[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit /x/, I just had the most fucking terrifying experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: tf2deer.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tf2deer.gif
1 MB, 320x180
Holy shit /x/, I just had the most fucking terrifying experience. I'm fucking shaking.
I was recording music, and I had my headphones plugged into my microphone. When my headphones are plugged into my microphone, I can hear whatever noises my microphone picks up. My headphones are noise-cancelling, really it just helps me to hear my voice easier while singing. So, I was editing audio with my headphones on. I heard these strange sounds, and I noticed my microphone was still on. I paused the audio and listened.
I definitely heard something. I turned the volume up higher and it sounded like voices. It definitely sounded like whispering. It was pretty hard to hear what was actually being said, but it was fucking terrifying.
So, /x/, I took off my headphones and I heard silence. My headphones were loud enough that you could hear stuff coming out of them when they're not on your head.
I still haven't turned around from my computer, and I'm not sure I want to.
Picture unrelated, just something I made ages ago.
>>
>>17427766
Sounds like you experienced a live EVP. Not uncommon
>>
>>17427766
upload?
>>
>>17427770
I wish I was recording, it was pretty hard to hear but better than any EVP I've heard
I just heard fucking scratching outside my door this is horrible I live in a secluded cabin
>>
>>17427774
Sorry, I wasn't recording, I'll set my mic to record now in case it happens again
>>
>>17427779
It sounds like the beginning of a spoopy movie..Good luck OP
>>
The scratching went away, it sounded like an animal though so it might just be coincidence
>>17427792
Honestly considering calling a family member or something lmao
>>
It's 12:46 at night fug
>>
Alright, nothing else happened. False alarm, /x/
Sorry everyone but it looks like you won't be hearing about me on the news
>>
>>17427809
Thats what they want you to think
>>
Just fyi I'm going to the outhouse, will report back if I am OK, then I will close the thread.
>>
>>17427818
But what if your not okay...How will we know ?!
>>
>>17427782
Which it obviously won't right
>>
>>17427818
If this is legitimate then I'm honestly pissing myself for you OP.
>>
>>17427766
>>17427774
>>17427818
What program do you use to record? Turn on your PC, maybe try again.
>>
>>17427782
*facepalm*
>>
>>17427818
>then I will close the thread.

So much for you leaving your mic on while recording.

OP did not deliver today.
>>
>>17427844
>>17427842
He said he was editing audio when it happened, my guess is he just hadn't unplugged his mic.
>>17427818
Waiting on your return opie
>>
>>17427818
Have you tried sacrificing a goat and praying to Slaanesh?
>>
>>17427818
one hour ago
op ded.
>>
>>17428011
Or he's constipated
>>
>>17427766
Don't be scared, it's just a ghost. They were probably complimenting you on your music.

Or telling you you suck and should jump off a bridge. Either way.
>>
File: sunrise.jpg (881 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.jpg
881 KB, 1920x1200
>>17427766
Give us yor recording plz.
MIB
>>
>>17428036
Namefag pls go nobody likes you
>>
This will be on at least local news lmao
>>
>>17428011
welcome to /rp/
>>
>>17427846
Did you expect anything different?

>I was recording music
Upload it so we can hear it!
>I wasn't recording

opie said he'd come right back and it has been an hour, op has moved on and is shitposting and RPing in another thread
>>
surprise... microphones pick up sounds that your ears can't perceive without previous amplification... you see microphones were invented for amplifying incoming sound through speakers... put a mic against the wall and you'll hear your upstairs neighbors as well as possibly even radio signal. ghosts don't care about you. sorry.
>>
>>17427766
You hear those whispers any time it's irregularly quiet
>>
>>17430804
He said he was editing audio to be fair
>>
>>17427766
Maybe you have a better mic than I do, but mine picks up air movements and sounds like it could reasonably be perceived as voices, also could be your computer fan, as people don't notice that noise.
>>
Fuck you you roleplaying fuck.
>>
I had a similar experience before. It turned out my equipment was picking up broken up radio voices somehow. Can't remember how I fixed it tho ^_^
>>
>>17430828
>>17431392
>radio
Just radio signals Opie. Amps can pick them up too. Mics and amps work on similar principles.
>>
>>17431657
OK ^___^
>>
>>17431695
Fun fact: Fans can also pick up and amplify radio signals. Probably makes people think they're schizos.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.