[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever explained I feel fantastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
Has anyone ever explained I feel fantastic
>>
>>17398949
there isn't anything to understand about this or need to be explained, it is what it is deal with it
>>
>>17398949
And I've never felt as good as how I do right now
except for maybe when I think of how I felt that day when I felt the way that I do right now
>>
I don't remember who, but somebody on youtube actually called the guy to ask him about it, but the guy sounded kind of distressed and didn't want to talking about. He wouldn't go into detail.
>>
>>17399014
I'd have the same reaction if someone called me out of the blue with exact knowledge of what I was doing 10 years ago and a laundry list of questions.
>>
understand
>>
>>17398949
>explained
It was his hobby. A passion project. Only, as is often the case, the finished product didn't live up to the conception.
>>
http://androidworld.com/prod68.htm

>GET THE DVD
>>
>>17398949
I briefly thought that was Taylor Swift.
>>
>>17399014
https://www.youtube.com/user/Niyou77/videos

Obvious creepypasta bs. He just wanted a doll that sung for his videos.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgdM_UwFMK4
>>
File: valerie_pix.gif (421 KB, 250x307) Image search: [Google]
valerie_pix.gif
421 KB, 250x307
>>
File: bronson.jpg (3 KB, 122x80) Image search: [Google]
bronson.jpg
3 KB, 122x80
>>17398949
>>
I don't believe there's much to explain.
>>
>>17399233
ITS A SYNTH
>>
Doesn't she have an album or something?
>>
>>17398949

David Bowie is dead, dude.
>>
Just some robot a guy built
>>
>>17398949
This: >>17399093

It was a guy who made robot prototypes, he had some website where he sold videos about testing the robots, and other stuff. There were galleries showing how he maked them, the pieces and other things.

Nothing spooky. The I feel fantastic video is so out of context, probably somebody took it from some dvd.
>>
>>17401735
>maked
*made

Fug
>>
I feel pretty
>>
I'm reminded of this for no reason in particular.

https://youtu.be/mO_u-EkJZ8E
>>
In ancient Greek mythology, Pygmalion was a highly accomplished Cypriot sculptor. Though skilled at imitating the human form, and well acquainted with it's subtleties, he became disgusted by it when he witnessed the Propoetides prostituting themselves. These women were punished by Venus for their lack of worship with a coarseness of skin and a crudeness of nature, and were then forced into prostitution. Seeing this, Pygmalion the sculptor was repelled and could no longer appreciate women.
Seemingly alone, Pygmalion sought to create for himself a perfect, pure, unsullied companion. He used his particular skills to this end: he created a statue bride.

What you are about to watch is a mysterious video. It's origin is attributed variously, and almost certainly spuriously, to various abstract artists or surrealists. The truth is that what we are seeing, and what we perceive to be strange and disturbing, is actually beauty to it's creator.
Perhaps what we are viewing is the work of a modern Pygmalion. To him, her toneless voice, the paleness of her skin and the comparative vibrancy of her lips may indeed be the very embodiment of a perfect woman...
Consider the mind-scape of the creator. In whose mind does this appear beautiful? In whose mind is this pure, near worshipful? Are we missing out on his perspective?

Who are we to be afraid or to judge them? He may well love her fully, perhaps more fully than any of us could ever hope to be loved. In the mind of her creator, she is a near goddess; the perfect representation, not just of femininity, but the peak of human potential. A perfectly satisfactory being.

How does that kind of unconditional love feel?

Well, how does she feel?
>>
When was thus thing built?
>>
The real story:
College student does project.
Makes singing robot.
Makes video of the thing singing for class.
Sells videos of first singing robot online.
I feel fantastic was the video he made for class.
Type it in on youtube; top15s did the background story pretty well.
>>
>>17399034
kek
>>
>>17402066
Fucking A
Best shit around!
Tonetta is and has the tits!
>>
>>17398995
Sometimes I like to slow things down. Enjoy the moment.
>>
Some guy just wanted to make a robot/mannequin that was capable of singing with a voice synthesizer voice. There's nothing else to it, you sound like one of those 15 year old edgelords who watch "Top 10 TRUE spooky DEEPWEB STORIES"-videos.
>>
>>17398949
Basically, a guy wanted to market a line of singing mannequins. He made a website with videos of them singing, but he wasn't a very good musician so all of the music turned out really weird and unsettling. They were creepy as hell so nobody bought them.

According to someone who claims to be close to him, the weird shot of him zooming in on his backyard was from when he was testing the camera. He didn't know how to edit the footage, so he left it in.

>>17399014
He's probably embarassed/creeped out by all of the people speculating that he might be a serial killer.
>>
>>17398949
Oh Emperor, this fucking video.
Its creepy, yeah
but its creep factor is fucking murdered by all the bat shit insane theories people come up with about it.
>>17405599
This is the most logical explanation.
>>
>>17399382
kek
>>
>>17399014

Isn't there a user on the youtube video that says this? I remember this too.
>>
I think the guy who made this had a geocities/angelfire website or one of those old hosts. I don't think this was meant to be scary, he was just an animatronics enthusiast.
>>
>>17405599
This is so sad and funny at the same time
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.