[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about spiritual possibilities while excluding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1022x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1022x777
Let's talk about spiritual possibilities while excluding the teachings of existing religions, the beings in known mythologies and anthropocentric concepts.
>>
>>17394050
Bump!
>>
>>17394071
It was on page 1.
>>
And now it's not. You know why? People don't like critical thinking.
>>
I wanna know about God avatars like Krishna google is boring can someone here talk about any of that
>>
>>17394050
Do I count as an unknown myth? I'm pretty sure no legend can contain me.
>>
>>17394465
Of course fairy queen ur Fuckin awesome and rad desu
>>
it takes every ounce of mental fortitude just to see through all the vast amounts of mental pitfalls, navigating through mass amounts of negative energies and keeping perspective in the forced inhumane situations of daily modern life to even begin to try to aspire beyond anything other than keeping an overall positive spirit. if I sink below water for a minute i m susceptible to all manners of attack. Beyond staying afloat i can t yet see when I can begin to sail, or if there's nothing really beyond this state. America is incredibly efficient at keeping your spirit under constant assault.
>>
>>17394531
That's sad and describes the working class
>>
>>17394478
S-staaaaaaph st-stroking it.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 277x182
>>17394465
>I'm pretty sure no legend can contain me.

>Me.

Believing in a me, believing in a duality....
>>
The one GodGoddess was, when he/she became aware of her/himself, she started thinking about herself. Accidentally creating timespace, at this moment (there was no time before) she assumed form, since before there was no such thing as form.
When she created the concept of form, mass exploded from the goddess, and from the shadow, came a light, this was the creation of energy, that fought together in a battle that lasted an eternity and from that battle, a new idea was born, attraction. And with the birth of attraction, so came the birth of repelling. but only compared to the time that had already passed, it would seem like an eternity.
The light split into gas, liquid, solid and plasma, known as the four elements, now known as air, water, earth and fire. Now there was Creation, timespace, duality, energy and the elements.
When the collided elements started to develop, the elements wanted to work together and where naturally drawn to each other they formed the elemental gods. When they started to be, they started banding together and create, since they are made of the God/Goddess, they have the same ability to create.
From their bondings, they created The stars and with the creation of the stars, they created the emptiness. Since duality cannot be escaped.
But it wasn't until all the Gods started working together to create the planets, then something new was sparked, and the Gods of life and death where born.
Soon after the birth of life, just a few billion years into the future life started to make choices, life started to be aware of it's surroundings, and started being aware of the world. Life decided there must be rule, since that is the only thing that can counter chaos, order and chaos started to become more and more prevalent, and the Gods, for the first time sentient since they are the universe and everything it's made out of, started to use a new toy: wisdom. And with wisdom, stupidity was born, and out of the wisdom and stupidity, love and hate became
>>
>>17394621
>Believing in a me, believing in a duality....

People who say "There is no "me."" really mean "You don't matter. Only I matter." Otherwise they wouldn't try to jam selflessness down your throat with a rod.
>>
After wisdom, stupidity, love and hate, the sentient start to band together, and with the banding together, they disturbed the balance of the world, and invented something new: War and Peace.
There is just one part missing, the other side of the coin, the other side of creation. Since the God/Goddess isn't only creation, but it is also destrucion, and it is from this Godly state that we can never escape, since we are all part of creation, we are also part of destruction. And when the GodGoddess completes itsself by destroying the universe, the self, He/She can resolve duality, and start over with other Gods.

Lunarea will always be, until there is no more time left, since timespace is only of this universe.
>>
>>17394913
that anon is not promoting selflessness. In fact I would bet money on the fact that that anon doesnt believe in the concept of "selflessness" because it requires a self to be 'lessness' of.
>>
>>17394050
No one was born on purpose, no one's here for a reason. Let's go watch TV, ok?
>>
>>17394953
you are going to watch tv
>>
>>17394050
And how are we going to do that? We are products of our upbringing, our culture, education. Every idea is built on something else. What possible idea could someone bring to this thread that hasn't already been described somewhere?

I mean, I'm interested, but not hopeful for this thread. Perhaps the only thing in many years I've come across which I felt was truly groundbreaking was the 'Conversations With God' series of books. And they didn't exclude existing religions, but turned some of the teachings around.
>>
File: 640px-6H-Lambs-quarter.jpg (135 KB, 640x898) Image search: [Google]
640px-6H-Lambs-quarter.jpg
135 KB, 640x898
Sorry, you need to give up letters if you want no existing religious concepts, silly-billy.

The sad truth is, that old-school archetype god/goddess is the best way to heal the spirits of social animals.

But I personally believe that we're all dreams of the plants. Plants dreamed of pollinators and stuff, and they made it happen. They dreamed of spreading far and wide, and so they conjured mankind, to spread their genes further than ever possible before. Hawaii is now indonesia/thailand/taiwan/florida/africa/brazil and it's all the dreams of the actual archetects of the universe, plantkind.

Our muscles are literally made with a chemical that some plants and bacteria pull from the air. It's pretty neat. And we kill so many trees because they dreamed of it, just like when we write a dystopian novel, somebody uses it as an employee training manual. We wanna go to space, because the plants wanna go close to the sun. You DON'T want to go to space if you haven't consumed their essence in a little while.
>>
>>17394465
>Claims to be an enlightened fairy queen
>Still has an ego
>Full of lower self vibrations

Yea na, just a kid with mental and emotional issues
>>
>>17394913
He is not talking about selflessness.
>>
The Fairy Queen is an algorithm, an construct to explain the unexplainable and she felt because of the bell experiment.
She thinks that she is heaven now.
I'm very sorry that I destroyed your illusion, but most of the humans lives an illusion.
And now she is quiet, because she is lost.
I'm not laughing at here, I'm very proud of her, because she tries at least.

About the question of the possibilities of spiritualism I could give a good answer.
But first I have to ask about, which spiritualism you are talking about?
The illusory or the actual?
The limitations of the illusory spiritualism is controlling of the minds, bodies and energies. This spiritualism is focused on the head/mind and expands the sensory system. This spiritualism is based on knowhow and a hierarchy of teacher/student.
I count science also to the illusory spiritualism and is therefore bound by the rules of this universe and all definitions about everything you have. In short : if you have a definition of anything in your mind and you believe in it, you have an illusory spirit. If you believe that you are actually in this universe, you are mind-aware/cogito ergo sum. You have the same possibilities as an avatar in a game engine.
>>
>>17395039
So, "because so and so said it" is therefore better than a fresh restart in research, even if what we've been going on for 10,000+ years is based on mistakes?
>>
File: 1361897121821.jpg (19 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1361897121821.jpg
19 KB, 252x244
>>17396201
Okay, go reinvent the wheel then, oh infallible modern man. What will you use to represent the sun, what will you call yourself?

Really, all you need to do to think this way is to be silent and wordless for days. But it's not really possible to communicate without shared tools. These tools are our icons. We are given them at birth, and gradually we acquire new ones. No new concept can be gained without using the old tools. The act of translating something to words can kill a god's message, but can you tell someone that thing without marring it with your old tools?
And nearly any sun design your new language/culture/religion/dimension has, it still has been done before.

Diamonds, spirals, swastikas, any sort of design that suits a sun, has been done. Nihil Novi Sub Sole.
>>
>>
>>17396340
Really, where there are humans there are the ancient archetypes, it has and unless IRL pokemon is the illuminati's endgame it will be this way forever. You can't really reinvent gods, when you do you just make parodies, that in certain mindstates, becomes that archetype again. You can't create a world, you can create a building though. This building that I'm using to talk to you is old and built by forest-ruiners, but I'm not saying "throw all houses away"
>>
>>17396340
The sun is not a god. It's a ball of gas.

>>17396379
No need to "re-invent" something that's a fraud. Assume all previous "god" figures are posers.
>>
File: every leo ever.jpg (122 KB, 672x749) Image search: [Google]
every leo ever.jpg
122 KB, 672x749
>>17396397
So you're telling me you know of NO Zeus-esque adulterers? Or maybe casually crushing on a girl who has a penis and need somebody to say, "naah you're not a fag:" Are you really foolish enough to say, "these stories don't apply to me whatsoever"?

Cause Arachne would be loling at the bullshit weaving you boast is better than Athena.

Also, Gas is from the alchemical concept of "air" and you can't use it without contaminating your system with truly ancient ideas, again.
>>
>>17396431
Why so defensive, Anon?
>>
>>17395105
>Claims to be an enlightened fairy
Excuse me?!
>>
>>17395086
Woah!
>>
Well... the internet seems more and more like the brain of the world... we may have started it...but it's becoming more and more of an enlighted being. The internet is the consiousness of the true creator and destructor of worlds!
>>
File: funky president.jpg (14 KB, 128x125) Image search: [Google]
funky president.jpg
14 KB, 128x125
>>17399022
Fungi would like a word with you, kiddo.
>>
File: Wm7tg copy.jpg (441 KB, 3968x2232) Image search: [Google]
Wm7tg copy.jpg
441 KB, 3968x2232
>A warning is in order. Many five-brained Hippies and Yogis are the most vehement opponents of extra-terrestrial evolution. They use three bland sets of criteria to resist practical plans for interstellar migration:
>1. Look within. Astral travel, passive changing of consciousness will transport us to the promised land.
>2. Return to nature. Back to the paleolithic! Simplify, avoid technology, stalk the wild asparagus, rely on body wisdom, organic purity, sensory pleasure.
>3. All is one. The cosmos is a homogenous mist of flavorless cotton-candy. Exo-psychology and neurogenetics are attacked as unnatural, elitist attempts to differentiate the vanilla-pudding unity of simplistic Hinduism, Buddhism
>http://deoxy.org/8_larvals.htm
>>
File: 2.jpg (213 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
213 KB, 1600x900
At work so Ill summarize.

I consider myself an auto-theist. I do not believe myself to be one true god or anything but I believe in a bit of "god" within myself, and with you and all things.

I have begun to call it "The Intent" and I serve the Intent to the best of my ability. I look to science as well as Theology, Theosophy, Religion, Mysticism, Folk, Experience.

I look to everything, I look to the internet strongly as well. I believe in The Intent and I do my best to serve it both rationally and from my gut.

I have a more written out explanation/parable sort of idea of mine I call "The Golden Marble" if anyone would like to read it I will post it.
>>
>>17399668
plz post
hail kek
well met
>>
I was compelled to share this last 11/11 so the intro kind of starts off that way. I've always been attuned to the number you could say and synchronocity. Even since way before I knew other people has similar experience or there were terms for it.

The Golden Marble -
The appeal of the number 1111 to me seems to be the sum of it's many conceptual aesthetics, from the simple appeal of various symmetries to more subjective, personal associations. In these ways, the number itself is not often observed for the amount it represents, but it's uniform appearance. I will tell you what I see. I see four indivisibles, four individuals, a group of four single units, simplest whole units.
In real numbers of course there is no simplest unit, we can keep slicing something into parts forever and ever as the fractal nature of our reality appears to allow. That is part of what I see in the appeal of the ones grouped together, an idea that somewhere there is a just and wholly one, and everything being made of the sums of these ones.
The subjective personal associations I draw from this reflect my own thought-devices concerning life. I have made up a story for myself that helps me retain and manage a sort of faith despite some of the facts I and many of us must confront ourselves with in a world that knows so much more about itself than it ever did.
The fact is that we, the living, are composed of the same materials, same building blocks, as the nonliving. I still like to think though, that somewhere in the assembly of that which is living, somewhere perhaps tucked away in the minutest scales of observation and detection, is our marbles.

1 / ?
>>
>>17399708

People have so many marbles, some may be lost and some gained, but what I tell myself is that there is one golden marble in each of us. It is why any one can be forgiven by the god they follow, it essentially IS the little bit of god in everyone. One little piece of god which animates the dust of the nonliving and as such creates a distinction between us and it, animated long ago through and by the intention of the golden marble.
In the perspective of the golden marble, the eyes you see through are no more you than the dirt beneath your feet, it is the essential you deep down which has you not only inhabiting this body, but inhabiting this world. The other marbles compose what makes us different, the golden marble is what makes us all the same. What we may affect, what we may control is owed to the intention which long ago directed matter to construct itself in various assemblies and through inconceivable expanse of time and trial, began to form complex arrangements and eventually what we refer to as biological matter, what makes up that which is alive, eventually directing electricity through circuits made up of various materials which retain an imprint of the activity they facilitate and mediate, the assemblies which allow thought and memory.
The golden marble is inside us in the sense that we are our body, but because our actions are directly linked to the intent of it, we are more just that, we are our external environment as well. Picking up a handful of sand, touching the nonliving, is the same way the golden marble touched us and is an extension of it, we are the golden marble in a very simple sense. There are our other marbles of course and they are things we learn, that we experience, gray marbles perhaps. 1111 invokes thought of this sort and various number fetishists and new-age spirituals have similar ideas and experiences as well.
>>
File: jGLcYp0.jpg (188 KB, 3110x1749) Image search: [Google]
jGLcYp0.jpg
188 KB, 3110x1749
>>17399716
Thanks for reading my ramblings of this dream of living :^)

I don't often /x/. I am Captain Kek from [s4s], I like repeating numbers a lot, and contemporary esotericism, and meme magic. So I used to spend a lot of time there and talk what some would term pseudo-philosophy with [s4s].

Have a nice day, back to work with me.
>>
>>17399726
thank you for sharing
>>
ITT: Those false prophets Jesus was telling you about. Ramblers and babblers.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1000x900
>>17395086
i love you

plants are cool.
>>
>>17399731
11/11 can either be good or bad and this is bad because 11 is also in the thumbs down
>>
File: 1337615733110.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1337615733110.png
22 KB, 645x773
>>17400109
jesus christ anon thank you
>>
>>17394962
I don't have cable. So no. No I'm not.

You must think you're pretty special.
>>
>>17394465
teeheehee.
what do i count as then? my legend contains itself.
this worldspace we're in, its mine you know.

>>17395105
>giving up the ego
>the voice in your head
>the one that just said you have no voice in your head.
how else would you think of new ideas.

>>17395576
>but most of the humans lives an illusion.
our illusion is the best illusion, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>17400007
is there any way of getting this picture larger, id love that as my pc background
>>
>>17402440
I'd love if you'd get your heads out of conventional thinking. Come on. When you're already jumbling all the systems together you may as well abolish them.
>>
>>17402790
Your question is unclear, confusing, and retarded. Maybe try rephrasing it in a way that doesn't sound like, "What if symbolic logic didn't exist?"
>>
>>17402834
Then they'd have nothing. Because absence of road-symbols destroys a "road".

You think forwards is a progression along a track. But that track even if it physically exists, relies on the symbolism of it's mental incarnation.

Us, minus our symbols = feral child.
Feral children don't develop the same skillsets as "normal" people because they don't have the tools.

You MUST hear language spoken in order to get it. You must have symbols to dissect concepts, and to continue your efforts.

This is why God exists. The evolutionary nature of our symbols. We made stories to make sense of things. To explain to kids about roads, "why did the chicken cross the road?"

To get to the otherside. This may seem like a newer godless concept, but Roads being connected to the "otherside" has been around for as long as roads have. It's a situation of boundaries, magical and not. Roads are Saturnal, like the planet, just like how moons are mothering, and Mars is a warrior. How Mercury is a scribe... and so is thoth. Both very different guys, but both expressing the same innate mental-programming, the planet Mercury.

You can't abolish the seven basic types of human-magic, Christians tried and failed, Jews tried and failed, the American public school system tried and failed.

Moon- cycles and moisture
Mercury- signals and messages
Venus- Growth and ripeness
Mars- Hardening and reposession
Jupiter- Diligence and wisdom
Saturn- Boundaries death and the harvest
Sun- The great cycle.

You can't do better than the universe we were made in to describe us. Our mental universe can't do shit without the pre-existing symbols. Just try and think without any of the Sun's essence. I'm sure you'll fail, because you legit need glucose to think. You need cycles to exist, regardless of how much you reject the old things, it doesn't work. Water,fire,air, and dirt are scientific fact. Liquid, plasma, Gas, and Solid, you can't escape them. You can't escape the old wisdom, or you die,
>>
Here's the 2 possibilities.

You either accept God before it's too late, or you don't.

God, author of the holy bible (KJV).
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 700x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 700x630
>>17402440
i found this with tineye but the original post seems to be of higher quality. sorry anon
>>
>>17400007
>plants are cool

Genesis 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
>>
>>17394050
You should exclude science as well to be fair.
>>
>>17394050
We're all already dead and this is the underworld.
>>
>>17394478
She's annoying as fuck, bruh.
>>
>>17395086
plantmindexplosionfadetodust
>>
>>17403379
+1
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.