[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cursed Objects.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
A friend of mine recently came into possession of a haunted object. The story of it isn't really important, but I personally think he should dispose of it.

Pic Related- it's the object.

X How should you go about destroying a cursed object. Google tells me to pray.
>>
>How should you go about destroying a cursed object.

I'd tell you, but the way and how isn't really important.
>>
>>17379615
It was given to him.
>>
Throw it in the trash or sell it to a pawnshop you idiot
>>
Pray
>>
Crush it under the heel of an ant.
>>
>>17379623
The object has been handled by a lot of powerful men in the clergy of the Catholic church. I personally think just throwing it away won't work
>>
>The story of it isn't really important

Someone tells him to throw it away.

>The object has been handled by a lot of powerful men in the clergy of the Catholic church. I personally think just throwing it away won't work
>>
>>17379652
Then give it to someone else say your uncle died and he wanted you to have it
>>
>>17379597
A couple of Sikhs tried to poison my friend with some soda shit. I threw it away.
>>
>>17379652
Catholic Hierarchy always carry a clunky camping compass with them at all times.
>>
>>17379673
Is this true?
>>
>>17379678
yes. see: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/moral-compass
>>
>Leave object someplace some sucker will pick it up
>No longer your problem
>>
>>17379670
fucking /x/, this isnt a 'cursed object'
>>
>>17379751
>What is sarcasm?
>>
>>17379597
Seal/bind it according to whatever tradition you follow. If you have none of your own, use one related to the object. Then bury it somewhere away from your home. Places of significance are good, like a crossroads or on holy/sacred ground.
>>
>>17380347
Also, that compass looks like a plastic piece of crap so I don't think you have much to worry about.
>>
>>17379597
Have you identified the effects of the curse?
>>
>>17379597
>Walk outside
>Open trashcan
>Deposit object
>Go inside and make a PB&J
>>
File: 92832.png (602 KB, 620x403) Image search: [Google]
92832.png
602 KB, 620x403
>>17379597
Why are you touching it? This is the proper way to handle a cursed object. I bet you're dead right now.
>>
Seal it away so people can find it thousands of years from now and screw everybody over.
>>
>>17379597
Burn it
>>
eat it
>>
Give it to cap'n jack sparrow
>>
>>17379652
Then get a protestant minister to perform an exorcism.
>>
>>17379597
Sell it on eBay for mad scrill. There is a surprisingly good market for such things.
>>
>>17379597
>>17383114
Don't fucking burn it, just get the fuck rid of it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.