[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw a UFO, took video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: Map.png (1 MB, 851x609) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
1 MB, 851x609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df55B-iwR_4

Reported on the MUFON website, too, number of case file in video description.

Please ask your questions and share your stories. Super excited.

OP pic is map of location.
>>
bumping for views
>>
>>17416470
Appears to me that it's some sort of firework or other pyrotechnic. That's what it seems just from one viewing and no further research into it.
>>
>>17416507
Well, I can certainly tell it wasnt any sort of fireworks.

The camera is shitty, in real life the fireballs looked much bigger. They were fading slowly in and out of sight.
>>
>>17416515
Ok. Well i'm not quite sure then. My only other explanation could be that it was an aircraft but it doesn't seem to move so i'm stumped i guess.
>>
>>17416534
It moved a little. Very slowly.

Besides,its not the first time something like this is seen in the area. I've seen one orange orb not unlike the ones in the video a few years ago. And dad has seen another one too, which was pretty close and was kinda very huge, bigger tha n the ones in the video.
>>
B M P
>>
>>
>>
Welp, I guess divination threads and spooper skelengton threads are more interesting than this.

OP
>>
>>17418414
It's a pretty nice find OP, thanks.
>>
>>17416470
aййййй лeмeйo
>>
>>17416547
>orange orb

It's a chinese lantern. I'm not even gonna watch the video. It's a lantern, probably Chinese.
>>
>>17418511
Пpoигpaл.

>>17418597
Yea, def a lanern. Filled with swamp gas. It's orange cause light from Venus reflects off of the swamp gas. Thanks, agent. May I go now?
>>
>>17416470
Thanks for sharing that, OP, and thanks for reporting it.

Was it a clear night or cloudy?
>>
>>17418695
the part of the sky where the UFO was was kinda clear, tho you still couldnt see the stars, only the biggest one. There was some sort of fog, but it was not dense and it was very high above the ground.

There were more defined clouds in the other part of the sky that was behind me as I was taking the video.
>>
>>17418810
Good deal, so what we're seeing is it fading in and out like you said - not passing behind clouds. I think maybe you got a legit UFO.
>>
>>17418844
I posted in the city's facebook group and 6 more ppl have seen the same.

Here is the video + daytime shots from the same spot: https://youtu.be/VE6W0ImY7lA
>>
>>17418664
It's orange because that's what colour chinese lanterns are.
>>
>>17418905
Oh. I thought it's because of the refraction of light in swamp gas.
>>
>>17419025
You've learned your lesson. You can go now. And remember: we are watching you.
>>
Have you gotten any more info from MUFON?
>>
>>17419353
what do you mean?
Like, have they contacted me or what?
>>
Chinese lanterns don't appear and disappear like that and there were no clouds as op said.
https://youtu.be/mTWC5pm29C0
>>
My god, this is stupid. All you can see is a little flicker of light for a couple of seconds. The video is so dark, you can barely make out the cars on the road, never mind the fact that it's impossible to see how much cloud cover there was in the night sky. So congratulations OP, you saw a flying object that you failed to identify because you can't see shit. Wow, must be aliens, right?

You know the worst part is, if someone ever does actually find evidence of alien spacecraft in our atmosphere, nobody will believe them. All because of morons like you and the conga line of spastic mouth breathers patting you on the back for taking a low quality video of a barely visible light in the sky. Retard.
>>
>>17419517
Simmer down nigre
>>
>>17416470
how long have you lived in Bulgaria, and do the police fly choppers with searchlights in that area?
>>
>>17419517

OP posted video of exactly what he said he saw: an unidentified flying object (UFO).
>>
Saw same exact shit in Eastern Europe except it was multi-colored.

It was over a field and I came real close to it so it couldn't have been a tower or lanterns or whatever.
>>
>>17419676

Of course it's unidentified, you can't see a fucking thing. And OP doesn't have the equipment or expertise to confirm that it's not identifiable as a known object. That's what an actual, literal UFO is. If we're to take your definition of a UFO, then people see hundreds of UFOs on a nightly basis whenever they look up at the sky and can't tell what that light is because it's too dark and they don't have fucking radar equipment on them.

There's no reason at all to think that this is out of the ordinary in any way. There's a metric fuckton of different objects that this could be. You don't even have to resort to rare, bizarre occurances like swamp gas or mirages or whatever. It easily could've been a chinese lantern like someone pointed out, that's pretty much what they look like (and no, OP claiming that there's no cloud cover doesn't disprove that because you can't see shit in the video besides the lights). Could be a helicopter. Could be a plane. Could be anything really. It's fucking dumb.
>>
>>17419704
wow, care to share details, like time location etc?

>>17419478
Indeed. Besides, that stuff was TOO bright. The weak 5 megapixel camera cant really show what it was like.

>>17419517
*sigh*
Let's talk when you're older than 12 years old, okay bro?

>>17419592
I doubt there are any police choppers with search lights in Bulgaria, nigre. Its fucking eastern europe, lol.
We dont have this shit like in your american movies, where choppers are buzzing around looking for criminals lol.

I've lived in Bulgaria for many-many years. Why?
>>
>>17419764
Well, I didnt read the whole post (I cant stand moronic posts). Lemme just remind you that at least 12 more people saw it that night, from different spots around the city and outside of the city.
None was able to identify the thing.

And Yes, my camera sucks, and the video is dark. Sorry for that.
>>
>>17419517
Is that not the definition of a ufo?
>>
>>17419517
>" flying object that you failed to identify"

You're fucking kidding right?
>>
ayy
>>
Not to long ago at the lake I live on (Florida), I saw a long flying extremely bright orange light.
The lake is about a half-mile across, and the treeline across from me is about 40 feet high. The light appeared to be about 10 miles away from me, and was (from where I was standing) about 1000 feet up. It maintained a steady flight, but eventually angled way up at about a 45 degree angle, and took off.
Side note, the night was perfectly clear, not a cloud in the sky. I'm in the middle of BFE, and there are no known military bases nearby, and it wasn't in the direction of the nearby airport. I've seen planes and helicopters, and I know what they look like and how they maneuver. This wasn't a chopper, and it wasn't a plane.
And for the tard who will inevitably say it's a squinty-eyed lantern, it wasn't that either, as I've also seen those before, and they have a different kind of glow to them. It's possible it was a meteor, except for the angling back up into the upper atmosphere part.
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (402 KB, 662x960) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
402 KB, 662x960
>>17419206
You give too much credit to those morons.
>>
>>17419517
And amazingly, you're the first person to mention ayyy lmao.

Why are you so eager to tell us what OP's image isn't? Sounds like bias to me.
>>
ayyyy
>>
were you facing north or west?
>>
>>17422637
East. It can be seen in the OP pic

OP
>>
Bulgarian Ufology ftw!
>>
Bumping. As of now around 14 people have seen this the same evening, and ~6 people have seen something similar in the recent years. Also 3 people have seen a VIOLET (purple?) UFO in the area. 1 report is from MUFON, other two guys I found on Facebook.

Anybody heard anything about purple UFOs?
>>
>>17423527

UFOs change color when moving through the spectrum of visible light waves.
>>
I can't remember right now the name of this tv show that tries to explain and debunk some paranormal cases. There was one were they tried to explain a video like this one. They used a black paper (sorry dont know the exact name in English), cuted it in the form of the current city horizont/skyline. They also cuted some holes and put leds behind it. They recreated the video exactly, and it also looked the same as OP's video. Of course this doesn't mean it the explanation of it but... Did you watched the show OP?
>>
>>17423585
Can you explain this? How do they move trough the spectrum?

>>17423641
Nope. I haven't seen it.

I understand that schizophrenic people that whore for attention could be pulling off pranks like these from time to time.

But we get cases like mine every fucking week. There can't be this many mentally ill attention whores.

Besides, I could link you to the Facebook post where more than a dozen of people claim to have seen it around the same time. It's in bulgarian, but you got google translate.
>>
>>17416470
It's most likely a chinese lantern
>>
>>17419764
>>17419764
planes dont stay in the same spot
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.