[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Multitasking.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Multitasking.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17439939
>>
File: Jambi.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>17442522
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching readings for you all before I pass out:

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17442529
hey does shrodingers pussy mean stds?
>>
>>17442545
It means you may or may not get laid. It's a quantum physics joke about simultaneous superposition of multiple states. Google: Schrodinger's cat
>>
>>17442554
AH HAH! i get it now.
a 10% chance of getting laid is better than no chance at all. im giong to try to get some genital.
>>
>>17442545
>>17442554
And if I'd meant STDs, I'd've said "Blue Waffle".
>>
>>17442557
Good luck, and godspeed!
>>
>>17442529

>*Nickname
As above
>*Gender
Male
>*Sign
Leo
>*Description of yourself
A dark peacock of a man.
>*Locationish
USA
>*Query
General.
>>
File: 8976543.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1331) Image search: [Google]
8976543.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1331
>>17442522

I don't know if you're on right now but:

Positive input: People like you who do readings for strangers with nothing in return are really awesome. I really appreciate it, and I hope someone does something kind for you in the future because you've earned it. Thanks The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS!

Name: Connor
Sign: Pisces
Description: Around 6ft tall, long brunette hair, blue-green eyes
Locationish: U.S.A. Michigan Lansing area

What can I do to improve my mood/energy level. Will it get better with the spring or are there some issues I need to resolve? What are some possible issues that could causing this?
>>
File: i walk muhself.jpg (683 KB, 2291x2291) Image search: [Google]
i walk muhself.jpg
683 KB, 2291x2291
>>17442652

And for the upbeat thing.
>>
>>17442652
I thought you where doing readings
>>
>>17442667

In the last thread. I did exactly three, which was what I said I would do.
>>
>>17442652
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "The Well":

Deep Waters Penetrated and drawn to the surface:
The Superior Person refreshes the people with constant encouragement to help one another.

Encampments, settlements, walled cities, whole empires may rise and fall, yet the Well at the center endures, never drying to dust, never overflowing. It served those before and will serve those after. Again and again you may draw from the Well, but if the bucket breaks or the rope is too short there will be misfortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a Source common to us all. Jung named it the Collective Unconscious. Others hail it as God within. Inside each of us are dreamlike symbols and archetypes, emotions and instincts that we share with every other human being. When we feel a lonely separateness from others, it is not because this Well within has dried up, but because we have lost the means to reach its waters. You need to reclaim the tools necessary to penetrate to the depths of your fellows. Then the bonds you build will be as timeless and inexhaustible as the Well that nourishes them.
>>
>>17442658
Ha! Thanks.
>>
Nickname: Nay
Sign: Gemini
Description: cute tiny curvy half Asian girl
>>
>>17442685
Nickname: Nay
Description: cute tiny curvy half Asian girl
Query: I feel lost and stagnant, maybe a push in the right direction/General reading
>>
>>17442653
Thank you so much!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Splitting Apart":

The weight of the Mountain presses down upon a weak foundation of Earth:
The Superior Person will use this time of oppression to attend to the needs of those less fortunate.

Any action would be ill-timed.
Stand fast.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a situation easily mistaken for Stagnation (Hexagram 12) or Revolution (Hexagram 49). It just depends on which side you're on. During a time of Stagnation, human worms invade to feed on the decay. During a time of Revolution, oppression is being overthrown. But in this situation, oppressors are violently seizing power. Pay special heed when you receive this hexagram, because the oracle is often warning you of a situation of which you are totally unaware. You are about to be blindsided.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Refusing fruit offered by the serpent, he gains a carriage when the snake swallows its own tail and the light is restored.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.
>>
>>17442529

Jim
Male
Virgo
Blunt but sincere, goofy when I'm relaxed, but down to earth
Indiana

This'll probably be hard to interpret with the I-ching, but what does the girl J.F. feel about me?
>>
>>17442685
>>17442688
>cute curvy half Asian girl
Come to the East Coast please. ;p

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Pacing his own garden and courtyard, he refuses to pass out the gate.
Misfortune.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Difficulty at the Beginning":

Thunder from the Deep:
The Superior Person carefully weaves order out of confusion.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course.
Carefully consider the first move.
Seek help.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

New ventures always pack along their inherent chaos. Though this is an annoyance at best, and can even imperil or downright doom an endeavor, it is also the friction needed to polish your project to jewel brilliance. Learn from these early obstacles.
>>
>>17442696
>>17442529

Crap I forgot the picture
>>
>>17442652

i'm >>17442470 from the last thread, thank you for the reading. i didn't even expect one, i was just being a smartass. kek
>>
>>17442690
Many thanks, I've done a tarot reading for myself (I know, sometimes not the greatest idea part of why I posted my Query here) and saw a lot of the same things going on as you saw, there's some good stuff to pay attention to here.
>>
>>17442696
>>17442707
Heh, thanks!

Every reading I just tried to do for you regarding this showed her running cold and then hot, ultimately suggesting "Lying Low" and "Receptive Force" for success with her.
>>
>>17442716
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17442727
I'm here Onymous! Sorry for the long delay. I'm going to get set up and do your reading.
>>
>>17442529
Paige
Female
Aquarius
Most people think I'm geeky or weird. I have a very sarcastic nature but some don't get it. I care about people but I am not very talkative, even to my close and old friends. I have a small circle of friends
North east mississippi
I'm wondering if this relationship will work out. I've had some bad experiences and this guy has too. He was married once before and is a war vet. Were already living together and it been about 5 months since we met.
>>
>>17442722

Does that mean just ignore her and be warm IF she comes back? I think that's what it sounds like. If so, that makes sense

Thank you either way
>>
>>17442529
Nickname: Winston
Sign: Scorpio
Description: Bulky, tan skin, kinda tall.
Query: General reading, please.
>>
>>17442529
Beard guy, you know the one.
Onymous, my friend, once again a new week starts on my journey through this world, but the hand that holds the hammer of justice fails. The days are dark, friend, and my heart grows sad.
So i ask about love to keep my head off the pressing matters and allow it to travel to clear blue skies, even if just for a short moment. What do you see?
Oh, as for the healing you ask? The warmth of close ones and to honor the memories that we will never forget.
I wait in vigil for your awnser.
>>
>>17442753
Also, positive energy:

I'm definitely enjoying this thread dude, really interesting stuff!
>>
>>17442761
answer*
>>
>>17442583
First of all, thank you. Is there a particular spread you used?

>Be careful about saying that you have the money situation figured out
Oh, I didn't mean that I have my money right yet (I'm still working on it), but rather that I know I need to sort that out; I was merely trying to avoid having that as the focus of the reading.

>Your goals, as they come into focus, will suddenly seem to you to be irreconcilable with one another in your present frame of mind
This part terrifies me like you wouldn't believe, for it potentially has some severe and catastrophic implications

>perhaps some relationship will arm you with the right tools
Yes, it's actually somewhat essential.

>Perhaps you have been a bit dishonorable in your pursuits
I have been thought to be dishonorable, but I was actually acting as honorably as possible, to the point where my full disclosure worked to my detriment.

>Perhaps the one you spurned
Egh, that doesn't narrow it down, honestly. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I reject much more often than I'm rejected.

>Perhaps a lover will help you to moderate yourself
Right, essential part of the plan, but finding the right one is hard

Thanks for the reading. To give you some insight, I meant long-term goals like having a family and such. I left it a bit open because nothing is ever truly simple for occultists, but that's another discussion altogether. You picked up a lot on some key factors here, and I'm very impressed. Well-done, and thank you. I can offer you one in return if you like, just need gender and query.

>>17442710
upperkek
>>
>>17442734
Cool! No prob! Thanks!
>>
>>17442741
The reading reveals the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Hide your brilliance.
Feeling no threat, they won't resist the completion of your goal.
All you lose is credit for the accomplishment.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind. Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.
>>
>>17442749
That's definitely what the readings seemed to say to me!

You're very welcome! Good luck!
>>
I'm wondering if anyone can answer a few questions about tarot cards. I have a very old Aleister Crowley tarot deck which belonged to my late grandfather. However, the Universe trump card is missing. The deck has an extra card with an Ordo templi orientis symbol on it. I'm wondering if this card can serve as a placeholder for the missing card. Also, is there anything that I need to do to before I do a reading? I've been told that I should cleanse them.
>>
>>17442753
>>17442764
Thanks! :)

Winston is a kickass name!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He is chosen unanimously to carry out the will of the people.
All self-doubt vanishes.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Igniting":

Fire sparks more Flames:
The Superior Person holds an inner Fire that ignites passion in every heart it touches, until all the world is enlightened and aflame.

With so searing a flame, success will not be denied you. Take care to be as peaceful and nurturing as the cow in the meadow; you are strong enough to be gentle.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A Promethean flame is delivering light and heat to the situation at hand. This radiance will cause such an alchemical transformation of circumstances that the changes will seem magical, miraculous. Yet they are only shifts of perspective and attitude that bring clarity. The passions kindled by this fire must be harnessed and used judiciously, or they threaten to consume your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>17442840
Can you link me a non-lyrical song that you connect with?
>>
>>17442848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfkbC8VYEWM
>>
>>17442761
Hello again, Bearded One!

I find myself bearded as well as of late now that my warring mustache and I have a cease-fire going.

I'm sorry your days are unjust, dark, and sad. I definitely am knowing the feeling. I wish very much for you to not feel that way! Sending positive energy, best wishes, and good luck your way! And thank you!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Empowering":

The joyous Lake spans on and on to the horizon:
The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

Success if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.
>>
>>17442879

noice tune m8
>>
File: NewHalp.jpg.png (334 KB, 489x487) Image search: [Google]
NewHalp.jpg.png
334 KB, 489x487
>tfw NewHelp, BV and Pringles will never love you
>>
>>17442923

it's okay anon, you'll find love someday
>>
>>17442917
Thanks! I definitely enjoy me some retro synthwave (and vaporwave). Lotsa other good retro synthwave stuff on the NewRetroWave YouTube channel and NRW Records YouTube channel as well -- including that whole album by Raydar. I'm also partial to Lazerhawk and Mega Drive.

Raydar Album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLjdhK8_7pg
>>
File: 8lJEIPX.gif (429 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
8lJEIPX.gif
429 KB, 300x170
>>17442909
You do good, Onymous, my friend, for when you honor your beard, you honor the gods.
With your words, my mind can rest once again, beign carried away on the not so endless night, to face the path once again.
I am not very fond of chinese cartoons, but i feel that this gif is well suited.
May justice be always on your side Onymous Chironymous, and i wish to you the healing you seek. To good days.
>>
>>17442951
Haha, I've had some astonishing results from honoring my beard in the past. I don't know how the long-lasting mustache war began, but I'm glad there is a truce for now at least.

I'm glad my words helped.

Many thanks!
>>
>>17442529
"For you are beautiful, and I have loved you dearly, more dearly than the spoken word can tell..."
*Valor
*Female
*Scorpioooohhh
*average, dark features (hair, eyes, skin)
*Canadiana

I'm planning on writing a book, with the help of a friend... how will that go?
>>
File: mf7253dXZi1qfbon7o1_500.jpg (125 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
mf7253dXZi1qfbon7o1_500.jpg
125 KB, 500x704
>>17442942
Who knows, perhaps
>>
>>17442879
Fantastic song! I'm adding it to my list lol, thanks :D.
So, finally I was able to connect and it took forever. It is almost similar to a read I believe I had done for you before... but I can't remember because my kid stole all my brain cells lol.
The past: 7 of Swords
The current situation: 6 of Cups
Suggested action: Page of Swords
Expected Outcome: (If SA taken) The World

So your past is representing deceit in some way or another. Not exactly sure what happened with your ex but is it possible that there were secrets or lies that contributed to the break up? For some reason, you might be stuck and thinking about the good times that you did have together. Maybe almost wanting to be back in those moments. You did mention that you are stuck in a state of depression with all that is going on. The cups say you may need to start nurturing and caring for your inner child and with that care you will be able to cope better and help with future choices.
Next steps are working through the Page. You are in pain but you need to work through it and move on from it. It will be very hard especially the more your heart was invested. Just really take note of everything that happened and learn from it so that it can be applied the next time you love. I definitely know this struggle.
Alas, if you follow the advice for the Suggested action then the expected outcome opens a huge door to many possibilities. With the change of seasons, comes the changes within. So there is that chance there is another waiting for you or placed on your path for more growth in your life... be it love, lessons or all of the above. You are an awesome and dedicated person who has a lot on your plate currently. Just remember that chaos can bring destruction so make sure and take care of yourself as well through your physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
Sorry again for taking so long.
>>
>>17442966
Why is love so important? Cant people be happy on their own?
>>
Bomp
>>
>>17442974
hello. do you think i can get a tarot read from you?
>>
>>17442529
Can you do one for my friend?
Something helpful: If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind goes when it wanders.
Name/Nickname (of my buddy): Nelly
Description: Long, black curly hair, tanned skin, slim build, short. She's a nice girl and full of emotions but outside she may appear tough, she loves her mother and her pets, she really cares for animals.
Query: She has been in love with this guy from quite a time, but everytime she seems to get closer to him he avoids her or simply dissapears. He doesn't have many friends and is really commited to his work, She really likes him and wants to know if she has any luck with him or if he likes her back.
>>
File: kurt-halsey-02_large.jpg (21 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
kurt-halsey-02_large.jpg
21 KB, 400x365
>>17442976
The intimacy would be nice, being alone can get lonely. It's not a necessity, but would be a pleasant addition to life.
>>
>>17442529
Sam
Male
Capricorn
Quiet, shy around new people, serious sometimes, funny others
Wyoming
General Advice
>>
>>17442964
Thank you! :)

I just wrote a screenplay!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing. To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond.
Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Though the far shore is in sight, eagerness invites carelessness.
Cross the river before stepping out of the boat.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
>>
>>17442974
Thank you so much!

I'm glad you enjoyed the song. :) More about that here:
>>17442946
>>
>>17443029
Wow! Thanks :)
>>
>>17442988
Hey! I am not currently reading tonight but honoring a read for my friend Onymous. I might read tomorrow or the next day, I apologize.
>>
>>17443035
Anytime :D and thank you for the links!
>>
>>17442976
>Why is love so important? Cant people be happy on their own?

Why do people drink, smoke, or do other drugs? I've partaken of such, but love is definitely my drug of choice. I've certainly been content on my own for a time, but boredom and loneliness eventually settle in. Despite all the pain and misery the aftermaths have brought/left me [with], I still can't help but consider love to be the best thing I've ever experienced, and incredibly inspirational/motivational.
>>
>>17443042
>>17443057
You're very welcome! :)
>>
anyone reading atm?
whats your format if so.
>>
>>17442923
You might have better luck if you go for /one/ of them instead of coming off as a groupie.

Just saying
>>
>>17442993
Lol, thank you for trying to be helpful, but that is actually the very source of my problem! I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless!

This is what the reading has to say:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Attraction":

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey. He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction. From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction. On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species. Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction. Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question. You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire. What gravitational pull are you now under? Around what sphere of influence do you circle? Can you use your own ability to attract?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

A wagging tongue and working jaws.
All sound and fury signifying nothing.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Gradual Progress":

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.
Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress. Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest. Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey
>>
>>17443008
mfw this is how i sleep.
>>
>>17443017
The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel.

You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.
>>
>>17442529
I like to think about the calm days, those days that in the beginning look grey or almost boring, those days are the preparation for something better in the future, like the pause in a song.
Layla
Female
Sagittarius
I'm a energetic and romantic, i like to make my friends laugh, I like to dance and I'm a curious mind of anything that cross my mind
Mexico
Can you do a General please?
>>
>>17443076
>>17442529
>>
>>17443112
oh well, that was a phrase that helped me on darkest moments I send you my best vibes! I will tell my friend, than you!
>>
>>17443124
Greetings fellow centaur!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Following":

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface. The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon. The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now. As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon. What cyclical forces pull you along? Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

To find what you seek, you must leave the child and follow the adult.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Revolution":

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done. Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress. Persevere. All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly. There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move. Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.
>>
> Mika
> Female
> Virgo
> Asian-descent, small height, black hair and brown eyes
> MN
> Will I ever meet Valiant Thor, the Venusian, in my life?
>>
>>17443136
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17443165
Hello again!

This time, please describe Thor, the Venusian, in better detail.
>>
Glad to see The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS still being a Yìjīng powerhouse.

Best wishes.
>>
File: Sub woofers.jpg (52 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
Sub woofers.jpg
52 KB, 500x616
Bacon
Male
Virgo
That one extroverted person with a Science Major
Texas
How do I make the career plan I have laid out for myself work, if at all?
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1000x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1000x651
>>17443176
This man here is an alleged alien from Venus, named Valiant Thor. This photo was taken in the undergrounds of Area 51, by Phil Scheider. Phil was able to physical see and communicate with this extraterrestrial, and even shook his hand. Phil said that Val's hands were very soft, like a baby's, and Val had seemingly no knuckles... Type in 'Valiant Thor photo' in Google images, there's apparently 2 different alleged physical appearances of Valiant Thor, one of which is this strong, Marine-soldier looking fellow, and another one who looks like a movie star.

May you now tell me my future if I ever will meet Valiant Thor in my life now? :)
>>
>>17443217
Is that Will Smith behind him
>>
>>17443155
Thank you so much for making me see things clear I hope good things happen to you too
>>
>>17443195
;D

Thanks! You too!
>>
>>17443222
No, and that doesn't even look like Will Smith at all...
>>
File: 1456620801365.gif (2 MB, 202x595) Image search: [Google]
1456620801365.gif
2 MB, 202x595
>>17443080
Each of them feeling loved from this lame attempt of flattery is more important than my own agenda, not that I even plan on ever getting with one of them, more just a fantasy, you know?
>>17443114
Same, I used to but it made me too horny while I was trying to sleep so I had to stop.
~~hold me kind reader~~
>>
>>17442529
Hope your life gets better, Onon, and whatever's happening that's bad turns out to be good in the end. Thank you or doing this reading, also!

> Stephen
> Male
> Aries
> Someone once said I'm "like an anime character but real." I like art and a bunch of other things. Physically I'm an average height chubby male, with a pear-ish shape according to an ex. I got blue hair too.
> PA
> Romance reading? Unless you need something more specific. I just wanna know what's going on because emotions are being stupid on my end and I need something to just put me on some kind of track.
>>
>>17443222
Top left with top half of head cut out of the photo? Yes I see it too
>>
>>17443029
May I also have a reading for my future finances :)
>>
>>17442529
Thank you for doing this, bro.
>Gabriel
>Male
>Ares
>I'm a small, weak and insecure guy. Don't have much to say about me, my sense of humor is a bit weird too.
>Brazil
>What will happen between me and L? Should I emotionally invest in A?
>>
>>17443244

Bernie won't win you fat blue haired cuck
>>
>>17443268
I'm a lolbertarian
>>
>>17443216
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

His sincerity attracts and inspires others whom gold could not.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Creative Activity":

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion. With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come. You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks. The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.
>>
>>17443217
Thanks for the info! I'm hoping it helped with the reading...

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17443227
You're very welcome! Thank you!
>>
>>17442529
I appreciate what you guys do here. It's really helpful. I don't know what to say but thank you & most respect for you & others,
Ilver
Male
Aquarius
Like Jim Morrison except no facial hair & skinny.
West coast, US
I want to know about my future & what it holds; feel a little lost & scared. Also, what my future holds with this one girl. We both consider very special to each other.
>>
>>17443272

Thank you for the reading. I know that the path I have chosen is one requiring great patience, so this gives me a a good measure of solid assurance.
>>
>>17443237
>Same, I used to but it made me too horny while I was trying to sleep so I had to stop.
Goddamn!

>Same, I used to but it made me too horny while I was trying to sleep so I had to stop.
I don't usually have this problem. Usually.

>~~hold me kind reader~~
Maybe.

>~~hold me kind reader~~
If you are or look like girl in pic, then extra maybe! ;p

I won't post my pretty face on here.
>>
>>17443256
Hi Empath! You're the best! :D

>>17443314
You're very welcome! I'm glad it helped!
>>
>>17443244
You've got a friend in Pennsylvania. :)

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Retreat":

The tranquil Mountain towers overhead, yet remains this side of Heaven:
The Superior Person avoids the petty and superficial by keeping shallow men at a distance, not in anger but with dignity.

Such a retreat sweeps the path clear to Success.
Occupy yourself with minute detail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Retreat in this instance is not a desperate flight in disarray, but a conscious choice to distance yourself from forces that would rob you of your peace. It is not a surrender, but a regrouping. Retreat from this conflict is actually an advance toward your own center. You move toward balance, and thus a much stronger position.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He lashes himself to his cause with thongs of yellow oxhide.
Good fortune.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Cauldron":

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial cauldron:
The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos. Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law. Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao. You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.
>>
>>17443262
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace. The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.
>>
>>17443334
<3 U 2 CHIR.

No YOU'RE the best!
>>
>>17443350
Thank you! Also glad to hear there's another Pennsylvanian!

The only issue is I'm a tad confused on what the two readings mean, since one's telling me to retreat, but the other is telling me it's all going to work out how I want. At the same time, I've never received a reading of this sort. Would you mind giving your input on possible meanings to this? Retreat is giving me the most confusion of all, really.

Thank you, really.
>>
File: magic.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>17442529
Kaliko
Female
Sag
quirky, stubborn, love to dance, silly, romantic, loud, direct
Texas
What can I know that I should know for my utmost well being? Possibly general.
>>
>>17443266
You're very welcome!

I'll answer your questions in two different posts. First, about L:

This reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.
>>
>>17443266
>>17443390
Next, about A:

Whoa, this one reveals a single, definitive hexagram as well! It is the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.
>>
>>17443307
Thank you so much!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "The Mountain":

Above this Mountain's summit another more majestic rises:
The Superior Person is mindful to keep his thoughts in the here and now.

Stilling the sensations of the Ego, he roams his courtyard without moving a muscle, unencumbered by the fears and desires of his fellows. This is no mistake.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a higher vantage point available to you, but it is obscured by the visible peak of personal ambition. To climb to this higher plane, you must shake off the desires and fears of the conscious, visible world around you. To make this journey you must quiet the Ego, empty your mind of past and future, and dwell totally in the moment at hand. Thorough mindfulness of what is before you is the only tranquility. Be. Here. Now.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He seeks stillness through rigidity instead of relaxation.
He will paralyze his legs and overtax his heart.

(Continued in the next post...)
>>
>>17443307
>>17443411
The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Return":

Thunder regenerates deep within Earth's womb:
Sage rulers recognized that the end of Earth's seasonal cycle was also the starting point of a new year and a time for dormancy. They closed the passes at the Solstice to enforce a rest from commerce and activity. The ruler himself did not travel. You have passed this way before but you are not regressing. This is progress, for the cycle now repeats itself, and this time you are aware that it truly is a cycle. The return of old familiars is welcome. You can be as sure of this cycle as you are that seven days bring the start of a new week. Use this dormancy phase to plan which direction you will grow.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are about to experience a rebirth -- about to be given another chance, a new lease on life. You have persevered, gone the distance through an entire cycle -- through the Spring of hope or new passion, through a Summer of growth and building, only to be sacrificed like the archetypal Harvest King at the Autumn reaping. You lie dormant like seed beneath Winter snows now, healing and absorbing new energies in preparation for the new young Spring coming shortly to your life.
>>
>>17443363
:D
>>
>>17443360
Thank you! That made me feel a lot better :)
>>
>>17443325
>I don't usually have this problem. Usually.
Kek I'm still quite young so it's probably just the hormones occasionally getting ramped up.
>If you are or look like girl in pic, then extra maybe! ;p
Well, similar proportioning actually. Can't quite compete with that hips to waist ratio.
>I won't post my pretty face on here.
That's unfortunate, I could have added it to my folder of /div/ faces and added some hearts. There's always next time
>>
>>17443375
I spend most of my time in the Keystone State, but I also spend a fair amount of time in New York. Twin Tiers represent!

Avoid conflict for now. Build your consistency of balance and your strength of character/will. Build your mind and nourish your body. Then the circumstances around you will come into harmony, for you will be positioned correctly as well. This brings success!

You're very welcome!
>>
File: 1445151544038.gif (2 MB, 308x279) Image search: [Google]
1445151544038.gif
2 MB, 308x279
>>17442529
Edward
Male
Virgo
Asian, Thin, Introvert
Eastern Canada
A love reading please
>>
>>17443427
You're very welcome! I'm glad!
>>
>>17443445
Need to visit NY still. I really want to go, maybe someday.

Alright, got it. Honestly, I think I've been following that route already. Only thing is I'm a tad scared I'm being too clingy with the guy I'm interested in because my emotions are getting the better of me.

Hopefully things work out in my favor with him.

If you're up for it, his first initial is K. If you're up for doing a reading specific to him, that'd be rad, but if not, I understand.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17443389
Greetings fellow centaur! It is I, Brentaur! -- the source of my onymity!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! There have been significantly more of these today than usual! The Oracle smiles upon /div/ at this time and grants us its wisdom most directly! :)

It is the hexagram for "Worrying the Tiger":

Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have reached a perilous point in your journey. This is a real gamble -- not a maneuver, not a calculated risk. The outcome is uncertain. If it goes as you hope, you will gain -- but if it turns against you it will cause serious injury, at least to your plans. The best track is extreme caution and a healthy respect for the danger involved.

Best wishes!
>>
>>17443411
>>17443413
Thank you for the insight. Really means a lot.
>>
>>17443477
I feel like I'm about to gain reward and not peril.

That's the path my life tends to take. Risk, later reward. Slowly building. Small but steady improvements.

The only area I could maybe see this applying would be work.

Thank you!
It's time for small movements and to see what will happen next.
>>
>>17443444
>Kek I'm still quite young
Uh oh.
>so it's probably just the hormones occasionally getting ramped up.
Oh man.
>Well, similar proportioning actually. Can't quite compete with that hips to waist ratio.
OH MAN.
>That's unfortunate, I could have added it to my folder of /div/ faces and added some hearts. There's always next time
Haha, true. But I'm not into ending up cellmates with Jared from Subway! ;p
>>
File: Smiles.png (109 KB, 243x243) Image search: [Google]
Smiles.png
109 KB, 243x243
>>17442529
>Oh gosh, I appreciate all that you are doing and I hope you are well and are having a lovely week.
>Desi
>Female
>Capricorn
>Introverted, shy, creative artist type, lover of fantasy and the paranormal, quiet, and Minnesotan that now resides in California
>NorCal
>I've been struggling for a long while with clinical depression as well as PTSD and am seeking help and also hoping to get a psychiatric service dog. I would like to know if things will go well, since I would love to get a service companion in order to help me through this. It's been quite difficult, but I like for some guidance to know it it will go. I hope that is okay and thank you so much.
>>
Male, scorpio
Tall, thin

Will I find a grill that is dtf who isn't pregnant and crazy soon?
>>
>>17443445
>>17443461
I should clarify that almost all the time I spend in New York is in Upstate New York. I've been down to NYC for a number of things and enjoyed it for them, but it's generally not my bag. To each their own. But I do recommend going to NYC at least once if you can handle a big city and tons of people! Definitely helps to go with or visit someone who knows the place! Although I'm sure modern cell phones / tablets make it easy to navigate.

Following that route already? That sounds like a good start! ;) Worried you're being too clingy because your emotions get the better of you? I do that too! We need to remember to breathe, be calm, and be consistent!

I hope things work out as well!

I'll do the reading regarding K in a bit.

You're welcome!
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268 KB, 400x500
>>17443530
Hey Onymous, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to the thread, how are you holding up this evening?
>>
>>17443453
Oh jeez. I'm sorry, but every reading I try for you regarding love consistently yields bad news and then good.

Consider your love prospect(s) very carefully. Do not rush in. Remain calm and consistent in your behavior. Remember to breathe. Keep a positive, upbeat attitude. Don't let things bring you down. Endure, and persevere. At the end of this, love will work out with someone! :) Good luck!
>>
>>17443530
I suppose overall I tend to avoid conflict, and have been recently. But it seems like everything is going my way recently, started on anti-depressants, got accepted to move to a better university, lot of things. Which is why I'm scared and such about this relationship, everything is going well in life so I'm scared that *this* will be what doesn't.

Or I managed to get on a very, very lucky streak.

Fuck if I know how shit works.
>>
>>17443488
You're very welcome! I'm glad!
>>
>>17443496
Know thyself! :)

You're very welcome!

A wise course of action! Good luck!
>>
>>17443543
HOW ARE YOU
>>
>>17443547
My first time here very happy to meet you!
Jason
Male
Aries
Ohio
Tall husky introvert brown hair brown eyes
Will I be happy in the future?
>>
>>17443503
You're very welcome! Thank you! I hope the same for you as well!

I'm sorry to learn of your troubles! Endure and persevere! Remember to breathe! And smile more to trick your brain into being happier! ;)

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Empowering":

The Superior Person renews and expands his Spirit through heart-to-heart exchanges with others.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the sign of true companionship. The principals in this situation exchange energy, ideas and feelings, constantly invigorating and encouraging each other to new heights of Spiritual achievement and Self-discovery. This exchange is not for the glory of the Team, but for furthering the process of each individual's 'Te', or pure potentiality.
>>
>>17443568
Im stressed and have been incredibly busy the last few months. I took a break from reading to pay attention to some life stuff and shift my practice a little bit. Hope you;re doing well.
>>
>>17443507
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Critical Mass":

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention. All are crucial. None will be denied. Yet some demand the denial of others. Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world. This is no time for fatal heroics. You are at Ground Point Zero. Remove yourself from this situation without delay. Find sanctuary. Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The supporting beam is bending to its breaking point.
Disaster looms.

The final part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Exhaustion":

A Dead Sea, its Waters spent eons ago, more deadly than the desert surrounding it:
The Superior Person will stake his life and fortune on what he deeply believes.

Triumph belongs to those who endure. Trial and tribulation can hone exceptional character to a razor edge that slices deftly through every challenge. Action prevails where words will fail.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is the realm of the Shaman. You have exhausted every alternative, spent yourself completely, taxed body and mind beyond your former limits. Survival and salvation lie beyond your reach now. Only transcendence to a new existence -- a higher plane of being -- will see you through. The Old You is just a dry husk. You can't return to it. Metamorphosis is the only grace offered. You can only return to your homeland as a New You.
>>
>>17443589
I was worried after the last we chatted!! I miss it, but know how life gets sometimes. My focus recently hasn't been very metaphysical.

I've had some major downs and ups.
Hop on some time and we can catch up!
I also got into some samkhya philosophy, kundalini yoga, and other stuff.

Most recently I've been busting ass at work and that's been my main focus.

< ___> I'm so glad to at least see you again. If you ever want a read or just to chit chat, too. I can give you as many as you'd like.
>>
>>17443543
Hello! No worries! I'm doing pretty alright, thank you! I'm sorry to hear you've been so busy/stressed! I'm glad you've used your break from reading to build and grow!
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 222x227
>>17443586
Thank you so much! This really made me feel better about the situation and certainly raised my hopes. I'll continue to push forward and keep striving forwards. Thank you again, I appreciate your kind words and the reading so much. It means a lot!
>>
>>17443555
Don't be scared! Fear is the mindkiller! Doubt leads to self-sabotage! Shed your worries like a jacket on a warm sunny day! Your life is going well right now, so enjoy it! :D
>>
>>17443579
Welcome! Thank you!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Durability":

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind.
Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Endurance is the key to success in this situation. However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity. True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core. Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance? Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist? Then you will endure to reach your goal.
>>
>>17443616
Thank you! I'm trying to do so. Just anxiety issues makes it kinda hard to do so, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17443624
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17443606
You're very welcome! I'm glad! :)

>I'll continue to push forward and keep striving forwards.
This is a wise course of action! :)

Thank you! Take care! :)
>>
>>17443628
Understandable! Take the words into your character, and just try your best! :)
>>
>>17443636
Thank you!

Though, would you mind doing the reading on K before you left? Since it seems you're caught up on other people. Don't wanna give much info on him if that's okay.
>>
>>17443600
there's an IRC at the top of the thread jump in

>>17443603
nah don't worry about me, it's necessary stuff, Im alright. Still a bit concerned about your depression and stuff though. Are you doing anything besides reading non stop to do anything about it?
>>
>>17443648
I made the IRC, but I abandoned it due to the reoccurring drama and gossip.
>>
>>17443640
Oh shit, I got sidetracked! So sorry!

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Following":

Thunder beneath the Lake's surface. The Superior Person allows himself plenty of sheltered rest and recuperation while awaiting a clear sign to follow.

Supreme success.
No mistakes if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Thunder from the Lake -- the lulling, rhythmic roar of the faithful tide, eternally wearing away the stone of the shoreline, forever obedient to the phases of the moon. The pull of the moon on the tide is the Following called for now.
As mighty as the tide is in its own right, it is ever the puppet of the invisible, irresistible gravity of the moon. What cyclical forces pull you along? Are you futilely attempting to resist a natural attraction?

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Indulging the child, you lose the adult.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Empowering":

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

>>
File: jlu8QR7.webm (649 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
jlu8QR7.webm
649 KB, 500x370
>>17443547
Thanks! I have been taking thing slowly with this person, but it is really frustrating at times dealing with her. I understand she has her own set of problems, but it seems like she's leading me on sometimes. Is things work out with her?
>>
File: 1450766389490.jpg (144 KB, 1088x1073) Image search: [Google]
1450766389490.jpg
144 KB, 1088x1073
>>17443500
It's ok, we can cuddle in bed every night and it can be our little secret, the chances of landing youself in jail to get buttfucked by the homos are slim.

When I'm being a bad girl you could spank me and force me to swallow.

I'll let you be now because I'm tired and need to hump pillows. Goodnight Onymous <3
>>
File: 1437693236552.gif (7 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1437693236552.gif
7 KB, 255x255
>>17443657
Oh god reading all of that gives me so much hope thank you so much! I'm sending as many good vibes as I possibly can to you.

I just need to let everything happen, from what I can tell. I'm going to take a few steps back from the clinginess and such, stop panicking, and let the world move on it's own.

Thank you so much, really, I do appreciate it.

Funny side story, I had a palm reader/tarot reader tell me that I'd meet my soulmate when I was around the age of 20. I turn 20 in under a month.

I didn't believe her at the time due to her other things (seeming) to be bullshit, but, shit, everything she said turned out to happen. So a part of me has a lot of faith the world will turn out for the better.

I'm so thankful. Really, life has kicked me in the balls more than once, so I'm happy to know that things might finally be going my way.
>>
>>17442529
hey could you give me a read on why that hoe was orbitting me at the club?
I realize how this sounds but there's alot of variables here.
>>
Nickname: hv
Sign: Virgo
Description: 5'10, tanned skin, reserved
Query: Am i about to do the right thing?
>>
>>17443593

So basically, don't? Just sort of chill and let life unfold?
>>
>>17443660
Oh, how I understand. The reading was unclear as to how things work out with her. Just don't let her be detrimental to your well-being!
>>
>>17443671
Oh my.

I do like my freedom and my intact butt.

Oh my again.

Oh my yet again. Goodnight!
>>
John, male, aries, 5'4, pale, very pale, nihilist, blunt, lazy.
>>
>>17443675
I'm very glad! You're very welcome!

Oh wow @ the other reader / soulmate @ 20! And that everything else she said turned out to happen, even though seemingly bullshit! So wild! Faith is good! :)

And that's a great and wise attitude to have! :)
>>
>>17443795
This sounds like a wise course of action!
>>
>>17443681
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Compulsion":

A playful Zephyr dances and delights beneath indulgent Heaven:
A Prince who shouts orders but will not walk among his people may as well try to command the four winds. A strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being. If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming. But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world. You are too cocksure. You underestimate the tribute this dalliance will demand.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Keep this melon growing in the shade.
It is a blessing from heaven.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Repairing the Damage":

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success. Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days. After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair. This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay. Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective. This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.
>>
>>17443745
Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.
>>
Can I get a career reading?
>>
Name: jean
Sign: scorpio
Description: 6'2 tall, very skinny
Locationish: france

Will I ever meet my soul mate? If so.. Could you describe her?
>>
>>17444202
ot necesarly my soul mate, but love in general...
>>
>>17442522
I found a couple of books at my library about fortune telling. Should I get them? (List follows)

>Tarot- Getting to Know Yourself and Others
>Runes- Ancient Fortune Telling
>(It was some type of card i'd never heard of, and i can't remember it's name)
>Crystals- What They Mean
>>
>>17444045

Sure.

But you'd better be attractive, well spoken, observant as hell, and able to think on your feet. No, you say? Ok, let's try a little experiment. You know psychics in your area, right? Well, one month go in looking like absolute crap, like a homeless guy. Slur, stumble, the whole nine.

Give it about three months, and go back to the same person dressed as you would for an interview.

Compare.
>>
>>17444042
you still here man?
>>
>>17442529
>I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others...
Chiro, I should tell you that your wounds aren't the type to be healed in such a fashion, friend.

I'm glad you're doing readings but over exerting your occult muscles leave one more drained than not. Continue doing readings, and please stay in the community, just realize that the whole "before I pass out thing" isn't very helpful. It's the equivalent to drinking until you pass out. Helpful in the short term, a good way to cope, but yet... still lacking in something.

At the very least, I would recommend a short meditation before the readings to stave off any sense of self-sacrifice or desperation.
>>
>>17444305
The "until I pass out" thing was only for the last thread or two 'cause I wasn't sure when I was going to sleep. I usually don't say that and just sleep in the middle of the thread, lol.

I do appreciate your concern and that of the other readers of /div/, and I will definitely take your advice to heart. I definitely do a LOT of readings, but do have a ton of free time on my hands, and I have a pretty quick, low-energy, prolific I-Ching method. I'm at least not draining myself over a handful of readings like some of the energy readers and such.

Also, doing readings has displaced a lot of negative energy I'd be focused on 24/7 otherwise. That shit was draining me terribly before I started doing readings -- in addition to making me miserable. The readings started as a way to distract myself from that and as a way to get involved in the circulation/flow of positivity / positive energy. Helping others and the wonderfully kind and positive things people have said to me has been uplifting and energizing.

I am certainly not trying to dismiss the message you and a couple others have tried to convey to me -- I definitely really appreciate it and will take your advice to heart. I'm just letting you know the extended details/circumstances of the situation so that you don't worry quite so much. My main wound is a bad breakup, and I realized that all I wanted to do is love, so that is what I am here to do!

I will make certain not to act at any point out of self-sacrifice or desperation.

Thank you!
>>
>>17444267
Kind of, lol.
>>
>>17444219
Am I supposed to do a reading to determine whether you should get books on readings, lol?

Well, I did, and the answer is "Yes", and I would have told you "Yes" anyway. Get them. GET THEM ALL. Lol. If you can't get them all at once, get them one at a time. Just GET THEM. ;D They sound like pretty cool books! Enjoy, and good luck!
>>
>>17443826
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Peace":

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace. The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this. Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand. This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden. The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change. Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Instead of stretching to grasp the wealth that may rise out of reach, he stoops to help his companions climb to his level. They expect his resentment but receive only his faith and love; they no longer fear his power.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Critical Mass":

The Flood rises above the tallest Tree:
Amidst a rising tide of human folly, the Superior Person retires to higher ground, renouncing his world without looking back.

Any direction is better than where you now stand.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Several high-priority concerns demand immediate attention. All are crucial. None will be denied. Yet some demand the denial of others. Like two atoms seeking to occupy the same space, these irresistible forces and immovable objects threaten to ignite a cataclysm that could irreversibly alter your world. This is no time for fatal heroics. You are at Ground Point Zero. Remove yourself from this situation without delay. Find sanctuary. Later you may deal with these concerns on your own terms, from a position of strength.
>>
>>17442529
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuiNtC4kURk
>*Name/nickname
Alex
>*Gender
male
>*Sign
Pisces
mediterranean look,dark circles under my eyes,intelligent,funny,creative,romantic,lazy,I doubt most things till there is no room left to doubt,
>*Locationish
Romania
>*Query
Career reading? Which is the best domain for me or in what should I get my bachelor's degree?

Thanks in advance !
>>
>>17443629
You're very welcome!
>>
Liz
F
Sagittarius
Petite, deep eyes, always wearing black
Latin America
In regards to love, am I on the right track?
>>
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XFLTDQ4JMk
>*Name/nickname
Jenny
>*Gender
Female
>*Sign
Leo
Pale, short, redhead. Bit of a dreamer, love animals.
*Locationish
Netherlands
*Query
One of my mice escaped yesterday, been trying to catch her but haven't seen her today. Do I stand any chance of finding her?
>>
>>17444202
>Will I ever meet my soul mate?
Yes. Socialize lots, and she will appear. Let it happen.

>If so.. Could you describe her?
No, sorry, I'm not that type of a reader. Maybe ask someone else later!
>>
>>17444202
>>17444204
>>
>>17444530
send me ur email bro
>>
>>17442529
>alina
>f
>capricorn
>curvy eastern european girl
>north american
>why is he evading making plans for me to see him? will it happen?
>>
>>17444554
Why?
>>
>>17444530
>>17444565
sed, where are awk and grep?
>>
>>17444572
I feel like I'm missing a reference.
>>
>>17444578
It was a REALLY nerdy one.

awk, sed, and grep are Unix / Linux commands.
>>
>>17444585
Damn. No wonder it went over my head.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (14 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
14 KB, 332x443
>>17444530
Can it be a general?
I just feel very tired of life (like I have always been)
>>
>>17444558
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aftermath":

Boiling Water over open Flame, one might extinguish The other:
The Superior Person takes a 360 degree view of the situation and prepares for any contingency.

Success in small matters if you stay on course.
Early good fortune can end in disorder.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Victory at the expense of another is a merciless taskmaster. The precarious balance here is reflected in the lines of the hexagram: each of the yin lines rests upon a strong yang line -- a seemingly perfect arrangement. But the scales will be tipped with the change of any one line.
And there WILL be change. Tireless vigilance and an answer to every challenge -- that is the uneasy Seat of Power occupied by the conqueror.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He marches into the Devil's Domain, and conquers it after three grueling years. Lesser men could not do this.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights.
As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
I am doing cold readings right now. Answers will have absolutely no basis and I do not promise anything substantial. Ask me anything and see what answer you'll get.
>>
>>17444590
I figured the joke would mainly be for my own amusement and any random sysadmin who might wander in. I've been on a dad jokes kick lately, but now I've veered into neckbeard jokes territory.
>>
>>17444598
Tell me about a lady. A fine-ass lady.
>>
>>17444598
Tell my anything about my next relationship.
>>
Tell me about my future girlfriend?
>>
>>17444415
Thanks! This video looks like it will be useful! I will watch it after I nap!

The reading says the odds look pretty good and offers some suggestions:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Receptive Force":

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

A yellow robe.
Supreme good fortune.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Expansion":

Whirlwinds and Thunder:
When the Superior Person encounters saintly behavior, he adopts it; when he encounters a fault within, he transforms it.

Progress in every endeavor.
You may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization. A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.
>>
>>17444598
Do you think I will be happy sometime soon?
>>
>>17444602
>>17444612
>>17444616
All fucking three of us. KEK.
>>
>>17444620
We're all lonely fuckers :(
>>
>>17444625
I am because someone was a JERK.
>>
>>17444628
a STUPID JERK COWARD.
>>
>>17444598

tell me what my future boyfriend will be like...please
>>
>>17444628
>>17444632
I'm sorry to hear that, hope things get better for you.

I'm have a really bad luck with love lately.
>>
>>17444407
My Magic 8-Ball says, "Odds look not so good. Most likely not. My sources say no." But it's just a bunch of four-sided dice trapped in a black plastic ball.
>>
>>17444638
Thank you!

I'm sorry you're having bad luck with love as well! Best of luck to you!
>>
>>17444602
Nothing too specific, but I won't deny she has something to her that's not hard to notice in any way. Tiny and small, but yet like a small bell in the darkness she rings and it's clear and audible from miles upon miles away. I think she's going to be less of a lady and more like a tiny little, young wisp.

>>17444612
It's going to be a mess, and perhaps not in a good way. One seemingly small mistake that will shake everything up and just crush everything into pieces.

>>17444618
Don't think so, unless you actually try to look into yourself and sort a few things out. Or at least focus on yourself more and finding some sort of happiness from that instead from outside. It feels like darkness is surrounding you, but you yourself are staying strong in it.

>>17444636
Not exactly the biggest charmer, truth be told. Seemingly stable at first, but in time you'll see that things are far different than what you expect them to be. More brittle. It'll break apart, unless you'll try to save it all.
>>
>>17444638
Having *** keyboard
>>
>>17444376
Thanks, I haven't heard that song in forever!

I'm sorry, but I cannot answer that particular question. Perhaps ask another type of reader.
>>
>>17444646

>It'll break apart

oh gee, sounds like fun. thanks for the reading, however
>>
>>17444646
Thank you, second one here.

Will I need to wait much until I meet this person?
>>
>>17444652
I can't say it will break apart completely, but imagine earth. At first, it seems solid, but then it becomes brittle and it starts falling apart. I was describing the person anyway, not the relationship.

>>17444659
I do not think so. Either it will take a long time, or this person will appear like a wall in your life. You'll know when they will show up.
>>
>>17444646
Umm, that kinda really describes the girl who just broke up with me. Does that mean she'll be back or that she just exists? Lol. Or does it mean there will be another girl fitting that description?
>>
>>17444679
You asked for a fine ass lady, you got yourself a fine ass lady. You want me to look for another one, hm?
>>
>>17444680
Had myself a fine-ass lady. KEK. I need one that's gonna happen, not just past-tense. Please and thank you!
>>
>>17444598
I've tried to ask the last /div/, and I'll try again.
Could you please tell me something about my first relationship I've been in, is there a chance of her coming back, does she still love me?
>>
>>17444674
Like wall, I see.

Is it possible to make the relationship work out or is the whole thing doomed from the very beginning?

Thank you again.
>>
>>17444691
I have a slight feeling that she's going to invoke some nostalgic feelings into you. You know how some people have a picture of their beloved in these old-fashioned clocks, or nowadays, in their wallets? She's going to be mighty fine for you, giving all the good memories of the past and making the new good ones on top of that. Best treat her well.

>>17444692
No matter how I think about this, it feels like no matter what angle I take, I still seem to look at the same snake that was curled about. No, she's not coming back. And she most assuredly does not love you anymore.

>>17444700
When I said a wall, I meant more like a wall that you're just going to stumble upon from nowhere. It will be an unexpected thing. And I do not think it'll be entirely possible; I can almost smell sand and dust when I think about the entire thing. Perhaps if you take it slow, but I do not think that's the case.
>>
>>17444706

Hmm, if you're giving readings out can you tell me what the girl J. Filip feels about me right now? Maybe what approach I should take for the time being?
>>
>>17444706
Thank you, anon. I wish all the best.
>>
>>17444706
I really hope you're correct. That would be miraculous and wonderful. I did treat her SO well and only ever intended to, but then she treated me kinda crappy, I called her out on it, she split, and I really called her out on that. I hope she can remember the good times somewhere beneath all the calling out. Thanks.
>>
>>17444723
She's curious, but she's definitely keeping her distance with you. I think she views you as a little bit unstable in some ways, and I do not mean mentally. I am almost tempted to say that from that alone, I would say you need to focus your approach more on stilling yourself than dealing with this girl. Snail's pace. And I do mean it.

>>17444732
Hope that she's not the kind to focus only on the bad and forget about the good. Something about these kind of people has always depressed me for quite a bit. No problem and best of luck to you, Chiron.
>>
>>17444596
I"m sorry but I don't understand what exactly this is saying. Can you interpret please?
>>
>>17444741
Start slow, go easy, stay on top of things, be prepared for change, and be prepared to WORK.

Set a positive example for yourself and others. Maintain it.

Doing these things will bring good fortune.
>>
>>17444770
Thanks!
>>
>>17444706
>>17444692

Could you also tell me if she's with someone else?
>>
>>17444823
She's not at the current moment, but I think she's already chasing some tail in front of her. Interest in someone else, I suppose.
>>
>>17444643
Thanks for taking the time to roll your magic ball. But can I ask why I'm not getting a reading? I took the liberty of throwing my coins for you.
I got 54 changing to 59
A young girl delays marriage in the hopes of finding a predestined spouse
None of your actions will get you forward. Wu wei. Your relationship was largely based on some sort of unconventional attraction. Some level of cynism about your relationship was its downfall. Your heart is cold and your mind is rigid. You committed an error of judgement and acted rashly. Get out of this course. Find the middle path and wait. In between the fight of mind vs heart the answer will come to you. Accept your position and your destiny will come. Something related to your home will bring you joy. Be true and honest about your intentions and you'll be rewarded. Humbleness will bring you satisfaction in a new work venture. It is time to end previous partnerships you might have because they will no longer be beneficial to you.
Time is like water. It finds a way. No barrier is insurmountable. You are struggling with spirituality. Don't. This is the way of dissolving this separateness that plagues you. Sacrifice the little ego to get to the bigger truth.
"Sacrifices, charities and penances performed without faith in the Supreme are nonpermanent. O son of Prtha, they are useless both in this life and in the next."
I rarely do readings for others but I felt drawn to do this for you. We are facing the same challenges. I can feel you are really brokenhearted. Take good care of yourself and your body. Sometimes the only joy we find is in the little things.
>>
>>17444834
I apologize; I tried multiple readings for you, and all of it came up so grim and depressing to me, that I opted for a shorter, gentler, more straightforward version of the reading. Perhaps it is also in part because am just very tired from much lack of sleep. I appreciate the pleasant surprise of your throwing coins for me and your kind words. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17444648
General reading then,if it is not too much to ask?
>>
File: illteachaeverything.png (2 MB, 1365x1034) Image search: [Google]
illteachaeverything.png
2 MB, 1365x1034
>>17442529
Very well,
>Nickname: Jake
>Gender: Male
>Sign: Scorpio
>Young 24y male student. With normal BMI and 5'11 height.
>Europe
>Will I pass tomorrow's exam. I really need to pass it, so if readings are negative ask what I can do to pass.

Something friendly.
>"There is always light at the end of the tunnel, even for you"
>>
>>17444617
I spotted her earlier and can sometimes hear her moving. Got a few boxes with treats set as traps. Hopefully I catch her in the act, thanks!
>>
File: boopboop.gif (52 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
boopboop.gif
52 KB, 500x316
>>17444864
GO TO BED BUDDY
>>
File: Silence_in_the_Library_675.jpg (22 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
Silence_in_the_Library_675.jpg
22 KB, 624x352
>>17442529
The sun still shines behind the clouds, my friend.

Matthew
Male
Tropical: Sagittarius Sidreal: Scorpio
Straight White Male with a sexual hunger like no other and an obsession with adventure
Houston Tx
What does my future hold? Will I do anything important in the course of history?
>>
>>17445121
>Will I do anything important in the course of history?
not with that attitude nigga
>>
>>17445127
you never know, anon. the smallest domino can topple entire kingdoms.
>>
>>17445127
This anon is correct. History doesn't just bend over for you, gotta strap her down if you wanna leave your mark.
>>
>>17445121
>>17445127
>>17445132
>>17445133
>>
Nicole
Female
Gemini
Heartbroken and filled with regret
>>
>>17445188
>Heartbroken and filled with regret
Me too, lass.

Well, I'm merlin your Hitler dubs, so tell me your query, and I'll give you a quickie.
>>
>>17445188

>Heartbroken and filled with regret

aren't we all ;_;
>>
>>17445188
>>17445199
>>17445188
Checked
>all this heartbreak
Poor div. good vibes be with you all <3
>>
>>17444895
bump
>>
>>17445188
>>17445199
>>17445200
>>
>>17444740

A belated thank you. It's mostly the crowd we're surrounded by dragging me down. I don't need that and I don't need to be judged based off it.
>>
>>17445229
So the crowd is the problem, no? Alright, it makes a few more things clear then. Thanks for coming back and elaborating a bit for me here.
>>
Male
Scorp

Should I leave this employer and go elsewhere?
>>
>>17444598
sure sure. i enjoy cold readings. sometimes its nice to get a random perspective on things.

...do you need a question for a cold read?
if no... great!
if yes... hmm. how do things look?
>>
>>17445133
you do love me after all!!!
- eve aka that anon
>>
>>17445121
>matthew
>houston
ayy lmao.

We should make a Texas /div/ meet-up.
Because this will surely go well.
>>
>>17445253
Of course I love you. I love all the wonderful people that come to div; querants and readers alike

<3
>>
>>17445251
Anon, I really can't say whether it's cold or not. I don't know myself. It's all strange, truth be told. As for how things look to be, well, they seem to be in a process of some sorts. It'll take some little things to do, perhaps a bit through trial or error, before you're able to get what you want or get where you want. But you're on a good path. Do you want me to say something without a question, out of curiosity?
>>
File: 1344382173368.png (79 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1344382173368.png
79 KB, 500x599
>>17445266
a few weeks ago I got this many dubs too
now i'm just a pleb
>>
>>17445294

you'll never be a pleb in my heart anon
>>
>>17445294
Goddamn it seems every time I post non-readings in here I get dubs. But not this time I tell you haha
>>17445298
What this anon said. Your not a pleb so long as you are in our hearts
>>
File: X_d0ffc2_5673216.jpg (40 KB, 329x569) Image search: [Google]
X_d0ffc2_5673216.jpg
40 KB, 329x569
>>17444598
Damn, I hope you're still around. How do I get back with this guy? He messed up last time and my fear of a repeated heartbreak is holding me back from being close with him again. Does he even like me in that way anymore?
>>
>>17445269
>But you're on a good path.
good enough for me. thanks.
>Do you want me to say something without a question, out of curiosity?
more is always better. so yes please.
>>
>>17445307
I'm around, I'm around. I don't think it's going to be a very easy thing to pull off to get back with this person of yours. I would almost be tempted to say that if you'd be able to and keep the relationship intact, it'd be a heroic feat of sorts. I'm sorry, but I simply cannot figure out a way as to how you two could even get back together to how it was like before. He may still like you, but that's simply a few stray thoughts that follow him around. I would not suggest getting back with him anyway, from what I think about this; feels like trash to him, almost. These memories. Just dragging alongside with him, just a little bit behind.

>>17445319
That's odd. It feels like I'm looking at an object and it seems fine, but yet at the same time my throat is being crushed. My entire self is being crushed. Everything looks fine, but yet there's something restrained. Do you have any idea about that, hm?
>>
>>17445355
thanks for that extra bit. don't really know why there'd be crushing. sorry about that. was it painful?
>>
>>17445396
I do not know myself, but you did ask for something without a question. That means I'll say or find anything, and it'll be hard to say what exactly. It was not painful, mind you, but an uncomfortable feeling nonetheless. No need to apologize, but thank you for the seeming slight concern.
>>
>>17445355
Thanks for letting me know, things ended between us for good reason. He misses how things used to be and I wish I never even met him. Everything just wasn't worth it in the end, could've avoided all the heartache.

With that being said, do you see any other potential love interests?
>>
>>17444774
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17444895
Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Decrease":

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within.
Nothing of value could be refused such a person.
Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim. Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune. Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.
>>
>>17444977
You're very welcome! Good luck!
>>
>>17444987
Naps happened. Nappened.
>>
>>17445625
IT'S NAPPENING!
>>
File: beepbeep.gif (258 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
beepbeep.gif
258 KB, 500x388
>>17445625
good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.