[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x Can anyone tell me if they know what to do to actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 198x254
Hey /x Can anyone tell me if they know what to do to actually open this if you understand what i mean, it would help me so much.(pic related)
>>
you don't want to do that man, bad things will happen
>>
File: 1316600971795.jpg (27 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1316600971795.jpg
27 KB, 320x480
>>
>>17420562
?
>>
File: 00000.jpg (4 KB, 216x174) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
4 KB, 216x174
>>17420568
>>
File: 1306319165884.jpg (37 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
1306319165884.jpg
37 KB, 400x307
>>
Third eye?
>>
>>17420586
yes im intrigued by it and would like to know how to open it
>>
File: 1269889320789.jpg (10 KB, 252x250) Image search: [Google]
1269889320789.jpg
10 KB, 252x250
>>17420586
>>
File: 1319483776045.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1319483776045.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
>>17420593
>>
please.. anyone
>>
>>17420618
Don't know person
>>
File: 1323803797453.jpg (62 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1323803797453.jpg
62 KB, 500x458
>>
>>17420618
Meditation is one of the best ways, meditation is all around a nice and good thing. I recommend the book by shunryu suzuki called "zen mind beginners mind", you can find the PDF online.

Just read about meditating, chakras, and such. You'll learn how to feel when you're unaligned, what chakras are unbalanced and overall meditating will just slowly open all of your chakras. Starting from the base and going up.
>>
>>17420712
-also stop advice from /x/, you'll get the best information from your local library
>>
>>17420715
This. And what they said before, these boards are good for grounding you in reality when you think your enlightened.

Knowledge is not so easily passed explicitly, sometimes you have to experience the proposed event to make any worthwhile conclusions.
>>
Meditate and research how channeling works. Basically understand your mind. Then do LSD. Then you'll actually feel how that idea of "mind " really works. Alchemical bindings loosened.
>>
lsd nigga. right now you can only see things from your own point of view and make observations based on your own biased opinions/experiences. lsd makes you feel apart of nature instead of above it. it also makes you look at everything from an outside point of view? think of your pre lsd state like this: your eyes are flash lights and your only aware of what their pointed at. but after lsd its like your totally surrounded by light. you'll see things for what they literally are instead of the meanings/reasons we gave them. it makes you unbiased, takes you out of your head and makes your endorphans work again. you'll feel comfortable outside in nature not even doing or thinking anything. just feeling good experiencing your surroundings. that kind of sounds like what people want when they mention the 3rd eye and meditation
>>
>>17420554
>Dmt
>Lsd
>Psilocybin(mushrooms

These are the easiest ways.
>>
>>17421558
should mention most the effects i mentioned are long term not just there when youre tripping testicles. you probably wont see anything the same way again . i remember being on a drive and we went by the mall and seeing all the folks walking out being grumpy, tired, yelling at their kids,it blew my mind . cause none of them thought today that life is amazing . too busy being stressed as fuck over problems that were artificially invented out of selfishness and laziness
>>
Meditation, learning the truth, and universal love unlocks all that shit, muh nigga. I'm on day 2 of enlightenment and I'm projecting some shit that's literally changing the world.

http://www.lovehaswon.org/love-blogs/2016/2/29/this-is-what-happens-when-you-become-a-lightworker

http://prepareforchange.net
>>
Meditatemeditatemeditatemeditatemedotate always best option
>>
>>17420593
it's idiocy that affirms that old retarded theory of mind body dualism.

focus on the heart instead.
>>
>>17421941
This.
The true "third eye" is your heart. Your emotions.
Get in touch with them, it feels great.
>>
>>17420560
this its a rabbit hole
>>
>>17422208
>Your emotions.
same guy you replied to again:

I disagree.

if you were to study neuropharmacology, you'd come to the understanding that the brain (and thus the "third eye", being a brain centric thing) is nothing but a reaction machine.

it reacts to the general concentration of various materials in the body...proteins, neurotransmitters, etc, which are transported by blood.

blood itself is transported by the heart, and so the heart is your minds connection to your whole body, which itself is a part of the universe on the whole.

so, I wouldn't say it's emotions and be flat about all that, but rather that it's about a whole being awareness of the creation and our place in it.
>>
>>17420554
You seek one of the effects of the source without looking for the source. This way is meaningless.
>>
>>17422774
Your post literally has no logic in it. It's a non sequitur based on scientific dogma that has no metaphysical basis whatsoever.
>>
>>17422774
>so, I wouldn't say it's emotions and be flat about all that, but rather that it's about a whole being awareness of the creation and our place in it.
This is fairly true. Once you accept we are all one and get rid of the ego-self you become in touch with your emotions and you open your third eye.
I opened mine hardcore accidentally. This is how I know lol. Perhaps opening yours would take a different method but this is what did it for me.
>>
>>17420560
>>17422225
You were always falling down the rabbit hole
It's just now you're aware of it

Idk how to do it OP but don't expect the things you see to always be peachy-keen
>>
>>17424109

This OP
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.