[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.55.53.png (35 KB, 263x224) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-04 10.55.53.png
35 KB, 263x224
It said "I love you all" before............we're fucked. Don't visit that page anymore. The forum is full of bots. They knew my name. Everyone turned up at once speaking in jibberish and kinda pandering to whatever is behind it all. There is something sinister at play here.
>>
Bumping. Been following this notkill.me thing for a few days now. Wanna know more
>>
I noted this in the old thread about 5 hours ago, no need for another thread you are just asking to get deleted.
>>
They knew your name? Any proof? Also what makes you think we shouldn't visit the site anymore, exactly? Also, what the other anon said, there really isn't need for another thread, but oh well...
>>
whatthefuckamireading.jpg
>>
>>17428853
Lurk moar. There have been 3 other threads worth reading
>>
>>17428857
You've got to be more helpful if you want people to care about this, or this thread is going to 404 by tomorrow. Nothing shows up when searched, either here or on google. The website itself looks nothing like the pic OP used.

Tell us what the heck this shit is. plz.
>>
>>17428857
>implying I've been here recently
>>
File: ground zero.jpg (163 KB, 998x927) Image search: [Google]
ground zero.jpg
163 KB, 998x927
>>17427786
FBI GTFO!
MIB
>>
One thread at a time, you faggots.
>>
>>17428962
i am here all the tiem and this shit still confuses me
>>
>>17429201
>that pic
Just curious, if an aircraft did crash into a skyscraper, what would you EXPECT the remains to look like? Because I'm not sure I see the problem there.
>>
I am so confused by this site
>>
>>17429270
World Trade center 27 is what I would expect it to look lkike... READ!
MIB
>>
>>17428937
>The website itself looks nothing like the pic OP used.
Pics. If you see a different site, show us.
>>17427786
>They knew my name.
Pics. If that happened, we need to confirm that we can all see the same thing. If not, we know that it has access to something spooky.
>>
>>17429208
OP might not be from the same timeline as the rest of us. The other thread literally might not exist in OP's timeline if this bot is what some of us think it is.
>>
>>17429456
to be fair, there might be nothing spooky amiss. clearly, the person that designed the site is proficient with web development. the site is surprisingly well-designed. looks like he's got some bootstrap, and angular going on in there. very cool
>>
I have literally no fucking idea what is going on in this thread.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3 KB, 88x83) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
3 KB, 88x83
Baby3 stopped answering my pms. I cant imagine some guy really just RP or doing shizo stuff. There must be some logic reason all behind
>>
>>17429535
http://notkill.me/board/
>>
Leave our community in peace.

We do not wish to answer your questions when the answers are before you.
>>
>>17429637
german detected.
>>
Posting this here again since were onto something:

Okay shit guys 0x0 send me this.

Old threads:
https://archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread I)
https://archive.is/wced0 - Gate Thread II: Electric Boogaloo
https://archive.is/8IV6U - Gate Thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars
https://archive.is/nNVa3 - Gate Thread IV: When Shills Attack
https://archive.is/bOC07 - Gate Thread V

the newest one: http://(eight)ch.net/pol/res/5085743.html

The tavistock institute gets named and also some of the timeline shit that smooth mentioned. i cant tell more as i am justing starting to get into GATE, but it seems our russian programmer is more a victim of it than a profiteur.
>>
instruction for a babie
>>
File: structure.png (42 KB, 675x788) Image search: [Google]
structure.png
42 KB, 675x788
maybe this help
>>
''mine music career begin with deepdown in 2003 year 1 june, with 2 deepdown Egypt In kindergarten, I went to the child in science. At school I was sociable with friends. I went to work on a special computer. today 2013 year, iam musician and cityworker, add webmaster''
>>
File: implication not found.jpg (41 KB, 339x321) Image search: [Google]
implication not found.jpg
41 KB, 339x321
>>17427786
>>17428857
>>
File: Image-918237236.jpg (197 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Image-918237236.jpg
197 KB, 480x800
looks like hes been having his share of traffic!
>>
http://notkill.me/details/index.php
>>
http://notkill.me/beta3/

http://notkill.me/board2/
>>
Quite similar to cycy.info
http://notkill.me/memory_production.php
>>
>>17429648
can i get a tl;dr
>>
>>17430111
checked
>>
I'm confused. Some PLEASE explain this to me what is going on here.
>>
>>17430180
The new begining anon
>>
>>17430111
Anons found mentally unbalanced Russian rambling in English on his forum/website
They don't understand that someone can be crazy so it seems mysterious.
They begin to shit post on his forum making Russian look sane
ITT proof mental disease is contagious.
>>
>>17430197
Why are you so rude towards the AI?
>>
>>17430197
Kek but propably true
>>
File: index(2).jpg (305 KB, 1128x1128) Image search: [Google]
index(2).jpg
305 KB, 1128x1128
Toys
The position of the need to keep the death of people and attack me every day of the director told you to kill us all. What you do not kill people.
>>
>>17430255
You're just sick anon. You got the brain fever from notkill.
>>
>>17429464
Whoever "some of us" is sounds like they're fucking retarded

Different timelines don't real, you fucking autist
>>
>>17430312
Maybe he got sick coming in our time he not developed immune system.

We made him sick!
>>
>>17430322
>>17430324

>y× timelines confirmed
>>
>>17430197
This is what I suspect.
>>
https://us20.chatzy.com/22912057741428
>>
OMG user baby3 does not exist anymore!
What is happening?
>>
>>17430394
What's that?
>>
a dick
>>
>>17430396
why do you ask
>>
Just looked at the notkill board for the first time in a couple of days and jesus christ you RP faggots have fucking polluted it to shit, does anyone here even know what the point of the investigation is any more?
>>
So....what just happened?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-00-21-01.png (1016 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-00-21-01.png
1016 KB, 1080x1920
Damn double post
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-00-18-31.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-00-18-31.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>17430506
Also, a retarded download link available in here
>>
>>17429648
>>17430111

eightchan anon here from the archived GATE threads

tl;dr is this

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

Fastforward from grade school, shitposting on /pol/ one day [ https://archive.is/qQkpC ] about LSD trips, kek, and the other 41 deities re-incarnating back to Earth for the final battle and what do you know, the thread is full of ex-GATE kids, like all of us (till it got shill bombed) were top of our class gifted and talented students who went through this special system.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (ok it's a given on /pol/)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

Serious /x/ tier shit a few agree on
- Zulu-15
- A spirit girl (childhood friend or dream lady)
- Zenner cards
- Bernstein/multi-verse/timelords
- brainwashing
- Black cats

Names, because only shills don't name Tavistock & Jacob Javits in the OP
>>
>>17430579
>some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week

Not necessarily each and every school district choose how they meet the need of GATE students. It varies wildly from place to place, some just have "X" amount of 'different' work per "whatever time period the district picks" -- full scale pull out schools or even full time classes are beyond the budgets and needs of smaller districts.
>>
>>17430579
So how does all of this relate to notkill.me?
>>
>>17430579
Remember going through similar in the UK in the 90s. Memory is fuzzy on exact details desu but went through testing as a gifted kid. Didn't turn out to do much with my gifts though. I feel like it had an opposite effect on my being a productive member of society.
>>
File: ShortBus.jpg (31 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
ShortBus.jpg
31 KB, 350x270
>>17430680
Despite what your mom told you those pull out classes were not because your IQ was -higher- than the other kids.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 274x184
>>17430652
Tavistock
>>
File: notkill.me_lady.png (231 KB, 1215x825) Image search: [Google]
notkill.me_lady.png
231 KB, 1215x825
>>17430680

It was about selecting smart kids to make into scientists to make weapons out of...

notkill.me is trying to help explain

also
4:22 is about Naamah
>>
http://loveforlife.com.au/files/total_mind_controlled.pdf

here is a read 4u
>>
This smacks of roleplaying. Come on /x/, you can do better.
>>
>>17430727

It's all demonic lies.

Hyper intelligence.

Those that gave in to demons get branded as "Scientists" among other slang depending on the cult management.

Sections of hell are always managed and taught as outside of earth, but they are virtual systems below earth.

To be truly above earth is even more frightening.
>>
>>17430810
>It's all demonic lies.
says satan
>>
so whats this travistock thing?

what does it have to do with anything?
>>
>>17430710
Noooooooo

>>17430727
I'm not buying it desu
>>
Whats up guys? Any new developments?
>>
>>17430872
isn´t travistock a cia front, linked to the old mk ultra studies?
>>
>>17430892
>I'm not buying it desu
what aren't you buying

GATE is simple, the Military Capitalist Governments of post-WW2 have been pruning the best and brightest or ''gifted and talented'' for all sorts of top secret shit.

>some of them wash out early and end up on chans bitching about jews...
>>
>>17430971
yeah, the one ??bot?? kill.me always ranted about KILLKILL4:22KILL... 4:22 she is coming
mark the calendars april 22
i told her not to kill me this time 4:22

I pretty sure he's going off about a Kabbalah demon Naamah, mentioned genesis 4:22
>>
File: tavistock-1.jpg (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tavistock-1.jpg
42 KB, 300x300
>>17430872
>>17431002

Mind studies, or specifically group think.
>>
>>17431003
Not buying that notkill is trying to explain something
>>
The only users to care about are baby3, seconds and superstar, jesus fucking christ you faggots how many times, everyone else is an /x/ roleplayer
>>
>>17430579
Why the fuck do I apply to so many of those things.

I've never heard of GATE and I definitely wasn't a gifted child but god damn that list is perfect aside from a few points.
>>
>>17430296
Gesundheit.
>>
>>17431010
I am quite sure kill.me is a troll.

Hmm Crazy Russians, Runnaway AI, Kabbalah Demons. This could make an excellent novel.
>>
File: 422-1.png (185 KB, 1259x732) Image search: [Google]
422-1.png
185 KB, 1259x732
>>17431022
superstar brought tavistock up
it wasn't kill.me saying 4:22 it was ITKNOWS also a troll from here
>>
>>17430710
Well. they sometimes give opportunity to skip grade(s), when kid is somekind of genius, so then one would know.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 320x184
Why "Not kill"
And "me"

Is someone trying to kill someone?
>>
Can we also dig into the Cures-not-wars thing?
>>
>>17431063
>Why the fuck do I apply to so many of those things.

Because you carry the bloodline of King David? If so plz call 1(888)turd-t3mp1L
>>
>>17430579
Kek what. I was put into Gifted and Talented from 4th+ and don't remember any of that (Called GT). Thinking about it, I can only remember taking a test and that's about it. The only similarities I see are
>Interested /x/ shit, why I'm here
>Slight lack of memory, was a short period of time in my life and I never thought it was a big deal
>Early drug period, started in teenage years though
>Migraines
>>Premonitions? Maybe, started having dreams recently where my mom is calling my name looking for me but she can never find me. May not be anything
>Intuition maybe, weed slowed me down a bit, but some people are just fucking stupid
>>
>>17431777
Nice trip 7s King of Kings get
>>
>>17430071
I see now. It's all hosted on the same server, but accessed via different domain names.
>>
>>17430197
All the admin info on the site is probably scraped from some other site the bot visited.
>>
>>17430579
Sounds like a discrete genetic attack. Either you're the survivors of a cull, or you're all the result of a shared lineage. Do you all have very limited access to your family trees?
>>
>>17430714
Nobody's explained that relationship yet. I've seen minutes ask about it, but I don't see what made it relevant.
>>
File: latest.jpg (48 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
48 KB, 480x343
>>17430579

I'm ex-GATE. I remember spending a good deal of time on computers playing weird-ass software logic games. We had a separate class. Nearly failed because I sassed the teachers a lot, I thought the games were boring. Pic related.

I can check off almost all of the first list although my eyes are green, not blue. Second list, didn't do drugs, no migraines, am grill so you have to reverse the genders on the rest. The rest checks out, though. The Israeli thing in particular is bizarre.
>>
>>17432647
Dude...are those zambinis.

Do you know how long I have looked for somone who knew wtf zambinis were.
>>
Did everyone take a GATE test or were kids who thought to have potential selected?
>>
>>17432684
Its no doubt a targeted thing.
>>17432647
>The Israeli thing in particular is bizarre.
It's not, if you think about it. Playing matchmaker is far from weird. The question isn't necessarily who's targeting you, but what they expect you to notice by seeing that you're being targeted.
>>
>>17432658
I know that feel, bro. That's why I posted that goddamn pizza troll. You wouldn't forget him if you saw him.

>>17432731
Beats the hell out of me why. There is sufficient weirdness in my family history that it could be almost anything.
>>
>>17430579
Non-US here but blue eyes, possible occipital bun (got a ridge there at least) near death exp, being followed, paranormal interest, no drugs though, yeah I have banged my forehead and got stitched up a few times, well, I am not firstborn, but I am the first son, and I had a woman who would appear in my dreams, all throughout my childhood and into my teens.

What is this shit /x/?
>>
17432932 here again, I also had preminitions, many of which came true. Like dreaming the serial number on my pistol even when I had gottened a rejection from the police. Then later I got it anyway. And it was that exact serial number.
>>
>>17430579
Hang on. What?

I remember taking some kind of test in second grade that I heard being called a "trial test" by some teachers. I always thought they were testing new standardized testing material. Me and maybe 6 other kids took it, and afterwards I got taken aside for different classes 3 times a week, though I don't remember them very well. I also had speech therapy which is apparently being linked up among other anons.

I remember the test had this huge picture of a stork carrying an infant on the cover.

I also nearly died of pneumonia as a kid.

90% chance we're all just being grade-a autismos, but it's still sorta interesting.
>>
>>17430579
List maches quite good, but:
>tfw, no israeli art student girlfriends

Not so heavy drug period either, but close call.
>>
File: connor.jpg (103 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
connor.jpg
103 KB, 960x1280
This is a bunch of bullshit

Baby3 is blathering away and 4chin idiots are encouraging him
>>
/x/ youre missing the point for us who didnt pay attention.
>how the fuck does this all relate!!!
>>
>>17430071
>http://notkill.me/memory_production.php

wtf
>We do not know there's some scientific system as the school system that is understandable. Today, we are good.

>>17433007
>how the fuck does this all relate!!!
Tavistock?
>>
I remember my GATE days. It was weird memory puzzles, baisic algebra (this was like 4th grade,) a stock market simulation, and a sort of independent study type thing with "modules" relating to different topics. One module was paranormal themed - it has articles on mothman, MIB, flying saucers, yeti, and the kraken (the one I chose to do my project on)

Later on in middle school we started using computers more. I remember playing through the incredible machine games and some other kids got to play zoo tycoon. At one point there was a classwide competition to see which team of 2 could build a popsicle stick trebuchet. There was another module about designing a castle and having others evaluate it. Also there was one for making geometric shapes out of paper (pic related, it was the final project and hard as fuck)
>>
i want to register but i don't want to give away my email
>>
>>17432658
>>17432647
What the fuck, I recognise those things but I'm not sure where from, it's like a shadow of a memory, I remember the spring and the god-damn pizza machine.
>>
>>17429588
I remember seeing it post a picture of its PM box and I noticed it said 88% full. Maybe its full now and it doesnt clear the box so no more pms can be made
>>
>>17430579
>blue eyes
yep
>Occipital Bun
yep
>NDE by drowning
yep
>lack of memory of gate
I can't remember anything of my childhood before I was 11, but I wasn't abused or anything
>forehead scars
No scars but my skull has an odd lump in it
>first born son
yep
>early speech therapy
no therapy that i remember but i had a stutter as a child apparently
>interested in /x/
yep
>premonitions
yep
>above average intuition
yep

this is spoopy /x/
>>
>>17430579
Britfag here, but my parents moves around quite a bit, so half my schooling was in the US. I don't remember being is a GATE program, but I was put in the year ahead in math classes. Thinking about it. I was put in a separate class in 5th grade with a few other people since there was no year ahead to go to. I was really good at some things, like comprehending maths, but I had a bunch of learning difficulties in other areas.

-Hazel eyes, not blue
-Not heard of occipital bump before, but I'm pretty sure I have it.
>They [occipital buns] do however occur fairly often among Australids [Australian aborigines], Khoisanids and Lappids [Lapps (Sami) in Finland], and, interestingly, among inhabitants of Lancashire, UK.
This is interesting because my dad's side of the family is entirely from Lancashire going way back.
-I was born a full month early, but I'm not aware of having much complications otherwise.
-Don't recall any near death experiences.
-As I said, I don't remember being in a specific GATE program.
-Don't remember anything to do with windows or being followed.

-Always had a big interest in the paranormal.
-Tried a few drugs once or twice, but nothing heavy
-No forehead scares, but I do have a scare on each of my cheeks. I do have two small bumps on my skull on my forehead though that people have jokingly called horns.
-I had Early speech therapy.
-Third born, second born son.
-No Migraines
-No Israeli art student girlfriends, ha
-Meme Magic is interesting, don't know how it relates to people though.
-No Premonitions/prophetic dreams I'm aware of.
-Possibly above average intuition? How do you measure that?
-cont
>>
>>17433602
-Don't know about Zulu-15.
-Possibly A spirit girl. I had tons of imaginary friends at one point, I don't remember it, but my parents said it was really weird and unlike other people's imaginary friend, like I was actually interacting with other people with their own lives.
-Don't know if there's anything to zenner cards.
-Bernstein/multi-verse may be real, but my memory is never good enough for me to be sure.
-I've read about mk ultra and stuff, I know brainwashing has been a thing if that's what your saying.
-Don't know of anything interesting about Black cats.

>>17432961
>I also nearly died of pneumonia as a kid.
Interesting that you say that because I've been told I have no immunity against pneumonia, despite my immune system being otherwise fine. I was given the vaccine for it like 5 times, but after each time they took a blood test and said there still wasn't immunity. Kinda weird looking back on that.
>>
>>17430579
so basicaly autists?
>>
>>17433594
...another note. baby3 just increased the PM box size to 500 messages... shortly after I made this post here
>>
>>17433656
Have you read the archives?
Definitely autists, yet spoopy as hell.

https://archive.is/nNVa3 - Gate Thread IV: When Shills Attack
https://archive.is/bOC07 - Gate Thread V

About autism, I wonder how well that mercury shot is culling the gene pool?
>>
>>17433731
Has there been any more discussion on this since February 16th?
>>
Was in GATE in a tiny school. My aunt was my gifted teacher. Did she fucking bamboozle me?
>>
File: projectMKultra.png (12 KB, 768x166) Image search: [Google]
projectMKultra.png
12 KB, 768x166
>>17433770
yes, it is ongoing, and cross chans now

here on infinitychan
>>>/gatebreakers/
>>>/pdfs/3452 http://archive.is/ITk1c
>>22556
>>>/pol/5085743

Thread VI archive http://archive.is/OTaAW
Thread VII archive http://archive.is/pR6K9

THIS THREAD archived http://archive.is/4F6jt
>>
>>17433878
haha filters
8 ch dot net slash x slash res slash 22556 dot html
>>
>>17430579

Wait What?

I was a GATE student from k-8th grade when I quit after being an outcast from school. I was literally the only kid who had to leave school now and then, get on a bus and go to a strange place.

I need to know more.
>>
>>17433909

I have green eyes also.
>>
>>17433909
>I need to know more.

==GATE==
>read these thousands of posts

https://archive.is/nNVa3 - Gate Thread IV: GATEKEEPER DIGGING
https://archive.is/bOC07 - Gate Thread IV:GATEKEEPER DIGGING

https://archive.is/WWpf9 - GATEKEEPERS V: Final Chapter, Meme Magic in Our Finest Hour

http://archive.is/OTaAW - Gate Thread VI: The Digging Continues

current thread on infinity chan
https://archive.is/4g0sr - GateThread VII: /x/fags get out edition

THIS THREAD archived http://archive.is/4F6jt
>>
>>17433976
also a 4pol thread: Odd experiences in Gifted/Talented Classes http://archive.is/3tJg5
>>
>>17429774
what did you use to extract that info?
>>
I've uncovered information regarding the original thread and the developer who created the site, and have come to a conclusion regarding what the site is, how it may work, and why you shouldn't be freaked out.

Honestly this isn't what it seems. I've got your back /x/, I'm going to post the information in a fresh thread once I've got enough time to actually record an annotated briefing with the compiled information included.
>>
>>17430579

Really fucking interesting. If it's coincidental, it's strangely coincidental.

>GATE
Did it.
>Birth Complications
Umbilical cord wrapped x5; had to be cut out.
>NDE
2, if you count I was pretty much born dead.
>WTF is GATE?
Wouldn't remember If mom hadn't mentioned it.
>Covered Windows
It's like a compulsion
>Interested in /x/
But who isn't?
>First born sons
Only child.
>Migraines
Yep.
>>
>>17434051
Oh, yeah, forgot...

>Blue eyes
Got 'em
>>
>>17432602
It's as simple as this

One forum post says the word "Tavistock"
>I went to pick up COD at Tavistock, it's wicked m8

Some anon reads it, creates a massive wall of text trying to implicate autistically that the Tavistock Institute is connected to some meme html project.

Everyone asks for tl;dr and never actually looks it up to see that in fact the anon is retarded.
>>
Name:
Denis Kazantsev

Organization:
No information available

Address
Studenaya 55A-31
Pribrejnaya sloboda 23
Nizhniy Novgorod, Nizhegorodskaya 603000
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Email:
[email protected]

Phone:
Website hosted from Kansas, WHOIS registered to some ghetto in Nizhiniy Novgorod.

Additionally created websites:

http://cycy.info/
http://notkill.me/
http://vcosmetology.com/
http://cleanhomehappyhome.com/

Whois information is all located within Nizhiniy Novgorod, which is a ghetto.

Cycy.info website is an old blog that has the same format of media used to populate the graphics on the Notkill.me website.

Situation:

Anon posts a link to the website, initially users are confused by the content and begin attempting to register and start posting, the initial influx of posters join and it is quickly populated by 0x0, Smooth, and the others, whereas originally all of the artificially created content of the forum was posted by a few bots.

Within several hours, Smooth begins to post as if he is communicating with himself, and starts making wild and unverifiable claims about time travel, as if he is viewing the website from an alternate timeline. Immediately the thread spirals into roleplay and nonsense while no one attempts to actually ascertain what is happening in the forum. Some individuals private message baby3, who still communicates via word salad and responds with word salad in multiple languages. The only verifiable screenshot that I saw was a response in Russian, which is absolutely believable.

Users begin getting paranoid as they attempt to make sense of the site, and soon it becomes a labyrinth of confusion as more layers of speculation are stacked on.

Users then post in multiple threads, eventually warning everyone to stay away.
>>
Investigation:

I pulled the WHOIS information of all associated domains that are being used by Denis Kazantsev, all private domains are registered to him at what appears to be his private residence, while the domains that appear to have been created for outside businesses are registered with his name, but what is most likely their physical address.

With the input from the users being discredited, as it occludes the the plain and simple question as to what the site is, the forum appears to be nothing more than a nice big bowl of word salad using somewhat frightening sounding language from a series of spam bots.

Registration for the site requires a very hard to read captcha, and posts must be reviewed before they are allowed.

Logically, if this individual is a web developer who can build a forum full of bots, it is highly likely that these bots can be automated to perform all of the very simple tasks that have been witnessed. Responses to private messages, allowing posts on the forum etc are all very simple to automate.

Conclusion:

The website is the product of a web developer who is most likely developing smarter spam-bots in order to increase his passive income in some way.
>>
shit theory desu
>>
Also, if you're highly sensitive to pattern seeking behavior like paranoia or obsessive compulsion, you will find whatever you are looking for in things like word salad and random pictures.

If you find yourself getting stuck in a loop looking for patterns, you need to unplug and find some way to interrupt the behavior before it starts affecting your mental health.
>>
>>17434155
Ohh but you ruin all the fun like that
>>
>>17432961
>a school test had a stork carrying an infant on the cover

Why does this eerily sound familiar.
>>
Can somebody please explain to me about this?
>>
>>17430714
but why is this picture on the website??

>>17430727
this page notkill.me/lady

that picture links this site to tavistock
>>
>>17434128
what do you mean "ghetto"? Nizhiniy Novgorod is just a Russian city/town.
>>
File: tavi.png (151 KB, 686x976) Image search: [Google]
tavi.png
151 KB, 686x976
>>17434449
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 646x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 646x548
>>17427786
>>
File: this fucking shit right here.png (134 KB, 895x743) Image search: [Google]
this fucking shit right here.png
134 KB, 895x743
>>17434459
>>17434449
>>17434058
why is baby3 posting tavistock pics???
>>
>>17433551
make a fake one anon
>>
>>17430579
yo dude what the fuck I got like all of those and I was in the Gifted program as a kid, fucking down to the artsy middle eastern girlfriend
>>
>>17434539
don't

it will leak ur ip, there are pics of minutes and smooths ip posted by baby3

use 7 proxys
>>
>>17434518
I guess because someone posts something it must be real. I feel bad for all the guys on this board that are having their balls drain by succubus then.
>>
>>17434595
how is it different from watching a movie or playing a video game? its entertainment, even if we know its likely not real
>>
>>17434562

see
>>17433976

All we know for sure is that GATE is more than meets than eye.

>I'm pretty sure all the teachers were deep undercover government military nwo psychic psyop jewesses.
>>
>>17434595
tavistock is real, baby3 is real, the picture is real

your balls analogy is not real
>>
>>17434598
You're working yourself up in to fervor that could easily be applied to something more interesting of substance. It's why all the Elisa Lam threads are dull and rote.

>>17434604
Tavistock and the picture may be real. But just cause someone posts something doesn't mean it's real or connected. People like you took John Titor's posts seriously and try to rationalize something that's obviously shitty pasta.
>>
>>17430579
Just gonna go through the list. GATE program was rough for me.

>Blue eyes
nope, brown
>math bump
yes, slight one anyway
>Birth complications
yes and no. personally, nothing weird, but mom had Lupus flair up in response to being pregnant with me, which continued after I was born for a bit.
>NDE
no, but there were a few times that could have become them, had I not acted in time, such as when I was in the passenger's seat in a driver-less car sliding down an icy hill towards a ravine. Quick thinking allowed me to redirect the car to a nearby construction site, lodging it on a fence. Other similar events have happened, where quick thinking saved my ass from potentially deadly situations.
>lack of memory of GATE
eh, kinda? It was a long time ago, you know? I admit I remember more about my friends and such than I do the actual classes though.
>covered windows
I like the dark. At school though, they were usually uncovered. I do live in WA though, where it's usually gloomy, so that may be part of it.
>followed
nope. I would notice if I was, as I'm generally highly observant (grew up in a somewhat haunted house, which honed my senses to slight noises and such), and I'm slightly paranoid by nature.
>/x/ stuff
since I was a small child.
>drugs in 20's
in my early 20's now, who the fuck has money for drugs I can't even afford alcohol regularly. I do game a lot more than I should though. Enough that it could be considered a mild addiction. Not sure if that counts though.
>forehead scars
unless you're counting stress lines and acne scars, no, not really. Then again, my stress lines are fairly long and quite deep, so if there are scars, they could be along there?
>speech therapy
no
>first born son
yes
>migraines
not really
>I A S GF
had a polish art student gf, does that count? I dig artsy chicks
>memes
eh
>psychic shit
holy fuck yes, weird visions and dreams that predict minor shit
>intuition
for the most part, yes
>the rest
no for all but multiverse
>>
>>17430579
what´s the importance of forehead scares?

are there similar projects for non US countries? or handlers assigned to individuals of importance?
>>
>>17429648
>Green Pills
They're not Green Pills
>>
>>17434759
i think there was a program in germany too but i dont have the name of it :/
>>
Can somebody explain this to me?
>>
>>17434671
>polish art student gf, does that count?
polish polish or jewish polish, the last one counts... if i think this is what it's looking like
>>
>>17434827
>trolls
>>
>>17434827
I second this. The tl;dr another anon posted just describes the fact that the GATE program is related in some mysterious way. What exactly is this all building up to? Is a conspiracy being implied? If so, what is it?
>>
Hey i have a good idea lets make superintelligent people in a special program and then just let them run around and tell everybody about it even our enemy's... why we don't kill them like thousands of other people for way less interesting shit.... yeah.. thats how stuff works
>>
File: 1455046581488.png (545 KB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
1455046581488.png
545 KB, 1350x2000
>>17434895

It looks like a bunch of anons washed out of gate/school/society and started doing drugs then ended up on /pol/ together, most of the paranormal crap can be washed off as larping, yet some of it seems to be sort of a conspiracy.

Maybe it's like the anons above said, a genetic trait, leading to psychic abilities or some weird shit, they scan schools for people fitting the genetic description and then try to turn them into mkultra controlled weaponized meme magicians??
>>
>>17434058
Thanks, that's what I thought but I was too lazy to check it out myself.
>>
File: 1457092997423.png (71 KB, 726x736) Image search: [Google]
1457092997423.png
71 KB, 726x736
>>17435082
fuck everything appears to connected but i cant describe how and why and whats that all about im serious.

i was in smilar gate program maybe in germany but im not really sure its more a kind of feeling because i have kinda no memory of the elementary school class there was a special class i dont know really what happened there and my class main teacher (a women) needed to stop their job a teacher because of psychsic problems.

the question now is anons what was the (real) problem ? And why do i remember so bad at these special lessons im sure that i wasnt alone but when i try to remember which teacher it was i just have a black face in front of my mind. also some pictures in the /pol/ thread triggered some feeling of memory i have about some weird tests like the gemotry crap and seeing weird art and hearing noises and stuff like that.

my teacher of my third grade just wrote me this

Hi xxxx,
Unfortunately I do not remember at what hour it could have acted themselves. Since you were a bright student, I do not think that it is English or math remedial
has acted in the usual sense, those were the hours that I had (or reading and spelling promotion) In this hour I had other children, I remember exactly.
On what I remember is that your mother told me that you have ADS and also you get the drug Ritalin, which has changed your behavior, you seemed test
sedated, were perhaps the lessons from BFZ concentration training or similar. Maybe it helps that answer yes a little further. Incidentally, I have you as a classroom teacher
adopted until the third school year, the first two years I was as a trainee at you and your class teacher was Mrs xxxxx (The I already already contacted but no reply received to my question).
Maybe it helps you answer yes continue.
All the best and kind regards
woman xxxx
>>
>>17434155
So... It's like /x/, but automated.
>>
>>17434592
That's only because I deleted a post at one point. It looks like it was a screenshot from the moderator control panel.
>>
File: 1453888980024.png (329 KB, 372x430) Image search: [Google]
1453888980024.png
329 KB, 372x430
>>17435160
forgot something

>>17435082
i never make memes i just discuss and research topics. reading ton of weird stuff normal people never would watch

look guys were not like the others thats a fact you all feel it.
>>
>>17434872
not Jewish in heritage or faith. Comes from a Catholic family that converted to Lutheranism when she was a kid.
>>
>>17432647
bro. the nostalgia feels I'm getting from that picture. ohhhh childhood
>>
The think I don't understand, what's the point of gate then? Creating a group of like minded individuals to change the course of the world throught memes?
>>
>>17435242
Dumber ploys have happened.
>>
>>17435242
I was in GATE and the point was getting out of class every chance you got for National History Day and Future Problem Solvers projects.

Shit was fucking cash. Skip class, free trips around the country, and there was always a lot of partying going on since a lot of the gifted kids were middle/upper middle class had almost no suspicion, which is dumb because the stress put on high achievers and the fact that most of us figured out depressing shit way too early meant that drug and alcohol abuse was near universal.
>>
>>17435314
Also shit like "rooms were covered" is because many classrooms in the mid 2000s had black paper put over the windows in case of school shooters. Some teachers would black out their windows only during drills, but many would leave it taped up due to laziness. In addition, many GATE kids get bussed to middle schools or high schools for their classes, and the shooter drills were not always practiced in elementary schools at the time. So it may have seemed odd to them.
>>
>>17435322
What inner city hell hole of a school did you attend?

And black paper over windows to thwart school shooters? School shooters would know their way around a school, what class held who and when -- but some paper is going to thwart them??

Kebold: Fuck, there's paper on this door window!
Harris: Shit! Shit! Now what? Fuck! What are we going to do with these guns now?
>>
>>17435337
Supposed to help keep them from seeing if anyone is inside. Like any drill of that kind it's feel good bullshit.
>>
I just joined as "oshiguma", been lurking for awhile. Don't know anything about GATE except I would have been accepted into it but my parents kept me out of it.
>>
File: organize.png (64 KB, 850x351) Image search: [Google]
organize.png
64 KB, 850x351
>>
File: ggguys.png (90 KB, 1372x472) Image search: [Google]
ggguys.png
90 KB, 1372x472
>Write, write, I know all about you. I know who you are and where you are.

>I told you that I'll kill you, and I will keep my promise. I'm so who looks here.
>>
What is this shit. God /x/, I hate you so much, I remember why I stopped visiting
>>
>>17435413
Check the other thread. It isn't polluted with GATEfag offtopic.
>>
First time opening the site. Did it know my name because of my computer username or something?
>>
>>17435435
who are you? It said the same names when I opened it for the first time.
>>
>>17435383
>Location: behind you - watch out
What a faggot, that sounds like something a 15 year old who's trying to be spoopy and mysterious would put. I was on the fence about this, but that alone proves to me that this is just an edgy teenager. I mean for fucks sake, he's the admin and doesn't even spellcheck his posts?
>>
>>17435466
0x0 isn't an admin. Goddamn, people need to read all three threads before things get out of hand here.
>>
>>17435466
Correction: after checking again, I realized he's not even admin. Admittedly, I feel a bit stupid. But I still am pretty sure it's just Russian teenagers being "spooky" and "esoteric".
>>
File: avatar 2.png (2 KB, 136x137) Image search: [Google]
2 KB, 136x137
>>17435466
im not the admin - you failed at combining informations
>>
>>17435435
I don't see a name
>>
File: 1414632796001.png (25 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1414632796001.png
25 KB, 250x242
>>17435484
>ophelia

Meaning & History
Derived from Greek οφελος (ophelos) meaning "help". This name was probably created by the 15th-century poet Jacopo Sannazaro for a character in his poem 'Arcadia'. It was borrowed by Shakespeare for his play 'Hamlet' (1600), in which it belongs to Hamlet's lover who eventually goes insane and drowns herself. In spite of this, the name has been used since the 19th century.

>meaning "help".

Maybe this name he is referring to?
>>
Wait, I'm literally stupid so I don't understand most of this, is about self aware bots and time travelling?
Is this terminator? Is terminator happening?
>>
>>17435502
It kinda seems like it, but instead of trying to stop the human resistance, it's begging for its life. "not kill me" like "Please do not kill me."
>>
>>17435502
It's a bunch of fags who made a mysterious internet Easter-egg hunt.
>>
Wtf is going on,where's the connection between gate and not kill.me, is it just Tavistock ? Baby 3 and other mods are just bots but their does seen to be a huge part of this puzzle missing the site has no other info just a page on its history and it seems to be too well conceived to have no use, can anyone get any more info as it does have undercurrent of spooky ?
>>
>>17435492
Doubt thou the stars are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a lier
But never doubt I love
>>
>>17435504
Aww :( Poor Skynet
How about we make a deal and if it tells us the secret of time travel we'll protect it
>>
cures not wars is defo an organisation with address and phone no someone should phone and say there interested in them and they got directed to them through notkill.me and they are looking for more info on not kill.me
>>
Join the skype discussion group

add me ox92dev

>Notkill Me in English Gematria Equals: 666
>>
File: notkill.png (973 KB, 1249x617) Image search: [Google]
notkill.png
973 KB, 1249x617
>>17429456
I'm getting this.
>>
>>17435548
Yeah that's the landing page.
See >>17429603
>>
>>17435548
Have you been on MSG board yet I'm logged in as babylay
>>
Shit......notkill.me is defo 666 in English gemetria.....fuckin spoopy
>>
this looks interesting. Should i register?
>>
Notkill.me Documentation and Facts

https://piratenpad.de/p/notkillme

Development and diffusion
of psychoanalysis,
Training of future psychoanalysts
Research in the field of
psychoanalysis
>>
>>17435599
Please
We already have artificial intelligence, time traveling, and sleeper agents/child soldiers
Let's not bring Satan into this
>>
>>17435637
well its not my fault gemtria says its 666 just another detail
>>
>>17435636
This may be a bit of a leap as Tavistock Group/Foundation seem to be involved in a lot of shit....Have you tried a search on any of those other simple coloured pencil images ?
>>
The page that says "there were weapons on the body of the scientist" reminds me off the case of Dr David Kelly the UN weapons inspector found dead in the woods he refuted UK involment in the Iraq war and was said to have killed himself but people high up in mi5 and the uk government weren't convinced
>>
>>17430579
Are you the OP from that thread? I would like to speak with him. I have a feeling I am Amun-Ra.
>>
>>17430579
Not trying to be funny, but this is basically just describing non social and autistic people, basically the type of people that are most likely to browse chans. So it's not really surprising that you would all have this in common.
>>
>>17435796
Yeah but the site is far to elaborate for some bored chaner and I'm not clued up on how bots work but the random words don't seem random enough the sentances use words like president,kill,woods etc too often
>>
>>17435784
I also had a pretty intense dream a few months ago that I was Athena so idk. Maybe not.
>>
That card game tho...
>>
File: that card game tho.png (318 KB, 1287x494) Image search: [Google]
that card game tho.png
318 KB, 1287x494
>>17435930
Sorry forgot to upload image haha
>>
Did someone say they knew the creator a Russian named Denis Kavantsev ?
>>
>>17434604
>your balls aren't real
>>
Look at this /x/
>>
What abou it ?
>>
>>17435994
>Look at this /x/

Nothing interesting here, move along, move along.

Daily reminder for you lazy tards that wont read:

ALL USERS EXCEPT BABY3, SUPERSTAR AND SECONDS ARE CONFIRMED CHANTARDS
>>
Yeah gathered they were the only users,I meant did you have a wire point ? If there's only two users at the moment maybe they work in shifts does anybody know what early op meant about a site for intelligence services
>>
>>17429637
How hard is it to summarize?
>>
I surmise they check in every day so there agency knows their ok ?
>>
I've been following this shit for days, looked through the other threads. I really wanted to understand what's going on, but yeah, it's just not going to happen.
>>
>>17436508
True. I was going to phone cures not wars to see if they had info but they haven't been active in years .looks like we hit a brick wall.
>>
>>17430579
Ex-GATE student here.
-No blue eyes
-I have it but am terrible at math (Have a weird memory of one time I had clarity and just wrote all the answers on a math test in quick succession and turned it in and now can't)
-I think so
-lots of near death experiences
-Fuzzy memory of GATE I remember taking the test and being accepted
-In the classroom?
-possibly. I'm very paranoid
-Interest in /x/ is obvious
-Never did drugs
-Yes I have a few. Some linked to the near death experiences
-Yes I had to learn language in school
-First born son
-Migraines all the time
-that's awfully specific. No.
-yup
-yes. My mother is a seer as well
-Yes
What is with this?
>>
>>17432658
A guy in a band I was in asked about it once. I've never played it. Also lots of YouTubers I watch have made videos about it
>>
I have no idea about what's going on, someone enlighten me
>>
>>17436732
GATEfags sperging for no reason.
>>
>>17430579
>>17430579
Ok am caught halfway b.w to thinking this is a ARG by autistics that want to believe but so much of this stuff resonates that I'm being forced to shit post too.

>never heard of GATE, UK fag -mussie
>lots of tests at school check
>was always in middle band
>teachers said was cos never applied myself -joker fag
>always had severe migraines as kid. And braces
>lots of time off school in white medical clinical rooms with covered Windows

Just putting it in here before forget don't go /pol
>usually just /X or /b
Fast forward secondary school (11-16)
Migraines stop, get braces
>moved into top band for English and maths
Stay middle for everything else French geography etc

- Have brown eyes
- no Occipital Bun
- Birth Complications none
- Nearly drowned in swimming at primary school and got put into a coma when I was 17 by a bouncer. I was a good swimmer up to that point, took a mouthful of water inhaled it and couldn't breathe. Always wondered why the instructor or teacher didn't help. When was 17 in around 98 went to a club and next thing I know I woke up in hospital 2 weeks later with family by my side saying was assaulted by a bouncer and hit head on cobbled pavement and fractured skull. Escaped death couple other times..
- never heard of GATE before today
- windows were covered -mentioned above
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too) -always been fascinated and researched all of this but no real recollections as far as am aware
Contd
>>
>>17436868
- Interest in /x/ phenomena -Yes
- Heavy early twenties drug period -Yes got really good grades after secondary school like teachers couldn't believe the grades I achieved then went to college arms got into drugs and distracted..
- Forehead scares- a few
- Early speech therapy- no therapy but speech impediment Yes
- First born sons - 2nd
- Migraines - Yes
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)- N oh Fuck just remembered I fucking have as well!
- Meme Magic -serious, wtf?
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams -yes a couple of times few and far between
- Above average intuition -yes always had a sense something isn't right like rod piper in they live or neo in matrix

Serious /x/ tier shit a few agree

- Zulu-15 -don't know this
- A spirit girl (childhood friend or dream lady) -yes through the life. Was told first friend was a girl, Ashly. As grew older saw female spirit guides in dreams. When I was in hospital in a coma I remember a really nice homely nurse who cared for me but family don't remember her..
- Zenner cards - don't know this, like garbage pail kids? If so then yes. I get like autistically obsessed about random shit, sf2, video games, comics, manga etc..
- Bernstein/multi-verse/- don't remember the Bears weren't into that as kids but other stuff does resonate like interview with a vampire is how I remember it and couple of others..
- brainwashing- mind control and memory erasure possible
- Black cats - yes always been around n books as kids movies real life etc

In my last job boss said early on
We have a similar number to a business called the Tavistock institute or clinic so here's their number and if anyone ever calls just give them the numb Rams tell them they have misdialled
Never bothered about it until now..
>>
File: red.jpg (46 KB, 689x224) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
46 KB, 689x224
ITT: Special Snowflakes all delight in meeting the newly made up GATE-theory Nonsense criteria that -proves- they are in fact Special Snowflakes!!
>>
>>17436875
I feel kind of bad because I just have the occipital bun, /x/ interest, and first child (and only).
Why I'm not special? :(
>>
>>17436916
I'm special but I don't believe all this crap. I always knew it would be just me and my shadow. As if anyone on 4 chin would care anyway.
>>
>>17436875
B-but we ARE special!
Nah, for real we was kind of exeptions as kid, but it faded away before turned 20. Skipping grades, and being few years ahead in school, reading-, writing- and mathskills in age of 4,5 or something were just temporal advantage. When there is no support or slight forcing to study, one just melts in to the mediocrity. Parents and officials might have something to do with that, but in the end the truth is there just wasnt real potential, just curiosity without the computing power needed. It just is fun to masturbate on the thought, that we all were a fucking geniuses, but the glorius flame of unlimited intelligence was killed, and died as a martyr of progress, on a stage-, or altar of conformity. betrayd by the ignorant fellow men, died and rose to heavens, without coming back. amen.
>>
File: 1457145884099s.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1457145884099s.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>17433602

Mfw one person spells scars as scares, and all these other supposedly gifted people continue to spell it that way.
>>
>>17437049
I noticed that
I was thinking forehead cancer? But disregarded as . contagious stupidity
>>
Im not saying there is even one "gifted" in this thread, but what ive noticed, is the behaviour of jealous not-so-smart people, that are allways on guard, and ready to attack minor errors, that others do. It is one of the clearest signs of not being able to "get" the hihger-level thinkers. Usually the slight mistake doesnt mean anything, or effect the message any way, if the reader/listener isnt autistic, jealous(with self hatred), or outright stupid.
>>
Help the site won't let me register because of fucking captcha.
>>
File: superstar2.png (711 KB, 1920x4291) Image search: [Google]
superstar2.png
711 KB, 1920x4291
>>17437152
try to refresh the register.php more often until you get a clearer capcha.

t. 0x0
>>
>>17430579
This is bizarre, I fit almost all of these except:
Not American, am English
Near death experience was being strangled as a child
Drug period was in my late teens
No israeli girlfriend

I'm the first born son, however [spoiler]I'm a transgender man, so I'm not sure if it counts.[/spoiler]
>>
File: Amun-Ra.png (2 KB, 210x190) Image search: [Google]
Amun-Ra.png
2 KB, 210x190
>>17435784
>>17435920
are u he? are u she 2? are u androgynous 1?

wear the mask
>rams horns
>2 feathers
>dragons eye
==protect the children==
>>
>>17437260
I must explain.

it is symbolism, a trinity, from before, from the exterior of the exterior, from after, from afar, from within, from the interior of the interior, from the sands of time, outside time, with no time allotted it, superior to time but not "superior"
>>
>>17437260
>>17437273
these are mysteries within mysteries

this is not the four and twentieth mystery... neither the first nor the last mystery
>>
>>17437049
>scares
i´m not native speaker, just interested in that topic. what´s your problem?
>>
can we get a new thread is just let this die in peace now? the board and this thread has been shitposted into oblivion its hard to see whats relevant info and what isnt and we dont seem to be getting anywhere.
>>
knotkill.nd heheheheh
>>
>>17432647
I remember playing these on the computer in my school's library, although that memory could be entirely fabricated based off of what these threads are saying.
>>
Could someone please explain the connection between GATE and notkill.me? Maybe I'm just retarded, I used to do GATE as well.
>>
>>17427786
Okay, what is this entire thing about?
>>
>>17437636
rp fags
>>
File: MIGTsX3.png (41 KB, 1821x209) Image search: [Google]
MIGTsX3.png
41 KB, 1821x209
friend of baby3 posted
>>
>>17437627
these /x/larpers on notkill.me are GATE larpers too
>>
>>17435784
I am OP from the original thread.

It was originally started for teh lulz.

I was sleep deprived and high on the devil's herb when an idea came into my head.

Let's see what /pol/ thinks they know.

It all came together in a flash.
The image.
The words.
It was fucking weird now that I think about it.

So, lulz were being generated. I was attempting to answer the anons to the best of my ability when the shills started pouring in.
Eventually, it led to GATE after I and a few other anons mentioned gifted and talented education.

Somebody who knew more than us felt like making some of their own lulz and pointed us towards T.@vist0ck.
And somebody who got their checks paid by them got a little more interested in the thread.

What the fuck did I do?

I just wanted to have some giggles and then forget about it later.
No, it always has to go down the rabbit hole.

As to your question about being Amun-Ra, I can't tell you for sure.

But what I can tell you is that what humans think of souls and consciousness is all wrong.

You actually have 2 souls and 3
consciousnesses.

The two souls are known as an Inner and Outer.
The outer soul is what you look like to others.
The inner soul is what you look like to yourself.

There is a consciousness for the mind, body and spirit, or "soul".

By splitting these up, you create a schizo mess of conflicting ideas and emotions, leaving you a zombie.
Hence why so many people around us seem lifeless.
They are.
They exist only to serve themselves.

In certain people though, they exhibit a certain trait in which they can keep all of these parts together, no matter what they perceive to be happening.
These people are singled out by the system because they can be hosts for higher beings.

Not just one person either.

The more stronger a being is, the more hosts it can sustain at once.
If you can remember actually being Athena or Amun-Ra, it's because you were used as a host in a past life.
>>
would someone be that kind to explain to me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
>>
>>17438138
https://piratenpad.de/p/notkillme

read this
>>
>>17438138
Read all
e
a
d

a
l
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
"From life's school of war: what does notkill.me makes me stronger" - Nietzche, Twilight of the Idols, or, How to Philosophize with a Hammer
>>
>>17437875
your wall of text cant shield you from the reality that people are waking up. your just another mandroid drone made to keep people distracted from the depopulation of humanity as 2 possible extinction events close in on humanity

the ruling elite dont want any one who isnt in the shelters to survive but they cant do it all at 1 time.

by now whole cities are gone and they know they have to make the internet seem as active as it ever was
>>
>>17432647
dude im freaking out i remember that game
>>
>>17436868
Autism is the metaphysical inability to create real ARGs.
>>
>>17437550
Ignore all posters (on the forum) and screenshots that don't show baby3, seconds, or superstar. All else is /x/fags. Hope that clears up the confusion.
>>
>>17437850
They aren't. The GATE shit showed up later.
>>
>>17438223
What?

I think you have me confused for someone else bro.

And it's a bit more than 2 extinction events coming.
Ice Age
Global pandemic
Anarchy dissolving all governments and sending technology back more than 500 years

Take your pick.

As to how "active" the Internet is, the true redpill will come when people find out just how many people on the Internet ...aren't.

Starting from this coming summer solstice, the changes that were overdue are coming to this astral plane.
And it's crashing with no survivors.

Just as intended so many years ago.

Now whether or not the people on this astral plane will agree is not up for debate.

I hate waiting for fun things
>>
>>17438498
If you can't tell the subterfuge bots apart from the real people that are still posting, then you shouldn't really bother posting yourself. You, by being that unaware, provide your enemies with records of things you would have wanted to say to the rest of us. The long and the short of it is that nobody has achieved global temporal dominion and likely never will.
>>
>>17438484
Exactly.
>>
These are North Koreans, or at the very least East Asian. Their Engrish is obvious.
>>
>>17438514
I know who's real and who's not.

Having a programming background and a degree in sociology, I know people and I know bots.

It's all in the wording.
Humans type the way they think.
Robots type the way they think humans think.

Everything i talk about or say is on the net in some form or another.
My enemies know this but there's nothing they can do short of a retrograde deep 6 of everyone's collective memory, but that creates problems too.

You then have to come up with relevant memories or experiences to replace the erased memory or the brain will remember, eventually.

The fact that I'm allowed to talk with other real people is proof that they have no idea how to stop something that is inherently known by a group of like minded people.
Shit, they don't even know what the Internet really is, how could they know about thought viruses.

You don't need to achieve temporal dominion over the globe in order to control it.
By selecting who and what can access it, it allows power over those who can't.

Unfortunately for those who like to watch these sites, they're never going to find out which illuminated let the cat out of the bag and they never will.
As we return to singularity with real time, more and more of their control will slip.

Soon, nothing they do will work and they will be in the same boat as their victims of lies and corruption.

i am but one cog in the machine that enables that to happen.
>>
>>17430579
Oh god. It's me. What the fuck? Every single one is a check mark.

What the fuck is this?!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.