[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
after 2 years still no found... What happened with this MH370
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
after 2 years still no found... What happened with this MH370 plan ? Alien abduction, lost in space, missile hit, other dimension???
>>
>>17427901
It definitely was abducted by aliens, after entering another dimension, which was caused after being hit by a missile that was lost in space.
>>
In the ocean
>>
>>17428041
/thread
>>
>>17428038
kek,

okay, lets be serious... how the fuck can a big plan vanished in thin air.
>>
>>17427901
I don't know, but this says a lot about the eye of .gov that sees everywhere.
>>
Stolen by terrorist to launch pegasus missiles with satellites into the space to take down US GPS.
>>
I thought it was in 2015 too fast the time goes by
>>
>>17427901
Based Buk has decided to rid the world of all Malaysian aircraft.
>>
>>17428071
You've never been on a plane have you?

I can tell.
>>
The Russians obliterated the fucker months ago after terrorists got control and started flying towards their Airspace.
>>
It entered a wormhole and crashed into the other one.
>>
>>17428644
Awesome.
>>
Pilot suicided in the middle of the Indian Ocean knowing full well it would take years for shit to wash up off the coast of Africa.
>>
>>17428090
Thisss, wtf a whole year disappeared!
>>
>>17427901
Pilots jacked the plane. Can't understand why. Because they were indonesian or malaysian or whatever it's possible they may have been radicalized.

Did something incorrect or ran out of fuel and crashed into the ocean. The ocean is really big, but I think it should be impossible for a jumbo jet to disappear in 2015. Why would it ever stop communicating with satellites for even a millisecond?
>>
>>17427901
But they just did find some pieces...
>>
>>17428752
nope, not from the MH370
>>
>>17427901
Some rich fuck from a rich family made the plane disappear so he could stay with a really important us patent. Look it up
>>
>>17428041
This. The ocean is big. We just can't search the entire thing.
>>
Holy fuck its been 2 years already? What have I been doing with my life?
>>
Some guy found a piece of it recently that washed up shore somewhere, so it probably blew up
>>
>>17428071
By flying out of your sight.
>>
im really suprised /x/ is that stupid. get on /pol/s level please faggots
http://www.exposingtruth.com/jacob-rothschild-behind-disappearance-flight-mh370/
>>
>>17429291
When does a plane ever do that?!
>>
>>17429244
Link? Source?
>>
>>17427901
The Oceanic 6 had to get back to the Island...

Pilot suicide most likely, it could have been someone else but for them to know what to do to 'vanish' (transponder off, fly outside primary radar coverage etc) would require a bit of inside knowledge.

I was working and flying at the RAAF base where the search was conducted from and remember a visitor staying in the blocks (someone in the know) telling me about the depth of the sediment on the sea floor being deep enough for the heaver debris to sink in and be hidden from sonar by the layer of silt and general crud not to mention the ~4km depth.

The weather at the time was also really bad in the search area, big waves and strong winds would have scattered anything.

I wasn't involved in the search but remember it being a rather impressive effort to observe despite the lack of results.
>>
>>17427901
look for it in the Ukraine
>>
The plane landed on an unidentified island somewhere in the Indian Ocean. Upon landing, the passengers were gassed and removed from the plane and taken into a deep underground bunker. Once they woke up, the were greeted by strange beings ie aliens, lizard people, along with cia, Mossad agents. The passengers are still alive but obviously they've seen some shit. Anyways, I think the plan from here is to get all the passengers back on the planets and then have it land at the destination it was supposed to land at 2 years ago. After undergoing severe psychological trauma in the bunkers for the past few years, the passengers will behave as if nothing unusual happened and will get off the plane expecting to greet friends and family. Btw I just made all that shit up.
>>
>>17429167
Yes, from the MH370.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370#Debris_discoveries

>On 29 July 2015, aircraft debris was found on a beach in Saint-André, on Réunion, an island in the western Indian Ocean
>The following day, a damaged suitcase was found which may be associated with Flight 370.
On 31 July, a Chinese water bottle and an Indonesian cleaning product were found in the same area.
>On 3 September, French officials announced that serial numbers found on the flaperon link it "with certainty"[85] to Flight 370.
>>
>>17430019
And then the tail rudder washed up in Mozambique last week.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.