[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Child Prostitution Ring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
I just remembered something from when I was an early teen in Omaha, NE.I'm not a good writer, enjoy!

If you're not sure if interested, here's a quick run down of the conspiracy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegationshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

>Brother is 4 years older than me, brother and friends talking about these "Milk Carton Kids".
>Listen intently to stories about kids from (then) Boy's Town of Omaha getting drugged and forced into prostitution/raped.
>Watched documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2uaaAHh1XI
>Mom's face is ghost white, she tells us about a night back when she was young lived with her parents (my grandparents) down the street from BToO.
>Two young boys knocked on the door to my grandparent's house at 2 A.M. in the pouring rain, one boy holding a small hatchet. >Teens begged my mother not to call cops, say cops are in on it. Grandpa is best friends with police chief, calls police chief, kids disappear.
>We talked to my mom about stupid shit like what the kids looked like etc.
>That was it for that night.

I had pretty much forgot about that night and moved on with my life until...

>I end up going to an alternative school in my late teens. Not a bad kid, just didn't like showing up for school.
>Kids from Girl's and Boy's Town of Omaha go to my school, teacher mentions she worked there.
>Long forgotten memories flood back.
>Ask her after class about the scandal, her face goes white.
>She listens to me talk about what I know from the videos/websites, nodding her head.
>Says she remembers a lot of weird things going on that would definitely suggest that what I was talking about probably was happening, but she was, by law, not allowed to discuss the events in detail.
>MFW.

I know it might not be interesting but not a lot of people talk about this scandal and I thought some of you might like hearing from a local who had a bit of personal info about it.
>>
>>17418015

Do you think any of this shit still goes on today in your town?
>>
>>17418033
I wouldn't be able to tell you. GaBToO is a complex like property that is fenced off. You rarely catch a glimpse of a single individual while driving past it.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Boys+Town/@41.2563833,-96.1402022,2266m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!1m2!2m1!1sgirls+and+boys+town+of+omaha!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0xd91e95616e4c6b03!6m1!1e1
>>
>>17418077

GaBToO?
>>
>>17418096

Girls and boys town of Omaha, genius. Keep up with the fucking story.
>>
>>17418015
This isn't paranormal, take your pedo obsession elsewhere.
>>
>>17418105
It pertains to a conspiracy, which atr freely discussed on this board. So fuck off and just ignore the thread of you don't like it.
>>
You grandpa is a piece of shit. Those kids are probably dead
>>
>>17418123
He was a total piece of shit alcoholic and the general consensus is that he molested my Aunt... which isn't much of a stretch if he knew these guys.
>>
>>17418135
That is so sad. Im sorry
>>
The children were driven to Sioux City, Iowa to use the airfield there for the private planes.

All of this is real
>>
>>17418167
OP here, are you an Iowegian that experienced this stuff first hand?
>>
>>17418181
Rumors heard when growing up in NW Iowa.

Probably used Sioux Gateway (Col. Bud Day Field) but the rumor I heard was that they were using Martin Field across in Nebraska. Really small, wouldn't be noticed.

http://wikimapia.org/10330770/Martin-Field
>>
this is some True Detective shit
>>
>>17418015

bump for pedo justice
>>
>>17418015
the documentary keeps playing the soundtrack to "twin peaks."
>>
>>17418105
Actually, there is a lot to do with Satanism and Devil worship in this conspiracy as well. Check it out.
>>
>>17418015
"Two grand juries and one trial jury said Owen lied under oath in accusing prominent men of sexually abusing her when she was a teen- ager. She has never publicly wavered from her allegations."

>"She has never publicly wavered from her allegations."

http://www.franklincase.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=168:king-expands-into-food-service-something-on-every-burner-jan-12-1985-&catid=6:news-articles&Itemid=14
>>
>>17418015

Do you have any more stories that are related?
>>
>>17418296
It's kind of related but not really. My mom told me one day the police chief showed up my grandparents house when she was young with an alien. It was fake, but my Grandfather played along with it. They told her she had to keep it a secret or the government would take her away etc etc. They had her crying before telling her it was a prank.
Kind of related in the sense that it shows the bond my Grandpa and the chief had, and it was oddly "grooming" like behavior.
>>
File: 1456784581937.png (1 MB, 960x793) Image search: [Google]
1456784581937.png
1 MB, 960x793
>>17418105
fuck you.
>>
>>17418306
Do you mean alien in the "ayy lmao" sense? Or the "Ayy burrito" sense?
>>
>>17418312
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>17418282

Her allegations of sexual abuse surfaced after she told her tale in 1989 to a private detective working for a state legislative committee that was investigating the financial collapse of Franklin Credit Union in Omaha. The legislative investigation began with a financial scandal and eventually included sexual-abuse allegations, claims of a supposed pedophile ring and rumors of satanic activity.

Â

Three young men told the legislative investigator that they too had been sexually abused by prominent Omaha men when they were minors. One backed away from his claims. A second vacillated between two completely different stories. The third was called "pathetic" by a Douglas County grand jury because of his multiple personalities.
>>
Listening to coast to coast talk about devil worshiping illuminati sex clubs. This shit is very interesting, would make a good movie
>>
File: man[1].jpg (19 KB, 402x301) Image search: [Google]
man[1].jpg
19 KB, 402x301
>>17418306
Was this your grandad, anon?
>>
>>17418328
No, you'd be looking for a similar looking man with glasses and darker hair.
>>
>>17418105
don't worry everyone here is 12 regardless
>>
>>17418015
http://www.johnnygosch.com/CaseFAQ.htm
Believed to be a related case.
>>
Poor boys, that is really sad. And it was such a prominent urban legend/rumor you guys had a nickname for these kids?

Captcha was school buses too, 2spooky
>>
>>17418105
>for all your creepy stories
The general rule is that if it could be featured on The X-Files, then it's /x/.

Lurk moar before posting again.
>>
>>17418316
MPD is a side-effect of trauma-based mind control, which has been repeatedly linked to mind controlled sex slaves.

MK Ultra is the key search term if you're interested in that rabbit hole.
>>
>>17418352
Speak for yourself, underage b&.
>>
>>17418441
It's the primary, desired effect. Side effect makes it seem immaterial or accidental, the "controlled minds" are themselves alters, they are the tools by which the control is exerted.

This is what the horcruxes in harry potter are based on, if you feel like going down that rabbit hole.
>>
>>17418306
damn, is he still alive? torture him for his secrets if he is
>>
>>17418483
No, he died of a what looked like a massive heart attack but my aunt fought my mother over doing an autopsy. My mother wanted to autopsy because my Grandfather was found with his reading glasses on and a book in his hand as if nothing happened.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.