[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does actual Satanism (worshipping and believing in satan) exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: redpent.png (213 KB, 2362x2362) Image search: [Google]
redpent.png
213 KB, 2362x2362
Does actual Satanism (worshipping and believing in satan) exist or is it just the production of paranoid evangelicals and schizophrenics?
>>
No, I worship Satan.
>>
>>17378050
Why is there Hebrew letters in this upside down pentagram dear satanist?
>>
>>17378627
Because Satan is a Jew.
>>
>>17378627
Tree of life
>>
Satanism still exist tho its hard to tell anymore with so many of america's youth pretending the way they do. But the tru believers are still here:D
>>
Satanism exists, but is not the worship of Satan (as I assume you know, given the wording of your post).

Devil Worship is also something that happens, but it's less of an organized religion and more of a cult. Or, more accurately, a series of cults, unconnected from each other and holding differing beliefs.

Most people who claim to be devil worshipers are just being edgy faggots, and actually so are most people who are actually involved in devil worshipping cults. I'm sure people exist that truly believe in Satan and actually worship him in the way people do in God, but they are an extreme, extreme minority not only in people in general, but even among those who claim to,
>>
Satanism is worshipping yourself.
>>
why worship destruction/enlil?
>>
>>17379227
By proxy you're worshipping Satan though
>>
>>17379150
this post is accurate.

"satanism" by title, exists, but is not what it is villified to be. The infernalist, demonic faiths exist as well and may be more like what people presume satanism is, but its in a very small minority.
>>
>>17379150
>it's not the worship of Satan
Satanism is not solely atheistic. Theistic variations of Satanism, while not consistent in all of its conclusions, has been around far longer than atheistic notions of Satan. They extend from acosmic to transcendental. Satanism operates through rationalist, esoteric and/or reactive modules. The attached picture should help in broadening one's understanding beyond an Either/Or paradigm.
>Devil Worship is a series of cults
Genuine Devil Worshipers tend to act independently than be in an order of some sort. These sincere individuals also tend to be more older and mature than the stereotypical youthful dabbler who is seeking the infernal realms. A more accurate description would be an adherent of some form of diabolism. Established orders of Devil Worship are sporadic, although if we take in account books such as The History of the Devil by Paul Carus, Devil Worship precedes the established worship of benign forces.
>edgy faggots
When you speak about Satanism, the word "edgy" loses its meaning. As a religion of individualized holism whereby standardizations and order are intentionally transcended in the pursuit for perfection, it is a useless prescription because at virtually all levels of operation Satanism is "edgy" to some degree or another.

By itself, Satanism is an amoral religion concerned with self-divination and esoteric connectivity with an entity/current/form/force/concept known/realized as Satan. This necessitates an immediate, albeit not constant, isolating of morality/normalcy for a more pragmatic praxis. Thus, the whole of Satanism is "evil/wicked/edgy/asocial" because the religion seeks to go beyond the captivity of concepts within words/narratives in the pursuit of manifesting one's divine potential and achieving gnosis of the hidden mysteries. A fundamental concept concerns an established independence, which necessitates an adversarial mentality, i.e. an Otherness continually exploring itself to fullness.
>>
Anybody who claims to be a member of some religion/cult beyond the major world ones are just edgelords.
>>
File: SamaelLilithGoatPentagram.png (60 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
SamaelLilithGoatPentagram.png
60 KB, 520x520
>>17378627
>Why Heb.?
The thing about these variations of the sigil of Baphomet is that the surrounding writing doesn't need to be Hebraic. If I were to venture a guess, differing kinds surface with similar lettering most likely as a nod of respect towards LaVey's popularization of the original sigil (pic related) and as callings to which entity/essence/form they are summoning/presencing/honoring. Ritually, writings around the pentagram/focal convergences are to beckon familiarized spiritual forms towards the creation.

LaVey's adoption of the sign was more so an aesthetic attachment to an exoteric demonized variation of the Pentagonal figure of Solomon.
>>17379409
>members beyond major world ones
>(x) beyond (y) religions are (z)
>(x) beyond (y) groups/nations/structures are (z)
>>
>>17378048
the latter
>>
>>17379558
Umm I don't understand but I'm really curious, I saw some videos and if I remember right is laVey the author of the Satan Bible?
>>
>>17378048
LaVeyan Satanism, as many have posted about already, is what any Anglophone is most likely to encounter. It was probably fairly cutting-edge stuff in the 1970s, but there's really no point to it today unless you are big enough to still want to adopt trite second-hand ethical philosophies.

There are actually quite a lot of REAL Satanists peppered throughout Latin America with its syncretism of Catholicism and native religion, though they do not necessarily have much in common with each other from region to region, and there is nowhere near the formal organization to any of it seen in LaVeyan Satanism. A lot of the Satan-worship in Latin America is also more or less sincere, whereas there has probably never yet been a person to join the Church of Satan without some degree of pretense.

Here's a documentary showing one of the more exoteric varieties: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil's_Miner. There is also a lot of independent Satanic shamanry in Mexico. I think there was a predictably shitty VICE documentary about one of these guys. More interestingly, if you're in the United States, you can probably find at least one Mexican immigrant who practices a "Satanic shamanism" in any multiethnic town with a pop >100,000, although in my experience they seldom wish to draw outside attention to themselves in that regard.
>>
>>17378048
You're almost on it...
It exists AND the practitioners are schizophrenics and sociopaths.
>>
>>17379242
whatevs
>>
I dont get the taboo behind Satan. Most of you are going to hell anyways according to the bibel so why not make the best of it.
>>
>>17378627
because it's made by english speaking dummies who think foreign languages are spoopy and have esoteric value.

>>17378048
how can you not know that satanists exist? are you literally retarded?
>>
File: demiurge.png (134 KB, 666x868) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.png
134 KB, 666x868
>>17379408
How can Satanist be Gnostic? Satan is the Demiurge

Or it's Demiurge-Worship?
>>
>>17382890
fuk u demiurge
>>
HAIL SATAN XD
>>
>>17384626
>used to be interned in a mental institution
>there was a woman there, in her thirties, kinda goth
>"devil worshipper that had OD'd on datura and was now persuaded to have seen the devil, to have occult powers, the whole shebang
>a few years later, I've been released and I walk by in the street a woman in full fantasy witch garb, pointy hat and staff, dirty feathers in the cloak and all
>it's her
>she's got pentagrams and occult symbols scarred into her arms, face and hands
>fucking crazy stare at me
>makes a horn gesture at me
[spoiler] >get home and take off my skin coat [/spoiler]
>>
Satanism is real and many of the practitioners are as vocal, loud, obnoxious and annoying as most other religious/spiritual/enlightened whatever you feel like calling them. Followers, devout, adherents. I just call them a nuisance.
>>
>>17382890
fuk u demiurge
>>
If you can't see it around you then you're really dumb or unconscious
>>
>>17384687
>>"devil worshipper that had OD'd on datura and was now persuaded to have seen the devil, to have occult powers, the whole shebang

I want this.
>>
>>17384875
I don't think you should provoke datura-induced psychosis, but as long as you do that to yourself fully knowing what to expect ...
Datura can also kill you very easily
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 500x500
>>17384879
I SAID, I WANT IT NOW

GIVE IT TO ME

I NEED TO SEE THE DEVIL
>>
>>17384898
remember to take it rectally for maximum satanic powers
>>
File: obi-wan.png (180 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.png
180 KB, 500x249
>>17382890

As Obi wan would say it depends on your point of view.

A gnostic would see the Demiurge as Satan because Satan means the Adversary. And the Demiurge claimed to be the one and only God.

This was a Blasphemy against all Eternity. Because the Demiurge claimed he was the creator but he is not the creator of all.

The Demiurge is one of the Archons who wanted to be seen as God.

His adversary is one of the other Archons.
>>
>>17384719

The demiurge is Yahweh or Enlil the Lord of the Garden.

The Demiurge cannot create he can only manipulate.

He didnt actually make mankind in the garden, he took and already existing primate humanoid and he blended his dna with it.

That is not creation, its manipulation.

The Demiurge wants you to think that he made Earth, but that is only part of the truth.

He destroyed Tiamat and the remains of that planet became what we know as Earth today.

So again he cannot create, he can only manipulate what already exists.

We were made in the image of and after the likeness of the gods. When they came down and hybridized with us.
>>
>>17378048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKVlMMbTI9s
>>
File: 145163369791.jpg (126 KB, 783x769) Image search: [Google]
145163369791.jpg
126 KB, 783x769
>>17380706
>Is LaVey the author of the Satan Bible?
Yes, Anton wrote something of that sort, authoring what is known as the Satanic Bible. Around the time of publication, LaVey had come across a blackened version of the sigil drawn by Stanislas de Guaita upon a Maurice Bessy edition of A Pictorial History of Magic and the Supernatural. Following his magical studies, he adopted the sigil in tandem with the unionization of The Order of the Trapezoid with the Church of Satan. Initially during Stanislas de Guaita's publication of the drawing around the late 1800s, the sigil was thrown from group to group as indicative of black magic and forbidden teachings.
>>17382890
>How can a Satanist be gnostic?
Before and during the publicity of Satanic atheists, there were the gnostics and other theists, known in such groups as the Lady of Endor Coven in the late '40s, and the Orthodox Satanic Church of the Nephilim Rite in the early '70s. In contemporary times, gnostic Satanists extend from anti-cosmism, such as the MLO and Ordo Volucer Serpentis, to variants of diabolism to a syncretism of Luciferian gnosticism, seen within groups such as the Star of Azazel.

Gnostic beliefs vastly differ amongst Satanists. Some versions hold that Satan is the demiurgic antithesis created by the prime chaos, while others believe that Satan was the Serpent who is the messenger of the True Creator God. Other versions believe that it is Lucifer who brings us unto Himself as the primordial Satan, while others believe that Satan is the acausal void by which all things form and return.
http://www.satanservice.org/wiki/Herbert_Arthur_Sloane
https://encyclopediasatanica.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/our-lady-of-endor-coven-memo-1968-herbert-sloane.pdf
>Satan is the demiurge
According to some gnostic Satanists, it is the opposite: Satan, one of the names describing the driving force of prime chaos, seeks to spark the divine seeds of chaos within the Demiurgic order.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.