[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampire Discussion General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 13
File: Vampire.jpg (40 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
Vampire.jpg
40 KB, 337x450
Greetings /x/, and welcome to Vampire General. This is a thread where we may discuss vampires. All discussions of vampire folklore, encounters, etc welcome. PLEASE NO ROLE PLAYERS This is for serious discussion of the topic only. Keep that shit on your fandom blog. (This includes the "new vampirism" bullshit thaten shitting up the threads lately) Discusions of both sanguine and psi vampirism are allowed, but no "alt lifestyle" types wanted. This is for discussion of actual supernatural entities.
>>
Malkavian best clan.
>>
I'll make some garlic bread while we wait for ppl to show up OP
>>
>>17442662
Please, not looking for VtM discussion. That's for /tg/. Just a pic I happened to have on hand. Also, best clan would be either Gangrel or Tremere. Malky is a fucking curse.
>>
WHISPERS

IT WAS A DARK, RAINY, WIND-BLOWY NIGHT IN QUEER TOWN. SUDDENLY, A LARGE ADULT GAY VAMPIRE EMERGED FROM THE MOONY TWILIGHT. "I'M GOING TO PUT ON SOME TIGHT PANTS AND GO TO THE DISCO!" HE SAID THROUGH LARGE FANGS. THEN WITHOUT ANOTHER WORD, HE POOFED INTO A BIG FAT BAT AND FLAPPED AWAY.
>>
Please take all trolling to /b/. Keep that autism where it belongs.
>>
PROWLERS

"LET'S GO GET PINK TRIANGLES TATTOOED ALL OVER OUR FAT GAY VAMPIRE FACES," SAID JOE VAMPIRE TO HIS FRIEND. "THEN WE CAN BOTH WEAR A DRESS AND GO CRUISING FOR YOUNG ADULTS."

"SOUNDS RAD," SAID VAMPIRE NUMBER TWO. "BUT LET'S WEAR A CONDOM OR WE'LL GET AIDS AND DIE OF TERTIARY PNEUMONIA."
>>
>>17442659
lol.. no roleplayers

I got bit by someone pretending to be a vampire...
It was James Franco astral projecting into my house...
But, he is just a puppet, a zombie, and he was trying to steal my energy so it's not like it actually counts or anything.

Some of these celebrities really aren't shit lol
>>
TELEPATHY

TWO LARGE OBVIOUSLY GAY BATS SOARED THROUGH THE NIGHT SKIES, THEIR BATLY WINGS FLIPPING AND FLAPPING AND FLYING AROUND WITH RADAR. THE FIRST BAT LOOKED DOWN AT THE DIRT AND TWIGS, AND THOUGHT MAYBE THERE WAS A BUG OR SOME SORT OF FOOD, BUT IT WAS JUST A ROCK. THAT'S STRANGE, THE BAT SAID TELEPATHICALLY TO THE OTHER BAT (THE SECOND BAT), MY RADAR MUST BE MALFUNCTIONING.

"RELAX," BAT TWO REPLIED TELEPATHICALLY. "SOON WE'LL BE BACK IN SANTA CRUZ WHERE WE CAN ENJOY A PITCHER OF SUDS AT CLUB QUEER."
>>
THE WISH

"HOLY GOD I'M COMPLETELY FAT ALL OVER," SAID JOE QUEER. "IF ONLY AN EQUALLY GAY VAMPIRE WOULD COME ALONG AND JUST BITE ME UP ALL OVER MY FACE AND NECK MAYBE I COULD GET AIDS (OR HIV) AND BE THIN AGAIN." THEN, OUT THE WINDOW A BREEZE BLEW PAST AND JOE QUEER FELT A WEIRD TINGLY FEELING ACROSS HIS NUTS AND THEN AGAIN ACROSS SOME OF HIS FAT. "COULD THIS BE IT?" HE SHRIEKED ALOUD QUIETLY TO HIMSELF...
>>
This board needs mods.
>>
File: oopsirippedmypants.png (28 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
oopsirippedmypants.png
28 KB, 128x128
>>17442723
did you...
rip your ... pants?
>>
>>17442728
they only delete the good threads dude
the fucking devil is probably the only mod on /x/
that's why so many threads shill for magic and tell you to take your meds
>>
Did you know that Polish vampires only have one nostril?
>>
>>17442731
I get it that this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean every 10 year old with a tablet and WiFi should be able to come and instantly shitpost all over my thread.
>>
Is global rule 3 in effect on /x/?
>>
>>17442735
Sorry, it's Bulgarian vampires with one nostril. Polish vampires have extra long tongues.
>>
>>17442659
So what's the biggest proof for vampires being possibly real?
>>
>>17442737
report him.. he will get banned and posts removed.
>>
>>17442783
all you have to do is become someone whose spirit is so dead that you actually drain the life out of the living - just by being around them and annoying them
doesn't have to be just blood sucking
>>
>>17442783
As far as verifiable proof, I have never seen any. Of course I am a skeptic by nature, and would only accept meeting a real vampire in the flesh as incontrvertible proof.
>>
>>17442793
you're just going to end up meeting a zombie dude
they aren't anything special
the only reason that they can pretend to be psychic is because they are all the same person... Satan
It's like an FBI agent trying to impress you by knowing your name and where you live - it isn't impressive at all
>>
>>17442793
look the problem is, lets assume im a vampire (im not though)

and i see lets meet at night somewhere, ill show you proof. what if i just want to kill you? would you REALLY meet a vampire alone somewhere? sounds crazy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YERRpqi0yDY
>>
>>17442798
>>17442799
Of course I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't ever agree to meet anyone who claims to be a vampire alone or unarmed. I would most likely expect someon who was mentally unbalanced to show up and maybe even try to attack me.
>>
>>17442806
if you went armed it would end up being a set up lol
>>
Did the vampire servants come again, big tits?
>>
>>17442811
I have a concealed carry permit and always carry a 9mm on me when out and about.
>>
>>17442821
but who says thats what kills them? maybe they dont care about bullets
>>
>>17442806
Well of course they wouldn't be a vampire, because I'm not aware of any vampires in folklore that are anything but hideous corpses.
>>
>>17442827
In that case, I would have met what I was after, wouldn't I?
>>
>>17442837
yeah but maybe you're just a hamburger to them and nothing more. you dont become a vampire yourself, youre just getting eaten and thats it. rip.
>>
>>17442835
Keep in mind, those flkloric vampires were the result of a combination of primitave cultures with no knowledge of diseases, effects of decomp on the body, and were mired in superstition.
>>
>>17442838
Maybe. But I've encountered ghosts and inhuman spectral entities during my time as a paranormal investigator. I've been in the paranormal deep end plenty of times, so I'm not exactly a novice.
>>
>>17442659
What do you mean by "new vampirism"?
>>
>>17442922
Some idiot RP'er in some of the recent Vamp threads saying that some "warlock" cast a spell 4000 years ago and created an alternate form of vampire. Probably testing his shitty backstory for some slash fiction blog.
>>
Im pretty sure there is a kid in my art class who is an energy vampire. Any advice anyone?
>>
>>17442936
Only that this site is for people 18 and up. Minors are not welcome here.
>>
>>17442927
> created an alternate form of vampire.
What's the actual form of vampire?
>>
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151021-the-people-who-drink-human-blood
>>
>>17442941
That's hard to say. But I know RP bullshit when I see it. I've played VtM for over a decade.
>>
>>17442945
So because you played a video game for 10 years you're an expert on vampirism? You're the best, dude.
>>
Op here. I'm out for the night. I'll check in some during breaks at work tomorrow then be back at around 1730 Eastern time (US) Please feel free to continue posting, if it contributes to a serious and on topic dialog.
>>
>>17442950
No I played a tabletop RP game. I would say im an expert on role playing in that respect. My knowledge of vampires comes from a lifetime interest and continual research into vampiric folklore and history. I've been studying vampires and the associated lore and "history" since I was eight years old. I've read every book I can find on the subject. I own numerous books and have read texts from period authors including Augustin Calmet. But like I said, I'm out for the night. Will return tomorrow. Good evening.
>>
>>17442960
Oh so you played a board game and you're an expert. This just keeps getting better.
>>
>>17442973
Are you playing dumb? He clearly said that he learned to recognize when someone is RPing because he used to play that game for years, and the actual knowledge about vampires he got from reading books.
>>
>>17442997
Guy is obviously a troll or trying to start a flame war. Or maybe it's the same faggot op mentioned and is butthurt. Either way it IS nice to see someone trying to make a decent thread on the topic.
>>
>>17442659
>vampirism

vampirism as you, a modern person, would understand it is a product of late 19th century horror fiction.

Historical vampire mythicism more closely resembles the notion of the revenant.

/thread
>>
>>17443060
Sure, in actual stories and legends about vampires before Bram Stoker, Hollywood, etc. they are mostly unintelligent undead creatures with automatized and compulsive behaviors.
>>
>>17443096
Samefag here.

I'd like to discuss the phenomenon of vampirism as related to a more general supernatural worldview. In Egyptian, Talmudic, Hindu, Neoplatonic and, of course, Theosophical worldviews, there are a number of intermediary entities between body and soul. They are called sheaths, vehicles, or "bodies". After you die, while your soul is immortal and "safe", these vehicles can continue having a life of their own for a certain time. In Neoplatonism, the lowest intermediary entity (called the pneumatic or genesiurgic vehicle, but the name is not important), this entity is formed out of desire for the material world, and it lives (in Hades) for a while after death until the desire, its "will to live", is extinguished. Then it "dies".

It is my opinion that these entities are responsible for the phenomena of ghosts, hauntings, etc., and vampirism is a special case in which the entity is able to regain control of the body to some extent. But the body is now largely unintelligent and corrupted because the soul was responsible for giving the body its form and intelligence, while the entity is a mere shadow-image of the soul. It moreover retains a kind of pseudo-rationality expressed in compulsive behaviors such as counting, etc., but other than that it functions out of sheer animal-like impulse, ever thirsting for vital fluids (sources of prana?) such as blood and semen.

That would leave unexplained the vampire's aversion for sunlight and religious symbols, though.
>>
>>17442659
where i live 4 teenagers killed a guy to make him a vampire
http://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2016/03/06/1079153
>>
>>17443558
Well, did it work?
>>
>>17443642
No. It didn't work.
>>
My ex sucked all the lifeforce from me when I was with her, does that make her a vampire?
>>
Why does almost every culture believe in some sort of vampire?
>>
>>17442927
So why can you talk about your version of vampires and he shouldn't talk about his? What do you have against him? His story seemed interesting. You're the guy who sees vampire spirits and shit out of the corner of your eye right?
>>
That part about having sex on the battlements in the moonlight sounded pretty romantic.
>>
>>17442783
While their purported existence isn't totally invalidated by their biology, like most creatures of folklore, I don't believe they exist because I can't conceive of a way that they could exist in modern day society without somebody finding out or some morsel of leading information being leaked. They would have to exist in a climate of total secrecy; a social group totally independent of all others. If organizations like the Mafia and the NSA can't remain totally closed off, I don't see why vampires should be able to accomplish such a feat for all of recorded history.

In terms of actual, factual, accounts - I would say Visum et Repertum is initially quite compelling.

>>17442960
What books would you recommend?
>>
>>17443060
That's very accurate. The folkloric vampire is more akin to a blood drinking zombie.
>>
>>17443228
As to the aversion to sunlight and holy symbols that came from the religious influence which was so pervasive in European society at the time.
>>
>>17444059
Its a universal human archetype. We have some basic fears rooted in our base psyche, just like every single human culture has its own religious beliefs.
>>
>>17444122
No, I'm a newcomer to /x/ and have not posted in any vampire threads except this one and the last one.
>>
>Most psychological interpretations of the vampire legend are Freudian, and see the legend in terms of incest, homosexuality, sadism and masochism. These interpretations miss a core meaning of the vampire, one of our oldest, most recognizable archetypal figures. The vampire has been cursed, denied eternal rest because of some unredeemed sin against collective mores or religious taboos.

>The vampire long predates Christianity, although the medieval Christian Church found the entrenched belief in vampires useful in its expansion, especially in eastern Europe. However, in 2000 B.C., the early Babylonian epic of Gilgamesh clearly described vampires. The Ekimmu, or Departed Spirit was the soul of a dead person who for somereason could find no rest and wandered over the earth seeking to seize the living. As inmost later vampire tales, the Ekimmu and its victim had some mysterious psychic connection, which made the victim particularly vulnerable to attack. The Ekimmu could walk through, doors or walls to take up residence in house. It would then drain the life from the household, usually killing the owner and many of his relatives and servants. The epic tells us that among those likely to return as vampires were those who had died violent deaths; those whose corpses had remained unburied or uncared-for, and those who had left certain duties undone. Various magical texts and incantations list the possible connections between the Ekimmu and its victim.

http://jungian.info/library.cfm?idsLibrary=9
>>
>>17444224
For a general overview of the topic in all its facets I would start with "The Vampire Book" by J. Gordon Melton. Its a good jumping off point as it reads like a vampire encyclopedia and will work like a trailhead for your research. If you want something more in depth Augustin Calmet's Treatise of Vampires and Revenants is the standard classic text.
>>
>>17444270

>Dr. R. Campbell-Thompson, in his book The Devil and Evil Spirits of Bablylonia, quotes a prayer against evil spirits, which describes these vampires and their habits:

>Spirits that minish the land, of giant strength
>Ghosts that break through houses... Demons that have no shame
>Knowing no mercy, they can rage against mankind.
>They spill their blood like rain, devouring their flesh and sucking their veins.
>They are the demons of full violence, ceaselessly devouring blood.

>In Babylonia, as in Christianity, the vampire archetype describes a collective darkness: a group of heretics and criminals, raging against mankind and ceaselessly devouring blood. The vampire is not primarily a personification of personal darkness of the Freudian unconscious, but a scourge of the community, an archetype from the collective unconscious. Victims experience a mysterious loss of selfness, and they themselves are then lost to the community. The vampire is a religious figure like the Christian devil, but older than Lucifer, and more truly depicting the dark image of Christ. The vampire myth reverses the symbolism of the Eucharist. Therefore, the Vampire archetype and the Redemptive archetype (Christness) are polar opposites of the same archetypal energy. They emerge from the collective unconscious as a dividable pair. One enters the ego space while the other takes up residence in our personal shadow. Both are great forces which we all must bring to consciousness and confront.
>>
I read an account by a nineteenth century British officer stationed, for whatever reason, in eastern Europe when the austro-hungarian empire was still a thing and Transylvania was part of it. A local colleague invited him to his family home for a weekend. As they were sitting and having dinner, laughing and carrying on, a man walked in, sat at table and began heaping food on his plate and eating. The Brit was bemused and looked to gauge his hosts' reactions and saw that all of them were completely silent and frozen, staring ahead and showing no reaction, ,such as one would if a snake decided to crawl across your lap. The stranger finished his meal, got up and left, all in complete silence. As soon as he left, everyone visibly relaxed and began talking again. When he asked his host who the stranger was, he was informed that it was the host's uncle who had died the previous year and was now a vampire.

>tl;dr vampires were people who weren't actually dead when people thought they were. Like Haitian zombis.
>>
>>17444297
Where did you read this?
>>
>>17444297
it was before the Crimean war, right?
>>
>>17444311
On my couch. It was a couple of years ago, and I can't remember the name of the book. It might have been called 'magic and the occult' or something similar... Maybe 'an encyclopedia of magic and the occult?' Not sure... Anyway, it had a whole whack of stuff, but that excerpt stuck with me
>>
>>17444334
I have absolutely no idea. Sorry.
>>
>>17444311
The history of magic and the occult by Kurt selligmann. I was close..
>>
>>17444122
Some people get angry when any vampire story deviates from any kind of mythology from the past. They just don't want to hear it and assume it's role play.
>>
djan? jan? jean? jeanne?
>>
>>17442927
>>17444122

That's a funny comment when the posts you are referring to were made by at least 3-4 different people.

The person who saw things out of the corner of his eye didn't even post in vampire threads, it was a seperate thread.
>>
>>17444542
I think we're talking about two different people. Wasn't there a guy saying he saw "visions" of vampires that were like 60,000 years old or something? I thought he also said he saw things out of the corner of his eye, too.
>>
>>17444473
We don't talk about Djan anymore.
>>
>>17444582

That was this anon, not vampire related:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17427291/#17427291
>>
>>17444601
Never saw that thread. It was a different guy. Maybe he didn't say the corner of the eye thing but he definitely he saw vampire spirits.
>>
I'm a vampire but I drink coca cola and haagen dasz and masturbate with my own tears as lube because people call me autistic instead of acknowledging that I am a special prince of the night.

but no seriously, I'm a vampire, and it's fucking gay as hell. you get put on a faggy list and have faggy faggots send you shit telling you when to hide.
>>
>>17444586
>>
>>17444730
Thanks for the conversation
>>
>>17444894
what conversation?
>>
>>17444717
How old are you? This is an over 18 board.
>>
>>17444447
>Concept has existed for at least 1000 years
>Clearly the people in the past didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, let me explain how vampires are psychic energy beings
>>
>>17445027
It's an obvious troll.
>>
>>17445088
I know. A troll who writes like a junior high kid.
>>
VAMPIRES do not EXIST.
>>
>>17445116
So what paranormal stuff do you believe in?
>>
>>17445116
Probably fairies, new age shit and the power of "herbs" (pot)
>>
File: bored.jpg (21 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
21 KB, 300x225
Great thread OP!

No RP he said
No new vampirism theories he said

No hamburgers and no spirits

See now how fun this thread is??
>>
>>17445147
I agree with you 100%.
>>
>>17445116
>>
>>17445147
>>17445157
In fine with new theories provided you can show some sort of documentation and/or research. Most of what I hear is just rambling bullshit with nothing to back it up. Show me the evidence and where you uncovered this material and we'll talk.
>>
>>17445213
well how about you post your address and invite vampires to visit you
>>
File: ignorevampiredeniers.jpg (94 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
ignorevampiredeniers.jpg
94 KB, 680x440
>>17442659
>>17445213
>>
File: 57432449369254053.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
57432449369254053.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>>17445237
>phonebook slovenia

DJAN PLS
>>
>>17445237
>Ignore people trying to prevent society from destroying itself out of fear
>>
>>17445306
Explain?
>>
>>17445228
I'm not stupid enough to post my address online. Not because I am worried about vampire attack, but because that's just moronic in general.
>>
>>17445703
then you cant meet vampires
>>
File: Vampire2.jpg (133 KB, 670x480) Image search: [Google]
Vampire2.jpg
133 KB, 670x480
>>17445703
Also this is OP, back at the keyboard. Picked an ID to use so know it's me. Some interesting comments posted since last night. Anyone still lurking?
>>
>>17445714
I don't ever expect to meet a vampire. I see them as mythological creatures, born of universal human fears and folklore grown out of an age of scientific ignorance where disease ran rampant and untreated and people died in seemingly unexplained ways. All that being said, I still find the concept of vampires fascinating, they have captivated me since I was a boy and I have spent my life researching and learning everything I can about them.
>>
>>17445726
post your address faggot before its too late
>>
>>17445733
Keep in mind, this site is for those 18 years of age and up. You're a little young to be here, aren't you?
>>
>>17445714
Good. Everyone hates vampires. Vampires can eat a dick.
>>
I once again ask that all posts stay on topic and constructive.
>>
>>17445748
im alive for more than 100 years

so whats going on sweetheart?
>>
>>17445777
When and where were you born? Who were your parents? What did they do for a living? What was day to day life like over 100 years ago? What is it like living in a world of advanced technology coming from a time when the telephone was a cutting edge technology?
>>
>>17445777
Come on, let's hear it. Quickly now. You shouldn't have to think about this if you're on the level.
>>
>>17445837
i dont remember, my brain sucks

like me, i suck too, we have that in common, like LITERALLY sucking, you get what i mean???
>>
>>17445777
Guess the bat's got your tongue? Or, oh, that's right... you're role playing.
>>
>>17445866
Come on kid. Give it a rest. I'm trying to run a serious thread here.
>>
>>17445885
im serious too

im the closest thing of a vampire you will ever meet
>>
>>17445890
Ok then, since I'm bored, crack an egg of knowledge on me. Tell me everything. In complete detail. Every sinister detail of a century long journey through the night, floating along on a river of blood and guilt.... let's hear it.
>>
>>17445898
well honestly what you learn is that even as an immortal vampire you will end up on 4chan. i hope that's a lesson to you.

kassien your name is pretty gay if i might say that. are you aware of this?
>>
>>17445890
So you're not the real thing then.
>>
>>17442659
OPs pic sure brings back memories...
>>
>>17445898
>sinister detail
It's not completely like that. I'm not the original guy you responded to.
> floating along on a river of blood and guilt....
Some good prose. Guilt...some. River of blood? No.
>>
>>17446092
there are many real vampires on /x/ you just dont notice
>>
>>17446112
I didn't say I didn't notice. I know what the real deal is.
>>
>>17446118
that means youre fake cause if you were a real vampire like i am you knew that there all kinds of vampires and not just one form

how would you even KNOW FOR SURE theres only one form?
>>
>>17446120
I don't want to get into a wordplay battle with you. I've been tutored by beings that are centuries old and they have told me what's out there. They may not know everything but they know quite a bit. As far as different forms? Who knows? I am sure there are many creatures of the night that could be roaming the world. So far I will trust what my mentors have told me. I am still considered young.
>>
>>17446138
im a vampire and youre a man in a dress
>>
>>17446140
You're some kid in your parents' basement. Soon I have to go and do some grown up work. I'm sure your night will be much better than mine. Enjoy that cherry slurpee. You can pretend it's blood.
>>
>>17446159
im a vampire and youre a man in a dress

deal with it
>>
>>17446163
Nice one, princess. Hope that slurpee does the trick. Think I'll have something tastier. Enjoy.
>>
>>17446177
im a vampire and (you know the rest of this post)
>>
>>17446182
Prove it.
>>
>>17446195
sure

post your address and im gonna prove it
>>
>>17446182
I fucking can't believe the amount of you underage kids who have posted in this thread. Get out.
>>
>>17446225
you sound like a jealous kid but im a vampire it doesnt matter
>>
>>17446230
Jealous of what? That I'll miss that shitty vampire movie you'll watch later so you can play pretend? Even that other guy who said he was a vamp didn't keep saying "I'm a vampire" over and over.
>>
>>17446253
im a vampire and i mindcontrolled you into replying to me just now

funny heh
>>
>>17446262
Getting to this late and read the whole thread. Is this fucking guy the best or what? Nice job schizo! This is going to be fun, especially if that other "vampire" comes back.
>>
>>17446273
im not hiding anymore im open about a vampire its okay online
>>
>>17446276
> im open about a vampire
Uhhh...what? Open about being a vampire you mean? What country are you from?
>>
>>17446287
doesnt matter

but if you post your address ill visit you and we have a nice time
>>
>>17446296
So you have the ability to travel internationally at will but you're a vampire? Seriously, how old are you? This underage shit is killing me.
>>
>>17446276
Once discovered a psi vampire is frowned upon everywhere.
>>
>>17446099
I love VtM, I still play.
>>
Also, you kids can get out. Sorry for the delay in posting. Had a fuckbuddy show up, so had more important shit to deal with
>>
>>17446301
of course i can travel internationally i have enough money and slaves
>>
Also, please stop with the shitty underage role play. Go start your own thread for that.
>>
>>17446338
shut the hell up, mortal and keep bragging about your fuckbuddy will you?
>>
>>17446342
and the virgin is buthurt
Proud of you OP. This threat was interesting till the roleplay douche arrived
>>
>>17446352
It's sad that we can't have a serious discussion without some little emo shit with bad grammar and no written communication skills trying to role play. And can't even do that properly.
>>
>>17446352
im immortal why would i be butthurt? im still around when youre already rotting
>>
>>17446379
No, you're a pathetic fucking child with no friends, no chick, and no fucking future. Run along now and cry into your waifu pillow.
>>
>>17446379
Forever alone? Virgin for eternity? Cant roleplay for shit?
Pick one or more, the choice is yours
>>
>>17446391
>>17446393
mindcontrolled puppets, i dont care for sex or women

i knew you would reply that im controlling you faggots
>>
>>17446393
Sounds like the holy trinity of wizard status.
>>
>>17446401
>deflecting this hard
I can almost hear your sobs from here
>>
>>17446417
why would i be sobbing if im controlling your worthless ass to do exactly what i want right now

im a vampire, youre garbage
>>
Anyway, ignoring the moron... anyone else have anything of substance to contribute?
>>
>>17446401
This person is definitely not an evolved vampire. Trust me.
>>
No one? Well I guess I go back and get fucked in the ass by my fuckbuddy who came over. But if you have anything interesting about vampires, feel free to update the thread!
>>
ive drank human blood and it made me all giddy and babyish, does that make me vampiire?
>>
This is just sad, it must suck having nothing better to do than trying to russle someone's jimmies on the internet and getting completely ignored.
>>
>>17446457
You know who's a vampire though? Me! Meow. ;)
>>
File: _Vampire_Neko_by_NoraChechi.jpg (46 KB, 603x491) Image search: [Google]
_Vampire_Neko_by_NoraChechi.jpg
46 KB, 603x491
Hey guys! So I wonder. Do vampire cats exist? Could I possibly be a vampiric neko? Meow meow meow! Half cat, half human and also a vampire.
>>
I'm going to write down my thoughts about vampirism and being a cat-person at the same time. Is it possible to combine both? I say yes!

Cats have fangs and cats like blood. But they aren't immortal. Though, they are very flexible. So there is that. It's an extra plus point! If you morph a vampire with a cat you could have the best of both worlds.
>>
Reported this moron.
>>
>>17446509
Reported you.
>>
But here is where it's getting tricky. Not only do you want to combine vampirism with being a cat, you ALSO need to add a third factor. You want to be (ideally) a human as well, so it's easier to lure prey.

So I wonder, if you were able to approach a human as a cute cat at night they would be less afraid than if they saw a real human? Wouldn't that make it easier to catch prey to feed on? Difficult decision.
>>
Jesus, I just looked at the clock. I really need to sleep (my buddy gave me and my ass quite the workout, if you catch my drift... ) for now.

Feel free to post vampire related tales and pictures. I will write down more of my thoughts about vampirism and how it would be possible to combine with bloodthirsty felines tomorrow. Be good!

yours, Kassien
>>
>>17446516
Don't forget cats are adored by some people and if seen and no one takes ownership the cat will most likely be adopted by the person. Being a cat vampire would definitely lead to easier prey.
>>
It reeks of desperation and attention whoring in here, doesn't it?
>>
Let's see if this works.
>>
There we go. Secure Tripcode for the win.
>>
Anyone still lurking?
>>
>>17446645
Never left, Although i'm generally more of an observer
>>
Im out for the night. I will of course return tomorrow. Hopefully with far less shitposting autists present. As always, quality discussion on the topic is welcome.
>>
>>17442659
i think somebody new moved in now my apartment smells like vampire what do i do
>>
>>17446705
First thing that comes to mind is to befriend them but don't trust them. They may become of some use to you.
>>
>>17446722
Are you insane? that will only make them want to suck my blood more
>>
Before any of you read the Calmet, Cambell-Thompson, or any other book or text, please just watch this.

openload co / f / TCzx-jprMqg/TrueV.avi.mp4#
>>
>>17442662
>Malkavian best clan

But that's not how you spell Giovanni!
>>
Hey! I met a vampire yesterday. He made me a vampire too. Joined the club now.
>>
>>17446401
You don't care for sex or women because you have the inability to get either. You'd have to leave Mom's basement for starters.
>>
>>17446645
So this thread is just supposed to be a vampire history lesson? So anyone claiming to be a vampire is automatically a roleplayer? Clearly that guy saying over and over he is a vamp is a troubled kid but there are others who seem more legit. What exactly is meant to be included here?
>>
>>17447974
no im not a man so i dont care for women sexually

and i dont care for sex because im not a monkey or dog humping legs, im a vampire
>>
>>17447978
Just share your beliefs and thoughts about vampires. Like me for example, they turned me into a vampire yesterday because I'm quite attractive.
>>
>>17447979
So that means you're fat.
>>
>>17448000
Really kid? You have nothing better to do?
>>
>>17448104
Eh? What's the matter, senpai? I'm just here to share my vampire stories.
>>
File: bladecomicart.jpg (243 KB, 742x1020) Image search: [Google]
bladecomicart.jpg
243 KB, 742x1020
>>17442659

They exist, I kind of see myself as Blade, being bitten by one in the past, but merely surviving. Being molested as a child, awoken me to the supernatural forces at work. Heightened emotional states have unlocked so much for me to see through the physical world. I've managed to calm down, but feel I'm at deaths edge with the knowledge I behold. Sounds complex or pretty fucked up. The vamps are after me I feel and their compadres, I could be wrong, but they have been feeding off of me for a while, since I left their circles I'm feeling better. Still paranoid as fuck though.
>>
>>17447979
I understand. 15 year olds don't know a whole lot about sex.
>>
>>17447978
Since vampires don't actually exist, I would have to doubt anyone claiming to be one. That being said, I wouldn't mind a quality post about encounters with the undead. But it's obvious all the anons posting as vampires are trying to rp/troll. I made this thread to discuss the topic in general, not to feed into troubled people's delusions or give attention to impertinent little shits like the kid trying to impersonate me.
>>
>>17448126
> I wouldn't mind a quality post about encounters with the undead
>Since vampires don't actually exist
So fucking which one is it then? This thread is fucking bipolar.
>>
>>17448125
its pretty pathetic that guys like you determine the worth of a man in how much sex he can gets: "look at me guys im able to stick my dick into a vagina! im a real cool guy now! btw just had sex with 2 girls yesterday hehe dont wanna brag but yeah ;)"

you will never be a vampire cause monkeys only get used for food and then thrown away into the garbage
>>
>>17448134
Vampires are real. Discuss.
>>
>>17448160
You misunderstood and read way too much into that post. You were getting made fun of for being too young to be on here.
>>
>>17448191
I'm not too young. I'm 25 years old.
>>
>>17448204
I thought you were pretending to be a vampire and were older than that.
>>
>>17448209
No, I just turned into a vampire yesterday.
>>
>>17448209
Sorry. My response about being too young to beyond here was meant for the poster who said the shit about the amount of sex.
>>
>>17448217
shut the fuck up before i astrally determine your location and kick your fucking teeth in you know shit about vampires
>>
>>17448210
Why are there two Kassien's on here and which one is OP?
>>
>>17448223
I know slightly more than you think. How was your night with your slurpee? I'm sure you had much more fun than I did.
>>
>>17448229
blood slurpee was nice, how were your therapy sessions at the autism center?
>>
>>17448237
What vampire movie did you jerk off to last night? Did mom catch you? You realize everybody on here thinks you're an underage idiot, right?
>>
>>17448247
shut the fuck up before i astrally determine your location and kick your fucking teeth in you know shit about vampires

i warned you, im going to rape you before i end it
>>
>>17448261
>im going to rape you
You just told /x/ you didn't like sex.
>>
>>17448303
rape isnt primarily about sex you dense chimpanzee, it's about power and violence

and cause you're so attached to sex it's used by vampires to degrade you
>>
>>17448335
We are derailing this thread so here is my last reply to you, idiot. Everyone on here knows you're an underage tool. /x/ doesn't need 15 year olds to describe rape. Your posts are moronic. Get...the...fuck...out. I still can't tell what this thread is supposed to be about but you don't need to be involved.
>>
>>17448346
fight me in real life then and stop talking shit
>>
>>17448350
Ok. What's your address?
>>
>>17448354
12923 W Washington Blvd LA CA 90066
>>
>>17448360
There's no house there you giant fuck. It looks some shitty neighborhood in South Central. Pussy. If you want to meet go to Union Station, Chicago.
>>
>>17448403
implying i give you the exact house address of my vampire family so you can inform the police

i will be there
>>
>>17448210
Describe the turning.
>>
>>17448425
>i will be there.
When?
>>
>>17444021
Incompetent kids!
>>
>>17448425
I have some important business to take care of and I can't afford to be at Union Station all day. So give me a time. Madison Street entrance.
>>
This is op. Posting from mobile. Please stop shitting up my thread. I understand some have nothing else to do since you have no job, no life, no friends, no significant other, etc.but that's no excuse to be a dickbag and embarass yourself. Trolls belong on /b with the other autists.
>>
vampire here willing to turn anyone, but only if you reply: kiss me like one of your twilight girls
>>
>>17446502
>Cats have fangs and cats like blood. But they aren't immortal.

They have 9 lives tho.
>>
>>17448224
>Why are there two Kassien's on here and which one is OP?

My guess OP is the faggot one.
>>
>>17448634
OP actually said this:
>Since vampires don't actually exist
>I wouldn't mind a quality post about encounters with the undead

I mean wtf? Bipolar shit m8. I guess he just wants to present a vampire history lesson. How fun.
>>
>>17448646
To clarify, I do not believe vampires exist but I am a mark a good story. My point when making this thread was to discuss the subject of vampires. Im not looking for rp about vampires. I do that with my friends every weekend.
>>
>>17448676
>To clarify
> I am a mark a good story

Yeah, that's perfectly clear.
>>
>>17448687
No one is making you stick around.
>>
File: a-thinking_azusa.jpg (20 KB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
a-thinking_azusa.jpg
20 KB, 496x280
>>17448646
>>17448676

Well tbqh desu I didn't believe they were real either, just 6 years ago. I thought the strange people I met were just Vampire Diaries lookalikes or vampire fans that I could recognize because I'm into this.

But then it was a strange experience to see people talk of persons who were just like that, like those individuals.

Of course this is no proof because you can't prove anything unless you watch someone for 50 years and they don't age. But how are you going to do this if they really have super human strenght. It would also be unethical if that meant locking someone up. Because how else could you make someone take part in an experiment like this? The researchers themselves would age and maybe not finish the study. It would still be argued that any genetic correspondance was because of the person being his own child or similar. It would not be accepted as science either way. You can't prove anything.

So when you say we can't speak freely and speculate, we can't talk at all. That is the result.
>>
>>17442659
I really liked "Vampire - von damals bis(s) heute" written by Nicolaus Equiamicus, because he provides a collection of source-texts about vampires (sorted by century and location) and he quotes them verbatim, which is nice. "Visum et repertum" is also included.
The cover is shitty, though…I don't know if there's an English version of it.

I also started reading "Vampires, Burial and Death" by Paul Barber. He analyzes the different reports and searches for misconceptions about vampires.

I recently found an figure called Zburătorul, which is sometimes vampiric, but also a kind of incubus.

>>17443228
That's an interesting idea and it would explain why some of those creatures overlap in their nature.

>>17444224
The movie "the wisdom of crocodiles" is just about
a physician who needs blood to survive. it's rather realistic and the protagonist is in a real dilemma, unfortunately I've only seen the last 15 min or so and never made an effort to watch it again.

I could imagine that, if there are vampires, they would live in either rural regions with uneducated and poor people who do not think much about it.
or in war-zone where missing people are not that outstanding. or in cities and pretending to be a vampire, while actually being a vampire.

If they act alone or in small groups, it could be hard to find them. think about all those criminals who never have been caught - nobody has a clue.

I'm afraid that most people who drink blood are rather dangerous and not the kind fetish guy from the neighborhood.

Does anybody like to listen to a beating heart of rushing blood of (aroused) people? Or feeling the pulse?
>>
>>17448806
Big cities m8. The country doesn't work anymore. Pretending to be human though.
>>
>>17448489
30 minutes

you come and i will beat the fuck out of you
>>
>>17449156
ok guess youre scared
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.