedom of youth.

3 of wands. There are choices to be made, but they aren't very pressing or time sensitive just yet. There's still time to think, and to look to the future and dream a little. The feeling I get from this card and the previous one taken together, is that it's not time for real, serious love just yet, but that's not to say you shouldn't be looking out for it anyways.

Especially in light of the Page of Cups. A romantic opportunity may present itself, soon. It won't start off as an overwhelming, wild, passionate love. It'll be a little youthful, a little bit naive, but it'll be fresh, energetic and full of promise.

Which brings me to the Empress. The fact that this card presented itself in shuffling, I may not be the most experience reader, but I'd guess it's significant. And it's certainly promising. It may not be any time soon, since it points to a more mature, developed state than the pages, but there's definitely abundance, joy, love and, there's really no way around it with this card, fertility in your future.
>>
File: B7BFEGvIQAAGON_.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
B7BFEGvIQAAGON_.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>17446382
So Onymous, I could take a reading right now

Emily
female
cancer sun, pisces moon
long straight brown hair, blue-green eyes, 5'9, 122lbs, glasses/contacts, attractive, shut-in, quiet, shy
Will I continue down my path of self destruction? Also would you like soem more butt?

>>17446807
BV!
Noo don't leave me, I'll behave

Will you post your face one day pleas?. I need it fr my folder. If not, the continuation of your kitty cats are also fine by me

>>17446839
Sounds decent considering I've avoided any action due to autistic tendencies . Does;t look like I'll be KV for much longer. Thanks for the reading, you did surprisingly well despite being a newb. Good on you/. Get a trip one day and post face so I can add to my folder.
>>
>>17446826
>I have two jobs
Aww hell, dude, I worked two jobs to put myself through school; I know those feels. Alright, I'll see what I can do.

You / Situation: 5 of Pentacles (reversed) / 8 of Wands
Old / New Challenges: The High Priestess / The Hanged Man (reversed)
Internal / External Challenges: Knight of Pentacles (reversed) / 3 of Cups
Advice: 3 of Wands / Death
Projected Outcome: The World

Holy shit, dude, this isn't really sustainable for you. I know I mentioned that I used to do the thing that you do, but I don't think it will work out too long or too well for you. You're pretty damn overextended, dude.

It's just too too damn much. It's too much, and you don't have the energy to deal with such a burn on your reserves, and little good outcome can you conserve if you stay on this way. You're hanged, and it seems that you're overextended, man. Well, I said that already, but it bears repeating, because this isn't a sustainable thing. You owe too much to too many people, and it doesn't seem to me that you're capable of delivering.

Well, lad, you'd best start planning. You see, you're a bit concerned internally that your plans might not come to fruition as you'd like them to be, but looking forward is better than being mired in your own circumstances, I ween. If you ask me, some fat needs to be cut off from this state that you're keeping, and some hands that have been dealt should you no longer be dealing.

Too too much, lad, and I think it looks bad unless you redefine the focus for yourself, and do make it contingent upon what you want to have in terms of help for future things. Fuck today and the brief joy that it brings: you need to be a bit more focused on the long term, I think.

Now, then, to answer you perfectly honestly: you're fucked if you keep doing what you're doing. Make some plans towards some more long-term things and, for gods' sakes, lad, stop overextending yourself so severely. Get some rest, and think about this in the morning.
>>
>>17446860
>Will you post your face one day
Not publicly. There are some in these threads who have seen it, but only privately.

I /might/ just be inclined to exchange it for a voice sample, maybe.

>Emily
Wait, I thought your name was Madison. Your name is Emily? Wew, I'm laughing...I've been looking for an Emily...
>>
File: 1454093367848.jpg (85 KB, 524x787) Image search: [Google]
1454093367848.jpg
85 KB, 524x787
>>17446873
Hey, this reading actually makes a lot of sense. You're, right though. I'm definitely going to drop my current part time job and focus on just the one that is coming. In which case a lot of the cards really do make sense.

Thanks pal. Here's a sexy chick.
>>
File: mykchzT5vM1suzvb1o1_500.jpg (109 KB, 475x750) Image search: [Google]
mykchzT5vM1suzvb1o1_500.jpg
109 KB, 475x750
>>17446882
First name Madison, middle is Emily. I switch between the two on here

huehue
Wasn't me who yuo were texting though

Why is a voice sample so important to you? I don't understand, my voice isn't anythign special. I'd still appreciate having your face if you ever do decide to post :3
I can wait
>>
>>17446860
>long straight brown hair, blue-green eyes, 5'9, 122lbs, glasses/contacts, attractive, shut-in, quiet, shy

pls be in london
>>
>>17446891
Lel, good luck, lad

>>17446910
>Wasn't me who yuo were texting though
Of course not; the point was the timestamp on the screencap to show you I'm not just making it up.

>Why is a voice sample so important to you?
I'm a voice reader, and voice samples are helpful for my research. Thanks to a certain female with whom I used to be involved romantically, I now have to clarify that I have no intention to harm or experiment on you in any way or drain you (the fuck?) or anything like that. It's purely for research, I swear solemnly, and I'll give you a blood oath privately if you really don't believe me.

>I don't understand, my voice isn't anythign special.
It would actually be incredibly helpful to me. You're a curious lass, aren't you? I have my reasons, obviously, and I would be willing to share them for cooperation, you see.

>I'd still appreciate having your face if you ever do decide to post :3
>I can wait
Waiting here for it? I won't be posting it.
>>
>>17446624
Not sure if you're still doing these.
F
Confused
>>
>>17446574
Thank you. I do try to be a good person, but I am only human and have my moments.

I do these readings because I am broken in ways as well. It's how I ended up here, and it's how I'm trying to heal. Results are slow.

Anti-depressants and anti-psychotics are such tricky pills... finding the right match/combo... the right dosage... ramping up... it takes FOREVER. MONTHS. It takes a lot of patience and a lot of endurance/perseverance, especially when there are side effects and a process of trial and error. It seems like there should be a better way, but this is apparently the very best they've come up with. I wish you good luck and the very best, Nikolai. Try to stay positive.

The first part of your reading, unsurprisingly, is where you've been at: "Stagnation": difficult trials as you hold to your course.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

A vague inward feeling of shame remains unrecognized but still succeeds in haunting.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.
Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17446916
Original

Tooyyoung4u, anon.

>>17446954

I think I had too much drinking I fuckn I threw up< time for me to go i thnk. Shit. Damn not lookifn forward to this hangover and clean uip. bye div and bv I'll respond in the mornig maybe
>>
>>17446860
Sure, I'll fire off a reading in just a few in another post.

>would you like soem more butt?
Get at me on your 18th birthday, lol.
>>
>>17446860
>>17447021
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Critical Mass":

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention.
All are crucial.
None will be denied.
Yet some demand the denial of others.
Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world.
This is no time for fatal heroics.
You are at Ground Point Zero.
Remove yourself from this situation without delay.
Find sanctuary.
Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

You come to the rescue and reinforce the supporting structure.
Order and good fortune is restored.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17446382

Something to maybe put a smile on your face:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C49NPmqEwK0

Male
Gemini
Quiet, introspective, cynical, restless
Southeast US

I work in a high risk job. I knew what I was doing when I got into it, and I don't regret getting into it. Had a situation recently that really drove it home, though. That, coupled with a really demoralizing number of deaths in my line of work recently, I've made a decision to get out and find some way to make a living without risking my life.

Query: how quickly should I make this happen, and will it turn out well for me?
>>
>>17446503
Thanks!

Business reading:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Breakthrough":

A Deluge from Heaven:
The Superior Person rains fortune upon those in need, then moves on with no thought of the good he does.

The issue must be raised before an impartial authority. Be sincere and earnest, despite the danger. Do not try to force the outcome, but seek support where needed. Set a clear goal.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your iron will must come to the forefront now. It will take great personal determination to resolve the situation in question. Your adversary would love to force you into an angry display. That would legitimize his opposition to you. Such a berserker rage would drag you down to his level. You must resolutely take a public stand against what he represents, but refuse to engage him. Without compromise, you show others the way to higher ground.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The wisest method for dealing with weeds is to remove them before they are firmly rooted. In this way, your garden grows strong without violence.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>17446503
>>17447070
Relationship reading:

"Thunder":

Thunder echoes upon Thunder, commanding reverence for its father Heaven:
In awe of Heaven's majestic power, the Superior Person looks within and sets his life in order. Thunder mingles with startled screams of terror for a hundred miles around. As the people nervously laugh at their own fright, the devout presents the sacrificial chalice with nary a drop of wine spilt.
Deliverance.

A thunderbolt of Cosmic judgement crashes to earth. For the common person, it's just a momentary fright soon forgotten, its warning unfathomed and unheeded. But to one who understands its significance, this thunder is a signal to repent. Centering the Self, seeking balance, the enlightened person will respect and align himself with this Higher Power, while his fellows remain subject to the whims of every passing storm.

CONSIDER:

These deafening thunderclaps will roll on eastward.
If they shock you into action, though, their passing will have left a permanent change for the good.

"Awesome Power"

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
>>17447082
Can I be selfish and ask you for another read?

Your reads are fun. Poetic but structured.

kaliko
sag
there's a opossum stuffed animal that sits on top of a shelf in my room
I loooove good science fiction
Texassssss
>>
>>17447087
>>17447082
I forgot my query

I'd like to know about love.
I'd like it to come into my life.
Someone I can love that will return the efforts and feelings.

I"m wondering if there's anything I can do or if it's just a matter of patience and focusing on other aspects of my life.
>>
Male
Scorpio

What is blocking me sexually? Why no desire physically :c
>>
>>17447087
>>17447105
Hello again fellow centaur!

Sure! I'll do your love reading in another post in just a bit!

Thank you! :) I select only the finest texts and sometimes work in my own wordings, interpretations, and advice.

I love good science fiction as well! Only got into a few books (like HHGTTG and Einstein's Bridge), but mostly it's been TV and movies. I've seen every episode of:

Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Cowboy Bebop, Crusade, Dark Matter, Defiance, Farscape, Firefly/Serenity, Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Torchwood, a lot of Doctor Who, and a bunch of other stuff that's not springing to mind at the moment!
>>
>>17447087
>>17447105
>>17447118
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Wanderer":

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation. It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique. Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement. You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there. Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The traveler lodges at an inn and keeps his belongings with him at all times.
He gains a loyal servant.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>>17447118
For me I got heavily into anime and manga science fiction. I have a harder time being snagged by novels.

Looove Battlestar Galactica, Firefly/Serenity. Liked what I've seen of Star Trek.

You should try out Black Mirror and if you're into comics, Urusawa is amazing. Also Saga.

I'm watching Jessica Jones right now.
>>
>>17447125
Ooooooooh this is niiiice.
makes me feeeeeel niceeeee
woooo
>>
>>17446382
> You can call me Serenity
>F
> Pisces
>5'6", medium brown layered hair, average body with a little extra to love in certain parts. Artist, free spirited, go with the flow, not a "hippie", a future carnie woman.
>Texasish
>I've been having a lot of weird issues lately health wise and I have a feeling about what it might possibly be, though the thought recently occurred to me that perhaps it's all in my head type of thing... but I just gotta know if perhaps you may have insight as to what could be wrong with me? I'm incredibly sensitive right now, my period is a little strange this month though it is present to a certain extent, I've been nauseous and dizzy. Plz halp.

I have no idea if you're still accepting but your name stood out the most when I was scrolling at the bottom. So I hope I asked the right reader.
>>
>>17447143
Good! I'm glad! :)
>>
>>17447146

It seems to align with your other two readings as a whole, too. And not on specific subjects.

It's like a nice pat on the back.

Thank you for the reassurance!!
>>
>>17447107
>Male
>What is blocking me sexually?
Rice? Urethrice? Pants? A chastity belt? Denied sexual orientation? Saltpeter? Antidepressants? Something psychological? Oh well, here's what little your reading says:

"The Caldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>>17447118
Oooo Serenity here... I just wanna ask you your thoughts on Capaldi? I am not sure if I've finished this last season because I personally love him as an actor but don't think his doctor was written well... I'm not really sure, he may just have to grow on me still.
>>
>>17447155
Great! You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17447144
Hello, Serenity.

My first advice, of course, is to see a doctor ASAP! I'm no medical professional, but I know that it could be one of a number of things, anything from uterine issues to toxic shock to endometriosis to pregnancy. If you are already experiencing all those symptoms you stated, you're going to want to get it checked out ASAP before it gets worse or DANGEROUSLY worse. Just stay calm and go.

Here is what the reading said that also seems to support this:

"Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course. Carefully consider the first move. Seek help.

Best wishes, good luck, and take care of yourself and stay healthy!
>>
>>17447187
Thank you, I'm planning on calling the doc to schedule something tomorrow, but sometimes I am impatient XD

If you don't mind me asking one other question. I am curious about my current romantic partner, who I very much love.

or if you'd prefer to not focus on lurve, I wouldn't mind knowing more about what I'm currently pursuing as a career choice...

I don't know the policy on how often you can ask... but if you are able to answer more than one at the moment... I'd really love a looksie into that.

if you are unable to I completely understand and will come back another time. I am thankful for what you have already given me. :)
>>
File: I Don't Want to Go.jpg (18 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
I Don't Want to Go.jpg
18 KB, 442x480
>>17447164
Hello again, Serenity!

I enjoy Capaldi as an actor as well (how great was he whenever he played Malcolm Tucker?), and I've definitely enjoyed him as the Twelfth Doctor from the episodes I've seen (and I've not yet finished this last season either). It's most certainly the writing because a lot of other people have complained about that as well. The other night, I giggled to myself when I thought of his character as the Doctor basically being a Time Lord Dr. House M.D.!

I also decided that the name Davros sounded kind of Greek to me. Like Dave + Stavros, lol.

Enjoy a Halloween pic of me as the Tenth Doctor after my hair collapsed like a souffle!
>>
>>17446382

You're a good person for doing what you're doing.
Name: Jeremy
Sign: Pisces
6'1, Brown Hair, Skinny. A nice guy overall.
Southern United States

Is there a chance of a real relationship with this girl I've started talking to?
>>
>>17447205
>calling the doc to schedule something tomorrow
This sounds like a very wise course of action. If you experience your symptoms worsening significantly in the meantime, consider the Emergency Room and even an ambulance to take you there if prudent. Ideally, do not drive yourself.

I will try each of the readings for you and report back if I can lock in on anything for either/both.

You're very welcome! Definitely take good care of yourself, dear!
>>
>>17446763
Thank you so much. <3
>>
Hey, will I get a better job and will my life improve? Thanks
>>
>>17447208
Here is a halloween pic of me as Dr.Song and my idea of how she writes her entries "Dear Diary, today was rather exciting, but what day isn't? Amy had to remember the existence of my Sweetie and I had to give her this book as a reminder! Of course none of our spoilers got out because it was blank while she had you. My darling returned you to me without looking inside of you once my writing appeared again. He asked me if I was married, I gave the clever man a clever answer. I have too much fun with him..."

>>17447217
Yeah I got my health insurance info from my mother today, I wasn't too concerned until sunday morning. I fainted twice!! I have always had issues with dizzy spells but I never actually fainted until then... I was a little naughty the previous night but i've been farrrrr worse in the past and never had any issues so it makes me think it's not actually related to the previous night. Before then I thought I was just massively PMSing... And while I have a kind of period... It concerns me... It's like too much to be implantation bleeding (imo) but not enough for my normal period... I do have an IUD though so it could just be that it's finally making my period go away... But i did cry slightly about stupid things today.... But it could also be something completely different or even one of those false pregnancies, I've been taking care of a baby animal so it could have kicked my momma traits into gear and maybe started making my balance all whacked to shit haaha.
>>
>>17447205
Love reading:

"Attraction":

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey. He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction. From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction. On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species. Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction. Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question. You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire. What gravitational pull are you now under? Around what sphere of influence do you circle? Can you use your own ability to attract?

Career reading (this indicates to me to not change anything and stick with it):

"Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.
>>
File: DRSONG.jpg (87 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
DRSONG.jpg
87 KB, 960x720
>>17447244
Weird the pic didn't take... I'll try again

also thank you for helping me out!!!
This is actually my first time on these threads but I was a good girl and read the pastebin ^.^
>>
Sean
Age 23
Capricorn
I have come into some circumstances in my life that I would like some clarity on. For example, as of recently I have been rather unsettled on the matters of love and relationships. I've never truly had an experience with love in my life and I was beginning to get worried that I may never find it. Thank you!
>>
>>17447244
>>17447247
Great Dr. River Song pic! :D The diary entry definitely reads like her! :)

Glad you've got your health insurance info in order! Eek @ fainting twice! Definitely a little more likely if you get dizzy anyway, but certainly sounds like something or other on top of just dizzy spells! Very understandable to be concerned! And yes, the IUD could either be doing its thing, or it could be misbehaving -- another reason it's good you're planning on seeing a doctor! Hormones definitely do wacky things, including false pregnancies and maternal responses to baby anythings. Lotsa variables, so the medical pros are surely where it's at. Find out what they have to say, and if they're uncertain, consider seeking a second opinion! It can make all the difference when a doctor is unsure!
>>
>>17447247
You're very welcome!

And welcome to /div/! :D
>>
>>17447254
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Following":

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface. The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon. The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now. As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon. What cyclical forces pull you along? Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Indulging the child, you lose the adult.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.
>>
>>17447298

Can you do my reading? >>17447215
>>
>>17447246
What an auspicious card!!! We have an unexplainable attraction towards each other to be perfectly honest, it's super fucking crazy! It was almost a love at first sight sort of thing.. It's hard to explain... but we've been obsessed with each other for the most part for the past 6 months so XD We'll see what happens

this all goes hand and hand together actually.. I just need my dr. visit to go well and not deliver any bad news....

I never went in for my check up after getting it put in initially... Soooo Eeeek who knows

thanks for the welcome and I'm glad you liked my costume!!! I'm def a bit crazy in the sense that I decided long ago I am all of the companions and a future doctor and the TARDIS... bahahahaa. I just can't be satisfied with claiming one thing, I must be all... So perhaps that just means I am Rose from the Bad Wolf Speech. :P

I'm using too many smileys... I'm sorry, old habits die hard.
>>
>>17447298
Thank you so much! I was beginning to feel down on my current stride in life and even started to become unsure of myself and my major, however I will keep at it, thank you again! "Indulging the child, you lose the adult." I think I know where this applies within my life.
>>
>>17447229
"Gradual Progress":

Development.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
>>17447223
>>17447307
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17447306
That sounds wonderful! I'm jelly! ;D

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too hard about the relationship. ;)

I'll be hoping your doctor visit goes well!

>never went in for check up after getting it put in
Bad girl! :p Hopefully that hasn't caused any problems or any that aren't easily resolved!

You're very welcome!
>Rose from the Bad Wolf Speech
Well played!

I use too many smileys too, so no worries! :)
>>
>>17447215
>>17447305
Thank you! Sorry I've been jumping around the thread and didn't get to you sooner!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aftermath":

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster. The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement. But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line. And there WILL be change. Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The finest clothes can be shredded to rags.
Keep a sharp eye on the discontent.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Revolution":

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly. There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move. Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.
>>
>>17447372
Much appreciated!
>>
>>17447129
Battlestar was indeed phenomenal. Everything from the pilot eps to The Plan. I even devoured all the webisodes. Others may or may not agree, but I thought the spin-off series Caprica was really good and enjoyable at times! Blood and Chrome was meh, but the graphics were sweet.

The later seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine really felt like a prototype for the modern Battlestar series.
>>
>>17447385
No problem! You're very welcome!
>>
>>17447350
<3 He's a very cautious man but things just feel right... We're very open though, I assume if things keep going the way they are going that good things will come from it...

He's actually a big part of my potential career as well :D and nahhh it's not some sort of he's my boss thing, more of a partner. :)

I knowwwwww! super bad girl of me ;o;
But hey, homeboy knew I never went in for it, so his fault for poking if that ends up being what's going on.

And heheheheheeh that actually my favourite episode well one of my favourite episodes. 9 is my favourite (though I still think 10 is the best, not sure how that works but it does)
>>
>>17447062
Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. I hope you can find a safer job ASAP where you can also find peace of mind. Let's see what your reading has to say...

Oh wow, your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram!

And fantastically, it is the hexagram for "Creative Activity":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion.
With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.
>>
>>17447416
Caution isn't always a bad thing. "Things feel right" is a good thing, and so is openness! :)

Very cool @ potential work partner! :D Again, I'm jelly!

Haha, I'm not sure that poking would have necessarily been the issue. Things can sometimes just unseat/migrate/malfunction/misbehave on their own. IUDs have gotten better over the years, but they're still not perfect and wonky things happen.

I grew up on reruns of 4. 9 was great -- there was NOT enough of him! 10 is the majority of people's favorite, and I do tend to be partial to him and 4.
>>
>>17447496
I absolutely agree! 9 was fantastic! Wish he would have been in the 50th :( You make for a really good conversation. I dig on ya a bit... I'd like to talk to you more if ya fancy. [email protected] that's not my main email anymore, my main is my full legal name which I shouldn't put on 4chan ;) but if ya wanna talk just put your handle in the subject and just say things so I know it's you. Have a good night :)
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 207x200
Hey guys and gals, back around to do some more readings. Might not get to all of them, but it is a day off so I'll do another a big round of readings after gym.
>name/nickname
>description and Defining feature
>colour shape combo

As always, love and good vibes be with you all.
>>
>>17447626
Melissa
Brown hair, blue eyes, constantly red cheeks. I have a large scar on my right cheek.
Yellow sun.

What is that thing that's watching over me? I keep seeing yellow/golden eyes.
>>
>>17447626
Silvia
Black hair, brown eyes, pale skin. I have a burn scar on my left forearm, at the wrist height (cooking accident).
Green question mark

Would a general be ok to ask for?
>>
>>17447639
Not exactly sure but I did area very subtle energy circling your own. Not malevolent feelings, and in fact it seems to keep its distance from you. Might be a guardian spirit or something that doesn't want you to know it's there?
>>
>>17447663
>green question mark
Riddle me this...

Anyway, your energy is pretty nifty, kinda mushroom like. Hard to explain. Your energy has a connection with another that's very one sided, but that'll change soon. Didn't see much else worth mentioning, except maybe that a group of energies is fading out of your zone, but I think you already knew that and have accepted it
>>
>>17447697
Correct. Thank you.
>>
>>17447626
>Crack Rocks
> Struuuung ooooout oooon druuuuugs!
> white jagged sphere

> how's my chances of banging this biiiiatch on monday?
>>
>>17447331
Thanks man! Can you tell me more about the companionship?
>>
>>17447718
>except maybe that a group of energies is fading out of your zone, but I think you already knew that and have accepted it

I don't actually understand this part, but thanks for the read!
>>
>>17447626
L
5'11, dark hair, brown eyes.
Quiet and asshole-ish

Energy reading, please?
>>
>>17448139
Black triangle
>>
>>17447626

>Silver
>Short hair, 5'7'', thin, brown eyes, short haired beard. I'm Cheerful but kinda a pessimist, I like sports and reading about phylosophy, I'm honest and loyal but I have a hard time trusting on people in general. Also I'm kinda an introverted man, I don't have too many talents but I'm a hardworking mand and trully dedicated when I have the right motivation.
>Red Triangle.

When will I find love in my life? I've been for too long alone and I don't seem to get any chance at love as much as I move around the world. (I'm talking about a love partner as in a girlfriend)

Thank you EmpatAU I'll be seending good vibes to you, have a good day buddy
>>
Yo div, kind of new diviner here. Been around, divined here, lurked for a bunch more though. I have a question/need for guidance from other diviners. I have this tarot deck i recently got, saw it, felt attached right away, prefer it to my regular one. But i have a problem, the card meanings seem hard to figure out from the pictures depicted in my opinion. The deck in question is Barbieri Tarot deck. So my question is, with a deck as 'strange' as this as far as pictures go, how can i easily detect the meanings from the pictures and know i'm not straying from their actual meanings.
>>
>>17447626
When I ask someone for a reading / query, everything's fine. But when it's vague, the person I ask gets rekt.
Any ideas?

But either way, that was just a lead in to the main question. How to into shields, consciously at least? As an empath I imagine it's step one in "how not to go crazy".
>>
>>17447542
>>17447496
>see this
>think "nice"
>remember we have /div/ stalkers now
>...
good luck Chiro.
>>
>>17447626
Hey Empath
>Maria
>female
>short, curly red hair, big blue eyes and white skin. she is overweight, but has a very pretty face.
>green hexagon

Could you do a reading, to see how her current work is affecting her?
>>
>>17447156

"What you can and cannot be"

So...when we're created/born, does this leave certain propensities in our makeup that determine this? Are certain things not possible because we don't desire them deep down? Or is it because we're in a "rank" of sorts?
>>
>>17447626
>sahara
>honey blonde hair, tan, blue eyes, short, average
>red scorpion (I know it's not a shape but it's what I see)
>when I get my shit together, will I hook up with my crush? Thanks!
>>
>>17446374
>divination
top kek enjoy ur fedora tier satanism
>>
>>17448805
Reading for me and my crush plz bb
>>
>>17448817
The bridge will be burned if action isn't taken soon. But even if it's destroyed, opportunity will present itself later for her.
>>
What do I need to do for I to get read?
>>
>>17448832
Sure.

You're romantic and sexual opportunities will rise with spring; look for a window there. Especially in familiar circles.
>>
File: 1434338822535.png (2 MB, 1872x1182) Image search: [Google]
1434338822535.png
2 MB, 1872x1182
>>17448805
hit me with a money reading
>>
>>17448843
Not lewd enough. Try again.
>>
File: Stoya-stoya-31623352-500-750.jpg (69 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Stoya-stoya-31623352-500-750.jpg
69 KB, 500x750
>>17448826
How can I fix it?
>>
>>17448837

For once it looks like it could be something easy to find, a window and in familiar circles huh? Ok, spring will come soon. So cool
>>
>>17448851
Use the help you're reluctant to use.
>>
>>17448855
Is that help a person, or a means of communication?
>>
>>17448860
Person.
>>
File: sento_isuzu_00.jpg (631 KB, 2560x2048) Image search: [Google]
sento_isuzu_00.jpg
631 KB, 2560x2048
>>17448849
sento not lewd enough for you? holy shit i'd never tought i'd see the day
also, this is sfw board, can't get any lewder
>>
>>17448865
Fucking gross.
>>
>>17448805
>>17448817
>>17448832
>>17448849
>>17448851

/x/ is a worksafe board.
>>
>>17448870

wut
>>
File: tumblr_n11p0sbQ981rrmn9uo1_500.jpg (73 KB, 468x693) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n11p0sbQ981rrmn9uo1_500.jpg
73 KB, 468x693
>>17448863
Agh fuck... I know a few of those... what can you tell me about the person? And if I muster up the courage to do so... how will things turn out with me and said crush? Will the feelings be mutual or bus it futile...
>>
File: Erotic-Girl-4.jpg (517 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Erotic-Girl-4.jpg
517 KB, 1920x1200
>>17448805

When will I find love in my life? I've been alone for quite a while and I miss having a girl in my life so I can share experiences and some of my love with her...
>>
Buump
>>
>>17448865
Gee thanks you scared Sed away
>>
>>17448983

>Blamed for making a guy run away online in a 4chan board because I didn't know about his taste in lewd pictures.

That's deep.
>>
>>17448995
Now I'll never know about my love life you bastard!!!!!>>17448995
>>
>>17449018
...until another reader shows up
>>
>>17447722
Glad to hear. Have a lovely day
>>17447786
It's hard to explain but everyone has this sort of radar area; their are areas that extend out from your own energy, and depending on where others sit, they mean more or less to you. Obviously closer is better, but as for the readings there was a group of energies on the very outskirts of yours, and fading out of your consciousness.
>>
>>17448139
>>17448158
Damn near impossible to see anything, the interference is beyond a joke. Maybe another time anon
>>
>>17449146

Oh you are back! Hope you had a nice day pal
>>
>>17447457

Thank you! This is really encouraging. Thanks for taking the time.
>>
>>17449146
Thank you, anyway.

Am I the one causing the interference?
>>
>>17449146

Hey! Welcome back, if you still would you mind reading the next one >>17448170 if you can obviously. Thanks a lot anyway :)
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 331x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 331x480
>>17447496
I swear I've seen this photo before.. Are you a /soc/fag?
>>
>>17449242
Nope. But I've used it as a profile pic on sites in the past.
>>
Hey Div *waves*
How is everyone doing?
>>
>>17449297
Foaming, frothing, and lumpy as hell!
>>
>>17446382
Todd
Male
Cancer
Gawky
Love reading
>>
>>17449325
Yep... now I need to make some more coffee lol.
>>
>>17449328
Your reading reveals a single, definite hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Cemetery Sex":

When she brings him there one night, she invites him to work himself inside her.
He buries himself deep within her like the many deep within the ground.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Let yourself be fertile upon her fields and plow her soil,
And then gently come to rest upon her mounds.

Soil with a grave and a casket in it.
A mound with a mausoleum on it.
Misfortune. Despair.
>>
>>17446382
I really like seeing your readings. You're always so quick and helpful, everyone in the thread really appreciates you! I hope you have a great week.

Squid
Male
Leo
A pretty nice dude! I've got brown hair and blue eyes, and I like making art and playing games.
Texas
Do you think I could ever be with my waifu? ;_; I really love her, I'm realizing. We went out for a really long time a couple years back, but I fucked up. She gives me mixed signals sometimes, and tells me she loves me, but I'm pretty sure she means it more platonically. I want to be with her though ;-;
>>
>>17446382
Oh i hope you are still doing this, thanks for the great anyway!
I really dont like to give my name sorry
Male
Aquarius
Brown hair and eyes, white i like video games and books
Portugal
>Inb4 We
The girl im talking to right now will there ever be anything between us?
>>
>>17448297
Oh dear.
>>
>>17449454
I gotta start paying more attention to what i write, what i meant was
" thanks for being great anyway"
>>
>>17448503
>"What you can and cannot be"

>So...when we're created/born, does this leave certain propensities in our makeup that determine this?

We're all 50% Nature / 50% Nurture.

>Are certain things not possible because we don't desire them deep down?

It's been my experience that this is irrelevant. Things we don't desire deep down are possible or not, and things we do desire deep down are possible or not. It all depends on the circumstances.

And yes, sometimes these circumstances are ranks or castes of sorts, but many times they have other sources.
>>
>>17449153
You're very welcome! I'm glad! No problem!

>>17446400
Indeed.

>>17449329
Sorry about that. :p
>>
>>17446382
Love makes the world go 'round! <3

Smiley
Male
Taurus
Average height, brown hair, brown eyes. Quiet, humorous, serious.
Central USA
I would like a love reading. <3
>>
Hey onymous, good to see you're around!
Rly hope your quest for salvation has progressed, in any positive way!

I come with a specific question for a reading today; To what end did this foreign/ negative presence find its way to the table this night?

Long story short, I was sharing a meal with a friend- telling her about this encounter I have had with this presence I mentioned. And bam, there it is. (This surprised me somewhat, yeah, I know)

Excuse me if I dont make sense here!

Robin
Libra
Tall and positive

Cheers!
>>
>>17449450
Thank you! :) I hope your week is great!

>always so quick
Not always! But I try to get back to almost everyone eventually. I'll reply to most posts that weren't directed at someone else. Your reading:

First, "The Penetrating Wind":

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance.
Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident. Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation. Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation. All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent. Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Determination has settled into a steady course toward good fortune. That was no way to start, but it will lead to a glorious ending. Consider any crossroad three days before pressing on. Check your bearings for three days following, to ensure you haven't strayed from your course.

Finally, "Repairing the Damage":

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair. This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay. Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective.
This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.
>>
>>17449454
>>17449463
I am!
And no worries! I understood "thanks for the great" anyway because sometimes I tell people "have the good!" Your reading:

First, "Social Mechanism":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He meets with others in the meadow.
There all are in the open, none may remain hidden.
No remorse.

Finally, "Revolution":

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly. There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move.
Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.
>>
File: 1456493420645.jpg (179 KB, 1023x522) Image search: [Google]
1456493420645.jpg
179 KB, 1023x522
>>17449517
Ahhhh, thank yooouuuuu!
>>
>>17449474
You do not need to apologize for something so delicious. Plus, it allows me to keep up with my kid... sometimes lol.
>>
>>17449487
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram. It is the hexagram for "Remaining Blameless":

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow. It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course. This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart. If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives. They are the cause of your predicament. It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances. What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all. Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it. This is totally out of your control. There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine. Get out of their way.
>>
>>17449528
Thanks!
>>
File: pain.jpg (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
118 KB, 640x640
>>17446382
I have loved seeing you reading ("like a machine" I think someone said) this past while. You are truly incredible dude

>Eve
>Female
>deep Scorpio
>scar on my forehead, hotheaded, shy/withdrawn/antisocial, short
>New England

My query is... what will bring me stability? I feel like I'm oscillating wildly every day.
>>
>>17449493
Thanks!
>hope your quest for salvation has progressed, in any positive way!
It's still slow-going, but I think it has.

First, "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

TO CONSIDER:

The victor divides the spoils among the loyal, leaving the jackals with neither reward nor obligation.

Finally, "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing. To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.
>>
>>17449541
You're welcome!

>>17449549
Oh, good! Haha.

>>17449552
You're welcome!
>>
I need someone who can read the cards specifically for this query, not scrying.

It´s not a love mundane question, but a spiritual one, related to material matters. I hope your intuition is above average.

Anyone?

Pic not related, or well...hmm..somewhat
>>
hey friend, i hope youre happy
josh
male
aquarius
im lost, no angels in my life
usa south
recently she contacted me after a long time, weve been talking for a few days and it seems she is now in the position emotionally that i was when we parted...

i cant stand to see her suffering
i would take her back in a second, but i am scared its another dead end, whats path should i take?
>>
>>17449574
I did a blind pull based on this
Past/Present/Future
>Aeon reversed
>6 of Wands
>Knight of Cups reversed

hope you can interpret kek
>>
>>17449584
>>17446382
forgot to link to your post
>>
>>17449559
Hello, Eve! Thank you so much!

Your reading involved concepts of "Grace" and --- precisely as in the image you posted -- "Eclipsing the Light"!

GRACE:

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

TO CONSIDER:

Faultless grace is simple and pure.

ECLIPSING THE LIGHT:

Warmth and Light are swallowed by Deep Darkness:
The Superior Person shows his brilliance by keeping it veiled among the masses.

Stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead.

Set a positive example for yourself and others, and follow it. Be consistent. Establish routine (have a good day and then repeat it!). Endure and persevere through obstacles, limitations, and bad times. Maintain calm and consistency. Remember to breathe. Do not get discouraged or flustered. Remain positive. Smile your way through it!

Again, set a positive example for yourself and others, and follow it. Show yourself and others that you are above it all.

Best wishes, and good luck! :)
>>
>>17449574
My intuition is certainly above average, but my sortilege is where I truly shine.

Give me a specific query to ask my cards.
>>
>>17449586

kek, I mean, I asked on purpose first because my question had 3 possible outcomes, but my interpretation is always subjective, and I need someone who doesnt give a flying shit about me (anybody who doesnt know me, so, anybody from this thread) to interpret for an accurate result and explanation (I just need an explanation, the event already happened)
>>
>>17449603
Hey you! Loving the readings, keep it up!!! :)
>Shilo
>Female
>Pisces
>lots of red! Red hair red hoodie brown eyes that are red in the sun, olive skin...
>north America
>how does my crush feel about me and will we be together :) thank u !
>>
>>17449603
>he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come
>Establish routine (have a good day and then repeat it!)
Yep. Needed to hear that.

>keeping it veiled among the masses
I just started wearing hijab omg

Thank you Brent! I'm glad I waited to query you until I felt a real need for one of your excellent reads, you've made me so happy and relieved haha
>>
>>17449607

Thanks. So, my question is based on an event that has already happened, and I am wondering which of the 3 possible outcomes is the one that happened. Here goes my question:

Did I got this satisfactory result because...

1- of the magick I casted?

2- Because my project was genuinely good and the teachers actually liked it

3-or a bit of both?

I hope you find a spread from your arsenal that fits better into giving explanation of this matter, thanks again.
>>
File: Untitled.png (37 KB, 864x632) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37 KB, 864x632
>>17446382
Reporting in!
Never forget cause im still waiting
Did an image and everything!
>>
>>17449639
are you autistic

serious question
>>
File: 1335463033113.jpg (594 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1335463033113.jpg
594 KB, 1680x1050
yo niggers im bored af and about to chug some wine so who wants a reading?
>>
>>17449662
Me! General and love please
>>
>>17449662
Yo nigga, spare me a love reading, please.
>>
>>17449667
>general AND love
wut
pick one or the other friendo
>>
>>17449643
Never checked that
Problably should since the anon on the internet was being serious
>>
File: 1336571792526.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1336571792526.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
>>17449671
I saw really gross waves washing onto a beach, all full of trash, greenish-brown foam on the peaks. Yuck. Pushed for another image and composting underbrush in a forest, dead leaves and slug trails and such.

I think maybe take a break from love (whether you are dating or just pining/crushing) so you can have a fresh outlook that doesn't focus on the details and the muck
>>
>>17449662

give me a love reading and some of your wine pls
>>
>>17446382
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWcSDap5GKw
>*Name/nickname
Constantin
>*Gender
Male
>*Sign
Pisces
>*Description of yourself
Intuitive,emotional,sleeps late at nighs,brown eyes,olive skinned,average build
>*Locationish
Eastern Europe
>*Query
Should I remain in law school for the next 4 years?
>>
>>17449662
I could use one
I was chugging vodka last night, didn't go down well.

A love reading please
>>
File: 1920x1200 Wallpaper-63.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1920x1200 Wallpaper-63.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>17449687
o-k but you have to drink out of a kitty glass just like me

For you I'm feeling cards -- before I decide on the spread, do you have someone in mind already?
>>
>>17449637
I'll have to give a good spread some thought; stick around while I think of one
>>
>>17449696

>kitty glass

i'm in. and eh, i had someone in mind but not so much anymore.
>>
File: 1920x1200 Wallpaper-55.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1920x1200 Wallpaper-55.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1200
>>17449692
I see a black chick in your immediate future
tall and skinny
>>
>>17449685
Well, I have been taking a break from love for quite a while now. *sigh*

Thank you.
>>
>>17449662
I'm already buzzed. Fuck my shit up with a love reading, ya? I'm hung up on someone but pursuing no one actively; take that as you will.
>>
>>17449698

It does not have to be a 15 card spread, that´s why I asked for someone with good intuition. I´ll stick around for sure, thanks again.
>>
Here I am, back again, with my cold readings. Ask me whatever, get an answer of whatever questionable accuracy. I will probably not do too many, because it's not always easy to find an answer to the questions sometimes. But go on, ask. I'll answer in one way or another.
>>
>>17449714
Could you give me a general?
>>
>>17449714

Is this you BV?
>>
>>17449714

When will I find a girlfriend?
>>
>>17449714
what path should i take with her?
>>
>>17449714
When will i find love?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 700x468
i know we are all linkin park lonely but everyone please try to stay cool and not be so cringey, i say this with love
>>
>>17449551
Thank you for your reading.

Does this only apply to my love life? How do you recommend I get rid of my motives, expectations, and grips?
>>
File: 1337808834466.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
1337808834466.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1040
>>17449701
Then you get a self-esteem spread! with the intents of getting YOU ready for a relationship yah?

>Ability to set limits: Four of Cups reversed
your anger may be causing problems, scaring people off
>Flexibility/Openness: Queen of Swords
perhaps a bit TOO rational and analytical?
>Ability to give and receive love: The Magician
A++++ no problems here mostly, you fall in love easily
do you let go too easily too?
>Capacity for Integrity: Death
you fear the consequences of commitment and loyalty
>Communications Skills: Three of Wands reversed
do you have a clear plan for your future, something you can check each potential partner against for compatibility?
you are too giving, you are a doormat in communicating
>Sense of honor and self-respect: Ace of Swords
STOP WORRYING if you'd just stop worrying everything else would fall into line
>>
>>17449714
What domain should I submit myself academically? Where do you see me having the most potential?
>>
>>17449714

will I get a cold reading?
>>
File: 1337809128673.jpg (958 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1337809128673.jpg
958 KB, 1920x1080
>>17449729
eheheh

>>17449706
I do suck at interpretation. It could be taken entirely opposite of where I took it: STOP looking at the ugly parts of an otherwise beautiful scene
>>
>>17449741

letting go is usually the hardest part for me. i tend to hold on to things too long.

>stop worrying

kek, this is almost impossible for me. i worry about everything way too much :^) thanks for the reading, wine now pls and thnx
>>
>>17449714
Love reading please senpai
female
>>
File: 1337979416014.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1337979416014.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>17449709
god fucking damn it every single person has asked for love

you get a scry

I saw a prison jumper, striped with a number. A worn-smooth boulder by the foothills of a mountain. !! the sensation of being kissed and the smell of dew.

things might actually work out maybe, stay the course, be the rock
>>
Could use a reading of some kind if anyone's around.

How will 2016 be for me? Specifically, how will my health be?
Cheers in advance.
>>
Stand in line, stand in line, everyone one by one...

>>17449718
I'd say either drop the burdens that you may have right now, or dedicate all you have to carrying them for whatever reasons you may need or have. It's as if you're carrying a heavy object with one hand, while you could either put it down or simply use two. Doing anything is hard when you're like this, no?

>>17449720
Most assuredly not. I would dare to say that this person is in the thread though.

>>17449724
Winter, when the snow is around to see. But yet I have a suspicion that it won't be an easy matter, or at least there will be something of a problem along the way. It won't go as well as you think, at the very least.

>>17449725
The most direct approach would be the shortest, but yet I am going to say that it would require a little bit of a risk or so to take to reap the benefits. I'd say there's three major approaches you could take with this girl, and yet all three seem to be coming with their own fears; similar, yet different. Don't look at short term benefits with her.

>>17449726
It's as if you're stuck in something. Either a mindset, an attitude, a particular path or a way that you seem to look at and don't consider anything else. You need to look about, change things about, consider different choices and at least consider a few changes before you will be able to find anything. It's not good to be stuck in something, let it be past or present or even future for that matter.

>>17449743
I won't give you a very accurate or direct answer here, because even so your question seems a bit more life-concerning than what most people ask here. Judging from your wording, ''submit'', I'd say put more thought to it than you are or should be doing right now. But I'll just leave you with something vague for an answer; something that you can open up and get lost in, for it's sheer and wide and massive in magnitude once you get into.
>>
>>17449746
Of course, and here is one for you. Here's a wild thought for you as well, which I dare to say will be off from the truth completely; think less about money, will you? Focus more on finding a solid, moving foundation than anything else.

>>17449758
I think love's completely out of your hands for the current moment. It's like it's almost running away or flying away from you. Either you chase it with possibly no success, or you look for something else, closer and more accessible, like let's say focus on a work or schooling, and then let it come back to you. No point in chasing something that's obviously running away.
>>
>>17449714

when will i find a boyfriend?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.