[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ Marinefag from /k/ here Have a few stories I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1456872391228.jpg (67 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456872391228.jpg
67 KB, 707x707
Hey /x/ Marinefag from /k/ here

Have a few stories I'd like to share from my exploits in Afghan and the creepy shit that I've experienced partying out in the desert in SoCal and in Mexico.
>>
>>17430769
>>17430776
You'd think a marine would be brave enough to just tell his tale and not need people to give him permission
>>
are you gonna post or not
>>
>>17430781
Yes.
>>
>>17430781
Maybe he has PTSD needs to get good and fucked up before he can start sharing war stories.
>>
OK, I'll start. First story is back in 2010 when I just hit the fleet and got to my unit

>Be boot ass LCpl
>one of my buddies tells me there's a party like 2 hours away in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>man fuck 29 stumps
>didn't to go but alcohol and women always gets the better of me
>fast forward
>we get there, it's a giant ass bon fire with a shit ton of people has a DJ and shit
>start doing what I do best and get hammard and find Latino sluts
>Honestly having a good night away from the bullshit
>it's starting to get late and the party is starting to wind down
>one of the guys I came with is puking off in the bushes like a little bitch
>I decide to be a decent person and go check on him
>"Hey Han Brolo you good"?
>He looks at me all funny
>Suddenly just rocks me in the face
>I blacked out for a few seconds and woke up with my friends around me
>helped me up and decided to get this mothefucker
>he ran off into the desert and like the hard dick dragon slayers that we where we went after him to get that ass

Cont? Shit is about to get really weird.
>>
>>17430802
Nigga yes. Continue.
>>
>>17430799
>>17430781
>>17430793
I am drinking ATM, plus I'm on my phone. So sorry for the slow posts.
>>
>>17430802
>Cont?

Yes you are unless something paranormal happens in your yarn real soon.
>>
>>17430815
This is why people that aren't retarded type out their stories first, THEN post them. Holy fuck, think jarhead, think.
>>
>>17430802
>Suddenly just rocks me in the face

Sounds like soldier bros being soldier bros
>>
>>17430818

this
>>
>>17430802

>Latino sluts

latino means MEN latina would be WOMEN, faggot.
>>
>>17430802
Go on anon, don't mind all the other rude fucktards

I'm interested
>>
i'll check back in 12 hours when this fucktwat has actually typed something.
>>
>>17430802
>looking for like 30 mins no sign of the faggot
>oh shit we're lost
>bonfire and cars nowhere in sight
>decide to back track
>it's dark as fuck
>here faint "help me" in the distance"
>got you now bitch
>we all start running toward then source of the cry for help
>its him
>all about to swarm his ass
>oh fuck he's cut up everywhere
>bleeding like a motherfucker, his shirt is covered in blood.
>he's sobbing like a little bitch
>ask him what the fuck is going on and why the fuck he hit me
>the kid frantically said "It followed us here, I need to get out of here please!"
>at this point we think he's crazy as fuck
>pick his ass up and start dragging him back
>still lost as fuck
At this point we all felt weird as fuck, I just wanted to get out of there and go back to base. Once we found him it was like something in the air had changed.
>anyway, still walking .
>hear loud ass screetch noise, like that shit from 30 days of night
>sounded like it came from all around us
>what the fuck
>the kid starts crying uncontrollably
>one of my buddy's fireman carry's his ass and we start picking up the pace
>feel a terrible sense of fear, we needed to get the fuck out of there. I felt like we where being hunted
>the kid finally stops sobbing and passes out
>we stop and discuss where the fuck we're at and what the fuck happened
>hear same loud ass screech
>my buddy that was carrying the kid gets nocked off of his feet onto his ass
>he's a big ass dude 6'3 230 pounds
>what the fuck was that?!
>slap the bitch ass kid awake and ask him what the fuck is going on
>is belligerent as fuck, has no idea where we are or what's going on
>we're going to fucking die
>pick his bitch ass back up and start heading back in the direction we thing is the right way
>after 15 mins of a light paced jog we finally see the bonfire
>hear that motherfucking screeching noise again
>something with heavy ass footfalls is sprinting at us 70 yards behind us.
>can't make out what the fuck it is
>>
>>17430769
Just write it all out, i'll be back in a few hours and read it when you are done.
>>
>>17430849
>it's big as hell with long ass arms out stretched toward us
>it's 50 yards away at this point
>fuck this shit
>start sprinting with fuckface on my shoulders
>I start falling behind the rest of the group
>fuck fuck fuck
>sounds like it's catching up
>legs don't fail me now
The rest of what happened was kind of a blur because of the adrenaline rush, we made it back to the party and went straight to the car and took the kids ass to the local ER which was like 30 mins away. They said it looked like he was mauled by a mountain lion. I never really talked to him again after that, he says he has no recollection of what happened after he got black out drunk. He died 4 months later in Saigon Provence, Afghanistan from an IED blast.
>>
>>17430831
Spell check is a bitch, I really don't care. Look if you fags want to be douchebags I can just go do other shit lol
>>
>>17430866
Don't be such a bitch man, post. I'm interested.
>>
>>17430831
I know latino women who use latino. Latino doesn't refer to the gender of the person being described, its just a descriptor of the race, and race is always masculine. Latina however can be used on its own to refer to a woman or group of women, but putting "woman" after it would be redundant and confusing.
>>
File: 1772370.jpg (27 KB, 250x264) Image search: [Google]
1772370.jpg
27 KB, 250x264
Did it look anything like this OP?
>>
>>17430863
>Saigon Provence, Afghanistan
>Saigon
>Afghnaistan

I mean I know most stories on /x/ are probably fake and gay, but nigga you just confirmed yours is.
>>
>>17430883

You're so full of crap.

>I know latino women who use latino.

That someone used a word wrong doesn't make it now the correct usage.

>Latino doesn't refer to the gender of the person being described, its just a descriptor of the race, and race is always masculine.

Explain "La Gente", THAT is what the race is called. Not masculine.
>>
>>17430866
A marine is getting mad at others for being douchebags, the hypocrisy is strong with this one.
>>
File: fag-enabler.jpg (86 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
fag-enabler.jpg
86 KB, 640x960
>>17430904
He could have meant the Sangin province:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Sangin+province+Afghanistan&rlz=1C1JPGB_enUS625US625&oq=Sangin+province+Afghanistan&aqs=chrome..69i57.3871j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Could have been autocorrected, or just mistyped if he was drunk.
>>
Is anyone in here not bullshitting people?
>>
>>17430912
kek ;^)
>>
>>17430898
Was with 3/7 went there in September of 2010 replaced the British troops that where there.
>>
>>17430898
Maybe he wrote sangin and auto correct fucked him. That is what i got when i googled ''Saigon Provence, Afghanistan'' anyway
>>
>>17430769
We have a military thread over here, FYI. >>17387699
>>
>>17430883
Mujeres latinas=> latin women. Not confusing.
>>
The fact that it came out in a chaos kind of way with spelling mistakes/autocorrect and also details like
>Honestly having a good night away from the bullshit
Make it more interesting for me. I'm not saying I 100% believe it but with the amount of negative energy and death energy and macho energy that must have been flying around in Afghanistan then who knows what other dimensional shit might have been released?

OP did you speak to the other guys who saw IT much about the experience after that?
>>
>>17430904
the la is derived from a religious context. La gente, as a mostly catholic race, is the bride of christ.
>>
>>17430769
Hey man, hawaii marine here. Was wondering if we could get in contact to talk more about these stories. Really interesting
>>
>>17432161
What unit?
>>
>>17432248
Over at 1/12
>>
>>17432325
Charlie Battery?
>>
>>17432375
HQ
>>
Lol what

Dude what the fuck is going on in this thread

Are you saying thier is a monster running around the so cal desert praying on drunk Marines and Latinas?
>>
Finish story, ignore trolls

These cucks like to talk about chalupas, palm readings and other faggotry....just keep posting story
>>
Well, OP's post was pretty meh, but we could use a new military thread, so bump.
>>
>>17430769
Armyfag here. Great story, maybe the entity you experienced was negative energy that kid carried, especially if it was predicting his impending doom
>>
>>17430802

>han brolo

i sincerely hope you get hit by an ied
>>
>>17434146
Aww, did he hit a nerve with you, Chew-baka?
>>
>>17430769
>Hey /x/ Marinefag from /k/ here

Why do bad RPers always write this?

It doesn't work.
>>
I stay near a bridge where dogs(for reasons unknown) commit suicide by throwing themselves off. It's fucking bizarre, check it out it's called bony ridge bridge in Scotland.
>>
The bridge is called Overton bridge
>>
>>17430946
You ever meet Abate?

By the way, deployment pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>17431255
Dude, he stated that all happened back state side at 29 Palms. Nobody goes and parties while on deployment bruh. Nobody is especially getting hammered while deployed either.
>>
>>17430831
this
>>
>>17432476
There are quite a few things out in the desert
>>
>>17430863
>start sprinting with fuckface on my shoulders

Should've been dead desu tho senpai

Should've left that waste of skin as bait and fucking bailed. He brought that shit on himself like an idiot; he made his bed, he should've had to sleep in it.
>>
>>17430849
What is it with you and calling this other fella a bitch?
>>
Anyone else notice that this story starts off in the middle of the socal/mexican desert and somehow ends up in saigon Afghanistan? OP is stupid as fuck.
>>
I read his first story post until I saw

>cont?

Not even going to waste my time reading shit from tards that do that.

> abandons thread
>>
>>17430769
there was mention of creepy shit in mexico, what of this? dont care about the validity as 90% of true 4chan stories are a crock of shit anyway, and anyone with half a mind would know this. anyway, continue marinefag, if you have more you wish to share
>>
honestly types like what a civilian thinks a marine would type like. something about it is just triggering me. that or you're still some boot moto fuck.
>>
Navyfag here, I'm interested in more Marinebro stories.
>>
>>17430954
>>17430913
>>17430898
He meant Sangin. The deadliest valley in afghan. Marines call it Bangin Sangin. My younger brother was there while I was in Baghdad.
>/x/ tons of ufos we saw out there
>>
>>17430818
Why do you have to be that shit guy that is never satisfied with anything ?
>>
>>17436920
"It's so dangerous and deadly, afghans will rule the world because masters of combat skills..." LOL... ;^) Just fucking go in with a million men and see how long the afghans last, this whatever it's like ten thousand men or something? It's ridiculous. Just fucking go in with enough men to finish the job, none of this slow shit...
>>
>>17437033
A million men? Naw, just nuke the place. All wars after WW2 have been fought with obsolete technology.
>>
>>17437046
Ok, I agree with your idea instead ;^)
>>
>>17430831
ah.. no, just google latino
>>
>>17430849
>jogged for 15 mins, carrying a man
Well that sounds legit. Post a picture of yourself OP, blank your face out though(if thats something you're worried about, but why would u be), i just wanna see that you have this epic amount of muscle that u so claim. time stamp too
>>
File: 24.jpg (97 KB, 615x1124) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
97 KB, 615x1124
>>17432476
>thier is a monster running around the so cal desert praying on drunk Marines

It's clear, /x/ is heavily populated by grade school drop-outs.
>>
>>17436920
why no stories? me thinks u a liar sir
>>
>>17430769
Well i hope your next story is better OP. But i assume you were lying about having a "few stories" for us as this has been up for almost 2 days and you've only posted the one
>>
>>17436920
Tell us about these UFO's please anon??
>>
>>17430769
Good goy
>>
>>17430781

are you fucking kidding?

I'd really love to know where this idea of military folks(especially marines) being courageous and awesome and brave and unique even came from. I mean we are talking about people who can't even function properly in society like the rest of us, they have issues with living their very own lives, they need someone to tell them how and when and where to work, to sleep, to shit, to eat, to dress, etc., EVERYTHING, right down the smallest detail. I will just never understand the "worship" of these people, but I guess if we were all honest with them no one would enlist and then what would we do without all the cannon fodder(I guess??!!)?!

They are literally the opposite of brave, 100% pussified, so yes, actually, it is extremely typical of a marine or any military supported to "ask first" before doing something. They cannot think for themselves.

> inb4 muh freedumb & murica
> inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>17430769
Troll. Marines can't spell.
>>
>>17430769
ITT: Window licking Marines go to a bonfire party in the desert, ingest some type of hallucinogenic, and have a crazy trip.
>>
>>17430863
> Saigon Provence, Afghanistan….
It was a Deathclaw
>>
File: Quantum.0.jpg (109 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Quantum.0.jpg
109 KB, 1280x854
>>17437929
probably got that quantum too... i heard there is alot of abandoned Nuka factories out that way
>>
>>17437858
kill yourself
>>
>>17430863
Fake and gay
>>
>>17437995
There goes /x/. Down the drain.
>>
>>17437079
Dude, to be honest if you can't perform one of the easiest carries and jog fifteen minutes even on adrenaline, I feel for your fat blubbery mess of a corpse.
>>
>>17437858
>rejected by recruiter
>can't live out his CoD dreams
>needs to shit on those who actually can hack it in the military

We ain't all heroes, most of us actually don't like the attention, we are just regular guys doing a job..that being said, I know for a fact that we are better than your weak, sniveling, beta ass.
>>
>>17437858
Bait.jpg here's your (you)
>>
>>17430863
Fake and gay.
>>
>>17430818
>how dare you post oc without conforming to my expectations for post timing??
>>
>>17430831
;)
>>
File: 1386638658176.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1386638658176.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
>>17437858
>>
>>17435704
Everyone who isn't a Marine is a bitch, evidently.

Fucking military fags, every time.
>>
>>17439769

i think marines earned the right to call people bitches, bub.
>>
>>17430863
>Saigon Provence, Afghanistan
fake and gay
>>
>>17435704
he kinda sounds like a bitch tbqhwyf.
>>
>>17430962
Google translate brutality
>>
>17430863
Fake and gay

and stop saying bitch so much, it make you look like a bitch.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.