[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know about any demon/being/whatever that goes by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: al.png (3 KB, 474x338) Image search: [Google]
al.png
3 KB, 474x338
Does anyone know about any demon/being/whatever that goes by this name or any other variation?
It's really important to me.

Please, any information would be greatly appreciated.
>>
Alexander the Great of Macedonia
>>
>>17407948
man, I'm not joking...
I'm talking about a supernatural being of some kind.

I'm really fucking desperate right now.
>>
>>17407963
>The name was one of the titles ("epithets") given to the Greek goddess Hera and as such is usually taken to mean "one who comes to save warriors". In the Iliad, the character Paris is known also as Alexander.[7] The name's popularity was spread throughout the Greek world by the military conquests of King Alexander III, commonly known as "Alexander the Great". Most later Alexanders in various countries were directly or indirectly named for him.
>>
>>17407967
Thanks man. Really had no idea who Alexander the Great was.

Now, about that being...
>>
>>17407978
You don't understand, unless Hera contacted her yourself then it's literally fucking nothing and you're just roleplaying/hearing voices again
>>
>>17407990

I didn't say someone contacted me. There was no contact. I'm not roleplaying because I never said anything happened. I'm just asking for INFORMATION on any being that might go by this name. If anyone has any hint, I would like to hear it.
>>
>>17407920
do you know any?
do you know what you believe you create, you can create your own demons or whatever if you truly believe that it exist it will exist for you
>>
>>17407920
Why?

What made you think of Alexander?
>>
And of what relevance is he to you?
>>
>>17408117

You know..that might be true. But I believe if that's the case, it won't bother anyone else but me.

>>17408127

It's the name a person I know knows this entity by..it might not be the real name , but it's everything I got.
>>
>>17408134

I won't go into that as people will think I'm roleplaying and shit, which really isn't the case. So I will just stick to asking information.
>>
>>17407920
Alexander the Great of Macedon was worshipped as a God King. if you believe in egregores/servitors/ebola-chan, on some level, Alexander is an entity still capable of actions and deserving of veneration.
>>
>>17408138
Please do elaborate.

And what do you think he is?

>>17408141
I'm not sure of your intentions exactly. I may have the information you seek.

I can't say, unless I know for certain what you're trying to do.
>>
>>17408138
more will you look for this more you will get to see this or what you think it is
stop investigating this and ignore and it will go away, do something else in your life, so you will forget about this
what dose this entity do to you?
>>17408141
then is like you ask is this his name of unknown person, just to know the name
>>
>>17408147

Okay fine...
I'll just say that I think this entity is responsible for some specific things in my life and...while that might sound crazy (and I realize it kind of is), I want to find more information...maybe try and contact this entity when I know more and..ask what's the thing.

>>17408152

You are probably right. But I don't always think about it. It's something that started like..2 years ago? And I didn't give any importance to it because it seemed silly..but it keeps coming back.
>>
>>17408166
Is he a entity or a person?

And what's he done to you?
>>
>>17408172

Entity. And it's subtle stuff.

Do you really have any info or are you just playing around?
>>
>>17408185
He isn't an entity.

Different person completely, sorry for getting your hopes up.
>>
>>17408216

Thanks anyway, man..
>>
>>17408223
Good luck. Sincerely.
>>
>>17407920
He was an angel, created by the Demiurge to defend humanity, and be subservient to it. But his jealousy led him to rebel against the Demiurge. He is the originator of the modern christian satan story. You're playing with fire here, OP.
>>
>>17408260

When did Lucifer become Alexander?
>>
>>17408261
Lucifer isn't Satan. Satan is the Christian rebranding of Alexander
>>
>>17408273

Where did you find this piece of information?
>>
>>17408277
Ancient Greek Mystery Cults by Arthur Benton Smyth. Alexander literally means Defender of mankind. And IMO the reason he was a dick and treated humans with hostility isn't because he rebelled against the demiurge, but because humans only thrive against adversity.
>>
I am Alexander
>>
test
>>
>>17407920
Right here, friend. What would you like to know?
>>
>>17407920
are you that retarded roleplayer with the boyfriend who was supposed to be an angel
>>
>>17410595

No idea what you are talking about.

>>17410442

Anything you've got.
>>
>>17407920
Rednaxela

3 symbolism
>>
>>17410595
Aw, those threads were sooo cute.
>>17407920
And you want to contact it? Are you really willing to spend thousands of $€£ to gather the required materials, and possibly months of time for contact?
>>
>>17410974

YES
>>
>>17410978
Then go find The Lesser key of Solomon, and summon an information gathering agent from there.
Works 100%, but it's expensive and time consuming.
>>
>>17411004

Sounds promising. Thanks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.