[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were ancient vampires mostly female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: Empusa.jpg (72 KB, 419x498) Image search: [Google]
Empusa.jpg
72 KB, 419x498
>THE EMPOUSAI (or Empusae), MORMOLYKEIAI (Mormolyceae) and LAMIAI (Lamiae) were fearsome underworld Daimones who lured young men in the guise of beautiful women to their beds to their flesh and blood.

>[the Empusae] could turn themselves into beautiful women, in which shape they sucked the blood from their victims and ate their flesh. In this respect they were related to the Lamiae and Mormolyceia.

>LAMIAE, obviously related to the persona of Lamia, the fearful child-snatcher, were handsome, ghostly women who by various sensuous means lured young men to their beds. There they enjoyed the fresh, youthful energy of their victims, then drank their blood and ate their flesh. They were in ancient times the equivalent of vampires in modern legends.

>The Mormolyceia further were said to be able to assume the form of beautiful women for the purpose of luring young men to bed, where they sucked their blood and consumed their flesh.
>>
>>17425065
Forgot source:
http://www.theoi.com/Phasma/Empousai.html
>>
Or, to put it differently, why were mostly females the ones associated with the vampiric and the demonic?
>>
File: Daimones.jpg (37 KB, 454x308) Image search: [Google]
Daimones.jpg
37 KB, 454x308
>>
>>17425073
do you really need someone to tell you?
>>
>>17425077
Yes. What is your take on the subject?
>>
Jizz its literally all about jizz
>>
>>17425091
It says right in OP so they could lure young males. Historically, you wouldn't be able to lure you females the same way as effectively because women were more restrained to the house.
>>
>>17425144
Except that they are not assexual beings who appear as females, they are really females with now male counterpart.

Anyway, I'm interested in hearing a more psychological approach. Because even if such beings are complete fabrications, there remains the fact that they were fabricated this way.
>>
>>17425227
This >>17425105
Vampires and bloodsucking is metaphor for sex with someone forengeir (to country, religion, culture, etc.)
Those ancient vampiress myths eventually evolved into male vampires sucking women's blood and into sucubbi
>>
>>17425065
What you are talking about is fiction. The actual first vampire was a man. I understand that there were females in the First Brood however.
>>
>>17426183
Makes more sense for vampires to be female. Easier to lure prey in.
>>
>>17426187
Then who would lure the women? Vampires are both genders.
>>
>believing in vampires
Kek.
>>
Cause the ancients before us knew that they were blood sucking whores who takes advantage of her vanity.
>>
>>17426235
You're on /x/ and you don't believe in the paranormal?
>>
>>17426247
I believe in things that could be plausible. Not some retarded RP.
>>
>>17426251
So what do you consider plausible?
>>
>>17426251
get off /x/ and end yourself.
>>
>>17426275
Top kek. What an asshole to even come on here.
>>
>>17426251
Let me guess. What's plausible to you is succubi, reptilians, skinwalkers, magic spells, etc. But not vampires huh? Get out.
>>
>>17426223
Sure, but it just makes sense to specialize on men. Do you see a lot of brothels around for women? No, women don't care.
>>
>>17426355
Of course there are no brothels for women, but you actually think women don't care? You're kidding right? It's ridiculous to even discuss vampire gender. From what I know there is close to the same amount of vampires of each gender. Maybe a few more men.
>>
>>17425065
Lazarus was the first Vampire
>>
>>17426406
No. His name was Cenhelm.
>>
>>17426414
OK
>>
>>17426392
Most women are much dumber than men too. Men tend to reach excellence and genius far more than women. So why would vamps even turn as much women?
>>
>>17426437
> So why would vamps even turn as much women?
Because most male vampires are heterosexual. And there are other reasons.
>>
>>17426446
So vampires turn women because of their dicks? How primitive. Also, couldn't they have their fun with female humans anyways?

>And there are other reasons.

Such as?
>>
>>17426456
Why is that primitive? By your vision the only reason guys have girlfriends and wives is because of their dicks? It goes a little beyond that.
Vampires can have "fun" with human females but it's dangerous and complicated. Having such intimate contact can give away the fact that there is something not normal going on.

Some women have been turned because they are ill. Some because they have fallen in love.
>>
>>17426492
Well yes, why are they attracted to females? If men tend to be more intelligent and less hysteric and stupid. Because of sexuality, so it's their dicks.
>>
>>17426498
You can use whatever phrasing you want.
> why are they attracted to females?
Why would a heterosexual male be attracted to females? Huh? How old are you my gay friend?
>>
>>17426530
I'm not gay. I'm female too. But apart from sexuality, why would you be attracted to women and not men who are superior in mind most of the time?

If you were asexual, if you had no dick, you wouldn't care about gender.
>>
>>17426498
> men tend to be more intelligent and less hysteric and stupid
Don't want to derail this thread but wow bro, you really don't like women.
>>
>>17426548
I don't hate women and I don't love men either. But it's a fact that men are less hysteric and get shit down far better than women. Remember that island show where they split the gender? The women were miserable and didn't achieve anything. The men on the other hand had no almost no issues.

It's also a fact that natural brilliance occurs more often in men than women.
>>
>>17426547
If your talking about turning members of a certain gender it's not even an issue anymore because nowadays vampires aren't looking to increase their numbers. And you're a woman talking about your gender like that? Very weird. From what I know there are slightly more men than women but it's really impossible to know for sure.
>>
>>17426569
No. It's fact that most men wouldn't socialize with women if they had no sexual desires.
>>
>>17426577
Where are you getting your information and how old are you?
>>
>>17426591
You see how men bond with eachother without issues and when they bond with women it's often just because they are attracted to them. And then they get upset if it's just friendship. I know that I was invisible to men when I was ugly and as I changed on the surface, so did their behaviour.
>>
>>17426600
>>
>>17426604
>Where are you getting your information and how old are you?

>>
>>17426607
I could tell you are very young and the maturity of your response confirms this. Now let's get back to vampirism.
>>
>>17426630
Oh the irony of this response.
>>
>>17426657
How is his response ironic? Isn't this thread about vampires?
>>
>>17425065

Hah. Interesting. This seems to be perfectly in line with my experiences of the ghost/spirit like vampires who have been sneaking around here.
>>
>>17426689
Sneaking around where?
>>
>>17426715

My place. But you already know me I think.

Yes it is pretty close to Germany. Geographically and culturally. Sweden.
>>
>>17426719
I don't believe I am familiar with anyone from Sweden on this board. How would I know you?
>>
>>17425065
cause no one listened to women back in the day when they would say something evil attacked them. men would hear "evil" and declare the woman a witch or vampire or succubus or a hooker
>>
File: 14664656531003858.png (280 KB, 664x602) Image search: [Google]
14664656531003858.png
280 KB, 664x602
>>17426689
>men getting stalked by female vampires
>women getting stalked by male vampires

It's totally not related to wishful thinking and secret desires.
>>
>>17426727

I got the impression you are the Hamburg girl.
>>
>>17426733

Of course it is. You think they bother to stalk people who are not interested? How would you seduce someone?

1) find willing target
2) find resisting target
>>
Vampirism and gender? I like it. You may continue.
>>
>>17426764
There's no "stalking" involved.
>>
>>17425065
Sounds like cannibal not vamp
>>
>>17426759
I posed the question you responded to but I am not her. She might be in this thread though.
>>
>>17426769
why the fuck would anyone here need your permission to continue?
>>
>>17426783

It seemed like her style to trashtalk women, that's why I thought it was her.
>>
>>17426791

As for the survival island example it's just normal, the lazy bitches theyr got to take part there are westerners who are used to having men doing everything by tradition.

If they had been say asian women vs western men it may have been a different story.
>>
>>17426791
WHAT THE FUCK? why would i trashtalk women? i thought youre sensitive and you can sense energies and shit, but you cant even detect me and NOT ONLY can you not detect me you also think it's my "style" to trashtalk girls?

you are literally just mentally ill
>>
>>17426797

lol, there you are
>>
>>17425065
vmapirr
>>
>>17426801
youre not sensitive you lack even emotional intelligence or being able to read personalities i mean what do you base that on that its my style to trashtalk women i really would like to know?
>>
>>17426797

Admit you do talk like someone from /pol/ so is it really so hard to make that assumption? Your fans are hardly female.
>>
>>17426810

I think this reaction shows I was right and now you are trying to deny this is how you feel.
>>
>>17426812
oh and? why would i be mean to women because my viewers are mostly male? i almost only follow girls and my friends were almost all female?
what kind of conclusion even is that because viewers are male i must dislike other women? the worst people i have met are men, all the psychos that want to kill me or insult me 24/7 are 99% men

you dont know me you have no abilities and i would appreciate if you stop mentioning me
>>
>>17426791
I'm not sure that's her style. I wasn't the one trash talking women either. I was the one trying to explain things to her.
>>
>>17426815
>>17426823
A lot of these vampire threads get deleted because it devolves into arguments. That's do what this thread intended and talk vampirism.
>>
>>17426830
theres no OC about vampires thats the problem its just the same "im a vampire" "no you arent" "lol i am but i cant prove it to you"

or "vampires arent real" "ok"

same shit, and the little bits of OC there were came from and maybe 1 other person
>>
>>17426823

It's an anonymous board and you tell me to not mention someone I didn't even mention. All I said was "Hamburg girl".

Oh my you are easily trolled. I understand why people do that shit to you, I didn't even try to bait you out.

The question I replied to showed the same curiousity you showed before.

I also don't agree with those views about women.

I'm here because I'm interested in the vampire sightings subject. Yes I'm also asexual, I won't give you any free girl points. I don't watch your videos, apart from the vampire one, because I wanted to hear the story.
>>
>>17426842
i dont give a shit if youre asexual or not there is nothing i want from you, just dont mention me

thanks
>>
>>17426834
I've been giving OC here recently but I agree with some of what you said. The people that want to believe and ask questions are great. The people who piss on vampires shouldn't even enter the thread.
>>
>>17426846

Fine I won't. I all I wanted was to see if there was any connection, because when someone says they met a vampire in the US it's not very interesting to me. I'm not going there to look for them. Germany is much closer so that's more interesting to me.
>>
>>17426850
Be careful anon. Vampires don't want people searching for them. It's possible you might run into one but if they are powerful enough to read your thoughts you might be in trouble. Just a warning.
>>
>>17426853
What happens if you run into one?
>>
>>17426846
You must understand people are curious about you. I don't follow you and have also only watched the vampire video. I tried to enlighten you but your stubbornness made me want to stop. Just understand people's curiosity.
>>
>>17426860
he isnt curious he is insulting me and also pretends he has abilities he doesnt really have i talked to this guy on skype so i got my impression
>>
>>17426853

Yeah but you see, looking for them in my view means finding out what influence they really have. Like I'm pretty sure I know of a restuarant/hotel that they run. The place is really old and has this weird atmosphere.

There would also be political connections, and organizations like Odd Fellows involved. The idea of the powerless vampire hiding in some alley eating rats is probably just to lead people wrong - it's a smoke screen.
>>
>>17426857
It would depend. If they know you're actively searching hopefully they will only warn you to stop (they like their privacy). Each vampire is different. If you stumble across their abode though get out fast. A lot (especially in big cities) live in a group and have security and alarms.
>>
>>17426865

You're asking for certain proof. I said the succuss rate when I tried something over the internet was 6%. That's 1 in 20 attempts that had any effect at all.

Other things I couldn't tell you because they are things I can't talk of for scheming reasons. You believe in vampires and all sorts of weird stuff but you won't selectively believe in this and that.

The lich guy does have skills. Probably better than me at a technical level. I don't care if you think he's a schizo, that has nothing to do with skill.

You think vampires are sane?!
>>
>>17426867
Anon, you are more accurate than you realize except for the politics.
>>
>>17426875
he has no skills, you have no skills

we could very easily test your skills right now you said you can read energies remember? i could show you several pictures and because you said you saw vampire energy IN me, you would be able to point out which i was with 100% .. but guess what you cant

>You believe in vampires and all sorts of weird stuff but you won't selectively believe in this and that.

i dont anymore, i realize that i'm just getting crazy sometimes so unlike you i still have some clarity left

almost everything you said can be explained through schizophrenia, selective perception, wishful thinking, EVERYTHING!
>>
Protip: vampires aren't real. Only RP vamp faggots are real
>>
>>17425065
Molag Bal raped women and not men
>>
>>17426886
molag Bal was bisexual theres even a text where he has sex with a guy
>>
File: 1452644862918.jpg (103 KB, 419x536) Image search: [Google]
1452644862918.jpg
103 KB, 419x536
>>17426880

Yes everything can be explained away, until you experience it and you end up with one thought:

>I know what I experienced, but I can't explain it

Then you will be one of the "crazy" people trying to tell other that THEY are delusional. Take your time.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>17426894
yeah see how you dodged that one experiment that would be almost 100% proof that you're legit? (reading the energies in a test)

of course you would

i am not crazy, i never was crazy, even in my craziest phases i was still aware that all of this could be fake

you on the other hand seem safely invested and secure in your insanity
>>
>>17426894
>>17426898
Would you two take this to Skype or something? This thread is about fucking vampirism, not who's the more sane person.
>>
>>17426898

I don't do things that are unhelpful.

I can see what the universe wants me to see. Seeing what picture is what person is not a useful skill. I don't care about doing this, noone is helped by it, and the entities/spirits that allow skills to be used wouldn't stand for experiments like this.

I've already proven this before, like I said with over a 100 tries I got 6 that worked. That has proven to me that it's useless to play these little games.

Still you ask your phone questions? "What are the chances etc" and now you are just delustional.

I guess we are done here then. Have fun with your vampire bf.
>>
>>17426915

I won't talk to her again. Sorry about that.
>>
>>17426916
>still no reading comprehension

he is not a vampire, neither will you ever be nor would vampires follow around some schizo asexual freak
>>
>>17426926
You are just so certain. You have no idea who or what I am. I even tried to help with your boyfriend that you've never met and with other things. Are you ungrateful to everyone?. So angry. You don't like it when people call you crazy, right? Others don't like it when you try to tell them what they are or are not. Think about that.
>>
>>17425065
Ok so it sounds like men of olden times knew that women are basically blood-sucking vampires that use their vaginas to gain advantages and take stuff away from men ("suck their blood") and tried to warn future generations by coding this knowledge into myth. This type of vampire I can believe in. Inb4 butthurt.
>>
>>17426936
i was talking about my boyfriend not being a vampire and then to the guy i replied, i wasnt even mentioning you was i?
>>
>>17426944
Couldn't tell. I apologize if that's the case. Did you want him to be a vampire?
>>
>>17426952
no, werewolf is better
>>
>>17426956
Does he happen to be an astral or a psivamp?
>>
>>17426973
hes not a vampire at all

i personally dont believe vampires are real anymore

but if there was a choice, id rather go werewolf (which is HYPER ALIVE) than vampire
>>
>>17426414
Cenhelm? Did a google and it's Anglo-Saxon Olde English.
>>
>>17427020
I've said this before. The Origin happened in what is now England.
>>
>>17426867
>>17426869
>>17426830
>A lot of these vampire threads get deleted because it devolves into arguments.

I think we have seen a component of the 4000 year old vampire magic at work.

I'm sure if I had been that warlock and I couldn't ensure full immortality to all attack, I would have uncluded something like this.

People go nuts and start arguing because this is the protective quality of new vampirism. This way we can't have a sensible discussion about it, it will be dreailed.

This is similar to that "evil illuminati" or whatever magic electrical fence that people run into if they try to change stuff.

Example: Kennedy, tried to return the dollar to the gold standard. Nope, not allowed. It doesn't even matter who technically did it. The person is stopped.
>>
>>17427040

Old vampirism has immortality so they don't need this component. They could be exposed, but noone could do anything to them.
>>
>>17427040
> the protective quality of new vampirism
For some. Not for all. Need to leave for awhile now.
>>
File: f234.gif (1 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
f234.gif
1 MB, 400x226
because they are sexy semen demons
>>
>>17426343
None of those.
>>
>>17425105

And period blood/eggs. Jizz is available every day tho.
>>
File: 1435699827460-0.jpg (273 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
1435699827460-0.jpg
273 KB, 500x601
>>17425065
>Why were ancient vampires mostly female?

Affirmative action. The first three were dudes, so the next 1000 after that had to be chicks in order to correct the misogyny
>>
what about the kind that lure men to fuck them no strings attached? where do i find those?
>>
>>17427731
this pic is making me uncomfortable and i dont know why
>>
>>17427731
I did not come here to laugh, and I have failed.
>>
>>17427775
It's a prey reaction. She's looking at you like you're something tasty. And you're reacting in a way that signals that you are.
>>
Thanks all for participating in these latest vamp threads. I have what I wanted now.

Conclusion; I know what causes these disturbances around here, it's the new vampirism. I also have to change my view on this. They're causing trouble.

But I have the means to handle this here, as well as similar stuff (relating to another well known conspiracy). I have nothing against you personally but if your presence is disturbing me I will block it. Whatever the effect is on your end, I suggest you move to another location if it troubles you.
>>
>>17429277
Whats new vampirism?
>>
>>17427892
but thats not normal i have seen many pictures of hunters or monsters attacking or anything never made me uncomfortable

must be something specific about that face just looks weird
>>
Honestly when it comes to Vampires, the hardest to deal with are Katakans and Ekimaras in my experience. Much scarier than any other kind Ive encounteres in my 30 years researching vampires and such.
>>
>>17429277
What do you mean by disturbances? This post needs to be explained. I am not posting with evil intent. The opposite actually. I am here to inform and enlighten.
>>
It's pretty tiring to be around women so I can see where the whole "sucking out energy" comes from.

There are also female youkai that are vampiric.
http://yokai.com/isoonna/
http://yokai.com/nureonna/
>>
>>17429863
If you've been researching vampires for 30 years what have you discovered?
>>
>>17429277
Are you okay? Very strange post.
>>
>>17430097
just let him believe whatever he wants to believe if it makes his life more interesting
>>
>>17430103
He can definitely believe what he wants. Sounded rational for awhile, but then got strange. I think the Hamburg girl threw him off.
>>
>>17430113
She vampirized him yo.
>>
>>17429855
Easy. It's just a picture. Vampires don't look like that.
>>
someone locked me in my bathroom and i cant get out anymore im here with my phone after reading this thread WTF??!
>>
>>17430174
Are you new to the thread?
>>
>>17430198
NO

I need to get out im fucking waiting for help
>>
>>17430157
The most dangerous ones are the ones that just seem to blend in with everyone else. What I mean by this is they don't have a poser RP look to them.
>>
>>17429890

I know this view is not shared by others, but I make the distinction old/new vampirism, where the new is the 4000 y/o warlock version. This one includes a diversion that blocks human interaction to avoid hostility. Such as people turning on each other. This is part of the original spell and wether the vampire wants it or not this will cause conflicts among humans who are too close to finding out what they are. All's well they should just move then, right? But the problem is that large parts of the normal society today is within the field that the magic is trying to scare off. So the presence of one individual can disturbe a large area, like a city, and there will be lots of problems between people.

Once I saw the function of it I set up a barrier and the negative feelings I had after reading these threads and other feelings relating to things around here, all of that was gone in 1 hour. But I can guess that means whoever is on the other end will have his cover blown. Our fields overlap, but I'm going to have to say sorry, but I apply social darwinism here, just like you. So if you feel unsafe now, you can fix this by moving out from the influence of my protective barrier.

After seeing this I realized the function of that other organization (nameless) is the same. I've felt it when posting in Sandy Hoax threads. They have the same type of diversion spell.

>>17430097
>>17430103
>>17430113
I came here for this round of vampire threads to find out what the connection was between old/new vampirism and the secret societies that exist today, and what influence they have on the world.

Specifically something is going on with Sandy Hook and some other weird events like that extremist attack in France where muslims supposedly killed a muslim cop. Read above reply.
>>
>>17430174
Were you alone in your house when you got locked in?
>>17430211
Sir, you are looking way too far into this. No spells are being cast. No diversions. No conflicts are being intentionally created. Just on here to talk vampirism. You sound a little off to be honest. I mean re-read what you just posted. Holy shit.
>>
>>17429780

The type everyone is talking of in these threads. Created by a warlock 4000 years ago. Does not give immortality except it stops aging. It has not blood type requirement. No offence but they seem badly organized and members die now and then.

This to be contrasted with old vampirism that give full immortality, but there is a blood type requirement, you have to belong to the oldest type, that which was dominant at the time of this magic's creation. Adding the claims posted online I ended up at it being 35k years old, but one of them talked to me telepathically and claimed to be over 70k years old as an individual. They are advanced magic practitioners and can be seen moving around as ghosts or spirits. The creator of this spell has long since moved away from the human plane.
>>
>>17430226
>re-read what you just posted. Holy shit.

You know you are on /x/, right? This is the place to go as far as you want.
>>
>>17430246
Dude, get off this old/new shit. There's only one kind as far as I know. What do you mean by full immortality again? Isn't stopping aging immortality? And sophisticated vampire coteries are extremely well organized actually.
>>
>>17430246
this guy right here displays typical symptoms of schizophrenia

>telepathically communicates with "beings"/voices
>sees stuff out of the corner of his eyes
>delusions

textbook schizophrenia
>>
>>17430259
>What do you mean by full immortality

Cannot be killed permanently. Blown up by a bomb? They will materialize again after while. Because they can't really leave this place by dying, the only way out is enlightenment (transformation into a spiritual being). It's a tough deal but it ensures that they will make it. This was probably the creator's intent.
>>
>>17430265

schizophrenia play
noun schizo·phre·nia \ˌskit-sə-ˈfrē-nē-ə\

Medical Definition of schizophrenia: a psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought (as in delusions), perception (as in hallucinations), and behavior—called also dementia praecox

Nope, does not match. My everyday functionality has increased, not decreased.
>>
>>17430276
theres plenty of schizos in every day life

just like not everyone with AIDS is in the hospital dying, theres a lot of people who have AIDS and you would never guessed it

you have TYPICAL symptoms of schizophrenia and youre in the right age
>>
>>17430265
I agree.
>>17430270
Sorry but you are absolutely wrong. Believe what you want but there are not two versions of vampires. There....just....isn't. Accept it.
>>17430201
Did you get out?
>>
File: 1456516816222.jpg (187 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456516816222.jpg
187 KB, 600x800
>>17430284

I bet if I told you Jesus talked to me you'd say the same.
>>
>>17430293
i did get out my dad came and broke the door

it was still very weird, never happened before, anyways i have to go "work" have fun with the schizo
>>
>>17426406
This is actually correct, by the original Orthodox vampiric tradition.

>>17430265
Diagnosis is what doctors do and people in the medical profession. You are not one of them. You cannot diagnose a disease. Get out.

If anyone wants to know about the Slavic and Orthodox Christian tradition, then hit me up.
>>
>>17430328
This is actually incorrect. In the actual tradition of reality it was Cenhelm.
>>
>>17430314

Stop talking to me then. Or was this request one-sided?
>>
>>17430330
Go back and read my post again, retard.

>Slavic tradition
Not Wiccan. Not Celtic. Not your bullshit.
>>
>>17430334
Fuck off. Believe whatever "tradition" you want. Just trying to impart the actual truth. No response is requested or desired.
>>
>>17430343
You're a little whiny bitch. You've invested your whole meaning and purpose into being right about that, which is sad. If I say that your ideas don't hold water any where else, you get mad at me for saying so. Honestly, get a life. Stop caring about what someone else on a Japanese animation board thinks. Stop believing in fairy tales. Stop being a faggot. If you don't do that, I'm sending some blood suckers I know. Russian Mafiya. Go away, suka.
>>
>>17430356
This is an over 18 board kiddo. And I don't recall ever having any interaction with you before so I don't recall getting angry. What's to get mad about? I mean it's pretty cut and dry that you're a fucking colossal idiot. I'm okay with that.
>>
>>17430308
nice kitchen-
excellent place for you opening statement and portrait...
is that 5 gal bucket the meth lab?
>>
>>17430375
You said:
>fuck off
That's you being mad.

>This is an 18+ board
Still angry that someone wants to talk about something that you don't think is true. Stop being an autist, you are derailing discussion. We don't care about you and your RP bullshit. FYI there is no post by me claiming to be a vampire. I don't say stupid shit like that. If someone wants to talk about what I mentioned, that should be fine. Stop being so buttblasted about it.

>fucking colossal idiot
Stay mad and RP. I'll stick around. I think it's fun to rustle your jimmies while I wait for people to discuss the damn topic. As in, not derail it with your autistic meltdowns.

For everyone else, we can talk vampires in Slavic folklore. It's much cooler than the bullshit you get here, I promise you.
>>
>>17430417
You must be very young. Don't you think it's possible to say "fuck off" and call someone an idiot in calm manner? You don't because you're a teenager and not mature enough to have an adult conversation. You are certainly entitled to your vampire beliefs but you obviously get pissed when someone disagrees. Go spout some of your Slavic stuff. Have fun.
> someone wants to talk about something that you don't think is true.
Isn't that what's getting you so mad? You can certainly believe what you want. I will agree to disagree.
>>
>>17430441
>You must be very young.
I don't think 28 and in disagreement with you is "very young" but I understand. You're under threat from big, bad, nasty me. I challenge you by existing.

>Not mature enough to have an adult conversation.
You're a cornered animal, looking for an egress. I get it. Saving face is so important, am I right? Can't be wrong about a single thing.

If you go to the famous home of Dracula, in Romania, you can find Vlad Tepes. He was also known as Dracula, from his membership in a chivalrous order of Christian knights. They were as strongly against Islam as one could be back then. This guy took kebab removal to a new height and would impale people on poles after defeating an army. This is where he got the ghastly reputation that still precedes his name. Contrary to popular belief, he was no vampire at all. He just made the myth more popular because people thought he was just that terrible. The actual vampire was a person who had either "become" one through a secret initiation or converted to Roman Catholicism.
>>
>>17430465
For a Orthodox Christian to convert to Roman Catholicism, the enemy, was a huge betrayal to the Church of Christ. Combine that with drinking blood, any blood, be it animal or human, was a huge offense as well. One was violating the Jewish law, which forbade one to drink any blood at all. Rules of slaughter didn't even allow one to leave any blood in the animal's body after it was killed, but to drain it all out. Modern Jews today practice this as part of Kashrut laws. So do the Muslims. Blood is considered sacred in the Abrahamic religions, so this makes a lot of sense that the vampire would violate this. Contrary to the abhorrence of blood is the way in which the Communion treats the blood of Christ. In the institution of the Lord's Supper, Jesus changed a long standing tradition that forbade blood drinking. This is a bit of a bone of contention with the Protestant Christians, who hold that it is all symbolic. It cannot be, but this is not about that subject. This is about vampires and how they are made.
>>
>>17425065
because Iblis (Satan) is a transexual tentacle monster who likes to play polly pocket with dead bodies he keeps alive with magic..

He actually tries to have sex with humans all of the time, even though he is the Jinn, the devil, the dead spirit. He only does it for energy, and because he's a 6,000 year old virgin. He's like Wendell from Key and Peele.
>>
>>17430465
No sir. I don't feel threatened or cornered at all. Sorry. Why would I? Continue with your posts.
>Can't be wrong about a single thing.
Listen to your own words please. Now tell /x/ how vampires are made.
>>
>>17430480
The way that a person became a vampire would usually be in this way. A person who was baptized in the Orthodox Church would go to a priest who usually performed the liturgy and request it. They would be taken into the church sanctuary when it was empty of all people, then taken into the altar area, where the holy table was. The priest, who is initiated into this strange current, with a lineage that goes back to Saint Lazarus, does the ritual. He places his hands on the chest of the inductee and proceeds to "ordain" him into the current. The ritual is different from the usual ordaination rite, in that he doesn't place his hands on the man's head. The purpose is different and the choice is the heart because of the life-blood. The heart is also the seat of the soul, which is affected by this initiation. When the psuedo-ordaination is done, the person is then given blood to drink from the initiator. Usually his own. Mixed with a strange herbal mixture that will play a part of the inductee's new life. He is half dead when he fully becomes a vampire, so his life is in a sense over. You CAN go back to normal, but it's not very nice. The reason has to do with the herbs taken after the initiation. Most of them are toxic and serve to preserve your body from decay. Since one is not fully dead, there is no threat of decomposition. I don't care if anyone trusts me, since this is a thing I learned from someone I know. I would hope people don't do this anymore, because no part of it is very nice. It's very bad, even if it's from a thing in the Bible. Don't go looking for it.
>>
ITT: legitimately insane people.
>>
>>17430532
Just throw us all into a psi-khushka and let us rot, right?
>>
>>17430513
A good story, even though it's not the story of true vampires. You said you learned it from someone. Was that person a theology major or something? I'm just wondering where they learned it.
>>
>>17430532
Insane people who now not of anything remotely close to the real historical and/or mythological ancestry of oral storytelling and the origins of the myth.
The tale of vampiric acts and female conections mostly comes from Plato's works to regards of the Amazons and their feral way of life while riding and fighting like men. While indeed exagerated, they were no myth at all. The Kurgans, for example, were a nomadic tribe said to have been the mother of all languages of proto indo european origin, with the closest being sanscrit, in India. Which ironically also has myths of a deity who drank the blood of a demon. Kali the Goddess of War and her followers, the Tuguee, which later originated the word "Thug" came from there. Either way, back the origin. These people, the Kurgans, were known to be a warrior and nomadic race using domesticated animals such as the horse to conquer all. While the horse in itself can survive and gather water from eating fresh grass with dew, its rider could not. So, how did they survive? Reasonably, like the Mongols, they simple slashed a vein of their horse and drank. A small wound that would later heal.
Hence the origin of blood drinking.

Now. Has to why it is related to women. One must study the history of menstrual blood and the concept of fertility and the ancient ways of sumerian sacred methods. In which, temples erected to great goddesses, were known to practice sacred prostitution.
>>
>>17430532
schizos are the WORST man

they totally blurr the line of legit stuff and drag it into a joke

"i telepathically talked to immortal vampires and i see someone in the corner of my eyes"

oh my god
>>
>>17430871
At least they are crazy.
Some just want to be crazy.
>>
>>17430871
Then what about talking about a hypothetical theory as to how a folklore element would work?
>>
>>17430874
>>17430876
MAN I MEAN VAMPIRES COULD BE POSSIBLE

im not denying they arent, and i even had moments where i was thinking they are real, but if theres LEGIT stuff out there it's almost impossible to filter or notice because of all the bullshit schizos put out

just look at this one guy in this thread here who keeps talking about telepathic contact with vampires, ghost vampires stalking him out of the corner of his eyes and things like that, 100% ignoring the fact that he is most likely just schizo
>>
File: bug-eater-renfield.jpg (134 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
bug-eater-renfield.jpg
134 KB, 600x340
>>17430541
>new vampirism
>>
>>17430887
The more claims, usually it's bullshit. The simpler and less extravagant is usually not real, but not as much likely to be bullshit. Folkloric concepts tend to be less full of obvious tells like what you read in modern interpretations of them. The need to add on to something is a sure sign of bullshit.
>>
File: I_am_a_hamburger.jpg (12 KB, 236x196) Image search: [Google]
I_am_a_hamburger.jpg
12 KB, 236x196
>>17430887

Still in denial?
>>
>>17430934
yeah i think so too, i wish i knew for sure

but i do know it's bullshit when the guy who thinks he knows "vampires" also hits all the typical schizophrenia symptoms i've read so many times before

im so tired of these people, i mean its not their fault, its really not, they just were born "damaged", but you can spot these people in almost every thread and they all behave so similar zzz
>>
>>17430941
denial about what?
>>
I believe in giving back whenever I learn something. There are lurkers here who won't ever post, but they read what I post and will know what is true and what isn't.

As they say in the new age community: If you don't like it, the message is not for you.
>>
>>17429965
There weaknesses lie in a potion I found. If you mix two parts dog tallow and four parts Ducal Water, brew the essence into an oil and the apply this decoction to a Silver blade you can cut down any Vampire with ease.
>>
File: phone.jpg (69 KB, 927x1256) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
69 KB, 927x1256
so a few weeks ago it started that when my boyfriend called me (he rings a few different times to wake me up, etc) that his mobile number always changed

if i had 10 missed calls, it would show 10 different numbers and he had no idea what these numbers are, they had prefix numbers from different countries than the one he lives in (mostly slovenia)

so this weird number thing wouldn't stop and i decided to call the numbers yesterday to see where it leads me and the number wasn't owned by anyone - so I asked my boyfriend to test it and took a random number for him to try. he just called and hung up.

the random number I gave him was the ONLY one that worked - I tried about 20~ other numbers that I had from missed calls of him, and either no one picked up (no matter how long I let it ring) or the number didnt exist.

so I called the number I gave my bf as well and I had the following conversation:

Me: "Hello?"
Him: "Hello"
Me: "Who's there?"
Him: "Uhh.. "
Me: "Who is there?"
Him "Djan"
Me: "Where are you from?"
Him "Slovenia"
Me: "Why is your number on my phone?"
Him "I.. I dont know."
Me: "Whats your name again? Djan?"

then he hung up, he started to sound very scared/intimidated even though i was very friendly. i couldnt reach him after that anymore no matter how many times i called, he also ignored my text just asking him if he could answer one question about VAMPIRES!

he also spoke english PRETTY WELL, which is weird for random people from slovenia?! what was he scared about? and how does this guys number appear on my phone and was the only one that worked? is this some kind of stalking or supernatural conspiracy?
>>
Because, just like in the present, women are useless and do nothing but leech on resources.
>>
>>17430532

VAMPIRES ARE REAL AND GHOSTS ARE REAL AND JEWS ARE REAL I SEEN 'EM
>>
>>17427772

most important question itt as i would donate blood if her tits are nice enough
>>
>>17431143
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17431177
and where do you take this statement from?
>>
>>17431143
>Unknown person from another country calls his number
>Awkward conversation
>Could be a prank or a scam, better hang up
Uh-huh I knew it, he is a vampire. It's the only explanation!
>>
>>17431248
well im well aware that it could be nothing but a few things,

1. someone here mentioned slovenia recently (before this happened) as one of the most vampire important contries
2. how did this guys number end up on my phone when my bf called me?
3. why was this number I picked out randomly for my bf the ONLY one that worked? it was the only one I made a "decision" to pick out.
4. why was this guy able to speak english well and why was he so scared of me? and still is, as he doesn't answer to anything.. shouldn't he be curious too why his number ends up on others peoples phones?
>>
>>17431172

>implying jews are real

Jews are just a meme. I've never seen a jew irl, only on tv and they were all either persecuted or complaining. Jews are a victim group created by the media and played by professional victim actors whenever the rulers want to attack someone. They then portray the other as bad for attacking this victim.

"Look they're so evil they attacked the J E W S."

It's all made up, jews don't exist.
>>
>>17425075

>mfw I nutted but she keep on suckin'
>>
>>17431261
>how did this guys number end up on my phone when my bf called me?

B/c your bf called from that phone. He's a vampire and vampires can't have phones, just like they can't own houses. They have to use phones owned by a human so they borrow different ones from random people to make calls.
>>
>>17431269
no, the phonenumbers are from different countries (all countries he doesnt live in)

also, in the past it was always his number, he has his own personal number, and i reach him when I call that,but when he CALLS ME these weird numbers pop up and he cant explain it either

if he really was a vampire which he is 100% not, why wouldnt he just call as unknown?
>>
>>17431275

Maybe he's using a hack to call and have it billed on someone else. Some of my friends did this with their internet back in the dial up era. It picks a free line at random, but when someone else calls you naturally it doesn't cost you so you can have the same number for incoming calls.

Would make sense for some eastern europe poor hackers to make this tool.
>>
>>17431289
but he has a normal mobile phone LOL and has no money problems at all

it also just occured a few weeks ago, it would also imply he would lie to me which would very unlike him

also wouldnt explain why that guy I reached behaved so weird and scared? etc
>>
>>17431292
You know what? I don't think your suspicions are founded, nor am I sure whether I believe vampires exist or not, but listen to this. Why don't you and your bf save money and make a nice trip to Slovenia this year? For vacation, but also to investigate vampires, local legends, talk to peopel, etc. You could write a diary, blog or make youtube videos (in English) recording your experiences and share them with us. You seem to have a fertile imagination, perhaps a book may come out of it? I know I would do just that!

Plan B: find that Djan character and drive a stake right thourgh his heart. That will teach him!

>tfw when no vampire hunter gf
>>
>>17431312
thats actually a cute idea, i like it and maybe i will do some kind of vampire investigation vacation some day

but its really not just my imagination, some things are just odd, but yeah - im not a crazy person, im still on the ground

>Plan B: find that Djan character and drive a stake right thourgh his heart. That will teach him!

I wish "Djan" (if that was the name) would just reply to me :( i mean i could post his number but I doubt anything will come out of it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
RENFIELD! I told you to stop calling random, long-distance calls on that phone!

Y-yes master! Sorry master. It'll never happen again... Hehehe.
>>
>>17431414
so funny man so funny
>>
>>17425065
>Daimones
Fuck's sake this is even worse than 'majick'
>>
>>17431441
Quality post. Really contributing to the thread.
>>
>>17431512
Sick burn. I'm sure it will keep me up at night.
>>
>>17431516
Are you 10 or something? Is everything a burn to you? Awkward.
>>
File: 1383886706912.png (96 KB, 263x372) Image search: [Google]
1383886706912.png
96 KB, 263x372
Clever symbolism from the ancients to a time old problem and pleasure of Men, Women.

They suck ya dry because their leeches.
Basically contributed nothing in the last 10000+ years before 1901, besides baby making/berry picking and reasons for men to goto war.

But times are changing, unfortunately not for the better lads.
>>
>>17431530
My small penis is awkward
>>
>>17431538
Women didn't contribute because men didn't allow them. Simple as that. That has nothing to do with leeches.
>>
File: angry tumblr toad.jpg (4 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
angry tumblr toad.jpg
4 KB, 242x208
>>17433095
Fuck off roasty.
>>
>>17433101
>>r9k
>>
Slav vampire guy here. I made all that up. Thanks for confirming that /x/ is a board full of RP bullshit. Ya'll suck tbqhfam.
>>
>>17433711
Whatever you posted, it doesn't matter. Do you think anyone really cares? The answer is no.
>>
>>17433711
Are youfrom Slovenia? Are you Djan? Stop calling other people you perv.
>>
File: 13919043722.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
13919043722.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>17433766
noo thats not him, made me laugh regardless

as expected "djan" the vampire servant never replied to anything or picked up the phone ever again, rip
>>
DJAN is vamp fuckboi

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOwvqJsUkM
>>
>>17433810
well this is a video of some normie plebs partying, doesn't look very telling to me

it could have been Jan or Jeanne too, I don't know, to me (german) it sounded like Djan
>>
>>17433827
Joan of Arc? Jeanne d'Arc?
>>
Was sure it was Djan but now could have been another name.

> Vampire hearing sucks
>>
>>17433859
what are you trying to say?

>>17433896
im not a vampire, im a normal human person and yeah my hearing sucks

also i dont see how this is so odd? i talked to this for just a few seconds, and i'm not familiar with slovenian names, and what he replied to me sounded like Djan

but I can't find that name under slovenian names
>>
bitches be triflin'
>>
>>17431143
>sends random stranger text question about vampires. Doesn't understand why they won't respond.

My fuckin sides Kek. You prolly scared the shit outta the guy asking such crazy shit. He will prolly never call you again so be thankful for that.
>jealous that I didn't think of it first

>hello
>you have virus on your computer, need info now to help you
>I feel Vampires, are you a vampire, did vampires give you this number?
>click
>>
>>17433975
no, his number showed up on MY phone... and he was the only one out of 20 numbers that showed up on my phone that actually picked up and/or existed (and it was the number I specifically had chosen after looking at all the numbers)

so yes, also it was weird that for a random slovenian he spoke english well, and what was he scared of? i have a normal feminine voice, i don't sound like a thug or anything

but yeah all these facts combined

>slovenia mentioned as vampire country, same day I have that number, call the guy and the rest you know

was just a bit odd, also odd that he REFUSED to take any call ever again? shouldnt he be fucking curious how is number ends up on my phone if he's innocent?
>>
>>17433982
Djan is probably reading this thread right now.
>>
>>17425065
Because femininity and women have to be seen as dangerous and threatening for the poor wholesome young men since old times
>>
>>17426689
lol sure
>>
>>17434005
yeah i highly doubt that my friend
>>
>>17426566
> Believing in reality shows
>>
Is this thread still about vampirism or what?
>>
>>17426183
This. Care to name him? ;)
>>
>>17425065

Well yeah, if you want to cherry pick.

But the probable reason is that men were the ones to invent monsters, and they would have been more likely to be lured by 'dangerous but beautiful women' than anything else.
>>
>>17434390

Jesus.
>>
>>17434390
I did earlier in the thread. Cenhelm.
>>
>>17426183
It's not exactly fiction. It's Greek mythology. Open the link.
>>
>>17434528
By the way who the fuck is Cenhelm. Why are people so autistic to the point of citing a name without providing any sources and expect people to know what the hell they're talking about.

>tfw when you volunteered to help actual autistic people and you fully expect them to be more expressive and communicative than some people on this board
>>
>>17434554
Are you trying to say Greek mythology is real? What I'm talking about is real.
>>
>>17434567
The source is simply what I have been told. Read the whole thread before you get pissed.
>>
>>17434568
No I'm not trying to say Greek mythology is real, but it is also not fiction in the modern sense, namely something completely arbitrary and individual creation.
>>
>>17434576
I've gone through the thread and all I see is a name.
>>
>>17434586
He can't tell you more. Top secret vampire secrets.
>>
>>17426183
Why can't we have a thread without some faggot roleplayer chiming in?
>>
>>17434581
That was a nice answer. I suppose all of us are an individual creation with our own gifts and skills.
>>
>>17434586
Just google it you fucking autistic faggot.
You could have found out how to become a fucking vampire yourself with all the time you've spent bitching.
>>
>>17435331

JUST. DRINK. PERIOD. BLOOD.
>>
>>17427775
I thought it was pretty hot.
>>
>>17430211
>>17430314
>>17430174
>someone locked me in my bathroom and i cant get out anymore im here with my phone after reading this thread WTF??!

>>17430226
>No spells are being cast.

Forgot to reply here. You say no spells were cast, but..

This friday morning I went up and prepared an oatmeal and put it to cool a bit. Suddenly I felt nausea all out of nowhere and I had to sit down. That very moment the electricity was cut off.

I remained sitting and the sickness quickly went away. I called the power company and they said my local area was had no electricity and they were looking for the problem (cellphones work for 24h on a back up the companies are required to have). 15 min later the electricity came back.

I went to work and asked if they had any electricy outage. Nope. It was VERY local, only where I live and that's a really small rural place.

You want to tell me this is coincidental?

I don't think so. Feeling sick and then 3 seconds later the power is cut off, exactly where I live. After I just figured out how to block a magic barrier?

"Coincidences" don't exist.

You should think about that little "door accident" as well.
>>
>>17425065
i'd let a sexy vamp lady consume my flesh if you know what i mean.
>>
>>17435889
This anon has the right idea
>>
>>17437375
we are not even the same person you quoted different people, me and someone else
>>
>>17437654

Yes, that was intentional.
>>
>>17435889
>>17437383
Source? Why would drinking somethign natural have supernatural effects? Doesn't it at least take a more elaborate sort of ritual or pact?
>>
>>17437766
and why?
>>
>>17425065
My theory to why this is is from a chinese perspective (tcm, daoism).

In daoism there are 3 treasures (energies), jing, chi and shen.
Jing can not be replenished and is linked to your life span as life itself slowly uses it up (stated in a bit simpler way) and is usually translated to "essence".
Jing can be transmuted, which is done normally in the body, into chi, the energy that you use to do pretty much everything.
Jing is found in lots of if not all bodily fluids, but the strongest in the male reproductive fluids a close seccond is blood.

Hypothetically if vampires were to excist and if the reason they drink blood is because they need the jing for immortality and what not.
Obviously being a man means that you loose this energy during sex which would lead to minimal gains.
And then there is the possibility of females being able to take this energy from semen which could maybe even double the profit of energy.

So in my opinion being a vampire is more profitable for females which is why there are much less male vampires.

But since I know close to nothing about mythical creatures and lore, maybe my opinion isn't the best.
>>
>>17437790
Asians bringing the science! Of course so it would make sense to both have sex and drink the blood for maximum Jing.
>>
>>17437375
ok i have time now to reply to this, im assuming youre the energies guy if not disregard this

do you now confirmation bias and selective perception? what you experienced was weird (as was me getting locked in my bathroom) but it's like this:

you see white vans on your street every day but you never notice them, then some day a guy will tell you "if you see a white van it means god is watching" ... now you will PAY attention to the vans and suddenly see them as signs, even though they were always there before

im sure you had nausea before and nothing ever happened so you dont remember it, that one moment something happened though through selective perception you'll remember as weird

i mean i thought you were kind of legit until the whole schizo-bullshit began like seeing stuff out of the corner of your eyes (if you google that, the first thing you get is a thread in a board for schizophrenics) or telepathically talking to vampires, ive heard this exact same stuff (just not with vampires, but then with demons and stuff like that) from schizophrenics before

it has the very same tone of it, so i cant take it serious, its ridiculous
>>
>>17437863

Keep denying it. I was trying to explain it slowly to you in skype but you kept talking about other things and not following what I said so I gave up.

I've done telepathy with spirits for years. The difference this time was the correspondance between my conversation with people online and the activity around here, and how they at once, just like you, started screaming "schizo" at the mere mention of what I saw. I realize you're a very irrational and impulsive person so I'm probably lecturing to a deaf person here. Whatever. I know you will realize what is going on sooner or later, and I hope you remember what I told you. Then you may not feel as confused at that time.

PS why are you so afraid of people finding out that you browse /pol/ ? Noone knows your real name anyway. Is Germany really this bad now, that you can't in any way acknowledge your history positively, instead have to blame strangers and try to discredit their mental state? Modern liberals are the real psychos.
>>
>>17437885
yeah okay its just a coincidence that everything you said fits schizophrenia almost perfectly, that you have the same symptoms, the right age

but i give up, im so tired arguing with schizos about that, its impossible.. at least the roleplayers or paranoid people have some reason left

you are not mentally ill, its all real, the voices, the telepathy, seeing shit out of the corner of your eye

>PS why are you so afraid of people finding out that you browse /pol/ ?

i dont browse pol, what is your problem? you do, not me

i would admit it in a heartbeat if i did, i dont give a shit what people think about me i browse what i want
>>
>>17437912

Don't you see how irrational you are?

On one hand you think vampires are calling your phone, that your bf is going to be turned into a vampire by his relative when he goes to babysit someone, you heard the german wings pilot being sentenced to hell, etc..

You spent an entire thread defending your view against people who called you insane, and now you turn this against someone who only tried to help you, doing this very thing yourself.

What triggered this was that I said you seemed like someone who looks down on women. All this because of that.

This can only mean I was right, and you are desperetaly trying to deny it. At the same time you are completely disregarding what you said yourself just a few days ago. Or wait. One day ago. You're back at believing in vampires again after saying 2 days ago they don't exist.

Is that a stable mentality? I'll answer that question for you: No it isn't.

You are the unstable one, you are the one googling diagnoses, fearing that you can't trust your senses, and then projecting this on other people.
>>
File: 0pn9o1_500.jpg (98 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
0pn9o1_500.jpg
98 KB, 500x680
>>17437967
no, you dont understand, i was never CERTAIN about that: everything I said is just a possible theory, i never believed any of this 100%

because unlike you, i'm not insane and i'm aware that sometimes i just get caught up in being crazy

>What triggered this was that I said you seemed like someone who looks down on women. All this because of that.

nope, the last thing i told you on skype is that youre possibly crazy (and that was way before you claiming I look down on women)

but I was done at this point, but then I saw you mention something offensive so of course I got angry

but I thought you're crazy way before that, so it's not connected

>You are the unstable one, you are the one googling diagnoses, fearing that you can't trust your senses, and then projecting this on other people.

yep.. im unstable and crazy

you are not mentally ill, its all real, the voices, the telepathy, seeing shit out of the corner of your eye
>>
>>17425065
Op confuses things that feed on humans as all being 1 thing

vampires of europe were mostly seen as plague carriers and just people that died that wouldnt stay dead. a ghost that took physical form that had to return to its grave come day break. it had to sleep in soil

things that run around all day and never died shouldnt be though of as vampires by any one from europe. just because they feed on people doesnt make then the same thing. it would be like saying a wolf and a crocodile are the same thing
>>
>>17437979

You should look into demon summoning forums instead of whatever you're reading and you will see a different view than what modern medicine can offer.

Noone said anything about seeing anything "out of the corner of their eye." I said a ghostlike woman was sneaking on me, I never used that wording you keep repeating.

You also don't seem to realize that pushing a theory until it can be proven or disproven is a scientific method. So far I have only found confirmation of the "old vampirism" theory and noone has been able to disprove anything that I've said, using reason. All I've gotten is personal attacks and "it doesn't exist" with no further explanation. The more violent these attacks are, the more I have to assume that I'm on the right track, and someone cares a lot about keeping it hidden.

If it was just BS, why bother denying it over and over, fueling the discussion. The denying from many different people, over and over, confirms that there is something to it. If it was nothing, it would be ignored.
>>
File: outofthecornerofmyeyes.jpg (5 KB, 770x50) Image search: [Google]
outofthecornerofmyeyes.jpg
5 KB, 770x50
>>17438041
>Noone said anything about seeing anything "out of the corner of their eye."

ok then was probably just a copy

>If it was just BS, why bother denying it over and over, fueling the discussion.

because im interested in this topic and you mentioned me in a wrong way
>>
>>17438050

That's not me.

I never use the word "blatantly", my english vocabulary is limited, I'm not sure what that means.
>>
>>17438127
yeah.. okay then
>>
>>17438050
>>17438127

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17427291/#17427291

You could have posted the URL. That pic does in no way look like a normal woman. And the link to crazyforums lol, that's what you read isn't it.
>>
>>17438182
i googled it and that was on the first side, i dont read crazy boards

but you are crazy

and i will fucking kill you if i ever see you

cut your head off you dirty bitch
>>
If you had just been a little patient I would have gotten to tell you I saw someone in person at a store, and the description given here about some "lady" and her "bavarian lapdog" was right on. Also their behaviour made sense. They were wearing ancient clothing. I'm talking about real people here, not ghosts.

This was like 2 years ago. Then I saw a girl and thought she looks like a vampire nerd. There was nothing special about her, I just felt that way. Then I saw her at the cash register and she bought a vampire novel.
>>
>>17438194

lol
>>
>>17438199
>>17438182
yeah show me your face if you dare and i find you
>>
>>17438194
>>17438207
Well that escalated.
>>
>>17438277
wheres the face then?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.