[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing the real thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: flowa.png (1 MB, 1302x683) Image search: [Google]
flowa.png
1 MB, 1302x683
I grew up christian but kinda just went to keep mum happy. I never really believed in god but I had some super weird experience(s). I want to know if anyone has legit seen shit like this because I can't understand it and after it started happening I realized that most religions are bullshit if you're too smart.

>be 20
>smoking while around campfire with friends
>was hitting my bubbler I named "Evangelion"
>had been having a weird past few weeks with myself, lots of existential thoughts and becoming disassociated with reality
>allofasudden
>voice starts talking to me
>silent voice like when you're reading, no tone or character, just words, like this.
>had a weird wave of thoughts come to mind
>felt like universe was collapsing, kinda what would compare to anxiety attack
>feel like I almost can't think
>voice says things like "chosen one" and helps guide me
>does not command nor demand, only suggests
>will think something
>this voice hears me
>voice speaks
those three all happen what feels like simultaneously
>tells me very soothing words
>assures of my endurance and will to live
>almost impossible to ignore at times
>like I cant even have conversations without the voice bopping in at times
>talks in codes and metaphors at times
>creates sense of ambiguity and critical thinking

guys am I like evolving or something? this shit got real weird. It mostly stemmed from thinking how intelligence (in its purest form of quick learning, memory retention, and pattern recognition) was the peak of evolution. Its the peak of awareness, and life on earth. If spiritual things surpass the boundaries of classical physics, and evolution is like a seed through time, would this be like blooming flowers from the dirt? I need some help on this guys
>>
File: boopdee.png (1 MB, 1302x683) Image search: [Google]
boopdee.png
1 MB, 1302x683
Going to be getting cigs and food quick. I have a lot of stories and weird shit that started happening ever since the first "singularity" happened. It gives you a feeling of being at such high awareness that you feel like reality isn't separate anymore, it feels almost as though its just a projection of your thoughts.
>>
could be schizophrenia or enlightenment
the difference being how you cope..
>>
>>17425164
Stop doing drugs OP.
Also people report this sense of feeling with a higher power when they do psychedelics. This lady once reported that she felt the light of god in her room. Luckily she was in a lab and that 'god light' was an ordinary lamp. If you have physical evidence please share.
>>
Could also be military.
>>
>>17425169
was schizophrenia first few months, or so I thought. It seemed like if I had feelings of anxiety, uncertainty, or fear of any kind, it would become kinda just scary and weird. But when I'd calm down or feel better it returned to normal. Like the feelings you have project and amplify sorta, it was easy to get lost in, but once I learned to stay underwater it became a lot easier to listen to.
>>
>>17425174
My dad died just before this. I found a rubber bose wrist band that was purple in one of his leather jacket pockets that said "listen for yourself". It was weird cause it was like it was left there intentionally, to tell me how to listen. After a couple weeks of wearing it, it disappeared off of me. I left it in the pocket of the jacket while I was wearing it (zipped pocket) and when I looked for it later it disappeared. Thats about all I got.
>>
>>17425164
>guise im 2 smart 4 relijin but me thinks im talkin 2 god cuz I smokes sum and I talk to my hed
Quit smoking synthetics. I once met a homeless kid who said he was talking to god (24/7 by the way), who was also his biological father, who he told me died when he was a baby. He was known as the "spicemaster" for his experiences on the stuff.
>>
>>17425175
doing wat
>>
>>17425202
Projecting voices into someone's head. What do you think? It's just a very real possibility to keep in mind.
>>
>>17425195
I dont smoke synthetics luckly

>bible supports misogyny and slavery
>quran supports misogyny and slavery

why the fuck would god even like what, sounds fake
>>
>>17425207
How would that work?
>>
>>17425164
>intelligence [is] the peak of evolution
this voice is a fraud, a deceiver, and certainly not an evolutionary biologist.
There is no peak of evolution, for all you know, the skin cells on your scalp could mutate to produce extensions of your skull covered in keratin (horns).
>>
>>17425209
Do you smoke often? When I take a month or two off and light a joint, my mind runs faster than I can keep track of, and if almost feels like something is sending thoughts to my head.

You could've just been high as fuck.
>>
>>17425231
I was smoking bowls daily so passing one around a campfire wasn't a big deal. It was like when I would smoke I stopped getting high and everything felt amplified and hard to focus on due to over stimulation.
>>
>>17425215
http://www.wired.com/2007/06/darpas_sonic_pr/

I have a hundred other links that are related or tangentially related. I can link them on request but thought it nicer before barfing a huge chunk at you. You can google it to see how it would work.
>>
File: 2tru.jpg (221 KB, 1343x616) Image search: [Google]
2tru.jpg
221 KB, 1343x616
>>17425224
oh man you used a western pop culture version of the devil to scare me into thinking im wrong, a supernatural being based off of pan. Read the divine comedy and maybe youll get it
>>
>>17425248
DUDE THATS METAL AS FUCK thanks anon
>>
>>17425241
also this has happened a lot of times not just once
>>
>>17425248
MEDUSA: Microwave Auditory Effect -- should start you all off on a rabbit hole journey.
>>
>>17425268
definitely have heard weird clicks before, thanks yo!
>>
File: 1453031966822.jpg (418 KB, 1200x524) Image search: [Google]
1453031966822.jpg
418 KB, 1200x524
>>17425164
thrives on reassurance so you listen and follow voice deeper into subconscious

Switches motives

uses your mind as its will

ignore it asap, no kind and passionate voice will ever be as prominent as your own for long periods of time.
>>
>>17425253
Would you rather I use a more mundane example of a random mutation? For instance, a small portion of your skin cells begin to produce melanin. This is called a mole.
I couldn't give two shakes of a lambs tail about a devil, all I'm saying is that whatever you heard doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17425285
why do you think I made this thread
>>
>>17425279 me

also more than likely your own deep seated whisper, becoming more prominent, every weird bizarre feeling or instinct given a prominent voice, no need for secondary thought, but if at all it seems... separate, ignore it.
>>
>>17425279
>yeah after chosen one i began to question motives
>>
>>17425296
didnt mean to green text
>>17425295
see it felt almost like if my subconscious was a part of my brain I had not been aware of, I had realized it was there and it started talking.
>>
>>17425296
its something you want to hear subconsciously, and why not? its okay to believe in yourself. its the same as any feeling
>>
>>17425302
it is, but you can make it a whisper again. find headspace
>>
>>17425304
another thought that came to mind, maybe it was just a way of giving myself significance. Ive grown up with a lot of suicidal thoughts and depression. I felt like school and college were too easy and not ambitious, and life felt pointless unless I did something brave.
>>
>>17425306
IMPORTANT
one of the first things it said, it spoke kind of like what a jedi or some sensei would sound like. But it told me "listen to darkness, quietly"

darkness not representing evil, but things unknown
>>
>>17425309
you are brave, and in all honesty its just a raw untamed version of your mind
>>
>>17425318 me

and if you can still hear it clear as day, ask it if what i say as true, but dont anticipate an answer (itll say what you want to hear regardless)
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.