[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ My family got some problems at the moment and we are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 500x333
Hello /x/

My family got some problems at the moment and we are sure that it's a curse.

How can a curse be removed?
>>
>>17427204
Contact your local priest or shaman. I am sure that you know one or two personaly.
>>
According to the shits I've seen here, these might be solutions for you :

>burn sage in the house
>think positive
>have a wank
>contact shaman/priest
>curse tend to be cast via an object. Find it. It must be laying around or in your house, it's gotta be close to you in some ways. If you do find it, burn it with sage
>smoke some sage too

Results may vary depending on the situation
>>
>>17427325
Sage really does go in all fields, huh?
>>
>>17427204
What type of problems is your family experiencing that would lead you to believe you've been cursed?
>>
>>17427313
We did. He was here today. He was at our car repair shop before and my stepfather talked with him about what happened. He noticed some bad energy before we even talked about it and decided to come over to our house. (My parents think its the ex wife of my stepfather because she is known for things like that)
>>
>>17427325
The shaman searched in our car work shop and when he came back my stepfather told me that he got a look on his face like he was scared as hell. He didn't want to tell my stepfather what happened, but when he came to our house he told them that they glued a piece of paper under the toilet in our shop with the names of my mum and him on it
>>
>>17427343
I'd like to know that too. I mean, if it's generic brother is an autistic neckbeard, sister a slut, parents broke and on the verge of divorce, that ain't no curse.
>>
>>17427343
We buyed a new house and the work is not going on. My stepfather is depressed as hell all the time and today he even lost conscioussness and layed on the ground for minutes. They did something like this before. We got a house in turkey And my mom and my stepfather renovated it last year and found eggs in the toilet and hided chicken legs in some rooms. Its impossible that these eggs could be there for years (i took huge dumps when i was there)
>>
It's the curse of the turkroach
There is nothing you can do I'm afraid
>>
>>17427337
For sure it does
>>
>>17427367
Im serious man it's fucked up don't play too much you gonna get a curse too nignog
>>
>>17427373
Pray for a quick death from Russia
>>
>>17427352
It's enough to cast a spell or something, you know. You might want to do the same, but for protection. I'd recommand you look up sigil magic and symbolism in general. Use your confidence in your well being and for the one of your kind. Make it love oriented. Harmony outweight darkness.
>>
>>17427364
Your not cursed. Your Stepdad needs to go to the Dr if he is passing out, could be as simple as blood pressure or blood sugar issues. He should also perhaps see a therapist if he is that depressed.

The house workers not finishing and showing up is common everywhere. Lots of shit contractors. Find another one. Again nothing supernatural.

The 'years ago' eggs have nothing to do with anything. Yes, egg spells are common but not in this manner.
>>
>>17427379
Yes I forgive them fuckers for doing it I just want that my parents are save and strong and not being like this you know what i mean?
>>
Now that you mention egg it's definetely got a sick feeling to it. Are there any reasons why someone would have cursed your family ?

Also where in Turkey ? Been there several times, beautiful country.
>>
Does anyone speak English on /x/ anymore?
>>
>>17427387
The eggs were in the toilet pipe man. How could they come to this place? It just could be the ex wife when she was there the last time after the divorce(10 years ago). The priest was very sure that they were spelled
>>
>>17427389
Of course I do. Try to ease their mind as much as you can, be a catalyst for goodness. And as Jacky chan's uncle always said, only magic can fight magic. Magic starts in the head, you either use it foor good or for bad. But while you'll be busy spreading love I also advise you to find out who did this. Warn him.
>>
>>17427390
My stepfather got a lot of money. She cheated on him and he decided to left her after years(he just stayed with her because the childs). When i say you she is known for this then i mean it like this. She put curses on him when they were together and all that. Who the fuck putts chicken feet in an unused fucking fireplace?
>>
>>17427399
Egg magic doesn't work like that man. To cause harm they would have had to be broken, to release the hex. If they had been broken everything would have flushed away. Your story about cursed toilet eggs is bullshit.
>>
>>17427402
I will try my best. The priest said that it was the wife of the son this time (very good friend with witch-mom)
>>
>>17427419
I don't know man i'm just trying to tell you what i saw and heard. If i knew more about it i wouldn't ask /x/ nigger
>>
File: brocollie.jpg (11 KB, 224x206) Image search: [Google]
brocollie.jpg
11 KB, 224x206
>>17427421
>>17427414
It's possible. But drive not your hatred and disgust toward them. Witches are worth nothing, not even your wrath.

Fucking crazy bitches man. I wish you the best for you and your family.
>>
>Mudslime turkroaches calling other niggers
Kek
>>
>>17427427
Lol. Well good luck faggot. K-bye
>>
>>17427428
Thanks mate. Trying to keep a positive mind.
>>
>>17427419
Magic has many variations and it's only effective if (like you) you believe there is only one way to do things. It's the faith you put in it, if the person who did that strongly believed it'd work that way, well, it would have worked. Which it did.
>>
>>17427436
Oh rly. Tell us more great wizard
>>
>>17427436
What worked?

Stepdad passes out, contractors not showing up do not in anyway confirm any type of curse.
>>
>>17427451
It's not just these points. I can't describe everything what i feel and see
>>
>>17427451
>>17427445
Well, to make it easy.
It's all in the head. Faith in what you do is likely to make whatever shit you're casting efficient. Doubt ruins it.

And having specific objects like the eggs scattered in hidden places and the note with the names is highly symbolistic, so yeah I believe we're talking about a curse here.
>>
>>17427460
Eggs are not currently happening according to OP and have been found and removed. The eggs have nothing to do with anything right now. So let that go.

Op states that the priest has found a lives of paper glued to the toilet with names. Priest seems scared. Lol

OP is dealing with elimination hex and must take a massive shit, then stick his head inside the toilet bowl and flush 3 times to break the curse and save his family.
>>
>>17427476
*piece of paper
>>
File: 1401558979432.png (92 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1401558979432.png
92 KB, 500x259
>>17427476
Welp
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.