[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flat Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: flat-earth.jpg (80 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth.jpg
80 KB, 600x396
How would the earth work if it was flat? I'm not saying it is. It obviously isn't.

But if it was what difference would it make? Would we be able to fall off the planet? What about gravity?
>>
>>17385190
It would be endless. Think SCP space expansion endless.
>>
A huge part of the flat-earth "theory" (it feels wrong to even call it that in quotations) is a conspiracy to cover it up, therefore believing that conventional science and logic are part of that conspiracy. It's really a "you can't prove me wrong, so I'm right" mentality. Or, really, a "you can't say anything that I won't reject, so I'm right".
>>
>>17385202
Conventional science and logic aren't wrong, they're just misplaced.
>>
File: trashs.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trashs.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>17385215
This should be interesting
>>
so the sun is flat too, and you can just warp around places in a flat planet earth in a plane, ok............
>>
>>17385190
psy-op, google it.
>>
>>17385190
Some pretty large-scale physics things that we deal with every day would not work logically. A gigantic part of the human population would have to be 24/7 involved in the cover up. Somewhere there's a machine that tells part of the world's water to spin the wrong way. Someone must know what's "under" as well, since science is such a capable liar about all things in the 180 degrees of our flat earth's area of access.
>>
>>17385229
Honda Civic. Google it.
>>
>>17385238
How much do you make per click?
>>
>>17385190
We'd have to come up with sort of "special"(emphasis on the special) type of magnetic field for a flat earth to work, too, as according to their model, there's no South Pole.
>>
>>17385238
Nobody's buying here, shill.
>>
File: 1393962163086.jpg (117 KB, 774x809) Image search: [Google]
1393962163086.jpg
117 KB, 774x809
>>17385229
Why would I google something so glaringly obvious and pervasive?
>>
>>17385250
You speak for everyone? Huh. That's interesting.

What would be the purpose of me "shilling"? Who's paying me? Big Flat Earth Inc.? I don't really care if you watch it to be honest and I don't know why you felt the need to tell me. But they're there if anybody wants to anyway
>>
>>17385241
$0.00 unfortunately
>>
>>17385268
How did you get so mad so fast?
Are you on some ging power shit, anon?
>>
>>17385270
>rounding down
>2525
>>
>>17385268
Ugh, passive aggressive. Conversational. Obfuscative.
This is the internet, turd. Stop with the faux intellectualism you use in face to face.
>>
>>17385190
Vsauce made a video on it, check it out, it basically answers your question.
>>
>>17385273
Not really mad, maybe a little annoyed or frustrated is all

Also "ging power shit?" Was dat?
>>
>>17385286
Nah nigga, I'll talk how I want thanks
>>
According to flat earthers gravity isn't real. Instead of gravity pulling things towards the earth, dark matter projects the earth upwards. Not kidding.
>>
>>17385268
Stay mad, shill.

I really don't give a shit if you're trying to make a buck or just massage your woefully unjustified ego at this point. Whether you're a fraud, a dupe, or just plain crazy, the fact remains that you're the one working an angle here.
>>
>>17385297
That's cool man
>>
>>17385288
>ging power is the single coolest concept in kung fu, it's the energy manifested in the transition between absolute relaxation and absolute tension.
If you're googling anything, google that, also psy-ops, they're a real trip too.
>>
>>17385305
Zetetic Atronomy. Samuel Rowbotham. Google those too and check out the dishonest fraud who's at the heart of this bullshit.
>>
>>17385316
This is the new God of the "debait me faggit" atheists plaguing the internet.
>>
>>17385321
In what sense? Do they use him as an example of the mindset of the "believer?"
>>
>>17385323
He developed his skills in argumentation to the point that he could defend his baseless position against any form of reasoned attack
>>
>>17385330
Yeah, except when he was challenged to look at a lighthouse through a telescope to prove earth curvature and just flat-out lied about what he saw.

To me, that's not a skillful debater, just an asshole.
>>
>>17385339
That's the greatest tool of all.

Rhetoric is a fine art & Rowbotham was a great artisan.
>>
>>17385448
If I'd had that opportunity, I think I would have made it my personal mission to invite everyone in attendance to look through the scope and encourage them to sign affidavits declaring what they'd personally witnessed and heard him say.
>>
>>17385287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs&feature=youtu.be&t=3m40s
>>
https://youtu.be/B4pfbiWZcB4
>>
>>17385295
According to some. I'm in this camp: I've seen a lot of proof for flat earth and against any kind of solid/hollow ball earth. The most compelling is this. On the solid ball earth, when one rising the horizon will seem to fall away. On the hollow ball earth the horizon will seem to rise up. In truth, when one rises up, the horizon neither rises nor falls. Nor is it curves upward or downward one bit. Proof because the other vid I like with three examples was taken down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=20m16s

That isn't my only proof but it's really the only one a non-skeptic should need to investigate further.
>>
>>17385190
>How would the earth work if it was flat?
That's a bad faith question.

>But if it was what difference would it make? Would we be able to fall off the planet? What about gravity?

More bad faith questioning. Do you think BELIEVING the earth is flat or a globe is the difference between you falling into space or not? Yes. That's dumb.
>>
>>17385581
You're a real piece of work, you know that?

Saying the same shit that gets blown out in - every. Fucking. Thread - isn't ever going to make it any less bullshit than it was the first time.
>>
>>17385587
And you're still pink knighting. You still haven't responded to the fact that disproves your model.

Here is the fact: I present evidence that disproves the ball model.

You try to take me to task for being unable to prove every single facet of the flat earth model which is not disproved at all. It's basically like this. I say you're about to walk off a cliff and you say "I bet you don't even know all the minerals under your feet." I let you walk off the cliff.
>>
This reminds me of a guy in the YouTube comments that told me that there's proof of a dome in our atmosphere. His "proof" was the aura borealis, sun dogs, sun halos, and rainbows....FUCKING RAINBOWS
>>
>>17385581

See
>>17383670
>>17383563
>>17382952
>>17384076
>>
>>17385595
See >>17385609
>>
>>17385609
>>17385614
For the last time. You're asking questions snarkily and in bad faith. I'm not even going to bother answering any question from you EVER because it would jut be a dead end. You are not worth the energy because you will just squander the effort I'd put in.

Just pretend I don't know and will never know an shut up so non-skeptics can ask questions and get answers.
>>
>>17385621
Sorry if my tone offends your delicate sensibilities. None of that, however, negates the fact that your proof has been refuted. Multiple times. Ad nauseum.
>>
>>17385621
You're answering questions in bad faith you dumb cunt. You have no intentions of accepting that your bullshit is fake, even though it is indeed fake. You refuse to listen to reason.
>>
>>17385626
No it hasn't. You only proof was a video you said had a curve without a fish eye lense but there was no curve at all in the video. My point still stands and it will always stand because its TRUE.
>>
>>17385621
You really are a coward if you can't handle even the slightest challenge. It pains me deeply that you don't feel my soul is worth saving. Remember how I quoted the parable of the Lost Lamb last month? You fail on every conceivable level, even when it comes to understanding your professed faith.
>>
>>17385628
It's even visible in the still image.
>>
>>17385633
>You really are a coward if you can't handle even the slightest challenge.
I used to respond to those question but I care less now. I don't have a fuse long enough.
>It pains me deeply that you don't feel my soul is worth saving.
Good.
>Remember how I quoted the parable of the Lost Lamb last month?
That wasn't me. But jesus said that the son can only do what he sees his father doing and that is why he does like god and the jews do like satan. God hardened pharaohs heart and then punished him. You've been a real dick head and there is no way I'm going to engage with you right now.
>>
>>17385635
http://youtu.be/sQw_C5KLhFM
See?
>>
>>17385637
Jesus didn't exclude anyone from salvation. The early church consisted primarily of Jews. On what basis do you exclude them as if they're inherently beyond Grace?
>>
>>17385637
>That wasn't me.
Every sentence you've typed makes that seem highly unlikely. Especially in light of you having already said >>17383154 in response to >>17383141.
>>
>>17385635
Fine. The sun was not below the clouds, dipshit. It was a dumb fucking question to begin with. The clouds were being illuminated by the near, local sun and the were lighting up that one area, like all sunsets do.

This is in contrast to the International Space Station videos which show the earth becoming uniformly dark when the sun get below the vanishing point. ISS video of a sun set: https://youtu.be/GDaiw-G1VGE?t=3m48s 3m48s

Actual sunsets that demonstrate that the sun is close and illuminating the surface of the earth locally: https://youtu.be/GDaiw-G1VGE?t=12m2s

Feel free to watch the whole video. I linked the parts relevant to the conversation but something might click with you if you see the whole thing.

>>17385650
>Jesus didn't exclude anyone from salvation.

That is not true.

>Then the disciples came and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?”

>And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know ythe secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

>For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, aeven what he has will be taken away. 1

>This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

>Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:

>‘“You will indeed hear but never understand,
and you will indeed see but never perceive.”

>For this people's heart has grown dull,
and with their ears ethey can barely hear,
and their eyes they have closed,
lest they should see with their eyes
and hear with their ears
and understand with their heart
and turn, and I would heal them.’

>But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.

>For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.

The son can only do as the father. And his son too.
>>
>>17385641
Dude, that looks flat to me.
>>
>>17385665
>The sun was not below the clouds, dipshit. It was a dumb fucking question to begin with. The clouds were being illuminated by the near, local sun and the were lighting up that one area, like all sunsets do.

Except in that picture and countless, countless others, the sun is clearly lighting the clouds from an angle it could never have in a flat/near model, and videos beyond number can confirm that at the very least, the sun is always much further away than clouds of any type.

>This is in contrast to the International Space Station videos which show the earth becoming uniformly dark when the sun get below the vanishing point. ISS video of a sun set

How does the ISS not contradict your flat model? Am I correct in my understanding that you're willing to concede that the ISS exists? I only ask because it quite clearly invalidates your entire model, insofar as it orbits a round planet.

>That's not true.
Ah, so you're a Calvinist. Say no more. Now I understand your reluctance with entering into the whole salvation game. You believe in Predestination. I'm sure the Westboro Baptist Church would love to have you. I hear attendance is down.
>>
>>17385666
Put a straight edge up to your screen. Even at a height of 23 miles, the curvature is subtle. See >>17384076
>>
Ok, that's enough for me. I'm off to bed. Thanks for falling apart again. See you next month.
>>
>>17385689
>Except in that picture and countless, countless others, the sun is clearly lighting the clouds from an angle it could never have in a flat/near model, and videos beyond number can confirm that at the very least, the sun is always much further away than clouds of any type.

Ooooh. I misunderstood the question. You mean why does the sun appear to be below the clouds which are appear "higher" than it but are actually closer. That is just perspective and vanishing point. I'm sure you learned about it in an art class but its real world implications are never really explored. This video scratches the surface in 1 minute https://youtu.be/aYoYQAD3SCM?t=36s 36s and this one goes more in depth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=32m21s 32m21s

>How does the ISS not contradict your flat model? Am I correct in my understanding that you're willing to concede that the ISS exists? I only ask because it quite clearly invalidates your entire model, insofar as it orbits a round planet.

I believe the ISS is a hologram.

>Ah, so you're a Calvinist.
No. I don't know what that means.

>Say no more. Now I understand your reluctance with entering into the whole salvation game. You believe in Predestination.
If a quote of jesus' own words makes you think somehow less of me then, from my point of view, you have a very big problem due to a very small understanding.

>I'm sure the Westboro Baptist Church would love to have you. I hear attendance is down.
I don't understand.
>>
>>17385696
Explain why things that should be below the earth curve of the earth, given their distance from the observer, are still visible through with binoculars or telescopes parallel to the ground: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLOT3Tqi-Q

Explain why nothing curves the globe model says, but is uniform like the flat earth model implies: horizons, lakes, rivers, the ocean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLOT3Tqi-Q
>>
File: 2016-02-22 04.18.37.png (378 KB, 739x612) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-22 04.18.37.png
378 KB, 739x612
Op had legit questions about the theoretical physics of a flat earth and how they correlate to our current idea of physics. Yet here we are, well into what became a bait thread.

/x/, this is getting out of hand.
>>
File: a0xJKJR.png (558 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
a0xJKJR.png
558 KB, 610x457
>>
>>17385718
I say his questions were bullshit because they premise was "I know its bullshit but tell me how this works given everything that makes it retarded."
>>
I'm still here for a couple more hours answering flat earth questions.
>>
>>17385730
How does it feel being an evolutionary and cultural throwback way into ancient history?
>>
>>17385738
Good.
>>
>>17385729
Valid point. I suppose it was bullshit. I guesdThat's just how I interpreted his question.
>>
>>17385715
>Explain how the earth curve of the earth, given their distance from the observer, are still visible through with binoculars or telescopes parallel to the ground.

Couple of different answers, actually. One of them has to do with the height of the observer. The other one has to do with atmospheric refraction. See, at ground level, the atmosphere is sufficiently dense to become a factor. Water vapor plays a role as well. For an excellent example of this, see the Bedford Level experiment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

It's an effect that surveyors are familiar with. Incidentally, this same experiment also answers your second question, as the water is following the curve.

Explain this using nothing but vanishing point:
http://youtu.be/7nUFLLUahSI

On that same topic, vanishing perspective doesn't work the way flat-earthers reeeeally wish it did. If it did, the sun and moon would get gradually smaller as they got further away. No one anywhere has ever observed that happening.
>>
>>17385781
>If it did, the sun and moon would get gradually smaller as they got further away. No one anywhere has ever observed that happening.

Here's a video of just that thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoYQAD3SCM&feature=youtu.be&t=53s
about 53s in
>>
Eratosthenes is rotating in the total volume of his grave.
>>
>>17385781
To be quite snarky, I am surprised you didnt just say "superior mirage." From anchorage Alaska, at an elevation of 102ft, Mt. Foraker can be seen with the naked eye.

At 120miles away, the summit of the mountain should be leaning away from the observer and be hidden with seven thousand, seven hundred, and nineteen feet of ball-earth. In reality, the entire mountain, from base to summit, can be seen standing upright.

Another example from Anchorage is Mt. McKinley. At 130 miles away on the ball earth, the twenty thousand three hundred and twenty foot summit should be leaning away from the observe and be almost half covered by nine thousand two hundred and twenty feet of ball-earth. But just like Mt. Foraker, Mt. McKinley is always seen standing straight up and is visible from base to summit.

From Genoa, Italy, at a height of just seventy feet aboce sea level, the island of Gorgona can often be seen from a distance of eighty miles away. On the ball earth, however, Gorgona should be hidden beneath three thousand three hundred and thirty two feet of curvature.

Also from Genoa, the island of Corsica, can often be seen at ninety nine miles away. On the ball earth, Corsica should be hidden behind five thousand two hundred and forty five feet. Almost a mile of curvature.

Also from Genoa, the island of Capraia. At one hundred and two miles, the island of Capraia should be hidden under five thousand six hundred five feet of curvature. Over a mile.

There are more, less fantastic examples but Atmospheric refraction should sound ridiculous now.
>>
>>17385804
Eratosthenes's measurements can also support ball earth. They aren't ball earth exclusive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs&feature=youtu.be&t=3m40s
>>
>>17385787
Nice use of focal length and aperture. Have him repeat the video using a sun filter. Also, I'd like to hear the explanation of how, regardless of apparent size, it's still pretty clearly getting closer and closer to the horizon throughout the video before sinking below the ridge.

The best part of all this is that OP asked how the physics of a flat earth would work, and instead of answering him, you just keep offering up more "proof."
>>
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1024x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1024x669
>>17385814
By how much should it be leaning away?

Funny part is, I can't see the base. Maybe that's just the shadow, though. Can't se the base here either.

You're also revealing that you don't understand how to calculate drop.

Now, if you would, please, explain the Bedford level experiment and why it proves, when done correctly, that there is curvature.
>>
>>17385814
You're an idiot. You're underestimating the size of this earth. You're a tiny little nigger compared to it. You can just barely notice curvature if you are in an airplane.
You can also watch the ISS spacestation live feed right now but I guess in your mind thats just fake 3d animation and everyone is lying to us. All scientist are all jew shills lying to us, right?

You're the kind of person that joins ISIS in the long run because you just cant accept that your muslim conspiracy shit isnt real. Wake up while you still can.
>>
>>17385817
A deep well on the Summer solstice was all it took for an ancient Greek to realize the Earth is round, and within a year calculate its circumference to within a thousand miles. What's wrong with kids today?
>>
>>17385842
>By how much should it be leaning away?

I don't know. It doesn't seem to be learning once bit. Tell me again how my eyes are wrong and your science-priests have all the answers.

>You're also revealing that you don't understand how to calculate drop.

Yes I do. No I didn't.

>Now, if you would, please, explain the Bedford level experiment and why it proves, when done correctly, that there is curvature.

Please show me a video of it being done so I can see and think about it.

>>17385861
>You're an idiot.
No I'm not.

> You're underestimating the size of this earth.
I am not.

> You're a tiny little nigger compared to it.
Not relevant,

>You can just barely notice curvature if you are in an airplane.
Not because the ball model is right. Because the ball model is wrong. In a plane the horizon should fall away as you rise but it fucking doesn't.

>You can also watch the ISS spacestation live feed right now but I guess in your mind thats just fake 3d animation and everyone is lying to us.

The best animation a portion 18 billion dollars can buy. Photographs are not reality. It's a photograph. And photos can be altered and manipulate. Video is not reality. And here are some examples of that. https://youtu.be/lchtwf5Fvhc?t=4m22s

>All scientist are all jew shills lying to us, right?
Maybe. I don't know what NASA's information structure is like.

>You're the kind of person that joins ISIS in the long run because you just cant accept that your muslim conspiracy shit isnt real.

No you.

>Wake up while you still can.
No. You. :(
>>
>>17385861
Television shows and movies routinely spoof whole cities without you noticing. Did you look at the video I linked. Seeing that, don't you see that it would thus be easy AF to spoof clouds, a light source, a topography, and lights at night. Especially given NASA's budget is much larger than any studios.
>>
>>17385814
>To be quite snarky, I am surprised you didnt just say "superior mirage."
Well allow me to snark right back and say if superior mirage were the correct explanation, I would have said so. You're demonstrating a flawed understanding of physics in general and optics in particular.
>>
>>17385888
>NASA's budget is much larger than any studios
You're wrong, we Americans take our entertainment very seriously. NASA's anual budget is probably about half of a major Hollywood studio's
>>
>>17385902
You're right. I was wrong.
>>
>>17385877
You're the only one who needs priests. I can use logic. The answer is at a distance of 120 miles, you're at an angular displacement of roughly .005 radians, which translates to an angle of .28 degrees.

Does that help provide some idea of the scale we're working with here?
>>
>>17385190
>>17385238
shill cunt posting the same thread every day and the same links.

and the same bullshit "let's pretend" story where you go "well i really don't believe in this stuff guys, but look how convincing it is! maybe there's something to it."

like, i never wish harm on people but i really want you to get hit by a bus or something.
>>
File: dbjiyddv53.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dbjiyddv53.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>17385877
>Please show me a video of it being done so I can see and think about it.

Read. There's links describing here already at>>17385781.
>>
>>17385922
Radians? GTFO

>>17385934
The linked video is not the bedford experiment. I know what it is.
>>
Wow. Learned fools are out in force this morning.
>>
>>17385190
youre a shill for just asking desu, you shouldve asked /b/ theres way too many retards here, also learn to use google to answer your stupid fucking questions
fine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
>>
>>17385190

The thing I hate most about the flat earth """""theory""""" is that no one will ever answer the question of why the entire world is trying to keep it a secret that we live on a flat world instead of a sphere. Literally what purpose does it give to lie about that?

Not to mention I have to wonder what they think goes on when you take a flight that would have gone off the edge of the world, like from America to Asia.
>>
>>17385942
Hey, you asked me what it would be. I assumed you wanted an answer. My bad.
>>
>>17385959
Answer is too long to transcribe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoGTeM0koQ&feature=youtu.be&t=44m12s 44m12s
>>
File: 0wjouGk.gif (1 MB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
0wjouGk.gif
1 MB, 482x482
>>17385959
>Not to mention I have to wonder what they think goes on when you take a flight that would have gone off the edge of the world, like from America to Asia.
>>
>>17385989
Why can you sometimes see the moon and the sun at the same time?
>>
>>17385995
The map is just a aid to help you understand the sun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8 This vid shows the seasons and the moon and sun's relative velocity.
>>
>>17385989
Yeah, too bad that shit falls apart once you start looking into non-stop flights where the "flat earth" milages are just not even close to right.
>>
>>17386016
If you say so.
>>
>>17386002
so this map is valid when you're asking about one thing and invalid when you're asking about another thing and you don't see any problems with that.
>>
>>17386022
I don't know dude. Calm down.
>>
>>17386024
>I don't know dude. Calm down.

Nice dodge, fuckface.
>>
File: ufufufu_by_cold_devil-d45na63.jpg (227 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
ufufufu_by_cold_devil-d45na63.jpg
227 KB, 700x800
>>17386026
>>
>>17385197
I'd fucking love that. You could just load up a big ol boat and sail on forever.
>>
File: Earth Moon Perspective.jpg (88 KB, 700x685) Image search: [Google]
Earth Moon Perspective.jpg
88 KB, 700x685
Solved:

Earth NOT Flat
>>
>>17385190
If the flat earth were big enough, the curvature of spacetime would give the illusion of being round. Lifting off, away from gravity, deforms spacetime, turning a flat object into a round body as you enter the space between the other flat realms.
>>
>>17386048
>inb4 people say the moon landing was fake
>>
Unless you also think that physics is a secret conspiracy with no goal, a flat earth would collapse in on itself almost and naturally form a globe
>>
>>17386097
Not all physics. Just astrophysics.
>>
>>17386079
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5N2eLICRdk
>>
>>17385709
>I believe the ISS is a hologram.

Projected onto what? In order for a hologram to work the light has to hit something so it can bounce back and show us the image, otherwise the light will just continue on in a straight path and the image will never be seen.

And let me guess all those rockets we sent up were holograms as well?
>>
File: 1434551704399.png (101 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1434551704399.png
101 KB, 255x191
>>17386079
>implying it wasn't just a pathetic attempt by mericans to fool the russians during the space race
>>
>>17385877
>Please show me a video of it being done so I can see and think about it.
>Photographs are not reality. It's a photograph. And photos can be altered and manipulate. Video is not reality. And here are some examples of that. https://youtu.be/lchtwf5Fvhc?t=4m22s [Open]

Please, tell me what it's like to be such a weak minded simpleton.
>>
>>17386019
Go ahead. Look up some hub flights. We'll wait. Just make sure to check over multiple days, because not all non-stop flights are available on a daily basis.
>>
>>17385942
>Radians? GTFO

If that's you're response than you either are legitimately retarded or an expert troll. You should kill yourself either way.
>>
>>17386295
This dickhead's not an expert anything, except maybe a shill.
>>
>>17386100
Astrophysics is just the application of physics onto the cosmos. Unless you're talking quantum mechanics, physics doesn't change wether you're on Earth or in space.
>>
>>17385922
This guy was on the right track, but he flubbed on the math somewhere. It's 1.72 degrees. I think he used the circumference instead of the radius.
>>
>>17385190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
here ya go, everything is explained here
>>
File: To-BoB.jpg (59 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
To-BoB.jpg
59 KB, 600x451
>>
File: James.jpg (87 KB, 823x950) Image search: [Google]
James.jpg
87 KB, 823x950
>>17385190
Who has the power to go out in space and tell everyone the earth is round? NASA. Who controls NASA? Governments. We have no actual way of telling if earth is flat or round, even if it is flat how is it going to affect us? Our own government lied to us about information before, why are we going to trust them once more? U.S. Government said a terrorist group had mass weapons of destruction without physical proof, we went to the middle east to find a bunch of sand. Scientists work for all governments, think about it. There has to be secrets scientists and governments are keeping from us, if we ever find out these secrets there will be widespread panic, chaos etc.
>>
>>17385190

Well, let's assume we can skip all of the planet formation stuff, and the structural integrity stuff, and just create a flat planet. This is what would happen:

>gravity would be strongest at the centre of the disk, so the closer you got to the edges the 'steeper' it would feel as gravity tries to take you back to the centre
>everywhere would have night and day at the same time, all being on the same surface
>water would pool towards the centre, so oceans would either be non-existent or shallow at the edges
>you wouldn't get earthquakes because the tectonic plates wouldn't exist without a mantle below it
>you wouldn't have a magnetic field, since the iron core would not be molten without melting everything on the surface above the centre

That's about it, off the top of my head.
>>
If the earth's flat and the moon is close, why do ham radio operators get the delay one would expect to get as if the moon's around 240, 000 miles away?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/technology/27moon.html?_r=0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDIN4Xy95D0
>>
>>17386345
This guy ain't NASA.

>>17384076
>>
>>17386253
>implying you understand how easy Russia could have blown us out of the water just using signal triangulation.
>>
>>17386345
> OMFG TEH WURLD IZ FLAT IM KILLING EVERYWON!!!!!!1!111

Yeah no. There would be no breakdown if that "information" was released, since the vast majority of people would simply not care because it doesn't directly affect them. So while the government has definitely lied to us before, there is literally no reason to keep the Earth's shape, or the shape of every other planet, a secret.

And no, no no no that is so far from the truth. Every scientist does NOT work for the government. A huge number work for either private companies or universities, and that's not including the tens of thousands of amateurs out there that research this stuff for fun.
>>
Fun Fact: Flat Earth threads are full of trolls trolling other trolls, who then troll back. Think Endless Feedback Loop.
>>
>>17386354
Well it took about 9 1/2 hours, 114 posts, and countless derailments, but there you go, OP finnaly got his answer.
>>
>>17386763
This. Why they aren't deleted on sight is beyond me. All they do is waste everyone's time, get everyone pissed, and accomplish absolutely nothing. They're like /b/ threads on /x/.
>>
>>17386773
Have you actually watched a video on flat earth theory?

I'm not saying it's true, but it raises some interesting points
>>
Why are mods deleting videos about flat earth theory in a thread about flat earth theory?
>>
>>17386755
Who controls those private companies and/or universities?
>>
>>17385215
And your parents aren't angry with you, they're just disappointed.
Whatever you say.
>>
>>17386793
Such as?
>>
>>17385190
> It obviously isn't.

then explain this

http://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-9534848-stock-footage-time-lapse-of-the-moon-setting-over-water-with-moving-stars-and-milky-way-note-there-are-many.html

or this

http://www.shutterstock.com/fr/video/clip-4526936-stock-footage-moon-rise-from-the-ocean-timelapse-with-stars.html?src=recommended/2516963:5/3p
>>
>>17386253
>implying there is a space and no dome
>implying russians ain't full into that deception shit

nice try shill
>>
I can't even fathom how far a paranoid schizophrenic has to go and how miniscule their worldview must be before they start to think the government is trying to hide the fact that the earth is a flat surface and that space doesn't exist and is just a massive dome. This is like that woman who goes up to random people and accuses them of stalking and monitoring her, like a fucking postal worker, or that girl who thinks the sun is a living cosmic entity and speaks to her telepathically.
>>
>>17386862
Well I posted two videos about flat eart theory in this thread but they got deleted for some reason, even though the this thread is about flat earth theory. The videos would do a better job explaining it then I could.

I'd post them here again but I don't feel like getting banned, it's kind of annoying

Just look up "Flat Earth: The biggest Lie of All" on youtube, there's two parts.

It's the one I watched which is why I recommend it, I can't recommend any other ones because I don't know how well made they are. Some of the things brought up really make you think, especially in the second part when it starts showing you how zero gravity can be simulated in earth's atmosphere and other things about how they can fake being in space
>>
I didn't want this thread to turn out like this. I just wanted to talk about the physics. I won't make threads like these in the future anymore.
>>
>>17386755
> There would be no breakdown if that "information" was released, since the vast majority of people would simply not care

not sure about that one especially when it comes to the dome. I have a feeling many would quickly start feeling like trapped rats, and rightfully so. It may turn into a full blown panic after a little while once Pa and Ma's belief system has been crushed for good.
>>
>>17386796
because of the conspiracy to control the truth.
>>
>>17385190
I'TS REAL THIS SHIT!
>>
>>17386048
dat pic is from Jurassic park isn't it?
>>
Friendly reminder that you'll see another rash of Flat Earth "proof" threads toward the end of next month, too. Screenshot this.

I don't know if this is just when this asshole's meds run out or if there's some weird effort to drum up views on the YT channels associated with all these vids, but whatever the case may be, it will be back.

I'll be hiding threads like these in the future because this guy's been BTFO in so many different ways that it's not worth my time ever doing it again. I would encourage others to do the same.

Now go ahead, shills/trolls/lunatics, feel free to cite this as me being part of some massive cover-up. I know how important having the last word is to you, no matter how many times you're beat down and leave questions unanswered, so this is me giving you my blessing on having the last word.
>>
>>17385190
How could we have tree if not for flat earth?
>>
>>17387143
I Hate Shills is a part of some massive cover-up.

Thanks for giving me permission :D

Last word
>>
just so you guys know the earth is actually round
>>
File: x in a nutshell.png (929 KB, 1275x875) Image search: [Google]
x in a nutshell.png
929 KB, 1275x875
>Thousands of years ago people found out using pretty much no technology that the Earth was round
>Today with modern science absolutely proving that fact people think it's flat
Why did we try to stop the plague? We should have helped it.
>>
>>17387440
The connections are all there,
Fact: the "stars" and "planets" are all less than 7000 miles from where you sit.
Fact: you are being BRED on this plane as a loosh-cow for our reptilian overseers
Fact: the alien-controlled government & media WILL suppress this knwlege & disrupt its dissemination by any means necessary!
No one is safe
Everything you've ever been taught is a lie
You & only You can blaze the trail of TRUE, Flat Earth knowlege for yourself! No one is going to hold your hand, no one can!
>>
>>17387456
Yes. I'm a flat earther too. Or as I think of it "an empirical thing."
>>
Not a single 3d human being, not a single empathic actor, is truly aware of the vast mechanizations of this, unrelenting, genuinely evil plot!

Your "proof" is steeped in fiction & seasoned with the lies that you have accepted, unchallenged, as fact.
The real Fact: is that you can't see past your own optic nerve.
that the Fact: of your existence Depends on their will that you exist!https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
Is the Fact: of your absolute dependence on the owners of the factory-farm planet on which you were BRED to SERVE them so dis-enchanting that you've found solace in the small comfortable of your slavery?

Fact: you can't buy an aeroplane, you can only buy the feeling of owning an aeroplane!
>>
>>17385273
>>17385286
>>17385297
samefag
>>
astronomical geometry is non euclidian. It may look like we're all just on spherical motes of dust floating through the void, but its actually a series of flat planes connected through an illusory, non-euclidian geometric field that is only traversible through the magic of rocket propulsion geometry.
>>
>>17387484

In English?
>>
>>17387440
>>17385804
>>
>>17387489
its hard to explain, but this is a good primer for non euclidean geometry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvs_gTrP3wg

Also, it can be seen/modeled in certain video game editors where what looks like a straight, hallway, is actually a distorted geometric shape that leads to some pretty weird pathing and shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4ySkR48cI
>>
>>17386793
Yes I have and they make interesting points but it's very apparent that they have no clue what they are talking about. Having a spherical Earth is the only way things like plate tectonics, earthquakes, and our magnetic field work, and we have mountains of seismic data that can only be explained if the Earth is spherical. They're smart, but at the same time a waste of intelligence.
>>
>>17386840
>Who controls those private companies
PRIVATE citizens, that's why they're called PRIVATE companies.
>>
>>17387025
>I have a feeling many would quickly start feeling like trapped rats, and rightfully so

Well what the fuck are they gonna do commandeer a rocket and try to break out?
>>
>>17387960
Who controls what is being said about new discoveries?
>>
>>17387178
Fuck you I got the last word now faggtron.
>>
>>17385190
Lol. I'm always amazed at whackos on YT that make long videos about how the earth is flat. Its funny but hard to believe people really think that way.
>>
>>17387980
Nah, me
>>
>>17387975
Scientific publishing juornals.

Let me guess you think vaccines cause autism as well?
>>
>>17388001
In yo dreams ho
>>
>>17388026
Who controls what Scientific publishing journals put out into the public?
>>
>>17388031
Fine, you win.......
>>
>>17385709
>
>>Believes ISS is a hologram
>>Presents footage from ISS as evidence
>>Doesn't understand that color gradient of sky/clouds is based of refraction of light in an atmosphere surrounding an oblate spheroid

Um...
>>
>>17386345
>
Whelp let's go home guys I guess the private aeronautics industry never existed in the first place.
>>
File: 1444264795893.gif (2 MB, 334x357) Image search: [Google]
1444264795893.gif
2 MB, 334x357
>>17388275
somebody should let spaceX, boeing, lockheed, etc.. know
>>
File: flatearthdumbtheory.png (12 KB, 1008x630) Image search: [Google]
flatearthdumbtheory.png
12 KB, 1008x630
if the earth were flat, then that would mean other planets are flat, and we would see them like this in the universe through our telescopes. tell me, have you seen any planets that look like pic related? no. think about this.
flat earth theory put to rest once and for all.
>>
>>17388039
The scientific publishing journals that are PRIVATELY owned. I'm only acknowledging your blatant trolling because I have nothing netter to do.
>>
>>17388059
Why thank you!
>>
actually a flat earth scientifically interesting because gravity is all fucked up

its normal in the center of the disk but gets greater and greater the further out you get the more gravity pushes you back swords the center to the point you feel like your climbing a sheer wall

until you get to the edge which normalizes
>>
>>17385190
>How would the earth work if it was flat?
Gravity would crush the earth into a sphere.
>>
>>17388371
These oblate-spheroid-earthers are always trying to get the last word in!
Listen, what you know about zetetic astronomy couldn't fill a thimble, you hear??
>>
>>17385730
if the earth is flat then why cant I stand on a roof top and see into another country on the other side of the pacific
>>
>>17388397
Haze.

Also rendering, since you're in the matrix.
>>
>>17388408
nah its a clear sunny day and I took the red pill
>>
>>17388397
>>17385730

Also if the earth is flat where is the gravity coming from
>>
>>17388411
The pill was part of the illusion.
Morpheus is Illuminaughty.
>>
>>17388416
That's not how it works. Glad you're on our side though!
>>
>>17388416
Rapid ascension, 'cause Jesus our savior.
>>
>>17388306
Not if the nature of their flatness were non euclidian.
>>
>>17388317
Just kidding :P
>>
>>17385583
>faith
Dense motherfucker
>>
>>17388426
are all flat earthers creationists?
>>
>>17388424
There is no way any sane person believes the earth is flat. flat earth forum is full of the same kind of trolls that populate the jenkum forums.

They get off on backing some ridiculous idea as truth because its funny.

maybe I would be open to the idea if we didn't send people into space and to the moon, where they took photos and videos of the earth.

>hurr but every single image/video of round earth on the internet is faked

www.mentalhealth.com
>>
>>17388636

No, some are simulationists.

But believing a higher power created the world k's a nessicity for flat earthers. Because they are completely unable to figure out how a flat earth would naturally form.
>>
>>17388432
>non euclidian
but they're saying the nature of earths flatness is non euclidean so why would it be different for others in our solar system.
>>
>>17388678
all planetary bodies are flat planes until the observer leaves their zone of influence and enters the void between the planes. Gazing through the void, every plane appears as a sphere, except when you are standing directly on it, then the plane-ness is apparent
>>
>>17388756
and people huff containers of rotted fecal matter and urine as a psychotropic
>>
>>17388314
So your telling me, theres nobody who keeps watch of what gets put out to the public? Because everything is private?
>>
>>17388919
Man, you're just so indoctrinated that the truth will roll off you like rain from an umbrella.

Jesus, why do I bother with these SHEEP?
>>
>>17388925

Explain how flat earth would form without using god as a crutch.

Go
>>
>>17388925
I'm asking questions, not asking you to solve world hunger.
>>
File: 1454342792328.jpg (43 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
1454342792328.jpg
43 KB, 500x615
>>17388858
>>
>being curious about a tall tale some schizophrenics made up on their free time and couldn't get out of their head
>>
>>17388936
>Give me the answer but don't give me the answer.
>>
>>17388982
Implying most who believes in a flat earth is schizophrenic
>>
>>17388858
And people huff paint thinner too. whats the point? are you denying that methane and other volatile chemicals have mind altering effects when huffed in adequate concentrations?
>>
>>17388416
>>17388416
Figure it out yourself, loser. >>17385814
>>
>>17388416
Hyperpenis.
>>
File: VSAUCE.jpg (8 KB, 186x224) Image search: [Google]
VSAUCE.jpg
8 KB, 186x224
>>17385573
I paused it here.
>>
>>17389103
Implying you don't want to hit it. With your dick.
>>
>>17386294
By flat earth mileages what do you mean?
If you look from Australia to one way destinations they all make sense on FE model.

But if you look at Asia to NA for example, it will be similar on both models.

Also depending on the round earth model map you're looking at the distances will vary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_map_changes

Note I'm not a FE, I'm just saying that I'm unable to find proof in flight paths that would prove the round earth model.
>>
>>17385190
I just came here to say that I fought a SFV bot today named Flat_Earth and it almost beat me the first round. Then I realized it was a bit. Quit making this shit. What's the point?
>>
How would wind even work? Or volcanic activity? Would a flat earth mean flat...sun? Flat Jupiter? Wouldn't gravity need to drastically change from center to edge? If you stood in the direct center would you feel the spin due to centripital (sp?) force? Or does it spin like a coin on it's side? Again then, if you were on the center line it would change everything.

These are basic ass questions that break down FE. It doesn't make any physical sense. If we spin like a pizza being tossed then throwing a ball straight would actually curve, particularly as you near the edge.

In other words, where is the evidence the world isn't round? Everyone always asks for proof but in the affirmative. I want proof that negates the possibility we are round. Not suggests, not imply. Math and our eyes give credit to it being round. Give me something that rock solid.
>>
>>17389235
Check out the polar projection map that Flatheads always cite, then take a look at the "flat," straight-line distance between Australia, South Africa, and South America.

Flatheads try to cite flight routes as evidence in support of their model, ignoring the fact that airlines decide their routes with an eye toward minimizing vacancies,so they don't always make daily, non-stop flights between international hubs; however, the fact that such flights are ever available and take far less time than the "flat" model can account for does a pretty thorough job of wrecking their model.
>>
>>17389279
What's the point of them - just fucking with people or are they trying to generate clicks on YT channels?
>>
>>17389398
No clue, didn't even think to check YouTube for bot videos. That makes lots of sense.

EPIC BOT BEATS REAL PLAYERS! WATCH MY UNCLE REACT TO THE KO'S!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: ZNBCPS5.jpg (83 KB, 603x603) Image search: [Google]
ZNBCPS5.jpg
83 KB, 603x603
>>
File: image.gif (1004 KB, 402x301) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1004 KB, 402x301
>>17389600
It's called focal length, asshole. You should maybe look into it. Second picture is what the earth really looks like from the moon when it's the focus of the shot.

Pic related.
>>
>>17389684
don't be silly
>>
>>17389698
So what's your point? Space is fake and gravity doesn't real?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyLYbvZIYoU
>>
File: 1456217164278.png (807 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
1456217164278.png
807 KB, 1200x1920
>>17389592
Is that a fucking????
>>
>>17389716
maybe, yeah. i've not been there yet.
density, plus buoyancy equals ?
i have more questions than answers.
>>
File: 1456217164278~2.jpg (127 KB, 1188x531) Image search: [Google]
1456217164278~2.jpg
127 KB, 1188x531
IS THAT A FUCKING?!?!!?!!
>>
File: tumblr_mx73xeSuhP1soalt8o6_500.gif (992 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx73xeSuhP1soalt8o6_500.gif
992 KB, 500x271
>>
>>17389749
So based off your calculations, what's the expected observed curvature at the height of the image you're spamming?
>>
>>17389755
YES
>>
>>17389770
i am not spamming any image. nasa is.
>>
Goodbye bot/shill/troll. You had your chance to actually discuss it, but you'd rather just be a smug asshole.
>>
File: WUXuX6o.jpg (129 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
WUXuX6o.jpg
129 KB, 1200x900
>>17389716
can you point me in the direction of some experiments(using scientific method) that prove gravity? thank you in advance ;)
>>
File: tumblr_ma9dfoBjn91ryvq99o1_500.gif (982 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma9dfoBjn91ryvq99o1_500.gif
982 KB, 500x500
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 575x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 575x719
http://www.livescience.com/20369-earth-pictures-space.html

Nice composite image ya got there. Check out that link for more single-shots like pic related.
>>
>>17389821
I already did. Look up the Cavendish experiment. That video's just a nice, rough demonstration of gravitational attraction. It's perfectly serviceable when you're not interested in measuring the magnitude of the gravitational constant.
>>
>>17389855
can you point me in the direction of some experiments(using scientific method) that prove gravity? thank you in advance ;)
>>
Also, if you're in the mood to look things up(and assuming you actually believe this horseshit), look up the Dunning-Kruger effect too, while you're at it.

/thread
>>
File: 1443085599303.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1443085599303.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>17389866
>Cavendish experiment
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/fake-cavendish-experiments.326417/
>>
File: 1447644626668.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1447644626668.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/fake-cavendish-experiments.326417/
>>
>anyone that has ever traveled vast distances by boat is in on it
>all pilots that have flow international flights are in on it
>anyone that has been on an international flight is in on it
>Nasa is in on it
>the moon is in on it

And why make up a round planet and endless amounts of science about a round planet when you can just make up fake science about why the earth is flat?

>Hey guys the earth is flat because X reason but instead of making something up about why the earth is flat we're going to say the earth is round and convince people it is round through fake science.

THERE IS NOTHING TO GAIN FROM LIEING ABOUT THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH SEEK HELP YOU ARE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD
>>
>>
File: 2aQOX4Q.jpg (270 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2aQOX4Q.jpg
270 KB, 960x960
>>17389879
nope
>>
File: deadgaycat.jpg (206 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
deadgaycat.jpg
206 KB, 2048x1536
>>
>>17389884
attacking people's mental state is all you folk have left. good luck in the future!
>>
>>17386345
Whoaa, this is stupid level 9999
>>
>>17389881
>>17389882
>https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/fake-cavendish-experiments.326417/

Nice try, guys, only the guys looked over the setup at

http://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/

and found it to be a valid demonstration of gravitational attraction.

You should read through that link and try it yourself. It's not all that difficult a setup. Make sure you video it and link it to all the flat earth videos too. I'm sure that they'll appreciate it, being the earnest seekers of truth that they so undoubtedly are.
>>
>>17389903

>Ignores entire post except the part where flat earthers are fucking mental
>>
>>17389927
>>the moon is in on it
>the moon is in on it
you expect anyone to take this...?
>>
>>17385190
One thing that has always interrested since i looked into the matter of the flat earth conspiracy is that NASA to this day never showed some raw video footage of the eart. It's always some close up camera drive or a photo and even these are scarce and could easaly be rendered with CGI.

If NASA was so many times into space then where is the footage of the earth even??

I'm a sceptic of both sides and i really didn't gave much water to the flat earthers until i paid serious attention to their arguments and waged them against round earther arguments. And till now most counter arguments of round earthers were bullshit escapes like; hey look at the horizon if earth was flat you could see all the way up. Bullshit, the horizon is ALLWAYS at eye level, retards, even if you're in a large corridor and architects never take the curvature of the earth in account, so their buildings don't curve and the horizon is still there.
>>
>>17389924
>http://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/
i actually lold
>>
>>17389949
I think you're confusing horizon and vanishing point. They're similar, but not the same thing.

Also, swing by the ISS's feed and check out their videos. As far as NASA videos and stills go, check out their site.
>>
File: iboughtmywifeonline.jpg (210 KB, 1229x1229) Image search: [Google]
iboughtmywifeonline.jpg
210 KB, 1229x1229
>>
>>17389937
Ah, so you get to post images implying that everyone else is a deluded sheep, stupid, or flat-out lying, but bawl like a little bitch if someone hurts your pwecious waddle feewings?

Nice double standard, faggot.
>>
File: challenger_flight_51-l_crew.jpg (536 KB, 1111x642) Image search: [Google]
challenger_flight_51-l_crew.jpg
536 KB, 1111x642
>>17389884
you underestimate the stupidity of people. Even when things are uncovered, the general public wont get wind of it.
Look at the challenger "victims" all alive and well. Most of them still teaching in universaty without even changing their names. And two of them even claim to be identical twins of the "victims".
Coincidence? I think, not!
>>
>>17389949
What's the base square footage of the Burj Khalifa? Now was the total square footage of the Earth, land and water combined?
>>
>>17389958
Keep laughing princess. That demonstration blows your shit out of the water, and you lack either the intellect realize it or the balls to admit it.
>>
>>17389971
pardon? i have not implied or insulted anyone or thing. please do not resort to this level of "debate".
and i am certainly not crying or bawling like some.
>>
>>17389963
shoudn't plane flight be then above you'r eye level horizon, since you're miles and miles up there?
No, you don't see either a curve or a higher horizon.
>>
>>17390008
*i mean lower horizon
>>
Is English not your first language? the way you speak makes my brain hurt.
>>
>>17390008

>>17384076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bssrCnKejE8
>>
>>17389973
Facts don't matter. Only feelings and the truth.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.