[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into witchcraft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: pepe goat.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe goat.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
How do I into witchcraft?
>>
Repent and believe in the one true God our Lord Jesus Christ
>>
Dig up graves
>>
>>17391253
ducked up
>>
>>17391248
No
>>
>>17391266
Have fun in hell
>>
>>17391274
I don't believe in hell
>>
Cottage cheese
>>
>>17391244
The real craft or the children's play mumbo jumbo everyone taking about?
For the real deal, you have to be ready to die.
I died an I have now the true power, because I became soul. Sounds fagy? It is the opposite, it's the highest level a human can achieve.
First step is to become soul-aware.
Don't ask how, I'm not the waiter.
>>
>>17391283
Let me guess: Satanist?
>>
>>17391276
>so that automatically makes it non existent
Muh spirit science brehhh XDDD
Seriously, witchcraft is the work of the devil making you believe in a false god and magic. You don't believe in a very real concept theologically supported but you believe that a fish bone placed in an ikea teacup will make you run faster. Please
>>
>>17391306
Hey can I axe you a question? Do you do communion at church?
>>
>>17391318
Do I receive The Holy Eucharist at Church?
Yes
>>
>>17391306
Says the guy who believes putting your hands together and asking a question in your mind will cure disease.
I'll stick with the herbal remedies, thanks.
>>
>>17391290
The opposite.
>>
>>17391326
>I have no idea what Christianity is actually about
>youz and idiot fooXDDD
At least know what you're fucking talking about before being an autist
>>
>>17391333
But that's what Christian prayer is, you put your hands together, thank your god and ask him favors and count blessings and all that.
>>
>>17391343
>having an extremely vague idea of Protestant bs prayer
>use it as representation for all of Christianity
Wew Lad, you're lost
>>
>>17391354
Oh sorry, if you're catholic you hold some beads and point at yourself.
I've heard witchcraft defined, in part, as using tangible symbolic objects as a means to channel spiritual energy, yet communion is just nice wholesome Christian devotion, right? And since transubstantiation is a common concept in Catholicism then it's literally a spiritual transformation.
>>
>>17391380
The Tridentine Latin Mass is the highest form of spirituality on this Earth and more than your ridiculous simplifications. Just because witchcraft and Catholocism share a very broad similarity in transsubstination doesn't mean witchcraft is the same as Catholocism. One is the work of God one is the work of the Devil
>>
>>17391323
So you partake in a cannibalistic ritual based in ancient Pagan rites? Why?
>>
>>17391394
Here we go again. I wish they stuck to the rule that only people 18 or over could post on this board
>>
File: 1301365183892.jpg (87 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1301365183892.jpg
87 KB, 592x592
>>17391398
I'm 22 with a bachelors degree in History, and specialized in religion.

Pagans drank blood to take on aspects of their gods. Celtic Pagans and Semitic Pagans especially.

So, no. You do participate in a borrowed ritual that has been present in numerous religions and it has it's roots in literal cannibalism.
>>
>>17391419
>pagans drank blood
Catholicism is wrong XD
No, these pagans participated in blood rituals as a way of glorifying demons and had direct connections to evil spirits.
Jesus does something completely different from paganism and establishes drinking his blood as a way of glorifying God, and using a premise used for evil for good. Also, Pagans directly copied things from early Christianity which was Catholicism.
>>
>>17391419
Also, Christ makes much bigger promises than that of pagans. He talks about his blood being eternal rather than pagan human blood drinking savages
>>
>>17391431
>Pagans directly copied things from early Christianity
Sorry, who's lost? The Catholic church's main tactic for converting the Pagans of Europe (other than join or die) was to absorb their practices and change the religious context. Most of your Christian holidays are held on ancient pagan holidays, and Easter was originally a spring fertility celebration. These are all historical facts.
>>
>>17391431

Early Christianity, was Christianity according to Christ. Which Paul fucked it all up. Even James hated Paul and his ideas. You should know this.

Pagans were all but extinct by the time they encountered Christianity. Pagans used Christianity as a way to continue their beliefs in most places. They inserted their ideas into your religion. Especially the Romans. Which is why you still celebrate Roman holidays.

Are you retarded?

Christmas was once Saturnalia. The Christmas tree you put up every year is Germanic Pagan tradition. Halloween is Samhain. Valentines day is Lupercalia (Which celebrates the Roman version of Pan.)

You need to like, read a few more books. I'm not downplaying Christianity at all. I'm just saying that YOUR version of it is corrupted and evil. Even if you are not Catholic you are still falling victim to the trap set (most likely by accident) by Paul when he started preaching to Rome, and the mistake of taking Revelations into the bible.

James himself, Jesus' own brother, disagreed with all of that. Jesus himself, if you look at his words, disagreed with it as well.

So I'm just saying, you're more Pagan than I am by being a modern Christian. And I'm Druidic.
>>
>>17391445
>Christ makes much bigger promises than that of pagans
That's what turns me off of his religion. He promises salvation and in return asks too much of us. The traditional Christian concept of sin is laughably conservative. With witchcraft-centric paganism, you don't do good things to be saved, but because it's righteous and respectful. Spiritual guidance in finding inner peace and contentment with one's life and environment is more practical and satisfying than the endless attempts to find salvation in an afterlife. And we don't drink blood.
>>
>>17391482
Pagan religions (most of them, not all.) promise salvation as well. But they do it through various means. In most, there is no threat of punishment for bad deeds as a human. Or if there was punishment it was in the form of reincarnation, or just going to a "not as good" version of the afterlife. Or, more of a prison sentence. No punishment was eternal.

That's the real difference. There was more positive reinforcement.
>>
>>17391455
>>17391457
>these are all historical facts
>you need to read more books
Do you faggots even bother to look up the counter to what you're saying.
James did not hate the ideas of Paul. This is the bullshit spewed by paeudo intellectual "history" professors and authors that have an anti Christian vendetta. All this bullshit you spew has been dismissed by all major scholars and has been refuted plenty of times. Christianity does not have pagan roots, it replaced certain similarities in paganism with the fullness of truth. It didn't steal, it corrected. But you faggots will take 7 and 3,654,765,890 and say
>they're both numbers XDDD
Seriously, this spirit science conspiracy theorist history channel level history is repulsive. You are the ones who need to do some readings. The apostles often disagreed with each other because they were human beings. But ultimately under the guidance of God were able to come into an agreement and unification. Through this, we have The Catholic Church, which is anything but evil.
>inb4 muh pedo priests XDD
>>
>>17391244
Just ask Black Phillip for help
>>
File: 1356322327458.jpg (145 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1356322327458.jpg
145 KB, 1280x800
>>17391513
Holy shit. I'm just going to assume you are a troll and leave you be. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17391522
I was so mad that I paid money to see that movie. It was horrible. Like, there were only two parts that came anywhere near being scary. The rest was just talking.
>>
>>17391522
Apparently he head-butted one of the actors and put him in the hospital.
>>
>>17391528
Sorry it wasn't all jump scares
>>
>>17391523
Ok just leave the discussion then
>>
>>17391537
I hate jumpscares to. But the movie wasn't even psychological. There was no real mystery. It was predictable. I liked the music, I loved the acting, my hopes were SO high. But no. It had to follow the exact same track taht every "BOO IT WAS SATAN" movie follows. There was just so, so, so much more they could have done.

They had the ingredients for one of the best psychological thrillers/horrors ever. But no. They had to fuck it all up with a slow ending, and a climax of "EVERYTHING YOU SAW IN THE TRAILER WITHIN 15 MINUTES" then the most cliche ending ever.

No, fuck that shit. It was a shitty movie and if you can't admit that, you are either not much of a movie goer, or you have shit taste.

There were 2, 15-30 second parts that stuck out, in a full length movie.
>>
>>17391545
I will because there is nothing more to say. You are denying things that are common knowledge to anyone who is halfway well read on the subject.
>>
>>17391559
>slow ending

Sorry, i meant a slow beginning, a slow build-up.
>>
>>17391564
I know exactly what you're talking about and have read extensively on the pagan connections to Catholicism. I'm telling you not to believe everything you hear. Jesus.
>>
>>17391248
I believe in God and Jesus.
I am supportive of homosexuality.
>>
>>17391664
Then you are in error friend
>>
>>17391431
You realize the practice of symbolically drinking blood and eating the flesh of a divine savior has its roots in paganism that exists hundreds, sometimes thousands of year before Christ?
>>
>>17391618
>read extensively on the pagan connections to Catholicism

Based on your other replies, I'm going to guess that the majority of your sources were from apologists.
>>
>>17391388
>We all make up God. You are me + I am you. We are bits of God, therefore → We are God.
>>
>>17391734
>apologists
No, just common and readily available unbiased fact.
>>
So is anyone going to help OP, or are we going to let the christcuck dominate the thread?
>>
>>17391875
Guess not. No one on this board cares about witchcraft and/or unless it's Satanic or Thelemic. It's ridiculous how much wicca triggers /x/.
>>
>>17391244
Kill goats using frogs, that will in turn evoke kek.
>>
>>17391875
Drop the goat pepe so I can take it seriously.
>>
>>17392315
>It's ridiculous how much wicca triggers /x/

Surprisingly more than the New Age tier stuff that has been makings rounds these last few days.

How does /x/ feel about Theosophy?
>>
File: witchdoc.jpg (285 KB, 1516x856) Image search: [Google]
witchdoc.jpg
285 KB, 1516x856
>>17391875
sure,
>step 1; go out into the country
>step 2; Find old woman who can teach OP to be a strega/bruha/hexenmeister/etc
>step 3; do da magics

>>17392315
witchcraft is a form of low folk magick. Wicca is a religion. If you can`t see why these two are not actually connected then your brain dead.
>>
>>17391244
Well the first step is to swear that you will never be a productive part of society, and do your best to squander your brief time on Earth chasing something that does not exist. After that I can't say for certain.
>>
>get semen
>make golem
>???
profit
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.