[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lead masks in Niteroi Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: FT1B.gif (22 KB, 262x294) Image search: [Google]
FT1B.gif
22 KB, 262x294
someone here know something beyond the media about the case
of lead masks in Niteroi Brazil
>>
>>17413037
heaven's gate, party of two to beam up
>>
>>17413042
why they died ?
what went wrong ?
>>
File: dealwithit.jpg (53 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.jpg
53 KB, 320x213
>>17413037
>>
>>17413056
>why they died ?
part of the plan

>what went wrong ?
nothing
>>
>>17413037
Brazil here.
Nobody cares about Niteroi.
>>
>>17413072
Rest of planet here.
Nobody cares about Brazil.
>>
>>17413072
Quem é você na fila da balada meu bem?

Yeah we do. Idk what you are talking about op, care to explain?
>>
>>17413065

Frankly I had never thought of that. what are your sources ?
>>
>>17413079
Thank you Rest of The Planet, we don't either.
Back to you OP.
>>
>>17413086
u know something about this?
>>
>>17413082
O lance é que ninguem no Brasil liga pra mais nada fora dos 2metros quadrados que compõem seu espaço pessoal, e se vc liga vc com certeza repara isso nos outros ou não andou o bastante.
>>
>>17413096
Not actually, but I do know Niteroi is kind of a fucked up place.
Not so much on a crime perspective, but every fucked up shit seems to derive from there.
>>
>>17413108
many rage for a place!
>>
>>17413083
their notebook reading
>16:30 be at the specified location.
>18:30 ingest capsules, after the effect protect metals await signal mask

I have a hard time envisioning that it'd be anything other than suicide or a clever murder.
>>
>>17413125
It's not rage, it's just.... precaution.
>>
>>17413141

which explains without vegetation born in the place where found for years
>>
>>17413042
>>17413141

Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles did not begin working on their new religious movement until 1972. The lead mask case was in 1966, when Applewhite was working as a music professor at the University of St. Thomas.

My theory is that they were doing some sort of test involving radiation, hence the lead masks. Their backgrounds as electricians could mean they were amateur inventors, but if want to get further conspiratorial, it could be anything from government experiments testing cures for radiation (the capsules), contact with extraterrestrials, or even runaway Nazi science experiments.
>>
>>17413037
looks like denim shorts factory
>>
>>17413100
Olha tem brasileiros aqui. Último lugar que eu esperaria ver um.
>>
>>17413037
they look like bootyshorts
>>
>>17413037
I think suicide. Probably by taking a radioactive material
>>
>>17413037
> implying this isnt just an ancient version of an infomercial product
"why sleep just closing your eyes when you could have our new and improved lead glasses, their sweet heavy metal shape makes dieties think you are the shiz. buy one set we throw in another for free. this great deal can be youra for the low price of one goat and ten potatos"
>>
>>17413198
<yfw you find out they discovered time travel, but only the device went, leaving them behind, bodily functions stopped by a burst of temporal radiation.
>>
>>17413072
>>17413082
>>17417382

4chan popular no Brasil, olha só isso!
>>
wot i heard is..

both these guys were really into building things, techno shit and they were both a part of some local ufo occult club and their deaths were speculated to have been caused by ufo radiation.

i will find the source, give me a minute
>>
>>17413063
underrated
>>
There is WAAAAY more to this story than what's be said so far, this is a rabbit hole for sure that we are about to tumble down... let me give you a little push

Here is a rundown of what happened with a lot of stuff that hasn't been mentioned yet at all. this was information summarized from Skeptoid, link is at the bottom

PART 1

Kid is flying kite on hill on August 20, 1966

Finds 2 dead bodies

Popos come and find the bodies of a Mr Manoel Pereira da Cruz, 32 yrs old, and a Mr Miguel Jose Viana, 34 years old

Both of the men worked as electronic repairmen, quite far from where the bodies were found, 200 km

Wearing business suits and raincoats + lead masks

Thought to have had enough cash on hand to buy small used car (cannot say exactly bc of inflation rates at the time)

On their persons were receipts for the raincoats and a receipt for a bottle of water they would have needed to use later if they wanted to get their 'bottle deposit' back

Clerk who sold them the water says they were both worried about the time

Also found on their person was a small notebook, with a page of electonic part numbers, some think they were some form of encryption
>>
desu I don't think the brazillian military police had any reason to spend their VERY limited time and resources on this case , thus so much was left out by the investigation.
>>
PART 2

Author of book pertaining to the subject says they are legit part codes from the time

on the paper is written 4:30 PM be at the determined place.
6:30 PM swallow capsules, after effect protect metals wait for
mask signal

no capsules were found masks were crude

blogs attempted to describe the lead masks as being similar to masks used to protect against radiation

apparently not the case because masks for working in a radioactive environment cover the whole head these covered only the eyes

HERE'S WHERE IT GETS EVEN STRANGER

at least two respectable newspapers reported seeing a UFO climb the hill where the bodies were found on the night they went up there

before their deaths a tabloid magazine from the area that reported mainly about celebrities says that the two men along with their friend Elcio Gomes built a device that blew up in Manoel's garden around two months before they died

Another man, apparently an electronics technician also, had been found dead on a different hill four years earlier with a similar lead mask!!

The friend who build the device that exploded with them, when questioned by police the second time, was that they were all part of a local group which called themselves the "scientific spiritualists" and that the three of them had been trying to contact Mars and that the explosion had been the result of a device they'd built to aid their task

they police also reportedly found a book in Miguel's home workshop with highlighted passages which mentioned "intense luminosity" related to spirits. and that someone expecting to be exposed to "intense luminosity" might protect their eyes with lead shields

here's the link https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4398
>>
crazy thing is that most of that material came from skeptoid which is known for being, well skeptical. article ends with no conclusion just a lot more mysteries than the guy started with..
>>
bumpity bump
>>
dafuq? this isn't /x/ material?
>>
Guys they just wanted to get some decent sleep, nothing paranormal about that.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.