[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1969 Moon Landing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: Moon1.jpg (504 KB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
Moon1.jpg
504 KB, 800x618
What do you think about this?
Personally I am very sure it happened.
>>
>>17379563
Hoax https://youtu.be/lchtwf5Fvhc?t=7m15s
>>
>1969 Moon Landing
>posts pic with Lunar Roving Vehicle not used until 1971
>>
>>17379583
Do you need visual aids?
>>
love the conspiracy that it was Kubrick and that he confesses it through The Shining.
>>
Of course it happened.
>>
I am very sure that a rocket has landed on the moon. I have my doubts that humans were on it though.

Mainly because the immense amount of radiation in space that is still preventing us from a manned mars mission. And the numerous photos that have some strange qualities about them.
>>
>>17379621
Mars is a lot further out
>>
>>17379563
why is it so bright,how do they know a good landing spot?
>>
>>17379563
never seen a single convincing bit of evidence for the "hoax" theory
>>
>>17379631
cos they picked it ahead of time?
>>
Fun Fact: 90% of the posters on /x/ are Millennials that weren't even born before the Apollo project ended. To them it's like talking about the pyramids or Stonehenge.
>>
File: Aldrin_with_experiment.jpg (1 MB, 2349x2373) Image search: [Google]
Aldrin_with_experiment.jpg
1 MB, 2349x2373
>>17379563
It factually happened.
>>
>>17379621
>I am very sure that a rocket has landed on the moon. I have my doubts that humans were on it though.

Almost this.

I'm certain that this footage..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_6eF5Zsg0

.. Is real. The only question is... were there people on it, or was it an unmanned drone?

I don't think NASA hoaxed the Moon Landings, I do however think that they exaggerated their claims.

Apollo 13 is very fishy to me. It was never meant to land on the moon, so why send astronauts out into space thinking they're going to the moon when they're not? Then the whole drama happened and they had to "turn back". It's all very odd imo.
>>
>>17379625
1969 was a long time ago
>>
>>17379715
ok?
>>
>>17379563
I think that they did reach the moon, but also the footage released to the public was fake, and that was a cover up in case they fucked up or something happened. To avoid international embarrassment.
>>
File: xk77mjMquVT9vCf.jpg (78 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
xk77mjMquVT9vCf.jpg
78 KB, 750x732
First men to engage in coitus in outer space, disgusting
>>
>>17379772
than how is it so realistic?
>>
>>17379563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ
>what are ya, some stupid dumb faggot?
>>
>>17379563
What the fuck is paranormal about you being pretty sure historic events took place you shit gargling fucking retard? Kill yourself.
>>
>>17379563
op look. The moon is in space, its even outside Earth's magnetosphere. But traveling to moon is so trivial and simple that its the only reason we could do it in the 60s. To us today, it would be only slightly harder than geosynchronous orbit. Laughably routine if our governments paid for it.

Just remember, the moon it 1 and a half light seconds away. Mars is light minutes away. The believability in the moon landing is in understanding why the video is authentic and just how doable that tiny distance of space is.
>>
>>17379828
Conspiracies belong on /x/ newfag
>>
>>17379902
He didn't talk about any conspiracy, retard. He talked about, "an historic event he believed in." Could you go be a drooling goddamned mental cripple for your parents. They probably still find it cute.
>>
>>17379913
>moon hoax isn't a conspiracy

Ok shit for brains, nice talking to you.
>>
>>17379563
>>17379687
Where are the stars my nigs?
>>
>>17379931
camera didn't pick them up
>>
>>17379930
>nice talking to you.
Wish I could say the same, groin idiot.
>>
>>17379942

Sorry finding out your a moron wasn't pleasurable for you, you brain dead excuse for a hairless ape.
>>
>>17379955
"you're"
>>
>>17379961

I am what? Did slenderman get to you?
>>
Answer to why no stars. Those spots of light are microscopic, probably too small for the grains in the film to pick up. The reason you can see stars on earth is because the refraction of the atmosphere widens the detailess point of light. Which is why you only see a blob, never an actual star like the sun through a filter.
>>
>>17379931
The landscape is bright, so the exposure is set to let less light in. The stars are less bright, so they don't show up.
>>
File: shades.gif (982 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
shades.gif
982 KB, 400x384
>>17379996
>The landscape is bright
>>
>>17380044
yes
>>
>>17379582
Dude.....what the fuck!?

It makes too much sense
>>
>>17379563
We landed on the moon. If you think otherwise youre a communist.
>>
>>17379996
Why would the landscape be bright?

The moon is a rock the same distance from the sun as earth. The moon has no lights on it, but the earth does and we can see stars on earth
>>
>>17380203
The landscape probably is brighter then earth, but with no atmosphere for the light to reflect off of stars should still be visible.
>>
>>17379813
thats not even Stanley Kubrick..
Proven on here before
>>
>>17380203
Anon I really don't want to be mean here, but there's a very, very simple explanation for your question that you could arrive at in seconds just thinking about the sorts of conditions where you can't see the Stars on Earth, especially in a photograph.

I really think you should work it out on your own. It's important to learn to do at the bare minimum this level of critical thinking off the cuff. When can't you see the Stars on Earth?
>>
>>17379645
being a skeptic and being a post-new age chickenhead are not the same
>>
>>17380244
Shut up you smug asshole

Are you going to explain to me the physics of light through different types of atmospheres right now?

Be my guest
>>
>>17379902
shit-gurgling does not
>>
>>17380271
The atmosphere type is, in this instance, entirely immaterial (ha!) I'm afraid.
>>
What about the Van Allen belt?
>>
>>17380044
because it's white and there is a pretty good source of light relatively near
>>
>>17380284
Yeah...I understand that...what's your point?

What difference does that make on our perception of light?
>>
>>17380297
When can we not see the stars while here on Earth?
>>
>>17380304
Okay, then can you explain to me why some stars are visible but most aren't?

Zoom in on the pic and you can see a couple stars but that's it
>>
>>17380315
No because you haven't answered or even thought about the question. Unless and until that happens you're just making yourself look silly and wasting your own time. Meanwhile, I have more interesting people to converse with.

As a heads up, I've gotten rid of horses for being less stubborn and incapable than you're being.
>>
>>17380315
ever see the moon during the day? is spoon-feeding a new thing here?
>>
>>17380321
Right on bro
>>
>>17380323
Do you really think I don't know that dude?

What the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>17380323
If you ever substitute teach you'll sometimes see this kind of thing, some recalcitrant little bastard who thinks its cute to slow the whole class up.
>>
>>17380288

Shhhh... whatever you do never mention the Van Allen Belts...

wink-wink... nudge-nudge...
>>
>>17380186
Good. A lot of people would be convinced if they just listened.
>>
File: fakeretardequalsrealretard.jpg (78 KB, 680x1058) Image search: [Google]
fakeretardequalsrealretard.jpg
78 KB, 680x1058
>>17380330
>>17380334
Oh great here comes the, "we wus jus fakin being retarded" stage.
>>
>>17380290
Actually the lunar surface is surprisingly dark. Think a road tarmac for comparison.
>>
>>17380330
I've never seen this specie of troll before. It asks, you answer, it just doesn't get it, at all, and gets mad..

too bad you can't put down dumb trolls like you put down a bad horse.
>>
>>17380323

Oh my God... I just figured out that whenever I saw the moon during the day it was missing on the night-side of the world...

mind = blown...
>>
>>17380334
No one read my post anyway but you, so well...
>>
>>17380346
>too bad you can't put down dumb trolls like you put down a bad horse.

Well...at least they're free...
>>
>>17380343
it must be "brighter" than earth. Is it dark? fuck, googling again...
>>
>>17379640
Why do we have a video of it landing before it even touches down? Who was camera?

Pic related. Its a picture of the "mars rover" on "mars." taken by...its fucking self.
>>
>>17379828
"Kill yourself."

you do it first,and we will piss on you
>>
>>17379633
>>17379582
the "pictures" of earth keep changing in continent size and position. sometimes north america is huge sometimes reasonable. And the clouds are clearly copied in spaces.
>>
>>17380351

There is nobody as blind as those who do not want to see..
>>
>>17380288
GLobe earthers btfo. They'll never answer it exccept "ooga booga NASA magic insulation"
>>
>>17380349
These people wouldn't even understand the physics of what you're trying to say. All you have to do is think more critically than Hurr Durr you no see moon in daytime!! I so smart, I know things!!
>>
>>17380367
Except blind mole-rats. Those fuckers are, like, super blind!
>>
>>17380372
Ever seen a full moon during the day? disproves the ball earth far sun model completely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=34m27s
>>
>>17380363
changing in relation to their proportion to earth, or of focal distance? I don't think I'd be able to tell, there's a bit of math and raw photog arcana there I, or you, or any layman do not possess.
>>
if this is something you believe or want to kill sometime investigating don't you have to start with Kubrick? No one else could've pulled it off.
>>
>>17380304

We can not see stars during the day.

The reason being when sunlight hits the atmosphere it reflects off gas particles and colors the sky blue blocking our view of the stars.

Now explain to me how the moons light is able to block out the stars when it has no atmosphere to reflect off of and thus, no reason for the stars to be blocked out.
>>
>>17380371
How about: You're laying on the beach. A ship's coming towards you. And that's it. It's getting bigger and bigger, not coming from out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>17380372
I had to read that a couple times. But come on, physics? The open mind of a 10 year would suffice.
>>
>>17380378
Yeah, I just watched it, and I don't understand exactly what's going on but it's obvious the moon landing was faked. (Like 100 percent obvious if the footage shown was actually happening while that audio was being spoken)

I don't understand how a flat eart would work 2bh, but it's obvious that what we're told about the earth and the position of the sun and moon isn't the truth

Life's a trip bruh
>>
>>17380378
if the moon did not orbit earth, but it do
>>
>>17380411
Okay cool, then explain why you can see the moon during the day while someone on the exact opposite world can see it. Are they looking through the earth?
>>
I don't know,you guys arguing about if landing
was real, I'm having problem beleiving if moon is real
>>
>>17380419
Let's just go ahead and report this person as a troll and get rid of them. Them not being on 4chan for awhile would do them a favor.
>>
>>17380425
hey ,don't be such nazi cap snitch
>>
>>17380401
so it's not the more intense light of the sun reaching us during the day drowning out the weaker light of the stars? that makes more sense.
>>
>>17380425
if you don't like his tread don't read it, go away from here if it bothers you that much cry pussy
>>
>>17380419
Hahaaa you fucking loin cloth.
>>
>>17380419
dear senator, lets let this one run in circles a bit longer.
>>
>>17380384
No. That isn't it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=7m31s See now?
>>
>>17380453
ok I'll see it
>>
>>17380457
Kill. Hit me back with any questions,
>>
>>17380451
I really want to tell him
>>
>>17380458
this:
>>17380420
>>
>>17380463
>>17380420
Just look up. You can see it exists. It's real.
>>
>>17380405
who are you talking to?
>>
>>17380468
thanks,I fell better now :)
>>
>>17380472
>>17380371
>>
>>17380457
>>17380453
sorry that's all I could stomach. perhaps it gets better.. gimme the bullet points
>>
>>17380414
>I don't understand how a flat eart would work 2bh, but it's obvious that what we're told about the earth and the position of the sun and moon isn't the truth

That's the right attitude, 2bqh. Even if you don't have the correct answer knowing what cant be true is equally important.
>>
>>17380472
maybe to him self
>>
OK,I had enough,
I'm going for a walk to see if I can see that moon you guys are talking about.
>>
Oh we went to the moon, however the photos and videos are fake. They found ancient structures and advanced ancient technology from a precurser human race. They've been reverse engineering that technology ever since and running under the table missions to the moon out of Antarctica using the black budget. Do your research scrub.
>>
>>17380478
Okay. Bullet points
*Scientist say that because of earths rotation that is a bit like a smushed ball. All th pictures show a perfect sphere.
* Colors get dull through even a couple miles of atmosphere. like if you see a hill or mountain out far its color is washed out but when you get there its as vivid as anything. But all the "composite" pics of the earth are super vivid mostly
Most damning:
* Mercator, a german guy, made the maps which we see all over the place. and globes. With greenland looking as big as africa. All the globe pictures conform to that map. That map doesn't real though. It was just made to make navigation easier. Really greenland is 14 times smaller than africa, mexico is much larger than alaska. South america is shown as smaller than europr when its actually 14000000 sq miles larger.

The pictures don't match reality so they are fake. And they will stay fake even when more people know they aren't real because Nasa has boxed itself into a corner by putting on tons and tons of pictures using that one map.
>>
>>17380489
prove it - or I call you liar
>>
>>17380489
How come you can see a full moon during the day when the sun is up. When the sun is visible, it should millions of miles farther than the moon, meaning its casting its rays on the side opposite out view point.

That disproves the ball earth, far sun theory every day.
>>
>>17380489
where did you get that info? and does it fall into a category of impossible to confirm? don't throw it back in my face with do your own research. I can't find credible shit like that. How did you?
>>
>>17380491
Honestly, once you realize what's going on it's kind of mind blowing that they did such a shit job. I mean just look at those moon pictures especiaaly this one>>17379687. It's completely ridiculous. The horizon on the moon looks like it's about 150 feet away. Lol
>>
>>17380492
Every year at least 3 trillion dollars and rising goes un accounted for by our government, the average cost for sending craft and men to space is 1.2 billion, file the year with constant missions, including the need to create and transport large mining equipment to the moon (several people have worked on large mining devices which they report never being used on earth after participating in the building) one man even said he rented a plane to fly above and get the whole view of the machine, yet he was unable to find out where they were using it. It makes sense with the influx of technology, and the missing money.
>>
>>17380504
http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
>>
>>17380499
Richard Hoagland has some good sources on this. He was able to get in touch with ex-nasa employees who claimed to have worked on doctoring structures out of moon photos.
>>
Ancient civilization on the moon.

http://www.rense.com/general58/moon.htm
>>
>>17380491
the optics of taking the picture of someone's face within ten feet at various angles alter their appearance/facial proportion/etc- and from space?

If nasa says it's composites, they are that. That means they were doctored to look like something the public might like, ergo more pressure on gov= more space bucks.

go do a google on earth maps and just see how fucking much variation there is in land masses between em..
I'm not going to attempt to compare the proportions of land masses from composite doctored earth photos- that's well beyond the scope of what I can do with a dinky laptop and google images.

mex= 1.973 million km2
alaska=1.718 million km2
green= 2.166 million km2
africa= 30.22 million km2

I conclude that video is utter shit. sorry
>>
>>17380515
" (several people have worked on large mining devices which they report never being used on earth after participating in the building)"

I qualify that as a "old wives tale"
How doe's a worker knows where the machine goes after is build,it's not his business to know that.
Who ever ordered the equipment pays for it and takes it away
with out informing workers where it goes.
So workers can not say that is not being used on Earth.

I call it - baloney.
Also many times big machines after being build, get taken a part for transport,
so flying with plane and not seeing from above proves nothing.

Case closed.Mystery solved.
>>
>>17380489
>videos are fake

Explain how that's fake
>>
>>17380493
the moon orbits earth as earth orbits the sun. that means- use your fingers if you have to- that sometimes the moon is between the earth and sun and we see the light reflecting off earth off the moon back at earth.
>>
>>17380516
I didn't really read it, but just by looking at the comparisons between pictures I think I get the gist of what's going on. At first glance the pictures seem to have depth and things seem far away from each other. But if you actually look at where objects are in relation to each other you can tell they're not far away at all

My whole life is a lie
>>
>>17380545
Watch and see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoGTeM0koQ&feature=youtu.be&t=21s
Skip to four minutes in. Report back.
>>
>>17380555
No.
>>
If true this is a conspiracy too big to be kept a secret this long. I am certain man went to the moon in 1969
>>
>>17380563
>>17380561
I wish I could be this mentally incapable just so there was a little more mystery to life.
>>
>>17380516
Mining equipment that large, so large you need a plane fly over to get a scope of the size, would be easy to track down, there are only so many projects that would require the magnitude of this equipment. http://www.australianmining.com.au/Features/The-largest-machines-in-mining
>>
>>17380575
wrong guy
>>
>>17380561
if no fuel for final escape or atmospheric maneuvering why thrusters on back of shuttle itself?
>>
>>17380578
http://youtu.be/AOeTycHrUvA

You so sure guy? This is worth a listen.
>>
>>17380572
you disagree with >>17380563 this anon saying no? hope so.
>>
>>17380561

OMFG I just realised..! They were right! You ARE a retard!
>>
One thing is for sue,
if you had a craft with perpetual source of power and you set to travel in straight line you will never come to the edge of cosmic space,
you will travel and travel and travel in straight line,
never hitting a wall marking END -EDGE- of space,because there is no end-edge of space,
it goes for ever as a physical space is concerned,no end to it.

On planet Earth you make a X mark somewhere,start traveling and eventually you will come back to the same spot.
Planet Earth has a circumference of roughly 40075 km, or 24901 miles,
in cosmic space you will never come back to the same spot if you would try to fly around
the edge of space,
there is no edge of space,
it goes for ever in straight line in all directions.

Dispute that if you will,..but you can't.
>>
>>17380594
The thrusters are going at launch. They burn invisible. They stop when the last external gas cannister is ejected.
>>
>>17380597
I am certain you are talking to me about shit I never brought up.
>>
>>17380604
Space. Is. Not. Real. All the stars are 6k away.
>>
>>17380617
>Please
and what is beyond stars, nothing ?
how can you make such silly statement,
that space is not real.
>>
>>17380335
That was sarcasm. The guy in the video is a fucking idiot. Forty one minutes of blithering idiocy about a flat earth. Yet every other planet in our solar system is round. Yes, it's one big NASA conspiracy.
>>
>>17379961
Too*
>>
>>17380626
waters of the deep. Then void.

>>17380631
You have a pee pee and girls don't. How old were you when you found that out?
>>
>>17380641
14 years old
>>
>>17380626
I think he was making a subtle joke. Stars ate 6000 miles away, the Earth is 6000 years old.

Subtle joke. Not serious.
>>
>>17380641
silly you, void is also form of physical space
>>
>>17380641

>You have a pee pee and girls don't. How old were you when you found that out?

I come from a very Christian family... Me and my wife had a pretty awkward consummation
>>
One thing about that video though- after ET separates from orbiter the main engines shut off, the ET falls to earth but the orbiter doesn't. it's just a technical bit I don't understand atm.
>>
>>17379621
You realize our Earth's magnetic field naturally is within range of the moon right?
Scientists thought of this. I think we went. Open to any arguments or evidence but most I've seen has been absurdly wrong.
>>
>>17380665
Its outside of it for most of the month, and very weak compared to the protection we get on earth.
>>
>>17379621
Questions about radiation are covered in section 3.
http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo/moon_hoax_FAQ.html
>>
>>17379563
fake and gay
>>
File: sn-volcanism_txt[1].jpg (80 KB, 672x414) Image search: [Google]
sn-volcanism_txt[1].jpg
80 KB, 672x414
#1: Can't fake that much footage from 1969 without fucking something up hard. Seriously they would have let some shit slide because nobody then knew we'd be capable of analyzing the shit out of it digitally in 2016.
#2: Astronauts heard music and saw lights on the moon. They're called hallucinations.
#3: Why did we never go back? No fucking reason to.
#4: No ancient structures on the moon, just a bunch of oddly misshapen rocks. The earth has a bunch of weird landforms too, just Google the shit.
#5: Famous exhaust port on the moon clip. That's just volcanic activity. Yes, the moon still has some.

So, no aliums on the moon, no underground moon bases, and the van allen belt will only fuck you up if you hang around it for a few days. The Apollo crew zipped past it in an hour's time, they got as much radiation as if they were getting xxx-rayed by the TSA.
>>
>>17380604
>One thing is for sue,

Who the fuck is sue?

Bro, do you even moon?
>>
>>17380631
It wasn't sarcasm you fucking idiot. I'm the one who made that comment not you. Speak for yourself please

>>17379582
I believe it dude. The guy I just replied to is literally a shill, and I rarely use that word. I believed in all kinds of conspiracy theories before this one. I just thought this one was too crazy. Not anymore my friend
>>
>>17380734
1). >Who the fuck is sue?
2). >Bro, do you even moon?

1). come on ,use bit of your imagination,
as you did it before this time was my turn and
I made a mistake, "sue" was to be "sure'
I hope you figure that out reading my text.

2). >Bro, do you even moon?
do I ?
even ?
moon ?

come clear
>>
>>17380742
>you fucking idiot
hey,watch your filthy mouth when talking about moon here
>>
>>17380742
>Not anymore my friend
take your fucking toys-dolls and fuck off
>>
>>17380661
If you were christian you should not be so awkward about this truth then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqThIOc4QQ
>>
>>17380784
is that youtube link some kind of porn
>>
>>17380781
Uhh, why? Are you the guy I replied to? I'm saying I believe in the flat earth theory
>>
>>17380662
The external tank doesn't have wings so it falls like a rock but the orbiter gets more horizontal air because it has wings. It does not, havve anygas left so it falls into the ocean.
>>
>>17380795
I don't trust you any more
>>
>>17380678
None of that is true because far moon and far sun is not real

>>17380742
>theories before this one. I just thought this one was too crazy. Not anymore my friend

Awesome. I believe some other conspiracies first too. My intro was seeing the nephilim skulls.

Did you know the holocaust didn't happen like we're told (6 gorillion dead)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
>>
>>17380795
I'm coming over
>>
File: 1452683689357.png (243 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
1452683689357.png
243 KB, 540x721
>>17379563
i believe happen, and also believe they already reached march but are not telling nobody for some odd reason, men usa spend 560 billion in shit they never tell, i swear some of that it's goin for maintain something out of the planet.
>>
>>17380794
yes :)
>>
>>17380805
Oh. Well either way I'm honestly glad I watched both the videos.

I'm not even sure if you're the same guy anymore. Oh well lol. Just goes to show how easily these lying shitposting shills can fuck things up for everyone

God bless you whoever you are :)
>>
>>17380805
If we were living on a spaceship then world war 3 would have killed us all, but since nuclear bombs have no real lasting effect here, it is clear and obvious that we really are living on a complete planet, and not a flat body

The question is, what planet?
>>
>>17380815
>already reached march
wrong, still 8 days till march
>>
>>17380808
Yeah, I just watched that video today. It makes a lot of sense. Steven Anderson is the best. I'm watching this series of readings he does on the book of revelation, hour by hour, about an hour at a time. Have you ever watched Marching to Zion?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>17380760

Bro, do you even green?
>>
>>17380818
>God bless you whoever you are :)
thanks for blessing and sense of humor :)

OK, yes, I was pooling his leg, he got bit to vulgar :):)

I will stop now.
>>
>>17380835
I meant chapter by chapter, not hour by hour
>>
>>17380839
>Bro, do you even green?
like smoke green ?
>>
>>17380850

Yeah, or, no.. y'know, like.. text in green when you.. ahh nevermind...
>>
File: 1440979382362.jpg (242 KB, 1024x1279) Image search: [Google]
1440979382362.jpg
242 KB, 1024x1279
>>17380828
o my.... lol..... mars.... the red bastard one.
>>
>>17380865

Mars Cat!
>>
>>17379784
is that a pussy face ?
>>
>>17380865
I knew you meant mars , but was to easy not to 'poke' , lol :)
>>
>>17380865
>>17380869
>>17380893
I swear I've seen this exact thread over a year ago, and the whole "32 posters, 169 replies" counter isn't helping.
>>
>>17380835
YEah. I've watched that. I'm not an anti-zionist too. I cannot imagine how I can be more red pilled.
>>
>>17380904
in that case this thread should immediately be declared "100% paranormal"
>>
>>17380491
man...the internet can be a dangerous place. just in a plane and keep on going one direction. if you fall off the flat face of the earth you win your argument. unfortunately youre going to return to continue shit posting.
>>
>>17380904
That's because you're from the other other Universe where things are exactly the same but 1 year ahead.

Bro, do you even Fringe?
>>
>>17381032
Shut up.
>>
Now how the fuck is this paranormal?
GOD THIS BOARD HAS TURNED TO SHIT!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
>>
>>17381390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3zhZqiSe5c
>>
>>17379600
Checked and may very well be true.

>2001, Shining, Eyes wide shut
>>
>>17381403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TelJ75pzP4
>>
>>17381453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6OIPlQ3-8
>>
>>17379709
>Apollo 13 is very fishy to me. It was never meant to land on the moon, so why send astronauts out into space thinking they're going to the moon when they're not? Then the whole drama happened and they had to "turn back". It's all very odd imo.

can you tell the whole story here or point me to somewhere that i can read about what you're saying?
>>
Be sure to pay special attention to what this video reveals about the apparent non-existence of the star field in the photos. The only thing paranormal here is the bottomless pit of stupidity required to think the landings were faked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9y_AVYMEUs

/thread
>>
>>17380515
okay, he rented a plane to get a view of the entire machine so you better have copies of the photos he took or we know this is total bullshit and so is everything else you said.
>>
>>17379828
Fuck off cunt
>>
Gee I don't know, where did this huge thing go?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cOhZy7dhTo
>>
>muh Van Allen belt

did you hoaxretards go up there and measure it? You realize your source of info the same agencies that are supposed to be actively disinfoing and hiding da truth?
>>
>>17380662
Because the separation happened at a point low so the ETs orbit will decay quickly, while the Orbiter turnt on its OMS to place itself into the desired orbit.
>>
>>17380356
Because there is a camera on it designed for that exact purpose.
>>
If it was fake, then it would have come out by now. There's too many people and too much widespread work required to have "faked" it to have never been leaked.
>>
>>17380795
Why?
>>
I'm skeptical, radiations just outside earth's atmosphere are high as the core of a nuclear plant.
>>
>>17381954
Check out these videos if you've got the time
>>17379582
>>17380561
It's enough to make us at least question what we're told about the Earth, sun and moon
>>
>>17380330
Ok retards, do this simple experiment even a 8 year old can understand.
>Go to a dark room with a fleshlight
>Turn the fleshlight on and wave it around for a bit
>You can clearly see the flashlights spotlight
>Now go to a brightly iluminated room and repeat the same process
>Now you can't see the spotlight
Now google how that effect is called and kill yourself.
>>
>>17382156
Yeah..I know this already...like I said in the comment you just replied to....

What's your point? What are you all riled up for?
>>
>Flat Earth shit
Hilarious!
These are the funniest threads, by far. Seriously, don't you understand that:
>Every single other planet is a sphere
>If the Earth wasn't a sphere, not a single principal of modern Physics would work.
>Buildings would fall apart
>GPS wouldn't work
>>
>>17382156
you are totally wrong,and you can't prove any of that,just empty minded experiments that prove nothing
you are joke
>>
>>17379563
Filmed in Kubrick's basement.
>>
File: 310d3-apollo.jpg (81 KB, 1200x500) Image search: [Google]
310d3-apollo.jpg
81 KB, 1200x500
Here is your answer
>>
>>17379621
>And the numerous photos that have some strange qualities about them
It's paredolia.
>>
>>17379645
So you're like 40 posting on 4chan? That's pretty fucking pathetic in itself.
>>
File: 9344.jpg (29 KB, 279x212) Image search: [Google]
9344.jpg
29 KB, 279x212
>>17382156
>fleshlight
>>
>>17379828
>namefag
Nah, you kill yourself.
>>
File: 1454394317081.jpg (40 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1454394317081.jpg
40 KB, 600x449
I think they did try to get to the moon and got close, but the crew died due to inferior technology so they had to stage the landing
>>
>>17379582
http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
?
>>
>>17380244
there's no atmosphere on the moon you fucking dip
>>
>>17382347
and?
>>
>>17382302
That kid sure is smart. Glad he helped Kubrick with the moon landing. His special abilities came in handy when it came to the gravity.
>>
>>17379563
>Race with Russia
It was hoaxed. US wanted to claim superiority and to do that, they deceived Russia. And Americans.
>>
>>17382347

The reason you can't see stars on the moon is because those picture were taken during the 'day time', when it's receiving a lot of light from the sun. If you're getting a shitload of sunlight, and that light is reflecting off the surface in addition to being bright in its own right, then it's going to blot out the light from the stars. You don't need an atmosphere to diffuse the light if you have something as bright as the sun shining directly at you.
>>
>>17379563
why the fuck /x/ is so shit guys?
>>
>>17382427
Nope. This is a total assumption with nothing backing it.
>>
>>17382458
Then why are some stars visible?
>>
>>17382474

Because they're very bright, like Sirius, so rarely you can see stars. But you can also, rarely, under certain conditions, see stars in the daytime on Earth. But they're fighting light from:

- The Sun
- The Sun's light reflecting off of the surface of the moon
- The Sun's light reflecting off the surface of the Earth if the earth if visible (the Earth can get pretty bright, too. Not as bright because it's surface is darker, but it's big and reflects a decent amount of light relative to the moon.)

I also don't understand why people act so smug about 'muh van allen belts'. Like, for one, radiation shielding is a thing. Your microwave doesn't microwave everything in your kitchen when you turn it on, because the microwave is built out of materials that can safely absorb microwave radiation. Why is it unfathomable that we might be able to build material that protects humans from radiation in space? And shit, the Van Allen belt is pretty thin; spacecraft travelling through it aren't really exposed to any exceptionally high doses radiation for any significant amount of time.
>>
Stanly Kubrick filmed the moon landing
>>
>>17382458
>>17382458
that face of the moon is never turned to the sun so we couldnt´have seen earth from there because it would be night if they were in the moon during day. if they landed on a place in front of earth they were getting light from earth´s reflection and even so it would be much darker on the moon and star could have been seen.
>>
>where are the stars
>literally never heard of a camera focus
>>
>>17382623
The Earth doesn't reflet enough light to light the moon up that much.

Why is it that the moon is supposedly the same brightness whether it's getting it's light from the sun or the earth?
>>
take a picture of the sky with your phone and show us the stars
>>
>>17382638
Why are some stars visible then?
>>
File: 11.jpg (9 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
9 KB, 852x480
>no stars
>>
>>17382652
That's a giant star.
>>
File: waxing crescent june 2012.jpg (114 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
waxing crescent june 2012.jpg
114 KB, 1600x1067
>still no stars
>>
>>17382655
For you.
>>
>>17382646
Do you realise you just asked a total stranger how a camera works because you don't believe the moon landings actually happened based on there being a lack of stars?
>>
>>17382671
I have other reasons. I was just following the conversation and no one has given me an answer

Why you mad bro?
>>
>>17382677
>>17382671
Oh and actually I asked why some stars were visible, not why there's a lack of stars
>>
>>17382680
Because the brightest ones were picked up by the camera and the dimmest ones were lost. But you already knew that.
>>
>>17380727
>Never went back to the Moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

Uhhh... Yeah we did. Multiple times.
>>
>>17382652
>>17382657

EARTH LANDING CONFIRMED FAKE

>IMPLYING HUMANS HAVE EVER BEEN TO THE EARTH

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>17382680
Because Exposure Times Vs. Brightness of an Object being effected by brightness of area around the camera and the area around said object of photo.

Ever wonder why you can onyl see 40-50 stars in the city and you can see a billion in the middle of the desert?

[spoiler]It's called Light Pollution tardo.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17382693
Okay but why?

Some are perfectly clear while the rest are completely invisible? I don't get it
>>
>>17382710
>Implying I don't know what light pollution is
>Implying the moon is that bright
>>
>>17382714
I have no idea how cameras and lenses work, ask this guy.. >>17382710

All I know is when taking photos of the sky at night on a shitty camera the light pollution from Earth causes the tiny pixel-like stars to vanish. Try with your phone. There's probably a very detailed and technical description as to why but I honestly don't care.

>>17379709

Stuff like this is enough to convince me that we actually went, regardless of dodgy pictures.

I do think NASA have shopped photos, but not the moon landing ones.
>>
>>17382735
How in the world does that footage prove anything?

Do you believe the space footage you see in movies too?
>>
>>17381725
>von Braun
ty nazi germany
>>
>>17382757
>How in the world does that footage prove anything?

Because it's real, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krEqYbba59o
>>
jesus you dumb cunts, you can't see the stars because they are on the light side of the moon, i.e. the side where it's day.

it's the same fucking principle on the moon as it is on earth
>>
>>17382698
>why did we never go back?
I meant AFTER the Apollo missions. Sorry for sounding like an oldfag, assuming that this was general knowledge. The moon just has nothing of interest now but to possibly help NASA get to Mars.
>>
>>17382780
How does you saying that it's real prove that it's real?

Skip to 13:45 of this video

https://youtu.be/lchtwf5Fvhc?t=7m15s
>>
File: image.gif (6 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
6 KB, 1024x1024
>>17382109
this is a flat surface. what happens if you start at the middle and you go > < ^ or down continuously? this is a question a 5 year old can answer. you either go off the boundry or crash into a border.

stop letting the internet warp your mind m8, unless it's your vid and youre trying to make money.
>>
>>17382862
Yeah, I understand that

Have you watched the videos?

Have you personally been to the far reaches of the earth?

I'm not saying I know exactly how a flat earth would work, but if you use common sense it's obvious that the current model of where the sun and moon are in relation to earth isn't true
>>
>>17380044

>cannot into physics of light
>>
>>17382851
No. I don't want to hear some retard explain why he thinks the Earth is flat.
>>
>>17382904
That's not what that parts talking about. It's talking about pictures of earth from space.

If I wanted to convince you the world was flat wouldn't I tell you to watch the whole video?

It's fine though
>>
>>17382875
So about once every month or two, I feel compelled to ask someone like you this question. Before I do, I would like to request the following:

1. Don't answer this question by trying to keep up the "I believe the earth is flat" pretense. We both know that's a lie, the question is about why you're doing it in the first place.
2. Don't start accusing me of your behavior or switch into the typical, "oh boy lets trade insults on the internet." That's avoiding the question and equally stupid.

Just a nice, straightforward, direct explanation, please.

Why do you act like this? What possibly motivates you to come online to parade in front of strangers trying to convince them you're an idiot? Don't say it's fun, it's clearly not. You are committing hours of your free time to simply seeing how stupid you can make yourself look. Doesn't that seem odd, perhaps mentally broken to you?
>>
Earth is flat
>>
>>17382938
True
>>
All this is the same faggot that shows up once a month here when his meds run out or maybe to generate views on his retarded videos. Stop bumping this shit and let his deluded(or trolling or shilling) ass try to keep it alive himself.

Anyone buying into the possibility that we faked it, think about this. There were multiple nations, including Russia, monitoring the transmissions from the lunar surface. They could tell where the signal was coming from - the moon's surface - due to signal triangulation.If Russia had found any reason to suspect it was a hoax, I believe they'd have long ago been shouting about it, but they never did.

By all means, feel free to continue popping up one question after another that any idiot with a decent grasp of high school physics can shoot down, but don't expect me to answer them for you. I already did so in multiple other threads on both this topic and the retarded flat earth threads on multiple occasions. I'm sure they're in the archives somewhere, but it's not worth my time to go find them for you.

Singling out details you think support your belief that the landings were hoaxed while ignoring the mountains of evidence supporting their reality is the opposite of science and the veritable definition of confirmation bias and intellectual dishonesty. In short, you're either delusional, a fucking troll, a shill, or too stupid to live, so step outside the walled garden of hoax retards on YouTube, learn to use credible sources, and answer your own questions instead of expecting others to answer them for you.
>>
>>17382952
>implying the earth isn't flat
>>
>>17382960
Search the archives, faggot.
>>
>>17382923
I believe the earth is flat. And I want company in truth. Jesus said "No two can walk together lest they be in agreement." I would like partners to walk the path of truth that I am walking.
>>
>>17382920
If you are admitting 90% of the video not being shown is bullshit, then why would I trust the 10% you're telling me to watch?
>>
>>17382207
>If the Earth wasn't a sphere, not a single principal of modern Physics would work.
>Buildings would fall apart
>GPS wouldn't work

Not true. Because globe earth-far sun has been disproven every day and yet we all reside in buildings and use gps, hough what powers it is not those fiction satellites.
>>
>>17382945
False
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.