[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampirism is, unfortunately, a topic that is being taken less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: 1381699181696s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1381699181696s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Vampirism is, unfortunately, a topic that is being taken less and less seriously because of the individuals who have commandeered the term for themselves.

They call themselves sanguinarians, and have molded the definition to fit what they are. Weak, mortal, no super powers, no agelessness. Basically human outcasts who like to play pretend and have a blood fetish, though they claim the occasional teaspoon of blood makes them feel better/healthier/more powerful.

This community sprung out of the role playing scene in the early 90's, when Vampire The Masquerade was released.

Now, what is interesting, is the idea of the whole thing being orchestrated by real vampires. Real, real vampires. This is a rumor/conspiracy theory that has, as far as I can tell, been around since the start.

There are those who think that this game was pushed out, one way or another, through human intermediaries, that way they could move about and socialize more comfortably. Allegedly using real, though veiled, vampire history, that way it would easily grab the attention of other real vampires.
>>
It's certainly an interesting idea. And if it were real, it would be the perfect way to do it. "Hey guys, let's take the game a bit further tonight." Take a little nibble from each person, they each had fun living out a fantasy, the covert vampire would have taken care of his needs, and everyone walks away happy.

Also, if the vampire let a human have a taste, and then that human let other humans drink from him, this (in theory) would create a sort of "halfling" bloodline of infected individuals. And these individuals would have slight symptoms of vampirism, including a "legitimate" need for blood, and would then be a step above the other sanguinarians who were just pretending.

Now, where did these rumors come from? The creators? To sell more books? I doubt it. It most likely started when some lonely gas station attendant realized he could dress up like a vampire, act mysterious, lie (either about being a real vampire or about having drank from a real vampire), and then just ride the never ending pussy train of young, naive, vampire groupies.

I've heard a handful of rumors about encounters with real vampires. Most that I have heard though have had some element of the VTM role playing game woven into it. At best, you get some fifth hand account of a story some guy heard from some girl he knew from the internet about how her brother met a real vampire.

What do you think?
>>
Go on.
>>
>>17392211
Vampire role playing is so huge, and the kinds of people the vampire mythology attracts are so gullible and fantasy driven, that you really can't trust any story you hear. Anything past the 1990s, anything from the internet age, is tainted, in my opinion.

There's definitely a lot of people that attempt to identify themselves with some aspect of the supernatural in an effort to feel more unique. And, of course, there are those who will prey on that insecurity.

But the idea that the whole thing got orchestrated by real vampires seems fascinating.
>>
>>17392222
Roleplayfags ruin everything.
>>
>>17392194

Why do you think that, of all things, Vampire: The Masquerade is the sole driving force behind these pretend vampire types? There was tons of stuff before VTM that romanticised vampires and the whole vampire lifestyle. Like Anne Rice novels. The whole uban vampire thing doesn't belong to VTM.
>>
>>17392
We are talking about the people of our time who pretend to be real vampires, correct? So a relatively "young" generation. The movie came out later than VTM and the book is older, from 1976.
>>
>>17392190
I haven't even played that game.

So do you guys believe in vampires then or not?, what's the consensus.
>>
>>17392349
YOU fall under this category: "
They call themselves sanguinarians, and have molded the definition to fit what they are. Weak, mortal, no super powers, no agelessness. Basically human outcasts who like to play pretend and have a blood fetish, though they claim the occasional teaspoon of blood makes them feel better/healthier/more powerful."
>>
>>17392354
>They call themselves sanguinarians.

Nope. Never called myself that, ever.

>Weak, mortal, no super powers, no agelessness.

Weak, never been called that. Although I haven't gotten into a proper fight since the beginning of it. But I could snap your neck in a matter of seconds, Even on my worst day.

It just feels like instinct.

Everything dies. It's foolish to think myself an exception. Granted I don't feel like I can die, but so does everyone.

Agelessness, well it's only been 7 years since I changed so I can't confirm if true.
>>
So can you turn me into one, or not?
>>
>>17392354
>blood fetish.

I take offence to that. I have plenty of fetish's, but blood, no.

Do you have an oxygen fetish?
>>
>>17392391
I don't know how.

I didn't exactly get an instruction manual.
>>
>>17392354
>teaspoon of blood.

Haha. Where are you getting your "information" from.

Check your sources.
>>
I hate the desire to feel "special" in comparison to other people but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm a very anxious person and never really connect with people ( I know many, many people do this, not trying to single myself out), and I always think how it'd be so enjoyable and easy to just snap and kill everyone, play with their blood and everything to eliminate all my stress and humanity; people would call that inhuman. I see my childhood friends having so much fun and enjoying themselves while I really do believe I have different thoughts than them. I know this isn't vampire related, but I just think it's interesting how people try to be as different as they can, but also are afraid to be different. Anyone else think this?
>>
>>17392450
meh you really think that kind of stuff would be cool in reality? i think stuff like murder and quote "playing with their blood" might be cool in your daydreams but the reality of it is probably extremely ugly and unless you're a coldblooded psycho the paranoia and guilt would eat you alive after some time
>>
>>17392450
Sounds like you overthink things.

Relax alittle. People are just people, there's no reason to be scared.

Maybe therapy's worth a shot.
>>
>>17392467
im sure its easy to relax if youre not fully sane (and you dont sound sane) and escape into fantasies
>>
>>17392462
>>17392467
Yeah maybe I need to cool it. I definitely would not like the outcome of me causing some horrendous crime scene. I even have nightmares frequently that I commit a crime and fear getting caught. Again, just think it's interesting.
>>
>>17392477
Damn.

Atleast you realise the negative affects. You just need to find a passion or something relaxing, get drunk, meet with people.

People are super interesting. I personally love mundane conversations
>>
>>17392499
Found the filthy normie. You will die first.
>>
>>17392475
I am very sane (which is exactly what an insane person would say)

I was completely normal before this, my "friend" done it to me and then fucked off never to be seen again.

It sounds insane, I know. I thought that too.

Bottom line, we're on an image board, so there's no possible way I can prove it. So I completely understand your logical position.
>>
>>17392507
My friends force me to go drinking.

I hate it, but like them so I do what I must
>>
The reason I'm even telling this is because this feels like therapy for me.

No one knows I'm like this. And perhaps one day I'll speak to someone with a similar condition as mine.

I'm not a special snowflake.
>>
It's awesome to talk about it anonymously. Believe me or don't. I'm not seeking approval.

Feels incredible. It's akin to a coming out.
>>
>>17392561
Hey, man. I've been following the vampire threads/your posts since last night. I am genuinely interested in your perspective on the issue (RP or not). Keep on keeping on!
>>
>>17392582
Thanks, ask away!
>>
Whenever someone says role play, I think of dirty things...

That's not just me, right?
>>
File: bc8fdc85fbf4b36.jpg (10 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
bc8fdc85fbf4b36.jpg
10 KB, 199x200
>>17392601
>>
File: Lain.jpg (22 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
Lain.jpg
22 KB, 251x231
>>17392582
>tfw these threads reawakened again that itch I had for being turned into one
>tfw its just a bunch of roleplayers anyway
>>
>>17392601
In my opinion, RP kinda denotes liar/delusional on this board. Kind of like "filthy casual" in video game culture. It's generally a negative. But I find that those who throw around those terms are the most closed off mentally. There are always things you don't know/weren't aware of/didn't think could happen. But if you shut them out absolutely, you may never gain insight on worlds of information that few allow themselves privy to. My two cents.
>>
>>17392614
The internet has probably warped my innocent mind.

Like many on this board I suspect.
>>
>>17392630
I'd say a solid 95% is roleplay. But I'm not really a leading authority on the subject so meh.

It's funny reading them tho. I recall a guy who claimed he could turn into a bat.
>>
>>17392647
>I recall a guy who claimed he could turn into a bat.

that made me laugh out loud

its just so absurd, i can also imagine how this guy probably was 100% serious and would argue 10 hours with you how this is definitely true
>>
>>17392634
A sensible position.

To be fair I thought vampires were pretty gay. Never believed it until it actually happens.
>>
>>17392651
It was hilarious.

People utterly tore his claims apart. I kinda felt sorry for him. Perhaps he actually did think that.

I don't want to push a crazy person over the edge, so sometimes it's best not to even get involved.
>>
So, anymore questions?
>>
No?

Awesome, I'm off for a snack, then to lurk in some other threads!
>>
>>17392520
Did what to you exactly?

Different anon here.
>>
>>17392726
Can you explain what happened to you and what is the result?

How are you different?
>>
File: 1449316937431.jpg (11 KB, 420x247) Image search: [Google]
1449316937431.jpg
11 KB, 420x247
>>17392726
>"hey mom, they listened to my story for two hours!"
>>
>>17392190
You mean people like the ones described here?
http://vampirewebsite.net/

I honestly want to meet a real vampire, like from legends, but the best I could find is humans saying they are. This guy even said "I still consider myself human"
>>
>>17392741
Made me a vampire.

I happened to overhear two of my "friends" talking about how much blood they could drink.

Twilight had just become a thing, so I attributed it to them being gay fanatics.

That week is still a blur, like I've been hypnotised or something. I remember the cold shivers, headaches, seeing red and feeling like death. I started seeing blood at the end of the week, dripping from walls. It was terrifying.

Then my two friends disappeared. Left town or something. Haven't seen them since. I just know they done it to me.

Even if I confronted them what would I say? It just sounds ridiculous. I'd probably get committed or something.

They done it, and left me alone to put it together.
>>
Found this story of a real encounter a few years ago:

Although I have been lurking at ATS for a number of years, I registered due to this topic.

I admit I have written to Anne Rice about my account of my encounter with a vampire. I find it interesting that she first wrote 'Interview with the Vampire' in 1973. The book was published in 1976. I didn't read the book until 1980. Upon reading the book I felt she may have met the same "person" I met in 1973. I have never received a reply from her. I do realize that she probably gets thousands of emails per month on her website. I wrote to her in 2001.

I have told my story several times to several different people and always get the same response, one of disbelief. Although my mother and sister sometimes still tease me, asking, "do you remember when you dated that vampire?"

I am now 51 years old. 34 years ago I was 17 and that summer I was working for the US Forest Service as an intern through a government program called the Neighborhood Youth Corps. We planted trees and dug potential fire break lines in the forests of northern Idaho.

A fire fighting crew came into town mid summer since it was a particularly dry summer and was on stand by just in case they were needed. Among that crew was the most beautiful young man I had ever seen. He had long blonde hair, perfectly symmetrical features. He reminded me of a more refined version of Robert Plant of Led Zepplin. He was tall and handsome and everything I ever thought I would give up my virginity to. I spent a lot of time just looking at him. He apparently noticed and began talking to me when the crew came into town from their forest stations.
>>
>>17392805
He asked me out and I was ecstatic. We met for dinner several times, always late, after 10 pm. He never ate, urging me to order whatever I would like to have and he would have a glass of wine. I never knew how old he was but the drinking age in Idaho at the time was 19. He also had a european accent of some sort. He said he was from Germany. We would part at the restaurant, he never made any attempt to kiss me, which I thought very strange since every other guy I had dated prior was always all over me.

One night I suggested we meet at a place very near to my apartment, as I planned to ask him back to my house afterward for whatever... You got it, I wanted him!

fast forward to my apartment. After opening a bottle of wine and chatting he said he wanted to take me into his confidence because he really liked me. He continued to say that he doesn't usually tell anyone the truth about him because it scares people. Okay, I felt the first flash of fear.

He then went on to tell me that he was from Germany and was over 400 years old, that he was a vampire. I didn't know what to say. So, I asked, "what do you mean... vampire?"

He said he was from an aristocractic family and was chosen and attacked by a vampire in his family's estate. He was made a vampire by his attacker. By virtue of what he had become he left with this other vampire and travelled all over the world. He came to hate him so much that he branched out on his own in France after many years.

I asked him if he drank blood and killed people. He paused and said that yes, sometimes he chose to take a human life.
>>
>>17392807
Okay at this point my fear was turning to terror. He was either a psychopath with a really interesting story or he was the real thing and I was about to die either way. I told him he was scaring me. He said he thought he probably would and that was not his intention. It was hard for him to make friends and when he felt he could trust someone he would tell them the truth about himself since his lifestyle was not ordinary and needed the acceptance of what friends he had to maintain a friendship with them. He also told me that he knew I was expecting to have sex with him and that he would agree to that but that sex was really no longer pleasurable to him although he knew it was pleasurable to "normals".

okay by this time I was really freaking out and said I think you should leave. I remember he looked really sad. He said of course he would leave but he wanted me to think about being friends with him. I said, I don't think so, you need to leave. He got up slowly and picked up his jacket and reached inside his jacket pocket for a pen and paper. I was really shaking by this time and thought his every move was a ploy to his move to kill me. But he wrote his phone number at the camp on a peice of paper and said, "if you change your mind, call me" And then he left.

When he walked out the door I was trembling so badly I could barely dial the phone. I called my mother to come get me to take me home that night. I told her I just ended a date with a really creepy, scary guy. I paced the floor until she got there listening for any sounds that might indicate that he was breaking into my apartment.
>>
>>17392810

I told my parents and they said I did the right thing by calling them. My dad said it's time for you to move out of that apartment and I did. I never called the guy and I never saw him again.

His name was Manfred Kirschner. I have never forgotten him. I thought he was a psycho until I read interview by anne rice. I have wondered for 28 years now if he is who rice called LeStat.

Believe me or not, there you have it.
>>
>>17392815
Damn. That's a story.
>>
>>17392824
And very much different from the /x/ vampires who all seem to be overly sexual normies..
>>
>>17392831
https://kulturpalastwedding.wordpress.com/2009/01/

He shares the name and looks like Robert plant.
>>
File: Robert Plant.jpg (285 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Robert Plant.jpg
285 KB, 2197x1463
Younger.
>>
>>17392840
>the face of a man who has lived over 400 years and doesn't care anymore

He can probably transform into a bat, too.
>>
>>17392840
>>17392853
>long blonde hair, perfectly symmetrical features
>most beautiful man I've ever seen
>>
>>17392853
Fair point.
>>
File: 1445793968701.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1445793968701.gif
1 MB, 260x195
>>17392840
He looks like he'd waste a few years building an online vampire persona. Totally.
>>
>>17392803
Dude you just got raped

You're in shock see a shrink
>>
>>17392878
Is it worse than rape... Maybe. It's at the very least comparable.

I didn't consent to it, nor would I have.
>>
>>17392450
This is my first time posting so bear with me. These are not always your own thoughts. If you are vampiric then you pick up on other's thoughts not just your own. If a bloodbath occurred think of how horrible the consequences would be. I've been periodically getting these thoughts as well but keep telling myself it's not me. A few days later a shooting almost always happens. Not claiming to be a vampire just trying to help.
>>
>>17392771
The results, an almost unbearable amount of energy, I'm stronger my vision has improved, most notably at night.

Blood slows my heart, that's how I turn off and get some rest. If I don't then things get painful. Kinda like a hangover but 300× worse, seeing red, the headaches, blood dreams and I become violent (if a person looked at or spoke to me in this state I would rip them into pieces) so I avoid it at any cost.
>>
>>17392630
I'm so fucking sick of roleplay too anon. Same feels, N.
>>
>>17393067
Join the club.

But some of it's pretty funny. And perhaps you may be talking to the real deal.

You never know.
>>
>>17392807
By any chance is he built lean but muscular maybe 150-160 lbs tops?not too tall less than 6feet tall
>>
>>17393161
If so, possible manlet detected.
>>
>>17393153
All I want is the real deal, but then I realize, why the fuck would an immortal browse /x/?
>>
>>17393288
With all the time in the world, what else would you do? As a mortal, I don't have forever, yet I still spend entirely too much time here. To each their own.
>>
>>17393288
No one's immortal.

/x/ is fun for the early hours and like therapy, Full of diverse people and subject matter.

And it's all anonymous, no risks!! What's not to love?
>>
>>17393047
Interesting, never thought of it like that. Now that I think of it, multiple students at my college have been dying. Unrelated I think, but just trying to relate to what you said.
>>
>>17392385

Can't you find an MMO to RP on or something and leave /x/ alone? We have enough QC issues as it is.
>>
>>17393700
Believe me or don't.

I respect your skepticism. I'm the exact same way when it comes to something new.
>>
>>17393337
where are you from?
>>
>>17393763
what is your life like? do you work?
>>
>>17393800
Prefer not to say specifically Europe.

>>17393809
No complaints, yes. Can't say the job. But psychology is a factor, (surprising given how crazy I must sound)
>>
File: 1450463842569.jpg (484 KB, 2893x4092) Image search: [Google]
1450463842569.jpg
484 KB, 2893x4092
>>17392630
>Good Catholic guy
>Was terrified of Vampires as a kid
>Stopped believing in them
>/x/ RPers only make the very concept dumb
>feelsgood
>>
>>17392450
If it's cool people want to be different, if it's not they want to be normal
>>
>>17392190
Why is there a shill campaign to get vampires back into mainstream discussion?
>>
>I'm a vampire

Yeah, I guess
>>
>>17393995
Please share with the group.
>>
>>17394057
Have you ever heard stories of vampire hunters?
Any encounters with any yourself?

Have you ever encountered any other paranormal creatures
>>
>>17392397
......yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 210x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 210x203
>>17394057
Have you considered you may have had a nervous breakdown and are engaging in cannibal activities as some sort of an OCD method of control and cleansing? It's not unheard of?

Assuming you're not rp'ing, what sounds more likely? Your faggy Twilight loving friends turned you into a vampire, or your experiencing psychotic symptoms not unheard of.

I guess you should do some sort of a clinical test on yourself to see if there's any physical proof of your condition/vampirism; objective proof beyond what you feel. If you can't find any, it might be wise to seek psychiatric guidance or counseling.
>>
this is probably a ARP thread, but I'm curious about what you guys consider vampires? What I'm skimming in this thread is different from what I know.

Back in the early 2000s, when "mainstream vampires" were more of a goth subculture, I remember stumbling across websites and forums for real vampires. They claimed it was a virus that was the root of vampirism, and that mostly it was something you had to be born with. "Turning" people was rare.

Symptoms of it aside from obvious blood craving and getting vitality from it included things like being nocturnal, having clear but hard nails, healing at a faster rate than most people, aging slower, etc.

Feeding off of humans was rare, most people chose to consume animal blood since it was more accessible.

I remember these communities vividly and I remember wondering if I was a vampire because I had most of the signifies.

Ten years later I still find myself craving blood sometimes.
>>
>>17394313
Fuck Outta here with that logic anon.
>>
>>17394721
>>17394313

Yeah, Fuck Outta here with that shit.

But seriously, this isn't OCD or me being crazy. Do what you wish with that information.

>>17394140
>vampire hunters

Now here's an interesting/unique question. No I haven't met anyone like that. The same way you're sceptical about me, I too feel that way about hunters.

I've seen myths, rumours and apparent confessions from so called hunters. But until I actually witness it, then as far as I'm concerned, it's a myth.

Besides, they're just normal people. If some tried staking me, I'd rip their head off.

I have a zero tolerance policy.
>>
>>17394611
Symptoms of it aside from obvious blood craving and getting vitality from it included things like being nocturnal, having clear but hard nails, healing at a faster rate than most people, aging slower, etc.

Blood cravings, check

Nocturnal, check. It would be increadbly easy for me to do that. But I have responsibilities.

My nails are clear and solid, but they've always been like that.

I don't really get injured, and if I am, it's gone in 5 days (cuts, bruises etc)

Never been in hospital or broken bone, even though healthcare is free here!

Last time I was in a hospital was for my birth.

Aging slower, maybe. It's only been 7 years since I've been like this.

So I can't honestly say.
>>
>>17394611
>Feeding off of humans was rare.

God bless the butcher.
>>
I also enjoy sucking cock on frequent occasion. It makes me feel ever so delightful
>>
>>17394850
>No I haven't met anyone like that
I doubt hunters would specialize on vampires alone. There are far easier targets.
>>
>>17394876
Dick, stop being salty.

>>17394877
Who do they target?
>>
>>17394885
Any kind of cryptid, I guess. And Crowley.
>>
>>17394896
-_-
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
http://picosong.com/h6Eu/

what does this sound like for you? i recorded it next to my pillow (i made the volume louder, it wasnt this loud in the original) after reading about vampires
>>
>>17394905
The last bit was a joke, dummy.
>>
>>17394951
Like cars.
>>
>>17394966
i think it was definitely a vampire car
>>
>>17394965
Good joke.
>>
I'm still very interested in the qualifications, ceremony and effects of what we call "vampirism". Though I'm not keen on the blood part, I would love to live longer so I can experience as many celestial beauties as I can.
>>
>>17394977
>celestial beauties

Are you talking about people or nature?
>>
>>17394969
I know how that happens, there are vampires that suck fuel from cars and then the car turns!
>>
>>17394979
I'm talking about things I won't be able to experience unless I was immortal or discover the key to loving longer. This could be space bodies or events on Earth we have yet to experience.
>>
>>17394977
The blood part isn't too bad actually.

Granted it isn't convenient.
>>
>>17394988
Change your diet and preserve your existing telomeres.

Telomeres become shorter every time a cell divides, and when they are lost cells can no longer reproduce. The enzyme telomerase can lengthen telomeres, possibly slowing or reversing aging

Like lobsters.
>>
>>17394999
i'm the black dragon
>>
>>17392385
Are you dead?
>>
>>17395009
Yes, that may be your stripper name.

>>17394988
Look into a nutraceutical called TA-65.

It could be modern day Snake oil, but worth a shot
>>
>>17392450
You sound like you have 15, and a sexual problem, relax.
>>
>>17392190
My friend, there is no conspiracy being conducted by REAL vampires. There is no propaganda machine like my Hamburg friend suggested. Vampire The Masquerade has some accuracies as well as inaccuracies but it was not created by vampires to allow them to walk among you more comfortably. At least the group I know was not involved. Joined this thread now so am reading from the beginning.
>>
>>17395012
if i decide to engage in a stripper carrier i'll consider it being my name, but i am the black dragon
>>
>>17395011
Nope.
>>
>>17395018
So be it.
>>
Humans > vampire
>>
>>17395017
>this is exactly what a vampire would say if the conspiracy was real
>>
>>17395022
do you know of the crystal blue dragon as well?
>>
>>17395028
No, Enlighten me.
>>
I think im becoming cannibal.

Is that the same thing?

I have comited, a little crime, but nothing too heavy , just plain bizarre.
>>
>>17395031
hes my pal
>>
>>17392385
I like your post. Never heard sanguinarian before either, and I was turned 76 years ago.
>>
>>17395034
Any relation to Heisenberg?
>>
>>17395033
No you're just degenerate
>>
>>17395036
Thanks, what's your story?
>>
>>17395038
Yeah i know.
Its weird.
I stole some bodyparts.
>>
>>17392805
Anne Rice definitely talked to a real vampire.
>>
>>17395047
No, she didn´t.
>>
>>17395037
not that i know of
>>
>>17395023
Zerg rushing always wins.
>>
>>17395047
Can you summarize what's true about vampires and what isn't? From the you know stereotypes. Food, sleep, sunlight, sex, undead, feelings, immortal and so on.
>>
>>17395042
I'm the one who was turned by the 1000 year old vampire from Turkey.
>>
>>17395052
How do you know? Are you Anne Rice herself? She's spot on with a lot of it. Off on some things.
>>
>>17395058
The Adamar guy?
>>
>>17395057
Give me a few minutes and I will try.
>>17395062
Yes. But that's the name of my maker, not me.
>>
>>17395062
where do vampires hang out?
>>
If Anne Rice met a vampire why didn't she befriend him and become a vampire herself? Better than being an old hag like she is now, no?
>>
I've gort one here that is called vlad the impaler. Anyone ever heard of Vlad the impaler?
>>
>>17395059
How do you know that she did, delusional bastard.

Study your illusion better., there are some real traces of vampires thru ages, but no in anne rice, seh have acess to some things, but not a vampire .
>>
>>17395066
Bat country.
>>
>>17395063
Yeah, I know.

I've seen some of your posts before, I can't recall if you stated your name.
>>
>>17395073
where is bat country?
>>
>>17395067
Because this.
>>17395071
>>
>>17395071
Are you a vampire or a historian? You don't know what the fuck you are talking about young friend. Let's not get into an Anne Rice argument. I don't know her and neither do you.
>>
>>17395075
Somewhere near Vegas iirc.
>>
>>17395066
Transylvania.
>>
>>17395075
Spain.
>>
>>17395070
Meant to post this in the murder thread. Sorry.
>>
>>17395077
Do you remember that bbs in 1990?
Thats one someone set up in france?

From there.
>>
>>17395079
are you there?
>>
>>17395085
And from silesian accounts.

But they are old, from 1700.
>>
>>17395063
Please do so.
>>
>>17395091
No.
>>
>>17395098
And from a russian friend, thats now " on vacation".
>>
Although I do fancy a vist.
>>
>>17395103
i'm the black dragon
>>
>>17395109
Sure
>>
>>17395109
The black dragon is sleeping.
>>
>>17395111
and he dreams that he is me
>>
>>17395104
Russian friend,thats familiar.
>>
>>17395113
No he doesn't.
>>
>>17395113
Smart move.
>>
>>17395115
yes he does
>>
The black dragon is dead os something?
10 years already, without any signal.
>>
>>17395118
he's inside me
>>
>>17395123
Shut the fuck up, he is a real person.
>>
>>17395127
you have his photo?
>>
>>17395133
I dont know what you are talking about.
>>
>>17395102
Not addressing you but there are some fucking nonsensical rants in this thread.

Stake through the heart...bullshit.
Fire and decapitation...yes.
The feelings are all the same as you were when you were human.
Coffins....bullshit, although some make one their bed as a joke.
Superior speed and strength.
What else do you want to know?
>>
>>17395136
a picture of him, you said he is a real person
>>
>>17395138
About silesia.
>>
this is you guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ISMcG7jCp4
>>
>>17395140
Stop.
>>
>>17395142
What? Not familiar.
>>
>>17395149
Are you a vampire, for more then 20 years, and dont know about silesia.

Ok.

Im geting out of here.
>>
>>17395145
This guy is such a joke man...
>>
>>17395153
No I don't. I know it's a region of Europe. I've been to Europe but not there.
>>
I´ve met a vampires twice. In my dreams. They we´re standing in a group in my doorway and wanted to come in. I denied though they looked like my friends from my past, but there was something strange about them. I then let one in, she then proceeded to drink my blood after a short chat. I woke up after that.

Next time I was on a camp fire with group of vampires, and they wanted me to kill a woman, or girls.
>>
>>17395161
>I´ve met a vampires twice. In my dreams.
Congratulations. Did you sing any campfire songs? They don't like flames.
>>
>>17395153
Why are you paranoid?
>>
File: wnIaRyJ.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
wnIaRyJ.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>17395161
>they wanted me to kill a woman, or girls.
>not men, only females
>>
>>17395200
They're obviously hiding their gayness.

Nothing says hetrosexual like only killing females...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>17395208
>>
>>17395219
Good luck with that.
>>
>>17395219
Someone's bitter. This thread is about vampirism so let's not derail.
>>17395102
So no more questions? It's supposed to be a blizzard here later so I have a task to complete for two elders if you're done.
>>
>>17395229
You're the first.
>>
i wonder if youre a vampire what about your family and boyfriends/girlfriends?

i imagine if i suddenly became a vampire (assuming its real for a moment) wouldnt i want the people i care about to be immortal too, and not watch them grow old and die?

but wouldnt that start some kind of vampire-avalanche?

i turn my father, who turns my mother, who turns her sister, and so on?
>>
>>17395247
And probably the very last.
>>
>>17395261
You wouldn't be allowed to do that.
>>
>>17395261
That would be the easiest way to have vampire hunters knocking on your door, I imagine.
If I became one I would live in an abondoned house for a while, call my parents and tell them that am about to go join ISIS or something and let everyone believe that I died. Then I would try to figure out the extent of my "powers" and live a minimalistic kind of life for the next decade or so.
>>
>>17395298
>call my parents and tell them that am about to go join ISIS or something and let everyone believe that I died.

i dont think i could break my parents heart like that, i know that if they thought i was dead or missing they would go insane with grief

you could do that?

i suppose theres people who would make excellent "vampires" as they either have no families or people who would snoop around and worry, or people who wouldn't mind too much totally disappearing from them even if they exist
>>
>>17395308
Honestly you are only delaying the inevitable.
If you are about to get involved with the kind of underworld vampires live in, chances are that cutting all contact with your loved ones will protect them more than anything.
>>
>>17395318
maybe thats true

so i leave becoming a vampire to the hardcore people
>>
>>17395318
>cutting all contact with your loved ones will protect them more than anything.
Good idea. I wrote a good buy letter and that was it.
>>17395318
>so i leave becoming a vampire to the hardcore people
Good idea.
>>
File: 1455863252092.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455863252092.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>All these people claiming to be vampires.
>No one seems to post or ask for a fucking picture of any fangs or shit
>No one seems to ask for them to get a gopro and webm them feeding or some shit

Gonna need some more proof before I believe this shit, bro. GoPros are cheap... ish.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (50 KB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
50 KB, 355x200
>>17395370
>tfw you can shitpost on /x/ but you can't talk to your family

man vampire lyfe seems oh so great
>>
>>17392232
>Vampire: The Masquerade

The tv series was my first contact with the vampire myth, apart from "The fearless vampire killers." It added a new dimension, something that pulls the viewer in, the possibility to actually visit the Haven club and meet vampires. If they existed it would suddenly be possible. Other popular stories placed vampires "over there" like something you look at but don't interact with. VTM removed the line between fiction and reality to some degree, creating an actual belief.

There was also this part where one of the actors playing a main character died after only 8 episodes, so they had to cancel the series. That left us hanging in the air, the feeling of "closing the book" on the story never came.
>>
>>17395388
did he really.. die? or did something else happen..
>>
>>17395378
Think about it. My family knew who I was. You don't. A little difficult to sit down at dinner and say "Nice casserole mom, and by the way I'm a vampire." Plus I had little knowledge and needed to concentrate on surviving. I didn't want to put them in danger.
>>
>>17392385

Ok, since you will probably see me post here again, let's throw another thing into the stew.

I would not claim to be a vampire because I have had no contact with them apart from "sightings", but I do share some aspects with them.

In my past lifetime I finished something that had been going on for a long time, it is a crude method, I simply call it "exhaustion." It means doing something so completely that it will be removed from your being. The ultimate thing of course being, what the ancient greeks and romans were talking of, "the good death." Dying in the complete way, with no waste in it, to the point where death himself will have to agree that he's done with you.

Then you will not die again. Achieving this has been the basis of all that I can do now. For this reason it cannot be taught to someone - it cannot be done within the frame of one lifetime. There is an exception but it would require me to have a personal contact with the person in a relation way beyond "discipleship." I can guarantee you do not want that.

I'm not going to tripfag here, just saying I will be here, and have been here for a while.

I have not aged in over 10 years. People often comment on it when they find out my real age because they won't believe I'm not a teen.
>>
>>17395376
I provide pic in previous thread.

Actually, Mr splash mountain
>>
>>17395413
i told my parents that if i die it was vampires they didnt think im crazy

if you have a good connection to your parents you can tell them that, its better than not knowing what happened
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>17395414
>>
>>17392803

If you get no introduction at all, how do you get your blood? A normal person couldn't figure this out imo (in my opinion). You can't just steal from bloodbanks like they do in movies.
>>
>>17395415
Could you share it again for those who missed it?
t. someone who missed it.
>>
>>17395414
>In my past lifetime.

So you reincarnate then? What's that like.

>There is an exception.

I'd love to hear more. And I'm not one to shy away in the face of adversity, no matter how bleak.
>>
>>17395431
Butcher.

Did you know blood pancakes are a thing? I've yet to try them, but you may aswell get creative.
>>
>>17395431
A bloodbank connection would be increadable though.

Fuck...
>>
>>17395416
>they didnt think im crazy
Hold on, let me just get my smug anime girl picture...
>>
>>17395431
How did I figure it out.

When it happened to me I couldn't really get out of my bed much. I just had to sleep and black out my window because of the light.

The headaches that week were dehabilitating. Visions of blood leaking from walls, shit like that. I just knew blood would stop my headaches. Low and behold there was a defrosting steak downstairs in my house, with a nice amount of blood inside the packaging.

Headaches stoped almost instantly. In now is just instinct.
>>
>>17395416
I don't need advice and it's a little late for me now.
>>
File: _20160224_173546.jpg (84 KB, 1602x590) Image search: [Google]
_20160224_173546.jpg
84 KB, 1602x590
>>17395435
Sure.

I never noticed them until after. But it's probably just a coincidence.
>>
File: mzrs6kFHUS1spy7ono1_500.gif (869 KB, 473x338) Image search: [Google]
mzrs6kFHUS1spy7ono1_500.gif
869 KB, 473x338
>>17395472
poor child
>>
>>17395442

My country has blood pudding, but that's pig's blood. So you mean you don't need human blood at all?
>>
>>17395483
Nah. Blood is blood.

I've never had a human before, unless you're offering.
>>
File: h.jpg (89 KB, 1268x716) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
89 KB, 1268x716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ynIEMINBjc
>>
If I capture a vampire should I keep it or kill it?
Dubs decides mode of termination.
>>
>>17395494
How'd you manage that?

Did you set a human size mouse trap?
>>
>>17395437
>So you reincarnate then? What's that like.

Pretty normal, you don't know anything until you start realizing things and some memories starts coming back.

In my past lifetime I was a german. You can look him (me) up if you want, the name was Wilhelm Bittrich, he was known enough to be google-able. I still look a lot like that as well.

>>17395437
>I'd love to hear more. And I'm not one to shy away in the face of adversity, no matter how bleak

The easiest way involves the person giving up their soul to me. Then I can directly change their being to be like me. Other than that it is pretty much impossible. It could be done if someone died and could somehow be returned at once, to the same body, that takes a long time of preparation and the situation has to be very special. I have done this to one person I need to have in my life, and I doubt I can repeat it. As I'm going to be around for a long time I need some certain peope there, so I can't mess around, I need to focus my efforts only there.

My condition also give no powers whatsoever. The only direct effect is that curses and other occult attacks are ineffective. In roleplay terminology I would make a perfect "tank."
>>
>>17395512
well how very fitting that your "condition" doesnt give you any powers whatsoever that would prove that you aren't just a delusional roleplayer

>The only direct effect is that curses and other occult attacks are ineffective

wow guess what, that applies to me too and probably literally everyone on this planet

i dont have your condition and also no one was able to attack or curse me even when they tried
>>
>>17395494
I wouldn't recommend trying to do that. Someone tried to capture one of my brethren once and it didn't end well for them.
>>
>>17395537
>no one was able to attack or curse me even when they tried

If someone curses you to prove something, they are probably no very skilled. Those involved in the real thing won't tell the victim or anyone what they did, and then the person dies in a car crash or any other "natural" way. You will never know who was the target of occult attacks.

While the condition itself give no power, I do have some skills, but those could be learned by anyone.
>>
>>17395551
curses dont work unless the person is getting paranoid from some self suggesting effect

tell me why there are so many powerful people or hated people of the public that are healthy for the longest time and nothing happens to them, you think theres no one cursing them?

i have asked plenty of "wizards" or whatever to curse me or annoyed the shit out of them, so many thought they could do something, yet im totally fine and doing super well in my job

you are just crazy and trying to be a special snowflake

"im a tank! no one can curse me!"

no, you are just like everyone else
>>
>>17395508
Dumb luck
>>17395547
Your opposition has been noted
>>
>>17395569
Please elaborate on your methods.

Do you consider yourself a Hunter?

Or are you just a diabolical trap setting serial killer? lol
>>
>>17395569
Over the decades there have been instances where vampires captured other vampires, however.
>>
>>17395596
Really?

What for.
>>
>>17395574
I'll just plead the fifth on this one
>>
>>17395560
>curses dont work unless the person is getting paranoid from some self suggesting effect

I know you like to think so. That's like saying a gun won't hurt you unless you believe it. It seems reasonable until you get shot.

>>17395560
>tell me why there are so many powerful people or hated people of the public that are healthy for the longest time and nothing happens to them

They have stronger protection, or they are political figures that no wizards are allowed to touch. If someone tried they would be punished and the curce blocked by someone who's stronger than them. If someone tried shit like that their life would be ruined at once.

IF they had the ability to do so. Some newb doing some ritual isn't something that would even getting close to dent someone's magical barriers, it's not worth replying to, it would be overkill so it's just ignored.
>>
File: lain.png (118 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
lain.png
118 KB, 332x450
>>17395333
>tfw you're hardcore enough to become a vampire, but you will never be one because they aren't real

make it end, senpai
>>
>>17395609
ok bro, you're a special, un-curseable tank

curses are real and work, but they dont work on you because you are so cool

true story

>>17395612
hmm, do you have no one you care about?

or are you just able to brush that off easily and leave it behind?
>>
>>17395604
C'mon.

I opened up to you guys and besides, It's an anonymous image board, so no harm done.

Pls, I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>17395620
>because you are so cool

You didn't read my initial post. Being cool is not part of it, it's all very crude and practical.
>>
File: 57474283558.jpg (13 KB, 306x295) Image search: [Google]
57474283558.jpg
13 KB, 306x295
>>17395633
>being immune to curses and negative magic isn't "cool"
>>
>>17395633

Let me put in it very simple:

Death is a demon. If he won't have anything to do with you, you can't die.
>>
>>17392874
kek
>>
>>17395629
I owe no one anything. See ya.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>17395038
>vampire roleplay
>immortals surviving solely on blood
>EW FUCKING CANNIBALISM YOU DEGENERATE

Cannibalism is the real world vampire, dumbass. At least its based off of it at least.
>>
>>17395688
Well.

Thanks for that, Just watch your captive doesn't bite.
>>
>>17395599
Violations. There have also been conflicts between coteries.
>>
>>17392793
Kek achieved
>>
>>17395633
> it's all very crude and practical
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>17395691
>my statement is fact
>at least at least kind of

OK kid
>>
>>17395707
Didn't know there was a code of ethics...

Who are we supposed to be accountable to? A vampire authority? How does that work and where are they based.

None of this has been explained. I didn't exactly have a mentor.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 679x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 679x516
>>17395724
Its an implication.

Cannibalism is as close to a vampire as anyone can ever get. The vampire myth comes from Vlad the Impaler, but in all obviousness the concept uses "consumption of same species" as a key part of it. Dedicate some thought to something other than fucking gay ass roleplaying.

>OK kid
>>
>>17394850
There was this guy I knew of who claimed to be a vampire hunter. I don't even believe in vampirism, but this guy seemed like a bigger asshole than whatever he supposedly "hunted"
>>
>>17392190
>Now, what is interesting, is the idea of the whole thing being orchestrated by real vampires.

>interesting

No, it's not interesting at all. Just another case of fat nerds trying to make themselves seem more interesting. See: fedoras.
>>
>>17395752
I can understand killing vampires who harm and kill innocent people.

But just killing a vampire for the fuck of it is sickening to me.

I'd love to meet and speak with one, provided they do in fact exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 481x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 481x489
>>17395773
>roleplaying to le max Xd
>>
>>17395749
Nice try angry kid, but no.
>>
>>17395783
The only role-playing I'm doing is with your mother.

Tell her I said hi..

No wait, I'll tell her later on myself.
>>
>>17395794
>kid

Way to be incapable of even rebutting anything.
>angry
>kid
>>
>>17395809
God this isnt just roleplayers but this is actually full of preteens. Lmao.

Atleast have balls and take your cancer to /b/.
>>
File: 1454795327264.jpg (30 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1454795327264.jpg
30 KB, 514x536
>>17395818
>people are having fun and discuss a paranormal topic (vampires)
>"I MUST TELL THEM HOW CRINGEY THEY ARE! I WONT HIDE THE THREAD AND MOVE ON! NO I WILL GO IN THERE AND COMPLAAAAIN!"
>>
>>17395811
Well you're wrong. Vlad isn't the origin and being a cannibal isn't being a vampire.
Do you need a juice box and a cartoon or can you find the info on your leapster?
I know you came here to be a smart guy but it's not working out for you.
>>
>>17395773
Prove you are not an overweight nerd.

>PROTIP: You can't.

You're probably so obese that you ran out of room for your chins under your neckbeard, and now store your extra chins under your flabby manboobs.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x628
>>17395827
>my friends on gaiaonline told me about /x/ a few weeks ago
>wow so many werewolf and bigfoot threads for me to be illogical and stupid in
>roleplay
>actual discussion? Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I havent told you how cringy you are so thats just in your own thought about yourself.

I dont hide any thread, i open a couple and read up, and every once in a while roleplaying of this degree happens.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 514x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 514x694
>>17395842
>let me blindly deny all your point based on actual history and logical chains of thought cause I want to imagine jenny from next door biting my pecker
>>
>>17395844
Look, I'm not seeking your approval.

And the only fat thing about me, is my cock.

Ask your mom.
>>
>>17395867
Did billy take your lunch money again?
>>
>>17395844
It kinda sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities.
>>
>>17395870
Yes.

Billy is now dead as a direct result of this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.