[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Socotra_dragon_tree.jpg (231 KB, 1245x853) Image search: [Google]
Socotra_dragon_tree.jpg
231 KB, 1245x853
I had a dream where a small pikachu type creature advised me to go through a process of ethnic purification. I am not sure what that means.

Ethnic can refer to race but it can also refer to people with other things in common perhaps religion or some common experience or social class. Or national heritage.

I am white but I never really felt sympathetic to white nationalism. I have thought about boycotting black music before. But I like anime.

Also today I heard someone say liberalism is a mental disorder. Could ethnic purification be a form of mental purification?

Also in the dream some blacks were chasing after me and muslims were running through some place and they castrated a hindu. Does anyone have any thoughts.

The pikachu type creature was older than pikachu and at first I bowed down to him and he told me not to bow down. He gave me a drink to drink and told me something about my body being too acidic.

The drink was soothing and may have been alkaline.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>17379919
Your body is too acidic, brosky.
Happens to the best of us.

I've been hearing that lately too. You should try to maintain an alkaline diet.
>>
>>17379919
that's how I, Pet Goat II was conceived
>>
File: serveimage-1.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-1.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1200
>pikachu?
>ethnic purification?

Heil you pikachu!
>>
>>17379919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKemtcBN40
>>
>>17379919
Have you taken your meds?
>>
>>17381068
Hey retard it's a dream and furthermore this is a pranormal chat board. Dreams aren't rational you retard. I guess the question isn't has anyone been taking their meds. The question is how much downs syndrome do you have.
>>
>>17379919
>Any thoughts?

Dreams are random thoughts and images you have accumulated over time that are flushed out along with other toxins by your brain cells while you sleep. Assigning meaning is pointless.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x250
>>17379919
You got it all wrong. Pikachu was telling you your local community should undergo a process of ethnic purification...

Seriously now. Your subconscious mind is telling you to seek your roots. The subconscious brings stuff up that your conscious mind is trying to suppress, usually through dreams. You see the failure of multiculturalism and earn for a wholesome, homogeneous society where you can feel safe and at home, but you can't admit it because it's politically incorrect (hint).

Come home to /pol/ white man.
>>
>>17381175
Kill yourself little boy
>>
>>17381310
Is this how you people think the world works
>>
>>17381310
I don't think its as simple as geting in touch with "white culture". What we call "white culture" is actually often times thec ultural wrong turn taken by Europeans. Much of the white culture in America is the product of white people having gone down a wrong path.

So surely ethnic purification would involve having to purify oneself of much of what is considered to be white culture?

I mean just look at all the issues in America that are derived from cultural situations rooted in some bad tendencies started by the AMerican whites.

This has to go deeper than simply separating contemporary white and non-white cultures.
>>
ethnic (adj.) Look up ethnic at Dictionary.com
late 15c. (earlier ethnical, early 15c.) "pagan, heathen," from Late Latin ethnicus, from Greek ethnikos "of or for a nation, national," by some writers (Polybius, etc.) "adopted to the genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people," and among the grammarians "suited to the manners or language of foreigners," from ethnos "band of people living together, nation, people, tribe, caste," also used of swarms or flocks of animals, properly "people of one's own kind," from PIE *swedh-no-, suffixed form of root *s(w)e-, third person pronoun and reflexive, also forming words referring to the social group (see idiom). Earlier in English as a noun, "a heathen, pagan, one who is not a Christian or Jew" (c. 1400). In modern noun use, "member of an ethnic group," from 1945.

In Septuagint, Greek ta ethne translates Hebrew goyim, plural of goy "nation," especially of non-Israelites, hence especially "gentile nation, foreign nation not worshipping the true God" (see goy), and ethnikos is used by ecclesiastical writers in a sense of "savoring of the nature of pagans, alien to the worship of the true God," and as a noun "the pagan, the gentile." The classical sense of "peculiar to a race or nation" in English is attested from 1851, a return to the word's original meaning; that of "different cultural groups" is 1935; and that of "racial, cultural or national minority group" is American English 1945. Ethnic cleansing is attested from 1991.

Although the term 'ethnic cleansing' has come into English usage only recently, its verbal correlates in Czech, French, German, and Polish go back much further. [Jerry Z. Muller, "Us and Them: The Enduring Power of Ethnic Nationalism," Foreign Affairs, March/April 2008]

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=ethnic&allowed_in_frame=0
>>
ethnic
[eth-nik]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
pertaining to or characteristic of a people, especially a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.
referring to the origin, classification, characteristics, etc., of such groups.
being a member of an ethnic group, especially of a group that is a minority within a larger society:
ethnic Chinese in San Francisco.
of, relating to, or characteristic of members of such a group.
belonging to or deriving from the cultural, religious, or linguistic traditions of a people or country:
ethnic dances.
(of a human being) displaying characteristics, as in physical appearance, language, or accent, that can cause one to be identified by others as a member of a minority ethnic group:
Her new boyfriend looks ethnic to me.
Obsolete. pagan; heathen.
noun
a member of an ethnic group.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ethnic
>>
by some writers (Polybius, etc.) "adopted to the genius or customs of a people, peculiar to a people," and among the grammarians "suited to the manners or language of foreigners,"

pertaining to or characteristic of a people, especially a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.

From the above two descriptions of ethnic it seems to me that ethnic purification may refer to examining and possibly revising ones worldview and beliefs about the world... also ones values and priorities

Also may involve examining customs and habits.

I'm ot sure its as simple as race but may involve elements of that

Could also mean examining who ones tue friends are

And who one feels like a kindred spirit with

Hobbies music interests etc...
>>
So you're a racist with racist dreams, and you love Pokemon. Don't read too deeply into it
>>
>>17381359
There is no such thing as "white culture". There is Russian culture, Spanish culture, Italian culture and so on. Lumping them all together is downright retarded.
>>
>>17381676
>In Septuagint, Greek ta ethne translates Hebrew goyim, plural of goy "nation," especially of non-Israelites

I love this post. I means that OP is literally a good goy!

Come home to /pol/ white man.
>>
>>17382040
Actually American culture is rooted white culture and black culture. In Europe the idea of white culture for a European place is retarded. But in America the only way you can explain the culture in America is by speaking of a white culture.
>>
File: 1455709704377.jpg (13 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
1455709704377.jpg
13 KB, 540x489
Get lurking in /pol/, your dream was a vision of your destiny
>>
File: 2ab411.jpg (59 KB, 329x375) Image search: [Google]
2ab411.jpg
59 KB, 329x375
>I have thought about boycotting black music before. But I like anime.
>Liberalism is a mental disorder.
>Some blacks were chasing after me and some Muslims castrated a Hindu.
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>17379919
I like your dream. You should now watch David Bowie videos for further insight. He's like the Pikachu of White Culture. He has the answers you seek, my little China Girl...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.