[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brandon Billiam Swanson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 20151014__151015brandonswanson.jpg (110 KB, 620x650) Image search: [Google]
20151014__151015brandonswanson.jpg
110 KB, 620x650
Let's go over Mr. Swansons vanishing again. The kid that got really drunk with some buddies then tried to drive home on some country roads. Crashed his car into a ditch in the middle of nowhere and called his parents for help. Brandon tried walking towards a small town but while on the phone with his dad, Brandon screamed at the top of his lungs "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!" before the call cut off. No answer afterwards, no trace of his body, nothing.

Was wondering if anyone had any scope on Swanson after all these years. I always figured some drunk driver ran him over then put his body in the trunk to avoid any trouble with the law.
>>
>>17418504
>"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!"
It seems like something too long to say for a sudden car out of nothing.
>>
>>17418525
Plus the line wouldn't just die like that. He could have ran away with this as an alibi.
>>
>>17418504
>19
>5'5"
killed himself because he couldn't live with being a manlet
>>
File: Yusuke.gif (979 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke.gif
979 KB, 500x501
>>17418539
You feel good about yourself now?
What's really going on here anon I sense
a little projecting going on am I right?
I right aren't I?
Maybe it's because you were always ostracized
for being the unusually tall kid in class
and all the kids would call you names and the rest would join in
Pointing and laughing at you. This... this one
kid named anon who somewhere in the world
would grow up to be better than them, be better
in every way and look out for his tall brethren
and he did! But look at you know criticizing
a dead kid whom you never knew but shared
one common trait in people you distrust and dislike
the fact that he was short.
It's what you feel you have over them that they do not have.
I'm sorry anon. Am I right or just drunk and
feeling like practicing on creative writing or
something to that extent?
>>
>>17418578
youre fucked up anon..
>>17418539
I recall this one short guy, about 5'6'', he had a really stupid name too. Took over most Europe, held the known world in his hands. AND he was french. Manlet, hehe. Napoléon Bonaparte. prolly never heard of em
>>
>>17418600
what is a bonaparte?
>>
Bonaparte is a wooded section in New Jersey off Clinton Road. I know you're talking about Napolean but its also a odd spot off of Clinton Rd a known creator of several paranormla stories in New Jersey.

Examples being beat up trucks driving around at night without their headlights on. If you flash them they slam on their breaks and chase after you. There's also stories about random people wearing white cloaks running in front of your car at night. If you run white cloak dude over and you stop you'll get about 20 other weirdos coming out of the woods.
>>
>>17418600
He really wasn't that short for the time. The whole manlet image he is associated with was negative propaganda spread by the British. He did however have such intensely painful hemorrhoids he could barely ride his horse, and such severe ED that he allowed his wife to cheat on him since he couldn't satisfy here. Literally cucked Europe
>>
>>17418616
her*
>>
>>17418615
moar info pls
>>
>>17418616
ya fuckin brits
point?
>>
>>17418615

I can confirm that the truck stories are exaggerated. They're beat the fuck up, but at least one headlight works in every experience I've had there. They're just hicks who get territorial when some city/suburb folk start antagonizing them. The jackasses.

As for the cloaked guys, never had that experience.

Jersey is a fun place overall though. Over at William Paterson, I saw some sort of slave ghost. I think. Probably not though.
>>
>>17418662
Years ago I did alot NJ Paranormal research. One area was "The Demon's Alley" a neighborhood of abandoned houses that had alot of cops patrolling to keep curious people out. I think the whole area was torn down a few years back leaving nothing behind.

Some other places I checked out were the abandoned Jamesway Clothing Store and this one abandoned motel that had alot of blood stain trials by the pool. I checked out the Jamesway during the day and there was a few tweakers hanging out behind the place coming up to me asking why I'm on their turf and if I had any meth. I removed a wooden plank off one of the main windows but the weirdos kept watching me and I ended up leaving cause I didn't want them following me around abandoned clothing store.
>>
>>17418525
That's not the real quote, OP exaggerated it heavily. The reports say he "said 'O SHI-'"
>>
>>17418504
HE'S THE MISSINGEST KID YOU EVER HEARD
HE'S THE ANGRY MISSING NERD
>>
>>17418753
Wait! One of these kids is not like the other?
>>
>>17418578
nice
>>
>>17418609

your mom rips my bone-apart every weekend.
>>
>>17418600
fucked 'er right in the bussy boss
>>
>>17418616
I bet he pushed real hard when he shat. A big fancy man like that hasn't got the time for long drawn out shits.
>>
>>17418504
I think a car hit and killed him then took his body or he was kidnapped for some reason
>>
>>17418615
>clinton road

That's where the serial killer for the mob "the iceman" used to dump bodies. Maybe he stumbled on something he wasn't suppose to see
>>
He looks like James Rolfe
>>
>>17421044
Good theory if true.
>>
>>17418662
I live like 15 minutes away from Clinton road and used to drive there with my friends for thrills many times during high school.

Nothing extremely weird happened in the 25 or so times I've driven the road.

The only thing I saw that was slightly weird was one morning at like 4am me and my friends were joyriding around the local area and went to Clinton road. We passed by a truck (maybe Durango or trailblazer) with all its windows smashed and a police car behind it with its lights on but no police in sight. I wonder what happened.
>>
>>17418615
>>17418662
>>17418683
Sussex County faggot here. Know the guy who started the Clinton road stories, he was actually a HS teacher of mine. Used to fuck around with his friends and push couches with wheels out into the streets at night and throw the pennies back. All the KKK stuff is bs too. Only thing really scary is the fear you create.
>>
>>17418504
he got taken back to the past, to play some shitty games that suck ass
>>
>>17418753
>>17418831
>>17421046
>>17421278
Priceless
>>
>>17418662
>your stories are spoopy anon they have explanations
>but me I saw some shit
>>
>>17418504
manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>17418600
but he failed lmao
>>
>>17418578
lol manlets
>>
Yeah theres whole bunch of random shit that goes on Clinton Road. I actually had a buddy that would drive down there and he flashed his brights at a car that was sitting on the side of the road in the dark. That car turned out to be a County Sheriff and he got pulled over instantly.

There is alot of oddities in NJ like the abandoned Ashbury Park amusement park(if its even still there). Alot of the good paranormal houses and hotspots were torn down and turned into rubble to keep all the tresspassers out. I looked up that one motel I mentioned earlier and it had been torn down in the late 2000s. It was a really creepy motel even during the day but it did have its share of bums sleeping in the rooms at night.
>>
He became AVGN
>>
File: 1349828415561.jpg (40 KB, 512x362) Image search: [Google]
1349828415561.jpg
40 KB, 512x362
>>17422775
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>17418504
5 5 fucking manlet lol
>>
>>17418578
too long did not read
>>
>>17418539
>5'4"
>hates himself
that's you
>>
>>17421044
"The Iceman" used to take victims to be eaten by rats in a cave in Berks county PA. It's all described in the book and he even taped them being eaten alive with an 8mm camera. He drew a picture of a guy screaming with rats gnawing at his face and I scanned the drawing from the book, I'll look for it.

Anyway he found the cave deep in the woods while hunting and started feeding then raw hamburger meat. He said they were cautious at first when the guys would scream and twitch but after awhile they became man eaters. Rats would eat an entire guy just leaving a stain on the dirt. So that means there us a cave in the Berks county woods filled with human remains and of course the films he made. Whether or not the cops have the films or he destroyed them, we might never know. The Iceman movie with Ray Liotta didn't talk about the Rat cave at all but I guess it didn't really go with the storyline except he was crazy as fuck.
>>
>>17424804
Seriously one of my favorite books. Richard was one creative mother fucker when it came to murder
>>
>>17418578
Whoa... dial it down a touch, Dr.Phil.
>>
>>17418504
Question: his cell phone was recovered?

Maybe he saw a relative of the Scape Ore Monster..?
>>
>>17418504
Brandon Swanson
>5'5"
Manlet, obviously he wasn't a big guy.

>clothing, accessories, ect
Well, he was wearing stuff. Cool. That establishes nothing.

Who would kidnap a little shrimp like him? Pedophiles? Bigfoot? I mean, honestly you don't have this shit happen every day, unless you live in Latin America.
>>
>>17418753
Oh you. You made me laugh. Today was a good day.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.