[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First hand story greentexts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: smile_by_bbarends-d9878yt.jpg (172 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
smile_by_bbarends-d9878yt.jpg
172 KB, 751x1063
Spooky first hand stories? This happened to me last night and as its almost time for me to sleep I guess I'll spook myself a little.
>around 12:45 am, about to sleep
>lying in bed as you do
>be about to fall asleep when I hear something outside
>semi conscious, assume it's nothing
>hear footsteps around in my back yard
>kinda creeped
>decide to go look from the spare bedroom since there's a view of the entire garden from there
>open the curtain and look out, there's someone stood there
>look of human shape but whatever or whoever it is, they're super tall
>at least 7 foot tall
>they're just standing there slightly crouched, like they're looking into the window of the room I was sleeping in
>close curtains and go to the hallway to turn the outside light on
>make the mistake of turning the inside light on instead, which they see
>run up the garden
>I'm confused by this since if they were an intruder or robber, they'd have taken the same exit from back yard as its the only way in or out
>wall opposite the house is at least 8 feet tall and the neighbour above have a garden on the top of there
>wall to the left is another tall wall covered in Ivy
>they choose to run to the back wall rather than to the right where they must have entered
>as they reach the wall I turn the outside lights on
>the tall person/shadow dude seems to fade in waves (hard to explain), like they're fading out in second intervals
>completely gone within about 4 seconds
>can't believe whatever I saw
>checked all the doors and closed my window in case it was a burglar but I doubt that now
Any similar experiences and/or ideas what it could have been?
>>
>>17420090

Sounds spooky OP.... Never experienced anything like that before.
>>
>>17420090
Pretty spooky. I don't have any good stories but here's a bump.
>>
>>17420090
I have a story, I'll greentext it but im at work so it may take me a little while.

People keep needing me to do shit. cunts
>>
>>17420090
OP I'm afraid you are in terrible danger. What you have just encountered is an extremely malevolent entity known as the skinwalker. You will soon start to notice a thick copper like aroma from time to time around your property. Beware voices late at night for the skinwalkers are capable of rapidly adjusting to human speech patterns, as well as vocal mimicry. Now in the case that you see a dog, deer, or any large animal, it may be the creature disguising itself. If you see any of those unnaturally standing on two legs I think you can guess what it is. Those are most of the common signs of the most horrifying monster in North America, and unfortunately there is no way to stop it. My prayers are with you.
>>
>>17423216
I thought it was a fleshgait.
>>
>>17423216
If you're talking about REAL skinwalkers, like the Navajo legend, they can't enter your home without being invited in
>>
>>17423224
I thought that was what aussies called them
>>17423229
No i'm talking about /x/ skinwalkers because I'm on /x/
>>
>>17423309
Well then you're talking about Fleshgaits or Dogmen. Skinwalkers aren't what /x/ shits about, Skinwalker stories are pretty accurate until it gets to the point of one coming in your house without killing and taking someone's body first, or being invited in
>>
>>17420090
I've got a story.

>be potato
>be in Massey's Wood, Dublin
>this place is at the base of Montpellier Hill, the famous location of the Hellfire Club where, according to legend, some serious Satanic bullshit went down in the 1800s
>looking for ancient celtic wedge tomb with history enthusiast dad
>find tomb, basically a small pile of rocks, it's not great
>look around the forest at the remains of the old Massey estate
>there's the remains of some structures, some walls and foundations and stuff, not really spooky
>find the remains of the estate's Ice House way the fuck out
>despite it being the middle of summer, I can see my breath in the air
>the ice house is falling into the small river, there's a little dark tunnel you can just about crouch into
>look in
>black dark
>at this point I ask if there's any spooky scary stuff in there because an /x/-browsing faggot
>can't seen a goddamn inch into this little tunnel at first
>dad calls me to leave
>my eyes had been getting used to the darkness
>way back in the little tunnel is a small whitish figure, crouched low, looking right at me
>nope.exe has crashed and needs to be restarted
>be on /x/ later on talking about experience
>fellow potato happens to be browsing the same nope thread
>commence traditional 'where do ye hail from sweet kinsman' bollocks
>fellow Dublinfag
>talking about Hellfire Club stuff, tells me a variant of a story I had heard
>the story states a weird skeleton was found in the little restaurant (now a house) at the base of the mountain during renovations
>the variant I know says it's the body of a dwarf the Hellfire members killed and rolled down the hill
>fellow Dublinfag's variant, however, said it was the skeleton of a deformed child the Massey family had killed to hide their shame
>mfw when I probably saw the ghost of some poor deformed kid killed over 100 years ago
>>
>>17423376
>>17423309
>>17423229
>>17423224
>>17423216

I thought they were spoopitrotters
>>
Never posted these stories before. Only ever told my current gf about one of them once. I'll start with that one.

>back when I was a kid
>used to live on a very small island in Sweden
>it was long ago, so I don't remember why, but I was out in my god parent's yard in the middle of the night
>think I might have been sleeping in a tent there for fun
>I go into their house
>no one is home and it's dark
>there are stairs right infront of me and to my right is the living room
>in the living room I can see a very tall (like 7ft), dark creature
>it's just standing there, staring back at me
>there is a bright light coming from the stairs
>an angel appears and I am filled with peace and suddenly feel safe

that's all I remember. Might have been a dream. It's been so long I more so remember remembering the experience.

Another one:
>be a kid again
>wake up in the middle of the night
>see a monstrous hand closing my door, leaving my room

I only saw the hand and what was really weird is how it was holding the knob on my side of the door when closing it, even though it was on the other side of the door. Might have been a dream too.

third one:
>be 19
>get into lucid dreaming
>succeed for the first time
>i'm walking down the streets of some huge city with sky scrapers
>no one else is around
>no sign of anyone being there, just tall buildings
>hear voice saying "you're not supposed to be here"

This was obviously a dream, so I don't know what to make of it. I have also had some more shit happen, but those are all memories from laying in bed at night, so I chalk em up to dreams or hallucinations.
>>
>>17423447
That's some cool storeis a lot of similar stuff happens to me in my dreams and my sleep paralysis experience recently. I can greentext it if you guys want me to
>>
>>17423460
do it
>>
>>17423460
I wanna her them
>>
>>17423216
Have those been witnessed outside of America? ukfag here (I'm OP)
>>
>>17423376
>without killing and entering someone's body
Hahahahah I'm so screwed. Keeping my windows locked from now on. Haven't seen whatever it was since though.
>>
>>17423490
I don't think so. It's a native American thing but assuming they are real I wouldn't doubt that there is some UK equivelent
>>
>>17423476
>>17423483
Ok so all the weird dreams started about two months ago.
I'm not gonna greentext cause I'm on mobile and that's shit takes too long.

Ok so one after sleeping for a whike I got up and looked at the foot of my bed towalds the door to my room. It was very fuzzg a d i couldn't see well but I saw a tall man in a purple colored outfit walking out of my room. It seemed like he was there for a while before I got up. As he was walking out of the door, my mom came in and woke me up. I was watching this happen as my eyes opened up for real and I was awake (this is hard to explain. Kind of like you see then another eyelid comes over your eye). I also woke up sitting up like I was when I saw the man.

After that dream I had a few more over the course of the next few weeks. They seemed like pretty normal dreams except at the end of each of them, I was always woken up from someone stabbing my stomach with a knife looking up at me and in a deep bellowing voice saying, "WAKE UP". each time I always shot awake in my bed sweating.

Then I had pretty normal dreams for a while. Some lucid most not. Until I was home sick one day. I was napping all day and normally I sleep on my stomach or side, but due to a neck injury I was sleeping on my back. In my dream I walked up to a large man going in for a hug. He hugged me and forced my face into his shoulder and tried to sush me. I felt like I was suffocating and woke up. When I woke up I saw a really fuzzy white fog above my face. I tried to force myself to sit up but I couldnt. Eventually after a few seconds I shot up really quick and was slammed back down. It brought me back into the dream and I felt like I was suffocating again. I woke up to the same fog and just laid there until it passed.
>>
>>17423514
You woke up and then you were forced back into your dream? That can't be good. Assuming you didn't just dream the whole thing. Fevers can do shit like that but you should keep an eye on this ya knowi usually check in on x daily sonif this continues make a thread.
>>
>>17423530
Yeah I've been thinking about it for a while. My house is built on a civil war ground if that means anything. I thought that the purple/navy from the first dream meant union soldier
>>
>>17423566
Possibly. I just looked it up and Union soldiers wore dark blue uniforms. If it happens again try to stay calm and maybe ask questions. Who know, maybe they need help or might show you some things.
>>
>>17423603
Yeah I'm gonna try to trigger more sleep paralysis. And attempt to communicate with what's in there
>>
>>17423663
any chance your parents can give you any extra background on the house's history?
>>
>>17424755
Well my mom was the first owner so no spooky murder shit that I know of. All I know is that it's a pretty big civil war ground. And i have found old civil war bullets and brought them in.
>>
File: 1444558172936.png (14 KB, 323x335) Image search: [Google]
1444558172936.png
14 KB, 323x335
Ok explain this to me

>be 8yo
>visit father
>sleep next to him in bed because spooked
>middle of the night
>hear buzzing sound
>in corner of room very tall human like being made out of blue energy that just staired at me
>cryingbecausescared.exe
>passout
>wake up with blood all over face from "bloody nose"

no one believed me but fuck that shit

>Be me a few weeks ago
>all grown up and an LEO
>finishing up project car in garage (very large almost 5 car fit)
>turn off light
>Light on in other side of garage still
>look over and see that fucking blue God damn mother fucker for the first time sence the early 90's
>pull side arm
>fire 3 rounds
>all hit side of garage
>run inside and tell wife
>brother in law (also LEO) comes over
>its fucking nothing

told people at work about this and got drug tested last week, BTFO of every one when my piss came back clean. WTF was this, if I see it again idk what im going to do senpai.

>pic related is what it looked like.
>>
>>17424966
I guess he followed/attached to you. He might just be watching bro.
>>
>>17424966
You have probably encountered the timeless creature, the doppelganger. The worst part is that... your doppelganger has appeared in some intangible form. That is... a troubling omen. I would seek out a shaman or a witch and attempt to sever the bond of the doppelganger. It is quite possible that you will become the doppelganger yourself, as it follows a path ahead of your current existence it will lead you to your death. Possibly because you have already shot it, you will end up shooting yourself.

I have often encountered my own in dreams, and I believe it is impossible for those who cannot believe to confront otherworldy copies, so they conveniently abstract the copy into something alien altogether. It might be a doomed version of you attempting to replace you. Perhaps... it is simply you.

They have a wealth of knowledge at their disposal. the best response is curious caution. Do not shoot anymore. It will only doom you further.
>>
>>17420090
Back a bit, things were different, but i've had many experiences in the past few years. Pehaps i will share one tonight.

>Gang of friends
>Five of us, perhaps
>Me, Best friend, brother, two other stoners
>One of the stoner's grandmother passed away
>Her house now lies abandoned down my friends road ironically
>Always had a knack for the supernatural
>We decide we would check out the house at night
>decide it is best if we check out the yard the afternoon before the PI
>Downtrodden house, very broken and rotting
>As if the house had died with the grandmother
>Get a feel for the yard
>West side of the house had a window up high, perhaps to an attic
>Go inside the house after a little bit
>it looks as if the house had been rummaged through
>Stairs to an attic sit beside the kitchen, tucked away behind a door
>Stairs to attic very broken up and cracked
>Make it up the stairs, my brother, best friend and I.
>We meet eyes with a doll, decrepit and seemingly blackened, if not by fire.
>The doll sits, blankly staring at us from the middle of the room.
>The sun threatens to peak through the windows, yet scared to do so.
>Two other friends come up in the room
>being stoners, they make noise
>"DAYUUMMM"
>Their voices echo the empty attic room
>Fine, just a doll
>leave the house
>Come back later that night, around 2:40 AM
>Best Friend thought it was poetic to be in "Haunted Areas" around the 'Witching Hour'

Continued.
>>
>>17425281
>Looking around the yard, scoping it out again
>Brother shines flashlight into attic window on the west side of the building
>the doll, who sat in the middle of the attic room is now seemingly staring out the window and back down onto us
>the two stoners bolt
>we dont go in the house
>i am kind of bummed, it is a doll afterall
>anyways, we return the next morning to see about the house again
>brother looks into attic window, the doll is gone
>we return to the inside of the house and make our way up the attic stairs
>the doll is once more, in the middle of the room, but is facing the window.

Not insanely scary, but i thought i would start out easy.

Let me know if you would like more.
>>
>>17424966
the fuckis leo u fag
>>
>>17425284
More would be cool.
>>
>>17423663
HEY, IDIOT.
SLEEP PARALYSIS IS A NORMAL FUNCION OF YOUR BRAIN.
JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE CRAZY SHIT DURING IT, IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A GATEWAY TO THE OTHER SIDE, RETARD.
Jesus, these fucking people
>>
>>17425083
Are we roleplaying?
>>
>>17426242
I know that. I'm just noting the weird things I have seen before hand. Sorry it got you so buttmad
>>
Not really spooky but I just remembered this happened and its a little bit worth remarking
>be elementary age me, 4th grade
>at recess just out of lunch, in a loos group around a tree
>enter rachel
>"Guys, you want to see something?"
>What?
>"A trick my father showed me
>Gets a girl tells her to lay her head in her lap and close here eyes.
>begins rubbing the sides of her eyes in circles and tells her a story
>"You walk into a mall. You see stores on the right and stores on the left. What are you wearing?"
>Clothes
>"What color is your shirt?"
>White
>"What color are your pants?"
>Blue
>"What color is your hair?"
>brown
>"What color are your eyes?"
>Green.
>"Okay, so your still in the mall. You see stores to the right and stores to the left. You see an escalator in front. Do you go up the escalator?"
>if someone says no, they go to a store, she will lead them through the store and lead them back to the escalator until they go up. anyway
>Yes. I go up.
>"Okay, you go up the escalator. You see someone you know, are they a boy or a girl?"
>Boy
>"What is here wearing? Picture him in your mind. do you have it"
>Yes
>"What color shirt is he wearing?"
>Red
>"What color pants is he wearing?"
>Blue
>"What color is his hair"
>Blonde
>"What color are his eyes?"
Blue
>"Okay focus on his eyes. Can you see what color they are?"
>Yes
>"Are you sure? Can you see what color they are?"
>Yes
>Open your eyes.
>She opens her eyes and her eyes are a medium blue. No one knows what's going on until they slowy creep back to green like how ice creeps down a superchilled water bottle
>4th grade me is amazed
>>
>>17420090
Cool story anon. I once had a guy astral project into my house once and he did that whole "wavy fade in" thing that I think you're describing. Clearly whatever you saw wasn't entirely physical at all time.
>>
I have one but not gunna green text because mobile.
Asleep one night when I suddenly wake up and look over to my right where my closet is. A tall ( probably 7+ foot, black humanoid is standing in front of it) immediately get up and Sprint to bathroom. Shut door and lock it and just sit there for a few minutes. Finally completely wake up and realize I was probably dreaming so I walk back to my room. Look at my closet and nothing is there so I just went back to sleep.

Had another "waking nightmare" a month or so later. Woke up and thought there were multiple people in my bed. Sat up and told them to get out. After sitting there a while I figured they wouldn't so I laid down on the edge of my bed and went back to sleep.

And last one. Was sleeping with my girlfriend. Sat bolt upright at 3 am, pointed at the door to my room and said "it's watching us" then fell back down and didnt budge. She stayed awake for a few hours.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17426435
> be on mobile
> can green text
>>
>>17426441
Its a pain
>>
>>17425284
More
I would shit my pants if i would be u
>>
>>17426435
>girlfriend
Kek

>on mobile
>>
>>17426169
law enforcement official, i think
>>
>>17424966
why did yoy shot?

Why not try to talk with it?

no hippie bullshit but that´s maybe the reason ayy's and other things don't come to us openly
>>
>Be me
>Staying at dads on tuesday night
>getting ready to go jiu jitsu
>Dads car is parked in dark alley at back of flat
>Dad and I go to Car
>Both see old Man standing at other end of alley
>Man is dark silhouette hunched over and slow
>get in car with dad , Dad drives off
>Shadow man gets around corner
>we get around corner , no shadow man
>>
>>17427491
Well, you break into someone's house you better be damn ready to get shot.
>>
>>17428015
Dude, that kind of stuff happens to me frequently. Like someone crossing the street, I look away and when I look back the person is gone.
>>
>>17428127
Observers from elsewhere.
>>
>>17426387
Oooh
>>
>>17426460
FOR YOU
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7r4m_nQzQI
>>
File: Observed.jpg (17 KB, 250x320) Image search: [Google]
Observed.jpg
17 KB, 250x320
>>17429069
Shh
>>
>>17429548
Shit man, don't make me get paranoid.
>>
>>17424966
fuck dude it's just mr burns chill out
>>
Too lazy to do green but heres a little story from when I was little
So me and my brother we're at our grandparents and we lived on a farm in NZ, We were outside playing pretend, Magic and the whole deal y'know. Well we had these sticks and he thrust his upward into the sky and we looked up and this cloud like jelly fish floated above us. We sat and watched it go all the way out to see, i've seen heaps of other sightings of the big bastard but it was freaky as shit at the time, we peaced out after that.

Another story is one my girlfriend told me, She got abused by her family and she told me she used to have these really scary dreams of faceless things visiting her and taking the forms of her family, One of her aunties partners was a real cunt and she wished him hurt and she told me one of the faceless things came to her at night in a dream and told her "The deed is done"
he killed himself the next week
>>
>>17424966
Oh dude that's just mr. Burns.
>>
>>17428015
>tfw I enjoy purposefully going somewhere unnatural so as to make it look like I disappeared when I briefly get out of a stranger's point of view

It's fun to confuse people.
>>
>read about skinwalkers for the first time like half an hour ago
>it's late as fuck
>hear a dog barking
>think nothing of it
>something else sounding with it
>put ear up to the window
>hear a noise akin to an animal whining
>barking intensifies.jpg
>now sounds like the whining is a dying animal on the side of a road, agonizingly loud
>then dead silence
>rustling through woods closeby
Time to move
>>
>Is sixteen
>Is at recently diseased great-g-ma's house with relatives
>We start going through her things
>Uncover old children's sized piano in storage closet
>Mom places it in living room with other assorted items
>We are all chatting in kitchen later that afternoon
>Hear little tiny piano tinks to the tune of "Mary had a little lamb"
>No one has left kitchen
>I pop my head around the doorway
>Piano sounds stop immediately and piano is in same place but turned upside-down

Only other weird occurrence I can think of in my life...

>Is 8
>First Shrek film comes out on DVD right around Christmas
>Recieves DVD as present
>Watches Shrek with father on Christmas Day
>Boy fishing on moon during Dreamworks sequence is replaced with Shrek in a Santa hat fishing on moon, I think awh what a cute holiday feature
>We go on to watch the DVD numerous other times
>Dreamworks boy is back on moon
>Never see Santa Shrek again
>58-yr-old Baptist father will testify to having witnessed this strangeness
>>
Here is kind of strange thing that happened. I was trying to fall asleep and all of a sudden, these muffled voices all started talking and continued getting louder and more focused for a couple seconds before all stopping and one very clearly saying "daddy" in what seemed like a child's voice, but also a bit raspier and mature. I know it was probably because I was falling asleep, but the clarity with which I heard this seemed way too real. That voice still haunts me even now that a couple of years have passed.
>>
File: 180419.jpg (20 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
180419.jpg
20 KB, 250x318
>>17423439
>>17423229
>>17423224
Skin walkers are the native American legends in which someone can turn into any animal by wearing it's skin over them.

Flesh gait is the name given to the creatures that can perfectly mimick a person
>>
> be me
> 2015 camping in whales
> at the base of a hill
> on the top was a quarry which had nearly completely destroyed a burial mound.
> try to connect with spirits or ghosts
> sleeping zzzz and then...
> it attacked me or some part of me
> i feel threatened but not hurt
> i retaliate fight or flight stuff
> nothing remotely physical from my side all mental.
> i can see the ghost with short sword/dagger.
> i dont think its angry at me just woken from slumber that sort of thing
> was spooky woke up after it leaves
> tell it to come back
> it attacks me again
> same shit
> true story
> pic related
>>
>Be five or six
>Wake up to figure that looks exactly like me looking into my bed
> Light blue glowing body ave piercing red eyes.
>Get up courage to follow into kitchen.
>Backs away whenever i get close
>Follows me back to my bed
Couldn't sleep the rest of that night
>>
>>17433315
Is this stupid fleshgait shit actually getting traction or is it something a vocal minority of fags just won't let die?
>>
File: 20160128_082730.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160128_082730.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Saw this when i was 10 in my room, it appeared as i was reading a comic and proceeded to walk across my bedroom floor and crunch old comics underfoot. Hid under my bed sheets and passed out terrified.

Saw a chrome saucer last year.

Shits real bros
>>
>>17434630
I also have sketches of adamski type saucers my grandfather did i recently found and my dad has seen lights as a kid and as an adult drove by a shaft of suspended white light in the road
>>
>be me, 16
>just moved into new house
>home alone because parents where still moving stuff from old house and where staying at old house for the night
>the new house has sliding doors leading into every room except bathrooms from outside. So basically inside of house is completely visible from outside.
>no curtains on any of the Windows/sliding doors. So I can see out and everything can see in
>have dinner then head to bed, lie in bed trying not to look out door next to my bed because I'm already spooked because house is in the middle of know where.
>fall asleep (thankjesus.jpeg)
>woken up by loud flapping noise, like 1ton bat wings, even more spooked.
>lie there for what felt like hours, continue hearing noise. Praying at this point.
>scared shitless at this point, paralysed by fear.
>noise stops, fall back to sleep. And that's the end of it for me.
>like a year later mum, is outside have a smoke in middle of night and hears same noise and claims to see enoumous shadowy creature like 100metres away with enormous wings behind some tress.

Scariest shit ever.
>>
>>17434747
So... a large bird?
>>
>>17434767
Idk, she explained it more like a stereotypical winged demon. But who knows.
>>
File: BringingYouLove.gif (481 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
BringingYouLove.gif
481 KB, 320x240
>>17424966
It brings love.
>>
>>17433437
so you just stared at each other until it disappeared in the morning?
>>
>>17434630
>walked across floor
>doesn't have legs
>>
>>17435049
Where's this from?
>>
>>17435049
ITS SPREADING LOVE!

DONT LET IT GET AWAY!

BREAK ITS LEGS!
>>
>>17434747
Swear I thought that said fapping. Kek'd.
>>
>>17435213
You serious? Get outta here, youngfag.
>>
I've got one
>Be me 8yo
>For some reason me and my bro have to sleep at my grandpa place
>Me and my bro on the same bed, he goes to sleep, i stay awake
I'm not sure if i went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night or if i was still awake (don't remember)
>See two shadows, they are talking to each other (I don't remember if they were inside the room or if they were outside and i was actually looking at the window were i could see two shadows)
>They look at me, one shadow say to the other "the boy's still awake"
>I'm almost crying, i'm trying to be as quiet as possible
>Get closer to bro, get inside the blanket, pretend it was a dream

That's all i remember, i know it wasn't a dream, i'm sure there's more but i just can't remember.
>>
>>17420090
I only have one spooky story and its only meh-tier

>its halloween
>trick or treating with my friend
>we're walking down a dark street in my neighborhood, a little bit darker than the other streets
>my neighborhood is always dark at nights because there's no streetlamps, only porchlights and the stars illuminate the dark
>suddenly both me and my friend feel an ominous presence. not so much as if something is watching us, it was more as if you could just feel the darkness creep in
>we both bolt it to the end of street where there's more light

honestly I dont really think its anything more than just two middle schoolers being paranoid but I might as well share

umm on another note, my basement always, always creeped the fuck out of me. I always had dreams about going down into the basement and seeing a pair of eyes staring at me from under the bed down there. or just feeling a presence lurking in the other room in the basement. fucking basements man
>>
>>17432555
the idea of the faceless things being a sort of guardian demon is interesting

>>17426435
>she stayed awake for a few hours
no fucking kidding, damn I wouldn't have slept for a week
>>
>>17423216
Dude shut the fuck up. Everything on /x/ now is nothing but skinwalkers. Jesus H Christ you people annoy the fuck out of me.

>hey guys what is this thing?
>Oh I dunno OP but it must be a skinwalker hur hur hur!
>>
>>17424966
>very tall human like being made out of blue energy that just staired at me

I saw that as a kid as well.
I was playing in my room facing the open door.
This blue light/energy being walk passed down the hallway.
I wasn't scared of it and just went on playing.
>>
>>17435213
The Simpsons, back when it was good. Probably before you were born.
>>
Does anyone have any erotic encounters with ghosts?
>>
>>17423216
>>17423229
also navajo skinwalkers can be stopped only if you can find out their human identity and call them out on it, and OP im sure there could be skinwalkers in UK but called a different name ie. shapeshifters
>>
>>17435804
Quite literally "Ghost".
>>
Just got back from work and have a new greentext
>work in very old building along railroad
>use to be barbershop, doctors office, bar, brothel, and now is a restaurant
>closing the restaurant, double checking that the freezer and coolers are closed and the lights are off
>on the way to the freezer you pass by the boss's office where she always has the light on even if she isn't there
>she wasn't there tonight
>look into office
>see figure I couldn't make out with a blue shirt/dress on and facing the computer in the computer chair
>I thought nothing of it as it could have been my boss
>come back from checking the freezer
>chair is backwards now and no one is in there
>remember my boss left about 1 hour ago
>ask coworker if bartender went to put something in the safe
>the bartender was upfront
>other coworker goes to check out if anyone is hiding in the office
>she sees the same figure for a second and jumps backwards and loses view of the doorway
>she looks back in after having a minor fucking freakout and there is no one there
>my spine is still spooked

happened about 1 1/2 hours ago, pretty spoopy stuff. there is even an experience my coworkers had where they were wrapping silverware in one of the dining rooms and every picture on the wall went out 2 feet and fell. They have also heard a baby crying from the attic, which use to be the doctors office.
>>
>>17423514
i havent had this in years but a few occasions i woke up to have a old woman above me i couldnt move anything but my eyes and could not get out any words or cries it would go on for maybe 5 mins but it felt like forever it was the worst feeling ever to be fully awake and helpless
>>
>>17425281
>>17425284
thats fucking awesome, wheres this i want to go
>>
>>17424966
>in corner of room very tall human like being made out of blue energy that just staired at me
>just staired at me
>staired
That must have been... steep.
>>
>>17423514
> I was always woken up from someone stabbing my stomach with a knife looking up at me and in a deep bellowing voice saying, "WAKE UP"
SAME. For weeks I dreamt about hanging out with a female friend (who I was in love with) and two of her friends that I didn't really know. Me and girl number 1 and girl number 2 would sit around talking in my living room until sundown, whereupon my doorbell would ring. I'd answer and it would be another on of girl number 1's friends crying her eyes out and running from an abusive boyfriend. I'd grab my gun and wave it around at him as he pulls into my driveway, he'd get scared a leave. From then on girl number 3 would act like my kid despite being a couple years older than me. And she'd act like girl number 1 was her mom. It was fucking weird. So then it gets late and we literally tuck girl number three into bed in a spare room (used to be my little sister's room) and read her a bedtime story (Goodnight Gorilla). Then I take girl number 2 to the designated guest bedroom. Then girl number 1 and I cuddle up in the master bedroom and go to sleep.
Now, the dream has been pretty damned good so far, right? I mean I'm sitting around being doted on by a girl I was in love with at the time and her beautiful friend, and then I get to play hero and have the daughter I'd like to have someday. It's a pretty fucking good dream so far. But then shit gets weird.
I wake up with my door open a crack with girl number 2 driving a knife into my gut and screaming "WAKE UP." I look out into the hallway and see girl number 3 laying dead against the wall, covered in blood with her eyes gauged out. I shout for girl number 1 to run but girl number 2 just looks at me and says something like "She can't hear you where she is." Then girl number 2 twists the knife and shouts "WAKE UP" again and I wake up.
Another similar dream will be in the next post
cont.
>>
>>17436123
cont.
I had a very similar one in which we were on a boat at a beautiful beach (dream me somehow knows this is in Hawaii). It's even better than the last dream because girls number 1 and 2 are in bikinis. We're all enjoying ourselves and hanging out. Girl number 3 doesn't show up in this dream. The three of us are just hanging out on the calm waters and it gets to the point where we're all just sort of doing our own thing. I'm reading a book (it may have been the Bible but I can't remember. I just know it was something really important) girl number 1 comes over and basically straddles me in the weird lawnchair like thing I was sitting it. She kinda takes the book and puts it down on the boat next to me and then kisses me on the cheek.
So again, it's a pretty fucking great dream so far right? Two attractive women in bikinis in a tropical paradise sounds pretty good.
Then out of nowhere girl number 1's chest just fucking explodes in blood. There's a weird metal spike coming out and girl number 3 is holding the other end (obviously) then she shakes girl number 1 off of it and stabs in through my stomach and again screams "WAKE UP"

There's also a third dream involving the same cast of characters so I'll post that as well. it's also worth noting that I've been posting these in reverse-chronological order. This was the second one I saw and my first post was the third one and the next one will be the first one.
so cont.
>>
>>17436145
So there's a little backstory that you need to hear before you get this dream. I work for the family business which is an upholstery business but also does basically any odd-job that needs doing. Today, my stepdad and I are putting in the hardwood floors of an apartment that someone had built on top of their garage. I had just carried roughly 800 pounds of hard wood flooring up a flight of stairs. Obviously not all at once, but it was still exhausting and I did it in a few trips. I was exhausted and my stepdad said we should wait until lunch got here before we kept working. I went out onto the balcony which had no railings yet and sat with my feet dangling down. I laid my back on the ground and apparently fell asleep. Here's the dream:
I was laying and relaxing on the balcony in the sun and then I hear the crunching and grinding of a fucking car accident. I sit up and look at the road to see that two cars have had a head on collision. I panic and basically fall/jump from the balcony to the roof of the garage, and from there to the roof of an old truck that's hanging out down below. I run to the wreckage and find girl number 1 was in the accident. She has been windshield-cannon'd and is now laying unconscious and probably dead on the ground in front of me. I kind of pick her up and cradle her in my arms. I'm crying and I hear my stepdad start yelling as he runs over. Then a body hits the ground in front of me. It's girl number 3. Neck is super broken. Hear laughter. It's girl number 2, who's also the one who dropped the body in front of me. I'm so broken at this point that I just sort of idly look up at her and see that she's scraped to all hell and her left arm is probably broken. She reaches into the wreckage of one of the cars and struggles for a second to open the remains of the glovebox. She pulls out the gun from the dream in my first post. She just shoots me in the face with it and I wake up on the balcony
That one recurred for weeks.
>>
>>17436176
I forgot to mention that she fired multiple times and instead of having gunshot noises each shot just said a syllable(or like half a syllable. "WA-KE-U-P"
>>
>>17432621
Are you me?
>>
>>17436365
No, I am Skeleton Jelly.
>>
>>17436384
thank mr skeltal
>>
>>17436073
nice dad jokes
>>
>graduated 2015 from high school
>move out of mom's house and into dad's house freshmen year of college
>dad's got a pretty big house, just him and I in it
>out in the county (southern Indiana)
>field and a church across the road from us, nothing too spooky
>fuckin THICK ass woods behind us, like way too thick for normal indiana
>old house built right in this thickness about a mile back
>enter Kadin, buddy of mine who is still in high school
>parental troubles at home, so he lives with me and my dad
>Kadin and I get brave and stupid (little buzzed) one night, decide to go out and check this house out
>woods scary as shit at night, completely lose our buzz halfway there
>almost chicken out on several occasions
>finally make it there
>house isn't even in bad shape, just tore up
>obviously abandoned for several years, but not falling apart or anything
>Kadin's flashing his light in the windows, scoping the outside
>"fuck this dude"
>"this is fucking stupid let's just go back" I say
>so we break in
>so much musty furniture
>that damp smell of mold is almost physically overpowering
>wade past what we assume is the living room and make it to a kitchen
>terrible smell is worse
>house is built very linearly: living room opened up only to the kitchen, which opened up into a hallway which had two bedrooms and a bathroom strewn about it
>nothing to see in the kitchen, keep on going
>enter hallway
>real long
>real dark
>"this will be fun"
>Kadin's catch phrase for when something isn't going his way
>halfway down hallway
>hear this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb19d08Lnec
>I swear to god we here this but instead of a sports organ it's three voices, two male and one female chanting this shit
>Kadin and i are fucking frozen
>I recognize the tune pretty quickly
>I am actually dreading the end, the "charge!" part
>frozen while they are chanting this
>"duh duh duh duh DUH duh duh duh..."
>finish tune, chanting stops
>no clue where the chanting came from
(cont.)
>>
When I was a little kid I was visited by a green thing everynight. It looked like a human but it had a kind square looking big face and glowing eyes.
He never went inside the room , just stood at the door , looking at me. I was looking at it back but still it never did a thing , he just stood there until I fell to sleep.
>>
>>17436555
>Kadin snaps out of being frozen first
>turns around and fucking bolts back down the hallway towards the exit
>he was in front of me when we first went down the hallway, so when he turned and ran he bulldozed right over me
>fall onto ground
>"oh shit!" Kadin helps me back up
>my eyes are fucking glued to the end of the hallway
>there is a faint light coming out of the back room
>a man in a lavender bathrobe is standing in the doorway
>his eyes are bright and cheerful, he's looking at me like he's meeting me as a new neighbor
>there is a fucking mangled red hand covering his mouth with a smile painted on it
>can't see where the hand connects to
>Kadin yanks me up and we bolt
>run back through kitchen
>floor is flooded with water(?)
>musty smell replaced by sulfur-y smell
>dash through living room
>no fucking furniture, empty room
>break through the fucking woods, don't even stop to take a breath until we're safely inside
>bolt every fucking bolt my house has
>stay up in my room trying to recollect what happened
>ask Kadin what he heard
>confirms the music I heard, I'm not the only crazy one
>ask "did you fucking see that fucking guy in the robe?"
>Kadin: "guy in a robe? i didn't see anything, all i heard was a woman."
>Kadin explains what made him snap out of his frozen stupor
>we were halfway down hallway, right next to a door that leads into the master bedroom
>we were staring down the hallway at the little bedroom
>Kadin, who was in front, claimed he heard from the bedroom next to us, the master bedroom, a woman's voice giggle and say "go go go!"
>which is why he turned around and bolted first
>says he didn't see any man or light or hand or anything
The next morning
>mention what happened to dad
>we go out to check the house in daylight
>no furniture in house
>all rooms are empty
>no sign of anybody having been there
>no smell
>dust on floor leaves footprints
>no footprints from the night before that we should have left
Scariest experience of my life
>>
>>17436586
Were you born with no survival instinct????
>man standing in my room that i dont know
>fall asleep anyway

What the fuck bro
>>
>>17436621
I was just a little kid bro and for like 5 years of my childhood he was there just watching me. He never did anything bad , I even liked him and felt sad when he stopped coming
>>
>>17436613
Sorry didn't have room for an "epilogue."

Anyways, my dad just dismissed it, said we were crazy and drunk, just making shit up. Kadin is 18 and I'm 19, and while I won't say I'm 100% mature I will say that I think I have a firm grasp on my own imagination, as does Kadin.

We have not returned to the house or the woods behind my house since. Kadin suggested we check records in town to see if we could find anything about the house but the town we live near is so small that they didn't keep track of shit like that on paper. The closest thing to a clue we got was a shrug from our sheriff who said we might have got lucky with a run-in with some "weirdos" (he also called them witches).

Anyways, this happened back in August of 2015. The property that the house stands on was bought in December, and I think the house might be being demolished soon because I think they might be logging a section of that property. Kadin and I joke about getting our shit together and making another trip to this house before it's demolished this summer but I don't think either of us are serious.
>>
>>17423421
Am I a newfag for not knowing what you mean by potato?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 304x376) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 304x376
>>17436644
What do you think he was? An alien? A gaurdian? A meme?
>>
>>17436689
Ireland grows a lot of potatoes
Dublin is in Ireland
Are you capable of inference?
>>
Okay, this wasn't my story first hand but rather my father's story. Keep in mind dad is 47 years older than me so this took place a while ago, he is 66 now.

>Be late 1970s
>Dad arrives at his cabin early in the morning, around 3 AM
>Cabin is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere northern Wisconsin and is in really thick woods.
>Nearest inhabited building other than vacant seasonal cabins is well over 5 miles away.
>He finally gets his stuff inside and relaxes on the bed.
>After about 10 mins he hears a sound.
> It goes from a deep growl to a high pitched howl in one fluid sound.
>The sound wasn't made by a human or known animal
>The sound is about 50 feet away
>About 10 seconds later something big hits the roof.

Now at this point he said he doesn't remember anything until waking up in his bed in the morning. He thinks he passed out from the fear of the entire thing.

>Be next morning.
>Nothing else happened for the remaining week.
>No other wildlife at all and almost dead silent.

Fast forward 35 years, 2015

>Be me.
>Watching tv with dad.
>Monster quest is on.
>They have a show about bigfoot on.
>They talk about vocalizations.
>They play a sound identical to what he heard.
>Dad freezes and just says "Holy Shit"
>He explains in detail what happened to him.
>>
>>17434620
Couldn't tell yah anon
>>
>>17436694
A guardian , I sometimes wish he returns
>>
I used to own a SB-7 spirit box, and considered myself quite a demon hunter, going everywhere seeing what crazy EVPs I could collect. Here's a story.

>Be Stoned
>With Three People
>3:00 AM
>Paranormal Fuck Yeah!
>Abandoned House
>Take Out Spirit Box
>Turn It On
>Starts Cycling Through Stations
>Thirty Minutes Of Nothing
>Great Idea
>Say Use My Energy To Speak
>The Thing Flips Out
>Swear To God It Was Screaming
>Try And Record It
>All Our Phones Start Freaking
>Leave With Tail Between Legs
>Get Stoned
>>
>>17437007
>Be Stoned
Any story that starts with you getting high on drugs I instantly discard because hallucinations aren't paranormal you fucking degenerate.
>>
The only opinions I care about, are the opinions my best friends, the dragon and the griffon who follows me
>Hallucinogens Are Great
>>
>>17434620
fleshgait is a politically correct forced meme from a few people who think that 'skinwalker' has to be strictly the native american definition.

nobody else gives a shit
>>
>>17423216
apparently shooting them up with hard drugs fucks their shit up big time.
>>
>>17420090
>look of human shape but whatever or whoever it is, they're super tall
That'd be Steven Merchant
>>
>>17437211
He's more paranormal than most of the things posted on /x/

GOGGLE EYED FREAK
>>
>>17425083
>>17426263
this nigga Iblis wants your soul, giving you bad advice that includes witchcraft
>>
>>17436183
Yo you should talk to girl number two and ask her about her dreams and weird occurrences
>>
>>17433342
I hope you meant "Wales".
Should've announced yourself as a friendly of Artorius an enemy of Hengist and Horsa and an ally of Owen Glyndwr.
Or a Trader coming to barter with the Silurii Cheiftain
>>
File: interstellar.jpg (468 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
interstellar.jpg
468 KB, 2000x1334
>>17425083
>it is simply you.
>pic related
>>17424966
Go and Greet yourself.
Keep your eyes peeled for opportunities in the future as you might be a forerunner in the next great epoch of Mankind.
Also, don't shoot at everything that you don't understand.
Assess, prioritize, visualize, breath, talk to yourself, and then execute.
Stay rational as long as you can if not the whole time.
It's how SpecO handles things.
>>
> be 12

> living in NYC

> parents bought a house cheap because some guys uncle recently died in it

> strange occurrences began almost instantly

> baby brother (can't walk or stand) would be in a carriage in the center of the living room while we furnished

> working on the kitchen, come back and see him standing in the corner of the room holding himself up against a wall

> he would cry after my mom would turn the TV off. She said she came to check on him one night and he was watching his favorite show (dad was at work)

> Parents got freaked out about something happening one night and demanded me and my sibs stay in their room to sleep

> fall asleep

> have strange dream that I woke up on the floor staring at a shadow of a man that was looking at itself in the mirror.

> I tried to move my head but I was paralyzed from the head down. I could only move my eyes.

>after about 2 minutes I see the figure leave the room

>I got up shortly after and looked in the mirror to see a dead version of my self.

>also my grandma would claim that she saw a strange man smoking in the front room of the house (nobody in my family smoked)
>>
>>17424966
>staired
>sence
>pulls gun and shoots into his garage
They'll really hire any stupid hillbilly to be a fucking cop, won't they?
>>
>>17437038
>doesn't know what weed does
>>
>>17437614
Weed can cause hallucinations bro
>>
>Be me
>Emptyfridge.gif
>Live at the end of civilisation so no lamps outside, no streets etc.
>Dark outside
>Shop is far bcs no civilisation
>Better go out than starve
>On my way
>Randomly seing someone standing net to pseudoroad
>Looks like a small person or sth but for some reason cant see any details
>I come closer
>Literally noone is there
>Spooked.exe
>Continue on the way to shop
>Buy food
>Return home
>Literally at the same place where the pesudoperson was hear someone say "greetings" in a girly voice
>Literally feels like it was whispered right into my ear
>Noone around
>Nope.jpg
>Run all the way home
>Avoid this road at night forever
>>
>Get on the bus to get home after work
>Sit down and begin listening to some music
>Pretty soon, the girl sitting next to me rises up, ready to get out of the bus, so I rise up too and let her past me
>I take note of her looks and the bright red jacket she's wearing, because that's just what tends to happen when you look at someone
>Sit back down and continue listening to music
>The bus keeps on going without stopping for quite some time, until finally it stops to take in more passengers
>Among them, that same girl that had sat next to me, complete with the bright red jacket
>She pays for a ticket and walks to the back of the bus, completely expressionless, and sits down
>Spend the rest of the trip wondering what fucking creature is sitting back there, behind everyone else's backs

The bus had driven for miles at that point. If the same girl were to get on the bus, she would have had to get in a car immediately after leaving the bus and somehow arrived to the stop before it, but why would she do so just to get on the same bus she just stepped out of? I'm also absolutely sure it was the same girl, the jacket, her hair and facial features all matched up.
>>
File: 1456989878754.jpg (42 KB, 581x435) Image search: [Google]
1456989878754.jpg
42 KB, 581x435
>be me
>Living at old house with parents
>in high school can't drive no car
>into internet stuff but not 4/chan cause dads got a block on the internet for porn and gore
>looked at reddit until a year later when my pc was unblocked
>live in basement with wood window to aly outside house above my bed to the left on a ledge that is the foundation for house (so Im told)
>door on opposite wall
>always lock / close door at night cause spooks
>story not about door though
>be 3am
>watching adult swim
>friend texts
Hey fuck got booze come over
>seriously probably word for word
>I text
K
>I gather my shit ;jacket, knife, tmnt shotglass ecc.
>prepare to crawl out window
>I get up on ledge like I do many times to abscond in secret
>I think Im a hard ass 16yr old sneakin out and walking 8 blocks at night occasionally
>window is small just big enough for me
hinged on right side open s inward with lots of force i have a screw in the corner to aid in opening it
>open window like usual get on stomach to wriggle out window is level with ground not in hole like some basements
>half way out
> hear noise
>to my right there is a guy/ thing
>on all fours
>looking at me only two or thee body lengths away
>almost no direct light in ally way no street light at entrance
> i feel very threatened and very exposed
>like lightning i push back in
> i fall off ledge hit bed land on floor
> back of head hits desk chair (wood schoolchair from sixties) grab sword from night stand ( informally known as knight stand)
>look at window...
>...
>...
>...
>a long time passes and i decide to edge over to door
>half way there out window hear padding
>thing moved
>did not move away
>thing was closer
>tried nob on door
>FML.jpeg has launched successfully
unlock
>I leave and spend night with brother I keep sword
> nail shut window
> put guinea pig cage in front of it
> this really happened and i told a lot of people
>>
bump for more
>>
>>17432605
kek
>>
>>17437038
How many THCs you think I need to take so I can have hallucinations?
3 is good you think or I risk OD?
>>
Now let me tell you a story all about how my night got flipped upside down.

>Be on a trip to Wales
>The exact place is called Brecon
>Decide to go to Pen Y Fan which is Brecon Beacons national park
>On the way their I passed a place called Ffwdgretch, fucking Welshfags
>Was staying at the Beacon Lodge
>Later that evening around 17:30ish driving back after a day out I noticed some weird shit
>I noticed lights
>I noticed they were in a triangle formation
>I noticed it was low
>I noticed it was silent
>I noticed it was traveling rather slow
>>
>>17420090
>pic
>you came to the wrong neighborhood terrestrial
>you gonna get anally probed
>>
>>17436645
Do it!! Try to meet those guys this time... if they wanted to harm you they could do it at that time...
>>
>>17436183
They're jelly of each other.

Talk to each other and find out how they see each other.
>>
>>17437743
Pic of the sword or never happened with a "4 4chan 3/6.
>>
I just remembered this. I forgot this happened.
>be me, 22 ish
>walking down the hallway
>suddenly if feels harder to swinger my legs slightly, like *slow fast slow fast*
>look down while I'm still walking, see a bunch of small (like between baby and adolescent small, but adultish) hands grabbing at my ankles and pants.
>I can feel them clinging and releasing as I walk, get weaker as a near the night light in my hallway
>wew lad, heart palpitations
>I was dead sober
>>
>>17420090
noice story opie
>>
>>17423421
Nice
>>
>>17423447
I've also had an incident with a hand and a door but instead it was trying to force a door back open that i was closing. spooks me to think what was on the other side of that door.
>>
>>17436613
Pretty great story man. mind if i ask what city in Indiana?
>>
>>17423490
there was a good story about skinwalkers from eastern europe that was posted on /x/ a few years ago
>>
>>17420090
>late night
>go swimming in the pool
>with gf
>while just relaxing and floatin around on my back I see 3 lights in the sky in the form of a very large triangle above the clouds
>"you see this?" she answers yes.
>no soumds at all. no engine sounds, no plane sounds.
>3 lights move around sporadically while maintaining formation
>zig zagging above us in the sky
>disappears after 5 minutes or so

Absolutely no fucking clue what that was. It was above a low cloud layer but the lights were too far apart to be a single aircraft so it had to have been multiple sources. My first though was maybe it was a low flying light airplane like a gryocopter or whatever they are. But those things would make enough noise to hear. and once clouds obscured them that took out the low flying part and made it so they were pretty far apart.

Couldn't have been flares or anything like that. Moved around too much. Couldn't have been planes since the lights would turn on a dime and go backwards sometimes.

Literally the only time in my life I have ever seen something that could be considered UFO. Freaked us both out.
>>
>>17439176
note, this was about 6 years ago in florida gulf coast. The lights were DIRECTLY above us.
>>
> be 13
> it's summer
> I live in a small town in Illinois
> everyday me and my younger sibling would jump on the Trampoline
> everyday after we were wore out from jumping we would lay and stare at the sky
> and everyday we would see the same strange triangle thing flying in the sky
>happens for 2 weeks straight
> one day we see it again and it shines the biggest line on the both of us almost as the sun was right in front of us
>it's day time
>was scared shit less
>last time being on a trampoline
>>
File: pool_view.jpg (54 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
pool_view.jpg
54 KB, 500x347
>>17439176
even made a spiffy image to show the scale. hard to tell how far above the clouds they were but thats how much they filled the night sky.

I uploaded this since anytime I tried to google triangle lights they always appear VERY far away and near the horizon. This shit was directly above us so it couldn't have been flares. The airport is much further away than this place. The way they moved together was so fucking smooth. like twisting and spiraling while going side to side from one part of the sky to the next. But it never left from being above us till they just vanished.

Never went night swimming again.
>>
>>17439206
Near Gulf Breeze by any chance?
>>
File: hammer window.png (24 KB, 610x500) Image search: [Google]
hammer window.png
24 KB, 610x500
>2013
>Go on day trip to beach with dad and brother, to the Chesapeake Bay
>have fun at beach
>Driving around now, just checking out local area
>End up somewhere in southern Maryland (we live in the DMV area)
>Dad decides to check out old campsite from when he was a kid
>Its right by a cliff
>Drive through woodsy trail, private property signs, dad doesnt give a fuck
>Find abandoned house
>explore
>Trash everywhere, place is just totally fucking trashed
>Walk into hallway, look upstairs, see doll of a little girl standing at top of stairs and staring forward
>walk away
>Take a couple pics of house (dont have them on me right now)
>Go home
>Later look at pictures
>See hammer stuck in a boarded up window on second floor
>Looks like it was stuck in from the outside, looks unnatural as fuck, pic related
>Dad does some research and finds out that the private property was owned by Tom Clancy
>One month later Tom Clancy dies

Not that spooky, but still strange.
>>
>>17439065
Muncie, Indiana is the nearest "city" if you could call it that. I live in Yorktown, which is where this happened. A whole lot smaller.

>>17438463
That's kinda what I said. Kadin admitted that the voice he heard didn't seem sinister. Like, he said the giggle he heard before she said "go go go!" sounded like a sincere, amused giggle, not a "heehee i'm going to eat your bones" giggle. And the guy I saw actually looked like a nice old man. Like imagine your 55~ year old neighbor in his bathrobe walking out to grab the paper, you know? Only a demon is covering his mouth.

Kadin and I are about going again, and I might talk him into sometime this week just to see what happens.
>>
>>17437617
Rarely
>>
>>17432680
that Shrek stuff must have been an easter egg programmed to play on Christmas at a certain time, maybe, just like when there are things featuring other "new" movies at the time, those are not part of the movie.
>>
File: 1454250225771.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1454250225771.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>17423216
>>
>>17423439
Pretty sure they're dermis amblers
>>
> Is night time
> possibly lose track of large chunk of time for extra spooks
> supporting character is in hysterics, claiming there's a thing
> get a completely unrealistic instinct that something is very wrong
> see some thing
> get scared of thing
> run around to avoid thing for a while
> thing vanishes
> post to 4chan this definitely not fictional, not formulaic event
>>
>>17423216
skinwalker is a very broad term

if it's a goatman you're perfectly safe, they are type of boggart that only want to spread fear

if it's a skinwalker (najajo) it's the same deal as with witches and wizards, just some dude who can do magic. however these are bit more dangerous because to become a skinwalker you have to murder a blood sibling and wear their skin like a cape meaning that they're probably going to cut you up if you mess with them

if it's a fleshgait you're fucked, extremely murderous and pretty smart. they are allergic to gold dust which weakens them and shed's their disguise but it won't kill them. in several stories i've read they are stopped from excessive pain like being trapped under a ton of burning wood. if you are able to put them in enough agony they'll probably leave you alone, but remember pain just pisses them off.
>>
>>17426387
TRACK HER DOWN AND BURN HER, SHE IS CLEARLY A WITCH!
>>
>>17433342
>gets attacked by ghost
>tell ghost to come back
>get attacked by ghost again
i just don't know what went wrong?
>>
>>17437663
This is pretty bizarre. How far is your bus ride exactly (just curious)? And are you from the US?
>>
>>17443020
:^) I think so too. But I live at least 10 hours away and haven't seen her for 10 years either. I don't even remember her last name. She is definitely a witch though, whether she knows it or not.
>>
>>17439145
the one with the snake pool and acid jars?
>>
>>17423490
>>17423496

heard about some guy from blue mountains in aus seeing a skinwalker on /x/ not long ago. There are quite a few similarities between aboriginal australians and indian americans
>>
>>17420090
>Spooky first hand stories
stories in the fictional rp sense, obviously.
carry on...
>>
>>17444551
Thanks for contributing! :)
>>
>>17423447
>hear voice saying "you're not supposed to be here"
i once had a dream where i was walking home from a night out and suddenly im walking but not moving anywhere
hear this voice saying
>you cant do it alone
>team work is necessary
>>
Not really scary. Also for context I'm a highly skilled empath

>last fall woods near house
>walking through at night
>strong sense of unease being in the forest
>assumed it was spirits so I introduced myself and told them I want to be their friend
>continue talking to them and get a strong sense of ease and safety
A lot of people disrespect this place and party here so they were timid

>month after or so
>no matter what at night I get a feeling of being watched
>state my intentions
>feeling gets more intense like they want me to cave in to fear
Made it through no problem but my narcissistic little brother tried this and they broke him and his friend. They felt like they almost died.
>>
>>17424966
Try having a nice civil conversation with him, like any regular human and learn his motives for following you.
>>
>>17444574
Sounds like you watched too much anime
>>
>>17436586
sounds like you were visited by Gumby my nigga
>>
This is without a doubt the weirdest thing to ever happen to me, and I've seen a fucking lot of shit.
This is 100% true.
If anybody has any idea what this might have been, please let me know, because this has been puzzling me for years.

> Be me. 15 Years old.
> At best friend's house, staying the night.
> 3:00AM. Sitting on his porch, out the back.
> Big wooden porch, lots of chairs, table, nice plants. Overlooking garden and night sky.
> Listening to music, having a few beers.
> I'm watching the sky.
> Suddenly, I see three huge lights. White, green and purple. They look like they're part of one big, triangular space ship.
> Couldn't be a plane or a helicopter.
> "What the fuck?! Can you fucking see that?!"
> "Yeah dude! Holy SHIT!"
> The three lights are all moving to the left and they're rotating as they move. So whatever it was, the craft was spinning and moving at the same time.
> Two huge yellow lights appear and start moving in different directions at the same time, like spotlights.
> Shining all over houses and the sky in random patterns, while the craft is still moving.
> This all happens in ten to fifteen seconds.
> The spotlights were a weird sort of light. They were yellow, but the light sort of just ended after a certain distance, if that makes sense. They didn't fade out like normal light, they just cut off at a certain point like there was something blocking the light.
> The length of the spotlights were adjusting and changing constantly.
> We're shitting ourselves because we're just kids.
> One of the lights briefly shines over his house, blinding us.
> "FUCK THIS!" We both scream and run inside to get his parents.
> "GUYS, WAKE UP! THERE'S A HUGE THING IN THE SKY! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!"
> His parents run back outside with us. Nothing in the sky.
> "It was just a satellite guys, go to bed."
> We never spoke about it again.

I've drawn a really bad image in paint, so that you guys can visualise.
>>
File: Untitled.png (41 KB, 1253x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41 KB, 1253x1000
>>17448680
Here's the image.

Again, the three lights looked like they were a part of one huge triangle craft.
The craft was spinning very quickly while moving in one direction, and at the same time, there was two huge yellow spotlights coming out from it, shining in different directions with weirdly behaving light.

Anybody have any idea what it was?
First time sharing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 1253x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45 KB, 1253x1000
>>17448683
Detailed image.
>>
2spooky
>>
Not a very spooky story, but I feel like posting it

>Sunday, coming home from seeing movie
>see some Easter decorations, think to myself "Oh yeah. It's March. My mom died in March about 5 years ago"
>can't remember exactly which date
>these kinds of things like death anniversaries have never been important to me, but I make a note to dig up her obituary and remind myself of the date. maybe I'll text my sis that day or something
>promptly forget about it
>Tuesday. Have to run some errands, shopping, laundromat, etc
>feel inexplicably tired and melancholy
>normally I like doing these errands
>generally feel very distracted and shitty the whole day
>Today. finally remember to dig out my mom's obituary
>she died march 8
Dammit.
I feel kind of annoyed.
>>
>>17442987
what is a fleshgait, anyway?
>>
>>17443109
>>17439145
archive please
>>
>>17437656
Shit I know this feel.

Used to live in a campus town out near the coast, 10000 people maybe. After 9pm the only option for junkfood was going to McDonalds up the road.

It was like a 700m stretch of road. Not too bad, except 500 of those 700m were completely devoid of houses or streetlamps. It was just dark.

Back then I'd book it up there sometimes at like 1AM and then just hurry back. If I had been on /x/ as much back then I think I would've been too fucking paranoid to even go outside at 1AM, let alone stroll through pitch darkness.
>>
>>17420090
> first hand experiences
> posts this hot steaming pile of horse crap
>>
I've had some paranormal type stuff happen to me when I was a kid in two separate houses. I'll post a couple now and if you guys want the rest I'll post them when I get home from work if the thread is still going. Not doing green text cause mobile and too lazy for it.

First one I was probably around 5 or 6, also at this point I had bunk beds with my brother. I remember waking up in the middle of the night one time to the sound of hoarse, heavy breathing, almost like wheezing but not that bad, like whoever was breathing was having a bit of trouble doing so. It sounded like it was coming from a few feet away across the room, but after my eyes adjusted to the darkness I looked in the direction it was coming from and rolled over to face the wall, pulled the blanket over my head,and laid there trying not to listen to the breathing. It went on until I somehow managed to fall back asleep. I know it wasn't my brother either because after realizing what I was hearing I could hear my brother breathing separately, slowly and quietly from right above me.
>>
>>17449837
The next one is from the same house around that age.
Our house was laid out so the kitchen led to the stairs to the basement, and from the basement you could hear anyone moving around in the living room and especially kitchen since it was hard wood floor opposed to carpeting in the living room.

One day my dad and brother were out and it was just my mom and I home for most of the day. We had our computer set up in the basement so I was down there playing frogger. As I was playing I could hear someone walking around in the living room above where the computer was, I didn't pay any attention at first thinking it was my mom coming inside for something. I started to pay attention when the walking entered the kitchen and I could hear the footsteps more clearly, they were slow and heavy, like heavy boots walking, didn't sound like my mom walking at all. I got that sudden feeling of get the fuck out as the footsteps started turning towards the stairs down. I got up from the computer and bolted across the basement to the door out to our back yard. As I opened the door I could hear the feet falling on the stairs but just slammed the door shut behind me and ran to the side of the house. Saw my mom working on her garden and clearly had been for some time. Told her what I heard so we went inside to check it out, went through living room, kitchen down into the basement and nothing.

Have some more stories from this house and some stuff from the house we moved to after, but have to close up at work. Also on a side note both my parents over the years have repeatedly come out to me and my brother saying that there was something going on in this first house.
>>
>>17449866
>Have some more stories from this house and some stuff from the house we moved to after

Bump for these.
>>
>>17449613
A creature that can kill and perfectly mimick a person. But for some reason, 90% of people on here call them skinwalkers. That isn't what a skin walkers is>>17449613
>>
>>17420090
Lately when I'm falling asleep right before I fall asleep my arm will feel like its being pulled or more like an invulentary jerk into the air and I'll hear a very loud noise and it wakes me up fully. the other night it happened at least 5 times. arms twice then I kicked my leg in a weird donkey kick. The wierdest one was both legs and arms like I had been punched in the stomach and heard a dog bark and I yelled all at the same time. each time it happens a very loud sound happens at the exact same time like the door rattling loudly, a bang at the window. or a dog bark or something. the one where all my arms and legs reacted with the loud dog bark was so real sounding I yelled out what the fuck because I thought the dog was barking at something in the house but he wasnt even around. Shits been happenenig more often lately and its always when I'm half asleep when it happens. It never happens when I'm just lying there. I've never had anything like this happen before until recently. If anyone has any ideas on whats happening that would be great. I have looked up what I think it might be and it sounds legit but I like to get spooky.
>>
>be in maybe 5th or 6th grade
>have older cousin in high school that lives with me, we share a room
>i'm on top bunk trying to go to sleep, he is in bottom bunk doing homework or reading a magazine or something
>i've always had trouble falling asleep, just lie there with my eyes closed but still takes hours sometimes. idk how you can suck at going to sleep, but i do
>eyes closed, still awake, distinctly hear my name whispered loudly and quickly
>open eyes, lights are still on because cousin is doing whatever
>hey cousin, did you call me?
>no
>tell him i heard my name, but not really spooped because he is there and lights are on
>i guess I went to bed later
>>
>>17423514
>slammed back down. It brought me back into the dream
This is what terrifies me whenever I try lucid dreaming because I feel like I'm swimming in an ocean trying to wake up by reaching the surface and every time my head breaks the water another wave crashes me back under

or at least thats what it feels like
>>
>>17420090
anyone else ever had their porch lights keep getting unscrewed enough that they wont turn on. shit was happening to both my porch lights for months almost every night. I dont keep the lights on so it was extra unsettling. What could this be an indication of? It doesnt happen anymore but I still get spooped thinking about who or what it might have been.
>>
>>17451401
lucid dreaming makes all kinds of wierd permanent side effects to your dreams. Like having to wake up many times before you actually wak up. Sleep paralysis. And the werdest one is being a side character in someone else's dream or bringing all kinds of people into your own dreams that seem to be in the same predicament, along with good people, and evil ones that seem to be testing you. The neutral ones just seem to be other people that have stumbled into your dream as a side character and are just trying to figure out why they are there. I dont recomend anyone try and lucid dream it just causes problems.
>>
>>17451404
I'm afraid you are in terrible danger. What you have just encountered is an extremely malevolent entity known as a nigger. You will soon start to notice a thick fried chicken like aroma from time to time around your property. Beware voices late at night for the niggers are capable of rapidly rhyming human speech patterns, as well as vocal mimicry ("sampling"). Now in the case that you see a chimp, gorilla, or any large animal, it may be the creature disguising itself. If you see any of those unnaturally standing on two legs I think you can guess what it is. Those are most of the common signs of the most horrifying monster in North America, and unfortunately there is no way to stop it. My prayers are with you.
>>
>>17451423
this is more terrifying than my opinion that it might have been the nocturnal amphetamine grease pig. Motherfuckers removed almost an entire cord of oak from my property one or two logs at a time over a period of months. pretty spooky motherfuckers just cruising around your property while you sleep.
>>
>>17432657
You should be okay until you smell copper.
>>
>>17437182
that was a funny story
>>
>>17451458
metal inherently has no aroma dildo.
>>
>>17451473
blood smells the way pennies taste
>>
>>17442458
> get a completely unrealistic instinct that something is very wrong
I understand the point you're making, but this isn't an unrealistic thing. Instincts are a pretty useful tool.
>>
>>17448704
just a gay alien light show that they traveled across galaxies to do just to mess with some Earth teenagers
>>
>>17451496
fresh blood doesnt smell like anything. blood tastes like pennies though.
>>
Best friends family lived in old brick house, literally 500 metres down the road is a derelict run down hospital. Never gone in but spooky things always happened at his of a night time

>be hanging out since his family is away
>average night
>pass out in lounge room
>wake up at like 3am to high pitch screaming
>house is pitch black
>no light switch is working
>pull out phone to use torch
>phone immediately dies
>fumble around to try and get to mates room
>enter room, bed's empty, windows wide open
>maniacal high pitched clown like laughing comes from outside
>freak the fuck out
>turn around and sprint to lounge room
>best friend just fucking standing in the middle of the room
>"why did you wake me up and why did you keep asking me to meet you outside?" He asks
>explain everything as best I can
>SynchronisedNope.jpg
>both spend rest of night sitting on couch with golf clubs and candles until the sun rose

One of the many 2spooky4me nights at his house
>>
>>17451883
Wtf that's crazy man. More stories?
>>
>>17420090
this board is trash

what went so, so, so wrong
>>
File: 1319287856487.gif (2 MB, 258x320) Image search: [Google]
1319287856487.gif
2 MB, 258x320
>>17423216
>>
When I was 16 I started reading about Shamanism and became obsessed with Carlos Castaneda's books. While doing a meditation around 8pm that night to discover my 'spirit animal' I became paralyzed and found myself with this being on top of me that had it's tongue down my throat. I sensed that it's tongue was wiggling around in my belly taking something out of me. A voice in my mind kept telling me it's taking my "loosh". The being had red/orange eyes, tree bark skin, a 8 pack of abs (it looked really fit), and a tail. It resembled a walking alligator. I was so frightened. I tried screaming but only heard echos in my mind, my mouth didn't produce sound. My body felt like Jello. A little voice in my mind told me to pray and the song "Jesus loves me, yes I know, for the bible tells me so" kept repeating on my mind. Eventually my body fell out of the paralysis state I was in (felt like Jello and than felt like pins & needles and then it started feeling normal again) and I noticed I was aroused and had a boner during the experience. I got up the courage after the paralysis went away and ran to the light switch. As I was turning on the light switch I turned my head around and saw the being fade out in waves like how a tv channel use to fade when the antenna didn't get proper reception.

After that happened I felt ill for 2 weeks or so and felt a total shift in my personality. How does one go back to normalcy after experiencing something like that?

3 weeks after that experience my younger brother in the room next to mine woke up with a boner that wouldn't go away. My mom took him to the emergency room, and they found out he had a priapism, after further testing they found out he had leukemia which turned into a 5 year battle for his life which he eventually overcame and is alive today.

I believe this reptilian being or whatever the hell it was caused it.
>>
>>17435691

You sound like a . . . SKINWALKER!
>>
>>17451333
Some people report feeling like they're falling when they're about to fall asleep and jerk themselves awake. Paired with sleep paralysis' ability to make you hear shit, I think you might have some kind of weird, short, and violent sleep paralysis. Whatever it is, it's most likely all you and you shouldn't be worried.
>>
>be just now
>get hungry, check pantry which is just outside brother's room
>his door is open, glance inside, he's out
>turn back to pantry
>hear his mouse click a few times
>double check, no one
Spoopy
>>
>>17449866
>>17451180

Sorry had some stuff came up last night and couldn't post.

The next thing that I can remember was actually on the last night we were staying in the house. Most of our stuff had been moved already except for some clothes and utility type stuff. We ended up sleeping in sleeping bags in one of the rooms for that night. We slept near one of the walls that had an air vent near the top of the wall. I was having trouble sleeping that night, I was still kinda upset about the move and being a dumb kid couldn't understand why we had to. At some point in the night I started to hear noise coming from the vent. At first it just sounded like the air turned on and was just moving, but as I listened to it I could slowly start to hear distinct voices whispering. Not just one though, there were at least 3 maybe even 4 voices you could make out. I couldn't clearly hear what they were saying, but it distinctly felt like they were talking to each other. There would be little pauses after one said something, then another would start. This went on for a little while until like the breathing incident, I managed to fall asleep.

The thing about this event is I never told any of my family about this, and one day this exact story came up being told by my mom, and at a separate occasion a similar story from my dad who said he has heard whispering coming from both the vents and from the staircase leading to the basement.
>>
>>17432680
>great g-ma is diseased
>diseased...
what diease does she have? there may be a cream she can use.
>>
File: IMG_3483.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3483.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>be me
>live in nyc
>no such thing as paranormal, just gotta be careful for thieves and whatnot
>get home one night at 1:30 am from work
>get to bed, turn off lights, be on my phone bout to jerk off
forgot to mention that my bed is against the window, so right behind my head is the window, and I live on the second floor
>suddenly I hear this moan, coming from my backyard
>it sounded exactly like a man moaning, not sexually or in pain, the reason a wolf would howl is the why I guess this thing moaned, but it sounded more like a
"muuoor"
>it was so distinct and load and clearly coming from right behind me in the backyard
>proceed to nope the fuck out turn off phone
>try to sleep
>suddenly three cars go off on the next block
>police sirens later
>go to sleep

oh and perhaps unrelated but every sunday night theres always this purple light around 2am

where I live there arent any clubs or anything so its not like its coming from one of those I live in bumass queens lol
>>
>>17452348

The last story from this first house kinda has two parts to it, the first happened to me and the second my dad told me about a few years ago after discussing this house and all the shit that we've had happen in it.

I was again around 5 or 6 at the time, and this was after the story in the basement with the heavy footsteps. Since the previous story I had always been apprehensive to go into the basement on my own, but after this one I just straight up refused to. I had to go down to the basement to find something for my dad. I go down there and I'm looking around for a few minutes when I start hearing some small noises coming from the other side of the basement. I turn around to look and I couldn't see anything, so I went back to looking. After another minute or two I find what I'm looking for and I start heading towards the stairs and I see some movement from the corner of my eye. I look over there and I see a dark grey figure, about average height, standing in the corner of the room. I stopped dead, literally scared frozen, after I saw this and just stared at it for what felt like forever. After a few moments it turned to look right at me and as it did I could see it was a man, but I couldn't make out any real features besides short hair and probably around 40-50 age wise. After a couple seconds of it looking at me it just disappeared over the course a couple seconds. I proceeded to run the fuck upstairs as my tiny legs could go.
>>
>>17425083
dude stfu
>>
Continued from >>17452510

The second part as I mentioned before, was told to me a few years ago when my dad was talking to my brother and I about this kind of stuff, he told us about this part that happened to him one day. From what he told us he was heading downstairs to do some work on the computer. As he was in the kitchen about to start walking downstairs he heard voices coming from the basement. So he was walking slowly on the stairs to try and not make noise in case there were robbers or something down there that had snuck in from the back door down there. When he gets to the point where the walls on the sides of the stairs end he leans forward looks out into the full basement. As looks to one side of the basement he sees a small square card table we had down there with some chairs around it, except there was also 4 different people sitting around the table. From what he described they were dark grayish colored like what I had seen, and it was like they weren't fully there. They were all men from what he could tell and at first they didn't pay any attention to him at all. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he said that one of them got up and turned towards him. He said that he recognized this one, according to him it was a really close family friend that was always visiting and really close to one of my dads sisters, and he had died a couple years prior when I was too young to remember him, but my middle name was named after him. My dad said that the ghost turned to him, gave a faint smile and then the four of them simply faded out.

Like I said this is the last distinct story from this house, not to say nothing else ever happened there. It was a lot of the normal stuff, sounds of things moving or people walking, stuff being not where you would leave it, occasional voices coming from rooms or behind doors that were empty.
>>
I've experience a couple weird shit here in Mexico.

>Camping with my uncle in the sonora desert
>he is doing a "Temazcal" a different kind of one he learned from native indians near where we live
>It's more or less a sauna thath consist on parts or gates
>after each gate it gets hotter so you'll naturally get closer to the ground
>the ground is cold so it feels pretty nice. That means you became one with the earth or some shit
>we do it, enjoy ourselves, dinner, go to sleep
>wake up in the middle of the night, open my tent and the first thing I see is my uncle
>"shh huero, look at that"
>something like a kangaroo standing on his back legs looking straight at us. Eyes bright and yellow. Just looking for a good 40 seconds.
>It goes back to the bushes still looking at us
>get scared as hell, it could've be anything, but the unknown is scary
>a few week later I come back and talk to "el ronco" a guy that lives there and told him what I saw
>he says "son, I don't know what is out there but when the sun comes down theres something that looks around from time to time and it makes me scared. I won't come out of my house after the sun settles down"
>well shit.

Sorry about to go to work.
>>
>>17442458
wait you've seriously never felt like something around you was super fucking off and then shit goes south?
>>
>around 12:45 am, about to sleep
>be in Massey's Wood, Dublin
>it was long ago, so I don't remember why, but I was out in my god parent's yard in the middle of the night
>middle of the night
>Her house now lies abandoned down my friends road ironically
>i am kind of bummed, it is a doll afterall
>Gets a girl tells her to lay her head in her lap and close here eyes.
>get in car with dad , Dad drives off
>now sounds like the whining is a dying animal on the side of a road, agonizingly loud
>Piano sounds stop immediately and piano is in same place but turned upside-down
> i can see the ghost with short sword/dagger.
>Follows me back to my bed
>like a year later mum, is outside have a smoke in middle of night and hears same noise and claims to see enoumous shadowy creature like 100metres away with enormous wings behind some tress.
>Get closer to bro, get inside the blanket, pretend it was a dream
>we both bolt it to the end of street where there's more light
>the bartender was upfront
>house isn't even in bad shape, just tore up
>musty smell replaced by sulfur-y smell
>Monster quest is on.
>Get Stoned
>also my grandma would claim that she saw a strange man smoking in the front room of the house (nobody in my family smoked)
>Noone around
>Spend the rest of the trip wondering what fucking creature is sitting back there, behind everyone else's backs
>window is small just big enough for me
>Be on a trip to Wales
>walking down the hallway
>with gf
> everyday me and my younger sibling would jump on the Trampoline
>End up somewhere in southern Maryland (we live in the DMV area)
> get scared of thing
>no matter what at night I get a feeling of being watched
> Couldn't be a plane or a helicopter.
>normally I like doing these errands
>i guess I went to bed later
>maniacal high pitched clown like laughing comes from outside
>double check, no one
>police sirens later
>>
>>17452619
Why do you do what you do
>>
>>17436689
potato means mongoloid
>>
>>17423447
what island? Annan svensk här
>>
>>17423216
You're entirely wrong. Skinwalker isn't a proper term for any one being, it covers a multitude of creatures. And what OP described was the furthest thing from any creature that falls under the term of skinwalker.
>>
>>17423309
/x/ skinwalkers literally don't exist.
>>
>>17423514
Something is feeding on you.
Seek help.
Now.
>>
>>17436176
>>17436145
>>17436123
those are some fucking fedora ass'd dreams
>>
>>17432432
Topkek
>>
>>17432555
Where in NZ, bro?
>>
>>17420090
>in bed with gf sleeping
>wake up in middle of the night, she's also awake
>neither of us can sleep for about an hour or so
>she decides to change beds and go sleep in the living room, just a thing she does sometimes
>ok babe
>after awhile i feel i'm starting to doze off
>half awake, i can physically feel the bed next to me moving - the mattress tilting like someone is sitting/lying on it no more than a foot away from me
>oh, she's obviously back
>i reach with my hand to touch her
>there is no one fucking there
>tfw the exact same thing happened two more times the same night
>>
>>17426435
It's actually my first time browsing /x/, so it possible for you guys to consider this mundane and uninteresting, but whatever.

In many cultures throughout the world, 3:00 AM is considered the "witching hour". Supposedly, it is around this hour when our world and the one(s) beyond come together and spill into each other.

It is also said that dark magic is strongest and most potent at this time of night.

Waking up at this exact hour the way you did, well, that's deeply disturbing and seriously fucked up. I'm amazed your gf didn't shit right in her pants in sheer terror from that fiasco, honest.
>>
File: image.png (302 KB, 934x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302 KB, 934x1136
>>
This is the first time I tell anyone about this
part 1
>be many years ago
>several hunters in family
>go to hunting cabin
>place has huge forests with fields in between
>drive in fields for fun during day
>one of the hunters tells me to take the atv
>tells me to check on corn dispenser
>driving in fields during the day is fun
>now its night, that is not fun
>dont want to be a pussy so say yes
>drive out in the woods with the atv
>lights on
>around the halfway mark to the dispenser
>stop atv
>I can hear something walking in the field
>sounds like a really big rat eating
>the lights on the atv are shit so I can only see maybe 7 feet in front of me
>its pitch black except for the 7 feet of light in front of the atv
>cant see shit
>turn off engine to hear better
>no noise, fucking none
>it got so quite my ears started ringing
>out of no where I regain my hearing
>something is close to me
>look to the right of the atv
>in the corner of my eye i see something walking into the light of the atv
>it looks like a naked molerat only the size of a fucking dog
>its face was the worst part
(pic very fucking related)
>>
>>17453066
part 2
>I freeze and stare at abomination
>it looks at me
>the fucking eyes suck my soul out of me
>looks at me for one second or two then walks out of the light
>start the atv
>keep telling my self I was just hallucinating
>I dont wont go drive back and look like a pussy
>decide to keep driving to dispenser
>keep telling myself I was hallucinating
>drive really fucking fast
>get really close
>drive up on hill near dispenser
>turn off engine
>hear a similar sound as previously again
>sounds larger
>start thinking that the creature I saw previously was a baby one
>the sound gets closer
>no longer one sound but several
>the sounds are all around me
>start engine in panic mode
>speed the fuck away from there
>sounds of screeching behind me
>thank fucking Christ its a fast atv
>never tell anyone what happened
>still hear the echoing sound of a rat eating
>>
>>17452925
I head people get that feeling with sleep paralysis
>>
>>17436699

If only everybody on the Internet knew everything about what kind of plants every third world shithole grows...
>>
>>17424966
Goddam nigga I usually say SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED but you should definitely not own guns. Newsflash your dad raped you and these are manifestations of your anger and shame. You're shooting at your own subconscious you crazy faggot
>>
>>17434630
I've seen zigzagging stars when camping deep inside the Patagonian countryside.
I've also seen then hover above me and dissapear with a small flash of light, moving at incredible speed. My friends were with me and saw the same things during that trip.

I have no way to explain this phenomena other than alien craft. No star, plane, satellite or weather balloon moves like that.

We are not fucking alone.
>>
>>17420090
This one is my own
>be me 15
>gram gram recently died
>having a dream a week after the funeral
>In the dream I wake up to hear a noise coming from down stairs.
>investigation.jpg
>find the blue thing where her ashes are empty in the basement
>look to the other side
>she's standing here
>the way the dream pictured her face was more realistic than any other I've had in my whole life
>I'm surprisingly calm despite her having no iris.
>we sit down and talk
>ask her with tears running down my face "what is after death gram gram"
>darkness anon
>wake up in a cold sweat
>tip toe down stairs
>the jar of her ashes were in the middle of the floor.
After putting them back I vowed to never touch that Jar again.
>>
Not paranormal, but very weird.

> Britfag, lives in Lancashire
> Wanted to get a passport ASAP, as I thought I was going abroad soonish (plan fell through)
> Went to Liverpool to the passport office
> Note that I was a total heavy metal hippie -looking lad at the time; dreads, leather, ripped jeans
> Standing in the que
> Turn round and see a man in an expensive looking suit and briefcase , about 6'3 looking at me
> Bald, blank stare, open slack jaw
> Holds expression for ~3 secs before his neutral expression turned in to a toothy grin. His teeth were yellow-brown, like that of a person who uses chewing tobacco
> "Hello", he reaches to shake my hand, I do so out of politeness and greet him back. His voice was an English Received Pronunciation accent, and rather deep.
> Man: "May I ask, what is your profession?"
> "I am trying to get involved in post-production, editing, that sort of thing" (since have made a huge career change; science not burger flipping lol)
> "Have you ever considered the world of business?"
> "Not really..." I answered
> Man: "What if I was to write you a cheque for one million pounds?", he said with all seriousness.
> He hands me a business card with an address of a conference on it
> Man: "It is in London on X date, I do hope to see you there"
> "I'll see if I can make it, but I will consider it"...I know, awkward, but I was taken aback a bit, and I am English after all! Haha
> My turn to be served at the passport office
> Never went
> Still wonder who he was, what if I went, and why a businessman would even care to single me out to tell me this information...
>>
>>17436645
>19years old
>a guy with a name like kadin (wtf is that from pukeistan?)
>having a firm graps of anything other than your own dick
>spoopy how youngsters are like these days
>>
>>17453486
that's some gman shit. not like real gmen but like from half life. probably wouldve raped you if you went there.
>>
>>17453098
>Ireland is third world
>not knowing about the irish potato famine
>quarter of the populace died
>being mentally challenged
>>
>>17451883
bullshit m8
>>
>>17433437
The weird shit I've experienced when I was a kid was very surreal like this. I wouldn't have very logical responses -- afraid, but not in the way an adult or older child would act during any paranormal encounter. This 6 line story is spooky as fuck.
>>
>>17438564
Pic of sword as proof? Of course he had a sword. He lived in his parents' basement.
>>
>>17423490
No mate, it was me trying to steal some of your teabags. Sorry senpai.
>>
>>17453362
>Patagonian countryside
My nigga

My father traveled a lot during work, most of the time it was to farms or really any big open field, a few times a light in the sky followed him while he was driving a truck at night back to the house he was staying in.
"Shit was creppy" he says
>>
File: 1448499857170.jpg (146 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448499857170.jpg
146 KB, 720x960
>>17420090
I got one I've been saving for a while, also friend pointed out this story hits several cliches in a goosebumps story so mind that.

>be at southern baptist church
>heard they were selling a piano pretty cheap so I ran over there from the antique shop
>Niggas everywhere
>"Aye yo what you want boy"
"uuuuhhhh how much is that piano"
>"hundo"
"done"
>be after niggas truck the piano back to my place
>be slaying on the piano like a Chopin in harlem
>Piano was pretty old and the keys were falling apart but it had a wicked sound and you could tell it was an antique
>after a sweaty session of key mashing I retire for a fap and some 4chan
>6 hours later, night time, sister asks from across the apartment if I'm playing the piano
"uuuuuuh no"
>>
File: 1356762233863.gif (2 MB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
1356762233863.gif
2 MB, 300x173
>>17454583
>don't think anything of it, later go sleep in living room
>As I fall asleep hear the piano playing
>I thought it was just in my head at first, but I could hear angelic piano music playing as I slipped into my dreams
>Slip in to dream, very vivid, tad lucid
>Dream quickly becomes a nightmare, dream I was caught doing drugs by all my family members and were having to confront them on it
>Dream abruptly ejects me
>now in sleep paralysis and jittering violently
"What the fuck was that?"
>After 10 minutes go back to sleep
>piano plays
>Another nightmare; can't remember what this one exactly was about but a murderer was chasing me and my friends
>Wake up paralysis
>By now I get it, the piano is fuckign with me
>though I have a lot of experience being a lucid dreamer and inducing nightmares so my response
"Eh, its kinda fun I guess"
>Go back to sleep and same process repeats seven more times
>go to sleep, hear piano, nightmare, sleep paralysis
>At this point I'm just trying to have fun with it and tease the piano spirit
>>
>>17454588
>At the last dream I'm sitting in a car driving in my home at an uncontrollable speed
"lol am I supposed to be scared I'll crash? Whatever I'll just get out of the car"
>Seatbelts come alive and restrain me
"Okay fuck it, I'll crash the car"
>grab stirring wheel and crash car
>before it can crash I'm ejected from the dream again
>paralyzed again, waiting for it to pass after about 5 minutes (the paralysises were unnaturally long)
>hear someone walk downstairs
>Think I see sister go in the kitchen
>Try to strike up small talk but I can't speak through the paralysis
>Suddenly girl in the kitchen teleports a chair near the couch I'm sleeping in
>I try remembering what she looked like but its like trying to remember someone's face from a dream
>Looked like a young girl in a whilte gown, black hair, darkened skin
>A roaring sound fills the room and she starts giving me a church sermon
>Reciting what I think is verses from the bible and is condemning me the entire time, saying something about 500 demons
>I can't really be bothered to remember what she was saying exactly becuase the entire time I was just trying to tell her to fuck off but I couldn't speak or move.
>And the paralysis fades away and so does the hallucination
"Well that was bullshit. I'm gonna 4chan"
>later that morning mom and sister ask me if I was playing the piano
"no, but did you know that thing's haunted? I kept having nightmares and piano playing would follow it. Also was lectured by a phantom."
>"What anon! We have to return the piano"
"Hell no, that piano's baller as fuck." Thats not how I really speak to my mom but you get the idea
>>
File: 1357545669991.gif (2 MB, 245x203) Image search: [Google]
1357545669991.gif
2 MB, 245x203
>>17454591
>three days pass, same shit happens
>on the noon of the third day niggas return
>"Aaaye yo homes, yo we gotta return dat piano."
"....."
>"yeah cuz you see, it belonged to an old member of our church that passed away and her will, ya see, said it was gon be donated to the church. we weren't suppose to sell it."
"I'm not giving it back"
>"Nah nigga you don't understand her will said it gotta be in the church. We gotta honor her wish"
"300 bucks"
>"Duh fuck we gave yous a hundo"
"You want it back or not"

And that was how I made 200 bucks being haunted by nigga spirits.
>>
>>17454603
er typo there,

>"Duh fuck yous gave us hundo"
>>
>about 6 months ago.
>investigating haunted dam
>around 1am
>inside underground tunnels
>sitting alone in crossroads of tunnels with infrared camera facing me alone.
>everyone else is confirmed in a seperate building or guarding entrance to dam above ground.
>was the 4th person to sit alone for 10 minutes in tunnels.
>dam history included a few suicides, Native American curses, and a desecrated cemetery for a whole town it was built on.
>had been provoking some spirit all night for spooks
>literally 2 minutes in, foot steps coming up my left
>faster and faster.
>loud growl 5 feet away in the pitch fucking dark
>footsteps reach me and camera FALLS THE FUCK OVER WITH A CRASH.
>nope.jpg
>flip on flashlight and calmly yet quickly start through tunnels to exit.
>just saying "nope, nope, no I'm done" over and over and Walky talky
>footsteps start up behind me again running and growling
>lose my shit and sprint out the fucking tunnels
>get to base camp in a building opposite the direction of the activity.
>everyone wondering why the fuck I ran out nearly crying after being the hard ass all night.

Also a few of us reported odd dreams in the next few days, all inclining being crucified on giant iron crosses.
>>
this happened last night

>be sitting at home just playing games with my little brother
>notice lights on an apartment next door
>no activity for last month, a family fuckin vanished from there
>lights flicker and we see a man in white doctor's coat and a gas mask
>lights flicker again and the man is gone
>literally seconds later someone is beating the shit out of our door
>lights flicker in the apartment once more and the man is looking straight at us
we were scared shitless the whole time. The family is nowhere to be found and I'm assuming they're dead or something. I don't even want to investigate it. Way too fucking creepy for me.
>>
>>17454756
How are you ever going to sleep again?
>>
>>17451883
what is the difference between somebody living 500 meters down the road, and somebody literally living 500 meters down the road?
>>
>>17423514
You've got yourself a feeder.
Get some assistance pronto
>>
>>17453740

What are gmen?

Lol, yeah probably. I do entertain the idea that I could have been selected for an Mi5 mission.
>>
File: g_man_2_by_htf_ytp-d4du87x.png (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
g_man_2_by_htf_ytp-d4du87x.png
744 KB, 1920x1080
>>17455535
Gman
>>
>>17429466
Ok, how about you rewrite his whole post in greentext if you're so unhappy about it.
>>
>>17454603
Nice story
>>
>>17452686
He does what he does because he does
>>
File: When_you_tell_a_pun_just_right.png (15 KB, 555x604) Image search: [Google]
When_you_tell_a_pun_just_right.png
15 KB, 555x604
>>17436073
>>
>>17454756
Did you call the police? You don't have to call 911. You can just google the number for the police station. You said the family vanished. Did you see police over there? If not, I'm sure they're interested whether the family is considered missing or not. Someone creeping around an apartment that should be empty and banging on your door is suspicious. At least let the police document crazy shit happening there. That way if something else happens and you need to call the police, there's a paper trail already. Don't act like it's paranormal and the cops will take it seriously.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.