[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a dream 10 days ago that my dog died and four hours ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
I had a dream 10 days ago that my dog died and four hours ago he passed away. Have you ever had something like this happen?
>>
>>17379953
I had a dream that I was in the hospital and this guy next to me said that he was going to the club. Seemed like a weird dream since I was in a hospital.

Well, sure enough, I ended up in the hospital and the guy next me was just like in the dream and he said the same thing, that he is going to the club.

Weird coincidence. (no such thing)
>>
I had a dream of my girlfriend cheating on me

Turns out she was cheating on me
>>
>>17379953
Sorry for your loss, what happened to your dog in your dream, and what happened in real life?
>>
>>17379974
In my dream my dog was missing the space around his ribs and I could put my hand through it underneath his exposed spine. My dog has gotten old but today he had a stroke and we took him to a vet who put him down.
>>
>>17380029
After my dream I called my mom the next day and told her that I think he was going to die and she told me not to worry about it.
>>
Three of my aunts had a dream about my grandpa dying, the same week he died. It was crazy
>>
Had a few dreams that I talked to someone and they said stuff, and later....weeks,months later Talked to that person and the conversation went the exact way it did in my dreams.....NOW if only I could use this power on the powerball :(
>>
>>17379968
Same here, bro.
>>
I used to have constant dreams like this. With hidden meanings. And as I learned a bit to read dreams and process what I saw in the dream, I could tell what was going to happen next day or during the next few days. It used to be frequent. But then it got less with time. But it was a really strange experience. Considering that I am not at all superstitious generally. And most of the stuff in my dreams was not under my control either so I could have blamed my subconscious for it.
>>
>>17381430
Mostly it was stuff full of shit that was going to happen. Infact 98% of times. Like some douchebag messing with me and me dodging him or getting in trouble and a few days later when I was in deep shit, I would get a dream of getting out of it
>>
>>17379953
sort of. it happens a lot where i wont dream, but ill just think of something, like daydream, and it'll happen, but if i realize that that can happen, then it wont...

I have a lot i can tell about this but only if you guys want me to. not really sure if i actually do have some sort of power, or i just have some psychological problem followed by a LOT of coincidences, but im still happy to share my stories
>>
I foresaw the exact scene of my boyfriend trying to kill himself, about two weeks before it happened for real
>>
>>17381629
I get this a lot too. I'll have a deja vĂ¹ moment where I'm about to say something, but remember that I don't like the reaction of the people I'm about to say it to so I opt not to say it.
>>
>>17380144
WTF man same here......
>>
I have never dreamed about your dog dying.

You on the other hand...
>>
>>17381768
how unique was his method of choice and did you know that he was suicidal beforehand?
>>
Here is one for you, at work with support manager complaining about how co-manager has decided that the graveyard shift must wear the company uniform though we do not deal with customers. I said he should just die off and found out last night he had a heart attack. Not dead(yet) but still decent coincidence.
>>
Yeah this one time I had a dream where i was eating a gigantic marshmallow; and when I woke up I was being sexually abused
>>
>>17379953
My sister when she was 3 years old had a nightmare involving an insect and my grandma, that night my grandma passed away, my sister can't be able to talk at that age yet, those were some of her first words
>>
I had an imaginary friend when I was smaller when my aunt came over to stay she dreamt about a boy who was murdered by his father and she described him in accurate detail and I said that it sounded like my friend me being 4 at the time dont remember this happening but my mother told me that my aunt got really unnerved my mother being a curious sort decided to look up if any murders had happened in the house in the past turns out that 20 years before we lived there a man in his late 30s murdered his son in a drunken rampage when my mum showed the picture my mum uncovered my aunt refused to set foot in the house again as she was very superstitious... so yeah that happened
>>
>>17383842
Also 3 days before it happened I dreamt my friend was in a hit and run accident the day that it happened was just outside the school gates and that was the first time I had seen someone die
>>
I had a dream that I got a letter from my college about an overdue library book, but it was addressed to Dear Faculty Member. Four hours later the postman delivered the exact letter down to the Dear Faculty Member.

I think when we dream our consciousness is outside time and we can sometimes get information about future events, along with other paranormal things.
>>
File: Io_crying[1].png (631 KB, 1051x686) Image search: [Google]
Io_crying[1].png
631 KB, 1051x686
>Dream me and deceased mom hanging out on a street a couple blocks from my house at night
>Mom sat on the curb and started crying

>Month or so later, I was driving home from a friend's house late at night
>When I came upon that same street where my mom was crying in the dream, I received a call
>Call was from the nursing home
>They told me my dad had just died

If that's just a coincidence, it's a pretty damn good one.
>>
File: 1455841417259.jpg (425 KB, 1041x1711) Image search: [Google]
1455841417259.jpg
425 KB, 1041x1711
>>17379953
My wall clock stopped and ran out of battery at the exact same time my grandmother died. Searched on google and it apparently happens to other people too, spoopy stuff.
>>
>>17379953

I knew this thread sucked before I even clicked on it. I was right. Does that count?
>>
>>17383916

But who was battery???
>>
>>17383953
>/x/ doesn't suck
>>
>>17379968
Had a dream my gf at the time (she was sleeping over) left me for some dude in college, and a little over a year later, she went to college and left me for some dude. >>17379974
>>
File: 0221161858.jpg (52 KB, 507x381) Image search: [Google]
0221161858.jpg
52 KB, 507x381
4 years ago I had a cat die that I had for 16 years. Really loved this and he was my favorite animal my family had while growing up. He was overweight and seemed ok for the most part but 1 day he just had a massive seizure / heart attack and died laying down on the couch (watched it happen while cooking some food). Within a week or so of his death I had a pretty vivid dream and he was in it. Cant remember the whole dream but eventually I watched him walk through a closet door in my house and then the dream was over and I was awake. Later that day I decided to check the closet and found this little cat sculpture buried behind some crud.

Now, I didn't know this thing was tucked away in the closet, or maybe I did see it at some point in time and it was buried somewhere in my subconscious but, when I found it, it really warmed my heart and felt very reassuring because losing that cat like I did really hurt. I've kept the statue close to his ashes since
>>
I had a dream a really hot girl was sucking my dick and wanted to put her finger in my ass. Still hasn't happened.
>>
>>17384354

>keeping a cat's ashes.

it's one thing to love your pets, but that isn't normal. someone needed to let you know.
>>
Does anyone have that picture of the nigger lover red haired girl with photoshopped huge lips? I really need it.
>>
>>17384371
It's perfectly normal when cremating - pet cemeteries make a business of packaging your animals ashes in little urns. Also not like they're on display or anything, just tucked away with some family picture albums and very personal possessions
>>
File: bear.jpg (104 KB, 576x540) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
104 KB, 576x540
Had a dream.
I was in front of a house with a large yard full of dogs. I was with my mother and dog (Kevin). She told me we had to leave. We couldn't take Kevin with us. I refused to leave.. Then I woke up.

A week later he was hit by a car.

A day after that I saw him approach me while I was on the computer for a pat like he used to before quickly vanishing when I reached down.
>>
>>17379953
Although this doesn't involve a dream I once had something similar happen to me.
>be me, two years ago
>walking with friend to his house
>passing this creepy abandoned house
>as were walking by I see something that stops me dead in my tracks
>in the fenced in yard there is a decaying dog
>its standing and it looks in pain
>doggo stares at me with creepy stare
>friend notices I'm not walking next to him and asks whats wrong
>he doesn't see the dog
>I look back and its gone
>whatthefuckisgoingon.jpg
>fast forward a week later
>find out my dog died by being hit by car
>devastated
>suddenly remember the decaying dogs face

What do u guys think? Was it a prophetic vision of the future? An omen of what was to come? I remember being scared as fuck when it happened. Any ideas?
>>
When I was around 5-7 years old, I had an "imaginary friend" that just up and vanished, few years later he came back and told me "hes come to collect anon" and sure enough, 3 days later, anon passed away. Happened for 3 other rather insignificant people in my life.

I don't remember the people, or my imaginary friend; but I do remember the exact words he said.
>>
>>17379953
I've successfully predicted and prevented the death of my mother multiple times. Now she's set to die at age 100, which is fine by me I suppose. I'll be 65 by then.

I've predicted phone calls, fires, and presidential elections, either just by thought or by dreams.

The dreams usually predict less real-world-happening things for me, though, like which Animal Crossing villager will move in next or what the weather will be like.

I've also predicted both of my hamsters dying. ;_;7 RIP in pepperoni, Niko and Buddy. I'm sorry you had such a shitty life.
>>
>>17385519
Forgot to mention I've also had the same exact dreams as my former bffs before. They wouldn't be vaguely similar, they would be EXACT, and would happen at the same time.

I've also had several experiences involving me living through near-death experiences or avoiding death or serious injury and hovering above the ground, but that's for anther time.

I am interested, however, in why every single dream I have ever had in my entire life, I ALWAYS have the ability to fly/hover, and it has ALWAYS been triggered in the exact same way. In every single dream from even before I started school until this very day, it has been present and activated the same way. I'm kind of scared to do it in real life desu because it might work. (And if it doesn't, I'll probably break my legs or something. Not to jinx it.)
>>
>>17384371
it's totally normal you ignorant twat. plenty of people choose to cremate their pet and keep/scatter the ashes rather than in a mass burning with a bunch of random dead animals and have the ashes thrown in the garbage by strangers or tossing the pet in a garbage bag and leaving it for the trash pickup.

people do what comforts them in times of grief and they're entitled to it as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

fuck off you judgmental cunt and learn that other people are different from you.
>>
>>17379953
I dreamt my Aunt was going to marry a gent named Ken.

Next day, she calls to say she is engaged to a fellow named Ken. I didn't even know she was dating. Luckily it didn't stick too close to my dream beyond that. The Ken in my dream turned out to be a serial killer and tried to kill my Aunt.

Another time, I woke up from a nap with this certainty that my mother was chopping carrots in the kitchen. Was a weird thing to think of when you just wake up. I go out to the kitchen and lo and behold, there she is chopping up carrots. Which was weird, since she had already informed the family what the evening meal was supposed to be and it didn't involve carrots in any way, so there was no reason for me to think she'd be chopping up carrots.

I remember one time at sleep away camp, a person in our bunk told my friends and I one morning that the night before, we were talking in our sleep.
One friend said 'Oh no, I'm falling!'
I shouted 'Hold on, I'll save you!'
Another friend shouted 'Someone, quick, call 911!'

We were all dead asleep and did not respond to attempts to rouse us until the next morning. One of the teachers who was there verified that this indeed had happened. It was really strange, because I recall dreaming that my friends and I had wandered off from the group on the annual 'hike up a mountain just because' trip, and one of them had slipped from a cliff we were on, and had barely managed to cling onto a piece of brush to stop from falling. I tried to pull them up, while our other friend was freaking out, yelling for the group and that someone should call 911. My two friends reported similar dreams. Luckily this wasn't a premonitory dream, as the annual hike went off with no one injured or falling off cliffs, but it was still strange that we all dreamt of the same thing and yelled what we did in our sleep.

These incidents all happened when I was much younger, and never had anything like them occur when I was older.
>>
I was 15 and my grandma was in the hospital. I was walking around at night and heard a ghastly screech. Grandma dies like two days later. Find out about banshees soon after and how they can sometimes be omens of death.
>>
>>17384371
>>17384381
The people who cremated my dog even made a paw print in clay with her name and some strands of her fur attached. She's currently in the curio cabinet, though I keep the paw print by my bed. It's not weird at all to keep a pet's ashes, just like it's not weird to keep a human loved one's ashes. Now, if you snort the ashes, that's fuckin weird. But keeping them isn't.
>>
death has a smell, and you can smell it days/weeks before it comes. most of our communications are through smell, but its almost all subconsiously. So it's not like a 6th sense, but it's actually one of the basic senses that help you here...smell. After seeing enough people dying you'll start recognizing it.
>>
>>17379953
>>17379964
>>17379968
>>17380119
>>17380144
>>17381430
>>17381434
>>17381629
>>17381768
>>17381927
>>17381937
>>17383850
>>17383864
>>17383901
>>17384259
>>17384354
>>17384408
>>17385404
>>17385519
>>17385795
>>17385806
You may have the ability to tell the future. You should attempt to develop this skill further. For those who had pet dreams, can you describe how you kept the pet, and whether you think that the pet enjoyed its situation shortly before the dream?

>>17385499
If it happens again you should tell your friend not to do it.
>>
>>17379953
Subconsciously or consciously you were aware that your dog was getting too old to live much longer. It's sad and I'm sorry for your loss but it's not even much of a coincidence.
>>
File: 14478746774440.png (282 KB, 728x664) Image search: [Google]
14478746774440.png
282 KB, 728x664
I had a dream couple of days ago, in witch I lived my life again and again, and couldnt escape the cycle... That made me really depressed, because it was super realistic (like most of my dreams, mostly because of the antidepressants).
Those this mean something? I was thinking about possibility of this a lot in the past, because of my deja vus. Or this is just a nightmare?
Last time I saw a dream in witch I was living in a same place that I do now, but with a lot of fog, and was going to one booth store everyday, to buy bread, but there was an another boot store on the road, made out of wood, which was selling meat and there was a big butcher in it. One day he started chasing me and I ran into my house. Then he broke into, and I killed him with my small knife and then ate him...
I need answers, my comrades!
>>
>>17384381
>>17385772
>>17385808

>cremating pets and keeping their remains instead of just burying them.

Americans will spend money on anything.
>>
>>17379953
many years ago, i had the worst nightmare i've had before or since. it involved death.

i had the nightmare after my best friend died, but before anyone knew that he was dead. i'll never forget it.
>>
>>17385772

fuck your dead dog, asshole. literally go rub his ashes on your cock you fucking overly sentimental retard. judging me and than calling me judgmental... negro pleez.
>>
>>17386114
>I lived my life again and again, and couldnt escape the cycle
It seems like this would be more related to your lifestyle, like you do the same stuff repeatedly in your life.

>Was selling meat and there was a big butcher in it. One day he started chasing me and I ran into my house. Then he broke into, and I killed him
May be a allegory of an event (past or future) in relation to someone you know or have a relationship with.

I'd have to know you to give a more detailed explanation.
>>
>>17386337
>I'd have to know you to give a more detailed explanation.
What kind of information do you need?
>>
>>17386344
They are usually pretty personal, and would relate to events that are important to you. You'd have to think about unique or strange events that have recently occurred for you. Think about people you know and hang around or have recently met. If you can't connect it, then it may be related to something in the future.
>>
>>17386372
I decided to kill myself last month, and even bought pills, but couldnt do it...
I dont have friends.
I always felt like there is some 30+ year old womans ghost in our house. Our family is pretty unlucky. As I remember there was a woman that killed herself on this house, so thats why we bought it with a pretty cheap price. We even called priests couple of times. I forgot about all this for a while, but now its like I fell it again...
Lately I was trying to create a tulpa, and even got some headache like sights.
I was trying astral projection as well, and at the third try I felt someone and aborted it.
My aunt was beating me when I was a kid.
Dad left when I was 2.
Cant remember anything else right now...
>>
I once had a dream where I was cold and like 3-4 months later it started getting really cold outside and snowing and stuff.

I must be a god.
>>
Yes.

I had a dream years ago that someone was trying to euthanize my cats.. I managed to save every one except one... about a week later, he had to be put down because his seizures made his life hell.

I also had reoccurring dreams about Steve Irwin before he died, though in my dream he did not.. that I can remember.
>>
>>17379953
With me, it has always been names. I remember a week before Heath Ledger died, his name kept popping up in my head...
This has happened to me one too many times. No, I'm not a special snowflake.
>>
>>17381937
My ex gf had a dream i was cheating on her when i was...
>>
>>17386446
>I once had a dream where I was cold and like 3-4 months later it started getting really cold outside and snowing and stuff.
>I must be a god.
That is the only logical conclusion.

>>17386408
>I decided to kill myself last month
Don't do that.
> felt like there is some 30+ year old womans ghost in our house. Our family is pretty unlucky
Try moving from that house or demolish it and rebuild with new materials.
>I was trying to create a tulpa
You probably want to sort out other things in your life before you go ahead with something like this

I would try to consciously change my personal situation towards something more positive. Antidepressants are not going to fix the cause of your problem which is probably being unhappy with your situation. Your dreams seem to relate to your recent decisions.
>>
File: 1442982627533.jpg (46 KB, 700x297) Image search: [Google]
1442982627533.jpg
46 KB, 700x297
I clearly recall having a vivid dream I was one of the columbine shooters - the very next day Virginia Tech happened
>>
>>17379953
I mean with a length of time that long it's probably just a coincidence. Dont overthink it.
>>
>>17379953
I had a dream a poop.

Day next I poop a poop.

2poopy4me
>>
Minutes before I wake up to find out Alan rickman had passed, I dreamed I was attacked and killed by a giant snake.
>>
>>17387819
I normally wouldn't but the only reason I paid any attention to it was A) because it was so vivid and B) I realized coincidentally that my dog was 10 years old when he died
>>
>>17379953
I had a dream about 10 days ago that I was walking around my house and it was bathed in a kind of heavenly light. Then at the end of the dream my housemate came in, gave me a tape measure, and then said that we needed to measure the distances between 2 scratches which were next to my door.

A few days later my housemate went to visit some friends in a different city and came back a couple of days after that. He came back into my room and after chatting for a bit he said, `Oh yeah look what I found on the street in the other town? ` Yup, a tape measure. It was pretty mind-blowing.
>>
>dream about random stuff connected to my life 8 hours a day, 365 days a year
>99.999% of the random shit in my dreams never happens in real life
>The 0.001% of my dreams that does resemble real life must be magic.

pls
>>
>>17390448

/thread
>>
>>17390448
Depends. If dream predictions form part of a larger pattern in your life where other paranormal style events have become commonplace then there may be something to them.
>>
I get this all the time. Honestly I'm so freaked out by it. Every time a family member, friend, neighbour or even pet dies, a few hours to a day before it happens I dream about it and I can't escape this horrible knotting feeling in my stomach. Like anxiety but somehow different. I
>>
Not long ago my great grandma passed away. About a month prior (odd, because usually it's just before the death), I dreamed I went to see her in hospital but when I got there she'd already gone.
Sure enough, she was hospitalised at the end of January. After visiting her most days for 2 weeks, my grandparents (her daughter and my grandad) got a call to say she had deteriorated rapidly and that they should come immediately as they knew she had little time left. When they got there, she'd already gone.
The thing is I forgot I had the dream until I was showering no less than an hour ago, and when I realised I wondered if there was anything I could have done to help her...
>>
File: heem.jpg (29 KB, 567x346) Image search: [Google]
heem.jpg
29 KB, 567x346
>>
>>17379953
I had a dream I kissed a boy because he was being a cock tease. When do I force myself on a boy, anon?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.