[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions? No followups. Leave your name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 8
File: mythic-Tarot-back.jpg (121 KB, 270x449) Image search: [Google]
mythic-Tarot-back.jpg
121 KB, 270x449
Questions?

No followups. Leave your name
>>
>>17408829
Will i end up with her again?
>>
>>17408847
No!
>>
>>17408829
Is Yumi happy?

Tom
>>
>>17408829
whats the deal with my love life?
andrew
>>
>>17408847
Is that what you really want? You'll be happier finding something new.

>>17408856
Yes. She has found something that has made her feel happiness in new ways.

>>17408860
When people see you they see someone who could never let themselves be vulnerable. Open up, and not just to people you're interested in romantically.
>>
File: 1456557835656.jpg (97 KB, 1600x1456) Image search: [Google]
1456557835656.jpg
97 KB, 1600x1456
>>17408881
Honestly we were perfect together and i loved her and her son but she didnt want me anymore and threw me away :/
>>
>>17408829

What is their problem and will we ever have a normal relationship again, or will she ruin that for all three of us?
>>
Why does he still choose to be in my life?

E
>>
Am I gonna have a fullfilling life?
>>
How can I help the world?
Laurel
>>
>>17408923
You are jealous of what they have. You don't realize that what you're jealous of comes easy to them. It will work if you accept help and allow yourself to take - they will be happy to give, but will give only what they wish.
>>
>>17408936
Name's Dave btw.
>>
>>17408941

I'm not sure what I have that they can be jealous of, but thanks anyway. I actually do feel better now.
>>
>>17408829
Will getting a GED really improve my life? I haven't been happy in years and I'm so tired of it man. I'm ready to opt out.
>>
>>17408933
Because you are amazing.

>>17408936
Yes. You are well balanced; this isn't flashy, but keeping this balance leads to a good life.
>>
>>17408938
Don't be afraid to leave things behind to follow something that compels you, even if the ending of this isn't clear. You will find the way.
>>
>>17408953
Fuckin forgot name. It's Austin
>>
File: cute_fox_cub.jpg (85 KB, 721x481) Image search: [Google]
cute_fox_cub.jpg
85 KB, 721x481
>>17408961
Thank you

Not sure if they see me that way though, but that made me feel so much better
>>
>>17408953

It will bring you back down to earth. You may think you have it all figured out, but getting it will remind you of the good there is to be gained. It will be a fair, kind move on your part.
>>
>>17408968
Likely not, if it will save you money. This is important to you.
>>
How much longer will I have to endure this shitty retail job?

Malone
>>
angela
will i ever get married?
>>
File: O.gif (29 KB, 217x200) Image search: [Google]
O.gif
29 KB, 217x200
>>17408977
Wow. Thank you. That's very applicable in my situation.
>>
>>17409008
Not much longer. But that could mean a few things. Something could make it so it's not shitty any more. You could lose it. Or, you could spend so much time in it that the days will become a blur, and before you know it, you've lost years.
>>
take it to /div/
>>
>>17409022
Look to someone who's already by your side.
>>
>>17409034
That last part is utterly terrifying and what I was afraid of hearing.
>>
>>17409052
Sounds like you have a choice to make, then.
>>
>>17409057
I've got to endure it for now I think. But I'll try to take more classes at a time so I can get out of there faster. Hopefully the new manager changes what it's like to work there. Thanks for helping me line up my thoughts.
>>
Skills too numerous to mention. No interest in any of them. Lost. Alone. What is my purpose?

Lenny
>>
>>17409106
Your lack of interest comes from an anxiety that proving yourself in any one of these skills would lead to defeat. If it's easy for you, then do it. Prove yourself. The odds are better than you think.
>>
>>17409122

Thanks
>>
>>17409044

thanks op!
>>
I was given a lead position in my current company, which could naturally develop into manage real soon. But it's a tech startup and may prevent me from switching organizations as quickly as before in the near future. Should I keep on this track or revert back to engineering?

Arbie
>>
>>17409189
Whichever path will showcase you better as an individual. Being part of a team and always on call might not be great for you at this point.
>>
does the person that i just received a text from feel the same about me as i feel about them? ian
>>
Am I wrong?

Rui
>>
Do they want to get back together with me? Leo
>>
>>17409240
They will not let you know in the timeframe you desire, if ever. Pressing them will do nothing either.
>>
>>17409241
No. But you've not exactly proven anything.
>>
will this be a good year for me ?
felipe
>>
>>17409250
No. And breaking with you was a major step forward for them. It's ok, you have options.
>>
>>17408829
Just a phase?
>>
I've a lot to do and probably not enough time (stroke).
Will my daughter be ok in the future?
Shaun
>>
>>17409260
Tsk. And here I wanted to call you out on your bullshit. I hope a honest thank you suffices. Good night anon.
>>
>>17409269
Very much so, yes.
>>
>>17409273
Probably. You've gone through several, and none have satisfied - this won't be different.
>>
Should I make a move? Tony
>>
>>17409277
It's good that you're doing a lot. Keep it varied.
The little actions you take now will guide your daughter forever. She will be loved and respected.
>>
am i gay? seriously i can't tell
>>
>>17409298
It's your call. You're thinking about doing it more (if slightly) than not doing it, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>17409307
You don't have to have an answer. It's between you and whom you choose to love. If you don't identify with gay people, it won't stop you from loving the same sex.
>>
>>17409303
Thank you, Blessed Be.
>>
How do I get myself back on track?
>>
>>17409349
Focus. Produce. Be able to call something done, and go on to the next one.
>>
Does she still think of me? As much as i still think of her? Theo
>>
>>17409294
>You've gone through several, and none have satisfied.

I'm amazed by some of your ability to write such openly interpreted responses. My vague question yielded a vague response that works. Awesome
>>
I'm worried about her but I shouldn't be.
Why?
Tanner
>>
Luke
How can I overcome the mental block preventing me from reaching my full potential?
>>
>>17409381
Because she has something you don't have. But when you get it, it will be better.
>>
>>17408829
Will my potential be realized?
Taniel
>>
>>17409384
Open your eyes. Let your guard down when there is peace. You don't need a weapon. You need to look and listen, deeply.
>>
>>17409392
Not without new ideas, and fighting for them.
>>
What is the ninth gate?
Isaac
>>
>>17409409
Thank you
>>
>>17409414
An enslaved process
>>
Going to bed now. Bye, everyone.
>>
Did I choose the right path?
Alec
>>
Does my dad even care about me?
Jesus
>>
>>17408829
Will it happen this summer?

Jessi
>>
>>17408947
>>17408941
>you are jealous
>not sure what i have to be jealous of
reading comp. is real
>>
>>17409269
Love you
>>
How is the whole denisse thing gonna play out?
Diego
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 750x1334
Will I survive it once more if I try it again? Will I finally be free?
Armando.
>>
How do I end this?

Alex
>>
>>17408829
How soon until I find the right one?

Eric
>>
>>17408829
At what age will I die?
Lee
>>
>>17408829
Are we gonna get trumped or berned?

James
>>
>>17408829

Where will I be working by the end of the year?

Frank
>>
Will i live a good/average/normal life?
Nicholas
>>
what's for breakfast?
>>
some one named David is going to die.
>>
>>17408829
Will I achieve what I'm aiming for?
>>
>>17410531

already died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
>>
>>17410577
name :
Zac
>>
>>17408829
If I have a wooden ship, then I replace a single wood of that ship with a new one, would it still be the same ship?

If I replaced every part of the ship, would it still be the original, same ship?

If, after renewing the whole ship, I made a second ship with the old parts that I took from the old ship, which ship would be the original?

Dennis
>>
>>17410591
not op. But we replace every cell every seven years. So maybe it's the same ship?
>>
>>17408829
whats wrong with her.
ev
>>
is it once every 100 years or once every 300 years?
maya
>>
>>17408829
Am I under the protection of a demon?

Luc
>>
Would I love another person again soon?
Sorry for wasting your time with such a simple question
>>
>>17408829

Should I buy a new gun today?

Jessica
>>
>>17408829
Will I get a better job soon?
Jacob
>>
>>17408829
i once did the online choose three cards thing and i got 1 lover and 2 hangman. Looked up their meaning and it couldn't be more accurate.

Now would that be valid in the tarot world or does the "magic" happen from real cards i.e. not digital or randomly generated
>>
>>17408829
Spencer.
I have been longing for a man. Will I reach satisfaction once I find my "playmate"?
>>
>>17408829
Can I achieve it, what do I need to do?
>>
>>17408829
Will people remember me for great things?
Vance
>>
>>17408829
How does my love life look for 2016?
Clover
>>
>>17408829
I hope OP comes back soon.
>>
What is my hidden talent?
Derik
>>
Why don't women I like like me back most of the time?
David
>>
>>17412823
Because you are too persistant
>>
My step-sister - is she facing possession?

Jordan
>>
Should I talk to S?

Frost
>>
>>17408829
Will I be on a CSGO superteam?

Daniel
>>
Am I truly human...cause im fairly certain im not supposed to be?
Jared
>>
Will I get back to 5k?

Cid
>>
>>17408829
Will I be as happy as I am now for the rest of my life?
>>
>>17413259
Jackson btw
>>
>>17408829
Will I survive with my consciousness intact?
>>
How do I get over my fears? Jak
>>
>>17408829
Am I ugly
>>
>>17413560
Names Tristan
>>
Will I be with him for a long time?
Valerie
>>
What does he have that i dont?

J
>>
>>17408829
What's going to happen next? Am I just destined to be alone forever? Mike
>>
>>17408829
Will Jake realize he's bisexual and not gay? Do we have a future together?

Caelin
>>
op is kill
>>
>>17408829
Is he why l feel listless and bored
>>
Why am I unable to develop emotional attachment?

-D
>>
>>17413689
No, y'all both faggot
>>
>>17408829
Chris

I'm currently paving my way thru the road of making a living, as i've dealt with alot of negative stuff in the past years, i feel ready to put effort into going back to school or any other means of making a living other than working minimum wages jobs

What would be the perfect avenue for me?

Thanks!
>>
What color shirt am I wearing now and what color will I wear later today?

P
>>
Michael
Can I find the strength to be the one i know I am again?
>>
>>17415353
Construction... if you're hell-bent on education, learn welding.
>>
>>17415745
An unusually faggotty shade of fuck you. Later you'll be wearing kill yourself.
>>
>>17415869
Stop being an idiot. You are what you do right now. Do the right thing and stop blaming your "identity" or how "strong" you are.

Just do the right thing. Expect to be uncomfortable and do it anyway.

Stop trying to puss out because your massive ego thinks it would be more dramatic.
>>
>>17415890
Lol, actually thanks though. Exactly the kind of response I'd want to hear from anyone else.
>>
>>17408829

gisela
will my financial situation improve?
>>
>>17408829
What do I have to change to be attractive?
Sam
>>
will i ever get out this hole and do something with my life?
L
>>
>>17416059
Yes but.

There's a great chance it WON'T improve... but it has a chance.

Stop spending so goddamn much Gisela. You throw away money like it's going out of style. And also you have to take assertive action to go out there and GET more money... nobody is handing anything to you ever.

Oh and don't try to take the money from some poor bastard okay? Life will kick the shit out of you if you try that crap.
>>
>>17416073
1) Your sugar addiction. And make no mistake: it is an addiction. Cut it out of your diet completely, even as an additive.

2) Find opportunities to offer charity with no chance of recognition or reward. This is massive, and transforms how you appear in all settings of your life. Make your life about supporting others and, as much as possible, do so in a way where NOBODY WILL KNOW it was you. Live to create smiles SECRETLY, unless it's absolutely necessary for collaboration purposes that someone find out.

HOnestly those two things. That's it.
>>
>>17416155
Yes. But before that, get some sunlight, some fresh air, and some veggies. No smoking. Seriously anybody would be struggling if their bodies were dealing with the heavy toxic load and nutrient starvation you impose upon yourself.

In that way don't be too hard on yourself. Health first, "doing something with your life" will come totally naturally afterwards.
>>
>>17408829
Are her and I going to work out eventually?

Kyle
>>
>>17416427
Nope.

Sorry I know I'm coming across as callous but by the time you're ready for her and she's ready for you you'll both have moved on. It's officially run its course and done everything it was supposed to do. Time to start the mourning process over the fact that the two of you won't happen.

Sorry.
>>
What is the right career path for me??

Victor
>>
>>17416449
Victor come on... never, ever let some asshole psychic like me tell you what to do with your life.

If you don't know, that's because you're not stupid. That might not be comforting, but it's a good thing. It means you genuinely have options.

So instead of my telling you what you want to do, it's time for you to work it out. Here's what I want you to do:

1) Get a paper and a pen. They sell them at the store. In olden times people used them to write stuff.

2) Write down the thing you were thinking about doing.

3) Now, after you're a success at that and you have a bit more time and money, what was the thing you were hoping that would lead to?

4) Now, after you're a success at that and you have a bit more time and money, what was the thing you were hoping that would lead to?

5) Repeat steps 3) and 4) a few times.

6) Skip ahead. Do that last thing.

Also, and this is huge, FUCK FEASIBILITY. Seriously do not worry about what's possible, or likely, or that you're "ready for". Like the dickhead in front of the green screen said: DO IT.

And do it knowing you decided to, not because some jackass psychic told you to.
>>
Does the guy I work with and have a crush on like me back the same way?
I just feel so lonely Ive never dated anyone and Its hard for me to eve like someone that much.
Zachary
>>
>>17408829
I've already switched programs once in university. Should I switch into psych or should I just give up already?
A
>>
>>17416681
I'm afraid he doesn't, no I'm sorry. Not saying it's impossible for something to happen but right now he doesn't have those feelings at all.

I know it's tough. Spend some time in online support groups, and try to find some local clubs. Not bars, like... activity-focused clubs where they go out and do stuff, and happen to be gay. There's at least one in your area that you'd make some good friends through.

And then from there life happens....

BTW, good on you for staying away from the pickup apps. Integrity is awesome.
>>
>>17416704
Honestly the best thing to do is take a year off school. You need perspective on this. You're not even sure what the problem is, jsut that it's... SOMETHING...

Go intern somewhere for a year. Somewhere applicable. By the time you're done you'll know exactly where you want to go.
>>
>>17416719
It's kind of funny, I'm so unused to being on my own I'm kind of scared when someone doesn't tell me what to do. Maybe I won't follow your advice, maybe I will, but I might have to work on independence and trusting myself and my depression first. Thanks.
>>
>>17415331
I was expecting a more serious response.
>>
Hi I'm transgender and I just want to know if all my surgeries will be successful and I will live a long good life, transgender girls usually have it hard I'm just starting in my transition too
>>
When am I gonna have my first boyfriend? And I mean serious relationship too not a little fling.
Zach
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17416747

You probably won't even be able to afford your surgeries, even if you can you'll likely find a way to be dissatisfied with them even if they're objectively good. Life is going to mostly suck for you I think, but it will also be authentic and yours, which is more than it was before.

Source: Also transgender
>>
>>17408829
Will I find a flexible job?
Anthoni
>>
My dick is always be so small?
Dick
>>
File: 1453944288577.png (62 KB, 213x268) Image search: [Google]
1453944288577.png
62 KB, 213x268
>>17408829

What do i need to do to get a B in cal 3, is there still a chance for me to get a B?
Ivan
>>
Am I truly human because I dont feel like I am...this is not a roleplay im genuinely wondering....jared
>>
Should I try to talk to Sarah? Do you see a possible relationship there? What should I do with Jeana? Are the feelings mutual and if so is she worth getting to know, or should I wait? (If she's even open to it)

Hell, just tell me what's in my love life

James
>>
>>17413689
>>17416742
Hey Caelin,

I missed a ton of these so let me give you an answer now that I know you're around: you absolutely do not have a future together. I'm sorry but do both of you a favor and move on. A biiiiig part of the reason you want him is because of the opportunity to "win him over". Seriously let it go.
>>
>>17416747
need a name

>>17416773
Hi again Zach,

It'll be awhile. Minimum a year from now. Actually... no I'm going to say between 8 and 14 months from now.

Be patient. Work on loving yourself. Seriously, work on that because otherwise you'll fuck up the relationship when it comes.
>>
>>17416820
Hi Anthoni... your definition of "flexible" is pretty inflexible right now. You're expecting other people to accommodate you.

Change what you're looking for. Look for jobs where you work on your own terms because that's the kind of work it is, not because they have that kind of "policy". Taking freelance work, for instance, would probably be a good fit.
>>
>>17416844
Ivan you can absolutely get that B, but you need to start compiling "cheat sheets" and reviewing everything from the very beginning of the term every single day. You need to put a lot more hours in than you have.

Oh btw, color-coded cheat sheets of formulas that you create in the exact same way every single time will do wonders for you. Organize the formulas in the same way each time, slowly learning to do the whole thing from memory. It'll change your life.
>>
Anthony will my business be successful?
>>
>>17416861
It's a common feeling these days Jared. Yes you're as human as any of us... but humanity is a pretty temporary state. We're all eternal beings that experience "life" in thousands and thousands of ways, "humanity" being just one of them.

So don't sweat the weirdness... you just forgot to forget enough about your life outside of this one, that's all. :)
>>
>>17416924
preaciate it broski
>>
I just want to know, where is my life gonna go from here?
Valentina
>>
>>17416866
James - first of all, how dare you ask someone else if you should talk to a girl. Stop being a beta pussy fucktard and talk to the girl. And yes, this is the psychic speaking, not a troll. Really spend some time getting angry at yourself for even asking if you should talk to someone you feel like talking to. That is absolute bullshit and you should never, ever take that crap from yourself ever again.

As far as all these girls floating around like a goddamn kaleidoscope in your head... just pick someone (fucking RANDOMLY) and ask them to go on a date. Like yes a for-real date. And when they say no (and you WILL get peopel saying know), nut up and try again with the next one.

You'll eventually get better at it and have a dating life. I see nothing permanent or "long-term" for at least the next year if not more. Play the field... but good god, get out there and PLAY it son! No more meekness!
>>
Stephanie
Will my dream college accept me?
How does my love life look right now?
>>
God exists
>>
>>17416942
Hi Anthony,

Bookkeeping. Seriously, get on top of that shit because you'll go broke like yesterday if you don't. Also, stop spending on things you don't absolutely, positively need.

Lastly, and this is a biggie, you need to hustle to bring in new clients. If you don't get a proper sales workflow down NOW, you're in trouble.

Do those things and you'll be fine.
>>
Hi I'm transgender and I was wondering if all my surgeries and transitioning will go well and if I'll live a very happy and long life
Katherine
>>
>>17416959
Hi Valentina,

Idle romances, a lot of directionless dreaming, a lot of hoping for some guy to come in and sweep you off your feet... which by the way isn't likely to happen until your 40s. And he'll be married and it won't be pretty... and no he doesn't leave her.

Decide if you're okay with that right now Valentina. If you are, then great. If you're not, realize you're the one that decides where your life goes. Sit down and make some goddamn decisions. Stop being a little girl.
>>
>>17416978
Hi Stephanie,

ok this doesn't happen much but... yeah I got nothing. I'm really sorry but for some stupid reason I'm totally blocked with you.

Usually that means that if you knew the answer you'd accidentally screw it up. Like if I told you that you'd win the lottery you might not bother buying a ticket, that kind of thing.

Rest assured however that your life has a plan and a purpose, and what happens next has everything to do with that.
>>
>>17408829
`Paul
When i finally lose my mind, will it be amazing?
>>
>>17416998
>>17417006

Hi, Bot.

Hi !!
>>
>>17416995
Hi Katherine,

Your surgeries will be more unpleasant than you expected (extended recovery times) but otherwise you get the results you're looking for.

Long life - well average length yeah.

Happy? That's tougher. That is totally up to you and your attitude. Start today. Smile and be grateful right now, revel in the beauty and grace and worthiness of others, seek to create happiness and others, and you will be happy.

But you need to create that. Keep navel-gazing and you'll be mired in self-loathing and melancholy.
>>
>>17416998
I'm happily married, but I agree with your last statement. I'm trying. Thanks for taking the time to do a reading, OP.
>>
>>17417019
Hi Paul,

Oh yes. You can already taste it can't you?

>>17417022
M'kay...

>>17417027
Weird you didn't come across as married. Maybe it's just that you had always dreamed a husband would be more... dominant. Anyway glad you got something out of it.
>>
>>17417006
Thanks OP sorry I blocked you. But I thank you for this reading!
>>
>>17417040
I guess I wish he would be more successful, but we're young and working on it. Have a nice night, OP :)
>>
>>17416944
Thank you.....jared
>>
>>17416963

Yeah good advice but you really don't see anything with either of those girls? Bah.

Okay but I gotta figure out what the fuck to invite someone to, here. Do I really want to go see a shitty movie just for this?
>>
Does she like me? Should I really pursue her?

Dan
>>
What kind of job is suitable for me?

Alvin
>>
>>17416963

Wait wait wait, who do you see me being with In a year? Do I know them?
>>
>>17417112
James, to clarify: you'll date one of them. Very very temporarily... like 2-3 dates. The other one will just turn you down. But you've got to step up to BOTH son, so I'm not telling you which is which.

And movies are okay but... Google "date ideas" man. Do something active or fun. Hiking, bowling, picnic on the beach, whatever... and never go to a movie you know you're not gonna like with a girl. Do not compromise yourself. That's what marriage is for. (LOL)

Oh, and >>17417131
Stop BEING a BETA FUCK. Read it again. You're supposed to date, to play the field. You try going for your precious love-of-your-life right away and the relationship crashes and burns. GOD IS TELLING YOU TO GET SOME PUSSY. THAT'S WHY GOD DESIGNED COCKS.

>>17417118
Dan... she doesn't have a clue. Step up, she'll be flattered by the attention, and then she'll make a snap decision right then and there how she feels about you. But right now she doesn't know. You owe it to yourself to step up and ask her out. Find out which way this goes, because limbo sucks.

>>17417126
Hey Alvin... ok this is going to sound weird. But I right away got "garbage man" and "artist". Like... you get your paycheck riding the back of that garbage truck and you make sculptures and shit with things you find, which becomes a lucrative hobby that you get a lot out of.

Weirdest fucking thing I've ever said to someone... sometimes this psychic thing is fucked...
>>
will he try to kill me after i finish what he started?
james
>>
>>17417155

What the fuck, man
>>
>>17416829
that's because you are a cum skin
>>
Ayy what do the girls think of me? am I handsome
>>
>>17417158
very long story...
im dealing with a psychopath who has multiple guns and is on meds. i found out hes got a record for stalking and threatening to kill someone. hes a habitual guy and if i disrupt his habit and remain in his head i know he will either kill me or himself. probably both tho.
>>
>>17417155
hi james, "finish what he started" is kind of an asshole way to put it, and you know it. Anyway no he won't but he'll definitely kick the shit out of you. Enjoy your stitches... oh and your destroyed possessions...

>>17417164
Name.
>>
Hey OP this is a legit question where you born a psychic or did you develop your ability to be one? I'm really curious
>>
>>17417172

Sounds like a guy I know but I stay away from. Also I have the same name :D
>>
>>17417173
>Name
Andy
>>
>>17417188
Andy Andy... well you're as good looking as any guy.

Thing is, girls aren't visual enough to really spend a lot of time thinking about how you look. YOu've gotta be some bizarre freak of nature with perfectly symmetrical features, a mega-toned body, etc... that's not you. You're just normal. A good normal though... but if you want girls to notice you and be drawn to you like a magnet?

Get loud. Get cocky. And be NICE about it. Never, EVER be mean, but always be expressive and celebrate other people's accomplishments with sincere joy. Compliment freely, sincerely, and loudly. Trust me, you'll get sick of how many girls are drooling after you.

(BTW that was advice for Andy, doesn't work for everyone.)

>>17417176
A bit of both. Didn't realize what I was doing was "psychic" until a few years ago, but it was all but useless until I really got serious about developing it.

But seriously anybody can do it. Simple technique:
1) Pray to God. (ignore the Bible, you know who God really is... God Is Love. That's all you need.)
2) Listen for the answer. It's there, always was, you're just too busy with the blah-blah-blah in your head to hear it. Shut up and listen.

End of procedure. Do that for awhile and you'll start getting notions of what God wants you to do next... and God is super cool about the things you want. God is as interested in you as you are in him... probably more actually. Fun guy. He invented sex, you know. Gotta give him props for that.
>>
>>17408829
What am i waiting for?
>>
>>17417218
what if Andy was a fake name ;)
>>
>>17408829
Alex
Will I get what I want?
>>
Have I found the one

Logan
>>
>>17408829
What should I be doing in my life right now?
Jesse
>>
>>17417225
It's just an index. IRL I can't remember anybody's name... they're meaningless to me. But they're convenient indexes.

>>17417241
Logan you won't be smart enough to know until you've been married to "the one" for fifteen, twenty years. Don't worry, most guys aren't. I sure as hell wasn't. Instead ask yourself: "Does this work for me? Is this healthy for me? Is this good for me?"

And you already know the answer to that.

>>17417231
Alex - A form of it. Not exactly what you're going for though. Sorry I'm not able to get more precise, hard to see through your need for privacy on this issue.

>>17417258
Jesse - learn to make people smile. Just a simple smile in the moment. Get good with jokes. Smile at people so they'll smile back. Compliment strangers... especially people you couldn't possibly gain anything by complimenting. Old men and women, etc... this is gonna be a game-changer for you if you can make it a habit.
>>
>>17408829
Oscar
Give love reading pls
>>
File: V__275E.jpg (38 KB, 1342x755) Image search: [Google]
V__275E.jpg
38 KB, 1342x755
Do I have the traits and the ability to truly make history, and change the world?
>>
Name : Christopher
>>
>>17417277
Hey Oscar... POF fan? It's a lot of false starts for a long time but at least there will be people in your life. There's a "one" waiting for you out there but... something's keeping you apart right now. She needs to sort out some stuff on her end, and you've got a bit of baggage that needs leaving behind as well (although not as much as her). Sorry this time there's definitely no timeframe. Free will is a bitch here... you've both got to clear up your shit.

>>17417280
Name.
>>
>>17417280
>>17417290
Oh that's you ok sorry... you've got to choose. Either change the world, or work to be recorded in the history books. It's one or the other. Being "historically significant" means you were a cog in the machine in a long line of cogs in the machine.

But if you want to change the machine itself, you've got to give up on anyone ever knowing your name.

For the record: this is only a painful decision because of your need for validation and personal desire for greatness. I recommend saying "fuck it" to both options and living a peaceful life where you work to heal others and make a few people's lives a bit easier... but you're not emotionally ready to do that at the moment I know...
>>
>>17417291
I have no idea what you mean with POF
(I know you said no follow up but at least clear this up)
Thanks for the read, I don't know what kind of person that one is if she has more baggage than me
>>
>>17417297
Hey Oscar actually I took over from the original OP ages ago so follow-up is fine.

You're not as bad as you think. POF is a dating site. It's full of single moms so be warned, gold diggers... but date lots of women that you wouldn't actually want to have a relationship with long-term. It'll help your healing process.
>>
>>17417295
I am 290, but not 280.
>>
>>17408829

Audrey
Can I possibly have just a general love reading? Thank you.
>>
>>17417309
Well then fuck I have no idea. :)

>>17417312
Audrey - The guy you're looking for... and there IS a guy for you, smart, kind, pretty good looking... you might actually know him right now although I'm not 100% on that... but anyway he's got a quirk: he's painfully shy.

Now I know you're thinking you're shy but him... he just seems "quiet". But no matter how much it's eating him up inside he couldn't bring himself to talk to you... although he wishes he could.

When you see him, and you'll know when you do, go talk to him. Break the ice, and tell him it's time for the two of you to go on a date. Oh and if you don't call it that he won't allow himself to believe that's what it is... and it's maybe a 50/50 chance he'll kiss you unless you actually tell him you want him too. GOsh this poor guy... he gets over it eventually.

But yeah it's going to be the greatest relationship of your life, and in ways I... well I won't spoil for you. :)
>>
Getting ready to call it a night, get your last-second questions in...
>>
>>17417367

Thanks anon! I don't think I know a guy like the one you're describing yet, but hopefully he shows up soon.
>>
>>17408829
Where is the love that I'm looking for?

Karl
>>
Cassady.

Just looking for a general reading for the month of March. Thank you.
>>
>>17417427
Hey Karl,

first, take it easy on the ballads. I mean I"m not saying there's anything wrong with them but you've got a real "look how cool I am for being lonely" vibe going and it's a bit of a turn-off... especially when you do end up dating someone and you get all clingy and epically devoted... so there's that.

Aaaaand where is your love... on the other side of a road trip. Ever think about working a job that has you traveling across the country?

>>17417436
Cassady - March will be completely unmemorable. More of the same. Holy shit you work a boring job. Oh except an older relative of yours gets sick, but nothing life-threatening.
>>
>>17417457
Holy fuck I'm so impressed you are way cool how can I learn to be as cool as you, you have all the answers I love you be my hero you are my idol please please please be my mentor coolest guy on 4chan!!!!!!!
>>
>>17417457
What the fuck
>>
>>17417455
Could I do one more question, unrelated? Where will my classes take me in life?
>>
sex when?
>>
>>17417477
Nowhere. Seriously your classes are there so you can get the piece of paper saying you did them but there's nothing in them that takes you anywhere... going somewhere is something you do completely separately from your course material.

Basically you're taking these classes to prove you're smart and can learn. Outside of that your career will not be defined by what you learn there.

k guys done for the night, have fun with the sad trolls. Poor little things.
>>
>>17408829

At what age will I be when I finally find a woman who loves me romantically?

John
>>
Will I ever overcome depression and my alcoholism, and finally become truly happy?

Nicholas
>>
>>17417527

Bert?
>>
>>17408829
is there a reason why i cant forget about her?
>>
>>17417759
my name is jose
>>
>>17408829
Where am I heading in life?

George.
>>
Will I ever work up the courage to make my move on her?

Chris
>>
What does 2016 hold for me?

Richard
>>
>>17408829
Cheswick

When will I see Juno for real
>>
My name is Pedro
>>
>>17408829
Will I kill myself soon

Marc
>>
>>17408829
What will my career be in?
Jose
>>
>>17408829
How do i find my familiar?
Sean
>>
>>17408829
Charlie.

Will we ever go farther?
>>
>>17418137
No
>>
>>17408829
Where does Auri live?
>>
>>17408829
Where does Auri live?
Fernando
>>
>>17408829
>What am i waiting for?
Alba
>>
Does this person ever think about me?
-Mariam
>>
Is there any hope?
-Vineet
>>
Will she bring my spirit home ?

Thomas
>>
What lesson is life currently trying to teach me?
Andrew
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.