[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopskinville Goblins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 280x180
same as the mothman thread, anyone from HV, Kentucky who has seen this teeny tiny little fuckers?
Are they real or fake?
>>
>>17445613
fake, faker then any fake thing has ever been. They're pretending to be fake to fake your fake ass out
>>
>>17445638
good. now we dont have to worry about the missing people, crazy people, and puppet presidents, and toxic food supply anymore. thanks for the post!! now we can all just post cyrstal and religion threads!! you saved us in only 7 minutes bro thanks!
>>
>>17445613
Fake and gay.
>>17446395
Gay and fake.
>>
>>17445613
>Are they real or fake?

Real.

Also suppressed.

Carl Sagan knew the truth before he died. He's the last one I know of. The file is gone from the Blue Book.
>>
Kentucky is fucked in general. Dark history here, but you rarely hear of the paranormal shit which runs DEEP almost everywhere here. Innawoods aside, this place is underrated with such regard. People end up going missing here often.
>>
Real, but I've only seen that one story with those specific creature. The cops who showed up to help the family thought they were gonna show up and see the drunk family shooting at nothing. But instead when they showed up they saw the family genuinely scared, and the 20ish police officers could still hear strange sounds and see lights in the woods. IDK what it was, but I think something happened.
>>
>>17447649

KY here. Assume I've been living in a cave and just discovered the net. Tell me the tales of our people.
>>
>>17447649
give us the Dank
>>
>>17445613
bump for interest
any proof to this?

desu the pic op looks like something i saw from TN i think,
>>
http://thegirlthatruns.com/2012/06/20/a-trail-run-in-the-dark-up-mount-cootha/
>>
>>17448396
>http://thegirlthatruns.com/2012/06/20/a-trail-run-in-the-dark-up-mount-cootha/
>image used from penta x forums
into the trash it goes just another too spooky 4 me tale
>>
>>17448538
His point was that OP's image is just a shitty shop.
>>
Grew up near Hopkinsville. This story was the boogeyman of my childhood. Made me afraid of aliens and the night and the dark and of my dad's shotgun just not being enough to protect us.
>>
>>17448386
>bump for interest
>any proof to this?

Yes. The best open account was written by J. Allen Hynek in his book "The Hynek UFO Report". He read the 333.3 investigation.

The file is missing from the Blue Book now. It was given to Carl Sagan, and he probably never gave it back. So it is, or was, most likely in his private papers. These things happen.
>>
File: 1420541030036.jpg (91 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1420541030036.jpg
91 KB, 640x400
holy fuck this thread is still alive? topkek
>>17445638
>>17446403
best fucking answer relatable to the thread, seriously, great job
>>
>>17448747
Also, when I was a kid, we called it 'The Hopkinsville Monster' not Goblins.
>>
They probably got spooked by a couple of large owls. The 'bulletproof' part likely came from them firing wildly and hitting local wooden and metallic objects.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.