[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nnsd9kp5tL1tod76fo1_500.gif (728 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsd9kp5tL1tod76fo1_500.gif
728 KB, 500x420
I though I would enlighten you guys about the odd stuff happening in my family right now.

My grandmother was a part of a small Nordic cult when she was younger. Its called Smiths friends and it involves some creepy stuff about girls wearing pigtails and short-skirts then saying yes and accept whatever they have been offered. This was when my grandmother was nine

speed up until I turn sixteen and there is a ring on the doorbell. My mother opens the door and there is an old, pale man and he asks for me. My mom talks to this man and he seems ok and he says it`s important.

I come to the door and the man seemed nice, asked some simple questions like age, name etc. I thought maybe he was from the local church as they are looking for youth to become more involved.
I finally ask him who he is as i still have no recognition of him and he has not represented himself yet.

I remember this very clearly as he started flipping shit when I asked questions back and I called out for my mom. The man suddenly asks if he can talk to my mother alone and I leave.

Later that night my mother calls my grandmother, grandfather and everyone like crazy. My grandmother arrives the next day and explains this event where she was stalked by a man a little older than her and he fit the description apparently.

Fast forward until summer vacation is over and I attend school. Around the first or second week this guy shows up in front of my school.

I tell my mother and she calls the police and they cannot do anything. She then explains the cult to me and everything that went down.

I then didn`t see him until last week as I was walking home from college and I`m freaking the fuck out.
>>
Damn anon don't know what to say. Location perhaps?
>>
>>17427229
Bumping because what the fuck??

Also,
>greentext is easier to read, anon.
>>
Do you have any more info that you grandma has said about her involvement with this cult?
>>
>>17427229
Definitely watching you for very specific reasons, watch your back always and carry personal defense items x2 and maybe seek a medium or spiritual advisor if you see fit.
>>
I would like more details on the cult, OP!
>>
>>17427229
They are watching you, OP. Your grandmother is the one who got away, you are her offspring. You are the next prophet. Join us join us join us join us
>>
Maybe they want to sacrifice you? Be careful and carry a gun
>>
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
One of us
>>
Did they take op already. i need more info!
>>
>>17427229
Smith finner vennene sine til slutt.
>>
>>17427229
Sounds like you need to say yes
>>
>>17428673
Smith's Friends? Are you saying that this cult is:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunstad_Christian_Church
>>
>>17428720
Yes, lol. OP is full of shit. I've never heard anything sinister about this church and I live in it's country of origin.
>>
>>17428749
>I've never heard anything sinister about this church
That's what they want you to believe, anon.
>>
>>17428788
*X Files theme plays*
>>
As alright anon, so you live in Norway. I talked to my grandmother and apparently she still has friends in this cult. They traded leaders or something and therefore the cult has a more enlightened view on religion than they did back in the day.
From what my grandmother told me it was more about all the filthy things that were happening on the down-low.
Yeah I live in Norway too but I had never ever encountered anything negative towards that cult as me and my mother was at this camp(ish) thing they own.

The cult research i`ve done on this cult, I cannot seem to find anything alike to what my grandmother has told me and I also told her about this.
>>
Ta det med ro anonym. .. det er ihvertfall ikke satan som er ute etter deg.
>>
>>17429243
Why do you persist on calling it a cult? It's a small independent church.
It's not like they're meeting in all secrecy in the mountains and sacrificing cute little girls.
I feel like you're trying to make something paranormal out of an old guy watching you.
Don't get me wrong, it's creepy and I understand it's freaking you out; but get real, you're not being hunted by Smiths venner.
>>
I call it a cult as it`s what its known as. It`s also what my family refers it to.
That religious independent group is also locally known for being into some freaky stuff.
Yeah making someone paranormal out of it might be too much but I have a very bad feeling.
>>
>>17429441
The worst thing I've ever heard about them is that they're a weird bunch.
I'm curious now though, elaborate on the freaky stuff.
>>
From what my grandmother told me it was for as long as she can remember she had to wear skirts and always say Yes thank you when the opposite gender offered something.
My grandfather was not in this cult and when she met him around 19 they turned crazy. Locked her inside mirrored rooms or something while they told her to look at herself and how disgusting she was.

What i think this could be is the fact that ok this religious group is weird but then my grandmother just got born into the more negative branch of the group.
>>
>>17427229
Kommer din mormor ifrån norge eller sverge?
Could you give us more details about the cult? sounds interesting
>>
Hun kommer fra Norge.

Yes I could but she explains her experience much different from how its publicly viewed in the Media. Vividly different.
>>
>>17429591
>how its publicly viewed in the Media
Which media? How large is the polity you wish to avoid being abducted by?
>>
Norwegian newspapers and such. Most of them are written in Norwegian but I can actually check the article register in Norwegian later. All I have now is this (http://www.oblad.no/nyheter/ski/as/denne-mannen-snakker-ut-om-livet-i-smiths-venner/s/2-2.2610-1.8321333)
My grandmother experiences something a little alike this but her took a turn i suppose.

From what i`ve researched there are apparently 8000.
>>
>>17427229
Please stop being a faggot and just buy a pistol... if your life depends on it, you might as well go all out

Or get a knife, if you live in the Euro-cucked anti-gun zone
>>
>>17429638
>8000
Suppose there member count was a lot smaller. Is their media presence a threat? Would people believe you if you called bullshit on the charade?

And definitely, DEFINITELY say no. Preferably with some form of defensive weaponry.
>>
"just buy a pistol" alright there. My father owns a Luger but I would never e able to touch it. I`m a 1.49M, 49 Kilo weakling. I talked to my mother about self defense and that I was scared and she gave me pepper-spray.
>>
>>17429653
Get a knife. 'No' means knife; hold it close to your heart. Never let go of your right to vocally defend yourself. Never.
>>
>>17427229
Why has nobody said this sounds like a fucking pedo ring under the guise of religion?

>>17429547
>around 19 they turned crazy.
>Locked her inside mirrored rooms or something while they told her to look at herself and how disgusting she was.
Just gives me further reason to think that.
>>
>>17429641
She lives in Norway. A lot of guns there, actually.
>>
>>17429653
So youre a 4'10" 109 lb. qt π?
>>
Yeah lol
>>
>>17429653
49 Kilo? Oh and carry always a knife
>>
Yeah, 49 kilos. I would carry a knife if I could.
>>
>>17430639
why can't you?
>>
>>17430639
Baseball bat or shillelagh then
>>
considering I could get arrested because of it i cannot.
>>
>>17430696
Your father owns a luger and you could get arrested for carrying a knive
knive license?
>>
he has a weapon permit, hes not allowed to wander with it in public.
>>
>>17430696
What is it like not having freedom?
>>
lmao, as good as free health care.
>>
>>17430724
Here in Germany you can carry a knive. If you're a kid maybe old people will try to steal it. Just carry a knive, just a simple pocket knive. Carry it in your pocket and everything will be just fine
>>
File: 1438623643570.jpg (101 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1438623643570.jpg
101 KB, 500x477
>>17429547
>Locked her inside mirrored rooms or something while they told her to look at herself and how disgusting she was.

sounds like mind control programming, I wonder if this cult is connected to your government
>>
>>17429399
>It's a small independent church.
So a cult.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.