[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a convoy of 5 black helicopters fly over my house,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1329021121429.jpg (212 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1329021121429.jpg
212 KB, 800x533
I just had a convoy of 5 black helicopters fly over my house, is it happening?
>>
>>17378262
If by "it" you mean are you succumbing finally and absolutely to a mixture of suburban-grade schizophrenia and tedious mediocrity then yes, yes "it" is happening.
>>
>>17378270
I thought so. Why didnt you listen? You could have stahp dis
>>
This happens where I live all the time. Black choppers with like gun things on the side. There's either a military base near by or its just practice drills
>>
I'm not sure if most are aware of this... war is already happening. Wake the fuck up people. Everything we see on the media are all fucking war tactics. Shits about to get real
>>
>>17378498
How the fuck do you live there and not know yet?
>>
>>17378527
Exactly
>>
File: 1448412047336.jpg (60 KB, 398x309) Image search: [Google]
1448412047336.jpg
60 KB, 398x309
i think we need another one, people need a huge modern wake up call, my question is culture and civilization compatible?
>>
>>17378527
>shits about to get real
Shit is already real.
Most of the world is fighting a proxy war in Syria.
Russia, the country with at least as many if not more Nukes per head than America is led by an insane tyrant who granted himself supreme power over his nation.
Terrorists don't need to operate as a cell of a larger group, they just need to believe in an ideology.
Not only is shit real, shit has been real for decades.
What you mean is 'shit is about to affect me personally'. Well here's one more sobering thought for you; chances are that world events are already affecting you in ways you don't even notice.
>>
>>17378587
This.
Take this with a grain of salt..when I selected the word "shit", I've come to known that word based on my own understanding. Like I said, and for diplomacys sake "re "read"" my post assuming that a vast majority aren't aware that their concept of "shits" about to get real applies sarcastically for those that aren't aware yet. What's sort of ironic and this is a sobering thought for you in particular is that we create our own world with our own thoughts and actions resulting in it affecting you in ways you may not even notice.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>
>>17378626
Are you insinuating that awareness of world events is somehow 'special'?
I'm pretty damn sure most people know, but choose to ignore. Cognitive dissonance.
Your sobering thought could be summarised as 'perception'. I was aware of perception and it's inherent subjectivity, thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 331x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 331x386
>>
>>17378583

> is culture and civilization compatible

kek

Civilization and culture are inextricable ya dingus
>>
>>17378651
Read into it however you would like. Sometimes denial works well for some people. World events are "special?" Where did that come from? lol trolldom is still a thing I suppose hahaha
>>
>>17378262
isnt /pol/ the place to go if you want meme magic to take hold?
>>
File: qia5c.jpg (85 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
qia5c.jpg
85 KB, 666x500
>>17378262
>>
>>17378262
Just fire a laser pointer at them, it usually reveals their real markings very much like an ultra violet light.
>>
>>17378949
RKO outta nowhere
>>
Is that why some Americans fight for gun laws??
>>
>>17380050
Some Americans fight for gun laws for the same reason a lot of countries spend a lot on their military.

Everyone doesn't want the us government to get to powerful
>>
Does anyone know more about why trudeau withdrew air forces somewhere overseas Middle East maybe?
>>
>>17380072

That....or people really really like guns.
>>
>>17378686
civilization is the poison that is destroying the Earth.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1721x963) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1721x963
>>17378262
>is it happening?
Yes, it is.
>>
I heard someone say that from above we look like mould growing on earth
>>
>>17380156
I was the one who said that.
>>
>>17378680
that dudepraying is like "oh dear lord these begging ass niggas bout to get jesus mad and he gonna go off on they trifflin asses"
>>
>>17380173
Prove it lol
>>
>>17380202
> le randumb observation
> #holds up spork
>>
>>17378262
if they're black helicopters flying over and around your house, they came to steal your tv and shit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.