[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spy plane in Florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 18loxvjjlb5ajjpg.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18loxvjjlb5ajjpg.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
Hey guys I live in Florida and I just saw a spy plane wile going to the gas station in Polk and saw its shape it was like a stealth black triangular shaped.
What's going on?
Are we in danger?
>>
File: cycleOFlife.jpg (144 KB, 1110x739) Image search: [Google]
cycleOFlife.jpg
144 KB, 1110x739
>saw a spy plane wile going to the gas
>>
Hey I'm in Polk...

If there were any /x/ shit going down it would be here
>>
>>17417306
Polk county? I'm out in Tampa. What time did you see this?
>>
Around 9:10
And it was really low no more than a few hundred feet
>>
>>17417306
>Are we in danger?
LOL paranoid Americans... how the fuck do you people live? Christ...
>>
A day at a time my friend
A day at a time
>>
I live in the south end of Sumter and I saw two of those spy planes fly low to the ground over my house
>>
>>17417306
F-117's are still occasionally flown. They're not (officially) used in any modern operations, but you can still occasionally see them, especially over the Midwest and the Mojave desert.
>>
>>17417306
It's a bomber not a spy plane, and honestly if the pic is anything to go by that's a B-2 spirit not an F117
>>
>tfw live in Hillsborough
>tfw Helicopters and Planes fly over at night
I-It's nothing, r-right?
>>
File: 1456710558892.jpg (26 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1456710558892.jpg
26 KB, 500x346
>>17417570
>Hillsborough
>at least 3 ambulances/fire engines an hour every night
people need to stop setting themselves on fire
>>
O year saw this plane twice this week
>>
>>17417596
Same thing every night in Chicago, too. Not 5 minutes goes by that I don't hear some sort of emergency vehicle siren.
>>
It's the ones you don't see you should be worried about
>>
>Live near Airforce base.
>See military planes,

Illuminati confirmed for war with satan,lizard people vs, good ghosts and tin foil hat soldiers.
>>
>>17417429
Im sure u would have no fear if one of these planes flew over your home LOL paranoid piece of shit faggots
>>
Daytona reporting in, I always see military helicopters and jets around 3:30 headed south. anyone else sees this?
>>
>>17421749
when i worked in edgewater back in 08, i would hook up with this tattoo shop slut down by ponce inlet, and at the various beaches late at night.

during that summer there was a bunch of lights zipping around offshore, changing colors, and going at 90 degree right angles at speed.

it stopped around early october that year.
>>
>>17417306

I live in the Spring hill area and helis have been making rounds outside my house daily, going back and forth in flocks, sometimes carrying boxes.

Gf figured they were doing training but idk
>>
File: tumblr_nwfnyr9qLZ1rsxqqio1_500.jpg (26 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwfnyr9qLZ1rsxqqio1_500.jpg
26 KB, 500x498
>>17417306
>>17417393
>>17417404

Ayy, roll call. Lakeland here
>>
>>17422181
Haines cityHere and there is constant helicopters flying real low all black never before seen
>>
>>17417306
be happy they still fly them. Soon they are all in the museum and we got boring drones.
>>
>>17417954
What about Chicago I'm in nwi. What way is that stuff headed
>>
>>17417306
About a week ago four fighter jets did a low fly by Ft. Lauderdale beach. Then, about 10 helicopters flew over a couple days later with a white blimp which had a helicopter following it very close. Weird stuff
>>
File: b2.jpg (9 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
9 KB, 277x182
>>17417306
>B2
>spyplane

yeahh
>>
>>17422868
it spies with precision air strikes
>>
>>17422181

Bartow. Let's go shoot some scary shit!
>>
>>17422181
>>17424582
Another Bartow here!
>>
>>17424724
ever see anything cool/scary?
>>
>>17417419
Was it a boomerang shape like in the OP pic or was it more of a solid triangle? Did it have red/orange/yellow lights? The US stealth planes are boomerang shape and not lit up. If it was a solid triangle and/or lit up it was aliens.

Stealth planes don't fly at a few hunded feet. They fly at roughly 100,000 feet, unless it's during takeoff/landing. If there is no military base/airport housing B2 bombers near you, then it wasn't a human stealth plane, it was an alien ship.

Btw not even trolling, what you saw sounds more like aliens than a human stealth plane. Either that or an experimental human craft. But not a standard stealth jet.

Did anyone else see it? What did it sound like?

>>17417504
Source on this info? What are they used for? And do they fly really low like that? B2s fly at like 100k feet.
>>
>>17424789
The B2 has a service ceiling of 50,000ft
F117 is 65k
>>
>>17424821
Guess I was off on the exact height, but still, orders of magnitude higher than the one OP saw.
Do F117s (or B2s) ever fly at a very low altitude (say 1,000 meters or less) besides takeoff/landing?
>>
File: 4910109841098.jpg (53 KB, 572x568) Image search: [Google]
4910109841098.jpg
53 KB, 572x568
>>
>>17424837
for airshows they do. Flying at low altitudes allow them to be visually verified, which basically defeats the whole purpose of stealth.
>>
>>17424898
But besides airshows?

I saw something that looked like an F117 fly over in rural midwest at a few hundred meters elevation. Doesn't make any sense, no military base or anything near there so it wouldn't have been taking off or landing, and I don't get why it would fly that low if it was just flying for whatever reason. Not like it had to be at service ceiling because it wasn't in a hostile country, but still, a few hundred meters (if that), what the fuck.
>>
>>17424909
I mean, who knows. Possibly staged for photography and propaganda? Avoiding Commercial paths, but I'd think they would just fly higher. I can't think of any real advantage an F117 could gain by flying low. We've probably developed radar to enhance "clutter" returns and maybe they were training to avoid that? Is there a bombing range near you?
>>
>>17424928
No, no bombing range or anything, hardly any military presence, and no photo-esque area anyway. Southern Minnesota, literally all there is there is corn fields, soy bean fields, and small towns. There is nowhere around there where a F117 would be parked/stationed/stored, certainly nowhere that experimental aircraft are tested (not even anywhere in the state, or as far as I'm aware, the surrounding states). It's weird enough for a stealth plane to even fly over at any altitude, but at really low altitude made no fucking sense. Half convinced it was ayys.
Also, it had a bunch of red/orange lights on its underside. Do you know if F117s have those? Not just one on the wingtip like normal planes, but a whole bunch of lights. And it was going really fucking fast.
>>
>>17417306
this has been happening literally since I was a child. welcome to corporate america
>>
>>17422181
putnam here
>>
File: USA.jpg (661 KB, 2160x1692) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
661 KB, 2160x1692
>>17417306
No we are not in danger He was problaly flying a traing mission they do that often in florida.
MIB
>>
>>17424942
>29
Really low eh? Well that sounds like that one gta plane mission where you get detected by a the military if you fly high.
>>
>>17417306
Aren't they introducing the new stealth bomber soon? The B-2 replacement, I mean.
>>
>>17424789
> still thinks the TR-3B is an alien craft
> 2016
>>
Training exercises m8, they've been doing them for the past few months. I've been noticing plenty of sonic booms here on the gulfcoast.
>>
>>17417306
You didn't see nuthin' okay OP?
NOTHING!
>>
>>17424768
I did see a classic "woman in white dress" near the railroad tracks while walking in the middle of the night when I first moved to this house, but that's so cliche that I figure I probably hallucinated it.

At my prior place, also in Bartow, I saw some shadow dudes going into the neighbor's place as if they were on business. About two minutes later, she started blaring her TV so loud it could be heard down the block and later admitted to "feeling anxious" that night. I didn't add to her anxiety by telling her that I'd seen anything weird.
>>
>>17427768
Bartow fag back. Haven't seen any suspicious aircraft flying low other than 6 Apaches flying over at night time, probably doing training runs at Avon Park. They were fairly low and scared the shit out of me becaue they were slow as fuck. I had time to hear them, get up, walk outside, and spot them.
>>
>>17422181
Some shitty little town named Riverview
>>
>>17426070
Yeah, it made no sense.

Not that it was doing a bombing run obviously, but how low do they go before dropping bombs? I assume well under the altitude they normally fly at?
And do they normally fly near their service ceiling?
B2s and F117s and stealth bombers in general
>>
>>17421778
nice to know someone else is experiencing these things, today I saw an A-10 military jet above daytona once again.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.