[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible there's something in my house/that comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Is it possible there's something in my house/that comes to my house? Please be open minded, this happened yesterday/today.

>be me
>wandering in and out of my room throughout night
>homework to read, write out
>make note on blank piece of paper, place on desk
>come back to find note has transparent substance on it
What could this be?
>pic related, it's pink because it leaked into lower paper
>starting to feel creeped out
>go to sleep, sleep in fetal position
>wake up, 8 AM
>feel wet
>very wet, as if I e had my period in the night, but no cramps
>fall back asleep, and wake up at 8:35 AM
>still feel wet, probably a wet dream?
I dreamt about the LoZ, so nope
>get up ten minutes later, check myself and nothing, suddenly dry as bone
>no evidence of any wet substance on panties

What the heck happened? Ever since I moved I occasionally get strange feelings of being watched and abnormal things happening.
>>
>>17415799
It's also important to mention the only cup of liquid nearby was some yogurt, and it was empty, it didn't leak from the ceiling, I couldn't find a rational explanation.
>>
Lets rule out the obvious, could it have been sweat?
>>
>>17415819
On the page? Definitely not, I was sitting on the bed, the page was for reference.

On me? Unlikely as it was cold last night and I only used one blanket.
>>
>>17415799
Just guessing but... you're in your teens?

How close are the high-tension electricity lines near to where you live?
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 600x402
>>17415876
I'm 18, and there are no power lines like pic related close to my house, as I live near the centre of the city I only see posts with a single cable. If anything, something like that would be a couple miles away.
>>
>>17415893
K I was on the verge of giving up on my magnetic field theory and this confirms it. There goes 8 years... but whatever, I was overdue to give up that theory.

Anyway: this is one of those things that if you got the full explanation for it you'd be exposed to certain facts about the universe that would make you uncomfortable... it's nothing bad it's just like... not wanting to see food people are chewing inside their mouths, you know? So along the same lines sometimes there's stuff you'd rather not think about... this is kinda like that.

What I can tell you: you're not in danger. Don't worry about that.

It will probably happen at least one more time, although in a different way and in a likely less noticeable way.

It will stop within the next couple of years.

And don't worry... it's not your fault, you aren't cursed, everything is fine. Really. It's... it just falls into the category of "one of those weird things"... and it's best left at that.
>>
>>17415903
That just makes me more curious...
>>
File: 1455761087917.png (319 KB, 779x588) Image search: [Google]
1455761087917.png
319 KB, 779x588
>>17415903
This guy is sneaking into your room at night and jizzuming all over your furniture.

>MYSTERY SOLVED
>>
>>17415903
I'm not OP but now I really want to know what the hell you are talking about, mate. Care to elaborate

>>17415955
Unless this is what you mean, then still elaborate pls
>>
>>17415955
I feel empty replying to the comment of a troll, but it gives me the chance to describe the liquid more thoroughly, it was still wet when I saw it last night but I didn't think to take a pic
>transparent
>felt like aloe vera or what I assume a jelly fish would feel like
>no smell
>didn't taste it
>>
>>17415799
>wake up, 8 AM
>feel wet

I'll take nocturnal emissions for 500 Alex
>>
Update: my cat just took a piss on the substance and my desk, and she never pees outside of her litter box, she did this almost immeaditely after smelling the paper.
>>
>>17416347
Was it really that hard to read the rest of the green text?
>>
>>17415929
>>17416034
Didn't mean to tease guys but... honestly if I painted the picture properly it would gross you out on a... kind of like on an existential level. It would be the equivalent of me putting the goatse picture up or something. I appreciate your curiosity but it's... I'm not that mean.

>>17416351
Oh FFS clean up the stuff and throw it out... don't leave it around. Again it's not dangerous but it's like if someone blew their nose on your pillow case you wouldn't just LEAVE IT there would you? Gah...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455310444557.jpg (18 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455310444557.jpg
18 KB, 552x414
>>17416438
Isn't there a divination thread you could go RP in?
>>
Sounds like you had a wet dream. Consult your nearest Chad and get fucked
>>
>>17416438
Explain it please, I like to be gross out on an existential level
>>
Just someone tried inter-dimentional travel in your area, and, perhaps, had an unsuccessful time-jump, due to which he, partly, emerged in a wall, furniture or whatsover. If you see someone with a missing leg/finger/arm or any other missing part of body, and he can't explain HOW he lost it, or you see him first time in your neighbourhood, he's possibly a timetraveler/may have teleportation skills.
>>
>>17415799
>ever since i moved

OP how long have you been at this place?
>>
>>17416625
How would someone getting stuck in a wall lead to the liquid?
>>17416648
I've been here a little over a year.
>>
>>17416438
As op, it seems mean to NOT post it, I'm living here, a strange substance shows up on my desk, and now the person that supposedly knows what's actually happening is withholding information... No matter what the actual situation, I would much prefer to know what's happening, even if you believe it to be unnerving.
>>
>>17416587
anon is suffering from writer's block atm
>>
>>17417106

I am concerned with your well being. I'm not even going to get into /x/ stuff but if you will agree to it I'm going to ask you a series of questions before offering you a certain type of advice.
>>
>>17417255
Feel free to ask me anything.
>>
>>17417354

Alright.

What are the sexes and ages of the other people who live in your house with you?
>>
>>17417354
Please trust me, I don't want names or whatever, or any personally identifying information from you.

Just a simple (S/A) format will work.

S= sex
A = age

My next question is to whether or not you are prone to states of grogginess, narcoleptic type sensations, or notice any bouts of memory loss.
>>
>>17417372
I live with my family, my two younger sisters (I'm 18, would prefer not to give ages), my mother, 46, and father, 57.
>>
>>17417433
This isn't /x/ related at all, these things are all criteria to see if someone was drugged and sexually abused without their knowledge. You don't have to be an asshole.
>>
>>17417437
Your dad is jizzing on you while you sleep. When you leave the room he cums on your paper.
>>
>>17416438
You're a faggot go talk about chaos magic with the other faggots
>>
>>17417430
I'm always tired, but that's because I don't get much sleep. The only time I've noticed memory loss was at a pool, but I don't think it's related.
>>17417459
This is unnerving that you would come to this conclusion, he wasn't home yesterday, I was alone.
>>
>>17415799
my guess is it's the Jinn, Satan,
He is a giant tentacle monster and he was either touching you with a tentacle, or using a dead body (zombie) to assail you in a dream or with astral projection.
It's invasive as fuck and you should probably start reciting Surat Al-Jinn from the Qur'an when you feel paranoid.
The devil himself is a 6,000 year old tentacle monster who is actually a faget so he doesn't even like girls and he is just trying to feed off your energy or piss you off/creep you out.
So in this case, you would hope that it is just someone who is alive astral projecting into your dreams or something cause the devil is fucking gross
he's like wendell from key and peele
>>
>>17415799
Tfw you dont get wet over Nintendo games
>>
>>17416351
yo this is this dude here
>>17417492
I'm just letting you know that your cat is a dick and it might be the Jinn too
Iblis will kill animals too in order to live through then and attempt to be your friend - not even joking.
>>
>>17417479

Do you often feel anxious in the proximity of other people, seemingly for no reason?
>>
>>17417519
thats pretty cray cray
how to tell if someone is dead or not?
i mean dont corpses decompose?
>>
>>17417492
>>17417519
That's interesting, but I didn't mean for this to be a role playing thread.
>>17417522
I have social anxiety, but this started when I was thirteen.
>>
>>17417665
I started seeing "dead people" after I was targeted with black magic, by a dead person.
The eyes will look disingenuous, completely black, or may be concealed with contacts in some cases - it's pretty tricky, but you need to smoke weed/open your third eye in order to see it.
And yes, it's ugly like that bitches eyes at the top of /x/, except the eyes will usually be pitch black.
>>
>>17417683
i smoke weed and the only thing i noticed it changing in my perceptions of people is
that everyone who's unhealthy has a certain grainy sound to their voice that's really noticable

but uh ive never seen anyone with corpse eyes
>>
>>17416438
Translation: I need a couple of hours to come up with a fancy way to describe Slimer from Ghostbusters, so I'll string you along until then.
>>
>>17417704
it's the spirit that is inside of them that you see with the eyes
most people are genuine, i.e., have souls given to them by God
the Jinn is the Dead Spirit of Iblis
He keeps bodies alive with evil magic in order to have an oppressive zombie army that rules the earth, integrating and controlling society from levels as high as the government (hence the inverted pentagram built into Washington D.C.) to as low as a common crack user.
It's sort of like Fullmetal Alchemist in a way, except all of the Humonculi would have been the same person...
And instead of just 7 humonculi it would be a large number of people who can appear to be normal
to put it into perspective
imagine a giant 6,000 year old tentacle monster playing with action figures... it's basically how he controls his puppets...
He literally pretends to be my parents since he killed them.
My parents have literally tried to kill me every Christmas since I found out (2 years)
>>
>>17417781
Jinn aren't all evil, you dumb fuck. They have free will just like you and me. They're not mindless servants of Satan.

I think you're fucking crazy. Tell us the story of your parents being dead and controlled and also how they tried to kill you. Leave out no details.
>>
>>17417781
I saw you on a different thread, you goofy little faggot. You said most of that same shit. Go die
>>
>>17415903
You made me curious. What exactly are you talking about? What do you mean food people? Give us the full explanation.
>>
>>17417781
best explanation yet.
thx man

in the west we named it phantom of the opera
but nobody talks about it anymore
>>
>>17417813
Most people make the mistake of thinking the Jinn is a race (I've done the same), based off translations of the Qur'an.
Everyone is born a Jew, a human, and can become a Jinn themselves if they whore out their soul, or can have their corpse turned into a Jinn by Satan, after their death.
I found out recently that some people who I thought were Jinns are actually Martians.
The real problem is that there are so many Jinns and that they pretend to be people, especially in America.
>>
OP this thread is moving into the territory of a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics that don't actually care about your well being, beyond justifying their own ridiculous beliefs.

Please, if you think for even a second that someone is physically messing with you in your sleep, seek professional help from an outside source. You aren't alone and there are a lot of people out there who have had that kind of thing happen to them.

The rest of you are delusional.
>>
>>17416438
Just tell us, holy shit, what could you possibly say that hasn't been talked about on /x/.
>>
Could it be lipstick? Hand lotion? Soap? Do you live with anyone?
>>
incubus
>>
>>17415903
who are the food people?
>>
>>17417522
this question is like asking
>do you ever sometimes notice your breathing then have to control your breathing manually for no reason?
>>
>>17417884
Thank you.
>>17417906
>>17417437
Check this ^ post for my living arrangements, it couldn't have been lotion or soap, as there were no liquids even remotely close to the area, it also spilled onto the desk, but evaporated. The pink that you see in the picture is actually copic marker that had bled up from a paper below it.
>>17417934
Wouldn't I have had some sort of sexual dream had that been the case?
>>17417823
>>17417950
>>17415903
He's making an example, "not wanting to see food people are chewing in their mouths", maybe it makes more sense if said "not wanting to see the food people are seeing in their mouths"
>>
>>17418029
but what are the food people? and what do you mean they're seeing in their mouths?
>>
>>17417950
>>17417823
>>17418045

What the fuck is wrong with y'all?

He obviously mean the food that people chew in their mouth, he just phrase it weirdly. His literal meaning is that it's gross and you don't want to pry on what are they chewing and how will it look like etc.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.