[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dogmen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
Hey guys, ive really been enjoying pic related for the past few weeks, are there any othet cryptid related podcasts in tbe same format? Thanks.

Also dogman thread i suppose.
>>
File: dog-man.jpg (37 KB, 426x568) Image search: [Google]
dog-man.jpg
37 KB, 426x568
>>
File: bullittcountybeasterin.jpg (14 KB, 325x434) Image search: [Google]
bullittcountybeasterin.jpg
14 KB, 325x434
>>
File: devil2.jpg (24 KB, 431x322) Image search: [Google]
devil2.jpg
24 KB, 431x322
>>
I listened to them in a random order and now i dont know.which ive he@rd or.not, hate my life
>>
>>17420671
I downloaded this a while ago, but found it hard to get into. What are the best episodes, or best intro episodes?
>>
>>17421408
Ep 34 is a personal favourite
>>
File: 1432873634237.jpg (123 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1432873634237.jpg
123 KB, 900x700
>>17420671
Dogmen Encounters is really one of a kind in the way the host just lets the people tell their story without interruption. But I'll link a few others that I found and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC4QXBqFHrI

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyYjOfKMuuIv0oMjG68Reug

any of these

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=linda+godfrey+dogman

I'm also a part of some facebook groups, where people claim to have pictures of them. But none are particularly worth sharing, trying to get the people that HAVE good pictures to fucking release them so the rest of us can see these things, but the stigma is too strong. I mean there's people out there that don't think bigfoot is real, and all paranormal communities hate each other and really doesn't help anything go anywhere. which is sad.
>>
File: 1431885812937.jpg (159 KB, 520x602) Image search: [Google]
1431885812937.jpg
159 KB, 520x602
>>17421408
Episode 12 is one everyone says is one of the best. I'm going to share others where the people have a mental breakdown when describing what they see, instead of the speculation episodes.

Episode 83 is new, it's AS good as 12 imho. Woman gets trapped in her car with her friends as one tries to get in.

Episode 84 man has a short encounter with one in the woods, breaks down during the interview

Episode 80 I think this one was about a cop, and one chases a car in front of hers and almost knocks it off the road (might be mistaken)

Episode 67 the fishing trip with 3 guys in the woods

Episode 66 this one is another one people like a lot, where this mans uncles manage to actually kill one. but the stories leading up to it are pretty freaky.

Compilation episodes are 77 and 60. if you're new to dogmen, the compilation episodes are good ones to start with. the guy takes what he thinks were the best, freakiest encounters.

Episodes 59, 58, 55 are all about this guys encounters in Texas. All really good shows.

Episode 43 is about a professional game caller who has a run in with one on the Texas border, when he called one up from the valley.

These are just ones I'd start with if you were new to the show. There's something worth listening to in each episode. It's easier to listen to them on a podcast App like Stitcher or something where you can read the descriptions
>>
What be a dogman.
>>
I tried making a dogman thread last week but people dont really want to talk about them that much, they'd rather RP in skinwalker threads... which is kind of ironic because thats just a native american name for these things people have been seeing out there. Everyone says oh I wanna be scared I wanna be scared, but they dont want to put in the time to listen to these stories.

>>17422679
Dogman is just a name given to these large upright walking canine creatures people have been seeing since forever ago. Werewolves, Skinwalkers, Skinchangers. Beast of Bray road, ect. but none of it was really connected as being the same creature before up until recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM6IBgw6DZQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1wVV6vOgak
>>
>>17422687
What about folkloric vampires? You know the vampire is synonymous with the werewolf in traditional folklore right? They're the same thing. Vampires in folktales were supposedly shape changers that sometimes took the form of an upright wolf or black dog to terrify its victims.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x332
>>17422666
Holy shit, Satanic full house of truth
>>
>>17422666
Thanks, I just downloaded Stitcher to listen at work. Appreciate the list. Starting number 12 right now.
>>
>>17422687
I'm pretty new to the Dogman thing. does anyone have any stories saved?

I'm listening to Dogman encounters now, just started, but I'm kind of interested to see any stories told on /x/ that i've missed. When I look for stories via the all seeing google it spams me with skinwalker and fleshgait green texts
>>
>>17423402
If there were any stories told on here via greentext or anything like that, they wouldn't be labeled dogmen stories. I haven't seen /x/ call them that at all. Skinwalker stories, sure, but not dogmen. Most of those are bs, anyway.

Besides the radio shows most of the stuff about them is in books, like American Monsters or Beast of Bray road: hunting america's werewolf. Kind of like missing 411 but with dogmen stories from all over the united states.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zJbwSkGr1w1I.kxsuHmjz8ndA&hl=en_US

There's a map of where they've been sighted. although there has been sightings in the UK and Australia as well.

Another good episode is episode 4. where they see a dogman that looks like pic related. (only it had humanoid legs, not canine) I'd check that one out, too if you want to be spooked a little. its pretty unnerving
>>
>>17423402
it's honestly it's own thing and getting pretty popular. but people aren't willing to believe them as easily as something like, bigfoot or whatever. So the people who have seen them don't talk about them. Even if you try to explain it as a completely normal, animal. not paranormal at all, just something that lives in the vast expansive woodlands of our country. it's really not that hard to overlook since there's so much undiscovered land out there.
>>
>>17423897
>Most of those are bs, anyway.
Have to agree with you there. Most are people RPing Skinwalker stuff. But if there is a chance that they exist then there have to be some legit stories out there.

While I was on holiday in the US earlier this year I did pick up a book from a little shop "Monsters of Virginina" which has a werewolf section. It isn't very extensive though. Only a few entries.

>>17423901
I feel the same way about them all to be honest. I find the whole Cryptid thing to be incredibly fascinating, but I am not convinced that any of them exist.
I'm also not convinced that they don't, and the chances that some do far outweigh others, but I love reading and hearing about them either way.
>>
Just began episode 12. How are you people listening to this garbage? I don't want to here this dumb bitch making up stories about evil Sasquatch while the host entertains her bullshit without one critical question.
>>
>>17420671
Wait a second, how we know the host isn't a shapeshifter himself and is using this radioshow/podcast to locate real witnesses and then making them dissapear?
>>
File: image_4.jpg (35 KB, 511x512) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
35 KB, 511x512
Bumping because i fucking love dogmen encounters radio
>>
>>17424123
If you're not willing to suspend disbelief, you're going to have a bad time.

If you go in ready for some spoopy-ass stories, It's gonna be good. Also the really good part of episode 12 starts maybe 75% of the way in. She's walking back from he gypsy camp and the dude just up and leaves
>>
>>17424123
>making up stories

ok pal. I don't even know why you bother coming here, you're in every thread saying the same thing. why don't you just leave? i mean lol come on man.
>>
>>17424456
there's one story in one of the later episodes that happens in the UK. It's about the Flixton werewolf or something. There's a man and he's closing up a gate in a barn, and one of those hands comes in from outside and just rests over his own. didn't attack him or nothing, just did it to show him it was there. Fucking freaky shit. esp when the people say they try to open doors. They go straight for the door.
>>
File: 1452340091003.jpg (90 KB, 1261x943) Image search: [Google]
1452340091003.jpg
90 KB, 1261x943
>>17424576
Dude. If that happened to me I would fucking die.
>>
Bump.
Anyone know if their skinwalkers and dogmen in australia?
>>
>>17424824
Don't you think Australia have enough spooky shit as it is?

You sicko.
>>
>>17424824
>their
You can usually tell when you're dealing with someone under 30 by how bad they spell...
>>
>>17425009
>all non-Americans are under 30
>>
longtime lurker here on /x/. this is probably the most fascinating thing i've found on here. thanks guys. really makes you think what else could be lurking in the far reaches of the earth
>>
>>17424824
yes, they have them in Australia.
>>
>>17424613
bruh, there was a story where this lady comes up to one sitting in the middle of the road at night eating roadkill or something. she slowed down to drive past it, but as she was it fucking stood up and turned around and looked at her. it dropped what was in its hand and in the same motion extended it right at the car door handle. she drove off before it could start trying to open it, but the fact it went RIGHT for the car door handle was spooky as fuck.

I'll try to find the story about the baby crying in the forest, that one is good too. (spoilers, it wasn't a baby)
>>
File: 98.jpg (60 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
60 KB, 640x512
>>17425204
OH MUH FOOKING GAWD M8 just how intelligent could they be?
HOW.
FUCKING.
INTELLIGENT??
>>
funny how the etymology of a creature can shift the interest of a thing in an instant. if people were just calling them werewolves, nobody would really give their stories any validation. but its what they look like. minus the shape shifting thing, because these things are the beast 24/7. But call it something like a "dog man" and you get people hooked. and then people begin to listen
>>
>>17425210
Smart as any other apex predator out there, I guess. I mean they're probably around people enough to know how to manipulate the easy things. Why it won't just break the glass is the real question. They don't seem to want to harm people, even if shot at. its fucking weird. Here listen to this. 5 of them trap a guy in a crane, fixing a transformer and start throwing rocks at him to get him down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC4QXBqFHrI
>>
>>17425245
Damn, this seems like a really good story but to be honest I'd rather endure vic's cheesy voice than this guy's.

Oh well. Good stuff starts around 3:00 I think
>>
>>17425283

Yeah he's alright. His other stories he uses an automated voice for some reason and it's not as good.

but check this out. I was looking up on google more stories about Taylor, Mississippi. And look at whats at the very bottom of the county page on wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor,_Mississippi

do you see it?
>>
>>17425312
Finished the story. Fucking hell the sound effects and music were annoying. Great story. Checking out the wiki now....

Are you talking about dogtown? I couldn't see anything else Dogman-ish.
>>
>>17425189
>>17424901
Well I've never seen any. Got any stories?

>>17425009
What's your problem?
>>
ParanormalZoneTV - Do You Believe Web Series is also a good one.
>>
>>17425374
yeah the ghost city named dogtown in that county where the sightings were. I know that "dogtown" is a common name for some cities, but the fact its in that particular county where these things were seen is kind of peculiar.
>>
File: 1456740216880.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1456740216880.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>17422666
Why do he sound like he's high off his ass in episode 12 at least, the only one I've listened to so far.
>>
test is 4chan down again?
>>
>>17425525
I dunno, a lot of people fucking hate his voice. You just need to compare it to other podcasts where they constantly interrupt their guests, at least he lets his talk for the majority of the hour. I can't help anyone there. It's about the other people.

>>17425392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tSabpU9_iY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1T0O_nbAk

those are two from Australia, I feel there has been more. But those are the only two I could find off the top of my head. There's other good ones like episode 26 (italy) and 37 (scotland)
>>
DOGMAN THREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>17422666
>Episode 12 is one everyone says is one of the best.
If twelve is one of the best I don't want to even imagine what the rest are. I wanted to like this but her ability to tell the story was pretty bad and she repeated stuff too much
>>
>>17425557
So the native american elder lady doesn't sound like a broadcaster speaking from her phone? color me surprised...
>>
>>17425564
what? that's not what I was saying at all. It just felt like above average RP, nothing happens too
>>
>>17425534
Thanks heaps man
>>
>>17420671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ruLqU_ndw
>>
>>17425557
>>17425571
Episode 12 is good, but not the best.
Try episode 66. Its very unique. I think around 20-25 minutes is when the good shit happens, but all info is relevant.
>>
>>17424576
>Flixton werewolf
haha what, a werewolf in manchester? I'm from the area and that just sounds really obtuse to me.
>>
>>17425534
>I dunno, a lot of people fucking hate his voice.

His voice is annoying as shit. Sounds like he recorded the thing and then went back and re recorded his lines in a stupid "radio" voice.

It is good that he lets them talk though, you hear less of him and the story takes its own route rather than him interrupting every 30 seconds.
>>
I'm only 45 minutes away from the Ocala National Forest, and there was a sighting right near there.
>>
My father and I actually encountered something here in our pasture (22 acres of open, swampy fields surrounded by dense woods on two sides) that was pretty spoopy.
My dad took our dog out back to take a leak, and she started freaking the fuck out, so he started shining his light (1500 lumen flashlight) around the pasture. He comes back in and tells me to put on some shoes and grab a light. I also grabbed my shotgun from the cabinet, still not knowing why I was doing so. We walk outside and he tells me that he didn't want to scare my step mother with what he had seen. He tells me that he saw a pair of huge yellow eyes about 7 feet off the ground, and that they looked at him, blinked, and then turned and disappeared. My first thought is "Why are we out here in the middle of the night chasing after a fucking monster in the pitch black?" There was no moonlight (here in Florida, it's cloudy a lot) to see by. We checked the area where he said he saw the eyes (roughly), and took note that there were no tracks whatsoever. So we spread to about 30 feet apart, and did a sweeping pattern search for any signs of life, and saw nothing. He checked out the interior of our barn, while I climbed up onto the burm surrounding our pond. I'm looking around from the higher vantage point, and shine the light into the woods behind our property. I didn't see what was there, but I heard the big bastard running the woods away from, breaking branches and making trees sway as it took off. I swear it sounded like a fucking rhino charging through the woods.
Cont.
>>
I set up my night vision camera, and our trail cam in the general area that he saw the eyes, and put out some old pork ribs as bait. The next morning I went out to recover the cameras, and found that neither had recorded a single thing. It was as if I'd never turned them on at all. The bait I'd put out was gone as well. Both had plenty of battery power (the trail cam takes 4 d-cells, and the night vision camera had a fully charged battery). The SD card from the NVC wouldn't even work for a month after that.
Since then, very odd sounds come out of the woods behind us now, but not like anything I've ever heard, and I've lived in the woods for all my life, so I know what things are supposed to sound like.
I dunno if this was a "dogman", but it fits the general description based on what we encountered.
>>
>>17425653
yeah, there's quite a bit about it. The citizens are really tight lipped about it, being brits of course, but this one guy managed to get them to talk about it. and the place has a history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D63d0jly348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMbher7bYEg

just skip around those two a bit and you'll see what he's talking about.
>>
>>17426539
>>17426570
nice! yeah they're fucking huge brutes and the thing about the trail cams is.. I don't know what they do. but the reason they're never caught on trail cams is they probably see the people setting them up and just know how to work around them. I don't know what they do, bu they're much smarter than we give them credit for. Recording their audio and howls in the woods might be better than trying a trail cam. unless you go really low tech, and make it not obvious you're setting up a camera, you might have better luck at getting something.
>>
>>17426748
Based on the things I've read about them, I could understand avoiding the trail cam (which was in a different part of the pasture), but the night vision camera was pointing right at the bait, but was turned off with nothing recorded at all. This would imply that whatever it was was able to shut off the camera, or was able to disable it without moving or damaging it at all.
>>
>>17426570
Daaamn Nigga get some better cameras and try again with something a lot more bloody.
>>17427090
Could've been a coincidence or user error. Try again
>>
>>17420671
Vic mentioned Big Foot Encounters Radio or something like that few times. Check out Extended Perspectives Podcast, they have some cryptid episodes.
>>
>>17427090
Tell me, was the nightvision old gen with IR lights or new gen? Dogmen could see IR, who knows what they're capable of.
>>
>>17427100
I forgot to put my name on my posts.
The cameras work perfectly, I've used them countless times since that experience. It couldn't have been user error, because with the NVC it's as simple as:
>open the flip out display and remove lens cap
>Press menu
>Activate night vision mode
>press record
I was pretty jumpy that night, but I know that I set the bastards up right. The only thing I can think of is that if It didn't cause them to shut down, it could've been moisture in the air, as it was kind of foggy that night.
As for the bait, it was gone, so something ate it. Next time I'll probably put the bait up high, hanging from a tree branch so that only something really tall could get a hold of it.
>>
>>17427397
Good idea on hanging the bait from a tree. Aim for 8 feet high or so. Also, if the cameras use IR, it's possible they can see it.
>>
>>17427396
Ordro HDV V88 is the base model, but it was modified to have night vision by the Cleaveland Paranormal Supply Co.. I believe it's an IR light mounted on the front. Some animals can see in infra red, so it wouldn't surprise me if this fucker can as well.
>>
What type of weapon do you guys think can take down a dogman.
I watch the episode where it took two guy firing shotguns in turns to put one down while it was in a leg trap.
I have this thought that a 45-70 repeater can probably do the job.
>>
>>17428099
Shoot it a lot. Like...a LOT.
>>
Bump in the night
>>
>>17429750
So what would you so if one of these fucks found you on the street and you had 44mag with six round ready to go?
>>
>>17429751
I wouldn't fire on it unless it started coming at me, for fear of aggravating it rather than killing it.

Some dude shot it in the chest twice with a .308 ballistic and it just took it, so I'd try to go for headshots
>>
>>17428099
Big capacity, high caliber guns. Preferably shoot the abdomen/thighs, not the chest.
On the other hand I'm wondering what a sharp big ass blade could do. Some crazy anon should go medieval on their asses.
>>
>>17430404
You'd need to be fucking geralt of rivia in order to kill one with a blade. Are you crazy, bro?
>>
>>17430499
I mean it's a method old as the world. Guns were made to kill humans with our soft skin and slow motions. It's kinda logical to me that slashing monsters apart when they come for you works better than peashooting in their general direction in the bushes.
>>
>>17430605
Guns also provide a critical asset: distance. Assuming dogmen are real, if even half the descriptions are true they're 7 foot tall, extremely fast, well-muscled and aggressive.

If you have a big enough gun or enough bullets, you could kill one. The problem would be time and preparation.

Preparation so that you're ready to go as soon as you've sighted one, and time so that they wouldn't rip your fucking guts out as soon as you started shooting.
>>
God I want to hate the host so much, but he just sounds like such a nice guy. Like some sort of Fox Mulder-Mr. Rogers crossover. His voice makes want to kill him, but I know if I showed up as his house with an axe he would just offer me a cup of warm coca with milk and chat it out.
>>
>>17426497
Is any of that on Dogman Encounters Radio? I used to live about an hour from Ocala National Forest a few years back.
>>
>>17431756
>Fox Mulder-Mr. Rogers crossover
I fucking lost it. Top kek
>>
is theer any easy way to download the shows as mp3s?
I don't really want to download the youtube version.

also i love it!
>>
>>17431826
You can listen on the stitcher app or also on the show website.

With the stitcher app you may be able to download, not sure
>>
>>17430654
So guessing you would have to be about 3 to 4 hundred yards, in a clear area with no trees.
Most likely some big ass bore round like 700 nitro or shot gun slugs size.
Even 50cal if you got it.

So ok what about countries that don't have the same gun laws.
In one of the episodes a guy from australia with a rifle managed to get two rounds off before getting his head removed.
>>
>>17431938
Or you could trap it somehow, like in episode 66, and just keep on hammering it until it died.

Maybe tons of tranq darts? They don't have a very good trajectory though.

Idk man. This is all assuming dogmen are even real. I want to believe but it's just tough to fathom
>>
>>17431978
I can believe it when you throw evolution into the mix.
Wolves standing on two feet so they look human to pray "us"
Extreme endurance
Bullet sponges
It sounds like fucking speed evolution to counter us.
>>
>>17431990
Too far-fetched to me. Why aren't there 2-legged big cats, then? And they don't specifically prey on humans in many of the stories.
They're encountered a lot of times eating roadkill or just passing through. If they do seek out people, it seems to be more out of curiousity, and while many report an extreme feeling of antagonistic aggression, they often just stare.
>>
>>17432003
Good point but what about the one in the land between lakes?
He fucking rekt the family in the campervan and stuck the little girl up in the tree missing the bottom part of her body.
I don't believe it's some magical being, I'm just thinking it might be something of evolution.
>>
File: 1456883990157.gif (2 MB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
1456883990157.gif
2 MB, 250x229
>>17432051
There are always exceptions to every rule. Maybe that one got really pissed. Honestly I don't know dude, I just really enjoy the stories.

I hope dogmen encounters radio keeps getting better!
>>
>>17431938
>In one of the episodes a guy from australia with a rifle managed to get two rounds off before getting his head removed.
Do you know which episode exactly?
>>
>>17432153
https://youtu.be/OeDKKSkOWaA
This one at 40:00 minutes

>>17432062
Same. Only just found the YouTube channel.
Very interesting
Just made think about it.
Like one night, i was up in the hills by myself walking home which was a 3 hour walk, i was blind drunk. Nothing attack me nor did i see anything out of the ordinary but i did hear shit for the whole walk. It was 3am but had the moon to light my way. This has happened a few times out bush here in australia. Always get this feeling something is watching.
Number one rule now for me is always carry a gun 308 and higher when camping and make that fucking fire big, always sleep in the truck.
I don't trust it out in the bush, something big is out there.
>>
>>17432259
Thanks buddy!
>>
All of sun shine. Laike a darkness table on emotional. Make a fists and clap forever. I look down, see darkness of feet. Crying...so sad, to want brother alive. |Toe wantemotional table. Begin day of light, begin night of beginnning.

Again be true, for of tellin g again of body and souls. Tiger do not souls, so kill. Kill tiger! Againb of becoming tiger, you be killed...see?

Seeing old mandog now, he crawl and beg, crawl and beg, crawl and belg. I tell 'Hey mandong!' You wish you fight huh? Me too...me too.' Then old mandog crawl away, shitting street as crawl, going in sewer for food. You like be that? You like be mandog shitting street and crawlf sewer for food? Huh? Then be storng. Be like Ricky. I tell you of fist be sure, punching and kickings with fist in a faces. Never shit a street. NEVER! Nevers allow a shit to fall in a street.

Is story of fist. I give to you. Now go be live forevers walking, not crawl.
>>
>>17432259
>>17432270
Well the Australian story was a bit of a disappointment. Seems to be derived from this classic account of a yowie attack
>http://www.yowiehunters.com.au/index.php/new-south-wales/1416-mogo-new-south-wales
>>
>>17432361
What the fuck
That's hardcore, i got told a story by a family member, he was at a farm with his mates. And they seen this horse out the back of the field and then they saw this big ass monkey or whatever come out and grab the horse by the neck and break it then drag it off into the bush. They chased it down but lost sight, it had ripped the horses head off and just left blood everywhere. Fucking stayed up for a few nights in terror ay.
>>
>>17432459
Yeah yowies will fuck your shit up if they get a chance
>>
>>17432495
Yeah, never seen one but fuck they are aggressive.
The blacks call them hairy man and never to go near them at all, they are not friendly and will seek you out and kill you or kidnapped you.
>>
New episode out. 85.

another one dealing with the dogmen in Taylor Mississippi.
>>
>>17432584
Yeah apparently they were at war with the yowies over the tens of thousands of years before European settlement. A mate of mine did some GIS mapping of where Aboriginal 'settlements' were compared with areas where yowies are sighted, and it comes up with pretty distinct looking 'territories'.
>>
>>17432615
Heavy stuff.
>>
>episode 85
>guy brings every weapon known to man to try to bring this thing down
>forgets to bring a camera or goPro

These fucking rednecks, I swear to god. It was RIGHT THERE
>>
>>17432599
>>17432848
Well fuck. .338 and still it's alive.
We down in australia are fucked if we come across these fuckers and if they even exist.
>>
>>17432848
>man admits to committing multiple felonies
Even though the story is pretty clearly fake, this probably isn't a good idea. Also
>CLIPS
>>
>>17433004
Sounds to out there ay.
But ill keep an open mind, what if what he says ot true and they get the blood tests and shit back? What then?
>>
File: Beast.png (550 KB, 579x954) Image search: [Google]
Beast.png
550 KB, 579x954
So I live up in Wisconsin and just a day or two ago this was on the local news. Farmers think DoA is trying to cover something up.

Was definitely NOT Coyotes though.
>>
>>17433185
wolf tracks the size of a mans hands?
Damn.
Anympre pics on the dead animals?
>>
File: paw prints.png (354 KB, 613x356) Image search: [Google]
paw prints.png
354 KB, 613x356
>>17433233
Working on it. I did find this though.
>>
>>17433265
Fuck.
>>
File: more.png (111 KB, 572x651) Image search: [Google]
more.png
111 KB, 572x651
More on the story here.
>>
>>17433293
Any thoughts anyone?
>>
File: cattle.jpg (53 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
cattle.jpg
53 KB, 560x315
Only other picture I could find online here. Figures the news would be too pussy to post any good pics.

I'm going to try and get a hold of Lex to see if he took any shots of the ones that got all mangled to hell.
>>
>>17433302
Awesome thanks man.
>>
>>17433233
>>17433265
Wolf tracks the size of a man's hand is totally ok. Wolves already have large paws and they get bigger in the winter when they get heavier coats to increase paw surface are and stay on top of the snow.

Dogmen tracks would be HUGE
>>
>>17433643
I jsut fuck because ive never seen wolf tracks that big. Not from the states. Australia.
>>
>>17434089
There have been some extremely bigass wolves. Taller and heavier than a 6 foot man
>>
>It's always America that have all these bizarre spooky shit

It's never England
>>
>>17434108
Fuck me. Fo any pic or links?
>>
>>17434196
>>
>>17434196
Big ones
>>
>>17434196
>>
>>17431756

>guy has annoying voice
>showing up at his house with axe

Top kek
>>
>>17434221
>>17434204
>>17434201
Lucky you fucks have enough fire power to defend yourselves
>>
>>17434247
I just googled that shit nigga
>>
>>17434273
Yeah but still.
am i the only cunt that keeps checking this thread?
>>
>>17434297
No I check it too but I'm on mobile
>>
>>17434301
Yeah same.

I've been trying to figure out "if they exist" what type of weaponry can kill them
So far i got
-two shotguns with sliver dimes continually firing, one after the other.
-338 and bigger can hurt them.
But really even 223 or 556 should be able to do the job. No animal is bullet proof.
>>
>>17434321
If you shoot them enough with anything, they'll die. The issue is being able to shoot them enough before they kill you.

You'd need to trap them somehow it have HUGE sightlines to be able to kill one.

Or who knows? Maybe one high-powered headshot would be enough. I'm still not quite convinced they exist but goddamn do I love these stories!
>>
>>17434336
Yeah man this shit is epic but fucking terrifying.
>>
>>17434358
Seriously. Imagine if dogmen are out there and you just encounter one on your own.
I'd poop my pants bro I would poop em real hard
>>
>>17434379
Fuck that sideways.
>>
>>17420671
What if I wanted to become a dogman? I know it seems really edgy but is it communicable or is it a completely different species of creature.
>>
Is this a show or some shit?
>>
>>17434426
Yeah man just go out there, find a dogman, pull down your pants, bend over and let him do ya up the flabby butthole

You'll be a dogman in no time!
>>
I like the show but I hate the hosts voice it sounds so cheesy.
>>
do you guys call bigfoot/sasquatch 'apeman' or do you just really not care for the term werewolf
>>
I know what happened to the camera, Dogman did the following

>Dogman opened the flip out display and removed lens cap
>Pressed menu
>De-Activated night vision mode
>pressed erase

Dogman are high tech savvy too
>>
>>17431772
No. I've told my other family members about it, a few friends, and now /x/. I'm not even sure I'd call it a "Dogman" encounter. All I know is that something large and fast was out there, but I don't know what it was.
Also, ever heard of Starke in Bradford county?
>>
>>17435075
I fucking knew it. I bet that it's the same fucker that keeps fucking with my internet. Big toothy fuzzy bastard.
>>
Another bump in the night
>>
>>17433004
Yeah i thought the same thing. Muh class 3 licence tho
>>
here is an idea

have two camera's facing each other. this allows each camera to watch each other also. not sure if that is possible. i'd be PERSISTENT if I were you. I wouldn't give up especially if it is still around. .

put the food out there like you did before
>>
Awww, I know wolves can be real assholes, but I always feel sorry for the ones people kill (especially if it is for mere sports). They are just like any other animal, 'cept cuter. The only time I can sanctify their slaughter is when they are an explicit danger to humans.

On the wolf/dog man topic, werewolves are cute. Yes, again, they are more often than not assholes but a werewolf implies that the being is human some times. It could be identified, studied and maybe eventually reasoned with even in his/her wolfy form. inb4 hot werewolf sex
>>
File: shittythumbnail.png (838 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shittythumbnail.png
838 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imRYX4gkpA0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjxHHhcAGk
>>
The newest episode "85" is fucking amazing they hit it with a anti tank rifle and it fucking gets rekt.
>>
{BE}WERE{THE}WOLF
>>
>>17433643
Why does it appear that there are only 3 toes though?
>>
>>17439397
Honestly it's a shitty image and its hard to see anything. Still, in every story I've head dogmen have 5 toes.
>>
>>17425210
ONE STOLE MY CREDIT CARD INFO
>>
>>17432615
Well Mr. Yowie is soon going to learn the same lesson that Mr. Sitting Bull and Mr. Shaka Zulu learned, don't fuck with whitey.
>>
>>17440041
Doubt it mate
>>
>>17440049
Well assuming there is a hostile primate in the Australian outback I don't think it's that controversial to say a bunch of white farmers with guns, cars, and dogs pose a bigger threat to it than a bunch of aboriginals with sharpened sticks.
>>
>>17440065
>outback
nah
>assuming we can even find, let alone kill the yowies
nah
>>
File: 1415848774801.jpg (74 KB, 492x519) Image search: [Google]
1415848774801.jpg
74 KB, 492x519
>>17440010
THERE IS NOWHERE SAFE
>>
>>17437890
the people are really stupid with setting up the trail cams. they go out there and make it obvious they're setting up something that doesn't belong there. Most animals are keen on avoiding traps, even the dumber ones are capable of it. But lets just assume that it knows you're in the woods, in it's woods, long before you see it. They need to go low tech with the cameras and or hide them better.
>>
>>17438759
The story at the beginning of that episode I think was the scariest part. About seeing the one swimming up to a small fishing boat, and from a distance it just looked like an alligator or something, but then it gets closer and you see its a huge wolf looking thing. I feel sorry for those people who have to see shit like this without any kind of warning, must be one hell of a shock to their system
>>
iv'e had an experience with a dog man once, and im glad it was only once. they really do look as horrible as they sound, just looking at this 7-8 foot tall mass of muscle, fur, and fucking ugly would make anyone freeze in terror. long ass arms, and legs to match. claws that are much larger than should be necessary, and teeth that could probably gore a human without breaking a sweat. and the eyes...worst fucking part. these things appear to be extremely dominant, im very sure they know exactly how much power they have. as soon as one sees you and notices you're alone, they'll just fucking stand there, and stare...he stands as tall as he can, locks eyes with you, and glare straight into your soul....i was just lucky i was in my home, on second floor. i was just un-lucky enough to notice an immense feeling of dread in the midst of trying to fall asleep. my eyes were immediately drawn to the window, and off into these woods right on the edge of our backyard. the first thing i notice, is that its extremely dark. at first im wondering why the fuck i feel like someones eyeballing me like im a piece of meat, i cant see shit, how could someone see me? but than i see them, bright ass yellow eyes, right on the edge of the tree line. just, staring. im a little groggy at the moment, so it takes me a moment too think about it. we've had issues with wild dogs leaving bloody animal bones all over our backyard, rabbits and shit like that, just scattered everywhere. so i calmed down a little. well shit, its just a fucking dog. its staring at me very creepily, but its nothing to be scared of. i was fine than, until i realized the eyes were-you guessed it-hovering at least 7 feet off the ground. there wasnt a hill or anything like that, and theres no way some dog climbed up a freaking tree...so ensues the real panic attack. what in the actual fuck is that. just...what. my brain stopped cooperating and i just stood there and stared back, time slowed down...
cont.
>>
>>17440469
>continuing
so yeah, i just stood there. i dont even know how long, but it felt like hours...regardless, eventually this "thing" got sick of our little staring contest, and scowled at me, baring his teeth through the shade, which were only visible im guessing thanks to the clear sky and full moon that night. absolutely horrified, i freeze up even more, time starts back up, and i start realizing the actual depth of the situation. "jesus christ! its a fucking were wolf! like from those stupid movies, and old legends...how is this even happening? this cant be real..." im starting too tear up from the mental and emotional stress of seeing a mythical creature, looking at this, and realizing it actually exists, it absolutely breaks your mind, all of my conceptions on whats real or not shattered. were wolfs? whats next, big foot? the jersey devil? the mother fucking moth man? and than my mind screeches to a halt. oh god, hes moving. realizing iv'e become distracted, hes started too lurk out of the woods. slowly, calmly. every movement calculated too keep me on edge, but also keep me from snapping and retreating back to my bed. he makes his way halfway across the yard, and really comes into view. i am simultaneously staring in awe, and shitting my pants in horror at the sight of this massive creature. so big, but so silent. a natural hunter...i decide to call it quits and run back too my bed. hes getting very close to the house, and he just keeps fucking staring dead at me, with this evil grin across his face...im done, im dreaming. this isnt happening. being the pussy i am, i jump back into my bed, throw the covers over my head, and try to pretend i never saw that...and than it hits me again, the gut wrenching terror. the room has become ice cold, in the middle of summer. and i swear to god, i can feel someone breathing down my neck... "what? i thought i was done with this. i swear, im gonna look up, and theres gonna be nothing there, im just losing my mind...
>>
>>17440506
"yeah, just losing my mind. thats all, what i just saw was a hallucination induced by my sleep addled brain..." so i work up the nerve, and throw the blanket off, and look straight at the window. keep in mind by the way, this doesnt seem like a big deal, but too a 11 year old little pussy, it seemed pretty brave. regardless, i was literally shaking in my boots, shivering like a dog left out in the cold. and i had plenty reason to be. as soon as i looked at the window, it was immediately clear. this is real, this isnt some stupid dream. this feral fucking beast is pressing his face against the glass, breathing slowly, fogging the glass, all while he has this sick grin plastered across his face...sadistic bastard...so he continues to just stare at me, clinging to the second story window. somehow he didnt make a single noise climbing up there. hell, he might of just leaped up there, fuck if i know, i was completely frozen in terror. and im not gonna lie, i pissed my bed, nearly voided my bowels. i was pretty sure i was gonna die, so i just lay there, staring into his eyes, so filled with hunger and wrath...eventually, i passed out from exhaustion, and woke up the next day soaking in whats probably a mix of urine and sweat, so i change my clothes, wash away, and go to eat some breakfast. iv'e forgotten to mention by the way, i have a brother, and he slept in the same room, on the top part of a bunk bed. i mentioned what i saw to him, and he seized up, looked like he was having some kind of horrible flash back. he proceeds to tell me to shut the fuck up, and runs outside too screw around with his friends, leaving my young self pretty confused. later that day when he came home, i asked him what that was all about. hes still pretty shaken up, but he actually starts talking about why he reacted that way. turns out, this man-wolf thing would stalk him everyday on his way too school, and it would stand outside and stare at him all night... cont.
>>
>>17440569
>cont.jpg
god, this is getting alot longer than i planned on it being, talking about this shit takes me back...
anyways, he continues to explain that he also seen him the night before, he just did what he would usually do. try not to look at him, try not to hear him, try to pretend hes not there...he did notice i got up and started actually paying attention to him, and he said i was pretty stupid for that, as we both soon realized that only motivated him to terrorize us even more. nothing else really happened involving the dog man, at least not for me. regardless, it still haunts us both to this day. writing this, and visualizing what iv'e seen almost brings tears to my eyes again. and even if i so much as mention this to my brother he freezes up just like he did as a child and nervously exclaims that "we dont talk about that..."
anyways, hope you fellow /x/philes enjoyed my story, i wouldnt blame you for claiming this is bull shit, most of the storys on here are. i just hope it has brought you some entertainment, and maybe a bit of insight on what its like to actually meet one of these strange creatures.
>>
>>17440469
Can you describe the eyes more, what makes them so terrifying? if you can put it into words... please
>>
>>17440612
and yes thank you for the story, it's matched up perfectly with everyone else who says they've seen them. the terror, the eyes that look not AT you, but through you. and the malice.. do you remember what it looked like besides that? were the legs bent like a dogs? were the ears on top of its head? or on the side? did it have a tail?
>>
ddaaawwGGGMEEEHN NCOWNTERS RRREHDIOEE
>>
>>17442169
AHM VIK CUNDIFF AHND AWL BE YER HOST
>>
>>17442135
its a little difficult to describe, but i think i can give a good idea why they had such an impact on me.
when i looked out into the woods, they were the first thing i noticed. and you would think it would be a faint glow or flicker like some other animals eyes, but no. these were seriously bright. illuminated, like a candle in the pitch black, they were obviously there, no illusory bullshit, you could absolutely tell they were there. and the longer i stared, the more i noticed about him. these eyes were full of intelligence, emotion, it was observing me, thinking out what its next move should be. and once it got closer, it started getting angry at me, probably because i wouldnt stop staring at him. hell, he might of just been trying to hunt, and i was distracting him, so he decided to fuck with me and intimidate me for a bit of fun. and yeah, at some point i could clearly tell he was enjoying torturing me. as he pressed his face against the glass, his eyes grew narrow, his grin widened even more, and his breathing grew deep and heavy. he was getting some sort of sadistic pleasure from doing this, and i could tell, im sure he even wanted me to know...regardless, yes, the eyes had a special effect on me. they glowed in the damn dark, stared straight into my soul. but the very worst part, was the confirmation that he was enjoying this. staring into his eyes, i could tell. he was not hunting for meat, but for pleasure. just like a human.
>>
>>17442152
god, yes. the malice, fits what i was reading from him perfectly. these dogmen are fucking sadistic, just way too human...but yeah, physical appearance, good subject, because there make-up almost looks more like a sick mutation then successful evolution, but regardless, they thrive. like a said, huge claws, almost even longer than the "fingers" themselves. it had long spindly arms that somehow still showed quite a bit of muscle. extremely wide shoulders, this thing swaggered with the confidence of a thousand yolo swaggots. and its legs, pretty fucking strange how they carry themselves like that. way too long, and very lanky. they looked warped, like dog legs that were bent back too far, but somehow forced straight again after being broken. i couldn't see them too well, cause i was too busy staring at its face, but thats the best descrption i think i can give. oh, and the ears. the sides of the head, pointing straight up, i believe. its been a long time, so my memorys a little hazy, but that should be right. and the tail, i cant promise that this is accurate, didnt get a very good look at his back. a hunter never turns its back on its prey. regardless, i think it may have looked somewhat like the tail of border collie,except very mangy.
>>
>>17435854
That sounds interesting, whatever it was.

Starke? Nope, I guess I'm pretty out of the loop. What's the story?
>>
Wolves mate for life. Wolves are loyal. Wolves are protective.

HOW CAN I GET A WOLFMAN BF? I'm literally sick and tired of cheating human douchebags.

WHERE DO I LOOK?
>>
>>17442340
>>17442388
You're trying too hard with your walls of text.

I call bullshit and RP.
>>
>>17442410
just start dating crazy people exclusively, they're usually the most loyal and fun. so, yeah. basically date through 4chan.
>>
>>17442430
dont blame you, lol. just got into it a bit too much, im not gonna force you to believe it, im still not sure if it was real or not. regardless, i'll still claim that i saw what i saw. alot of these stories are bullshit, i can at least try to defend mine.
>>
>>17442434
Honestly, I just want a bf who'll love me so much he murders any guy who even looks at me wrong. I'd totally embrace a male yandere.

Wolfmen seem the yandere type + being dominated by a wild man-animal sounds hot as fuck.

Damm, how can you recognize a wolfman in human form/disguise?
>>
>>17442454
Post pics so we can see if a wolfman would be into you or not, otherwise I'm going to assume you're a 250lb hambeast fantasizing
>>
>>17442454
i wouldnt really know, but iv'e heard they usually stay with the pack, and dont fool around with us petty humans. unless you find some alpha loner, you probably wont meet one, and that still seems highly unlikely, unfortunately. im sure they are very good at hiding their "curse", and i know for sure that they are normally very reclusive. regardless, there are fortunately males like this, they're just hard to find. like i said, find a really crazy one, i can argue that i may be like this at least, i nearly decked my best friend for mocking my girlfriend, and i swear if i ever find her ex i'll probably go to jail. but yeah, just letting you know, there are other guys that really appreciate having someone, they're just hard to find these days.
>>
>dogmen
Don't you mean werewolves? There is no such thing as a "dogman" asshat. If anything it would be a fucking werewolf. Learn your fictional creatures douchebag...
>>
Here is my dog man story

I lived in a gated community. Not much forest around me. I was out in my driveway when dpg man came walking along the side walk. I remember that the dog gave me this kind of stear. The german shephard steared at me with no tail wagging as the man was walking the dog on a chain. It creep ed me out. I steered back and said Hi to the man. He said the German Shepherd was very old. I petted the retired doggy.

If that had been a real dogman steering at me, YIKES!!!
>>
oops spelled stare wrong
>>
File: 1365091523_Hucklky final.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1365091523_Hucklky final.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
>>17442686
im guessing this is what it looked like
>>
one more thing. i'd like to thank the poster for sharing his dogman story when he was 11. the internet is filled with paid fake posters who harass people who share the truth. too many people get intimidated by them hence remain silent.
>>
ir didn't have a baseball cap and it looked more serious ... lol
>>
>>17421408
He has a youtube playlist with his best episodes. Use that as a guide.
>>
>>17442810
you're welcome bro. im just glad to share my stories and have people enjoy them. there are alot of bigots and trolls out there, but thankfully there are plenty of people who try to keep there minds open. and iv'e seen alot of weird things, so im always glad to share.
>>
>>17425221
Is that a batman?
>>
>>17442510
>curse
That's a matter of opinion

Definitely won't be faithful to a human
>>
>>17443234
very true, thats why i put it in quotations. lol
but yeah, they generally dont like humans. normally being narrow minded twats, we would reject them from society, and try to commit genocide the moment we noticed they could be a threat. so they keep away normally, and sometimes terrorize us when they're bored. seems fair to me.
>>
>>17442392
It's the town I inhabit. Only about 6000 people. There's some weird shit that's happened to myself and some friends, but most of the people here aren't to keen on talking about spooky shit, as it's a bible town.
>>
>>17442340
that part you said when it got angry when it saw you noticed it. thats another thing that everyone says. They look at you as if you saw something you weren't sposed to. fuck thats creepy. And everything you said about them enjoying the torment. what the fuck is wrong with these things, they love it.

did you ever hear the howl they make?
>>
>>17442430
nigga, that ain't RP. unless he's read every story and heard every interview about them and committed it to memory, he couldn't just BS a story like that. he hit way too many similar talking points. if he is RPing, it's a damn good ruse.
>>
>>17442614
it's just etymology, senpai. words change from time to time. Skinwalker, werewolf, dogman, nocobo chito, they all mean the same thing. Dogmen stuck because people will look at you like you're retarded if you say you saw a werewolf. But if you say you saw a dogman, then you have their attention.

But I find the term werewolf fitting, too. It just means Man-Wolf... the transformation thing is just added fluff, but that's not really what werewolves should be associated with. It's a large upright wolf man, looking thing. So werewolf still fits somewhat. I call them either that or dogman depending on if the person understands the meaning or not.
>>
>>17442930
you know its funny, the bigfoot trolls are the reasons why people never speak up about the thing. if more people felt comfortable with it, and were more forthcoming we'd probably have more evidence by now. But since everyone is so shit scared everyone keeps it locked away.

even the bigfoot community is guilty of this. you try to tell them you have a dogman story, they won't believe it. they'll just tell you it was a bigfoot, or a kind of bigfoot. since they believe that, but not in dogmen. How ridiculous is that?

everyone just covets what they have now, and it's shit. holding everything back
>>
>>17443393
yeah, they get super pissed. they really dont want us to know about them, thats why they kill and terrorize, they've transformed themselves into some unbelievable horror, an urban legend.its almost like a self defense mechanism, i think. the more scared we are of something, the less we will want to acknowledge its existence. and im pretty sure they know that by now.
but yeah, the howling. definitely heard that a few times. it's truly fucking bone chilling. its like the howl of a wolf-of course-but its much MUCH deeper, and quite a bit louder as well. some nights i could hear some in the woods, likely hunting or something, and it would be quiet as hell for a little while, than all of a sudden i would hear one howl so loud it would reverberate off the walls of the room and rattle my window. i never knew exactly why they would do that, possibly to signal the pack of prey, maybe even to paralyze the prey. all i knew for certain is that it was fucking terrifying.
>>
>>17443470
you ever given much thought to what they were? something leftover from the past, perhaps? or something else. An organism to be sure, but something with an anatomy and everything else that's just perplexing. Some kind of creature that took an elusive and evolutionary path isn't that hard to swallow, but you hear the few stories about them being seemingly immune to bullets, is just weird. But since those stories are so few and far between, they shouldn't be given that much consideration when trying to understand what it is. I mean a bigfoot could very well be another leftover thing from the past, the american woods aren't as explored as most people think. There aren't people out there every day trying to find this stuff. not on purpose anyway. so they surely could go a long time without being fucked with by people. I mean you can fly over nothing but woods here for 2 hours and not even see the ground because the trees are so thick. Who knows what the fuck else is out there.
>>
>>17443395
thank you man. to be honest, i have read more than a few, its always good to know im not the only one who thinks ive lost it. a bit of that validation helps me sleep at night. lol
>>
>>17443410
like said, people can be very narrow minded. they're either believing in one thing, or another. never both, no in between. its that sense of devotion people get once they "realize the truth". it makes them feel like they HAVE to convince everyone of their special creatures existence. and then it warps their perception, soon everything is narrowed down to one answer. huge gouges in trees made by something unnatural. could it be a mutated bear? a werewolf? some other unknown creature? nope, it was bigfoot. weird ass yelling in the woods, possibly just some drunken red neck? nope, bigfoot. found shit on the ground? no exceptions, definitely bigfoot.
that sort of behavior simultaneously makes me want to laugh my ass off, and face palm in shame of humanity.
>>
there is no need for anymore evidence. when people say there is no evidence, they are really saying that they are waiting for the power that be to say it exists. the scientists will stay quiet since their jobs, career and research funding are at the mercy of the powers that be. even all scientific research is only anecdotal evidence. there is only anecdotal evidence for the existence of Mongolia. The Gate Keepers of Truth have a long history of lying.
>>
>>17443489
yeah its fine. the image of the werewolf has always freaked me out since I was a kid. I ain't never seen anything like you had in person. Just stuff in movies, but the yellow eyes and the faces those people make have kept me away from most of that stuff. One is particularly bad but I don't want to mention it because I don't want to have that image in my head ever again. But yeah, hearing that werewolves were actually a real thing, wasn't as hard to swallow as I thought it would be. In a way i was kind of validated because i spent all my life being afraid of them (even though at the time they weren't real) so to find out they were was just the status quo. I don't live anywhere near the woods so I'll be fine, and if I ever saw one it wouldn't be as mind-breaking as it would have been otherwise if I never heard these stories.

its a weird kind of comfort. and these threads are nice, its the kind of change /x/ needs to take once in a while from the tired old bullshit

Also a new dark waters dogman story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAc0a4K9fs
>>
>>17443395
I have seen a very similar story posted here before
With the dogman staring right at the window and everything
He had a brother who saw it too but repressed it, etc
In the original story the dogman could talk though
He had red eyes and was always trying to lure the brothers to come outside with him

so as much as i like both versions of the story, gotta say it's BS, even if this is the same anon retelling the same story, he changed too many crucial details to have just forgotten them, so it's fake

sorry anons
>>
File: Beast of Gevaudan.jpg (166 KB, 636x453) Image search: [Google]
Beast of Gevaudan.jpg
166 KB, 636x453
>>
File: Beast of Gevaudan2.jpg (62 KB, 636x478) Image search: [Google]
Beast of Gevaudan2.jpg
62 KB, 636x478
>>
File: Beast of Gevaudan3.jpg (72 KB, 636x462) Image search: [Google]
Beast of Gevaudan3.jpg
72 KB, 636x462
>>
File: Beast of Gevaudan4.jpg (60 KB, 636x321) Image search: [Google]
Beast of Gevaudan4.jpg
60 KB, 636x321
>>
>>17443519
You know another thing.. those bigfoot sounds on youtube, especially the howling ones (not the hooting) are just mislabeled. They're in all honesty probably these dogmen monsters making those noises. though i can't be sure. I'm sure the Youtuber who uploaded the video didn't either but just labeled it bigfoot because they didn't know what else to call it.

this one is a really good one. if there were sounds they could make, this would probably def be them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTsdbKUwenI
>>
File: Beckman.jpg (633 KB, 736x1459) Image search: [Google]
Beckman.jpg
633 KB, 736x1459
>>
File: Cranach.jpg (202 KB, 636x821) Image search: [Google]
Cranach.jpg
202 KB, 636x821
>>
>>17443578
>>17443574
>>17443569
>>17443552

also here is a werewolf book in pdf form an anon shared from a dogman thread way back.

https://a.pomf.cat/innmgq.pdf

need to make a dogman copy pasta soon with all the information and shit like this, for the people that want to get into them. the good episodes, podcasts, pictures, links, ect. I'll prob start working on it eventually
>>
there are people who say that they have to see something to believe it. these people just delude themselves. they live life with denial and blinders.
>>
>>17443580
this fucking guy
>>
File: Die Emeis.jpg (97 KB, 636x472) Image search: [Google]
Die Emeis.jpg
97 KB, 636x472
>>
Anyone remember the story of that italian or french town that was attacked by a huge pack of wolves and were eventually fought off? they wound up crucifying the alpha on a pike outside the villiage i think. I can't remember the exact town this happened in but I swear I saw it on wikipedia.
>>
File: Die Verwandlung in einen Wolf.jpg (41 KB, 260x431) Image search: [Google]
Die Verwandlung in einen Wolf.jpg
41 KB, 260x431
>>17443581
Nice one anon
Been thinking about buying this book for a long time

also I'm not too into dogman type stuff personally, just really like werewolves but I do find these threads interesting and having a comprehensive post with all sorts of info and stuff would be cool for future threads
>>
>>17443597
took place hundreds of years ago, not recent. obv
>>
>>17443483
yeah, iv'e thought about that subject quite a bit. their physiology is quite a bit perplexing, and iv'e always been very impressed by it. in my mind, they might be the last remnants of the dire wolf. you know? those huge prehistoric killing machines, mankinds last true rival for survival? they were highly intelligent, obsessively territorial, and extremely aggressive. they also normally passed up an average humans height, just at the shoulder as well. a true threat to humans, they had turf wars with us for centuries. fortunately, we developed the ability to make tools and weapons, and went from using our stupid frail fists to fight, we made spears, bow and arrows, and swords. eventually developing firearms that could take them out in one blow, we really took the advantage and pushed them nearly into extinction, and complete isolation. the last recorded attack iv'e heard of happened in 1800 era london, where a huge pack of them stormed a small city and killed around 50 to 100 people. and of course, we fought them off, and finally won. they've never been heard from or seen since than, at least the last reported sighting i mean. my hypothesis is that they've been alive and well all this time, changing, evolving. learning how to adapt from their very worst enemy, one of the most adaptable species in existence. they've learned how to walk on two legs. they've learned how to use stealth to their advantage, and manipulate us with fear, they've built on their already strong instincts and pack hunting abilities. always staying hidden, until they want to be seen in order reinforce the unnatural fear they induce. think about it, why are they so immediately terrifying? an old remnant of a very powerful enemy, just the sight of one makes an ancient dna memory tick, and immediately sends you into full fight or flight mode. its like what that guy from the radio show said. everything melts away, the mind, body, and soul become one...
>>
File: Eschenbach.png (278 KB, 636x317) Image search: [Google]
Eschenbach.png
278 KB, 636x317
>>17443597
Not sure if it's the same story, but Paris was plagued by a ravenous wolf pack at one point

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolves_of_Paris
>>
File: Eschenbach2.jpg (168 KB, 636x405) Image search: [Google]
Eschenbach2.jpg
168 KB, 636x405
>>
File: 1454836957846.jpg (49 KB, 400x341) Image search: [Google]
1454836957846.jpg
49 KB, 400x341
>>17443604
YESSSSS NIGGA, pretty sure thats it. thank you.
>>
File: Germany 1722.jpg (89 KB, 518x245) Image search: [Google]
Germany 1722.jpg
89 KB, 518x245
>>
>>17443601
good stuff
>>
File: Harrison.jpg (91 KB, 582x900) Image search: [Google]
Harrison.jpg
91 KB, 582x900
>>
File: Hibernica - Last Rites.jpg (67 KB, 636x492) Image search: [Google]
Hibernica - Last Rites.jpg
67 KB, 636x492
>>
File: Jehan de Grise.jpg (86 KB, 636x538) Image search: [Google]
Jehan de Grise.jpg
86 KB, 636x538
>>
File: Koily.jpg (312 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
Koily.jpg
312 KB, 533x800
>>
File: Livre des merveilles du monde.jpg (96 KB, 636x391) Image search: [Google]
Livre des merveilles du monde.jpg
96 KB, 636x391
>>
File: KFE8f.jpg (246 KB, 668x325) Image search: [Google]
KFE8f.jpg
246 KB, 668x325
the woman screaming and baby crying sounds they make to lure people into the woods is fucked up. that's just 2spooky4me. They don't even attack the people that go out there, they just surround them and make sure you bear witness to their existence. like fucking up your life makes their day
>>
File: Loup-Garou.jpg (204 KB, 816x599) Image search: [Google]
Loup-Garou.jpg
204 KB, 816x599
>>
File: Lupins.jpg (49 KB, 447x274) Image search: [Google]
Lupins.jpg
49 KB, 447x274
>>
File: Lycaon - Goltzius.jpg (88 KB, 636x440) Image search: [Google]
Lycaon - Goltzius.jpg
88 KB, 636x440
>>
>>17443634
>better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
>>
File: Lycaon - Musi.jpg (175 KB, 636x862) Image search: [Google]
Lycaon - Musi.jpg
175 KB, 636x862
>>
File: Mac-tire.jpg (153 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Mac-tire.jpg
153 KB, 1024x576
>>
File: McKenna.jpg (166 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
McKenna.jpg
166 KB, 640x853
>>
File: McKenna2.jpg (96 KB, 453x707) Image search: [Google]
McKenna2.jpg
96 KB, 453x707
>>
File: Nebezial.jpg (175 KB, 736x1242) Image search: [Google]
Nebezial.jpg
175 KB, 736x1242
>>
File: pack.jpg (264 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
pack.jpg
264 KB, 600x880
>>
File: Paul Mudie.jpg (63 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Paul Mudie.jpg
63 KB, 600x849
>>
>>17443601
>fuck
>ranting again
>here goes nothing
so yeah, everything melts together, and becomes one. only problem is; the mind doesnt remember what to do or how to cope, the soul knows exactly why you should be afraid, and the body seizes up. without any real idea on what to do, flight mode kicks in. but the soul says, there is no outrunning this beast, it is an apex predator, it is a very old enemy, it will find you and it will murder you with extreme malice. but than the mind deduces that it doesnt know how to fight this, or even if it can...so the body quits, with the soul and mind disagreeing, all decision making is forced onto the body. which is literally just a bundle of nerves. so you just wait for your death, or for your reflexes to kick in and get you out of there...it really doesnt feel good to be prey to these creatures, without a gun or something you're completely defenseless, the mind doesnt like that, it doesnt remember how to act as prey, so panic sets in, and you either get lucky and they ignore you, or you die. fuck me...ok, back on subject. its true, they could literally be anywhere. as smart and sneaky as they are, they could be hiding in our very own backyards, i know for a fact one was in mine. lol. as for the invulnerability to bullets, im calling bullshit. if it lives, it bleeds, and can therefore be killed. i'll just blame that on stupid folklore started up by survivors of werewolf attacks, who i would assume would try to shoot it, but while in a panic you're accuracy would be extremely poor, and they would likely miss often. coming home with piss in their pants, an empty ammo bag, and no dead beast in tow, they hide their shame by explaining that this "god-like" creature is unable to die by normal weaponry. no, they need silver or holy water or some crap. makes no sense. i would assume they have quite a bit of endurance, the big hulking beasts, but i can assure that a high caliber bullet through the skull will kill most anything.
>>
File: Spiritcage.jpg (253 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
Spiritcage.jpg
253 KB, 786x1017
>>
File: Sudbury.png (334 KB, 517x599) Image search: [Google]
Sudbury.png
334 KB, 517x599
>>
File: Tariq12.jpg (171 KB, 766x1044) Image search: [Google]
Tariq12.jpg
171 KB, 766x1044
>>
File: The Forsaken.jpg (22 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
The Forsaken.jpg
22 KB, 400x259
>>
File: Tom Wood.jpg (230 KB, 768x1152) Image search: [Google]
Tom Wood.jpg
230 KB, 768x1152
>>
File: Werewolf.png (516 KB, 318x600) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf.png
516 KB, 318x600
>>
File: secretweapon.jpg (56 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
secretweapon.jpg
56 KB, 500x425
These things sound like assholes so I propose a solution: we train a gorilla to fight them. Picture this!
>11 year old anon looks out window and sees the scary dogman
>dogman acting like it's hot shit, scaring people and whatnot
>HEY FAGGOT
>the dogman looks over to see you standing next to a gorilla trained by Mike Tyson and wearing an enormous set of brass knuckles
>Dogman is like "oh fuck me"
>gorilla beats dogman to death and rapes the corpse
>become a gorillionaire
>dogmen too scared to bother you

I seriously can't see any way this could go wrong
>>
>>
File: Wulver.jpg (63 KB, 520x453) Image search: [Google]
Wulver.jpg
63 KB, 520x453
>>
>>17443546
Not this anon but I'm pretty sure this post was ignored because you're all a bunch of roleplaying FAGGOTS
>>
>>17443667
nah its fine, senpai. these kinda threads would be dead if it werent for this stuff. if I wasn't feeling like shit id really get into it all with you. i just can't atm, if the thread isnt dead by tomorrow or reached max capacity ill come back and speculate more.
>>
>>17443667
i agree 100% about the bullshit on people saying they swear they hit them with guns and all that. there aren't many of those, so it's totally okay to dismiss them. i mean they could be resilient, sure. a boar is resilient. but not completely immune.
>>
>>17443692
I'd love to see that, desu. There are stories with them fighting over territory with bigfoots from time to time. Sometimes the bigfoots win, sometimes.
>>
>>17443700
sure you aren't and ya we r lol
>>
>>17443546
yeah, that was me too, but going back and thinking about it, i realized alot of the stuff my brother told me was probably bullshit, he does like to fuck with me quite a bit, and might of just been saying shit too get a reaction. now that i remember though, his eyes never were red, they really were yellow, which is what iv'e heard is common for these things. my brother just called him red-eyes, that was his nick name for him i guess, no idea why, i never really saw red.and the whole talking thing was probably complete BS. they may be intelligent, but they dont have tge proper tongues, teeth, or mouth structure in general to articulate human speech. i'd assume they have they're own language, but i dont see why they'd ever speak english, that jkust sounds stupid.
>>
>>17443528
i feel the same way man, its comforting to know that if i see one again in an actually life threatening situation, i wont be hit with the initial first panic, and i'll have a easier time planning out what i should do, probably run like hell, unless i have a big enough gun than i can just shoot the fucker.
and thanks for the link, loving these videos. lol
>>
>>17443575
as i said, i try to keep an open mind. it could very well be a bigfoot, iv'e never seen one or heard one, so as of yet its a known unknown.
and now that iv'e actually really listened to it, it sounds like it just might be what you rhought. a pack of werewolf, on the hunt, and possibly alerting each other of the humans intruding their territory. thats some scary shit though, i wouldnt wanna be that guy.
>>
>>17424576
>and one of those hands comes in from outside and just rests over his own. didn't attack him or nothing

I think he just wanted a cuddle
>>
>>17443597
>>17443601
this, i think it was in london, but i know exactly what you're talking about.
>>
>>17443633
that sounds more like a wendigo bro, but they're pretty similar at least. they both like to scare the shit out of you, and they both probably want to eat you.
>>
>>17443692
seriously man, that was fucking beautiful, i wish i had something like that back then, things might of played out very differently...
>>
>>17443706
awesome, i'd love to keep this thread alive, its definitely the best one iv'e been in for a very long time.
>>17443714
thats exactly what i mean, they might be able to take quite a bit of damage,sure. but you shoot them enough in the right spot, it should kill or at least incapacitate him. hell, just grab some explosives from the black market, build a home-made flame thrower, i guarantee one of those furry fucks wont stand a chance.
>>
fuck, so many typos, i am so tired. lol
>>
File: 1303693251754.jpg (44 KB, 305x271) Image search: [Google]
1303693251754.jpg
44 KB, 305x271
>>17422636
>I mean there's people out there that don't think bigfoot is real
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.