[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brotherhood of The True Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (614 KB, 1600x1539) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
614 KB, 1600x1539
So what's the deal with this ?

Do the churches really let things like this to be built, I know the United States is a masonic nation like Babylon.

Are these rules to be followed by the people of the true king and Lord of the true light ?

Also I'd like to add, I believe this monument is placed there for the ones that will proclaim it's fulfilments that is written on the stone.

Tell me brothers, is the end of time upon us ?
>>
Wat now???
>>
>I know the United States is a masonic nation like Babylon
>like Babylon

Are you not taking your meds again OP?
>>
>>17380131
"Know" seems like a strong term for what ya'll just said...
>>
>>17380635
Are you not taking yours?

The masons are so wrapped up in America its not even funny
>>
File: freemason_washington.jpg (90 KB, 440x353) Image search: [Google]
freemason_washington.jpg
90 KB, 440x353
>>17380635

>Le take your meds meme

:^)
>>
>>17380857
>>17380866
>the point

>your head
>>
>>17380972

>the fact that Masonry originates from the Babylonic Talmud

>your head

inb4 you was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>17381157
>Freemasonry
>Originates from Babylon
I'd ask the same of you, but i'm sure you're not pretending.
>>
>>17381160

>I don't know what Babylonic Talmud is

But i like how you're being obtuse on purpose, good show
>>
>>17381170
>pretending it has any link to Freemasonry
>>
File: washington.jpg (580 KB, 1300x809) Image search: [Google]
washington.jpg
580 KB, 1300x809
>>17380635
Just a coincidence.
>>
>>17380131
>having to reduce humanoty to 500 millions by force to achieve balance with nature.
This lead to depriving billions to experimentate the pleasures and pains of life.
And it implies that wecan live in balance with nature.
Not only that, it implies that we must put thatsupossed balance over our own free will and the free will of others.
Thats not very luciferian
>>
>>17381475
Depends on your flavour of Luciferianism.
>>
Remember when they found blood/red paint on the capstone? It also has a little runnel and hole in it...
>>
>>17381475

>Luciferian

It's just a red herring for passionate people like, say, Parsons. Or dumb ass glory hunters like Jay Z.

What's it really is a hodgepodge of Chaldean/Babylonian left-hand mystery schools.
>>
>>17380131
Wasn't this proven to be an expensive prank made by an eccentric artist?
Wasn't that proven years ago?
>>
>>17381581

>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

A "prank" by an "artist" is still a message, meme and magic.
>>
>>17381601
So? Contrary to what some crazier Anons desire, it doesn't really mean shit.
>>
>>17381601
It's an artist trolling the lunatic fringe, nothing more.
>>
>>17381611
>>17381622

What doesn't mean shit is what he intended to do, but what really matters is what patterns it produces. Read up on your Hume, Kant and Wilson too.

Positivism just takes all joy out of life.
>>
>>17381572
Truth
>>
>>17381628
U wot m8?
>>
>>17381628
Are you basically saying "I don't care that it's Fake, it's still Real!"?
Wow. Just, Wow.
>>
>>17381658
He must be a holocaust "survivor."
>>
>>17381658

Enough Birchers beleive that it is real, so by virtue of their action based upon the infromation (The Guidstones) they perceive, immediate and delayed change is manifested. I mean, Bill Cooper is still dead, no matter if the intention behind monument was genuine or in jest. That's what matters. Trivium, bro.

pls read more books it will do you good
>>
>>17381673
And you're still going? You're like a train wreck.
>>
>>17381685

>better feign arrogance

:^)
>>
>>17381694
Feign? Arrogance?
No sir, declaring superiority.
If you think this proven piece of art is tied to a genuine cabal of elites because 'enough people believe is true', then you're a delusional fool. Simple as that.
>>
>>17381708

>No sir, declaring superiority.

top cringe

You should reread the previous post

>beleive
>action based upon the infromation
>change is manifested

are you autistic
>>
File: 1416260799480.jpg (1 MB, 2953x1993) Image search: [Google]
1416260799480.jpg
1 MB, 2953x1993
>>17381708
>Depopulation agenda
>Art

d-did you read your post?
>>
>>17381718
That second green text reads "If we believe the lie it comes true."

How do you not see how retarded that is?

You might change a few words, but you are in essence saying that the facts are irrelevant, that only the consensus of the moronic and misled matters. That reality is subject to democratic process. That's dangerously stupid. How do you function in daily life?
>>
>>17381720
Did you read the thread?
This isn't a statement of intent written by unseen masters. It's verified and proven as an art instalation. Fucktard.
>>
>>17381731

>Enough Birchers beleive that it is real, so by virtue of their action based upon the infromation (The Guidstones) they perceive, immediate and delayed change is manifested. I mean, Bill Cooper is still dead, no matter if the intention behind monument was genuine or in jest. That's what matters. Trivium, bro.

1) A monument is erected as an elaborate practic joke
2) A certain group of impressionable people beleives that it is real, among them William Milton Cooper, radio show host.
3) William Milton Cooper decides to take upon himself a battle against the evildoers whose ideology the writing on the momument promotes
4) After a long stint of conflicts with the IRS, which are the part of "the cabal", William Cooper is gunned down in front of his house by the police enforcing a tax evasion arrest order.

Action based upon the perceived information which manifested in change. Should the monument not be a practical joke, Cooper would still be dead.

What's it like being an autist who is taking everything at face value
>>
File: proofster.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
proofster.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>17381739

>It's verified and proven as an art instalation.

[citation needed]
>>
>>17381752
What's it like being a victim of Texas Sharpshooter fallacy?

1 An art instalation is made
2 Lunatic fringer goes apeshit about it
3 Lunatic fringer avoids taxes, resists arrest, is shot
4 You assume 1-3 are linked because you want to construct a narrative that offers sense in a senseless world, makes you feel special but ultimately falls away to even casual scrutiny.

The world is rudderless.
>>
>>17381757
Lazy cunt, Google it. I shouldn't need to point you to easily found facts in the public domain.
>>
>>17381769
It's not art m8, but go on :^)
>>
>>17380131
Yuuuup. You bet your ass its here. Worst of all you don't know whats really going on

I could tell you if you like
>>
>>17381794
Wow, no cunt reads.
It's not just delusion, it's also active ignorance that keeps you all conspiritarded.
I hope you either all gain enough wisdom in life that you will look back on this phase and cringe. That, or I hope you all go full tinfoil off grid hermit and never reproduce.
>>
>>17380131
You literally have no idea what you're talking about. You are just stringing words together in a hope that they make sense, and it looks fucking terrible.
>>
No one has provided any proof it's an art installation, despite that being insisted on.

Very few have actually explained their position with anything more than insults.

If you're not capable of intelligently putting forward your stance, then it's difficult not to interpret this at face value. Again, please offer proof instead of insults if you insist the item of discussion is more than it appears.
>>
>>17381887
No one need provide proof of information easily googled.
>>
>>17381934
I concur, but when you say things like that, it reflects poorly on you for not having provided evidence which you claim is so readily available.
>>
Those shilly replays like:
No worries m8 you gonna kek one day from these conspies.
>>
>>17381475
>experimentate
Lawdy I sho nuff want to experimentate wid dat dere life business. Are you 'dark skinned' perchance?
>>
>Freemasonry
>Luciferianism

I suppose a Satanist could join, under the belief in a higher power clause, but it would awkward.
>>
Light is always material and therefore hal-luci(fer)-nations.
>>
>>17380131
I hate society so much, I hope this happens for a massive cull of the fucking morons and idiots on the face of the earth.
>>
>>17381814

Come on, what he is saying is not that it matters if the stone is real or not, the scary part is how people may react at the schock of seeing it.

Like for example, so many massive murder cults out there
>>
>>17381934
>information easily googled.
Disinfo. The only fact we know for sure is that some guy paid some other guy to do that.

You know, it's like the "debunking" of crop circles. The two dudes were incapable of reproducing complex circles, and incapable of making a really perfect one.

But everyone bought the "debunking".
>>
>>17382705

I an rolling my eyes so hard right now
>>
>>17382749
youll b one of em champ
>>
Freemasons originate from Lowland Scots

Babylon wasn't a thing since shitload of time when it originated

Last heirs to the Babylonians is the Assyrian nation and they're getting genocided by ISIS
>>
>>17382942
I know. I'll be laughing all the way.
>>
Trying to find the video with the blood/red paint on the capstone. Seriously can't believe no-one else has mentioned it, I thought it pretty weird seeing as you're unable to see the mark from the ground.
>>
>>17380131
sir, i do not believe that thing was built for us, here in the present
>>
File: 1451771263713.gif (2 MB, 228x128) Image search: [Google]
1451771263713.gif
2 MB, 228x128
>>17380857
>Novus Ordo Seclorum
>"Secular new order"

That's not what 'Novus ordo seclorum' means, you catamite.

Or did the mason's invent Latin, too?
>>
>>17381776
Not that guy, but I did Google "Georgia Guidestones" just now to try to find any evidence of this "art" claim.

And found not even *speculation* to back up the claim that it's fake. Not. One. Site.
>>
>>17384462

I've been to the stones, as I don't live very far from Elberton at all. This thing is definitely not an art installation, it's preserved by a private trust that doesn't know anything about the individual that commissioned the project.

It's also completely unguarded, you literally drive right off the highway and up to it. At one point a couple of years ago, vandals cut the stones and inserted an alphanumerically inscribed cube into the corners of one of the stones. It was then removed by the trust and destroyed, as it had nothing to do with the actual stones themselves.

If /x/ is actually interested, I'd be willing to go back again and document it closely with good photos of anything they want to see specifically at the site.
>>
>>17380635
The united states is babylon the great.
>>
>>17381662
lel
>>
>>17384494
yeah; if theres an english side id like to read it.
>>
>>17381622
Who was the artist/collective? I poked around for a minute & all I found was " R C Christian " or somesuch psudonym.

I'd really love to see some of their other work.
>>
>>17380131
The fuck is the Brotherhood of The True Light?
>>
>>17380131
>Is the end of time upon us?

We'll know soon enough.

http://vanshardware.com/2014/10/anonymous-message-claims-to-reveal-r-c-christian-identity-georgia-guidestones-doom-date/
>>
>>17384912
Sounds like Satan masquerading as an angel of light again.
>>
wwwhat if it was a warning about ayys
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.