[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other Side of Midnight w/ Richard C. Hoagland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: hoag.jpg (4 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
hoag.jpg
4 KB, 281x179
MON/TUE MAR 1 – GEORGIA LAMBERT

Georgia Lambert has over fifty years of experience in the field of Esoteric Studies, receiving formal training in Eastern and Western disciplines, methods and traditions. She was the first to be licensed by the State of California to teach Meditation and Esoteric Physiology, an experimental course she presented for 3 years at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
Listen Live: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/
>>
Call in: 505_796_8802
>>
Hoagie is back. Whew...
>>
I missed the first fifteen minutes. Did he say why Robin had to do two shows for him last week? What was he doing?
>>
>>17418423
he was sick if i heard correctly
>>
THE DICK IS BACK
>>
>>17418390
Art Bell interview when ;_;
>>
>>17418473
There's bad blood between Art and Hoagie now so probably never. Art's interview on the GabCast may end up being his final interview.
>>
>>17418475
>There's bad blood between Art and Hoagie now
What happened?
>>
>>17418473
NEVER EVER
>>
>>17418477
A lot of overly dramatic nonsense that Art is famous for. He set Hoagland up with the show, equipment, a producer from BellGab. The producer didn't work out, Art sided with BellGab against Hoagland claiming he never talked to him any more and was disappointed in how things turned out. Then Art quit and Hoagland wanted his time slot but Heather got it which lead to Hoagland claiming he was carrying DMR on his back. A claim Art denied in his GabCast interview, claiming Heather was carrying DMR on her back instead. Hoagland also took a shot at Art for quitting over a stalker when Hoagland also has a stalker that's constantly pestering him and yet he's still on the air.
>>
>>17418497
That's sad, I always enjoyed Art's interviews with Hoagie.

Also I agree with Hoagland, his show is the only decent thing left on DMR.
>>
>>17418477
>>17418497
>>17418510

Ross had been angling for a job with Art for a couple years. He had been making unsolicited amateur videos for Art's Dark Matter show which is how they met. Ross just threw them together on his laptop and Art being an old man was really amazed by it all. Ross started chatting Art up in the ufoship chat room. He misrepresented himself as a filmmaker. He never made a movie. He made a five minute demo real and that's it.

When Keith quit DMDN after Bellgab harassed him last April, Ross asked to take over the network but was denied and then Keith came back anyway.

Ross really wanted to be Art's new show producer but that was never to be. Art already had someone in mind. So he made Ross RCH's producer. Ross wanted to be Art's producer and not Richard's. He was bitchy. He spent time talking to his mother on the phone instead of helping Richard which left Hoagie helpless a couple times on air. Some of those early fuck ups were Ross' fault. Richard told Ross to talk to his mother on his own time. Ross fucking snapped and quit.

Then he went and cried to Art. Art gave Ross some money even though the job was payless. Ross knew the job was without pay in the beginning but he cried to Art and Art gave him some money.

Then Art used one of his bellgab sock puppet accounts to trash RCH. This sent bellgab into a frenzy. They put together a 22 page Ross manifesto and then spent a night of open lines harassing Richard live on air. Ross said he enjoyed the harassing calls and that Art wanted them to do it.
>>
Isn't this that stupid faggot who got famous for making a big deal of the "face", "pyramids", etc. on Mars?
>>
>>17418635
Your mother is a stupid faggot.
>>
>>17418397
is he based in new mexico?
>>
>>17418497
>>17418531
Good summaries, anon. Bellfag is filled with wannabes who want to make it big on air. Heather hit the jackpot because Art has yellow fever and she kissed his ass for two years while working her way to a co-host on Coastgab.
Ross talks big but he's someone with a computer and plenty of time. A filmmaker he is not, but an ass kisser he certainly is. Art likes ass kissers, he rewards them even if they're without qualifications like Ross or Wade.
>>
>>17418635

Yeah, I believe he's also accused NASA of sending out hit squads on nosy researchers in the past.
>>
Are there any live paranormal shows that air during the weekend besides Coast?
>>
Bait and switch. Classic Hoagland.
>>
No. Make a new thread!
>>
>>17422377
Nope.
>>
This doesn't sound like Georgia Lambert.
>>
>>17422390
The op says George Lambert. I don't know what this is.
>>
>>17422390
>>17422392
It isn't. That was the info for last night.
>>
>>17422393
Why would they put yesterday's show on today's thread?
>>
>>17422396
The thread was made yesterday.
>>
>>17422396
It's not a new thread. Can't you faggots read? This is last night's thread. Tonight's show is open lines but no one made a thread for it so here we are.
>>
>>17422390
>>17422392
>>17422393
>>17422393
>>17422396

He's probably taking tonight off again and it's a replay. See you anons tomorrow.
>>
>>17422390
>>17422392
>>17422396
Learn to fucking read.
>>
>>17422400
are we just using this thread for open hailing frequencies tonight?
>>
>>17422405
Is your mother your sister?
>>
I think this is the thread from yesterday because the show is live and not a repeat but the guest isn't Georgia Lambert. I'm going to go and make a thread for tonight.
>>
>>17422410
so i take that as a no? where's the new thread then anon?
>>
>>17422400
Why would the OP make tonight's thread yesterday and confuse everyone.

Please don't get mad at me, just trying to understand.
>>
Here is the thread for tonight's show:

>>17422420
>>
>>17422422
There's a new thread now. Happy faggot?
>>
New show thread.

>>17422390
>>
If anyone is playing Hoagie Bingo..

TORSION FIELDS!!

Mark it!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.