[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips on crystal magic? I have some crystals and I got money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 29237186292E4A1C8FBED228D4F2FD08.jpg (454 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
29237186292E4A1C8FBED228D4F2FD08.jpg
454 KB, 2048x1536
Any tips on crystal magic?
I have some crystals and I got money to buy more so nothing is a problem
>>
What do you mean by tips?

What do you mean by magic?

What are your goals?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>2014+2
>dimwits still think that geometric configuration of atoms are magickal
>>
>>17381158
Why do I see Chris Farley's head in the top of that crystal...
>>
>>17381270
Hail science!
>>
>>17381270

piezoelectricity is wut?
>>
>>17381158
Keep a crystal and gemstone journal, write down everything you do, the type of crystal or gem and its properties, how you used it and how you felt afterwards. When you used it and what the results were, also take note if you find that one crystal works better than another, document your first impressions or images associated with each crystal. It very helpful to do this and also helps you learn and retain the info better.
>>
>>17381158

I've been collecting crystals for over 5 years and have carried many on my body all day since my co-worker likes them too and wants to see my new ones. I can tell you there is no magic in crystals and they are just as magical as the ice crystals you make in your fridge.
>>
>>17381432
Piezoelectricity is actually well understood, I'm sorry your capacity to understand physics is limited.
>>17381368
Chris Farley has become the shard.
>>
>Played too many fantasy video games as a child.

>Encounters problems in adulthood, retreats to childhood fantasies.

>Wants crystals to really be special and magical like in Final Fantasy.

>Desire becomes belief due to lack of intellectual discipline, or discipline in general.

>WooOOooo magickckckckal crystals.

>Tell me more about them anime forum.
>>
File: pallasite.jpg (141 KB, 1024x754) Image search: [Google]
pallasite.jpg
141 KB, 1024x754
>>17381158
I don't know/believe anything about crystal magic but as a geologist I do like rocks, so we have a common interest. If you want some awesome ones, have a look at these

Labradorite - it has this awesome iridescence (also called labradorescence) that's difficult to appreciate through just a picture. Have a look on youtube, demonstrates it better than just a picture

Moonstone - another feldspar, pretty similar to labradorite, but with a blue iridescence in some samples

Fluorite - you can get it in loads of different colours and some samples have this lovely octahedral habit

Pyrite - while not especially rare, the samples with a perfect cubic habit are quite pleasing to the eye, especially if the crystals are intergrown

Moldavite - this is a tektite, which means it's basically glass that formed from terrestrial rock that was melted and thrown out during an extraterrestrial impact event. Careful not to get the synthetic stuff, while it might look prettier it doesn't have the same history.

Pallasite - this is a type of meteorite that's especially fucking awesome because it comes from space and it's got loads of metal (mostly iron and nickel) in it. Pic related also has some olivine (you may know olivine by the name for the gem-quality crystals, peridot) crystals in it. It'll be expensive as all hell, but pretty fucking awesome
>>
I've heard tiberium is pretty good.
>>
I love using amethyst!
>>
>>17382062
The suburbs aren't actually the origin of human life on this planet. Try again when you understand that culture is a developing process.
>>
>buying your crystals with a "money is no problem" greedy attitude
oh mannnnnn you're fucked
>>
>>17381158
Yeah, the best tip I can give you is to buy the biggest, most angular rose quarts stone you can find.

Then beat yourself about the head and face with the sharpest edge of it until you either stop believing that rocks are magic, or you remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>17381158
You only get magic from crystals if its meth
>>
File: 1335624814023.jpg (41 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
1335624814023.jpg
41 KB, 435x571
I like to stick rose quarts in my bum while I masturbate I finds it helps to really align my base shakiras. Problem is I borrowed some crystals from my friend and used them and now they have poo stains ingrained them and it doesn't was out and she wants the crystals back. Also my teacher told me crystals actually contain less energy than their corresponding amorphous solids and that colors aren't magic. Is this true or is she making it up?
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-02-21-23-08-54.png (3 MB, 1439x1148) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-02-21-23-08-54.png
3 MB, 1439x1148
>>17382048
orgonite is also based on piezoelectricity i think... anybody heard of it?
>>
>>17383111
Orgonite is based on bullshit. It isn't even a crystal.
>>
File: 1419468322132.png (178 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
1419468322132.png
178 KB, 500x505
>>17381270
>2016
>dimwits still think that geometric configuration of atoms can't influence the wave patterns on multiple levels
>>
>>17386245
Pythagoras ftw.
>>
>>17384865

a conductor against a non-conductor accumulates static electricity, yes? that's what orgone accumulators do.

squeeze a crystal, get a small electric charge from it. that charge will be in a frequency and amplitude determined by the crystal type/shape/size/pressure.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.